NATION

PASSWORD

Demons Rising(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ammar wrote:Alexander's curiosity never seemed to stop increasing. "So, why did you not tell me? I don't bite." he said, giving a smile. He helped himself onto a seat on the bed.

"I assumed Merlin would tell you. He seemed to know who the man was, and I did not; therefore I saw no reason to speak of the matter, unless you did not trust Merlin and needed me to corroborate his story. But considering that Merlin is... well, Merlin, I see no reason why you would not trust him." She shook a feather loose absent-mindedly. "Apologies. Wings can be... messy at times. Especially during molting season."

"I see." Alexander said, observing a feather. It shined dark as he fidled with it. "Merlin may be Merlin, but what you may not know is the demon inside. You see, he has to control a beast raging inside him, or risk the death of civilizations. Speaking of which, may I ask how you got those wings?"
Last edited by Ammar on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Flammaland wrote:Lillian couldn't sleep. She was too excited, too nervous. Instead, she prowled the hallways of the Roman League headquarters, not paying attention to where she was going. She found herself at the door from which soft voices emanated. She pressed her ear to the door and began to focus on the sounds and only the sounds. Talk of strangers and Merlin and molting filled the night and Lillian nearly swore. An intruder in the base? A member of the Order of the Fallen walking amongst them and she hadn't known? Regardless, she continued listening, ready to spring away at a moment's notice.

"It is not very polite to snoop on others, especially behind closed doors." Necron teased Lillian. "Though, I'm one to talk. It's not like I'm out in public with a toll booth of wishes. That being said, I want to know something. Are you satisfied with your life?"
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Ammar wrote:
Charlia wrote:"I assumed Merlin would tell you. He seemed to know who the man was, and I did not; therefore I saw no reason to speak of the matter, unless you did not trust Merlin and needed me to corroborate his story. But considering that Merlin is... well, Merlin, I see no reason why you would not trust him." She shook a feather loose absent-mindedly. "Apologies. Wings can be... messy at times. Especially during molting season."

"I see." Alexander said, observing a feather. It shined dark as he fidled with it. "Merlin may be Merlin, but what you may not know is the demon inside. You see, he has to control a beast raging inside him, or risk the death of civilizations. Speaking of which, may I ask how you got those wings?"

She sighed. "They started growing when I was a little girl... they became noticeable when I was five, and then they broke through when I was six. I don't know why I have them, or how. My parents were normal. They weren't... they weren't always like this." She lowered her head.

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 am

Ammar wrote:"It is not very polite to snoop on others, especially behind closed doors." Necron teased Lillian. "Though, I'm one to talk. It's not like I'm out in public with a toll booth of wishes. That being said, I want to know something. Are you satisfied with your life?"

Lillian spun around, her hands exploding into tentacles. She knew that voice. It was the voice that haunted her nightmares, the voice that tempted her with power, that tried to convince her to kill in quiet moments. It was the voice of a dark god. And now it was here, in the place where she felt safest. "Go away" she snarled.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 am

Ammar wrote:There was Paladin. He was practicing his sword combat with swinging sandbags, slicing through them with a large broadsword. "Ah, it's too bad that I'm not getting to practice on real monsters. This is hardly worthy of an honorable man as myself." he commented. He was in his full bright blue armor that he wore centuries ago. His sword had spikes coming out in four directions and another on the bottom of the handle. The blade had a piece missing from it on the side. He then noticed Merlin and gave a smile. "Why hello there, lad. What brings you here?"

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin smiled, he hated being called lad, but for some reason it made him smile.

"Hello, Paladin. Please don't call me lad, use my name. Anyways, I came by to make sure you know that you and me are going to India tomorrow. I want to know that I can trust you to do the right thing...." Merlin stopped, he felt something in his soul. Necron. Merlin wasn't very good at hiding his feelings, so most anyone could tell something was wrong with him.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 am

Charlia wrote:
Ammar wrote:"I see." Alexander said, observing a feather. It shined dark as he fidled with it. "Merlin may be Merlin, but what you may not know is the demon inside. You see, he has to control a beast raging inside him, or risk the death of civilizations. Speaking of which, may I ask how you got those wings?"

She sighed. "They started growing when I was a little girl... they became noticeable when I was five, and then they broke through when I was six. I don't know why I have them, or how. My parents were normal. They weren't... they weren't always like this." She lowered her head.

Alexander patted her on the head. "Well, the gods work in ways that do not always make sense. They must of needed you here for a purpose." he comforted.

"Glad to know. It's been far too long since I last tasted victory." Paladin boasted. Paying more attention, Paladin noticed that Merlin was appearing to be troubled by something. He drew his sword. "Come on. These bags not worthy opponents. It may also take your mind off your worries."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:03 am

Ammar wrote:"Glad to know. It's been far too long since I last tasted victory." Paladin boasted. Paying more attention, Paladin noticed that Merlin was appearing to be troubled by something. He drew his sword. "Come on. These bags not worthy opponents. It may also take your mind off your worries."

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Worries. These are not worries. I feel it. Necron is near. Possibly even in the base." Merlin said, his eyes wild. He was focusing on trying to keep the demon inside under control. Merlin drew his sword, and muttered something under his breath. He suddenly snapped out of his state of nervousness and got serious. "Paladin, mind coming along?" He said as he stood at the door ready to go.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Ammar wrote:
Charlia wrote:She sighed. "They started growing when I was a little girl... they became noticeable when I was five, and then they broke through when I was six. I don't know why I have them, or how. My parents were normal. They weren't... they weren't always like this." She lowered her head.

Alexander patted her on the head. "Well, the gods work in ways that do not always make sense. They must of needed you here for a purpose." he comforted.

Charlotte cringed visibly when he touched her, and her wings darkened again. When she noticed the change in hue, she paled, standing quickly and fleeing from the room, finding solitude outside the building, wrapping her wings around her in a protective shroud as she was overwhelmed by dark memories and pain.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 am

Paladin was puzzled. How could that happen and why? oh well, that's a mystery for another time. Right now, it was more important to find out where. "After you." he said, allowing Merlin to lead the way.

Alexander realized he must of done something wrong to make her flee in such a hurry. What could happened to her that made her so defensive? Alexander left and intended to head back up to his office for the night. It would be a long night, and tomorrow would bring a hell of a lot of trouble in Asia.
Last edited by Ammar on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 am

The dawn of a new morning. This was the day that new events would unfold. It was untelling what would happen, but whatever did would not be welcoming. It was quite a sight to see the return of old rivals and new friends. Who knows? Maybe Dracula and Simon are fighting right now. Alexander stood on the roof with a helicopter to his side. This was a prize to him at a junkyard auction. It was suppose to not be operational and beyond repair, but with years of labor, it could at least fly now.

Alexander looked out into the horizon at the sunrise. It was fascinating that there could be so much beauty, yet so much chaos at the same time. However, this was not the time for site seeing. It was nearing time to leave. He only had a briefcase in hand, containing his mask.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 am

Charlotte's night had been fitful and darkened by the usual nightmares, ultimately ending with her worst nightmare, the memory of the first time her wings truly darkened, the night she realized the truth about the world around her. She had woken in tears, her heart pounding so quickly she could feel it throughout her body like the drumroll before an execution. After she calmed down, she picked up the single small bag she would need and was about to leave her room before she remembered what she had forgotten. She snatched her pencil and slipped it into the bag before hurrying outside and flying to the roof. Of course, there was a more conventional means of reaching the roof, but she preferred to fly. She nodded curtly to Alexander, still feeling awkward after the previous night. Should I apologize for running out like that? ...I don't know.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Charlia wrote:Charlotte's night had been fitful and darkened by the usual nightmares, ultimately ending with her worst nightmare, the memory of the first time her wings truly darkened, the night she realized the truth about the world around her. She had woken in tears, her heart pounding so quickly she could feel it throughout her body like the drumroll before an execution. After she calmed down, she picked up the single small bag she would need and was about to leave her room before she remembered what she had forgotten. She snatched her pencil and slipped it into the bag before hurrying outside and flying to the roof. Of course, there was a more conventional means of reaching the roof, but she preferred to fly. She nodded curtly to Alexander, still feeling awkward after the previous night. Should I apologize for running out like that? ...I don't know.

Alexander didn't even turn around. The sound of wings was enough to identify who it was. "Good morning, Charlotte. I think I should apologize for last night. I was trying to be comforting, but clearly struck a nerve." He sighed. "I've never been one for social interactions. Quite frankly, I prefer to be somewhere like this. It makes me feel like my opinions are the only ones."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Ammar wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte's night had been fitful and darkened by the usual nightmares, ultimately ending with her worst nightmare, the memory of the first time her wings truly darkened, the night she realized the truth about the world around her. She had woken in tears, her heart pounding so quickly she could feel it throughout her body like the drumroll before an execution. After she calmed down, she picked up the single small bag she would need and was about to leave her room before she remembered what she had forgotten. She snatched her pencil and slipped it into the bag before hurrying outside and flying to the roof. Of course, there was a more conventional means of reaching the roof, but she preferred to fly. She nodded curtly to Alexander, still feeling awkward after the previous night. Should I apologize for running out like that? ...I don't know.

Alexander didn't even turn around. The sound of wings was enough to identify who it was. "Good morning, Charlotte. I think I should apologize for last night. I was trying to be comforting, but clearly struck a nerve." He sighed. "I've never been one for social interactions. Quite frankly, I prefer to be somewhere like this. It makes me feel like my opinions are the only ones."

She nodded awkwardly. "It's.. all right. You couldn't possibly have known. I just..." She turned her head away to hide the tinge of red on her face. "I don't like being touched. It's a long story." She steeled herself. "I'm sorry as well... I shouldn't have run out like that."

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Lillian leant against the helicopter, arms folded. She looked over her companions, they were an unusual bunch to say the least. But she was just as bad as they were. Her hand drifted up to her necklace, she turned the locket over in her fingers and closed her eyes. She needed action. Opening her eyes, she looked over at Alexander and Charlotte. She shook her head and went back to fiddling with her locket.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ammar wrote:Alexander didn't even turn around. The sound of wings was enough to identify who it was. "Good morning, Charlotte. I think I should apologize for last night. I was trying to be comforting, but clearly struck a nerve." He sighed. "I've never been one for social interactions. Quite frankly, I prefer to be somewhere like this. It makes me feel like my opinions are the only ones."

She nodded awkwardly. "It's.. all right. You couldn't possibly have known. I just..." She turned her head away to hide the tinge of red on her face. "I don't like being touched. It's a long story." She steeled herself. "I'm sorry as well... I shouldn't have run out like that."

"It's alright." Alexander stated. "The past doesn't matter anymore. What's important is the future." Necron then said to Alexander "Oh, but the past repeats itself if you do not learn from it. After all, do you need to be reminded of the origin of your powers?" "No. I am perfectly aware and have learned." Alexander answered loudly and defensively. "If you say so, sir." Necron responded. There were more important issues to deal with at the moment.

Alexander then noticed, out of the corner of his eye, Lillian. He was stunned for a moment. Stuttering, he asked "How long have you been here?"
Last edited by Ammar on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads