NATION

PASSWORD

Demons Rising(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:10 am

Ammar wrote:
Flammaland wrote:Lillian Forester was training in her room, wearing only a light vest top and shorts. She lashed out at a punching bag that was mounted to the floor, sending it flying backwards, then it sprang forward again. She punched again and again the bag flew backwards. She blinked and instead of a punching bag there stood a demon, one of her captors. She screamed her displeasure to the air and launched herself at the 'demon', tentacles unraveling from her fingers and hands. She caught it by the 'head' and flipped it over herself, ripping it from its holding and slamming it to the floor, landing onto of it. She tore it apart, throwing chunks of her foe around her room. Her rampage was interrupted by an announcement over the intercom, she looked down and the hallucination faded. Panting, she stood up and dusted herself off, her tentacles retracting into her arms. Then she ran to Alexander's office. "What sort of emergency? This had better be important Alexander." She completely ignored Merlin and Charlotte. At this point they were just so much background noise. She might be getting a chance to hunt down some real members of the Order of the Fallen.

"First off, don't you dare address me in that manner. Second, it's about this." Alexander turned on the television and it showed the president of the United States ordering more airstrikes in the Middle East. "This sort of insanity can only be brought up by Necron." Alexander explained. He then turned it to another news station showing the escalation of China and India. "I believe that Necron may be trying to escalate international relations in order to create some sort of World War. That would cause the chaos needed to allow him to escape his prison and return to us." He then clasped his hands and laid his head low. Taking a deep breath, he continued "It's been too long now. I may be out of practice, but I'm not helpless." He stood up and went over to a glass casing with a wooden red mask. "It's time to get to work. our enemies are mobilizing. It's time for us to do the same."

Charlotte clenched her fist. "Fear. That's what it is, fear. The only thing that could cause such havoc..." She held her hand up to forestall any questions. "Fear is powerful, don't ask me how I know, because it would be a shame if I had to kill any of you considering it's only the first day." Her wings grew darker, and she sighed. Seriously?

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:38 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin
Roman League Base

Should I tell him about our recent guest, Merlin thought to himself. Looking at the new girl, who was quite rude.

"You're right. We should mobilize. We should also find a new base. This one could be easily compromised." Merlin said, "Are you... Oh my, you really are going to put on that mask again. Anyways what should we do boss?"

"Glad you asked. Our first move will be to stop these impending wars. Already, I believe that we should start with India and China. Those two going to war will cause a lot of other countries to also go to war. We'll head there and then it's a matter of figuring out how this insanity is being triggered. Necron can't cause such problems just yet." Alexander thought for a moment. "Watch your backs. We may not be safe physically or in our subconscious."
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:44 am

Ammar wrote:"Glad you asked. Our first move will be to stop these impending wars. Already, I believe that we should start with India and China. Those two going to war will cause a lot of other countries to also go to war. We'll head there and then it's a matter of figuring out how this insanity is being triggered. Necron can't cause such problems just yet." Alexander thought for a moment. "Watch your backs. We may not be safe physically or in our subconscious."

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Well if you want to cover those two countries, then we should split into teams." Merlin suggested, "I would be happy to travel to India. That country is strong in all sorts of energy."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am

Ammar wrote:
Roman League Base

Should I tell him about our recent guest, Merlin thought to himself. Looking at the new girl, who was quite rude.

"You're right. We should mobilize. We should also find a new base. This one could be easily compromised." Merlin said, "Are you... Oh my, you really are going to put on that mask again. Anyways what should we do boss?"

"Glad you asked. Our first move will be to stop these impending wars. Already, I believe that we should start with India and China. Those two going to war will cause a lot of other countries to also go to war. We'll head there and then it's a matter of figuring out how this insanity is being triggered. Necron can't cause such problems just yet." Alexander thought for a moment. "Watch your backs. We may not be safe physically or in our subconscious."

Charlotte rolled her eyes slightly. "I always watch my back." Safety is irrelevant, and not in my vocabulary. 'Safe' is one of the worst of all four-letter words, along with 'hope' and 'love'.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:"Glad you asked. Our first move will be to stop these impending wars. Already, I believe that we should start with India and China. Those two going to war will cause a lot of other countries to also go to war. We'll head there and then it's a matter of figuring out how this insanity is being triggered. Necron can't cause such problems just yet." Alexander thought for a moment. "Watch your backs. We may not be safe physically or in our subconscious."

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Well if you want to cover those two countries, then we should split into teams." Merlin suggested, "I would be happy to travel to India. That country is strong in all sorts of energy."

"I usually don't like spreading my resources out, but I don't have a better idea. Merlin, take Paladin with you to India. Charlotte, you're with me in China. We'll carry out our mission upon arrival. May the gods bless us this day."

As the orders were given, Necron started calling out to his little spy. "Get out of the room right now, my boy. We need to have a little heart-to-heart talk. Everything is almost ready." he ordered Betrayer.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Ammar wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Merlin
Roman League Base

"I usually don't like spreading my resources out, but I don't have a better idea. Merlin, take Paladin with you to India. Charlotte, you're with me in China. We'll carry out our mission upon arrival. May the gods bless us this day."

Charlotte nodded. "All right then. I assume there's nothing else?" Her wings were quivering, as if she was actively resisting the urge to fly. This might be enough to help my wings... maybe.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Ace des Coeurs wrote:Micah Daniels
New Orleans

A man in odd garb and a cane adorned with a skull stood on one of the street corners of the bustling city, most people avoiding him due to the face paint. He promised those who passed anything they desired, for a price of course. Eventually, a young man walked up to him, explaining how he was in love with a girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

"I understand, I see this a lot actually." he replied, twisting his hand and pulling a contract from thin air, "Sign this and I can guarantee that girl will love you more than anything on this Earth. In return, I just want to be allowed into your home in ten years time."

The man readily signed it and was given a card, an Ace of Hearts. He was ordered to turn the card into a powder and place the powder into her tea. The man nodded and took the card, running off. Micah Daniels smirked and went to his small home, hidden near the back of an alleyway. As he entered, a chill ran down his spine. His master had returned. He quickly set up the ancient ceremony, lighting the black candles which sat in blood, painting ancient symbols in the blood of a chicken and chanting ancient verses.

Smoke billowed throughout the room, the symbols glowing as they summoned the Dark One.

"So the Master returns." Micah said, smiling.

"Indeed I have, but the word master is off putting nowadays. Instead, think of me as your employer. It sounds better to the mortal ear. I'll spare you the boring story and get right to it. A war is coming. One powerful enough to destroy my cell's bars and free me, the only prisoner. You have talents, but I gave you them. Now, it's time to repay what you owe. My competition is on its way to China to prevent this war. Go there now. Make them an offer only a fool could refuse."

Roman League

"That will be all. Be ready at the strike of eleven in the morning. Until then, prepare for the worst." Those were Alexander's words. He began packing by putting his old mask in a special case that fit it perfectly. Before putting it away, Alexander took one last glance to remember the glory days. Oh, how he powerful his transformations were and the devastation they caused, but before that, all the suffering it caused. To be honest, he hadn't worn it in so long, he forgot how to use it. Oh well, that'll change tomorrow.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Ammar wrote:Roman League

"That will be all. Be ready at the strike of eleven in the morning. Until then, prepare for the worst." Those were Alexander's words. He began packing by putting his old mask in a special case that fit it perfectly. Before putting it away, Alexander took one last glance to remember the glory days. Oh, how he powerful his transformations were and the devastation they caused, but before that, all the suffering it caused. To be honest, he hadn't worn it in so long, he forgot how to use it. Oh well, that'll change tomorrow.

Charlotte nodded and flew to her room, enjoying the sensation. The wingless had no idea how beautiful a feeling it was to fly... But your wings came with a cost, didn't they? They're black for a reason. She closed the door and began to pack. Once she had finished, she fell asleep, and fell into the darkness of her nightmares...

Ace des Coeurs
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ace des Coeurs » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Ammar wrote:
Ace des Coeurs wrote:Micah Daniels
New Orleans

A man in odd garb and a cane adorned with a skull stood on one of the street corners of the bustling city, most people avoiding him due to the face paint. He promised those who passed anything they desired, for a price of course. Eventually, a young man walked up to him, explaining how he was in love with a girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

"I understand, I see this a lot actually." he replied, twisting his hand and pulling a contract from thin air, "Sign this and I can guarantee that girl will love you more than anything on this Earth. In return, I just want to be allowed into your home in ten years time."

The man readily signed it and was given a card, an Ace of Hearts. He was ordered to turn the card into a powder and place the powder into her tea. The man nodded and took the card, running off. Micah Daniels smirked and went to his small home, hidden near the back of an alleyway. As he entered, a chill ran down his spine. His master had returned. He quickly set up the ancient ceremony, lighting the black candles which sat in blood, painting ancient symbols in the blood of a chicken and chanting ancient verses.

Smoke billowed throughout the room, the symbols glowing as they summoned the Dark One.

"So the Master returns." Micah said, smiling.

"Indeed I have, but the word master is off putting nowadays. Instead, think of me as your employer. It sounds better to the mortal ear. I'll spare you the boring story and get right to it. A war is coming. One powerful enough to destroy my cell's bars and free me, the only prisoner. You have talents, but I gave you them. Now, it's time to repay what you owe. My competition is on its way to China to prevent this war. Go there now. Make them an offer only a fool could refuse."

Roman League

"Yes, my liege." Micah replied, tipping his hat, "Y'all don't need to worry about a thing."

Micah quickly left for the nearest airport, using a few natural sleight of hand tricks to get himself into first class. If he was going to China, he was going in style. As he was offered a glass of wine, his mind raced trying to form the perfect deal. A few ideas slipped through his mind, the simplest being threaten to start a nuclear war prematurely. It was relatively simple, there were a few people in Russia, Iran and America that all owed him favors. Sure a nuclear war would completely destroy the world, leaving nothing for Necron, but it would also cost billions of innocent lives, and he was certain these Legionnaires would do anything they could to stop a slaughter of that size.

Another possibility was to convince them that he could protect those they loved from the oncoming chaos, which he could. The trick for a deal like that was to make sure he could convince them he could start the war whether they succeeded their mission in China or not, which he could fall back to the first plan for that, though smaller scale.

He thought a moment, and smirked as a third idea entered his mind, a simple game of three or two card monte, which he was sure to win, unless they knew the trick. Simply bind them to a contract stating that if he won they would be sent away. That would be an interesting way to defeat his foes, with a simple parlor trick. The thought made him laugh a bit.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Theodore Tenninger

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Ammar wrote:As the orders were given, Necron started calling out to his little spy. "Get out of the room right now, my boy. We need to have a little heart-to-heart talk. Everything is almost ready." he ordered Betrayer.
Theodore stood to the back during the conversation, rather he was wary of Necron and that probably translated to Necron as well. He walked in and approached him. He did not bow, nor show any sign that he was below Necron. It was an act in most regards, though he did not trust or show loyalty to the fiend. "I did warn you they wouldn't trust me, Necron, but they recruited one of your old friends. A blond boy, err, he looked a teenager, but his eyes were much older, old as me, maybe even old as you. He knew you, and recognized your presence. Guy was a hound with a strong nose. You know him?" he lead in.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:42 am

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin smiled, he was going to India, last time he was there, he met with a man named Gandh, good guy. He was to travel with Paladin as well. They were to leave at eleven, so they had some time to prepare, but Merlin was always ready.

"Alexander, I wish to speak with you in private." He suddenly said.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Lillian Forester - Roman League Headquarter, Rome, Italy.

Postby Flammaland » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:22 am

Lillian left to pack. She was shaking with excitement. Finally, after 60 years of waiting, she was getting the opportunity to tear some of the Order's goons a new set of arseholes. Upon arriving in her room, she packed a small suitcase and placed it next to her door. She didn't need much. Some spare changes of clothes and an ancient Athenian drachma she had stolen from the British Museum, which kept in a small silver locket around her neck. That coin represented her freedom, the Gods watching over her, her new life. It was her lifeline when she went too far. Shaking her head, Lillian sat on her bed, scratching her thumbnail. Eventually, the darkness at the corners of her vision won out and she fell asleep, dreaming of the horrors of the past and the redemption of the future.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 am

Roman League Base

Merlin smiled, he was going to India, last time he was there, he met with a man named Gandh, good guy. He was to travel with Paladin as well. They were to leave at eleven, so they had some time to prepare, but Merlin was always ready.

"Alexander, I wish to speak with you in private." He suddenly said.

Alexander gave a sly eye. What could be so important as of now? He sat behind his desk. "Lock the door." he said. "Is something troubling you, Merlin?" Alexander asked concerned.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Ammar wrote:Alexander gave a sly eye. What could be so important as of now? He sat behind his desk. "Lock the door." he said. "Is something troubling you, Merlin?" Alexander asked concerned.

Merlin
Roman League Base

Once everyone left the room, Merlin locked the door. Then he turned to Alexander.

"This place really needs better security. A member of the Fallen was able to get in. I chased him off. I didn't kill him or capture him mainly because he was different." Merlin said, "Also, are you really considering putting that mask back on."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:Alexander gave a sly eye. What could be so important as of now? He sat behind his desk. "Lock the door." he said. "Is something troubling you, Merlin?" Alexander asked concerned.

Merlin
Roman League Base

Once everyone left the room, Merlin locked the door. Then he turned to Alexander.

"This place really needs better security. A member of the Fallen was able to get in. I chased him off. I didn't kill him or capture him mainly because he was different." Merlin said, "Also, are you really considering putting that mask back on."

"I see." was Alexander's only reaction. A spy in his presence? Preposterous, though it may not be. That one girl seems to have dark powers. Her wings even turn dark when emotional. "Don't worry. I've been suspicious about it to." Alexander said. He then answered the question concerning his mask. "These prove to be difficult times for us. If it means stopping the destruction of everything, then so be it. What's one compared to one million?"
Last edited by Ammar on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Saleon wrote:
Ammar wrote:As the orders were given, Necron started calling out to his little spy. "Get out of the room right now, my boy. We need to have a little heart-to-heart talk. Everything is almost ready." he ordered Betrayer.
Theodore stood to the back during the conversation, rather he was wary of Necron and that probably translated to Necron as well. He walked in and approached him. He did not bow, nor show any sign that he was below Necron. It was an act in most regards, though he did not trust or show loyalty to the fiend. "I did warn you they wouldn't trust me, Necron, but they recruited one of your old friends. A blond boy, err, he looked a teenager, but his eyes were much older, old as me, maybe even old as you. He knew you, and recognized your presence. Guy was a hound with a strong nose. You know him?" he lead in.

"Oh yes. The old Camelot wizard. Yes, I know of him. He guided many boys into becoming kings. Such a shame really. Those are skills that could be put to better use making himself king. However, this is not important. What is important is what our opponent's are planning. Now listen, I will make you a deal. I will relieve you of your post, if you can do one favor. Make sure that Alexander dons the persona of Masked Hero again. You see, I have a more personal relationship with the two. All he needs to do is trigger Dark Law, and I will do the rest."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:20 pm

Ammar wrote:"I see." was Alexander's only reaction. A spy in his presence? Preposterous. "And who might this be? Necron normally isn't one to employ the use of spies." Alexander asked. He then answered the question concerning his mask. "These prove to be difficult times for us. If it means stopping the destruction of everything, then so be it. What's one compared to one million?"

Merlin
Roman League Base

"He's not one of us. I can tell you that. His eyes where much older than yours. Something I noticed though, was that this man wasn't exactly loyal to Necron. It was all in the way he spoke." Merlin said, "And I guess you're right. But it's better that we lose no one. You see, you and me have a similar situation, we have to be careful. We both walk on a thin line. I want you to promise me something."

He paused before taking a deep breath, "There is a demon inside me, that has the capability of rivalling Necron. I can call upon its power but the more I do it, the more the demon gains control. One day I fear it may take over again. If that time comes, I want you to kill me, with this," He said as he pulled out Excalibur, "This is Excalibur. The only blade that will kill the demon inside of me, at the cost of my life. Once the demon takes over, I will no longer be able to weild this sword, so you need to take it from me on that day. On that day, I want you to use it to kill me. But until that day comes, I shall keep this sword."
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:"I see." was Alexander's only reaction. A spy in his presence? Preposterous. "And who might this be? Necron normally isn't one to employ the use of spies." Alexander asked. He then answered the question concerning his mask. "These prove to be difficult times for us. If it means stopping the destruction of everything, then so be it. What's one compared to one million?"

Merlin
Roman League Base

"He's not one of us. I can tell you that. His eyes where much older than yours. Something I noticed though, was that this man wasn't exactly loyal to Necron. It was all in the way he spoke." Merlin said, "And I guess you're right. But it's better that we lose no one. You see, you and me have a similar situation, we have to be careful. We both walk on a thin line. I want you to promise me something."

He paused before taking a deep breath, "There is a demon inside me, that has the capability of rivalling Necron. I can call upon its power but the more I do it, the more the demon gains control. One day I fear it may take over again. If that time comes, I want you to kill me, with this," He said as he pulled out Excalibur, "This is Excalibur. The only blade that will kill the demon inside of me, at the cost of my life. Once the demon takes over, I will no longer be able to weild this sword, so you need to take it from me on that day. On that day, I want you to use it to kill me. But until that day comes, I shall keep this sword."

Leaning back into his chair, Alexander said "Consider it done." as he reached out his hand. In the back of his mind, he wondered who the spy was. There were very few possible suspects. The first one he could think of was that Charlotte girl. It may be prejudicial, but he still had to investigate this. He headed down to Charlotte's room and gently knocked on the door three times. "Miss Charlotte, may I come in?" he asked.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Ammar wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Merlin
Roman League Base

Leaning back into his chair, Alexander said "Consider it done." as he reached out his hand. In the back of his mind, he wondered who the spy was. There were very few possible suspects. The first one he could think of was that Charlotte girl. It may be prejudicial, but he still had to investigate this. He headed down to Charlotte's room and gently knocked on the door three times. "Miss Charlotte, may I come in?" he asked.

A knock woke Charlotte from her nightmare. She dressed quickly and sat down in a nearby chair with a book as if she had just been reading and not asleep. "Um, yes... come in!"

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Charlia wrote:
Ammar wrote:Leaning back into his chair, Alexander said "Consider it done." as he reached out his hand. In the back of his mind, he wondered who the spy was. There were very few possible suspects. The first one he could think of was that Charlotte girl. It may be prejudicial, but he still had to investigate this. He headed down to Charlotte's room and gently knocked on the door three times. "Miss Charlotte, may I come in?" he asked.

A knock woke Charlotte from her nightmare. She dressed quickly and sat down in a nearby chair with a book as if she had just been reading and not asleep. "Um, yes... come in!"

Alexander came in and slowly closed the door. "Good evening, Charlotte. Merlin has delivered me some disturbing news. You wouldn't happen to know anything about any suspicious characters, would you?" he questioned, staring her down.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Ammar wrote:
Charlia wrote:A knock woke Charlotte from her nightmare. She dressed quickly and sat down in a nearby chair with a book as if she had just been reading and not asleep. "Um, yes... come in!"

Alexander came in and slowly closed the door. "Good evening, Charlotte. Merlin has delivered me some disturbing news. You wouldn't happen to know anything about any suspicious characters, would you?" he questioned, staring her down.

She blinked in surprise. "No, not that I can think of... actually, on second thought, I did see someone earlier--he came in and took some books from the library, and then left. I didn't recognize him, but Merlin talked to him before you called us."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin shook Alexander's hand and left to try and find Paladin. If he's going to be going to India with him, they needed to get to know each other. He didn't know where to find him, so he took his best guess and entered the training room.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Roman League Base

Merlin shook Alexander's hand and left to try and find Paladin. If he's going to be going to India with him, they needed to get to know each other. He didn't know where to find him, so he took his best guess and entered the training room.

There was Paladin. He was practicing his sword combat with swinging sandbags, slicing through them with a large broadsword. "Ah, it's too bad that I'm not getting to practice on real monsters. This is hardly worthy of an honorable man as myself." he commented. He was in his full bright blue armor that he wore centuries ago. His sword had spikes coming out in four directions and another on the bottom of the handle. The blade had a piece missing from it on the side. He then noticed Merlin and gave a smile. "Why hello there, lad. What brings you here?"

Alexander's curiosity never seemed to stop increasing. "So, why did you not tell me? I don't bite." he said, giving a smile. He helped himself onto a seat on the bed.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Ammar wrote:Alexander's curiosity never seemed to stop increasing. "So, why did you not tell me? I don't bite." he said, giving a smile. He helped himself onto a seat on the bed.

"I assumed Merlin would tell you. He seemed to know who the man was, and I did not; therefore I saw no reason to speak of the matter, unless you did not trust Merlin and needed me to corroborate his story. But considering that Merlin is... well, Merlin, I see no reason why you would not trust him." She shook a feather loose absent-mindedly. "Apologies. Wings can be... messy at times. Especially during molting season."

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Lillian couldn't sleep. She was too excited, too nervous. Instead, she prowled the hallways of the Roman League headquarters, not paying attention to where she was going. She found herself at the door from which soft voices emanated. She pressed her ear to the door and began to focus on the sounds and only the sounds. Talk of strangers and Merlin and molting filled the night and Lillian nearly swore. An intruder in the base? A member of the Order of the Fallen walking amongst them and she hadn't known? Regardless, she continued listening, ready to spring away at a moment's notice.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse