NATION

PASSWORD

Demons Rising(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Ammar wrote:Necron

"Glad to see you remember me. After all, I made you who you are. A man deciding his own fate, as well as the fate of others. It would be such a waste to let such decitions go to waste, especially with the ability to win someone's trust. This is why I want to employ your service. You see, I have a plan, but I bet that the Romans do as well. I want you to relay any new details that come up to our allies. I want you to delay our opponent's advance by any means necessary." He then reached out his hand. "Do you accept?"
Theodore took Necron's hand, though hesitantly. "I hate you, let's make that clear, but I agree that you are the only one doing things for this world. The only one hoping to make change in this ****ed world. got it?" he rebutted, "I can delay them very easily, but I don't think they trust me, I can walk with them, listen in on them, but hesitantly."

Theodore walked away from Necron, with suitcase in hand. That, and I still don't know if I can trust you, he thought.

He made himself to his home, a large 2 story with a garage. He made his way to the workshop, and found a large trunk. The key for it he placed on a necklace. He carefully removed the necklace and unlocked it. Inside was a large katana, from a long, long time ago. The blade had not dulled, it was his treasured sword. "let the games begin," he said.

He made his way to the Roman League...
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm

to Sandman

So, you are the one who calls himself Sandman? How charming. It would seem as though you have a more interesting skill. The ability to impersonate fear. Also known as imperfection. It would surly hurt if you couldn't take a form. That of course would be impossible as everyone fears something. Myself included. Though, this isn't about me, but about what we desire. Your services are required. I need you to employ your services on any major leaders you can get to. Drive them to the point of insanity. From there, I'll do the rest.

to Nether

Welcome back, Lord of the Nether. I can see that you're still in good fighting condition. That's good. I have a task for you. I want you to start rallying the Fallen. They need to be reunited with each other. Find them and lead them. Destroy all who oppose you. Today, one battle. Tomorrow, the war.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Ammar wrote:to Sandman

So, you are the one who calls himself Sandman? How charming. It would seem as though you have a more interesting skill. The ability to impersonate fear. Also known as imperfection. It would surly hurt if you couldn't take a form. That of course would be impossible as everyone fears something. Myself included. Though, this isn't about me, but about what we desire. Your services are required. I need you to employ your services on any major leaders you can get to. Drive them to the point of insanity. From there, I'll do the rest.

Sandman nodded, speaking in a voice that was neither male nor female, hiding mankind's most primal fears. "I have no gender, Lord, but it will be as you command." Xe found xir way to the White House, and the President instantly saw his worst fear appear before him. It always works. Nobody suspects the Sandman when the victim claims to have seen a lion, or a ghost, or whatever they fear.

Five minutes later the President was in a state of gibbering terror, and the Sandman had moved on to xir next victim.

Five minutes later the Prime Minister was reported mad, and the monarchy 'indisposed'.

The Sandman was at work.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Alexia
At Sea

So, it's Jester, how could anyone forget this one, Alexia thought as she circled Jester in the water. Jester stood on the sea floor, no doubt waiting for the right moment. This fool had come right into Alexia's element.

"Ah, Jester. So you're still alive? I never would have expected the madman of the Romans to be one of the survivors. No matter. Now you are in my element," She said as she shot through the water like a torpedo, landing a hit before disappearing back into the deep blue,"And you can't win here."

Jester gave his signature huge frown. "Don't be so mean to me." Jester took his mallet and started to spin with it. As he did, the kinetic energy built up until ready to release. He raised it above his head and slammed it down, forcing everything under the water down. With that, Jester continued to taunt. "Sorry. that was only suppose to send you to the floor, where you would crack your skull."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:34 am

Ammar wrote:Jester gave his signature huge frown. "Don't be so mean to me." Jester took his mallet and started to spin with it. As he did, the kinetic energy built up until ready to release. He raised it above his head and slammed it down, forcing everything under the water down. With that, Jester continued to taunt. "Sorry. that was only suppose to send you to the floor, where you would crack your skull."

Alexia
At Sea

The kinetic force drove her to the bottom of the sea. She recovered quickly and started to swim back up to the ship. The Mist was still around, and it was growing thicker. A perfect cloak. Alexia smiled as she shot out of the water, and landed on the ship. The Mist made it impossible to pinpoint where she landed, and kept her hidden.

"Your attack was quite disappointing. Weak. Maybe you are starting to show your age? If you look around, you'll find that it is just you and me on this ship. So don't hold back. I sure won't" She said hidden in the Mist as watery spears flew out from the water around the ship and straight at Jester.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:Jester gave his signature huge frown. "Don't be so mean to me." Jester took his mallet and started to spin with it. As he did, the kinetic energy built up until ready to release. He raised it above his head and slammed it down, forcing everything under the water down. With that, Jester continued to taunt. "Sorry. that was only suppose to send you to the floor, where you would crack your skull."

Alexia
At Sea

The kinetic force drove her to the bottom of the sea. She recovered quickly and started to swim back up to the ship. The Mist was still around, and it was growing thicker. A perfect cloak. Alexia smiled as she shot out of the water, and landed on the ship. The Mist made it impossible to pinpoint where she landed, and kept her hidden.

"Your attack was quite disappointing. Weak. Maybe you are starting to show your age? If you look around, you'll find that it is just you and me on this ship. So don't hold back. I sure won't" She said hidden in the Mist as watery spears flew out from the water around the ship and straight at Jester.

"You're one to talk about disappointment." Jester said as he rested his head on the mallet. "After all, how's your husband? Oh, that's right." He then laughed. He then realized how blind he was in the mist. He waved his hand in front of his face, only to not see it. "Aw, now I can't see how pretty I look." He then wound up the Mallet as if playing baseball. "Oh, mermaid. Come out and play. I want to have fun."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 am

Ammar wrote:"You're one to talk about disappointment." Jester said as he rested his head on the mallet. "After all, how's your husband? Oh, that's right." He then laughed. He then realized how blind he was in the mist. He waved his hand in front of his face, only to not see it. "Aw, now I can't see how pretty I look." He then wound up the Mallet as if playing baseball. "Oh, mermaid. Come out and play. I want to have fun."

Alexia
At Sea

Alexia hissed in anger as the water spears dispersed, "Devote your life to worship of the Olympians only to have them ignore a simple request. That is the thing about the Olympians, they use mankind to get what they want, but if a simple request is made. They ignore it."

She could easily see Jester. She drew her blades as she approached him, from all angles. Her form could be seen in The Mist approaching Jester from all around him. It was now time to see how he would react.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:36 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:"You're one to talk about disappointment." Jester said as he rested his head on the mallet. "After all, how's your husband? Oh, that's right." He then laughed. He then realized how blind he was in the mist. He waved his hand in front of his face, only to not see it. "Aw, now I can't see how pretty I look." He then wound up the Mallet as if playing baseball. "Oh, mermaid. Come out and play. I want to have fun."

Alexia
At Sea

Alexia hissed in anger as the water spears dispersed, "Devote your life to worship of the Olympians only to have them ignore a simple request. That is the thing about the Olympians, they use mankind to get what they want, but if a simple request is made. They ignore it."

She could easily see Jester. She drew her blades as she approached him, from all angles. Her form could be seen in The Mist approaching Jester from all around him. It was now time to see how he would react.

Jester cared not for that. He just yawned and then said "oh wait. I'm suppose to be terrified right now." He then let out a fake scream. Instead of going at them, swinging randomly at obviously fake targets, he instead decided to wait. Why waste your time going after them when they will come for you? This was starting to get boring though, and he was thinking about leaving. After all, waiting gets boring. He ran straight at one of them and gave a massive swing, twirling about as he did, trying to hit as many of them as possible.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Theodore Tenninger

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 am

Theodore took his sword and walked to the house of the Roman League. To him it felt like a collection of boarding rooms, a 'brotherly hall.' He looked up at the building, and chose not to enter from the main entrance. He snuck in through the side.

He didn't quite know why. He didn't want to deal with 'pleasant' greetings with an old friend like Alexander, nor with Palidan. Guilt, maybe? could've been, but not so easily known to him if it was.

He soon walked himself around toward the library, on his way he saw an interesting fellow in his quarters. Theodore wouldn't normally intrude, but the man had a certain look in his eyes. He was young in appearances, though his eyes, his eyes showed age, age, death, sorrow. A life many times over, just like himself, but moreso. "Well, I heard the old king'd be hiring a new cast of legionnaires, but I've never seen someone with your experience, mind I ask who you are?" he inquisited in an attempt for conversation.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 am

Saleon wrote:Theodore took his sword and walked to the house of the Roman League. To him it felt like a collection of boarding rooms, a 'brotherly hall.' He looked up at the building, and chose not to enter from the main entrance. He snuck in through the side.

He didn't quite know why. He didn't want to deal with 'pleasant' greetings with an old friend like Alexander, nor with Palidan. Guilt, maybe? could've been, but not so easily known to him if it was.

He soon walked himself around toward the library, on his way he saw an interesting fellow in his quarters. Theodore wouldn't normally intrude, but the man had a certain look in his eyes. He was young in appearances, though his eyes, his eyes showed age, age, death, sorrow. A life many times over, just like himself, but moreso. "Well, I heard the old king'd be hiring a new cast of legionnaires, but I've never seen someone with your experience, mind I ask who you are?" he inquisited in an attempt for conversation.

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin was resting when he heard someone enter his room. He first didn't react to surprised, he expected that someone might come looking for him eventually. He could feel it, the influence of Necron. This stranger stank of it. When Merlin saw the eyes, he saw it, the age. Old eyes of sorrow and regret. The eyes of a man who killed his friend. It took a moment for the identity of this man to click. In that instant, Merlin grabbed the sword that laid upon his bed and pulled it.

"I should ask you the same question. The influence of Necron is being strongly emitted by you. And don't try to trick me." Merlin said in a cold voice.

Ammar wrote:Jester cared not for that. He just yawned and then said "oh wait. I'm suppose to be terrified right now." He then let out a fake scream. Instead of going at them, swinging randomly at obviously fake targets, he instead decided to wait. Why waste your time going after them when they will come for you? This was starting to get boring though, and he was thinking about leaving. After all, waiting gets boring. He ran straight at one of them and gave a massive swing, twirling about as he did, trying to hit as many of them as possible.

Alexia
At Sea

Alexia watched from behind as Jester started to swing at The Mist. He was distracted. She figured that she could very easily end his life there. But, she had a better idea. Alexia gave a devious smile.

"It's over. I'll end this here." She said before she started to sing a smooth song. An entrancing song. A song that had brought hundreds of humans to their death.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin was resting when he heard someone enter his room. He first didn't react to surprised, he expected that someone might come looking for him eventually. He could feel it, the influence of Necron. This stranger stank of it. When Merlin saw the eyes, he saw it, the age. Old eyes of sorrow and regret. The eyes of a man who killed his friend. It took a moment for the identity of this man to click. In that instant, Merlin grabbed the sword that laid upon his bed and pulled it.

"I should ask you the same question. The influence of Necron is being strongly emitted by you. And don't try to trick me." Merlin said in a cold voice.
Theodore was quite shocked at the fact that someone could figure him out so easily. An odd experience when you blow your cover in five minuted. Necron might not like this.

Theo took a chair nearby and sat down. "well," he said, "my name... I don't hold any particular one for long. Theodore Tenninger I'd my name, though it doesn't tell much."

"The wheels of this world are turning, and I've feared for a long time that it's rolling downhill," he continued after a deep sigh, "The big bad as you know it, at least has a vision. Most people who say they do just don't do enough. Whether they don't have the resources, or have just given up. You may not like his methods, and neither do I, but he at least promises a better world, and is actually doing something about it."

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Saleon wrote:Theodore was quite shocked at the fact that someone could figure him out so easily. An odd experience when you blow your cover in five minuted. Necron might not like this.

Theo took a chair nearby and sat down. "well," he said, "my name... I don't hold any particular one for long. Theodore Tenninger I'd my name, though it doesn't tell much."

"The wheels of this world are turning, and I've feared for a long time that it's rolling downhill," he continued after a deep sigh, "The big bad as you know it, at least has a vision. Most people who say they do just don't do enough. Whether they don't have the resources, or have just given up. You may not like his methods, and neither do I, but he at least promises a better world, and is actually doing something about it."

Merlin
Roman League Base

Strange, this man has yet to make any attempted to attack him. But he could not let his guard down, so he kept the sword pointing at the man. He obviously didn't know that Merlin once was influenced by Necron. Merlin laughed at what this Theodore said. Merlin needed to let the others know of this intruder, but first...

"The wheels of this world do turn indeed, but your master is the one who will push them downhill." Merlin said, "Do you really buy what Necron was selling, he would use you, and then, when you are no longer of use, he'll throw you away like you are nothing. He played on your emotions, he used the fact that you killed your friend to his advantage. I can see it in your eye's. Has Necron ever told you of the first of the Fallen?"
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:[

Merlin
Roman League Base

Strange, this man has yet to make any attempted to attack him. But he could not let his guard down, so he kept the sword pointing at the man. He obviously didn't know that Merlin once was influenced by Necron. Merlin laughed at what this Theodore said. Merlin needed to let the others know of this intruder, but first...

"The wheels of this world do turn indeed, but your master is the one who will push them downhill." Merlin said, "Do you really buy what Necron was selling, he would use you, and then, when you are no longer of use, he'll throw you away like you are nothing. He played on your emotions, he used the fact that you killed your friend to his advantage. I can see it in your eye's. Has Necron ever told you of the first of the Fallen?"
"I've killed more then my best friend, and every one of them fell to a sick sin that ate them whole. They denied a good path for pride," He responded.

He then got up from his seat, leaving. He adds a little extra though, "but thanks for the warning. Don't worry my trust isn't misplaced, or maybe I do, either way I'm not going to swear loyalty, he hasn't got my trust forever."

"and that story about the first fallen... don't think I've heard it, but I'll keep my eye out for it. Might be a good read at the library," he continues. speaking of library, let's see what he's got in the ol' books. He makes his way to the library, collecting a couple of books before making his leave. Necron'll have my *** for this. 5 minutes...

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Saleon wrote:"I've killed more then my best friend, and every one of them fell to a sick sin that ate them whole. They denied a good path for pride," He responded.

He then got up from his seat, leaving. He adds a little extra though, "but thanks for the warning. Don't worry my trust isn't misplaced, or maybe I do, either way I'm not going to swear loyalty, he hasn't got my trust forever."

"and that story about the first fallen... don't think I've heard it, but I'll keep my eye out for it. Might be a good read at the library," he continues. speaking of library, let's see what he's got in the ol' books. He makes his way to the library, collecting a couple of books before making his leave. Necron'll have my *** for this. 5 minutes...

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin followed him, to make sure he got out. Once he was out the door, outside of the base, Merlin stopped him, taking the books back from him.

"First off, these don't belong to you. Secondly, you won't find the story of the first Fallen. It is not a written story, and only two beings know it..." Merlin said, trying not to disturb Charlotte, " The first of the Fallen and Necron."
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Charlotte heard the man enter the room, and kept still, trying not to attract his attention. Either it worked or he saw no need to disturb her, because he collected some books and left. She unwrapped her wings and rose up into the air, gliding over him as he left. Merlin followed him, and was speaking to him--she heard something about 'the first Fallen'. She made a soft landing behind Merlin--she had a lot of practice at flying silently, and only the keenest of human ears could detect her, so it was likely he didn't hear it. She held up her hand, a ball of flame already gathering there, as a clear warning to the other man.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:40 pm

at sea

Jester could hear such a soothing melody. He began to dance along, swinging wildly along. "La la la." he sang along with it.

roman league

Who could have guessed it? Already world leaders were preaching war for half-mad reasons no logical man would have come up with. Clearly something was a miss. Alexander would have to take more drastic measures to ensure peace. He announced over the intercom "All personnel report to my office immediately. There's an emergency."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Ammar wrote:at sea

Jester could hear such a soothing melody. He began to dance along, swinging wildly along. "La la la." he sang along with it.

roman league

Who could have guessed it? Already world leaders were preaching war for half-mad reasons no logical man would have come up with. Clearly something was amiss. Alexander would have to take more drastic measures to ensure peace. He announced over the intercom "All personnel report to my office immediately. There's an emergency."

Charlotte quite literally flew into his office, landing quietly once again, simply standing and waiting for the others to arrive. Her hand was still cupping the flame, and she didn't seem to notice it was even there.

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:30 pm

East German, The Nether Lord
Necron's command was clear, collect more manpower and getting prepared for the upcoming war. He sent his trusted comrade to call other Fallen in vicinity, while Nether Lord with Phobos will go to Italy to find a Fallen that will surely help his task.

Nether Realm, Rhestaid
One of the unique properties of Nether Realm is distortion of space, where a little walk here would resulted in massive displacement in Mortal Realm, while sometimes hours of travel through nether will only moved you less than a metre. As The Nether Lord, Rhestaid often used these properties to his aids, such as now where he went to Italy less than a minute. Arriving at his chosen point, he cast the dark rift that connected his realm to the Mortal Realm. "Worry not Phobos, We won't touch the sea, that's the reason I brought you." Soon the rift engulfed them and sent them to Mortal Plane.

Mediterranian Sea, Italy
The Infamous dark rift appear from nowhere in the middle of the sea, where a corporeal dragon of fire and smokes appeared with a Minotaur-esque creature riding on its back. His eyes looking for a snake like creature. He saw unnatural mist blew by the wind towards him, It must be her, no other person in Italy able to make such Mist. Rhestaid followed The Mist, where a small ship was atacked by The Siren. "There you are!"
Last edited by Indo-pasif archipelago on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Saleon wrote:"I've killed more then my best friend, and every one of them fell to a sick sin that ate them whole. They denied a good path for pride," He responded.

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin followed him, to make sure he got out. Once he was out the door, outside of the base, Merlin stopped him, taking the books back from him.

"First off, these don't belong to you. Secondly, you won't find the story of the first Fallen. It is not a written story, and only two beings know it..." Merlin said, trying not to disturb Charlotte, " The first of the Fallen and Necron."

"well I was going to bring them back, but fine, may be called a library, but it felt like a study," he remarked. He then gave out a large sigh and continued, "and those weren't on the first falleb, they were a couple of books I remember reading a while back, but alright sorry for... ah never mind." He gave one last send off before telling him that he will see hIm on the battlefield. ah, I still never got his name. And that was the whole reason I came in.

He then made his way back to his house and pulled out a cell phone. oh, wait... I don't think Necron Has A number... Well, he will probably show up. Theo then checked the news on said phone. A bunch of mad leaders, sounds like Necron as well.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Mediterranian Sea, Italy
The Infamous dark rift appear from nowhere in the middle of the sea, where a corporeal dragon of fire and smokes appeared with a Minotaur-esque creature riding on its back. His eyes looking for a snake like creature. He saw unnatural mist blew by the wind towards him, It must be her, no other person in Italy able to make such Mist. Rhestaid followed The Mist, where a small ship was atacked by The Siren. "There you are!"

Alexia
At Sea

All to easy, Alexia thought as she saw Jester enter the trance. She continued to sing her song for a bit longer, to solidify her control. She smiled when she finished her song as she saw the complete blank look in Jesters eyes. She knew that he was still aware, but he would be unable to control his body and therefore his actions.

"My, my, Jester. I would have thought that you could have resisted my song. But it appears that you couldn't. Now you serve me, and by extension, my lord, Necron." She said as she slithered up to Jester's ear, "You're mine now. The gods can't help you."

She kissed his cheek, and then laughed as she slithered to the edge of the boat. It was then that she saw him, the Nether Lord. She looked at him when he spoke to her.

"Ah. Nether Lord. I assume our lord has sent you." She said, "Hush... Let us continue this somewhere more, secluded. Just follow me."

Alexia started to manipulate the water around the ship and moved it. After a couple minutes, the ship was pulled into a coastal cave. Alexia got of the ship and made her way to a throne made of the bones of her victims. She sat there and motioned for Jester to stand beside her. Once she saw that the Nether Lord arrived, she smiled once again.

"So, Nether Lord, what did Necron send you to do?" She asked.

Merlin
Roman League Base

Merlin watched as the man left. Once he was far enough away, Merlin smiled, Looks like Necron wants to keep his failure secret. Merlin closed the door, locking it, and then returned the books to the library. He then made his way to Alexander's office. Once he arrived, he noticed Charlotte already there, and the news stories. World leaders going insane, Merlin saw why Alexander called them there.

"What's the emergency?" Merlin asked as he put his sword back in it's sheath.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Lillian Forester was training in her room, wearing only a light vest top and shorts. She lashed out at a punching bag that was mounted to the floor, sending it flying backwards, then it sprang forward again. She punched again and again the bag flew backwards. She blinked and instead of a punching bag there stood a demon, one of her captors. She screamed her displeasure to the air and launched herself at the 'demon', tentacles unraveling from her fingers and hands. She caught it by the 'head' and flipped it over herself, ripping it from its holding and slamming it to the floor, landing onto of it. She tore it apart, throwing chunks of her foe around her room. Her rampage was interrupted by an announcement over the intercom, she looked down and the hallucination faded. Panting, she stood up and dusted herself off, her tentacles retracting into her arms. Then she ran to Alexander's office. "What sort of emergency? This had better be important Alexander." She completely ignored Merlin and Charlotte. At this point they were just so much background noise. She might be getting a chance to hunt down some real members of the Order of the Fallen.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Flammaland wrote:Lillian Forester was training in her room, wearing only a light vest top and shorts. She lashed out at a punching bag that was mounted to the floor, sending it flying backwards, then it sprang forward again. She punched again and again the bag flew backwards. She blinked and instead of a punching bag there stood a demon, one of her captors. She screamed her displeasure to the air and launched herself at the 'demon', tentacles unraveling from her fingers and hands. She caught it by the 'head' and flipped it over herself, ripping it from its holding and slamming it to the floor, landing onto of it. She tore it apart, throwing chunks of her foe around her room. Her rampage was interrupted by an announcement over the intercom, she looked down and the hallucination faded. Panting, she stood up and dusted herself off, her tentacles retracting into her arms. Then she ran to Alexander's office. "What sort of emergency? This had better be important Alexander." She completely ignored Merlin and Charlotte. At this point they were just so much background noise. She might be getting a chance to hunt down some real members of the Order of the Fallen.

"First off, don't you dare address me in that manner. Second, it's about this." Alexander turned on the television and it showed the president of the United States ordering more airstrikes in the Middle East. "This sort of insanity can only be brought up by Necron." Alexander explained. He then turned it to another news station showing the escalation of China and India. "I believe that Necron may be trying to escalate international relations in order to create some sort of World War. That would cause the chaos needed to allow him to escape his prison and return to us." He then clasped his hands and laid his head low. Taking a deep breath, he continued "It's been too long now. I may be out of practice, but I'm not helpless." He stood up and went over to a glass casing with a wooden red mask. "It's time to get to work. our enemies are mobilizing. It's time for us to do the same."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:Mediterranian Sea, Italy

Alexia
At Sea

All to easy, Alexia thought as she saw Jester enter the trance. She continued to sing her song for a bit longer, to solidify her control. She smiled when she finished her song as she saw the complete blank look in Jesters eyes. She knew that he was still aware, but he would be unable to control his body and therefore his actions.

"My, my, Jester. I would have thought that you could have resisted my song. But it appears that you couldn't. Now you serve me, and by extension, my lord, Necron." She said as she slithered up to Jester's ear, "You're mine now. The gods can't help you."

She kissed his cheek, and then laughed as she slithered to the edge of the boat. It was then that she saw him, the Nether Lord. She looked at him when he spoke to her.

"Ah. Nether Lord. I assume our lord has sent you." She said, "Hush... Let us continue this somewhere more, secluded. Just follow me."

Alexia started to manipulate the water around the ship and moved it. After a couple minutes, the ship was pulled into a coastal cave. Alexia got of the ship and made her way to a throne made of the bones of her victims. She sat there and motioned for Jester to stand beside her. Once she saw that the Nether Lord arrived, she smiled once again.

"So, Nether Lord, what did Necron send you to do?" She asked.

The Nether Lord dismounted his Dragon, and take a closer look to Jester.

"Nice move, surely this will surely help our cause." He turned and faced The Siren.

"Lady Siren, I am here to ask you for help, and to do our Lord's bidding. Lord Necron has asked me to gather any Fallen I know to unite and prepare for the next war. I believe, he will try to reclaim this plane." Nether Lord laid his gaze to the sea before addressing Alexia

"I have known for your power well, and surely it will help us gather more power. If you don't mind, I will move some of my underlings and other Fallen here so we can attack straight to the home of our adversaries. So, Lady Alexia, would you mind to help Lord Necron?" Rhasteid only asking for confirmation, knowing Siren will not let a moment of vengeance out of her grasp.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 am

Merlin
Roman League Base

Should I tell him about our recent guest, Merlin thought to himself. Looking at the new girl, who was quite rude.

"You're right. We should mobilize. We should also find a new base. This one could be easily compromised." Merlin said, "Are you... Oh my, you really are going to put on that mask again. Anyways what should we do boss?"

Alexia
The Siren's Cave

Alexia smiled at his comments. She looked at the Nether Lord. With her it was always hard to tell what she was thinking.

"First off, don't use my real name. And I'd do anything for our lord. If you wish to use this cave as a forward outpost,"She said as she slithered down and around the Nether Lord, "I will allow it."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ace des Coeurs
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ace des Coeurs » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:54 am

Micah Daniels
New Orleans

A man in odd garb and a cane adorned with a skull stood on one of the street corners of the bustling city, most people avoiding him due to the face paint. He promised those who passed anything they desired, for a price of course. Eventually, a young man walked up to him, explaining how he was in love with a girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

"I understand, I see this a lot actually." he replied, twisting his hand and pulling a contract from thin air, "Sign this and I can guarantee that girl will love you more than anything on this Earth. In return, I just want to be allowed into your home in ten years time."

The man readily signed it and was given a card, an Ace of Hearts. He was ordered to turn the card into a powder and place the powder into her tea. The man nodded and took the card, running off. Micah Daniels smirked and went to his small home, hidden near the back of an alleyway. As he entered, a chill ran down his spine. His master had returned. He quickly set up the ancient ceremony, lighting the black candles which sat in blood, painting ancient symbols in the blood of a chicken and chanting ancient verses.

Smoke billowed throughout the room, the symbols glowing as they summoned the Dark One.

"So the Master returns." Micah said, smiling.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse