NATION

PASSWORD

Demons Rising(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Demons Rising(IC)

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 am

OOC

Good morning, Alexander. I'm glad we could have this moment for a little heart-to-heart. After all, my most successful creation deserves a little attention. For all time, I've been here, trapped in my own realm of existence. A prison, and I am the only inmate. However, the security here is very light. I may not be in your world in my true form, but do not worry. We will reunite soon. Trust me. You believed we were gone for good, didn't you? You thought that Jupiter did away with us, didn't you? You were wrong. I never disappear. You may think of me as a devil, but that comes down to your perseption of evil.

Funny creatures, humans are. Give them a little power and they exploit it to the fullest. They believe that they are in control, but in the end, they give in to their own selfish desires. This is what makes them such great pawns on my chess board. Now, it's time for the old to be out and the new to be in.

It was bright morning when Alexander awoke. The old threat had finally returned. This time though, they would be stronger. He only hoped that Paladin's search for new champions went well. Jester was the first to greet him. "Good morning sir. It must be good to be the king. After all, if anything goes wrong, we get to blame you." Jester joked. Alexander didn't have time for this though. "Drop it, Jester. I don't need any of that today." he scolded. Jester then put on an exaggerated sad face. "Aw, did I hurt your feefees?" he asked. "Has Paladin returned?" Alexander demanded, not justifying that question. Jester laughed and answered "why yes, the mighty tin can has came back. I saw who he brought with him. Children for all I care."

Alexander then went out to the main lobby of the Roman League, accompanied by Jester, in order to inspect the new recruits. Paladin stood with them, holy sword at his side.
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:51 am

Charlotte stared at the men who had just walked out of the room. Her eyes were challenging, and her stance was wary--her black wings poised ready to fly at any moment, and a flame in her hand. She would not be caught unawares by any betrayal; no, she was ready to fight and, if necessary, die for her freedom. But selfish thoughts would not restore her wings, and that was why she was here, to fight those who would see her darkened forever.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Jester chuckled. "Well, aren't you fiesty?" he teased. "It's not often that I get a new playmate." Paladin then spoke. "Excuse Jester. He's not exactly one for humility." Jester scoffed. "Says the tin can. Why can't you wear something more appropriate, like me?" Jester retorted in a red coat that curved away from him at the end of it. He also had purple hair in the shape of horns and red face paint under his eyes. Paladin, trying not to get angry, then introduced his boss. "Miss Charlotte," he said gritting his teeth, "allow me to introduce you to our leader and who you will receive your orders from. Alexander, also known as the Masked Hero." Alexander then lit a cigar and said "I welcome you to our base. We're currently understaffed, as you can see. That won't matter though, seeing as how having a fourth member will at least make our mission a little easier."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Merlin
The Doorstep (literally) of the Roman League

Near the base of a certain organization, what appeared to be a human was approaching. This human walked with a confident posture, he was a ginger, a Scottsman, wearing a black trench coat. From looking at him you wouldn't be able to guess his true age. He looked to be around 17, but this was not the case. This human had watched the march of civilization from the beginning, starting with the Neolithic Revolution, 12,000 years ago. That was his age, 12,000, yep, that's right, 12,000 years. Early on his name meant nothing, but now his name was associated with one of the great "British" tales. King Arthur and Camelot. Those tales weren't just legend, some where true others, well not so much. This human who has lived for 12,000, created the Stonehenge, had a demon inside him. This humans name was Merlin.

A few weeks ago, Merlin felt something, the influence of Necron. Necron was responsible for Merlin's powers and the demon inside. He tricked him, and Merlin ever since wanted his revenge. He knew that he had no hope of getting vengeance by himself, so he looked to an organization that he feared might just try and kill him out right. The Roman League. He had been able to locate their base, honestly not that as hidden as Merlin expected. He smiled as he reached behind him touching the sheath of a certain legendary sword, given to him by a friend on their death bed. He touched it for luck.

Then he reached out with his hands and focusing on his breathing he committed an act. An act he never thought that he would ever do. He knocked on the door of the Roman League.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin
The Doorstep (literally) of the Roman League

Near the base of a certain organization, what appeared to be a human was approaching. This human walked with a confident posture, he was a ginger, a Scottsman, wearing a black trench coat. From looking at him you wouldn't be able to guess his true age. He looked to be around 17, but this was not the case. This human had watched the march of civilization from the beginning, starting with the Neolithic Revolution, 12,000 years ago. That was his age, 12,000, yep, that's right, 12,000 years. Early on his name meant nothing, but now his name was associated with one of the great "British" tales. King Arthur and Camelot. Those tales weren't just legend, some where true others, well not so much. This human who has lived for 12,000, created the Stonehenge, had a demon inside him. This humans name was Merlin.

A few weeks ago, Merlin felt something, the influence of Necron. Necron was responsible for Merlin's powers and the demon inside. He tricked him, and Merlin ever since wanted his revenge. He knew that he had no hope of getting vengeance by himself, so he looked to an organization that he feared might just try and kill him out right. The Roman League. He had been able to locate their base, honestly not that as hidden as Merlin expected. He smiled as he reached behind him touching the sheath of a certain legendary sword, given to him by a friend on their death bed. He touched it for luck.

Then he reached out with his hands and focusing on his breathing he committed an act. An act he never thought that he would ever do. He knocked on the door of the Roman League.

Answering the door was Paladin. He cracked open the impossibly thick wooden door to take a peek. It appeared to be a young man outside. Paladin then opened the door fully. "Good day, sir." he said with a smile underneath his thick beard. "Who might you be? Visiting hours are over." He noticed the sheathed sword and smiled. "A fellow swordsman. It's always nice to meet someone who also takes pride in our art form."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Ammar wrote:Jester chuckled. "Well, aren't you fiesty?" he teased. "It's not often that I get a new playmate." Paladin then spoke. "Excuse Jester. He's not exactly one for humility." Jester scoffed. "Says the tin can. Why can't you wear something more appropriate, like me?" Jester retorted in a red coat that curved away from him at the end of it. He also had purple hair in the shape of horns and red face paint under his eyes. Paladin, trying not to get angry, then introduced his boss. "Miss Charlotte," he said gritting his teeth, "allow me to introduce you to our leader and who you will receive your orders from. Alexander, also known as the Masked Hero." Alexander then lit a cigar and said "I welcome you to our base. We're currently understaffed, as you can see. That won't matter though, seeing as how having a fourth member will at least make our mission a little easier."

Charlotte's eyes burned in Jester's direction, and the flame did as well. You can watch yourself, or you can die. I don't care who you are. She did not, of course, say these things out loud. She nodded cordially in the direction of Alexander. First impression of him is decent--but then, it was of him, wasn't it? Yes, it was. I will be ready.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Ammar wrote:Answering the door was Paladin. He cracked open the impossibly thick wooden door to take a peek. It appeared to be a young man outside. Paladin then opened the door fully. "Good day, sir." he said with a smile underneath his thick beard. "Who might you be? Visiting hours are over." He noticed the sheathed sword and smiled. "A fellow swordsman. It's always nice to meet someone who also takes pride in our art form."

Merlin kept his confident composure as the bearded man talked to him. He looked at the man, trying to figure out if this was a member of the Roman League. He knew that out of the original members of the Roman League, only three remained. There are no pictures, or reports on their appearance, that Merlin knew off. He also assumed immortality was a thing likely given to them, so their appearance wouldn't have changed drastically, except for one part...the eyes. The eyes, windows to souls, they always age, you can find old eyes on young faces and vise versa. Merlin looked at this mans eyes, old, but still younger then his own. This was defiantly one of them. This was the place.

Merlin smiled, "Why thank you sir, the art of the sword is ancient, and often over looked these days, but it is still relevant. May I ask you a question... This is the base of the Roman League, correct?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Paladin was about to answer, but he was interrupted by a feint screaming. Around the corner, a figure came out wearing a hood. As Paladin gazed at it, the screaming became louder and sharper. Paladin grabbed the man and pulled him in, then slammed the door. After regaining some conscious, Paladin started talking. "Forgive me, but that was necessary. They lurk around every corner." Alexander then shouted "Petagrov, what is the meaning of this?" Paladin answered "Sir, there was a banshee outside. I was pulling our new friend out of the way." Alexander looked annoyed. "Jester, go deal with it." Jester gave a sad look. "You don't have to be so rude about it." Jester said. Alexander was biting his cigar so hard you could see it breaking. Jester then left to take care of the banshee outside.

"Now that I have your attention, welcome to the Roman League headquarters. I am the leader, Alexander. In a past life, I was known as Masked Hero. However, you are to never refer to me as such. That's an identity that has evil connotations to it. Now, I am not one to force someone into a role that they do not wish to play, so I will give you a choice right now." he then pointed to the door. "There's a monster outside those doors. There will be more to come in later days. The Order of the Fallen has returned. If you do not want to stay and possibly die in the name of Zeus, then leave." Alexander preached. Paladin stood next to the door, ready to open the door. While having to go along, he hoped that they all would stay.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Ammar wrote:Paladin was about to answer, but he was interrupted by a feint screaming. Around the corner, a figure came out wearing a hood. As Paladin gazed at it, the screaming became louder and sharper. Paladin grabbed the man and pulled him in, then slammed the door. After regaining some conscious, Paladin started talking. "Forgive me, but that was necessary. They lurk around every corner." Alexander then shouted "Petagrov, what is the meaning of this?" Paladin answered "Sir, there was a banshee outside. I was pulling our new friend out of the way." Alexander looked annoyed. "Jester, go deal with it." Jester gave a sad look. "You don't have to be so rude about it." Jester said. Alexander was biting his cigar so hard you could see it breaking. Jester then left to take care of the banshee outside.

"Now that I have your attention, welcome to the Roman League headquarters. I am the leader, Alexander. In a past life, I was known as Masked Hero. However, you are to never refer to me as such. That's an identity that has evil connotations to it. Now, I am not one to force someone into a role that they do not wish to play, so I will give you a choice right now." he then pointed to the door. "There's a monster outside those doors. There will be more to come in later days. The Order of the Fallen has returned. If you do not want to stay and possibly die in the name of Zeus, then leave." Alexander preached. Paladin stood next to the door, ready to open the door. While having to go along, he hoped that they all would stay.

Merlin
Roman League Base

"You didn't have to pull me in, I could have handled that banshee." Merlin said to the bearded man, Petagrov, that's one of them,. Then he turned to Alexander, "I know who you are, in fact I know who the three of you are, I don't know who that girl is though. I know about the Order of the Fallen, and I know Necron's influence has returned. If I wanted to leave, I wouldn't have come. I am no child, in fact, I am your elder."

Then with a bow, Merlin smiled and added, "My age is 12,000, I was around for the rise and fall of every great civilization. I helped to construct Stonehenge, to stop a demon from destroying the future. I know the power of Necron, for he has cursed me. I have only ever had one friend. Perhaps you know of him, perhaps you don't. He is the subject of a great legend. His name was Arthur, King Arthur. I was his trusted adviser, his mentor, and his ally. Now, I ask, can you figure out who I am?"

Alexia
Southern Coast of Italy, A Coastal Cave

Long ago, there was a beautiful woman from Athens. Her husband killed in a war, despite her pleas to the gods to protect him. She then sought the power to protect her son, when he went to war. She found it in a being known as Necron. But it was to late, once she arrived to where her son was, she found him dead. Humans did took her love, mankind turned her into a monster. But she was not ashamed, she embraced it. There was nothing that held back her thirst for vengeance. Except maybe the Roman League. But the Roman League's power has dwindled over time, as her strength grew. This woman was Alexia, the Siren. She sat now in the shallow water of a coastal cave, she felt the power of Necron, her lord had returned.

Now was the time for the Order to be reunited, now was the time for them to destroy mankind. At that thought, she smiled a monstrous smile of glee.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Alexander knew the instant King Arthur was mentioned. "Yes, Merlin. I do believe I know you. We also seem to have that one thing about us in common. We both know of Necron personally. In fact, I was once his top fighter. It wasn't until Petagrov saved me that I was freed." Petagrov shrugged. "Anything for an old friend." he said with a smile. Outside, Jester's psychotic laugh could be heard, as well as the scream of the banshee. Alexander didn't seem to mind much. "You know, I sometimes wonder what goes on in Jester's mind."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:Paladin was about to answer, but he was interrupted by a feint screaming. Around the corner, a figure came out wearing a hood. As Paladin gazed at it, the screaming became louder and sharper. Paladin grabbed the man and pulled him in, then slammed the door. After regaining some conscious, Paladin started talking. "Forgive me, but that was necessary. They lurk around every corner." Alexander then shouted "Petagrov, what is the meaning of this?" Paladin answered "Sir, there was a banshee outside. I was pulling our new friend out of the way." Alexander looked annoyed. "Jester, go deal with it." Jester gave a sad look. "You don't have to be so rude about it." Jester said. Alexander was biting his cigar so hard you could see it breaking. Jester then left to take care of the banshee outside.

Merlin
Roman League Base

"You didn't have to pull me in, I could have handled that banshee." Merlin said to the bearded man, Petagrov, that's one of them,. Then he turned to Alexander, "I know who you are, in fact I know who the three of you are, I don't know who that girl is though. I know about the Order of the Fallen, and I know Necron's influence has returned. If I wanted to leave, I wouldn't have come. I am no child, in fact, I am your elder."

Then with a bow, Merlin smiled and added, "My age is 12,000, I was around for the rise and fall of every great civilization. I helped to construct Stonehenge, to stop a demon from destroying the future. I know the power of Necron, for he has cursed me. I have only ever had one friend. Perhaps you know of him, perhaps you don't. He is the subject of a great legend. His name was Arthur, King Arthur. I was his trusted adviser, his mentor, and his ally. Now, I ask, can you figure out who I am?"

Charlotte was interested now. She took a step towards him. "You--you're Merlin! But that's..." Her voice lowered in awe. "That's incredible." That's just... that's just... wow. Even I'm impressed. And I'm not impressed by anything. I know that.
Last edited by Charlia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Merlin
Roman League Vase

Merlin was not surprised by Alexander's reaction, that was expected. No, what surprised him was the girl that started to fan girl. Merlin just smiled at the girl and nodded his head.

"Yes, I am Merlin. Alexander, you are right, I do know that monster personally. But that is not something I do not wish to discuss. All anyone needs to know is that I was one of the first to fall to Necron. But I was the first to break free of his grasp." He said as he heard the laughter, I don't trust that laugh, he thought to himself, "I'd prefer to keep my past a secret."

Then he turned to Charlotte, "You know me, but I don't know you. May I ask, who are you?"
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Merlin
Roman League Base

Alexia
Southern Coast of Italy, A Coastal Cave

Long ago, there was a beautiful woman from Athens. Her husband killed in a war, despite her pleas to the gods to protect him. She then sought the power to protect her son, when he went to war. She found it in a being known as Necron. But it was to late, once she arrived to where her son was, she found him dead. Humans did took her love, mankind turned her into a monster. But she was not ashamed, she embraced it. There was nothing that held back her thirst for vengeance. Except maybe the Roman League. But the Roman League's power has dwindled over time, as her strength grew. This woman was Alexia, the Siren. She sat now in the shallow water of a coastal cave, she felt the power of Necron, her lord had returned.

Now was the time for the Order to be reunited, now was the time for them to destroy mankind. At that thought, she smiled a monstrous smile of glee.

In the water, the reflection of Necron took form. Despite the stories, he took on the persons of a suave businessman, a more trustworthy face in modern times.

Good day to you, Siren. I bring you good news. The world has forgotten of us. The Romans are at their weakest. They are all gathered under one roof. However, just as they gather to strategize against us, we must plan against them as well. I have very specific instructions for you. I want you to go out to the sea. Destroy any boat and kill anyone. However, leave one survivor to tell the tale. The message will spread like wildfire and the Romans will hear of it. They will come out and look for you, which is when you strike. In the meantime, I will be seeking the rest of my investments. I need to make sure that they haven't collapsed on me over the years.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Merlin
Roman League Vase

Merlin was not surprised by Alexander's reaction, that was expected. No, what surprised him was the girl that started to fan girl. Merlin just smiled at the girl and nodded his head.

"Yes, I am Merlin. Alexander, you are right, I do know that monster personally. But that is not something I do not wish to discuss. All anyone needs to know is that I was one of the first to fall to Necron. But I was the first to break free of his grasp." He said as he heard the laughter, I don't trust that laugh, he thought to himself, "I'd prefer to keep my past a secret."

Then he turned to Charlotte, "You know me, but I don't know you. May I ask, who are you?"

Charlotte could only shudder when she heard the laugh, but she quickly regained her composure. "I am Charlotte. Not immortal, or really even famous, but I don't wish to be. Fame would attract... unwanted attention."

Xe felt the power surge through xir bones, if xe had bones. Maybe xe did, maybe xe didn't. Xe didn't really care. All xe cared about was fear, and there was plenty of that around. Neighbors feared neighbors, brother feared sister, husband feared wife. Xe was content. It wasn't nearly as much as that incident in September a few years back, but it was enough to keep xir strong. Xe was the Sandman, and xe was fear itself.
Last edited by Charlia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Ammar wrote:In the water, the reflection of Necron took form. Despite the stories, he took on the persons of a suave businessman, a more trustworthy face in modern times.

Good day to you, Siren. I bring you good news. The world has forgotten of us. The Romans are at their weakest. They are all gathered under one roof. However, just as they gather to strategize against us, we must plan against them as well. I have very specific instructions for you. I want you to go out to the sea. Destroy any boat and kill anyone. However, leave one survivor to tell the tale. The message will spread like wildfire and the Romans will hear of it. They will come out and look for you, which is when you strike. In the meantime, I will be seeking the rest of my investments. I need to make sure that they haven't collapsed on me over the years.

Alexia
Coastal Cave, Southern Italy

As soon as Alexia saw the reflection, she bowed to reflection of her lord.

"My lord, I have noticed that the humans have forgotten about us, as well as the weakness of the Romans. I will do as you wish. I will destroy every boat I find, as well as their crews and passenger, but leave one from each to tell the tale. I will not fail you." She said as she slivered into the water and swam out to sea.

She was quick and came to a ship fairly soon. It was a nice sized ship, a yacht. She smiled with twisted happiness as she surfaced, Oh, a party, fun. It was then that she created the Mist, and surrounded the ship with it, blocking their communications, and limiting their sight. Once the Mist had fully enveloped the ship, Alexia swam down deep. She then swam full speed for the surface, firing out of the water like a missile. Her goal was to draw the Romans out, so using her regular form would be best. She landed on the top deck, she saw a group of people looking at her, a mix of shock and fear. She pulled her blades. There were no screams as the bodies hit the deck. She then made her way through the yacht, killing everyone she found, from adult to little child she didn't discriminate in her murder. One room was left, in the room a single man, rich no doubt, stood against the wall in a life jacket. He was shaking in fear. But she did not kill this one, instead she just smiled and broke through the floor, using water. As the ship started to fill with water, the man ran up the ship, finding the bodies of all of his party guests. He jumped in a life raft, as his ship sank, while the Mist pulled away. Alexia watched as he grabbed his phone, the seeds had been sown. But for the plant to sprout, more need to be sown.

With that she continued with the same actions, destroying any ship she came across. Always leaving one survivor to tell the tale. She worked the rest of the day and all throughout the night. She returned to her cave the next afternoon. She needed to rest, she had sown the seeds, now she need to be ready for the bugs to come and feed.

Charlia wrote:Charlotte could only shudder when she heard the laugh, but she quickly regained her composure. "I am Charlotte. Not immortal, or really even famous, but I don't wish to be. Fame would attract... unwanted attention."

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Ah, nice to meet you Charlotte." Merlin said as he knelt down and kissed her hand. He was a man of tradition. "I never asked to be famous. But I am a little glad that I am."

Then he turned to Alexander, "Alexander, where can we sleep? I have been travelling a lot lately and I need rest."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte could only shudder when she heard the laugh, but she quickly regained her composure. "I am Charlotte. Not immortal, or really even famous, but I don't wish to be. Fame would attract... unwanted attention."

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Ah, nice to meet you Charlotte." Merlin said as he knelt down and kissed her hand. He was a man of tradition. "I never asked to be famous. But I am a little glad that I am."

Then he turned to Alexander, "Alexander, where can we sleep? I have been travelling a lot lately and I need rest."

Charlotte was startled when he knelt before her, and then even moreso when he kissed her hand. She had to fight the urge to pull away, or even burn him. He's Merlin. Merlin schmerlin, he's a human. And a guy, at that. Oh really, I hadn't noticed! Sarcasm doesn't become you. Shut up! Her wings grew a bit darker, and she shivered slightly. "Yeah, um... nice to meet you too."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Theodore Tenninger

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Theodore had spent much of his life in Rome. He saw the rise and fall of empires, he had seen the glory of Alexander, and time and time again he had had to take less than ethical stances when people grew too powerful. The nickname, 'the Betrayer,' stung, but was a reminder of his quest to make a better world while he could. Now he knew that Necron, while questionable in his methods, may be able to fix the mess of today.

Theo knelt at the grave of a long forgotten hero, a friend, the man he betrayed, and the cross he bore. It was a bitter pill, bit one he bore everyday. He payed his respects at his funeral procession, though under a different name, and he gave flowers every time he could, this day was like no other in that respects. He gave a small prayer and then stood up. "good man," he whispered.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Ammar wrote:In the water, the reflection of Necron took form. Despite the stories, he took on the persons of a suave businessman, a more trustworthy face in modern times.

Alexia

"My lord, I have noticed that the humans have forgotten about us, as well as the weakness of the Romans. I will do as you wish. I will destroy every boat I find, as well as their crews and passenger, but leave one from each to tell the tale. I will not fail you." She said as she slivered into the water and swam out to sea.

She was quick and came to a ship fairly soon. It was a nice sized ship, a yacht. She smiled with twisted happiness as she surfaced, Oh, a party, fun. It was then that she created the Mist, and surrounded the ship with it, blocking their communications, and limiting their sight. Once the Mist had fully enveloped the ship, Alexia swam down deep. She then swam full speed for the surface, firing out of the water like a missile. Her goal was to draw the Romans out, so using her regular form would be best. She landed on the top deck, she saw a group of people looking at her, a mix of shock and fear. She pulled her blades. There were no screams as the bodies hit the deck. She then made her way through the yacht, killing everyone she found, from adult to little child she didn't discriminate in her murder. One room was left, in the room a single man, rich no doubt, stood against the wall in a life jacket. He was shaking in fear. But she did not kill this one, instead she just smiled and broke through the floor, using water. As the ship started to fill with water, the man ran up the ship, finding the bodies of all of his party guests. He jumped in a life raft, as his ship sank, while the Mist pulled away. Alexia watched as he grabbed his phone, the seeds had been sown. But for the plant to sprout, more need to be sown.

With that she continued with the same actions, destroying any ship she came across. Always leaving one survivor to tell the tale. She worked the rest of the day and all throughout the night. She returned to her cave the next afternoon. She needed to rest, she had sown the seeds, now she need to be ready for the bugs to come and feed.

Merlin
Roman League Base

With that, Alexander said "Oh, how inconsiderate of me. Come along." he said, leading the way for everyone. He led them down an enormous staircase that seemed to go on forever. Every floor was labelled numerically. Halfway down, he pointed left. "Down that way, you'll find your quarters. You are free to change them as you wish." He then pointed right. "Down that way, you'll find the dining area and recreation. A library, a fitness gym, and lounge." He then faced the group. "Feel free to roam about. I have to get back to monitoring the situation. It's a boring job, but mine nonetheless." He then left to his quarters. When there, he turned on the news channel, only to then learn of the mass murders out at sea. Shocked, Alexander called in Jester. When Jester came in, his orders were made clear. Seek out who was responsible and eliminate them.

Out at sea, Jester decided to hop a shrimping boat heading out to sea. His only weapons was a giant mallet and his Super Move, Big Boom, which he could use to cause massive earthquakes. Throughout the ride, he stood at helm, keeping a huge smile on his face.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Saleon wrote:Theodore had spent much of his life in Rome. He saw the rise and fall of empires, he had seen the glory of Alexander, and time and time again he had had to take less than ethical stances when people grew too powerful. The nickname, 'the Betrayer,' stung, but was a reminder of his quest to make a better world while he could. Now he knew that Necron, while questionable in his methods, may be able to fix the mess of today.

Theo knelt at the grave of a long forgotten hero, a friend, the man he betrayed, and the cross he bore. It was a bitter pill, bit one he bore everyday. He payed his respects at his funeral procession, though under a different name, and he gave flowers every time he could, this day was like no other in that respects. He gave a small prayer and then stood up. "good man," he whispered.

"It's so sad when our idols fall, isn't it Theodore?" a man in a suit asked. He appeared to be an average businessman, but the one thing that set him apart was his eyes, which were pure yellow with oval corneas. "Take for example, the man who lost his to be my vessel. He probably had more ambitions, but sadly, fate has bigger plans."
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Ammar wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Alexia

Merlin
Roman League Base

With that, Alexander said "Oh, how inconsiderate of me. Come along." he said, leading the way for everyone. He led them down an enormous staircase that seemed to go on forever. Every floor was labelled numerically. Halfway down, he pointed left. "Down that way, you'll find your quarters. You are free to change them as you wish." He then pointed right. "Down that way, you'll find the dining area and recreation. A library, a fitness gym, and lounge." He then faced the group. "Feel free to roam about. I have to get back to monitoring the situation. It's a boring job, but mine nonetheless." He then left to his quarters. When there, he turned on the news channel, only to then learn of the mass murders out at sea. Shocked, Alexander called in Jester. When Jester came in, his orders were made clear. Seek out who was responsible and eliminate them.

Out at sea, Jester decided to hop a shrimping boat heading out to sea. His only weapons was a giant mallet and his Super Move, Big Boom, which he could use to cause massive earthquakes. Throughout the ride, he stood at helm, keeping a huge smile on his face.

Charlotte gravitated immediately towards the library, finding refuge in the books. Books were both a source of knowledge and an escape from the world around her. Her wings folded protectively around her as she read.

Indo-pasif archipelago
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indo-pasif archipelago » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 pm

East German, Rhestaid

A dark orb appeared inside an abandoned castle. Slowly, the orb grew bigger, cracking the very fabric of reality, connecting different worlds to earth by a hole in space-time. The orb then twisted and turned, fire coming out of it, followed by red mist and stones before exploded and seem to destroy the interior of the castle. But instead, the shattered walls and pillars turned into pillar of brimstone and obsidian wall. Lava flow in otherworldly movement, shaped itself into ornaments that replaced the old castle. In the middle of what once the throne room, the lava formed into an altar, where two dragons and lesser demons appear from nowhere. In the middle, stood a tall man, with bovine head and metal-brimstone armor. Using one of his hand, he signed them to kneel before him, an called for the tallest one.
"Zarhtan, you have proved your ability and usefulness. You shall be my second-in-command, and lead any operation I don't wish to attend myself." Commanded the Nether Lord.
"Very well milord,"

Nether Lord sent Zarhtan to return to his position, while directed two Nether Archers.
"You two, I handle the Phobos and Deimos to your control. Use them to watch over the perimeter of this castle from above. Three demon will follow Zarhtan to guard the castle and scout to nearest city orvillage, while other," He pointed the rest of the group, "will prepare for any command Lord Necron might give to us. " With a fick of his fingers, the demons marched to their respective positon, ready for the next return of Lord Necron.
I picked the Anarchist Hog

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Ammar wrote:
Saleon wrote:Theodore had spent much of his life in Rome. He saw the rise and fall of empires, he had seen the glory of Alexander, and time and time again he had had to take less than ethical stances when people grew too powerful. The nickname, 'the Betrayer,' stung, but was a reminder of his quest to make a better world while he could. Now he knew that Necron, while questionable in his methods, may be able to fix the mess of today.

"It's so sad when our idols fall, isn't it Theodore?" a man in a suit asked. He appeared to be an average businessman, but the one thing that set him apart was his eyes, which were pure yellow with oval corneas. "Take for example, the man who lost his to be my vessel. He probably had more ambitions, but sadly, fate has bigger plans."
"yes, yes. I take pride as the fall of any man. And I should know, I did kill him because of his pride. I gave away my pride to end his. I'd say not having pride is the best thing. A deadly sin is pride, you lose your way, you lose sight of your goals, you just lose," Theodore answered.

"I never expected to see you today, though should've known after the mess you made in the church. So what is it Necron?"
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Merlin
Roman League Base

"Thank you." Merlin said as he turned on his heels and made his way to nearest quarter. Once he arrived he took the sword of his back and placed it on the bed. Touching it he smiled, "Arthur, I made it. I'm not dead yet."

Merlin did not realize that he forgot to lock the door behind him.

Alexia
At Sea

Alexia got bored of waiting, so she took to the sea once again. She found a shrimping boat. A small and easy target she thought, until she saw one of the people on board. A Roman. She smiled, This will be fun. It was then that she created The Mist, rolling it over the boat, covering it completely. The Mist created the illusion of the screams of all of the Sirens victims. Alexia was going to take this one slowly. Slowly, Alexia manipulated the water into watery snakes, and started to grab crew members of the boat, dragging them into the water. They floated there for a few seconds before Alexia grabbed them and pulled them under. Using her swords, she decapitated them, only to throw the heads and bodies back on to the ship.

"Hey.... Roman..... Come and play...." She said, her voice amplified by the Mist.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Ammar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Necron

"Glad to see you remember me. After all, I made you who you are. A man deciding his own fate, as well as the fate of others. It would be such a waste to let such decitions go to waste, especially with the ability to win someone's trust. This is why I want to employ your service. You see, I have a plan, but I bet that the Romans do as well. I want you to relay any new details that come up to our allies. I want you to delay our opponent's advance by any means necessary." He then reached out his hand. "Do you accept?"
--------------
Jester
Jester took one of the severed heads of shrimpers and performed a ventriloquist routine with it. "Good day, ladies and gentlemen. What's so good about it? I'm not the man I used to be. Now, don't be like that. Your kids still love you. What kids? Exactly!" He then threw it on the deck. "Playtime? Alright!" Jester shouted, taking out his mallet and getting on the rails. "Dive on in!" He shouted jumping into the water. He took his mallet and slammed it into the ground, causing the water to separate for a moment before returning.
/ \ world.
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Alexia
At Sea

So, it's Jester, how could anyone forget this one, Alexia thought as she circled Jester in the water. Jester stood on the sea floor, no doubt waiting for the right moment. This fool had come right into Alexia's element.

"Ah, Jester. So you're still alive? I never would have expected the madman of the Romans to be one of the survivors. No matter. Now you are in my element," She said as she shot through the water like a torpedo, landing a hit before disappearing back into the deep blue,"And you can't win here."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse