NATION

PASSWORD

Regrowth: A Tale of the End [OOC|Signups]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Application:
Name: Ber (pronounced bear. don't ask).
Physical Description: Mostly muscle and sinew, this short figure seems strong for his height. With a demeanor of one who has done horrible things in the past, bits of something that look like a white robe.
Personality: A strong-willed person, Ber obtains a great feeling from being in charge, though he's smart enough to realize that one needs to work with others to survive in this wasteland. He has a sight feeling that his past might be something to not delve into, so he stays away from that sort of thing. Not good at working in groups, however he may try, thanks to his attitude, which is pretty gruff and unlikeable.
Last edited by The Olog-Hai on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Can I ask what the E/M next to characters in the list means, and if it's possible to make a female character since it seems to be a bit of a sausagefest right now.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Can I ask what the E/M next to characters in the list means, and if it's possible to make a female character since it seems to be a bit of a sausagefest right now.

You can certainly ask about the first bit.

And female characters are quite alright. Internet and all
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Rupudska wrote:Dibs on making an app.

Jorgamunn wrote:Tag. Loving the simplicity of this.

Welcome, welcome. Glad to have y'all.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:30 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:You can certainly ask about the first bit.

I'll ask.

What does it mean?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:You can certainly ask about the first bit.

I'll ask.

What does it mean?

That was the joke- you can ask, but it's a secret currently. Plot and all that. Feel free to speculate amongst yourselves if you wish.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Name: Neoseia
Physical Description: Neoseia is rather tall and wiry, and rather light. Her face shows some well-faded scarring on her cheek, stretching from her mismatched white and brown eyes to her lips in a slightly discoloured line, and she has long dirty blonde hair that falls to her shoulders. She wears a lightly-torn dress that may have once been pure white but is now stained a sandy colour with a frayed but still shiny black belt around her hips and cream flip-flops.
Personality: Neoseia is a weak-willed person with an intense dislike of conflict, which has often resulted in her being pushed around as she doesn't wish to be the cause of any. This also has led to her becoming a coward to avoid said situations, but a rather good meditator of conflict as she desires to end it as quickly as possible. However, parts of her have begun to consider... Alternatives to this state of affairs, alternatives which she is altogether uncomfortable even considering although their end result will be exactly what she desires.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Name: Neoseia
Physical Description: Neoseia is rather tall and wiry, and rather light. Her face shows some well-faded scarring on her cheek, stretching from her mismatched white and brown eyes to her lips in a slightly discoloured line. She wears a lightly-torn dress that may have once been pure white but is now stained a sandy colour with a frayed but still shiny black belt around her hips and cream flip-flops.
Personality: Neoseia is a weak-willed person with an intense dislike of conflict, which has often resulted in her being pushed around as she doesn't wish to be the cause of any. This also has led to her becoming a coward to avoid said situations, but a rather good meditator of conflict as she desires to end it as quickly as possible. However, parts of her have begun to consider... Alternatives to this state of affairs, alternatives which she is altogether uncomfortable even considering although their end result will be exactly what she desires.

An excellent description, and a nice change of pace. Happy to have you.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:43 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Name: Neoseia
Physical Description: Neoseia is rather tall and wiry, and rather light. Her face shows some well-faded scarring on her cheek, stretching from her mismatched white and brown eyes to her lips in a slightly discoloured line. She wears a lightly-torn dress that may have once been pure white but is now stained a sandy colour with a frayed but still shiny black belt around her hips and cream flip-flops.

An excellent description, and a nice change of pace. Happy to have you.

She's a pretty interesting character, based off a similar one in an RP way back at the start of 2014 that I forgot the name of that I hadn't got to use for a while.

VolksImperium (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby VolksImperium (Ancient) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Ha thats funny about the whole Letter next to characters thing, because my first and last initals are A S

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:52 pm

I'm guessing the letters are related to what we can build or something.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:I'm guessing the letters are related to what we can build or something.

E/M = Ebola Machine
F/C = Freedom Cannon
A/S = Asphalt Submachinegun
W/P = Wallonian Presser.

I am a genius.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:10 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:Application:
Physical Description: Mostly muscle and sinew, this short figure seems strong for his height. With a demeanor of one who has done horrible things in the past, bits of something that look like a white robe.
Personality: A strong-willed person, Ber obtains a great feeling from being in charge, though he's smart enough to realize that one needs to work with others to survive in this wasteland. He has a sight feeling that his past might be something to not delve into, so he stays away from that sort of thing. Not good at working in groups, however he may try, thanks to his attitude, which is pretty gruff and unlikeable.

Finished, hope its good.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:17 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:Application:

Ber. May I call him Grylls?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:I'm guessing the letters are related to what we can build or something.

E/M = Ebola Machine
F/C = Freedom Cannon
W/P = Wallonian Presser.

I am a genius.

But everyone else gets something cool. I just get a Walloon juice press.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:E/M = Ebola Machine
F/C = Freedom Cannon
W/P = Wallonian Presser.

I am a genius.

Little did you know everyone in the RP is of a Wallonian nationality.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Little did you know everyone in the RP is of a Wallonian nationality.

The question is, is the juice press made in Wallonia, or does it press the juice out of Walloons?

Former would be boring, latter sounds like a Saw trap.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Little did you know everyone in the RP is of a Wallonian nationality.

The question is, is the juice press made in Wallonia, or does it press the juice out of Walloons?

Its both.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Its both.

Those crazy Walloons, making a juice press to juice themselves.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:Its both.

As tempted as I am to issue everyone with juice presses, that would be a touch out of place.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:

As tempted as I am to issue everyone with juice presses, that would be a touch out of place.

The Earth is actually juice press shaped now.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Rupudska wrote:

The Earth is actually juice press shaped now.

The Earth is actually God's juice press. We're just the bacteria living on it.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Name: Hayseet Thiukun
Physical Description: Hayseet is a chubby person of some gender... you're not quite sure what. At any rate, they carry their curves well enough. Their skin is a dark olive color, baked by the sun into darkness, and their eyes are the shape and color of almonds, ringed by thin, dark circles. They have a bitty little snub nose, and keep their dark hair cropped very close to their head, nearly to the point of being totally shaved.
Personality: A bit of a mousey person, Hayseet dislikes confrontation, but can show surprisingly resolve when called upon. They're a curious individual, and have a nasty sarcastic streak.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Name: Hayseet Thiukun
Physical Description: Hayseet is a chubby person of some gender... you're not quite sure what. At any rate, they carry their curves well enough. Their skin is a dark olive color, baked by the sun into darkness, and their eyes are the shape and color of almonds, ringed by thin, dark circles. They have a bitty little snub nose, and keep their dark hair cropped very close to their head, nearly to the point of being totally shaved.
Personality: A bit of a mousey person, Hayseet dislikes confrontation, but can show surprisingly resolve when called upon. They're a curious individual, and have a nasty sarcastic streak.

Looks chill to me. Welcome.

Andddd the IC is up. Anyone whose name is in the second post is free to begin writing at their leisure.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 pm

I see the IC has spawned. Should we just post waking up for what I presume is the first time?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse