NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout Equestria: Stable City (Open, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:If Tinkertine was a scribe, not a paladin, why exactly does she have the heaviest armor and firepower available to the Steel Rangers? Scribes are researchers, scientists; they don't go out into combat, so obviously they don't get power armor and cutting edge weaponry. Hell, even elders don't really have those things; they stay at home giving orders, instead of going out into the front lines.

Other than that, I will point out the obvious fact that you neglected to add an appearance; I don't really care about pictures, but you could at least add the most basic of descriptions, such as mane color, coat color, eye color, etcetera.

Sorry, been scouring my computer for the picture. The idea was after the fall of manehattan she took who was left, what was left, declared herself elder, hence the equipment. I would assume that most of those who stuck with Steel Rangers after the split would be scribes, as they have less experience with the outside.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Pragia wrote:Sorry, been scouring my computer for the picture. The idea was after the fall of manehattan she took who was left, what was left, declared herself elder, hence the equipment. I would assume that most of those who stuck with Steel Rangers after the split would be scribes, as they have less experience with the outside.

Alright, works for me; I suppose your application is accepted. We needed someone to write for the Steel Rangers, anyway.

You can find the link to the IC page in the OP, next to the Roster.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Gotten pretty quiet in here..
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse