NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Heroes and Villains RELAUNCHED (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Academy of Heroes and Villains RELAUNCHED (IC)

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Greetings, young prodigies, and welcome to the Academy of Heroes and Villains. I'm sure you have many questions, so I will do my best to disperse some of the confusion. This school was founded fifty years ago. As you may know, certain... events, at the time, turned the public against superpowered individuals. Heroes and villains alike were forced to go into hiding or face imprisonment or death.

Eventually, a group of supers gathered. They, both heroes and villains, decided to create a place to protect young heroes and villains from the world until they could master their powers. This group, led by one of the greatest heroes of all time, Starstream, founded the Academy. They quickly sent their agents out into the world to find young heroes and villains and take them here before the public could discover their powers. Though the young superhumans often had to be delivered here against their will, it was a necessary course of action.

This is why you are here. Through some unknown twist of DNA, one gene different from the rest, you all are extraordinary. As you may have seen, each one of you possesses abilities beyond those of ordinary humans: Superpowers. Here at the Academy, you will be trained to make the most of your abilities, and become the best superhuman you can be. Shortly after you arrive you will take a test that will determine your course of study for the next six years. Your test results will decide if you will take classes to become a mighty Hero, or a powerful Villain. For six years you will stay on this secluded, uncharted island with your peers in safety as you learn how to become more than just a human.

After these six years, you will be released to live your lives. We hope you will then strive to change the world, and use your powers to make it a better place for superhumans like yourselves. In the meantime, please remember that under no circumstances should any student leave the island without permission, or use their powers to harm another student outside of training exercises. Failure to follow these and other rules will result in... undesirable punishment. Best of luck, and I hope we have an excellent six years.

Sincerely,
Principal Joseph Baler
AKA Birdman

This is a relaunch of the original academy, which was created and run by Arstotzkas
Sorry moderators.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Ethan really didn't want to be here, wherever "here" was. The last thing he remembered was several men dressed all in black opening his window in the middle of the night after...
The men had knocked him unconscious with some sort of chemical, and he supposed he was taken here.

A few minutes ago, Ethan had woken up with a pounding headache. He looked around and saw he was lying on a rough wooden bench. Sitting up, he looked around and saw he was on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Turning, he saw dozens of young people his age standing around and talking nervously. A few were passed out, presumably drugged, on benches like he was. Ethan began twitching like crazy.

The boat was nice enough, with a raised cabin for the captain, and a door most likely leading below deck. The only thing out of place were the armed guards staring warily at the kids. Have I been arrested? Did they find out what happened? Ethan looked around panicked.

He noticed a small electrical outlet next to the bench he was on. Reaching down, he stuck his little finger in the socket and sighed with relief. Electricity flooded his nerves, and his headache and twitches subsided. He removed his finger and leaned back against the railing.

Ethan tried to relax, but his charged mind was still whirling with possible reasons for him being here. He glanced around at the other kids, wondering what they would do.
Sorry moderators.

The Curled Desrts of the Africas
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Gamble shook his head and cleared his thoughts. Accessing the captain's mind, he learned that, as he had inferences from the swaying, he was on a boat. He also sensed a kid near him, who was more conscious than the others. Ethan was his name. Gamble cleaned his guns, loaded them, and then approached him on steady sea legs.
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA
Tech: FT

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm

John had awoken suddenly, not at his usual, comfortable home, but in a cold unfamiliar place. He quickly sat up, confusion filling his mind. As he looked around he found nothing but sea, disoriented individuals, as well as the occasional guard.

And then he noticed the more active teenagers.

John looked over, sensing another electrical source, and he noticed a still groggy, yet oddly twitchy male looking as confused as he must have. And the other one. This one seemed to be a bit more of a problem. He had a bag with him, and with it, a firearm emerged from it, encased in the cold hands of another individual, moving towards the awaking male. John felt a sense of protection overcome him. Silently, without moving, John jammed the pistol that resided in his hands, without the gunman even noticing. A wave of relief overcame John, as he could've saved one's life today, hopefully without the teen realizing he had powers. Strange though, he sensed...something emitting from all around him. He sensed electricity flowing at one direction and power flowing through the inhabitants of the vessel. "Whelp, at least this is different." John thought, humoring himself a small bit.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Zayne was below the deck of the ship, quietly waiting for it to dock on the island. When the guys in black tried to knock him out with gas, he retreated into his pocket dimension to protect himself and analyze the situation. He snuck back into his room and manage to take out four of the five guy that broke in but before he took out the last on the guard held up his hands in surrender. The guard told him that they were just taking super powered kids like Zayne to a secret island so they could train and use their powers. While Zayne was a little skeptic and didn't like the idea of armed guard breaking into peoples houses to take them to a safe haven, he went along.

Now he was stuck on a boat for who-knows-how-long just to get to a secret island that he could have gotten to easily if they told him where it was and then he could have teleported there. Luckily they were able to at least give him some space so he could think about things.

A school to train the next heroes and villains, and they think there won't be fights on campus, ha. I'll just sit back and mind my own business until I need to take action, and when I do, everyone will see how much better I am than them. Zayne thought to himself.

Zayne sat back and sipped on some tea he made them bring him, not surprisingly he was calm in this kind of situation.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:Gamble shook his head and cleared his thoughts. Accessing the captain's mind, he learned that, as he had inferences from the swaying, he was on a boat. He also sensed a kid near him, who was more conscious than the others. Ethan was his name. Gamble cleaned his guns, loaded them, and then approached him on steady sea legs.

Ethan felt a sharp pain in his head, like something had intruded. He looked over and practically fell off the bench. A large teenager was sitting close to him, carrying a gun and walking towards him.
What does he want with me? Am I in trouble?
Ethan shifted his arms defensively, ready to use his powers in case this stranger tried anything.
Sorry moderators.

The Curled Desrts of the Africas
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Curled Desrts of the Africas » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:47 am

WHYYYY wrote:
The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:Gamble shook his head and cleared his thoughts. Accessing the captain's mind, he learned that, as he had inferences from the swaying, he was on a boat. He also sensed a kid near him, who was more conscious than the others. Ethan was his name. Gamble cleaned his guns, loaded them, and then approached him on steady sea legs.

Ethan felt a sharp pain in his head, like something had intruded. He looked over and practically fell off the bench. A large teenager was sitting close to him, carrying a gun and walking towards him.
Ethan shifted his arms defensively, ready to use his powers in case this stranger tried anything.

Gamble sat down next to Ethan, tersely nodding. A "Hello" resounded deep in the recesses of your brain.
Ander Etenko
Elder of the CDA
Tech: FT

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:46 am

Julian sat on the deck, awake due to the gas being processed out of his body thanks to his healing factor, next to some other students quietly. He was still in somewhat of a daze after being dragged from the bio-medical facility he was being trained and tested in to the boat he was on now. Thinking about the books he read, the scientists he learned by name, his family, his home, and other things in France he might never see again for a few years. He did get to say goodbye to his family though, so that was a plus.

Julian shook his head and muttered something about a headache in French, he got and started walk below deck.

As he got down into the passenger hold of the ship, he noticed some of the other students awake and at least moving. One was comfortably sipping tea like the boat was a pleasure cruise, which made Julian chuckle slightly.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:35 am

He could have been there for five hours, he could have been there five minutes. Time seemed not to pass in the state of euphoria Jack was in, while passing at tenfold its speed at the same time, wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washing over. The dark of the storage closet held him tightly in its embrace. The only embrace he'd felt since the death of his friend Rick by his hands. No one knew it was him but the kids who often paid him to put them in the kind of trance like state he was in now. Not that they mattered. No one truly knew it but him. And so, here he wallows, in the impregnable darkness, sealed off from the rest of the world; the cold light of day. He knew there were others aboard the ship, but they would have to find him, for he's too deflated, too strained under the burden of guilt to find them. This storage closet is his bliss, it is the only thing that matters here and now. In this storage closet maybe he can exorcise his inner demons, the ones that haunt him with the memory of Rick, as he has tried countless times before, in countless places. Maybe, just for a moment, he can forget...
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 am

Julius was standing bored on the deck of the ship. Some other people were already awake, while others were still sleeping due to the gas those masked people had used. Unlike others, the purple eyed boy accepted from the beginning to come to this supposed island. The masked men tried to gas him anyway, but he had certain...powers of persuasion.
Now, he was standing on the deck, looking at the "scenery" in front of them, and covering his left eye with his hand. He was stressed indeed, looking from time to time at the armed guards. He was hiding his thoughts, so that no one could try to read his mind. At least, he was hoping that this whole thing wasn't a trap. Maybe there were going to a island were they were going to be executed. Or, maybe it was true.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 am

Oliver quietly takes off his diving suit and gets on board. It had been a rather easy task getting here, thanks to his handy scanner. It scans the surrounds. lLife Signs detected, it hums. Oliver hopes no one would notice him. Otherwise, he would have to deal with them in ways he didn't feel like using. Oliver begins walking below deck, but suddenly trips. "Curses!" he shouts and catches himself. Realizing his mistake, he quickly gets up and looks around. Flustered, he starts walking around the deck, looking for things to do. His scanner beeps. He takes in the information and keeps moving. A future path strikes him, but it doesn't seem important right now.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:14 am

The Curled Desrts of the Africas wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

Gamble sat down next to Ethan, tersely nodding. A "Hello" resounded deep in the recesses of your brain.

When Ethan heard the deep, rumbling "hello" from within his mind, he sprang up off the bench, stumbled backwards, and fell onto the rough deck. He was used to the occasional voice in his head, but none like this. His mind felt violated, like somebody dragged their fingers through it.
Panting, Ethan looked up at the person with the guns. "D-did you do that?"
Sorry moderators.

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:58 am

John was relieved to find that the gunman posed no threat as of yet. John decided it would be best if he listened to their conversation. As John was focusing on what they were saying, he heard a loud thump. "Eh, maybe it was just one of the passengers waking up." John thought to himself. He then heard the nervous message that the trembling male on the floor said to the more concerning individual who was now sitting on the bench that the other one used to be on. He had heard the gunman telepathically said to the other male, but he was still afraid to use his powers to calm the one that was now lying on the deck. Then again, it would be better if he had not revealed he was awake. "Can't sit here forever." John thought.

He then, without movement, pushed a can off of his bench with his mind. He rolled it over to the nervous one on the floor of the deck. It hit his shoe, making the teen look in his direction. He then mouthed to the male, "Hey man, don't worry, you're safe." He hoped this would settle him more, and hopefully stop any sort of panic that could have erupted.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 am

Fiery Armageddon wrote:John was relieved to find that the gunman posed no threat as of yet. John decided it would be best if he listened to their conversation. As John was focusing on what they were saying, he heard a loud thump. "Eh, maybe it was just one of the passengers waking up." John thought to himself. He then heard the nervous message that the trembling male on the floor said to the more concerning individual who was now sitting on the bench that the other one used to be on. He had heard the gunman telepathically said to the other male, but he was still afraid to use his powers to calm the one that was now lying on the deck. Then again, it would be better if he had not revealed he was awake. "Can't sit here forever." John thought.

He then, without movement, pushed a can off of his bench with his mind. He rolled it over to the nervous one on the floor of the deck. It hit his shoe, making the teen look in his direction. He then mouthed to the male, "Hey man, don't worry, you're safe." He hoped this would settle him more, and hopefully stop any sort of panic that could have erupted.

Ethan was staring at the boy sitting above him when he felt something nudge his shoe. Looking down, Ethan saw a tin can leaning against his sneaker. Looking up, he saw another boy sitting a few benches away.
He was mouthing something.
Looking closer, Ethan saw he was reassuring him. Ethan smiled at the boy and stood up.

Facing the strange person with the gun, Ethan started "I-I'm sorry about my... earlier reaction. You startled me."
Is this person going to kill me? That's quite a menacing gun, how did the guards even let him keep it? I hope he does kill you., a voice in his head murmured. Ethan flinched. There were always occasional voices in his mind, but he never got used to them. He tried to communicate with whatever said that, but it had already receded back into some corner of his brain. And then who is that person over there? Why shouldn't I worry? I don't want to be here...

Ethan eyed the electrical outlet, and inched closer to it.
Sorry moderators.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:37 am

Within the cabin in a dark corner sat Erebus, probably one of the few teens here who came willingly. Of course he only decided to accept their offer after evading them for two years or so, they tried to gas him like the others, Erebus smirked at his thoughts 'its not so easy to catch a shadow'. Seeing that some of the other people had woken up Erebus made sure no one was looking before Grabbing his cane From the DarkSpace, a shadow darker than the rest appeared and he reached inside and pulled out his cane. With his cane stabilizing him a some more during the daylight now, he decided to see what the other supers were doing and left the shadowy corner that he seemed to have merged into. That of course was one of the effects of his powers, the Academy knows some but not all of his powers, just the way he wanted it.

Erebus stood up to his full height of 6 feet 2, and stretched out his power inserting it into the shadows of the 5 or so individuals who were awake in case they tried to start anything, not that they would with all the guards, but it pays to err on the side of caution. Erebus walked to one of the people, he was obviously nervous and the kid with the guns probably wasn't helping. When he reached The teen he held out his hand and said "my name is Erebus, what's your and how did you end up on this lovely ship bound for professor Xavier's school for the gifted?"
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 am

Shadowwell wrote:Within the cabin in a dark corner sat Erebus, probably one of the few teens here who came willingly. Of course he only decided to accept their offer after evading them for two years or so, they tried to gas him like the others, Erebus smirked at his thoughts 'its not so easy to catch a shadow'. Seeing that some of the other people had woken up Erebus made sure no one was looking before Grabbing his cane From the DarkSpace, a shadow darker than the rest appeared and he reached inside and pulled out his cane. With his cane stabilizing him a some more during the daylight now, he decided to see what the other supers were doing and left the shadowy corner that he seemed to have merged into. That of course was one of the effects of his powers, the Academy knows some but not all of his powers, just the way he wanted it.

Erebus stood up to his full height of 6 feet 2, and stretched out his power inserting it into the shadows of the 5 or so individuals who were awake in case they tried to start anything, not that they would with all the guards, but it pays to err on the side of caution. Erebus walked to one of the people, he was obviously nervous and the kid with the guns probably wasn't helping. When he reached The teen he held out his hand and said "my name is Erebus, what's your and how did you end up on this lovely ship bound for professor Xavier's school for the gifted?"

Ethan had his hands on the metal railing stretching along the ship, and was staring out at sea, when he heard a voice behind him. He gasped and pulsed along the length of the railing, causing some kid on the other side of the boat to shout in pain and surprise. The electric pulse quickly turned to heat, and his clenched fists melted their impression into the rail.
He took a breath, then turned to face the person who spoke. It was a teenager carrying a black cane. "Uh... professor Xavier's school for the what?"
Sorry moderators.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:02 am

WHYYYY wrote:Ethan had his hands on the metal railing stretching along the ship, and was staring out at sea, when he heard a voice behind him. He gasped and pulsed along the length of the railing, causing some kid on the other side of the boat to shout in pain and surprise. The electric pulse quickly turned to heat, and his clenched fists melted their impression into the rail.
He took a breath, then turned to face the person who spoke. It was a teenager carrying a black cane. "Uh... professor Xavier's school for the what?"

"school for the gifted, its a reference to something in an old comic book series about superheroes. In the comics there was a hidden school to train them for life and how to handle there powers, Very much like the Academy we are going to right now." Erebus gesturing to the railing he said "I would offer to shake your hand but your nervousness seems to be getting the better of you right now."

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:16 am

Shadowwell wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:Ethan had his hands on the metal railing stretching along the ship, and was staring out at sea, when he heard a voice behind him. He gasped and pulsed along the length of the railing, causing some kid on the other side of the boat to shout in pain and surprise. The electric pulse quickly turned to heat, and his clenched fists melted their impression into the rail.

"school for the gifted, its a reference to something in an old comic book series about superheroes. In the comics there was a hidden school to train them for life and how to handle there powers, Very much like the Academy we are going to right now." Erebus gesturing to the railing he said "I would offer to shake your hand but your nervousness seems to be getting the better of you right now."

"Uh, alright. So I got kidnapped and am being watched by armed guards to go to a school?" Ethan sighed. "I'm sorry, I... I haven't been myself from... something that happened last night. My name is Ethan. It-it's nice to meet you."
Sorry moderators.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:24 am

Jack remains in the darkness, rolling on the waves of the seeming infinite blackness, feeling the soothing touch of the pleasure, throughout his body, everywhere and no where at once, source less. He slept but did not sleep, watched the ebony around him but did not see. He was everywhere and no where at once, thinking but not thinking. At home. Safe.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:29 am

"Yo, what is this?" Johnny said, shaking on his door like some sort of insane person or an animal. All he'd remembered was that he was leaving the bank,- shit, his money was gone. Anyways, he was leaving the bank and all of a sudden, he'd passed out from probably chloroform. He knew he was rocking, and immediately assumed he was on a boat from then on.

He zipped towards the front of the room, rapidly shaking on the the doorknob using his speed, until it, finally, broke off.

"Oh. Um.." The knob stuck to his hand, and he tried shaking it off. He'd made himself even more stuck. "Well... crap."

He sat on the floor right in front of the door, thinking. "How the heck did I even get here?"

Looking to the right, he saw his trusty crowbar lying in the corner of the room. Thank goodness.

Zipping over to his crowbar, he backed to the very rear of his own then, blasted full speed towards the door, crowbar ahead like a ram.

The door flew off of its hinges, and Johnny sped out of the cabin. He'd managed to get at least a second of air time before he flew towards another door. Losing control, he tripped and broke into a painful roll, towards a more populated cabin. Phasing, er.. teleporting through the wall, he fell with a splat onto the floor, painfully, and groaned. "Ow.... Uh... S'up, fellas?"

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:31 am

WHYYYY wrote:"Uh, alright. So I got kidnapped and am being watched by armed guards to go to a school?" Ethan sighed. "I'm sorry, I... I haven't been myself from... something that happened last night. My name is Ethan. It-it's nice to meet you."

"Apparently whoever made this wants to keep the supers safe, they kind of had to kidnap most of us otherwise we might have been killed or found out by someone from the extremely large amount of people who dislike supers. I know all this because the representative of the academy told my after I evaded them for a few years or so, Guess they thought I deserved something or maybe it was to get me to finally go with them." looking across the water Erebus continued " don't worry about it we all have our bad days undoubtedly. my powers can effect me in rather interesting ways and I doubt im the only one.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 am

Shadowwell wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:"Uh, alright. So I got kidnapped and am being watched by armed guards to go to a school?" Ethan sighed. "I'm sorry, I... I haven't been myself from... something that happened last night. My name is Ethan. It-it's nice to meet you."

"Apparently whoever made this wants to keep the supers safe, they kind of had to kidnap most of us otherwise we might have been killed or found out by someone from the extremely large amount of people who dislike supers. I know all this because the representative of the academy told my after I evaded them for a few years or so, Guess they thought I deserved something or maybe it was to get me to finally go with them." looking across the water Erebus continued " don't worry about it we all have our bad days undoubtedly. my powers can effect me in rather interesting ways and I doubt im the only one.

Julius approached the other boys, still covering his left eye with his hand.
"Don't speak so loud or the guards with hear you.", he said, speaking with a low voice.
"Are you guys okay with this? With being taken by force to a school?"
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:03 am

Amelia was below decks, as she had come willingly, there was no reason to svbdue her. She looked timidly at her sorroundings. "There are so many others here, it reminds me of...of the Enclave." the catgirl thought, twitching and curling her tail as those memories flooded her head. Then her mind settled on the memory of the attack on the Enclave and the death of her family. "I WILL avenge you, even if it's the last thing I do." she decided, her mind set on one thing: Vengence. Amelia simply stayed in her seat, withing her own little room, alone with her thoughts. She hadn't talked to anyone yet, and she didn't expect anyone to talk to her.
Last edited by Taigawa on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:"Apparently whoever made this wants to keep the supers safe, they kind of had to kidnap most of us otherwise we might have been killed or found out by someone from the extremely large amount of people who dislike supers. I know all this because the representative of the academy told my after I evaded them for a few years or so, Guess they thought I deserved something or maybe it was to get me to finally go with them." looking across the water Erebus continued " don't worry about it we all have our bad days undoubtedly. my powers can effect me in rather interesting ways and I doubt im the only one.

Julius approached the other boys, still covering his left eye with his hand.
"Don't speak so loud or the guards with hear you.", he said, speaking with a low voice.
"Are you guys okay with this? With being taken by force to a school?"

Erebus responded"Well I wasn't exactly take by force I decided to come after two years of them chasing me, I got a bit tired of having to look over my shoulder more than I had to before. Am I ok with it? not exactly, but if this place truly is safe I am ok with it for the most part."

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:13 am

Shadowwell wrote:

"I see... W-well, I guess this could be better than my old life." Ethan looked back at the sea. "Come to think of it, I have heard something about this place. T-t-the Academy of Heroes and Villains. I heard brief mentions of something like it online." He turned to face Erebus. "S-so why are you here?"
Sorry moderators.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse