NATION

PASSWORD

A House Demolished | OOC | Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm sorry everyone but I've come down with some pretty bad food poisoning so I'm only going to be semi-active for at least a few days.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Caribica wrote:Reserved!

Is Hollywood going to intervene with Deseret? Also, come on the regional IRC!

It will but I won't make a post about it until I recover.

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Caribica wrote:I'm sorry everyone but I've come down with some pretty bad food poisoning so I'm only going to be semi-active for at least a few days.

Oh, well sorry about that. I hope you feel better. Did you get it in the US or Brasil?
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Caribica wrote:I'm sorry everyone but I've come down with some pretty bad food poisoning so I'm only going to be semi-active for at least a few days.

Oh, well sorry about that. I hope you feel better. Did you get it in the US or Brasil?

The US surprisingly enough, I did get food poisoning in Brazil once but that was because a. I was camping and b. I know nothing about cooking chicken.
Last edited by Caribica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Nation Name: Empire State
Flag: New York Flag
Leader: Emperor John Cameron
Capital (If Shown on the map leave blank) :
Territory (If shown on the map leave blank) :
Form of Government: Militaristic Empire
Ideology: Meritocracy, Militaristic, Expansionist
Protectorates, Vassals, or Dominions (If you're one of these yourself then state your protector) : N/A
Alliances and other relations:
At war with the following
Atlantic coalition
Republic of Quebec
The Bahamas
The Appalachian territory
Unfriendly with the following:
Hollywood nation
Friendly with the following
The republic of Columbia

Notes: After the division of America the Empire State's government was taken over by the military in a coup in 2015. The military promised a free, and just society built on the value of meritocracy. This still makes the Empire State the state of opportunity, but in a different way.
Technology (1 being early cold war era tech and 10 being futuristic tech) : 8.5/10
RP Example (Link to a previous RP or a brief history of your nation) : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=346931
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:23 pm

This might be a long shot, but could I RP as a general?
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Togeria wrote:This might be a long shot, but could I RP as a general?

How competent are you in terms of military affairs?

If you're good at planning, I might want you to role play as one of Colorado's generals, pending OP approval of course.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Plzen wrote:
Togeria wrote:This might be a long shot, but could I RP as a general?

How competent are you in terms of military affairs?

If you're good at planning, I might want you to role play as one of Colorado's generals, pending OP approval of course.

I'm pretty good. I keep track of weather, time, day, and am open to using any resource to my disposal.

Also I did really want to RP as a general for Free Colorado.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Alright. Here's your official job interview!

Draft a defensive plan for Poland from a Soviet invasion. Assume the military situation is the same as it was IRL June 1939, that no foreign nation will intervene for either side, that you have one week's warning and that the Polish army is currently demobilized, but the Soviet one is fully mobilized.

Telegram me your answer. Be as detailed as you can.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:32 am

Plzen wrote:Alright. Here's your official job interview!

Draft a defensive plan for Poland from a Soviet invasion. Assume the military situation is the same as it was IRL June 1939, that no foreign nation will intervene for either side, that you have one week's warning and that the Polish army is currently demobilized, but the Soviet one is fully mobilized.

Telegram me your answer. Be as detailed as you can.

Okay this is about to be fun to answer. you know what they say when in doubt, bleed them out.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:56 am

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Nation Name: Empire State
Flag: New York Flag
Leader: Emperor John Cameron
Capital (If Shown on the map leave blank) :
Territory (If shown on the map leave blank) :
Form of Government: Militaristic Empire
Ideology: Meritocracy, Militaristic, Expansionist
Protectorates, Vassals, or Dominions (If you're one of these yourself then state your protector) : N/A
Alliances and other relations:
At war with the following
Atlantic coalition
Republic of Quebec
The Bahamas
The Appalachian territory
Unfriendly with the following:
Hollywood nation
Friendly with the following
The republic of Columbia

Notes: After the division of America the Empire State's government was taken over by the military in a coup in 2015. The military promised a free, and just society built on the value of meritocracy. This still makes the Empire State the state of opportunity, but in a different way.
Technology (1 being early cold war era tech and 10 being futuristic tech) : 8.5/10
RP Example (Link to a previous RP or a brief history of your nation) : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=346931

Accepted. I'm also feeling better so I'll get a post up on the IC.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 am

And that was the beauty of Washington: when the dirty bomb went off, the damage was limited to the White House, but most of the federal agencies were not in the vicinity of the blast, and were saved. The Secretaries - with the exception of the Defense Secretary, whose office in the Pentagon was now Dixie-held territory - were able to drive straight to their offices, mobilize their staffers, and shout orders into phones. The Defense Secretary had new offices, in Fort McNair, in the southeast of the capital, and from there, he issued orders to the Columbian Armed Forces to mobilize and prepare for defensive maneuvers. Meanwhile, President Rutherford went straight to his office in the Naval Observatory and began working on a communication, for the eyes of one Robert Turner.
The US secretaries actually died in the blast, the US has a clear line of succession so if the secretaries survived then the Secretary of State would become the new president preventing the secession of the American States.

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:32 am

Caribica wrote:And that was the beauty of Washington: when the dirty bomb went off, the damage was limited to the White House, but most of the federal agencies were not in the vicinity of the blast, and were saved. The Secretaries - with the exception of the Defense Secretary, whose office in the Pentagon was now Dixie-held territory - were able to drive straight to their offices, mobilize their staffers, and shout orders into phones. The Defense Secretary had new offices, in Fort McNair, in the southeast of the capital, and from there, he issued orders to the Columbian Armed Forces to mobilize and prepare for defensive maneuvers. Meanwhile, President Rutherford went straight to his office in the Naval Observatory and began working on a communication, for the eyes of one Robert Turner.
The US secretaries actually died in the blast, the US has a clear line of succession so if the secretaries survived then the Secretary of State would become the new president preventing the secession of the American States.

I probably wasn't clear in my post. When I refer to the Secretaries, I don't mean Adair Administration Cabinet (since...well, they got blown up). I am referring to the current Rutherford Cabinet Secretaries.

EDIT: To further clarify, the distance you put in the OP referring to the blast radius was limited to the area in the immediate vicinity of the White House, which did not affect the physical Department buildings, as they were outside of the blast vicinity.
Last edited by Argentarino on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 am

Argentarino wrote:
Caribica wrote:And that was the beauty of Washington: when the dirty bomb went off, the damage was limited to the White House, but most of the federal agencies were not in the vicinity of the blast, and were saved. The Secretaries - with the exception of the Defense Secretary, whose office in the Pentagon was now Dixie-held territory - were able to drive straight to their offices, mobilize their staffers, and shout orders into phones. The Defense Secretary had new offices, in Fort McNair, in the southeast of the capital, and from there, he issued orders to the Columbian Armed Forces to mobilize and prepare for defensive maneuvers. Meanwhile, President Rutherford went straight to his office in the Naval Observatory and began working on a communication, for the eyes of one Robert Turner.

I probably wasn't clear in my post. When I refer to the Secretaries, I don't mean Adair Administration Cabinet (since...well, they got blown up). I am referring to the current Rutherford Cabinet Secretaries.

EDIT: To further clarify, the distance you put in the OP referring to the blast radius was limited to the area in the immediate vicinity of the White House, which did not affect the physical Department buildings, as they were outside of the blast vicinity.

Oh, okay.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:42 am

Hollywood's coming for you Deseret biatches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QzJKCUekQ

Carriebean7
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean7 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:03 am

oh sh**

Oh btw I'm going to go out for lunch so don't invade me yet.
"If it is close to Argentina, it is rightful Argentinian clay! Damn those British for having successfully lived on land that isn't directly connected to their home country!"
-Newne Carriebean, 2/28/2015

If I were god, I would make it rain Æbleskiver's from the sky, everyone would have the best approval rating of Denmark, and everyone would personally get to put a ham sandwich in a evil funeral potato's brain.
But I know the Mormon Jesus wouldn't do that.
We support slavery, but as a nation. I, as a human being refuse to say I even NOD at the though of one man owning another.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:42 am

Hey never answered my question could I RP as a general?

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

SECP
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby SECP » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:47 am

Nation Name: Republic of Cuba
Flag:

Leader: Raúl Castro
Capital : Havana
Territory : Cuba
Form of Government: Single-party state
Ideology: Marxism–Leninism
Protectorates, Vassals, or Dominions : NA
Alliances and other relations: Allies: China, Iran, Bolivia, Russia, Vietnam, Laos, Brazil, and Venezuela
Notes: Not much has changed to Cuba since the US division, but that is to change.
Technology : 6-7/10
RP Example :
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342790

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Togeria wrote:Hey never answered my question could I RP as a general?

If Colorado allows it then yes.

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

SECP wrote:Nation Name: Republic of Cuba
Flag:
Leader: Raúl Castro
Capital : Havana
Territory : Cuba
Form of Government: Single-party state
Ideology: Marxism–Leninism
Protectorates, Vassals, or Dominions : NA
Alliances and other relations: Allies: China, Iran, Bolivia, Russia, Vietnam, Laos, Brazil, and Venezuela
Notes: Not much has changed to Cuba since the US division, but that is to change.
Technology : 6-7/10
RP Example :
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=342790

Accepted.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:50 pm

What states are in the Atlantic coaltion

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Argentarino
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentarino » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:What states are in the Atlantic coaltion

Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, it seems
Senator Sushila Fonseca
Red - Green Alliance, Fighting for your Fernão!

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Nation Name: Estados Unidos Mexicanos
Flag:Image
Leader:
Capital (If Shown on the map leave blank) :Mexico City
Territory (If shown on the map leave blank) :Modern Mexico
Form of Government:Empire
Ideology: Expansion, Militarism, Imperialism.
Protectorates, Vassals, or Dominions (If you're one of these yourself then state your protector) :
Alliances and other relations:Bad relations with Hollywood, and Arxico, but seeks good relations with Pacifica and Colorado.
Notes: Is a fledgling empire with ideals to take bring back honor to the Mexican name.
Technology (1 being early cold war era tech and 10 being futuristic tech) : 7/10
RP Example (Link to a previous RP or a brief history of your nation) :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=326457&p=23591339&hilit=Willow#p23591339
Last edited by Togeria on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Carriebean7
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean7 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

ok I'm back from lunch, go nuts
* explosion*
"If it is close to Argentina, it is rightful Argentinian clay! Damn those British for having successfully lived on land that isn't directly connected to their home country!"
-Newne Carriebean, 2/28/2015

If I were god, I would make it rain Æbleskiver's from the sky, everyone would have the best approval rating of Denmark, and everyone would personally get to put a ham sandwich in a evil funeral potato's brain.
But I know the Mormon Jesus wouldn't do that.
We support slavery, but as a nation. I, as a human being refuse to say I even NOD at the though of one man owning another.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:21 pm

UTAH stands for"
"U" are "T"erribly "A"bsloutly "H"oribbly screwed

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse