NATION

PASSWORD

2055: Ain't What it Used to Be [OOC/REBOOT/FUTURE/OPEN!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Bolovia wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Commonwealth of Independent states? Ehhh Europe and the Balkans hate Russia

I don't give a Gawdamn Rnie.

It also lost a war, I'll give you some of the land to Russias south
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Bolovia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:34 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Bolovia wrote:I don't give a Gawdamn Rnie.

That is quite alright my friend, I'll gladly go to war with the Scandinavians again like last time.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Bolovia wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

That is quite alright my friend, I'll gladly go to war with the Scandinavians again like last time.

If thats what you want :p

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:36 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:can i reserve hawaii?

It is the remnants of the Government of the USA, and claims to be the successor of the USA, but really the Second American Republic is :p

i was going to play as Hawaii that has been influenced and is a Chinese satellite state
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:37 pm

North Calaveras wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
It is the remnants of the Government of the USA, and claims to be the successor of the USA, but really the Second American Republic is :p

i was going to play as Hawaii that has been influenced and is a Chinese satellite state

China isn't exactly in a position to worry about satellite states, but I'll allow it, granted my Seventh fleet returns to America

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:39 pm

that's okay, the new government will use mostly chinese or chinese copies of american equipment.
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 pm

North Calaveras wrote:that's okay, the new government will use mostly chinese or chinese copies of american equipment.

American equipment wont be passed out to many people, we will allow partial control of American naval forces within the region, as well as control of American orbital stations

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:41 pm

If it's cool, can I make a Korean power/like really strong nation like in Homefront?

Hawaii, be Korean satellite ;p
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 pm

The New Greek Republic wrote:If it's cool, can I make a Korean power/like really strong nation like in Homefront?

Okay heres the perfect time to explain this. After the depression and general cluster fuckness of the Second Great Depression, most nations even the strongest ones are at the most strong Regional powers, the closest thing to Great Powers are the Blocs the nations have formed

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
The New Greek Republic wrote:If it's cool, can I make a Korean power/like really strong nation like in Homefront?

Okay heres the perfect time to explain this. After the depression and general cluster fuckness of the Second Great Depression, most nations even the strongest ones are at the most strong Regional powers, the closest thing to Great Powers are the Blocs the nations have formed

*cough untilcaliforniafinishesitsspaceprojects cough*
yee haw it's time for mass line

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Reatra wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

*cough untilcaliforniafinishesitsspaceprojects cough*

America's are already finished :twisted: And our ODST's are just itching to deploy down to Cali :p

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:49 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Reatra wrote:*cough untilcaliforniafinishesitsspaceprojects cough*

America's are already finished :twisted: And our ODST's are just itching to deploy down to Cali :p

I highly doubt you have troops in orbit waiting to come down. Remember it's 2055, and the crazy shit made it do that technology in space mostly halts for like a decade (according to yourself at least)

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Reatra wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I highly doubt you have troops in orbit waiting to come down. Remember it's 2055, and the crazy shit made it do that technology in space mostly halts for like a decade (according to yourself at least)

We have several stations waiting for the next wave of troops, mostly the stations are inhabited by Drones working day and night to complete tje security arrays and so one

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 pm

might be easier to be an insurgent group or corporation...

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 pm

North Calaveras wrote:might be easier to be an insurgent group or corporation...

The Second Republic is offering you quite a bit of power

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:56 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:might be easier to be an insurgent group or corporation...

?

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 pm

North Calaveras wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

?

Partial control and operational control of the Seventh fleet and control of American orbital stations

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:59 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:
?

Partial control and operational control of the Seventh fleet and control of American orbital stations

why would you let a chinese-supported adversary state that kind of control...

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:00 am

[quote="Bolovia";p="23052627"]Country: The Commonwealth of Independent States
Capitol: Moscow
Leader: President Vladimir Zhakaev. known as the "Modern Day Tsar"
Description of Government: The CIS is heavily centralized, under the leadership of the autocratic Zhakaev. The Kremlin is the seat of power acting as the Congress which is a unicameral legislature, split between 3 parties, the Liberals, the Conservatives, and the Ultra-Nationalists which is the largest party and state sponsored party that was created by Zhakaev himself. The Congressmen and Women are elected from each of their districts for a total of 5 years, the president constitutionally and traditionally is allowed only a 5 year term and can be relected up to 2 times however Zhakaev is currently amending the constitution to extend his term. The States in the Commonwealths elect their representatives in state legislatures and their own Governor-Generals. However in the end Zhakaev has the final say on every matter that concerns the CIS no matter how small. The Department of Defense and Department of the Interior are also housed on the Kremlin, this building acts as stated before the central seat of power.
Population: 235,000,000
Foreign Policy: Since the "Winter War" Russia has had non-existent relations with the Scandinavians and chilly relations with the USNA and the EU. The humiliation of ceding St.Petersburg still shocks the nation and harbors growing resentment and hatred from the Commomwealth each day. The CIS-Scandinavian border is the worlds most heavily fortified border and has nearly 1,000,000 soldiers stationed on it from the CIS alone. Relations with the Sunni Brotherhood, Iran, and the South American Federation are kept relatively warm. The CIS intends to patch things up with China as it is viewed as a potential ally to counter the influence of the US.
Civil Freedoms (/10): 6
Political Freedoms (/10):5
Description of Economy: The CIS stills controls a very large manufacturing sector and holds one of the worlds largest oil and natural gas reserves. Under the guidance of Zhakaev the economy nearly tripled since the Winter War and the GDP continues to grow. The economy is guided under the system of State Capitalism as the it still holds values of laissez faire but still produces for the state if needed. Many CIS corporations can be seen throughout the world and are even allowed to operate in the Scandinavia, some of its most prominent and consumer favorites is the coffee chain CoffeeRush. The CIS is still considered amongst the too ten economies of the world.
Description of Military: The CIS holds one of the largest militaries in the world and since the Wintee War has beefed up greatly under Zhakaev. The failure in the Winter War was attributed to the CIS's lack of mobilization and organization to move its massive forces to the front in time. The Military is divided up into 10 branches: the CIS Ground Forces, CIS Air Force, CIS Territorial Defense Force, CIS Navy, CIS Marines, CIS Special Force, CIS Strategic Rocket Force, CIS Presidential Guard, Tsar's Division. All branches are under the leadership of the Commander n'Chief and Department of Defense in the Kremlin. The Active Force: 2,500,000 Reseves: 1,500,000 Paramilitary: 800,000 Conscription is allowed if in only dire situations.
Tanks: 31,000
IFV's: 18,000
Artillery: 15,000
Self Propelled: 9,000
Rocket artillery: 4,500
SAM systems: 6,000
Naval Ships:
Supercarriers: 3
Conventional: 4
Helicopter Carriers: 6
Destroyers: 35
Corvettes: 21
Submarines: 28
Missile Cruisers: 24
Minesweepers: 18
Gunboats: 30
Frigates: 26

Aircraft:3,456
Nuclear arsenal: 1,002
Immediate goal of the nation: Continue to expand military, stabilize economy from EU crash and recovery from Winter War, repair relations with PRC, build-up to retake Lost land, continue to centralize CIS.

Other Info
Brief Description of your Economy: Mixed economy during peacetime, usually under state capitalism for smoother transition to wartime economy.
Goals: ^^ Already stated
History: ( Must include how the nation fared during the collapse ) The CIS didn't fare well after the collapse, the economy became extremely sluggish, the unemployment rate skyrocketed, and many shortages occurred. The scene was ripe for the "Tsar's" rise, Zhakaev rose to prominence after the collapse making wild promises and cultivating the peoples woes from the collapse. Being a highly talented charismatic oratator he charmed the people into electing him. He won with 68% of the peoples votes in 2035, after the now infamous and senile Vlad Putin lost the elections. After the major defeat of the CIS in the war and the loss of St.Petersburg and Karelia Zhakaev began to build-up the nations tarnished military. The economy experience the Miracle of '38, '41, and '53 which saw major investments in many Russian industries. GAZPROM remained remarkably untouched in the fiasco and continued to profit its way through the changing times. The massive oil pipeline built to
China was complete under Zhakaevs administration and brought in massive revenue from the financially depressed and waning Chinese.

Zhakaev centralized the government increasingly in his hands. After winning the 2045 elections earning him a 3rd consecutive term many called voters fraud on Zhakaev. He recounted the ballot and the results showed that even more people voted for him than before, missing a few votes in the initial run. Slowly he nationalized the media and outlawed the opposition, creating a secret police allowed him to receive reports from every sector of life in the CIS. Zhakaev has stunningly recovered his nation from the collapse and devestating war only fixing to give it a round 2 ever since the EU break-up, the CIS has never became more potent than now.
Special Factors: Human wave, highly motorized force?
Code Word: IDK
RP Sample: (required) Eh.. must I?
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.[/box]

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

North Calaveras wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

In return for a Forward Operating base to Cali and a trade hub and base, sort of a gateway to Asia

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Bolovia wrote:That is quite alright my friend, I'll gladly go to war with the Scandinavians again like last time.

Wait is St.Petersburg and Karelia still lost to the Scandinavians?

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 am

New Rnclave wrote:
North Calaveras wrote:

In return for a Forward Operating base to Cali and a trade hub and base, sort of a gateway to Asia

#ForwardBasesThatMakeNoSense2k55

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am

Reatra wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

#ForwardBasesThatMakeNoSense2k55

Hawaii is a area I can use to deny you access to Asia and the Pacific

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am

Bolovia wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

Wait is St.Petersburg and Karelia still lost to the Scandinavians?

I need to know!!
Last edited by Bolovia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:06 am

New Rnclave wrote:

Basically what I'm going for is a Greater Korean Republic deal, so is it cool if I make that just yanno not as strong as HF canon?
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse