NATION

PASSWORD

Aftershock (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

WHYYYY
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Generailia wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:I vote we make an IC now to up activity. I don't want any more negativity on Skype about how you think this RP is dead Arstotzkas

I agree with WHYYYY...and the hype is draining what little sanity I have left xD.

I've been practicing my space terms. KSP is my life.
Sorry moderators.

Quensatango
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Quensatango » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Name: Valarie Hethers
Gender Female
Age 24
Faction Earth Survivor/ Roamer
Equipment Medical Sack, Bone saw, .32 revolver

Skills'Botanist'- Valerie had always been interested in the new plants that seem to be emerging around the world both from Mutation or a sheer will to survive these plants have piqued Valerie's interests to the point where she began taking samples and observing and studying everything she could of them allowing her to uncover many of their uses including medicinal use and if need be use as poisons.

BioValarie had all her life lived in a small settlement always dreaming of leaving, unlike most settlements though this one was quite prosperous and safe having been quite secluded. It was here Valerie first gained her interest in medicine and plants having been apprenticed to her father who acted as the local doctor. Never being satisfied with staying in one place Valerie at the age of 16 joined a group of scavengers finally getting a glimpse of the outside world this only grew her curiosity and at age 18 Valarie set out to explore the new world accompanying a traveling merchant caravan. In her years travveling with the caravn she has lerned much and improved her medical knowledge.

Name Anderson Copes
Gender Male
Age 32
Faction Earth Survivor/ Roamer (Ex-Raider)
Equipment Personalized Sledgehammer, Thrasher[/url], Meatalic Armor, Homemade sub machine gun
PersonalityAnderson is quite violent and is always ready and eager to fight over talk, he is also quite the potty mouth and can seem cruel and cold, but f you can tolerate that and get on his good side you can trust Anderson to always have your back in a fight. Just don't expect him to be any use when talking is needed, he has also become and addict to drugs with his years as a raider.

SkillsWeapon Maintenance-While having left his old life as a marauder Anderson still gets a kick out of the simple act of killing and fighting, and while that is good and all it is quite hard to fight without some sort of weapon. Something Anderson has learned over the years as a result he has taken it upon himself to learn about weapon maintenance and has even taken a small interest in old tech.

Bio Born and raised in battle Anderson used to be apart of a vicious group of raiders, his favorite hobby fighting. Anderson has seen all the new world has to offer and all the gains to be had preying off the weak. For years, along with his group, he'd set up camp's along the roads attacking wanderers and merchants alike, no questions asked if they had loot they wanted it and they weren't exactly the asking type. The group had seen plenty of action even getting into fights with other raiders, It was when he was 26 when the big attack happened. For years Arlton had been one, if not, the most prosperous settlements in the wasteland so much they eventually became full functioning city or at least as close as they could get. Arlton an old-world town had grown prosperous and as a result caught the eyes of many though not all had good intentions. For years Raiders and mercenaries have been trying to take over Arlton and get it's loot, but all attempts were futile as Arlton had grown too strong for any mere raiding party to take on by itself, something Anderson and other soon realized. The Big Raid is what they called it, a plan in which a large buildup of raiders would put aside there differences to take down Arlton and it's security. All was going to plan and even seemed to be in the raiders favor until a herd of Carnivorous creatures attracted to all the people made an attack of there own not only dispersing the small Raider army but also destroying Arlton in the confusion. Just barley escaping the chaos himself Anderson was left alone separated from his raiding party, with nothing but the cloths on his back Anderson headed out into the wastes hoping to find a new Raiding party, unfortunately for him he managed to break his leg during an attempt to climb a cliff. Someone eventually found him and out of mercy tended to his wounds and found him a small town to stay at until his wounds healed. During the long months Anderson had somtime to think about everything and decided to put his raiding life behind him, instead joining a small caravan of merchants as a gun for hire, only for the caravan to be ironically attacked by a group of raiders. For whatever reason the Raiders seemed to recognize Anderson as one of their own and spared him but refusing to let him join them. With noidea of where he was Anderson took the only path he knew, that being the road in front of him wandering the wastes wherever it may lead to.
Last edited by Quensatango on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Generailia wrote:I agree with WHYYYY...and the hype is draining what little sanity I have left xD.

I've been practicing my space terms. KSP is my life.

Well I wish you luck on that when the IC comes up and I never played KSP myself but from what I heard it is interesting. Oh and sorry I took my time to respond.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 am

Ky-Chan as well votes for the creation of an IC. T.T

This can't die. Ky-Chan just joined.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:51 am

IC shall be up shortly.
behold, a signature.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 am

My apps

Name:Shinra Caselhoff. http://bdn.i.ntere.st/p/4822825/image
Faction: Space People
Equipment: Light Gun, Matches, Cigarettes, Communicator
Skills: Expert Marksman, strategic genius, stays calm under pressure, high endurance
Bio: A cold and distant person, at the age of 20 Shinra is the commander of all th secuirty forces on the station. Raised by uncaring parents, Shinea quickly learned the value of class and intelligence. At the age of 16, he became a member of the security forces, easily passing all the tests. At the same time, his twin sister fell into a coma, leaving him grieving. At the age of 20, he quelled an uprising on the station which promoted him to Captain. After the mysterious death of a person above him, he was promoted to command all the secuirty forces of the space station. Displeased with the corruption, he quickly whipped the force into shape and forged them into a powerful team. Despite this, his sister remains in his coma, and he still feels like his life has no purpose. Now, against the advice of his helpers he has decided to go down to the planet in order to discover if anything can save his sister and find something worthwhile in life

Another one

Jon Firaga http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncharted/images/5/5d/Nathan_Drake_render.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111213235850
Faction: Survivor
Equipment: Rifle,Bow and Arrow, Canteen of Water. Lantern
Skills: Experienced survivalist, high charisma, good leader, great fighter
Bio: Born an orphan in the middle of the harsh wilderness of America, on was found by a group of survivors and raised as one of their own. Learning how to fight, and to lead, Jon quickly became an experince survivilast, adept in both survival and in dealing death. Before long, he rose through the ranks and eventually commanded the tribe. He boldly led them into new territory and helped them last through the cold winters and terrible monsters. Known as a fearless and bold leader, Jon soon commanded one of the largest groups in the entire country. However, things are being to fall apart. Strife within the group is tearing it apart, and a mysterious new animal is slowly sapping away at the group's members nd power. Desperate to find a solution, Jon calls together a tribe meeting in order to figure out what to do, and to cooperate with others.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:51 am

Good Lord, how big is this station? We have police?

Also, can my character pilot the capsule through reentry as well as any other spaceships that may need piloting?
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:27 pm

I am happy to report, IC will launch in a few minutes!
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:I am happy to report, IC will launch in a few minutes!

Bout time
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:40 pm

behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Can I be the pilot?
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:46 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Can I be the pilot?

Sure
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:Can I be the pilot?

Sure

Yay!!!
Sorry moderators.

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Not based on Harry turtledove.....
much sad
:(
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:03 pm

I just made it a bit longer..sorry about how it looked like at first.
Last edited by Generailia on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Well since we don't have many space peeps, am I clear to undock?
Sorry moderators.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:13 pm

I think we might need a better name then space people xD.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Generailia wrote:I think we might need a better name then space people xD.

Nah, I think it suits us.
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:14 pm

WHYYYY wrote:Well since we don't have many space peeps, am I clear to undock?

If you wish.
behold, a signature.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Crash landing will come soon!
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:Crash landing will come soon!

What, do you not trust my piloting skills? I am so offended.

But don't worry, I have an... interesting landing in mind :3
Sorry moderators.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 pm

WHYYYY wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:Crash landing will come soon!

TGS. Now.

Or later, I don't mind.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
WHYYYY wrote:

TGS. Now.

Or later, I don't mind.

Tgs?
Sorry moderators.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Sorry for the shortness of my posts. This is just my first character who hardly talks and it is not something I'm used to..just tell me if my posts need any edits and I'll do it as soon as I can.

WHYYYY
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Generailia wrote:Sorry for the shortness of my posts. This is just my first character who hardly talks and it is not something I'm used to..just tell me if my posts need any edits and I'll do it as soon as I can.

It's fine. It's pretty amusing how he seems to hate everyone XD
Sorry moderators.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse