NATION

PASSWORD

Halo 2555, Post War Era (OOC, OPEN, Halo Video game RP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Halo 2555, Post War Era (OOC, OPEN, Halo Video game RP)

Postby The Greater Gambia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Halo 2555, Post War Era

IC
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=344899

For too many years, humanity was on the backfoot. Reacting to threats, rather than preventing them. Rest of the galaxy was bigger than us. Stronger than us. We were mice, hiding in the shadows, hoping the giants would not see us. No more. Humanity is no longer on the defense. We are the giants now.

The year is 2555. The Covenant has been broken into numerous factions with the former species that made it up in chaos with the loss of their prophets. Humanity has come back from the brink of extinction, now stronger than ever, only to rediscover old grievances with outer-colony insurrectionists. A new breed of Spartans has been created to combat these new threats of the Covenant Remnants and Insurrectionists. While many of the alien species are regrouping into many factions to reform the Covenant. While the two major players of the galaxy rebuild, human insurrectionists have come out of hiding to make their own way without the UNSC, through any means necessary. Which one are you?

Rules

1. OP and CO OP's word is law, failure to recognize this will result in removal from the RP
2. No Godmodding or Meta-gaming
3. No one-liners. Each post must atleast be one paragraph.
4.Original characters are not only accepted, but encouraged
5.Have Fun, or else....

Application

Code: Select all
(Delete things in parenthesis)
Nationstates name:
Character name:
Character species:(Kig Yar, Sangheili, Human, Jiralhanea, etc)
Character's faction/role/job:(Is your character Covenant, random mercenary or pirate, Spartan III or IV, ONI, etc? You get the point)
Character Bio:
RP sample:(Not necessary if you were in the Halo 2527 RP)

429(Helps me find apps)

Roster

The Greater Gambia (OP)- Telk, Kig Yar Mercenary
Turkmenista- Jordan Flowers, Human Insurrectionist
Jaamar- Aren 'Tangam, Swords of Sangheilios
The Krogan- Spartan Loken 116, Spartan IV
The Federation of Democratic Regions- Captain James Moulden, ONI Section III Kilo 7
Cainesland- Spartan Sasha 036, Spartan IV
Tyrantinia- Ptar'Malnokee, Leader of Reclaimers of the Covenant
Kingdom of Genoa- Admiral Charles Valois, Shock Group Alpha
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Tagging for URF, as usual.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Apps, coming up, hot and ready!

Nationstates name: Turmenista
Character name: Jordan Flowers
Character species: Human
Character's faction/role/job: Ex-ODST, Insurrectionist
Character Bio: An ex-helljumper and a Spartan Candidate, Flowers and several other ODST friends left the UNSC and defected to the insurrection alongside his leadership, in favor of the riches it offered to him, and to join in on the fight against only the aliens, but the increasingly powerful UNSC. Flowers is a CQC Expert and a Martial Artist expert, wearing bulky, large armor to support his Flamethrower, his personal weapon. His files report him to be talkative, smack talking and foul-mouthed soldier, and a Lone wolf; one comment saying that if he were any better, he'd be a Spartan, and was even asked to join the Spartan Program even as an ODST. He has a hatred towards the UNSC and the Covenant Equally, and is excellent at piloting vehicles.

RP sample (for upcoming post in the to-be IC): As the Warthog came to a halt in the hangar, several figures were seen disembarking from the Vehicle's rear seats, quickly hustling over to a nearby briefing room in the vehicle Depot. One of whom, wearing visibly much bulkier and menacing armor and carrying a flamethrower, had entered first, setting his weapon on the table as he guided the rest of them inside. "Well, welcome, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, men and women, and jackass an idiot." He spoke. I had our driver come deliver us all here to reveal to you all some exciting but very sensitive news: We HAVE hit the motherload of all UNSC armories!"

(note:) sorry if this is short, I'm extremely exhausted and I will make corrections of needed.

429(Helps me find apps)

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Nationstates name:The Greater Gambia
Character name: Telk
Character species: Kig Yar (T'vaoan)
Character's faction/role/job: Kig Yar mercenary, pirate, scavenger
Character Bio:

Telk was born on the asteroid colony of T'vao like most of his Skirmisher brethren. At an early age, he joined the Covenant military, serving in one of the Covenants many skirmisher units.During the war, he had risen to the rank of murmillo. He has seen combat on a variety of worlds, from Draco III, Skopje, Paris IV, and Reach, the last one having him be one of the few T'vaoan survivors of the battle. The Great Schism and the end of the war saw many Kig yar returning to their old roots, becoming pirates and mercenaries for the highest bidder. This was no different for Telk, who founded his own mercenary group made up of Kig yar and unngoy, the latter being used as cannon fodder. He is identified by his modified murmillo armor, which is black instead of the common gold variant. It is also outfitted with a energy dagger on his left hand and one point-defense gauntlet on his right. He has been known to take jobs from a variety of species. To Jiralhanae and human, from Sangheili and kig yar, as long as the pay is good. His current base of operation is on the Human world of Venezia. He came to the place when he was searching for two human ODSTs who had a mev-ut on their heads from killing some of his kind on one of their glassed worlds of New Llanelli. The trail went cold at Venezia, but the rogue status of the planet and its inhabitants made it a profitable place for Telk and many others of all species in Telk's line of work.

RP sample:I'm the OP

429(Helps me find apps)
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Turmenista wrote:Apps, coming up, hot and ready!

Nationstates name: Turmenista
(Image)
Character name: Jordan Flowers
Character's faction/role/job: Ex-ODST, Insurrectionist
Character Bio: An ex-helljumper and a Spartan Candidate, Flowers and several other ODST friends left the UNSC and defected to the insurrection alongside his leadership, in favor of the riches it offered to him, and to join in on the fight against only the aliens, but the increasingly powerful UNSC. Flowers is a CQC Expert and a Martial Artist expert, wearing bulky, large armor to support his Flamethrower, his personal weapon. His files report him to be talkative, smack talking and foul-mouthed soldier, and a Lone wolf; one comment saying that if he were any better, he'd be a Spartan, and was even asked to join the Spartan Program even as an ODST. He has a hatred towards the UNSC and the Covenant Equally, and is excellent at piloting vehicles.

RP sample (for upcoming post in the to-be IC): As the Warthog came to a halt in the hangar, several figures were seen disembarking from the Vehicle's rear seats, quickly hustling over to a nearby briefing room in the vehicle Depot. One of whom, wearing visibly much bulkier and menacing armor and carrying a flamethrower, had entered first, setting his weapon on the table as he guided the rest of them inside. "Well, welcome, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, men and women, and jackass an idiot." He spoke. I had our driver come deliver us all here to reveal to you all some exciting but very sensitive news: We HAVE hit the motherload of all UNSC armories!"

(note:) sorry if this is short, I'm extremely exhausted and I will make corrections of needed.

429(Helps me find apps)

I meant for you to post a link to another RP that you've been in for the RP sample, but since you were in the other Halo RP, I'll let it slide.

RP's I'm hosting:

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Work in progress

Nationstates name: Cainesland
Character name: Spartan-036 Dakota
Character's faction/role/job:
Formerly: Spartan
Formerly Office of Naval Intelligence
Currently: Freelancer/ Mercenary

Character Bio:
RP sample:
Source of this info sheet:https://roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2210125&page=12

Name: Spartan-036 Dakota (Agent Oregon)
Pronounced: Da-ko-ta
Birth date: April 14
Species: Human
Blood type: O
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 400lb
Three Measurements:
Build: Spartan
Spoken languages: English
Quote:

Known relatives: None.

Hair color/style: Black.

Eye color: Yellow

Other distinguishing characteristics: AI and Armour equipment.

Armor:Image

Civilian clothing: Image

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

History:

Misc Info:

I'll fill this out myself when I get a chance.

429(Helps me find apps)

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Cainesland wrote:Work in progress

Character Bio:
RP sample:
[spoiler]Source of this info sheet:https://roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2210125&page=12

Three Measurements:

Just going to point out three things here: SPARTANs don't just stop being SPARTANs. Those that are decommissioned are kept on permanent standby, not retirement. They can be pulled back into active duty at any point on the behest of the UNSC. Now, on top of that if said SPARTAN was with the Office of Naval Intelligence, the chances of them not being watched so closely they might as well have an ONI bug up their ass and in every orifice of their body is so minute it's not even funny.

Also, you can take this as my tag, and I'll be using MacKintosh again, but this time in a completely antagonistic form against the Covenant. I figure taking part in espionage against key and critical Covenant targets should be fine enough. :P
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Jaamar
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaamar » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Nationstates name: Jaamar

Character name: Aren 'Tangam
Character species: Sangheili
Character's faction/role/job: Member of the Arbiter's Faction, 'Swords of Sanghelios'
Character Bio:

Unlike his father, Joral 'Tangamee, Aren 'Tangam was never overly dedicated to the Great Journey. Although he faked zealotry as best he could, he was still never completely accepted by the most devout of his people, even if they couldn't put their finger on why that was. Although Aren was originally intended for Fleet Operations like his father, Joral's death at the Battle of Arcadia caused Aren's career to follow an entirely different path. He joined the ranks of the Special Operations Sangheili; When the Covenant was torn apart by the Great Schism, Aren joined the Swords of Sanghelios without a second thought. Aren fought on Earth and on Installation 00, and now serves as a tracker and assassin, hunting down threats to the Arbiter's new Covenant.

RP sample: I was in the Halo 2527 RP, but, still:

Adam Marakain gazed out the bulletproof glass window of the car, staring at the azure sea. It reminded him of the waters near his home of Port Vandreal, rich with life and beauty. It was rare that a member of the Minister's Council attended a conference in person, but this was a special case, and so he, Jaamar's Minister of Foreign Relations, had come to Saint Christophe.

He was not alone, of course. In addition to his aide, Reyna Latchwer, four men dressed in dark suits comprised his security detail. Adam had never actually gotten confirmation where they'd come from, which lead him to assume that they were probably Special Forces. They used what were fairly obviously false names: Agent Black, Agent White, Agent Green and Agent Red. The security team's leader was Agent Black, a large, strong man of Asian descent. The team had spoken few words to Adam.

Adam himself was fairly unremarkable. He was in his early fourties, fair of skin, brown of hair and eyes, and beginning to bald. He wore a short, well kept beard, a pair of horn rimmed glasses, and a dark grey suit.

The car rolled to a stop outside the gates to the Resort. Agent Red, a thin, dark-skinned man, opened exited the car from the passenger's seat, opening the door for Adam. He exited the car, Reyna at his side, and made for the entrance. He smiled to himself, at the lovely surroundings. Nothing like the drab conference halls he was used to. After speaking to the front desk, he and Agent Green, an older man with graying hair, made for one of the patios. Ordering a drink from a passing waitress, Adam sat down to observe his fellow negotiators.

429(Helps me find apps)

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:13 am

Jaamar wrote:Nationstates name: Jaamar

(Image)
Character's faction/role/job: Member of the Arbiter's Faction, 'Swords of Sanghelios'
Character Bio:

Unlike his father, Joral 'Tangamee, Aren 'Tangam was never overly dedicated to the Great Journey. Although he faked zealotry as best he could, he was still never completely accepted by the most devout of his people, even if they couldn't put their finger on why that was. Although Aren was originally intended for Fleet Operations like his father, Joral's death at the Battle of Arcadia caused Aren's career to follow an entirely different path. He joined the ranks of the Special Operations Sangheili; When the Covenant was torn apart by the Great Schism, Aren joined the Swords of Sanghelios without a second thought. Aren fought on Earth and on Installation 00, and now serves as a tracker and assassin, hunting down threats to the Arbiter's new Covenant.

Adam Marakain gazed out the bulletproof glass window of the car, staring at the azure sea. It reminded him of the waters near his home of Port Vandreal, rich with life and beauty. It was rare that a member of the Minister's Council attended a conference in person, but this was a special case, and so he, Jaamar's Minister of Foreign Relations, had come to Saint Christophe.

He was not alone, of course. In addition to his aide, Reyna Latchwer, four men dressed in dark suits comprised his security detail. Adam had never actually gotten confirmation where they'd come from, which lead him to assume that they were probably Special Forces. They used what were fairly obviously false names: Agent Black, Agent White, Agent Green and Agent Red. The security team's leader was Agent Black, a large, strong man of Asian descent. The team had spoken few words to Adam.

Adam himself was fairly unremarkable. He was in his early fourties, fair of skin, brown of hair and eyes, and beginning to bald. He wore a short, well kept beard, a pair of horn rimmed glasses, and a dark grey suit.

The car rolled to a stop outside the gates to the Resort. Agent Red, a thin, dark-skinned man, opened exited the car from the passenger's seat, opening the door for Adam. He exited the car, Reyna at his side, and made for the entrance. He smiled to himself, at the lovely surroundings. Nothing like the drab conference halls he was used to. After speaking to the front desk, he and Agent Green, an older man with graying hair, made for one of the patios. Ordering a drink from a passing waitress, Adam sat down to observe his fellow negotiators.

429(Helps me find apps)

Looks good, accepted. For future reference for everyone else, when I mean RP sample, I mean a link to a previous RP that you've been in.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:16 am

Cainesland wrote:Work in progress

Character Bio:
RP sample:
Source of this info sheet:https://roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=2210125&page=12

Three Measurements:
Quote:

Other distinguishing characteristics: AI and Armour equipment.

Armor:(Image)

Civilian clothing: (Image)

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

History:

Misc Info:

I'll fill this out myself when I get a chance.

429(Helps me find apps)

Do you have a link to an RP here on Nation states? If you don't, do you have one on another site? The one you linked me doesn't really give me a look at how well you RP.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:29 am

Nationstates name: The Krogan
Character name: Loken, No. 116
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... rbital.png
Character species: Human, Male, 25
Character's faction/role/job: Spartan III, often Lone Wolf
Character Bio: Same upbringing as every other Spartan, taken at a young age and trained to be a killer for life. Upon becoming an active duty Spartan, Loken was deployed as a lone wolf operative on his first mission and has since either operated in the same manner or has occasionally been attached to other Spartan teams or military units. He is very versatile in combat situations, and can easily switch between stealth operations to loud head banging combat. Loken has gotten a name for himself in the UNSC from some of the terror tactics he employs on enemy combatants, but refuses to kill non-combatants unless he as to.
RP sample: I was in the Halo 2527 RP, but if you want examples just ask.

429(Helps me find apps)

Apps kind of choppy so ask if you want me to add/change anything.
Last edited by The Krogan on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:36 am

The Krogan wrote:Nationstates name: The Krogan
Character name: Loken, No. 666
Character's faction/role/job: Spartan, often Lone Wolf
Character Bio: Same upbringing as every other Spartan, taken at a young age and trained to be a killer for life. Upon becoming an active duty Spartan, Loken was deployed as a lone wolf operative on his first mission and has since either operated in the same manner or has occasionally been attached to other Spartan teams or military units. He is very versatile in combat situations, and can easily switch between stealth operations to loud head banging combat. Loken has gotten a name for himself in the UNSC from some of the terror tactics he employs on enemy combatants, but refuses to kill non-combatants unless he as to.

429(Helps me find apps)

Apps kind of choppy so ask if you want me to add anything.

I don't know how I feel about his service number being 666. Not for religious reasons, just something doesn't seem right about it being a military number for a soldier. Also, I assume your character is a Spartan III, there wouldn't be that many spartan II's left at this point.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:41 am

The Greater Gambia wrote:
The Krogan wrote:Nationstates name: The Krogan
Character name: Loken, No. 666
Character's faction/role/job: Spartan, often Lone Wolf

429(Helps me find apps)

Apps kind of choppy so ask if you want me to add anything.

I don't know how I feel about his service number being 666. Not for religious reasons, just something doesn't seem right about it being a military number for a soldier. Also, I assume your character is a Spartan III, there wouldn't be that many spartan II's left at this point.

Changed it, and yeah I figured he'd be Spartan III because of his age, and that there's really no II left I don't think (except for Chief), did the other Spartan specify if he was a III?
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 am

The Krogan wrote:
The Greater Gambia wrote:
There were less than a dozen Spartan II's left after, they don't really tell this well in the books with all the "last spartan" stuff they had for a while with the Chief. As for the other Spartan, no he didn't. I'll let him finish his app before I judge it too much.

Changed it, and yeah I figured he'd be Spartan III because of his age, and that there's really no II left I don't think (except for Chief), did the other Spartan specify if he was a III?

RP's I'm hosting:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 am

Also, you're accepted.

RP's I'm hosting:

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 am

You forgot to reply in that first post, anyways Gambia, I think I might be interested in taking up a position here.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:54 am

Kassaran wrote:You forgot to reply in that first post, anyways Gambia, I think I might be interested in taking up a position here.

Great to have you onboard.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Once we get 5 people locked in, I'll make the IC.

RP's I'm hosting:

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:47 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:Once we get 5 people locked in, I'll make the IC.

What a coincidence.

Nationstates name: The Federation of Democratic Regions
Character Name: Captain James Moulden
Character Species: Human
Character's Faction/Role/Job: ONI Section III, Captain, commander of Kilo-7
Character Bio: James Moulden was born to a middle class family on the inner colony of Skopje in 2530. He was 17 when the colony was attacked by the Covenant in 2547. His family was one of the few evacuated to the headquarters of a prominent shipbuilding company. The small shuttle was intercepted by banshees and shot down about a quarter of a mile short of the trenches occupied by the ODSTs. His father was on the rear portion of the shuttle and when the shuttle had depressurized, he had been sucked out. A platoon of ODSTs fought their way to the shuttle, rescuing James and his mother. They were evacuated off world to Earth. James enlisted in the UNSC navy as soon as he reached safety, leaving his mother and the last ties to his family behind. Rapidly rising through the ranks due to the mass deaths of senior officers, James served with distinction as the weapons officer onboard a UNSC frigate during the Battle of Earth. James was singled out for his service and experience, and recruited by ONI Section III. Given command of the Poseidon Class light carrier UNSC Ares[i] and two Strident Class heavy frigates (Sparta, Athens), his command was christened Kilo-7. He has under his command the 819th Marine Regiment, consisting of 3,826 Marines divided into four battalions and various support troops(821st Marine Battalion, 827th Marine Battalion, 908th Marine Battalion, 911th Marine Battalion, 141st Engineer Company, 17th Recon Platoon, Headquarters Platoon)(I assume the sizes of military units didn't change), the 34th ODST Battalion, consisting of 962 ODSTs (104th ODST Company, 106th ODST Company, 107th Drop Jet Platoon), two six-man/woman Spartan-IV fireteams (Neptune, Athena), and the 54th and 55th Armored Squadrons equipped with 56 Scorpions each(98th Armored Troop, 99th Armored Troop, 102nd Armored Troop, 105th Armored Troop), 22 Wolverines each(51st Armored AA Troop, 53rd Armored AA Troop), and a large amount of Warthogs. This amount of force is nearly unheard of in an ONI Task force, and that is why they are usually given the missions that ONI needs more strength rather then stealth on.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=343217

Flagship: UNSC [i]Ares
, Poseidon Class light carrier
Armament: Two heavy MACs, 48 over-sized Archer Missile pods (4,800 missiles), 3 8-ship F-41 Broadsword fighter squadrons, (Hermes Squadron, Warbird Squadron, Dagger Squadron) 1 8-ship GA-TL1 Longsword squadron (Hephaestus Squadron), 1 Pelican squadron (Aeolus Squadron).
Crew: 7,456 naval personnel, one Huragok Requires Buoyancy, smart AI Hera.
Task Force Units: UNSC Athens and UNSC Sparta, 819th Marine Regiment, 34th ODST Battalion, 54th Armored Squadron, 55th Armored Squadron, Hermes, Warbird, Dagger, Hephaestus, Aelous Squadrons, Spartan-IV Fireteams Neptune and Athena.

That felt like a long application. Is that a long application? That also felt like a lot of Greek gods. Was that a lot of Greek gods?

429(Helps me find apps)
Last edited by The Federation of Democratic Regions on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Character name: Spartan-036 Sasha
Character's faction/role/job: Spartan

Character Bio: Sasha was 6 when he was taken into the spartan 3 program for Alpha Company. He participated in the Insurrection of Mamore, the Battle of New Constantinople, and at the Bonanza Asteroid Belt. He participated in many miscellaneous operations over the next nine months since their service activation following the augmentation, among them being operations in the far-gone colony platforms. He was transferred out of Alpha company when "Operation: PROMETHEUS" approached. He was taken aside to join beta company. From that time until beta company began training he had time off, by spartan standards. Meaning he was sent to whip a platoon meant for infiltration into shape for a year. By the end of the year that platoon was primed and ready. Sasha had a week or so off (by civilian standards) and then joined (in 2539) with Beta company at that point.
He assisted beta company in their training. In 2545 he began fighting alongside them on their numerous missions, a noteworthy mission being "Operation: Cartwheel". Shortly after that he was assigned to team foxtrot for "OPERATION: Torpedo". He survived the mission and joined Gamma company afterwards.

Within Gamma he assisted in training as he had done before. When it came time for the award ceremony he was helping to train team saber. He stuck around to congratulate whichever of the 3 teams succeeded in being the best. Unfortunately war came first in the form of the battle for onyx. Sasha served bravely in that and luckily made it out in one piece, saving a few others along with him. He felt bad for the teams sacrifice, but it was no different then the former companies sacrifice save the circumstances the teams deaths occurred In.

In 2553 he was rescued along with blue team, Dr. Halsay, and the remnants of the Spartans that he helped save.

He turned down the offer to join the mark IV program, believing that he had witnessed enough friends get killed in front of him. He changed his mind when he was informed that he would be switched to a non combatant role, in other words desk work. Therefore he joined the IV Spartans, within the spartan branch, in a combat role. However after about a month inside the program he was given the choice of becoming a head hunter. Having trained a group of them in the past, and knowing the risks involved, he accepted the mission, this time anyway.

He trained for 9 months before being sent far behind enemy lines on a one man mission. He returned from his mission after a further 6 months. His return astounded his superiors, as a majority of headhunters died on their mission. Upon his return he went to Draethus V to fight the covenant insurgency in 2554.

He continued to fight the covenant and insurrection until the present. In a few battles taking the role of an Eva where he had to be in space. In some he took on the role he most favoured, infiltration. In most he just did what Spartans do... Shoot, to kill covenants.

Bio ends at 2554-2555 as that's when the halo cannon I found ended.

He is now at a cross roads. Deciding whether or not to remain and continue to fight or temporarily part ways with the spartan program, as long as he is not forced into desk duty. He is aboard a unsc frigate waiting for the news on if his request for either a leadership position or retirement/dismissal/ honourable discharge until such time as they need him again, would be approved or rejected in theory. He doubted it would be based on the war raging, his experience, and the highly classified nature of the Spartans behind the scenes.

RP sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=304531

Name: Spartan-036 Sasha (Agent Oregon)
Pronounced: Sa-sha
Quote:
"That was easy"
"Grrr"

Other distinguishing characteristics:
AI,
super/ considerable strength and endurance (by spartan standards),
All the Armour enhancements/ equipment (Ex. Jet pack, Active Camoflauge, Sprint, drop shield, hologram, etc.),

Armor:Image
Primary weapon: Brute shot
Secondary weapon: Battle rifle
Civilian clothing: Image

429(Helps me find apps)
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Can I apply for two different characters? I kind of want a secondary commander who's leading divisions and stuff, alongside my ONI task force guy.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Penguindia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguindia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

(Image)
Character Bio:

429(Helps me find apps)

wanna be buddies again?

Tyrantinia
Attaché

Founded: May 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrantinia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Penguindia wrote:

(Image)
Character Bio:

429(Helps me find apps)

wanna be buddies again?

HERETICS!!!!! Ptar is back and ready to enforce the Covenant back in your brains.

Tyrantinia
Attaché

Founded: May 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrantinia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Nation States Name:Tyrantinia
Character Name:Ptar'Malnokee
Character Species:Sangheili
Character's Faction/Job/Role:Reclaimers of the Covenant(Ptar's Covenant Remnant)
Character Bio:
During the Great Schism, Ptar was with his Sangheili brothers with Thel'Vadamee whom he distrusted a lot after Thel became the Arbiter. Ptar believed that Thel was the one reason why the Schism is occurring. When the joint-forces of UNSC-Separatist Forces defeated the remaining Covenant in Installation 00, Ptar ran off with most of his fleet to remote Covenant Space hoping to find a remnant of loyal Covenant followers. With a somewhat large fleet but not as large as the one in Arcadia behind him, Ptar felt he can take on the Heretics and the UNSC but with who's support?
RP Sample:Was in Previous RP.

429(Helps me find apps)

Can I still have my CSO since the UNSC will have the Infinity? If not I will just be on one of my CAS Assault Carriers. I will obviously have a reduced number of ship due to over time in the war.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:28 pm

The Federation of Democratic Regions wrote:
The Greater Gambia wrote:Once we get 5 people locked in, I'll make the IC.

What a coincidence.

Nationstates name: The Federation of Democratic Regions
Character Name: Captain James Moulden
Character Species: Human
Character's Faction/Role/Job: ONI Section III, Captain, commander of Kilo-7
Character Bio: James Moulden was born to a middle class family on the inner colony of Skopje in 2530. He was 17 when the colony was attacked by the Covenant in 2547. His family was one of the few evacuated to the headquarters of a prominent shipbuilding company. The small shuttle was intercepted by banshees and shot down about a quarter of a mile short of the trenches occupied by the ODSTs. His father was on the rear portion of the shuttle and when the shuttle had depressurized, he had been sucked out. A platoon of ODSTs fought their way to the shuttle, rescuing James and his mother. They were evacuated off world to Earth. James enlisted in the UNSC navy as soon as he reached safety, leaving his mother and the last ties to his family behind. Rapidly rising through the ranks due to the mass deaths of senior officers, James served with distinction as the weapons officer onboard a UNSC frigate during the Battle of Earth. James was singled out for his service and experience, and recruited by ONI Section III. Given command of the Poseidon Class light carrier UNSC Ares[i] and two Strident Class heavy frigates (Sparta, Athens), his command was christened Kilo-7. He has under his command the 819th Marine Regiment, consisting of 3,826 Marines divided into three battalions and various support troops(821st Marine Battalion, 827th Marine Battalion, 908th Marine Battalion, 911th Marine Battalion, 141st Engineer Company, 17th Recon Platoon, Headquarters Platoon)(I assume the sizes of military units didn't change), the 34th ODST Battalion, consisting of 962 ODSTs (104th ODST Company, 106th ODST Company, 107th Drop Jet Platoon), two six-man/woman Spartan-IV fireteams (Neptune, Athena), and the 54th and 55th Armored Squadrons equipped with 56 Scorpions each(98th Armored Troop, 99th Armored Troop, 102nd Armored Troop, 105th Armored Troop), 22 Wolverines each(51st Armored AA Troop, 53rd Armored AA Troop), and a large amount of Warthogs. This amount of force is nearly unheard of in an ONI Task force, and that is why they are usually given the missions that ONI needs more strength rather then stealth on.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=343217

Flagship: UNSC [i]Ares
, Poseidon Class light carrier
Armament: Two heavy MACs, 48 over-sized Archer Missile pods (4,800 missiles), 3 8-ship F-41 Broadsword fighter squadrons, (Hermes Squadron, Warbird Squadron, Dagger Squadron) 1 8-ship GA-TL1 Longsword squadron (Hephaestus Squadron), 1 Pelican squadron (Aeolus Squadron).
Crew: 7,456 naval personnel, one Huragok Requires Buoyancy, smart AI Hera.
Task Force Units: UNSC Athens and UNSC Sparta, 819th Marine Regiment, 34th ODST Battalion, 54th Armored Squadron, 55th Armored Squadron, Hermes, Warbird, Dagger, Hephaestus, Aelous Squadrons, Spartan-IV Fireteams Neptune and Athena.

That felt like a long application. Is that a long application? That also felt like a lot of Greek gods. Was that a lot of Greek gods?

429(Helps me find apps)

Looks good, accepted.

RP's I'm hosting:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse