NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online RP[OOC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:40 pm

:rofl: I just can't stop laughing at Klein's name :lol:

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am

It's finally raining here. After a week of temperatures of 37°C, it's nice.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:54 am

Dijifuji wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:

I set it up that way. this is the one time I cant be on today for a while, so I needed a way to make progress and not be here :P

T'is my 20th boobday today....Yay....im.....2....0......Shiet.

Hm...Maybe I shouldnt have set it up like that. I got home early then I thought I would due to all the rain....

You could always just edit the post to allow a faster reaction.
"To teach is to touch a life forever."
"If there was ever an evil in this world that good could not defeat, what would you do? Would you stain your hands with evil to defeat that evil? Or would you keep to your own justice, and succumb to that evil?"
"Only those prepared to die, should kill. Only those prepared to sacrifice everything, can expect anything. Only those prepared to lose everything, can achieve anything."

Roleplay:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=334502
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=335385

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Jlink wrote:Application

Required Information

Name:Richard Link

Username:Jeoate

Sex:male
Character Level:40

Age and Origin:20

Picture Appearance:

Character Skill: Sword and shield bow arrow slingshot running, fighting large hordes all at once
Height, Weight, Body Type: height 5ft 4
Equipment: sword shield bow and arrow slingshot iron boots clawshot

Character Bio:They have been training hard, leading jeoate

RP Example: Rp with slattsenw

Additional Fun Stuff: Not Required

Personality:kind

Moral Alignment: sword and shield drawn in war,
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbWWRvgdxGA

Have You Read, Understand, and Agree with the OP Posts & Rules In Detail? yes(Your answer should be yes, because you should have.)

well, this one will need a loot of work
Age and Origin: you need a birthplace as well
Picture Appearance: you need a picture, if you cannot find one that you like, describe IN DETAIL using words
Character Skill: Sword and shield bow arrow slingshot running, fighting large hordes all at once
Height, Weight, Body Type: weight and body type?
Equipment: a BOW! you have never seen/read SAO, have you? You cannot have a bow, nor a sling
Character Bio: who is they? to short, expand
RP Example: who the fuck is slattsenw? give me a link to the RP
Moral Alignment: not a Moral Alignment
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Dijifuji
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijifuji » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Acadeshia wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:
Hm...Maybe I shouldnt have set it up like that. I got home early then I thought I would due to all the rain....

Yeah I got rid of that post im gonna make a new one

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Dijifuji wrote:
Acadeshia wrote:

PLEASE DO NOT WAKE THE REDHEAD
THANK YOU

Also, can I get you guys's characters'(at least of those who've met her) opinion of Charlotte?
...I'm not sure if I said that clearly enough, so I'll just give an example. I'll pick... Charlotte's view of... Wiking.
'Oh, him. He annoys me to no end. I never agreed to take orders from him, so where does he get off giving them? I mean, seriously. I have no reason to obey his orders. What makes him think he has a hold on me? What gives? Don't look at me like that, it's a perfectly reasonable question, although I wouldn't expect you to understand.'
Last edited by Charlia on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Land of the Risen
Senator

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of the Risen » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Charlia wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:

THANK YOU

Also, can I get you guys's characters'(at least of those who've met her) opinion of Charlotte?
...I'm not sure if I said that clearly enough, so I'll just give an example. I'll pick... Charlotte's view of... Wiking.
'Oh, him. He annoys me to no end. I never agreed to take orders from him, so where does he get off giving them? I mean, seriously. I have no reason to obey his orders. What makes him think he has a hold on me? What gives? Don't look at me like that, it's a perfectly reasonable question, although I wouldn't expect you to understand.'

I See the hidden tsundere in you
Nationstate's Residential Cringe Control

Wait, wait just a minute
Just to ask
What he's got that I dont have
-Saves the Day

Almost had you
But I guess that doesn't cut it
Almost loved you
I almost wished you would've loved me too
-Bowling for Soup

And when the principal told me I was nothing
And I wouldn't amount to shit
I made my first million
AND counted it.
-D12

You choose to live on you knees
I'd rather die on my feet
-The Transplants

I wish I was special
Yes, so very special
But I'm a creep
Yes, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
-Radiohead

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Land of the Risen wrote:
Charlia wrote:
THANK YOU

I See the hidden tsundere in you

Charlotte's a tsunshun, not a tsundere, and the ship's with Shojiro, not Wiking.
She actually hates Wiking, there's no tsundere about it.
Sorry to spoil your headcanon.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Charlia wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:

THANK YOU

IC OPINION
"So, that is her name. Well, she is a bit lovely dovey with commander general reichsführer(That would be Shojiro). Well, exept the fact that she shows up to a mission that i was one f the commanders of, and then ignored orders just to be a prick, i have no real opinion. Could probably use a visit to a psychiatrist when this is done, well, more so then we all do."
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:18 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:
THANK YOU

IC OPINION
"So, that is her name. Well, she is a bit lovely dovey with commander general reichsführer(That would be Shojiro). Well, exept the fact that she shows up to a mission that i was one f the commanders of, and then ignored orders just to be a prick, i have no real opinion. Could probably use a visit to a psychiatrist when this is done, well, more so then we all do."

How the heck could he know... eh well, whatevs.
Thanks! I laughed at the end. 'Well, more so than we all do.'... comedy gold. Also the 'commander general reichsfuhrer'. Hilarious. Or I'm just easily amused, which is also a possibility... And I like the fact that he thinks she's doing it just to be a prick, and you sort-of-know the reason why... That's one of the hardest areas to avoid metagaming, at least for me--when you know a character's reasoning but you have to deal with the fact that your character might assume the worst. It's hard. Bravo! :clap:

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Charlia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:IC OPINION

How the heck could he know... eh well, whatevs.
Thanks! I laughed at the end. 'Well, more so than we all do.'... comedy gold. Also the 'commander general reichsfuhrer'. Hilarious. Or I'm just easily amused, which is also a possibility... And I like the fact that he thinks she's doing it just to be a prick, and you sort-of-know the reason why... That's one of the hardest areas to avoid metagaming, at least for me--when you know a character's reasoning but you have to deal with the fact that your character might assume the worst. It's hard. Bravo! :clap:

well, regarding the name, he do not know IC, but to facilitate your question i imagined a dialogue that went sort of like this

"Sir, what do you think of Charlotte?"
"Who?"
"Well, the girl who ignored your commands, and went fucking berserk during the boss fight"
"So, that is her name...."

And thank you, i try, and i have a love for funny/dumb ranks
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:24 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:How the heck could he know... eh well, whatevs.

well, regarding the name, he do not know IC, but to facilitate your question i imagined a dialogue that went sort of like this

"Who?"
"Well, the girl who ignored your commands, and went fucking berserk during the boss fight"

Oh, actually, I was talking about the 'lovey dovey' thing. But then I suppose that was apparent at the first meeting. ;) Everybody else can see it. Even Shojiro can kind of see it. The bolded text not only can see it, he can make bad jokes about it.
Charlotte's just like 'What? No.' and totally believes it.
...for now... XD

Yeah, that was good.

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:How the heck could he know... eh well, whatevs.

"Who?"

Any feedback on my guild stance yet, Tophat?
"If there was ever an evil in this world that good could not defeat, what would you do? Would you stain your hands with evil to defeat that evil? Or would you keep to your own justice, and succumb to that evil?"
"Only those prepared to die, should kill. Only those prepared to sacrifice everything, can expect anything. Only those prepared to lose everything, can achieve anything."

Roleplay:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Acadeshia wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

"Who?"

Any feedback on my guild stance yet, Tophat?

...:(

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Charlia wrote:
Acadeshia wrote:Any feedback on my guild stance yet, Tophat?

...:(

Why the sad face?

Roleplay:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Acadeshia wrote:
Charlia wrote:...:(

Why the sad face?

Charlia wrote:Also, can I get you guys's characters'(at least of those who've met her) opinion of Charlotte?

:(

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Charlia wrote:
Acadeshia wrote:Why the sad face?

Charlia wrote:Also, can I get you guys's characters'(at least of those who've met her) opinion of Charlotte?

IC:
She is a bad influence on me. She brings out emotions and feelings that I can't afford. Though she is a sweet girl, a little lost and self-hating at times, with a few mental disorders that I and my men have as well, but sweet... Damnit, there I go again!

What does she think of Shojiro?
Last edited by Acadeshia on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplay:

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Charlia wrote:
Dijifuji wrote:

THANK YOU

Hmm...I will go with this again:

Tracian Empire wrote:".....that sweet and loyal girl inside you."~Denz 2015

"What can I say? She looks like total mess because of some things happened in the past but I'm sure there is still a hope for her."

Also I like how Denz/Deren's role was sorta important when Charlotte went bloodlust. It's like the only time his role in the RP gets important...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Acadeshia wrote:
Charlia wrote:

IC:
She is a bad influence on me. She brings out emotions and feelings that I can't afford. Though she is a sweet girl, a little lost and self-hating at times, with a few mental disorders that I and my men have as well, but sweet... Damnit, there I go again!

I laughed too hard at that.

Hmm, for Shojiro, I'm going to have to do a thought-analysis, so the bolded text can weigh in on the matter.
He's really the closest thing to a friend I've got. Which is dangerous, I shouldn't be letting my emotions get out of control like this. You like him. Yeah, like I said, closest thing to a friend I've got. No, I mean you like him. No, I don't. Yes, you do. And he likes you back! No, I don't, and no, he doesn't. It's impossible. I can't love, and I can't be loved, so don't start this again! You tell yourself that, but we both know the truth. Stop it!
Possibly the only time when the bolded text is positive. XD
Tulkomanistan wrote:
Charlia wrote:
THANK YOU

Tracian Empire wrote:".....that sweet and loyal girl inside you."~Denz 2015

"What can I say? She looks like total mess because of some things happened in the past but I'm sure there is still a hope for her."

Also I like how Denz/Deren's role was sorta important when Charlotte went bloodlust. It's like the only time his role in the RP gets important...

Charlotte's response to that:
Silly Rabbit, Idealism is for Kids!

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 pm

I was playing through my game(Dishonored) and noticed that the girl who saw me during first mission is called Charlotte.

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Charlia wrote:
Acadeshia wrote:IC:

Hmm, for Shojiro, I'm going to have to do a thought-analysis, so the bolded text can weigh in on the matter.
He's really the closest thing to a friend I've got. Which is dangerous, I shouldn't be letting my emotions get out of control like this. You like him. Yeah, like I said, closest thing to a friend I've got. No, I mean you like him. No, I don't. Yes, you do. And he likes you back! No, I don't, and no, he doesn't. It's impossible. I can't love, and I can't be loved, so don't start this again! You tell yourself that, but we both know the truth. Stop it!
Tulkomanistan wrote:

You know the shit's going down when the hateful voice in her head is the positive one of the two...

Glad you enjoyed it, though.
Last edited by Acadeshia on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplay:

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Charlia wrote:
Acadeshia wrote:IC:

Tulkomanistan wrote:

I'm a rabbit and I will get my carrot whenever I want!

What does she thinks about Denz/Deren?

Acadeshia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acadeshia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Tulkomanistan wrote:I was playing through my game(Dishonored) and noticed that the girl who saw me during first mission is called Charlotte.

Loved dishonored. I very good, if off-beat, game.

Roleplay:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Tulkomanistan wrote:I was playing through my game(Dishonored) and noticed that the girl who saw me during first mission is called Charlotte.

:eyebrow:
Acadeshia wrote:
Charlia wrote:I laughed too hard at that.

You know the shit's going down when the hateful voice in her head is the positive one of the two...

Poor girl's a bit nuts.
Yeah, he's very hateful. But funny. I like writing him to be a funny jerk.
Tulkomanistan wrote:
Charlia wrote:I laughed too hard at that.

I'm a rabbit and I will get my carrot whenever I want!

What does she thinks about Denz/Deren?

'He keeps bothering me. Why does he keep bothering me? I have made it perfectly clear that I do not want to be friends, thank you very much! But he still keeps bothering me!'

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Acadeshia wrote:

Loved dishonored. I very good, if off-beat, game.

Yeah it's a really good game. Hope Dishonored 2 will be at least as good as Dishonored.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse