NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Also, to Aidan, stores won't stock Rule Balls unless they are owned/supplied by the Coalition or the balls were stolen. And they'd probably make sure their employees are loyal. I'm fine with that post, but just for future reference.

Faal, you can totally come chat with Jord and I. My legs are sticking outside the tent. I understand there isn't much to do at the moment, so you can re-edit if you want to nudge my legs or something. :P

Alright, back to editing.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Illan wrote:Ideas for posting guys? I'm debating whether I should have Alistair be a new arrival to Dewwyford town, or have been there for a few weeks helping with the relief effort.

Not really a relief effort. You could be new to the Resistance and arrive on a boat/Pokemon, or slightly less new and in the warehouse. Pick.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:38 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Illan wrote:Ideas for posting guys? I'm debating whether I should have Alistair be a new arrival to Dewwyford town, or have been there for a few weeks helping with the relief effort.

Not really a relief effort. You could be new to the Resistance and arrive on a boat/Pokemon, or slightly less new and in the warehouse. Pick.

Really? No injured or anything? Or at least comforting something? I'm not having him be a damned warehouse clerk.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Kinda tempted to join, just trying to work out exactly which parts of the Pokemon Ranger games are being used. Also a) are there still spaces for Rangers and b) What happened to Pokemon Trainers who have a relationship with their pokemon like Ash and Pikachu, surely no Rule Balls are needed in those cases, right?
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Also, to Aidan, stores won't stock Rule Balls unless they are owned/supplied by the Coalition or the balls were stolen. And they'd probably make sure their employees are loyal. I'm fine with that post, but just for future reference.

Faal, you can totally come chat with Jord and I. My legs are sticking outside the tent. I understand there isn't much to do at the moment, so you can re-edit if you want to nudge my legs or something. :P

Alright, back to editing.

Edited
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:52 pm

Illan wrote:Really? No injured or anything? Or at least comforting something? I'm not having him be a damned warehouse clerk.

Well, it's not like there has been a massive attack on Dewford or anything. There isn't even a real "war" going on, it's just sporadic larger-than-normal Pokemon battles.

The Blazing Aura wrote:Kinda tempted to join, just trying to work out exactly which parts of the Pokemon Ranger games are being used. Also a) are there still spaces for Rangers and b) What happened to Pokemon Trainers who have a relationship with their pokemon like Ash and Pikachu, surely no Rule Balls are needed in those cases, right?

Sure there are Ranger slots. You can even say you knew some of the other Rangers from school if you want.

I suppose balls wouldn't be needed, though some official rules (ie: gym battles or tournaments) would require 6 balled Pokemon.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Illan wrote:Really? No injured or anything? Or at least comforting something? I'm not having him be a damned warehouse clerk.

Well, it's not like there has been a massive attack on Dewford or anything. There isn't even a real "war" going on, it's just sporadic larger-than-normal Pokemon battles.

The Blazing Aura wrote:Kinda tempted to join, just trying to work out exactly which parts of the Pokemon Ranger games are being used. Also a) are there still spaces for Rangers and b) What happened to Pokemon Trainers who have a relationship with their pokemon like Ash and Pikachu, surely no Rule Balls are needed in those cases, right?

Sure there are Ranger slots. You can even say you knew some of the other Rangers from school if you want.

I suppose balls wouldn't be needed, though some official rules (ie: gym battles or tournaments) would require 6 balled Pokemon.

Cool, may be going for an older character but thanks.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the ruling on a fully evolved pokemon that can be found in the wild (for example Linoone)
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Well, it's not like there has been a massive attack on Dewford or anything. There isn't even a real "war" going on, it's just sporadic larger-than-normal Pokemon battles.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the ruling on a fully evolved pokemon that can be found in the wild (for example Linoone)

Allowed. They can't be found in Dewford, an early stage of the game, so I see no problem.

I'm afraid not, Temp. Pikachu has a Pokeball and does spend a good amount of time in it. Chances are that even Pokemon like Pikachu who have a strong bond with their Trainers would be caught up by the Pokejammer.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:13 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Well, it's not like there has been a massive attack on Dewford or anything. There isn't even a real "war" going on, it's just sporadic larger-than-normal Pokemon battles.

That depends. Were you thinking of using Linoone, or jumping me with a wild Flygon or some BS like that? :P

New Jordslag wrote:I'm afraid not, Temp. Pikachu has a Pokeball and does spend a good amount of time in it. Chances are that even Pokemon like Pikachu who have a strong bond with their Trainers would be caught up by the Pokejammer.

Well OK then. Every 'Mon needs a ball. Except Ranger Partners.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:18 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:

That depends. Were you thinking of using Linoone, or jumping me with a wild Flygon or some BS like that? :P

New Jordslag wrote:I'm afraid not, Temp. Pikachu has a Pokeball and does spend a good amount of time in it. Chances are that even Pokemon like Pikachu who have a strong bond with their Trainers would be caught up by the Pokejammer.

Somewhere in between, probs more powerful than Linoone, but can be legitimately found multiple times in the wild.

Only time I remember Pikachu going into a Pokeball was during the first movie, and that was one of Mewtwo's weird clone ball things. Not that it matters...
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Qart chadast
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qart chadast » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Damn, Almost finished my post when i realised i totally forgot mentioning the pokéjammer. For what time have these Pokéjammers been active? Just asking since Hippopotas can't be found in Hoenn, yet its the only Pokémon my character has that "lives" in a pokéball, or in this case a Rule ball.
Also how would one get this Rule ball? Did they exist already or where they made in a response to the Pokéjammer? I just really like to keep my story straight and all and gotta figure out a bit how well informed by character would be on this matter.

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Qart chadast wrote:Damn, Almost finished my post when i realised i totally forgot mentioning the pokéjammer. For what time have these Pokéjammers been active? Just asking since Hippopotas can't be found in Hoenn, yet its the only Pokémon my character has that "lives" in a pokéball, or in this case a Rule ball.
Also how would one get this Rule ball? Did they exist already or where they made in a response to the Pokéjammer? I just really like to keep my story straight and all and gotta figure out a bit how well informed by character would be on this matter.

The Pokejammer has been active a few months, give or take.

The Rule Balls were created before the war, but the Teams kept them to themselves. After they invaded and thus made the existence of Rule Balls public knowledge, the Resistance began stealing them with the aid of Partisans. Steven now has a steadily increasing supply and he hands them out evenly.

The Blazing Aura wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:That depends. Were you thinking of using Linoone, or jumping me with a wild Flygon or some BS like that? :P

Somewhere in between, probs more powerful than Linoone, but can be legitimately found multiple times in the wild.

Only time I remember Pikachu going into a Pokeball was during the first movie, and that was one of Mewtwo's weird clone ball things. Not that it matters...

It's gone in it's ball more than that.

Besides, it's bad enough that we're already circumventing our 'Pokejammer conquers all' rule. You may have a Pokemon that travels without a ball. That is tempered by the disadvantages of being unable to withdraw injured Pokemon and the fact that you can't do anything if said Pokemon without a ball gets angry at you. If you have a strong bond with it, those disadvantages would be gone, and every person joining this RP would follow your lead, and there would be absolutely no reason to have a unique storyline revolving around the Pokejammer in the first place.
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

New Jordslag wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

Besides, it's bad enough that we're already circumventing our 'Pokejammer conquers all' rule. You may have a Pokemon that travels without a ball. That is tempered by the disadvantages of being unable to withdraw injured Pokemon and the fact that you can't do anything if said Pokemon without a ball gets angry at you. If you have a strong bond with it, those disadvantages would be gone, and every person joining this RP would follow your lead, and there would be absolutely no reason to have a unique storyline revolving around the Pokejammer in the first place.

Also another reason why I'm going for a Pokemon Ranger app.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:

Also another reason why I'm going for a Pokemon Ranger app.

Good idea.

Pokemob Ranger is best Ranger.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

SORRY GUYS WAS BUSY WATCHING FALLOUT 4 PRESS CONFERENCE FUCK I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Illan wrote:SORRY GUYS WAS BUSY WATCHING FALLOUT 4 PRESS CONFERENCE FUCK I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW

While you're here, how do you want me to work Alistair into my first IC post?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Camicon wrote:
Illan wrote:SORRY GUYS WAS BUSY WATCHING FALLOUT 4 PRESS CONFERENCE FUCK I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW

While you're here, how do you want me to work Alistair into my first IC post?

Yes please.
Above even The Boss

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Illan wrote:
Camicon wrote:While you're here, how do you want me to work Alistair into my first IC post?

Yes please.

Camicon wrote:While you're here, how do you want me to work Alistair into my first IC post?

:p
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Eh. Last Fallout I played, I got lost and was killed by some werewolf-looking things. I prefer the Elder Scrolls.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Looks like people are already planning out ships... when the IC is barely a day old...

I'm not saying anything.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Looks like people are already planning out ships... when the IC is barely a day old...

I'm not saying anything.

Well how else are we supposed to get to Dewford, and (conversely) off of Dewford, if not by boat? Not everyone has a Pokemon that can carry them on or over the water. :p
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Help me out
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Looks like people are already planning out ships... when the IC is barely a day old...

I'm not saying anything.

Honestly, I blame Lith.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Camicon wrote:

I'm not saying anything.

Well how else are we supposed to get to Dewford, and (conversely) off of Dewford, if not by boat? Not everyone has a Pokemon that can carry them on or over the water. :p

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A FREAKING AIR FORCE!

I'm not saying anything.

Honestly, I blame Lith.

YOU MANIAC, LITH!
YOU RUINED IT ALL!
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 am

Sorry for the delays but I will try and get a post up after I wake up.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:47 am

Fiiiiinally got the pic done. I'm not really happy with it but I don't really have the time to redo it. So:

In the spoilers is the whole app again with the picture added.

Team Member App

Name: Shay Tyler
Appearance: Image
Sex: Female
Birthplace: Celadon city, Kanto
Moral alignment: True neutral

Biography: Shay was born to a poor family who lived on the shadier side of Celadon city. Perhaps they would have been fine despite that hardship if Shay’s father had not developed a gambling problem. Perhaps the family could even have surmounted that challenge however the only casino in Celadon City is owned by team rocket. Shay’s father naturally enough racked up a large gambling debt and had no means of paying it off and so Shay, at the tender age of twelve was forced to work for team rocket to help pay it off. At first she merely ran errands and did oddjobs in Rocket’s mostly legal cover businesses but soon she was smuggling contraband, acting as a lookout during break-ins and all kinds of other illegal activities. The experience hardened her heart and Shay grew to be believe she could only rely on herself, especially after she nearly died in a botched raid on the Pokémon laboratory. However that brush with death was also an opportunity as Shay was offered full membership to Team Rocket, an offer she accepted, determined to acquire as much power as possible to keep herself safe.
Pokemon:
  • Kabuto "Domehead"
  • Male
  • Swift Swim
  • Moveset:
    • Aqua Jet
    • Rock Tomb
    • Harden
    • Mega Drain
  • History/Personality: Shay’s ‘initiation’ into Team Rocket came when she was taken along on a raid on the cinnabar island laboratory. The plan was to take the scientists there hostage and force them to revive a number of stolen fossils so that the Pokémon could be used in subsequent operations. Shay was taken along mainly to carry the fossils however due to incompetent leadership the raid was botched and while the Pokémon were being revived the authorities were tipped off and surrounded the building. A skirmish ensued between the police and the grunts and Shay, with no Pokémon to defend herself, did her best to stay out of the way however a stray fireball was sent in her direction. As she was about to be hit however the dome fossil being revived suddenly came to life and protected her. With the Kabuto’s help Shay was able to gather up the remaining fossils and fight her way out and return to her overseer. Impressed by her initiative, the admin allowed her to keep the Kabuto and offered her a position as a full member of Team Rocket. Owing to the circumstances under which they met, Domehead is rather overprotective of his trainer, frequently letting himself out of his ball if he believes her to be in danger, Domehead also has a fondness for riding on Shay’s shoulder or back, a habit that his many pointy legs makes rather unpleasant for her.

• Golbat "Stan"
  • Male
  • Infiltrator
  • Moveset:
    • Poison Fang
    • Confuse Ray
    • Acrobat
    • Bite
  • History/Personality: Stan is short for standard issue, a reference to the fact that zubats are one of the most common Pokémon issued to rocket grunts. Stan was given to Shay upon her full induction into team rocket. Shay was initially unimpressed with the rather common Pokémon and attempted to speed up his development with a training regimen designed to teach him biting moves such as… well bite, and poison fang. Her impromptu training program was a success and Stan developed a powerful bite however he also developed a fixation with biting to show affection. Since his evolution Stan has a mouth large enough to fit most of Shay’s head inside of it and will frequently attempt to playfully do so at the most inopportune times. Stan is the most outgoing of Shay’s Pokémon, often attempting to make friends with other people or Pokémon. However since his preferred method of introducing himself is biting he often meets with limited success.

• Litwick "Elton"
  • Female
  • Flame Body
  • Moveset:
    • Will-O-Wisp
    • Hex
    • Flame Burst
    • Energy Ball
  • History/Personality: Not long after her initiation Shay was sent along with a small group of rocket operatives to the Kalos region on a fact finding mission. Somewhat ironically the leader of this mission was the same person who lead the raid on the Pokémon laboratory and once again incompetence reared its head. The team found they had failed to include accommodation in their budget and were forced to take shelter in an abandoned hotel to escape a sudden storm. Shay was separated from the rest of the team while wandering the hotel and was forced to confront her fear of the dark. On the verge of panicking, she suddenly felt something touching her and nearly fainted until she turned around and realised the culprit was merely a litwick trying to get into the food in her bag. Shay made a deal with ghost Pokémon, offering it food if it acted as a nightlight so she could sleep which the creature happily accepted. When morning came Shay was surprised to find the litwick was not only still around but apparently intended to follow her around indefinitely, convinced she was a good source of food. Elton’s passion is eating and while she is normally reserved she will come out of her shell for food of any sort. She has a habit of letting herself out of her ball to rummage through Shay’s bag in search of snacks.

Optional Section:

Personality: Although she attempts to maintain a cool and disinterested persona Shay is actually rather hot tempered and it doesn’t take much to annoy her. Seemingly the thing that annoys her the most is her own Pokémon, all three have habits that she finds intensely irritating. Despite that she is never seen mistreating her Pokémon like some members of Team Rocket and secretly relies on them quite a bit for emotional support. Shay’s main objective is to climb the ranks of Team rocket and become as strong and influential as possible, she is determined not let anyone else control her destiny,
Likes: Chocolate, winning, her Pokémon (when they aren’t driving her mad)
Dislikes: Cowards, double-crossers, her Pokémon (most of the time)
...!?!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse