NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: The Fall of Hoenn (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:I'm tagging.

Say, is any players allowed to have their characters not being part of either side? Well, think of players RPing as neutral characters.

HOLY 26 MONTH NECRO, BATMAN!
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Kolechistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolechistan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 am

I have to say I completely agree with Mr X's player being given the boot, and quite frankly I would have done so a lot sooner.

Blatant defiance of a GM's authority is unacceptable conduct in ANY RP, system be damned, and quite frankly defying an authority is a social foul in general, not just in RP.

I also found out the offending player got reported for threadcrapping for attempting to trespass in the IC thread after his kick and I'm proud of OP for enforcing the proverbial 86'ing and not negotiating the point.
Last edited by Kolechistan on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:27 am

Kolechistan wrote:I have to say I completely agree with Mr X's player being given the boot, and quite frankly I would have done so a lot sooner.

Blatant defiance of a GM's authority is unacceptable conduct in ANY RP, system be damned, and quite frankly defying an authority is a social foul in general, not just in RP.

I also found out the offending player got reported for threadcrapping for attempting to trespass in the IC thread after his kick and I'm proud of OP for enforcing the proverbial 86'ing and not negotiating the point.

Thread is 3 years dead, dude. Thanks for the feedback but not necessary.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse