NATION

PASSWORD

Gods among Us [Superhero] (OOC/Signup/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Gods among Us [Superhero] (OOC/Signup/Open)

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Cult of the Bahnhamma
    -Anowa (OP)
    • Talion Union (Co-Op)
    • Dyelli Beybi (Co-Op)

Rules
  • If you see a link, click that shit.
  • The motto of the RP: Every action has an equal and opposite consequence
  • Don't Godmode.
  • If your character(s) are a vital part to the current event(s) and you don't post IC in 48 hours, I will post for you. (you do not want this.)
  • If you want a spiced up IC, you'll get a spiced up IC.
  • Auto hits are a no-no. (unless the power gap between two characters is enormous. Gordon Freeman isn't dodging a kick from The Flash.)
  • Don't kill other characters without permission from their creator.
  • Don't be a dick OOC.
  • ANY form of Power Replication isn't allowed.
    • Same goes for mind control.
      • Resurrected thralls are fine.
    • and the power cosmic.
    • or anything related to beings bigger than a continent.
    • and Jean Grey.
  • ANY character which can be considered a dark souls level boss will need to be approved by at least me and 2 Co-Ops or 3 Co-Ops this is so others have a say, if you have cause for concern over a character TG me or the Co-Ops
  • You can have as many characters as you want, but flesh them all out if one character gets neglected for too long they'll be removed.
  • Have Fun!

Character Application!
Code: Select all
[b]Super Identity:[/b]
[b]Real Identity:[/b]
[i]Is the true identity public knowledge or private?[/i]
[i]Hero, Villain, or Neutral?[/i]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Costume][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Normal][/spoiler]
[b]Group Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Legal Sanctions:[/b]Vigilante, Deputy, Citizen, Government agent, Terrorist - stuff like that.
[b]D&D Alignment:[/b] Chaotic, Lawful, Neutral, Good, Evil - Things of that nature.
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Power Origin:[/b] Mutant, Serum, Alien, Magic, Technology - things of that nature.
[b]Weaknesses[/b]: Your Kryptonite, be it aversion to fire, being entirely human, severe mental illness, magic attacks, low durability, etc. Someone more powerful than you isn't a legitimate weakness, though.
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Theme song:[/b]

[b]RP experience:[/b]
[b]423[/b] this is to make tracking easier

Group Application!
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Operational Range/Jurisdiction:[/b] Where the group operates
[b]Headquarters:[/b] Where the group is headquartered
[b]Membership:[/b] Requirements for Membership/Membership Criteria/Who can be a member
[b]Leader[/b]:
[b]Members:[/b] List of Members
[b]Mission:[/b] Purpose of the Group
[b]Brief History:[/b] A brief history of the Group.
[b]432[/b] This is for tracking applications easier

Power Developments! (Used to explain a characters new power.)
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Power Name:[/b]
[b]Power Features:[/b]
[b]Power Drawbacks:[/b]
[b]342[/b]

IC Thread:(Currently mid Act - 2)http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=343305
Archive thread:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=350421
Last edited by Anowa on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 56 times in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 pm

My Apps
Super Identity:Atlas
Real Identity:David Kowalski
Is the true identity public knowledge or private?Private
Appearance:7'11" brown hair, brown eyes, Heavy set
costume:http://img14.deviantart.net/eb22/i/2013/065/9/b/galaxy_saga__applibot__the_lance_hunter_advanced_by_djahal-d5x4v1p.jpg
un-costumed:http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/47676-2-1349308197.jpg
Group Affiliation:None
Legal Sanctions:Vigilante
Alignment:Neutral Good
Powers:Equipment:Power Origin Type:Serum, Tech, Magic
weaknesses:Telekinesis, Hypersonic projectiles, Shock waves, still a human in mind.

Personality:Calm, Slow to Anger, Logical, Unemotional, rarely on the defense.
Background:Atlas grew up in an orphanage, despite this he received a decent education, but he was routinely neglected by the orphanages headmaster, when he became 13 he was thrown out of the orphanage for an altercation between himself and the orphanage staff, left to die and wandering the streets he was taken in by a man who taught him how to survive in the urban jungle. One day while squatting in a seemingly abandoned house the owner of the property set it ablaze, Atlas made it out but most of the right side of his body was burned, his caretaker did not make it. When Atlas came of age he joined the U.S Army and experienced 2 tours in Afghanistan before he partook in an experiment to create super-soldiers most subjects died due to complications in the genetic modification process but Atlas survived, the army deemed the program a failure and Atlas was reassigned to a special forces group, tired of a life of war he went AWOL and managed to return home to Los Angeles. Later that week he was shot in the head and mugged but he had cheated death yet again, while in the ensuing coma he had a prophetic dream that envisioned the destruction of the world. Atlas remembered next to nothing prior the mugging upon waking up, the gunshot had drastically altered his memory, to the point of not knowing his own name anymore, he remembers the wrong done to him however, Atlas took up the name according to his stature as well as him believing himself to hold the worlds weight on his shoulders. now he seeks for Justice and answers: Just why had he received this vision? Who gave it too him? and how was he going to prevent the apocalypse?

After the death of Malikath, Atlas exiled himself to Siberia where he soon became plagued with visions of the future as well as Hussar's memories, further leading to his descent into insanity, the visions are all connected however, leading to the recently rebuilt, Los Santanas.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wd1LatHMrY

RP experience:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=336380&start=250http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=340000

Super Identity:Hussar
Real Identity:Wladyslav Kowalski
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?Hero
Appearance:
Costume:(Image)

Normal]http://assets.vg247.com/current//2015/01/witcher_3_opening_cinematic.jpg
Group Affiliation:none
Legal Sanctions:vigilante
D&D Alignment:lawful neutral
Powers:Angelic Physiology, Regenerative Healing Factor, Flight
Equipment:Zweihander sword, Steel platemail.
Power Origin:Mystic
Weaknesses:Fire, Acid,
Personality:Calm, Cryptic, Fatherly, Outspoken.
Background:Born in Russian controlled Warsaw in 1899, he spent his early years fighting in the Great war, when the second world war came around he tried enlisting but he was to old to do so, he tried waiting out the war but was ultimatly sent to Aushwitz-Birkenau, it was there he was killed, and promptly given a second chance, he awoke on the outskirts of Lodz with the ability to summon wings and armor, he kept this secret for many years after the war, he immigrated to the American west coast where he took a child under his wing (both figuratively and literally) until the child died in a house fire... or so he thought, with rumors of the child still being alive, he has travelled back to Los Angeles for closure, and if possible, to be reunited with the child to fight injustice across the world, like he intended all those years ago.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4

RP experience:you know...

Super Identity:Jezebel
Real Identity:Andrea Aurelio
Is the true identity public knowledge or private?public
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?Hero
Appearance:her normal form is roughly 5'7, her demonic form is roughly 12 feet tall
Demon_Formhttp://www.youngmanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Diablo-3-Artwork-Diablo.jpg

Normalhttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130401141937/masseffect/images/thumb/4/42/Kelly_ME2_boxshot.png/480px-Kelly_ME2_boxshot.png
Group Affiliation:None
Legal Sanctions:none
D&D Alignment:lawful neutral
Powers:Medical Intuition, Demonic Physiology.
Equipment:none
Power Origin:Mystic
Weaknesses: Anything relating to Abrahamic religions (crosses, holy water, etc.)
Personality:Carefree, Determinator, Protective.
Background:born to a Radical Cultist and and a high ranking demon in 1464, her mother was executed, as was she at the age of 22, by the hand of the Spanish inquisition. she has the ability to transform into a human form as well as a Demonic form. due to her heritage she is unable to occupy heaven or hell and thus cannot completely die, she has spent the last 551 years dying repeatedly, always reincarnating as a 22 year old woman, she always wishes to help people, but with a half-demon soul she sometimes loses herself to her demonic side, as of 2015 she has lived in a majority of Europe, volunteered as a nurse in the WWI, served as a Russian soldier in WWII, graduated medical school, and became a volunteer for the international Red Cross, and worked for the LAC+USC Medical Center as a therapist.

She is currently working as the US Secretary for Health & Human Services.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyS9hoQJiQ

RP experience:u no me m8

Super Identity:None
Real Identity:Papa Slick
Is the true identity public knowledge or private?Public
Neutral
Appearance:
Costume: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 41wlqm.jpg
un-costumed: none
Group Affiliation:Gaian Government
Legal Sanctions:Head of state
D&D Alignment: True Neutral
Powers: Aerokinesis, Gun Fu, Obscene amounts of charisma and luck.
equipment: Pimp suit, Pimp cane, Gold Plated Deagle
Power Origin Type:Mutant

Personality:Charismatic, Cocky, Caring, Risky.
Background: Born in 1961 Las Vegas to a drug kingpin and a prostitute Slick's life was surprisingly easy his father raised him with decent enough morals and his mother took care of him when she could, eventually he and his mother had to flee to Los Angeles when Slick was 14 after his father was killed by opposing dealers, he and his mother started up a new business in LA double dipping in gambling and prostitution, he is Head of state for a Micronation off the coast of LA.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB5MpEP3_K0

RP experience: And you all thought i was joking about the Blackjack and Hookers...

Super Identity:Warhammer-1
Real Identity:Roberta Alvaro
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?Neutral
Appearance:
Costumehttp://pre01.deviantart.net/b24b/th/pre/i/2014/151/9/b/cqb_by_sttheo-d4opu7e.jpg
Normalhttp://www.mcmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/roberta.jpg
Group Affiliation:NATO JSWD.
Legal Sanctions:Tier 0 operator, bodyguard.
D&D Alignment:Neutral Good
Powers:Enhanced Endurance / Stamina / Strength / Reflexes, One Man Army , Special Ops Mastery
Equipment:Knives, Vector CRB, MK III power armor
Power Origin: Serum, Tech
Weaknesses:Telekinesis, Hypersonic projectiles, Shock waves, still a human in mind.
Personality:calm, emotionless, determined, unwavering
Background:Born in Lisbon, Portugal to a upper class family she lived an easy life, during her teens she became distanced from her parents which led to a falling out and her joining the Portuguese military, at some point she was recruited into NATO JSWD and in succession Project: Olympian as part of fireteam anchor, after the project was put on hold she was contacted by one Hector Gutierrez for a bodyguard position, she now resides on the Gaian Islands as a bodyguard for the head of state.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caH9Bl2ug3k

RP experience:if you've seen 'Black lagoon' you know what's up.
423 this is to make tracking easier

Super Identity:Iron
Real Identity:Jorge Farkas
Hero, Villain, or Neutral?Neutral
Appearance:
Costumehttp://pre15.deviantart.net/4ff3/th/pre/i/2014/151/6/d/saw_by_sttheo-d4opuk8.jpg
Normalhttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100827190917/halo/images/1/1c/Official_-_Jorge.jpg
Group Affiliation: NATO JSWD,
Legal Sanctions:Tier 0 operator, Mercenary.
D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
Powers:Enhanced Endurance / Stamina / Strength / Reflexes, One Man Army , Special Ops Mastery
Equipment:GAU-19b,
Power Origin: Serum, Tech
Weaknesses: Telekinesis, Hypersonic projectiles, Shock waves, still a human in mind.
Personality:brotherly, joker, cheerful.
Background:Born in communist controlled Hungary to a lower class family Jorge lived a relatively healthy life until Hungary's government was overthrown, without sufficient government support his family could barely make ends meet and both his parents died from sickness before he was 13, he hopped from orphanage to orphanage during his teens until he joined the Hungarian military, he was eventually transferred to NATO JSWD and then Project: Olympian, he is currently doing Mercenary work in Africa.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO1y7WQfD9c&

RP experience: A nevem Jorge

Name:NATO JSWD (Joint Special Warfare Division)
Operational Range/Jurisdiction: World wide
Headquarters: Quttinirpaaq National Park, Nunavut, Canada.
Membership: member of a NATO military, have 5 years minimum field experience.
Leader:Brigadier General Chenard
Members:Rosarita Álvaro(Portugal)[Warhammer-1], Lt. Armastrad (Canada)[Ymir-1], Lt. Cordova (UK)[Noble-1]
Mission: clandestine operations to maintain national security in NATO member nations, this includes operations against private corporations and actions against NATO governments themselves.
Brief History: createwd in 2001 for the purpose of ensuring national security of NATO member states, in 2003 they began pursuing a super-soldier program by the codename Project: Olympian, it was a success and by 2005 they had a squad of NATO soldiers who volunteered known as Anchor team, in 2014 the project was rendered inactive for the time being for the reason of deniability of all involvement of incursion into the Ukraine/Russian conflict in east Ukraine, as of recent Anchor team has been reinstated for purposes yet unknown.
432 This is for tracking applications easier

Character tidbits
    Mark III power armor features. (Atlas, Warhammer team, Noble team, Ymir team.)
    • Vacuum sealed-The suit is capable of allowing the wearier to survive underwater and in the vacuum of space for up to an hour.
    • Enhanced speed-The suit allows the user to run at speeds up to 60km/h.
    • Motion tracker-The suits helmet contains a Motion tracker capable of detecting movement above the speed of 0.68m/s
    • Night/IR vision-The suit's helmet is capable of seeing in low light conditions and heat sources.
    • Enhanced condition-allows the suits user to become superhuman if neural ports are installed within the user, if they aren't installed then the suit simply self supports, allowing the user to wear it without encumbrance.
    • Bullet resistancethe suit's titanium plating allows it to shrug off rifle and pistol rounds. Rockets, anti material and high caliber rounds are still a threat. Gaps in the armor in which joints occupy are not covered by any plating, just the suits synthetic muscle.
    • Cyberwarfare suite(Atlas only)-Atlas' armor was modified to connect to Wifi and other wireless signals, allowing it to send 'junk' data to digital entities slowing them down. This also allows him to connect to the internet and receive email alerts through his HUD.
    • HUD- the helmets Heads-up Display allows the suits user to: check user vital signs, ammo count, watch motion tracker, utilize night and IR vision, see weapon crosshair, etc.

Last edited by Anowa on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    Awards:
    Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
    Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Last edited by Anowa on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Talion Union
    Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
    Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Do I have to write my applications again?
    The Geneva War
    Talion Civil War
    Petrokovia
    Dorhaven
    Geneva

The GAmeTopians
    Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:49 pm

I'll edit my app into this post in a minute.
    Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
    It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Talion Union wrote:Do I have to write my applications again?

as much as i hate to say it, yes.
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
    Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Anowa wrote:
    Talion Union wrote:Do I have to write my applications again?

as much as i hate to say it, yes.

God. Fucking. Damn it.
    Last edited by Talion Union on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    The Geneva War
    Talion Civil War
    Petrokovia
    Dorhaven
    Geneva

The GAmeTopians
    Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Dunno if the app changed at all, but here.
    The GAmeTopians wrote:Hi!

Super Identity: Intercept
    Real Identity: David Dennan
    Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Very private. Never seen at a job without his armor.
    Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Fights evil, but works on his own without government contact of any kind.
    Appearance:

(Image)
    On the left

Group Affiliation: Cronus Labs (See later apps)
    Legal Sanctions:None
    D&D Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Powers: His armor gives him greatly enhanced strength and reflexes. Some of its key abilities include enhanced jump power, and a high-tech electronic camouflage coating that allows him to temporarily turn invisible to both humans and cameras. The armor can also be activated and deactivated at will, retracting into its passive form (see below)
    Equipment: His armor. The armor is entirely bulletproof, and can regenerate itself over time when not being used. He also uses a high-powered sniper rifle. It can fire explosive, stun, and normal rounds. He also carries remote detonated explosives for the more destructive jobs.
    Power Origin: Back when the Roswell situation first happened, it was quickly dismissed as lies and tall tales. However, that was not the case. A landing pod truly had fallen and landed in Roswell. Before the government could take it for study, however, early enforcer squads of Cronus Labs packed it up and got it to Cronus HQ. After many, many years of decryption and attempting to open the pod, they finally succeeded. It opened to reveal a room chock full of interesting technologies, but no life whatsoever. The armor and rifle were among these technologies. The armor, however, was in the form of two metal armbands.
    Weaknesses: The armor does nothing to stop magic attacks, and it can only be worn for a few hours before automatically deactivating.
    Personality: A cold-blooded killer, he won't hesitate to murder someone if he thinks they work with supervillains, or if they are one of his targets.
    Background: His father is the CEO of Cronus Labs. When he turned 18, his father decided to give him the armor and rifle, and employ him as security for Cronus Labs. When he got it, however, he told his father that he would help with security, but he also wanted to help combat the new evils that were popping up around the world. He also started taking on mercenary jobs as a way to make a little extra money. He might be seen as a villain in society's eyes, but he enjoys the murder of actual supervillains.
    Theme song: Nah, sorry. I can't be bothered to analyze music.

RP experience: Hmm... Let's see. /sarcasm. OG&G, A Pirate's Life for Me, Project Warfighter, Godmarked, Evil Genius, and anything else you can see in my several thousand posts.

Name: Cronus Labs
    Operational Range/Jurisdiction: Worldwide
    Headquarters: Los Angeles
    Membership: 'tis a company. Hiring is standard for companies.
    Leader: Thomas Drennan, David's father.
    Members: Umm... It's huge. I'm not sure you want me to do that. This isn't a superhero/villain group. However, Intercept does work for them.
    Mission: Research of Firearms and Armor
    Brief History: They have existed for well over 100 years, and quietly slip past the notice of the common humans. Most major developments in the US military technologies have been at least in part due to Cronus Labs.

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Talion Union wrote:
    Anowa wrote:as much as i hate to say it, yes.

God. Fucking. Damn it.

you could search them up in the old thread and CP them...
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Talion Union
    Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Anowa wrote:
    Talion Union wrote:
    God. Fucking. Damn it.

you could search them up in the old thread and CP them...

No no, too late now. I rewrote one of them already.
    The Geneva War
    Talion Civil War
    Petrokovia
    Dorhaven
    Geneva

Talion Union
    Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Super Identity: Ghost
    Real Identity: Marcus Andrew
    Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Private
    Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Neutral
    Appearance: A black mass of millions of tiny Nanites

Group Affiliation: None
    Legal Sanctions:Vigilante, Deputy, Citizen, Government agent, Terrorist -
    D&D Alignment: Chaotic, Lawful, Neutral, Good, Evil - Chaotic Neutral
    Powers: Ability to shift it's mass, as it a Swarm of Nanites and not a solid object. It is also capable of passing through certain barriers, as well as strength.
    Equipment: None
    Power Origin: Technology
    Weaknesses: It's host, Marcus, is extremely vulnerable, and killing him would either cause it to seek a new host, shut down, or go on a rampage
    Personality: Formerly a shy loner, it is now a cold, unfeeling yet unpredictable killing machine
    Background: Nearly killed in a horrible fire, Marcus was taken in by Apex Developmental Sciences, a massive corporation that seems to specialize in exotic weaponry. He was placed in a life support pod and mentally bonded to the Swarm, though the process was interrupted when the Swarm broke loose and went on a killing rampage, slaughtering everyone in the facility. It is now hunted by the corporation, who seek to reclaim their 'investment' by any means necessary.

Theme song: Nuclear by Michael Oldfield

RP experience: A variety of others, including two former iterations.
    The Geneva War
    Talion Civil War
    Petrokovia
    Dorhaven
    Geneva

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Talion Union wrote:Super Identity: Ghost

Powers: Ability to shift it's mass, as it a Swarm of Nanites and not a solid object. It is also capable of passing through certain barriers, as well as strength.
    Weaknesses: It's host, Marcus, is extremely vulnerable, and killing him would either cause it to seek a new host, shut down, or go on a rampage
    Personality: Formerly a shy loner, it is now a cold, unfeeling yet unpredictable killing machine
    Background: Nearly killed in a horrible fire, Marcus was taken in by Apex Developmental Sciences, a massive corporation that seems to specialize in exotic weaponry. He was placed in a life support pod and mentally bonded to the Swarm, though the process was interrupted when the Swarm broke loose and went on a killing rampage, slaughtering everyone in the facility. It is now hunted by the corporation, who seek to reclaim their 'investment' by any means necessary.

accepted.
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The GAmeTopians
    Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Anowa wrote:
    Talion Union wrote:Super Identity: Ghost

accepted.

... do I get a response?

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:21 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Dunno if the app changed at all, but here.
    The GAmeTopians wrote:Hi!

Super Identity: Intercept
    Real Identity: David Dennan
    Is the true identity public knowledge or private? Very private. Never seen at a job without his armor.
    Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Fights evil, but works on his own without government contact of any kind.
    Appearance:

(Image)
    On the left

Group Affiliation: Cronus Labs (See later apps)
    Legal Sanctions:None
    D&D Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Powers: His armor gives him greatly enhanced strength and reflexes. Some of its key abilities include enhanced jump power, and a high-tech electronic camouflage coating that allows him to temporarily turn invisible to both humans and cameras. The armor can also be activated and deactivated at will, retracting into its passive form (see below)
    Equipment: His armor. The armor is entirely bulletproof, and can regenerate itself over time when not being used. He also uses a high-powered sniper rifle. It can fire explosive, stun, and normal rounds. He also carries remote detonated explosives for the more destructive jobs.
    Power Origin: Back when the Roswell situation first happened, it was quickly dismissed as lies and tall tales. However, that was not the case. A landing pod truly had fallen and landed in Roswell. Before the government could take it for study, however, early enforcer squads of Cronus Labs packed it up and got it to Cronus HQ. After many, many years of decryption and attempting to open the pod, they finally succeeded. It opened to reveal a room chock full of interesting technologies, but no life whatsoever. The armor and rifle were among these technologies. The armor, however, was in the form of two metal armbands.
    Weaknesses: The armor does nothing to stop magic attacks, and it can only be worn for a few hours before automatically deactivating.
    Personality: A cold-blooded killer, he won't hesitate to murder someone if he thinks they work with supervillains, or if they are one of his targets.
    Background: His father is the CEO of Cronus Labs. When he turned 18, his father decided to give him the armor and rifle, and employ him as security for Cronus Labs. When he got it, however, he told his father that he would help with security, but he also wanted to help combat the new evils that were popping up around the world. He also started taking on mercenary jobs as a way to make a little extra money. He might be seen as a villain in society's eyes, but he enjoys the murder of actual supervillains.
    Theme song: Nah, sorry. I can't be bothered to analyze music.

RP experience: Hmm... Let's see. /sarcasm. OG&G, A Pirate's Life for Me, Project Warfighter, Godmarked, Evil Genius, and anything else you can see in my several thousand posts.

Name: Cronus Labs
    Operational Range/Jurisdiction: Worldwide
    Headquarters: Los Angeles
    Membership: 'tis a company. Hiring is standard for companies.
    Leader: Thomas Drennan, David's father.
    Members: Umm... It's huge. I'm not sure you want me to do that. This isn't a superhero/villain group. However, Intercept does work for them.
    Mission: Research of Firearms and Armor
    Brief History: They have existed for well over 100 years, and quietly slip past the notice of the common humans. Most major developments in the US military technologies have been at least in part due to Cronus Labs.

accepted
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The GAmeTopians
    Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Cool.

Talion Union
    Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Since the summer has people occupied, I guess we just wait.
    The Geneva War
    Talion Civil War
    Petrokovia
    Dorhaven
    Geneva

Turmenista
    Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
    Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Tag.
    Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latznavia
    Envoy

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
    Ex-Nation

Postby Latznavia » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:46 pm

I am curious now...

I had one character planned from a while ago named "Carter James Penway" who was born with polio in 1913. Joined the Navy as an archive chronicler in 1939 and was selected as one of four members of the Philadelphia Experiment who was handicapped to see any adverse affects occurred to those wheelchair bound or otherwise handicapped. The experiment went horribly wrong and members were fused into the steel walls of the ship. Carter was found standing up, his body miraculous cured of polio. His body seemingly changed. He was pale white, and muttering of horrific creatures that attacked the ship and no idea where he had gone but it was a desert with no limits.

Carter lived the rest of his life, but as time went on he continued living at that age of 30. Unaging, his body permanent charged with electricity. He was discharged from the Navy and legally placed in an insane asylum like many other survivors, but in 1971 when his records didn't add up, he was released and slowly returned to society as an electrical being, a mutant. He has lived undercover since then.

Or should I stick with Neo and Maximus?
    Last edited by Latznavia on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Latznavia wrote:I am curious now...

I had one character planned from a while ago named "Carter James Penway" who was born with polio in 1913. Joined the Navy as an archive chronicler in 1939 and was selected as one of four members of the Philadelphia Experiment who was handicapped to see any adverse affects occurred to those wheelchair bound or otherwise handicapped. The experiment went horribly wrong and members were fused into the steel walls of the ship. Carter was found standing up, his body miraculous cured of polio. His body seemingly changed. He was pale white, and muttering of horrific creatures that attacked the ship and no idea where he had gone but it was a desert with no limits.

Carter lived the rest of his life, but as time went on he continued living at that age of 30. Unaging, his body permanent charged with electricity. He was discharged from the Navy and legally placed in an insane asylum like many other survivors, but in 1971 when his records didn't add up, he was released and slowly returned to society as an electrical being, a mutant. He has lived undercover since then.

Or should I stick with Neo and Maximus?

well Rules state that you can have a max 5 characters soo.. why not all of them?
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Turmenista
    Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
    Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:51 pm

I got a real question. Do the characters have to be human, or can they be alien, like Reptilian or Kryptonian-like?

Scotatrova
    Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Scotatrova » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Super Identity: The Runaway
    Real Identity: Jean Slater
    Appearance:
    Legal Sanctions: (Private Citizen, Special Deputy, or Vigilante) Vigilante

Powers:
    Super Senses:
    Enhanced Strength
    Enhanced Speed
    Enhanced Agility
    Enhanced Sight
    Enhanced Hearing
    Enhanced Smell

Power Origin Type: Mystic

Personality: Jean has always been tough, feisty, independent and smart. If a task needs doing, she'll find a way to accomplish it, usually through a combination of uncompromising will and skilled manipulation of people and circumstances. She's calculating and smart. She like's to think things through first and she'll do anything to help those in need of help.

Background: Born in Chicago in 1991 most of Jean's childhood was everything she hoped for except for when her mother died from breast cancer when Jean was 7, leaving her father severely depressed which made her live with her grandmother. It was when Jean was a fourteen-year-old high school student when she began to fall victim to a series of misfortunes. She was badly treated by other girls at her school, her beloved grandmother died suddenly. With her grandmother gone, Jean lived alone with her father again, who was unable to cope with helping her deal with her new power. Jean was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable. At age 16, she stole all the money her father had and moved to Los Angeles and moved in with her friend who moved to L.A. 6 months earlier. When she arrived in the city, she went out to a local club. When she was on her way home, she was followed by a strange woman. The woman then cornered Jean in an alley before she had blacked out. When she awoke, she felt completely different. She could hear sounds no one else could hear. She could smell things others couldn't. She now had great speed and strength. She took this to her advantage. She keeps her secret from anyone she runs into as long as its protecting people. Jean has full control of her abilities and has mastered some more skills over time by practicing to harness her complete advantage.

Super Identity: Emerald
    Real Identity: Jade Harris
    Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Villain
    Appearance:
    Group Affiliation: None, Previous Rough Rider
    Legal Sanctions: Thief
    D&D Alignment: Evil
    Powers: None
    Equipment: Staff, Several projectiles, knives,
    Power Origin: None
    Weaknesses: She has a bad left arm. When she was training with the Rough Riders, she had broke her arm and it didn't get to heal right. Hitting her in the arm will hurt her alot more and can leave her in pain for a while leaving her with the higher chance of being beaten.
    Personality: Jade is wise and cunning. She will do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. She is also very heartless, after being orphaned at a young age, she pushed anyone who tries to care for her away, if they aren't dead first.
    Background: Jade's parent's were murdered when she was 2 by a group of trained assassins, called "The Rough Riders." They saw potential in the child and put her work. She went through vigorous training for months in a base in Europe. As she grew, her skills began to improve greatly. The Rough Riders also told her more about the group. Apparently, the Rough Riders had 0ver 30 bases in 24 countries on 6 continents. Jade kept training with the Rough Riders until she reached the age of 22, before she grew tired of them. She then turned on her masters, and killed them all. She then fled to the United States, and resides in Los Angeles. She knows that there is a Rough Riders base in the city but doesn't know where. Jade now keeps up as a jewel thief, going under the alias of "Emerald", after her name and the favorite jewels she likes to steal. She has had a few run ins with superheroes but normally manages as the one coming out alive.

Super Identity: Sapphire
    Real Identity: Kiara Harris
    Appearance:
    Legal Sanctions: Assassin
    D&D Alignment: Neutral
    Equipment: Bladed Steel Fans
    Weaknesses: As a clone, Kiara is rendered as delicate and unstable. She has weaker organs than most humans due to being a clone.
    Personality: Kiara is loyal to her superiors, but when it comes to fulfilling her mission she is determined. She won't let anyone stop her from accomplishing her goal, and doesn't side with anyone as it can danger her full objective.
    Background: When Emerald turned on the Rough Riders, it left quite the amount of damage. After she fled, the remaining members gathered samples of her blood from the fight. They then used the blood to attempt to create clones of her, as her replacement. But each time a clone was made, it didn't last more than an hour due to the failed process. After several failed attempts, they made Kiara. She was the only one to last through the duration of which the others died. The Rough Riders then trained her in the arts similar to Emerald. Within weeks, her skills matched that of her clone. When she showed great skill, they then told Kiara of her mission. Her loyalty to the Rough Riders was stronger than that of Emerald's. She adopted a name after a jewel, much like her clone and set off to the United States to find her. Her objective is simple. Find Emerald, defeat her and bring her back to the Rough Riders. Dead or alive.
    The Scotatrovian People's Republic
    La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Turmenista wrote:I got a real question. Do the characters have to be human, or can they be alien, like Reptilian or Kryptonian-like?

they can be anything so long as they can't erase existence or fart universes into existence.
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Scotatrova wrote:
    Super Identity: The Runaway
    Real Identity: Jean Slater
    Appearance:
    (Image)
    Legal Sanctions: (Private Citizen, Special Deputy, or Vigilante) Vigilante

Powers:
    Super Senses:
    Enhanced Strength
    Enhanced Speed
    Enhanced Agility
    Enhanced Sight
    Enhanced Hearing
    Enhanced Smell

Power Origin Type: Mystic

Personality: Jean has always been tough, feisty, independent and smart. If a task needs doing, she'll find a way to accomplish it, usually through a combination of uncompromising will and skilled manipulation of people and circumstances. She's calculating and smart. She like's to think things through first and she'll do anything to help those in need of help.

Background: Born in Chicago in 1991 most of Jean's childhood was everything she hoped for except for when her mother died from breast cancer when Jean was 7, leaving her father severely depressed which made her live with her grandmother. It was when Jean was a fourteen-year-old high school student when she began to fall victim to a series of misfortunes. She was badly treated by other girls at her school, her beloved grandmother died suddenly. With her grandmother gone, Jean lived alone with her father again, who was unable to cope with helping her deal with her new power. Jean was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable. At age 16, she stole all the money her father had and moved to Los Angeles and moved in with her friend who moved to L.A. 6 months earlier. When she arrived in the city, she went out to a local club. When she was on her way home, she was followed by a strange woman. The woman then cornered Jean in an alley before she had blacked out. When she awoke, she felt completely different. She could hear sounds no one else could hear. She could smell things others couldn't. She now had great speed and strength. She took this to her advantage. She keeps her secret from anyone she runs into as long as its protecting people. Jean has full control of her abilities and has mastered some more skills over time by practicing to harness her complete advantage.

Super Identity: Emerald
    Real Identity: Jade Harris
    Hero, Villain, or Neutral? Villain
    Appearance:
    (Image)
    Group Affiliation: None, Previous Rough Rider
    Legal Sanctions: Thief
    D&D Alignment: Evil
    Equipment: Staff, Several projectiles, knives,
    Power Origin: None
    Weaknesses: She has a bad left arm. When she was training with the Rough Riders, she had broke her arm and it didn't get to heal right. Hitting her in the arm will hurt her alot more and can leave her in pain for a while leaving her with the higher chance of being beaten.
    Personality: Jade is wise and cunning. She will do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. She is also very heartless, after being orphaned at a young age, she pushed anyone who tries to care for her away, if they aren't dead first.
    Background: Jade's parent's were murdered when she was 2 by a group of trained assassins, called "The Rough Riders." They saw potential in the child and put her work. She went through vigorous training for months in a base in Europe. As she grew, her skills began to improve greatly. The Rough Riders also told her more about the group. Apparently, the Rough Riders had 0ver 30 bases in 24 countries on 6 continents. Jade kept training with the Rough Riders until she reached the age of 22, before she grew tired of them. She then turned on her masters, and killed them all. She then fled to the United States, and resides in Los Angeles. She knows that there is a Rough Riders base in the city but doesn't know where. Jade now keeps up as a jewel thief, going under the alias of "Emerald", after her name and the favorite jewels she likes to steal. She has had a few run ins with superheroes but normally manages as the one coming out alive.

Super Identity: Sapphire
    Real Identity: Kiara Harris
    Appearance:
    (Image)
    Legal Sanctions: Assassin
    D&D Alignment: Neutral
    Equipment: Bladed Steel Fans
    Weaknesses: As a clone, Kiara is rendered as delicate and unstable. She has weaker organs than most humans due to being a clone.
    Personality: Kiara is loyal to her superiors, but when it comes to fulfilling her mission she is determined. She won't let anyone stop her from accomplishing her goal, and doesn't side with anyone as it can danger her full objective.
    Background: When Emerald turned on the Rough Riders, it left quite the amount of damage. After she fled, the remaining members gathered samples of her blood from the fight. They then used the blood to attempt to create clones of her, as her replacement. But each time a clone was made, it didn't last more than an hour due to the failed process. After several failed attempts, they made Kiara. She was the only one to last through the duration of which the others died. The Rough Riders then trained her in the arts similar to Emerald. Within weeks, her skills matched that of her clone. When she showed great skill, they then told Kiara of her mission. Her loyalty to the Rough Riders was stronger than that of Emerald's. She adopted a name after a jewel, much like her clone and set off to the United States to find her. Her objective is simple. Find Emerald, defeat her and bring her back to the Rough Riders. Dead or alive.

accepted
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Latznavia
    Envoy

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
    Ex-Nation

Postby Latznavia » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm going to do something better, an Invisible Man kinda feel...

Anowa
    Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Latznavia wrote:I'm going to do something better, an Invisible Man kinda feel...

your not ditching Neo are you?
    Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse