NATION

PASSWORD

The Pioneers - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Elizabeth looked at the small hole and realized that she had no way of mining or digging through that anytime soon. In order to accelerate the process of getting food, Elizabeth said to Dave "Alright, sweetie. Just sit there and make sure they don't move. Mama's gonna get those guinea pigs out of there, yes she is." She then goes back to the starting area to grab an intact crate and fills it with seawater. She takes the crate back to the tiny dirt cave and makes a hole on the top of it with her hammer. She then turns the crate upside down on the entrance, then sat on the box, waiting for the guinea pigs to drown.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:01 pm

After 30 minutes of sitting on the crate, Elizabeth realized that the water had frozen, meaning that it did not flood the guinea pigs. She angrily threw the crate at a tree because her genius plan failed. The only plan she had for food was to pray for it for an hour. She had no totem or big fire to pray to, so she just prayed to nothing. After the hour ended, she stopped praying and saw smoke, as if from a fire. She went to the fire which was also in the northeast forest. Upon arrival, she saw Petyor listening to a sermon conducted by Nicholas.

Upon first contact with these people, Elizabeth shouted to them "Does anyone have any food?" Thus interrupting the sermon and probably getting her much attention.

Day 5
7:30 AM-2:30PM studying botanics
2:30PM-8:30 PM hunting with Dave
8:30PM-9:30PM traveling
9:30PM-10:00PM sitting
10:00PM-11:00PM praying
Gained: +1 botanics skill point from studying, +1 HP from sleep
HP: 7
Faith: 0
Vitality: 7

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:53 am

Draft

6:00am - 1pm: Row out to sea, fish, row back to NE forest
Leave 2 fish at campfire
1:00pm - 1:30pm: Travel to central area
1:30pm - 9:30pm: Dig clay (+8 clay)
Leave 4 clay, shovel at claypit
9:30pm - 10:00pm: Travel to NE forest
Leave 4 clay at brick burner, move 8 clay from the pile into the brickburner
10:00pm - 10:30pm: Practice Interpretive Dance
10:30pm - 11:00pm: Eating 1 Cooked Fish
11:00pm - 12pm: Sermon
Sleep

End of Day 6:
-1 Vitality (-1 Nutrition) = 2 Vitality
+1 Faith (-1 Nutrition, +1 Sermon, +1 Elegant Clothes) = 10 Faith
+3 Warmth (Campfire, Elegant Clothes)
Inventory: Elegant Clothes, Holy Bible
Skills: Preaching, Masonry, Growing, Fishing
2 Clay, 1 Fibre, 2 Skillbooks (Growing, Petyor) (Masonry, Nicholas) have been left in Nicholas' Storage Cache Hole
Shovel left at claypit
Brick Burner in NE Forest - 1 wood, 1 fibre, 8 clay contained, four clay in open
Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 am

Petyor turned from his sitting position, twisting in place at the loud voice of the woman sounding behind him, cutting through Nicholas' sermon like a whip. He nodded his head cordially upon recognizing the totem worshipper.

"Ah, mistress Elizabeth. Come, sit with us. I regret to say that we just took evening meal, but it might be that our good Father might be able to share some of his catch with you tomorrow. We have not seen you in several days. How fared your wandering?"
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 am

Elizabeth was very disappointed and angry. She did not answer the question asked by Petyor. She instead looked to the sky and said "Ah!" Before collapsing and falling asleep. She had the warmth that the campfire provided, making her not freeze. Dave stood there, looking confused.

Day 5
7:30 AM-2:30PM studying botanics
2:30PM-8:30 PM hunting with Dave
8:30PM-9:30PM traveling
9:30PM-10:00PM sitting
10:00PM-11:00PM praying
11:00PM-5:00AM sleep
Gained: +1 botanics skill point from studying, +1 HP from sleep
HP: 7
Faith: 0
Vitality: 7
0 nutrition
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Another ridiculous cold autumn day. At least, Petyor thought it was autumn. It had to be, didn't it? Summer weather had been touching the landscape only a few days ago. This must just be a very harsh fall storm, he reflected as he climbed through the morning drifts of snow as tall as his chest. Urk. Well, he would hope for a thaw, with luck and the blessing of the Father Above. He had already blessed the colonists, for despite their shipwreck they had enough to eat and a warm fire to sleep by at night. The Russian had done with far less when winter snows trapped him high up in the Umlats. He shook his head. Enough wool gathering. Applying axe to tree, Petyor cleared out some space around the kiln for construction. It was a new day, and he intended to take advantage of it.

8am-12pm: Cut Wood
12pm-4pm: Cut Wood
4pm-5pm: Burn Bricks at Brick Burner
5pm-8pm: Study Growing from Skill Book
8pm-9pm: Check on NW Forest Trap
9pm-10pm: Make Campfire, cook 2 fish for self and Nicholas
10pm-11pm: Sermon
11pm-7am: Sleep

Petyor: 10/10 HP 8/10 Vit 7/10 Faith
Woodworking, Smithing, Mining, Fishing [1/2], Growing [0.5/2]
NE Region Brick Burner: 1 Wood, 1 Fiber, 4 Bricks
With Petyor: Axe, Winter Clothing, Hammer, Iron Armor, Skill Book: Smithing, Skill Book: Machining, Skill Book: Fighting
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Elizabeth awoke from her sleep, feeling awful. She was tired, hungry, and angry, and thus didn't feel like working yet. She went to the crates she saw on day 1 to drink some of the wine. Now less frustrated, she set out to do some actual work. She studied botanics for 8 hours, as she didn't feel like hunting. She had significantly more tolerance for botanics today than she did yesterday, as she was feeling mellowed out.

After 8 hours, she had become really bored of looking at herbs and decided to do something else. She started walking around, telling Dave that his feathers look funny. After some laughter, this gave her an idea. If she could get some feathers from him and one of those fishermen catch a squid, then she could use the feather and ink sack to write letters to home, which the ship could deliver. Of course, they would need something on which to write the letters, maybe cotton. Thinking of cotton reminded her of sheep, which reminded her of Norman. She began feeling mad again.

5:00AM-5:30AM traveling
5:30AM-6:00AM drinking
6:00AM-6:30AM traveling some more
6:30AM-2:30PM practicing botanics
2:30PM-4:00PM mumbling to self
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Colonial Rhodesia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial Rhodesia » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:35 pm

after having made his first spear Campbell walks toward the nearest body of water and begins to fish
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life."-Cecil John Rhodes
Fighting Communism North of the Zambesi since 1965

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:32 am

"Thank, good father, for getting me off of that rock. I don't know how much longer I could have survived."
Tyron surveys the start of a settlement. "Not much here. FIgures. I wouldn't expect you to finish a full out settlement in 6 days... how can I help you out?"

5:00AM-1:00PM Fishing
1:00PM to 1:30PM Milking the cow (does this take any time at all?
1:30PM to 3:00PM eating 3 Nutrition worth of food. If I don't have enough food, I'll just catch a nap.
3:00PM to 3:30PM Travel to NE forest
3:30PM to 9:30PM Gather
9:30PM to 10:00PM travel back to Area 1
10:00PM to 6:00AM next day sleep
If there is any extra time, it will be spent sleeping
Last edited by The Olog-Hai on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

The Pioneers - IC

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:16 am

Norman awoke in his barn on the 6th day at 5am to find that chilly was an understatement. He slept in the barn now simply because it provided shelter from the wind and the snow. That didn't change the fact that it was chilly. It seemed to him that the seasons changed like the months. Yesterday felt as chilly as Christmas Day. Today like the following month. Today he was hesitant about leaving the barn. He wasn't sure if he would freeze to death and he had food left over from yesterday's gathering. He took a leap of faith and for the next half-hour took his sheep out into the pasture, mostly snow cloaked. When that was done he re-entered the barn.

A blizzard roared outside. Pelting its Wintery fury around the pasture. Fortunately the woodwork had been performed by a reliable and skilled individual. He didn't have much to do so he conserved energy and slept for 2 hours. When he awoke, the blizzard had passed. A blanket of sparkly white snow had fallen, coating the pasture with a blinding light. Norman went outside now that the wind and snow had died down. He climbed on top of the barn and tried his best to remove the snow from the roof. Too much snow would cause a collapse of the roof.

He was hungry after that so he ate his veggies. With the chill down he left his sheep in the field, expecting its wool to keep it warm. He decided to go for a walk through the snow. He went into the southwest forest, a place he found to be abnormally warmer then the other forests in the previous days. He studied the art of exploring. He looked around the forest, memorizing land marks and other key points such as trail routes, plant and animal types, and general geography for 14 hours. At which point he returned to his barn for a snooze, at 11pm.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Day 7

After a good 6 hours of sleep (totalling 8 with the 2 hour mid day rest), Dakota awoke at 5 in the morning. He performed the routine of taking care of the sheep, and then made his way to the northwest forest. At around 6 in the morning, estimating that in this weather there would be no food, he spent the day continuing to learn exploration (06:00 - 24:00). At 12 he went to sleep in the barn.

Total hours spent practicing exploration: 14 on day 6, plus 18 hours on day 7.

Norman Northwest: 10/10 HP 6/10 Vit 3/10 Faith
Botany, Doctoring, Exploration
With Petyor: 6 grain, 1 Sheep, 1 sheers, 2 medical supplies.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Day 6: After performing tasks that are none of your business, Elizabeth feels like working some more. She needed a place to cook her meat, but decided that people would be setting up their campfires later at night, as that is when they would be done hunting and fishing. She decided to study botanics for another 6 hours to pass the time, meaning she only needs to study it for another 4 hours to know everything necessary about botanics. It was boring and tedious, but it had to be done.

After this, she looked around for a smoke, which would imply that a campfire emitted it, which would imply that people were cooking with it. She followed it and found Petyor and Father Nicholas just about done cooking stuff. She asked Petyor "Could I see your cooking utensils?" And held out her hand.

5:00AM-5:30AM traveling
5:30AM-6:00AM drinking
6:00AM-6:30AM traveling some more
6:30AM-2:30PM practicing botanics
2:30PM-4:00PM mumbling to self
4:00PM-4:30PM traveling to forest
4:30PM-10:30PM practicing botanics some more
10:30PM-11:00PM traveling
(if he allows the use of cooking utensils) 11:00PM-12:00PM cooking
12:00PM-1:00PM eat 2 cooked meat
1:00AM-7:00AM sleep
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pac Kindom
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pac Kindom » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:05 pm

John woke just before dawn and shiver as he look out of the cabin on to the snow and dress in his Winter Clothing. Considering how on one had spoken him he set out to go hunting, so he get some thing to trade. He grabe his ax and his bow and went about looking for deer, rabbits, or any other meat he could find.

8:00am: Dress in Winter Clothing
8:00-1:00pm: Hunting
1:00-2:00pm: Butcher animal
2:00-10:00am: Practiced Exploring [+1 Skill Exploring (1/2)]
10:30-11:00pm: 2 meat [2 nutrition]
11pm-12am: Sermon
12am-8am: Slept

Day 6
2 Nutrition
12/12 Health, 5/10 Faith, 5/10 Vitality

John Bython
Skills: Hunting - Woodworking - Exploring (1/2) - Sneaking
Items:
Cabin
2 fiber
1 Veggies
1 wood
1 Spiced cooked meat
4 Meat
3 Arrow
Bow
Ax
Hammer
Kitchenware
Winter Clothing
Skill Book (Sneaking)
Log Cabin
Trait: Tough
Last edited by Pac Kindom on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi

Please be Aware I DO have a learning disability which affects my spelling and my written Language

If I Have Made A Mistake, Please Let Me Know

Many Thanks

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 am

Cainesland wrote:Day 7

After a good 6 hours of sleep (totalling 8 with the 2 hour mid day rest), Dakota awoke at 5 in the morning. He performed the routine of taking care of the sheep, and then made his way to the northwest forest. At around 6 in the morning, estimating that in this weather there would be no food, he spent the day continuing to learn exploration (06:00 - 24:00). At 12 he went to sleep in the barn.

Total hours spent practicing exploration: 14 on day 6, plus 18 hours on day 7.

Norman Northwest: 10/10 HP 6/10 Vit 3/10 Faith
Botany, Doctoring, Exploration
With Petyor: 6 grain, 1 Sheep, 1 sheers, 2 medical supplies.

However, Norman would find not a living, but a dead sheep on the morning of day 7, brutally butchered by someone, or something...

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am

Ah, day 7. The snow slowly melts as temperatures increase. The Ice breaks up on the rivers and a few brave plants begin to rise from the ground.
Cold is only 1 on day 7.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:36 am

Another day, another day.

It's getting warmer. Thank God. And, if he is not mistaken, Peytor intends to finish the brick-burner today. It will be nice to work with some warm brick, rather than some cold fish.

Ah, but first, cold fish.

And then, we start working on a townhouse, to shelter Peytor, Nicholas, and another of the survivors.

6:00am - 1pm: Row out to sea, fish, row back to NE forest
Leave 2 fish at campfire
1:00pm - 1:30pm: Travel to central area
1:30pm - 5:30pm: Dig clay (+4 clay)
Leave shovel at claypit
5:30pm - 6:00pm: Travel to NE forest
Leave 4 clay at brick burner, take 2 brick, move 2 clay from the pile into the brickburner
6:00pm - 10:00pm: Build with Brick (+1 BBP to NE Townhouse, 1/5 BBP, 0/2 WBP, 0/1 IBP)
Sleep

End of Day 7:
0 Vitality (0 Nutrition) = 2 Vitality
+1 Faith (-1 Nutrition, +1 Sermon, +1 Elegant Clothes) = 11 Faith
Inventory: Elegant Clothes, Holy Bible
2 Clay, 1 Fibre, 2 Skillbooks (Growing, Petyor) (Masonry, Nicholas) have been left in Nicholas' Storage Cache Hole
4 Clay, Shovel left at claypit
Brick Burner in NE Forest - 1 wood, 1 fibre, 2 brick, 6 clay contained, 8 clay in open[/quote]
Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:47 am

Day 6: Elizabeth ate 3 meat of hers. It was raw, but better than nothing. She was disappointed that she couldn't cook the food, as that would require wood. After this, she sleeps for 6 hours.

Day 7: Elizabeth had awoken after having a nightmare about a man with a soccer ball. She wakes up and says to Dave "Hi, sweetie. How did you sleep last night? I had a nightmare and I'm so glad I'm awake." She then skips through the forest, then begins studying botanics. After 4 hours, she says "Oh my Jesus! That was tediously boring. I will never studying botanics again." Luckily, she didn't need to, as she now knew everything she needed to know about botanics. She begins to gather in the northeast, looking for herbs. She finds 2 herbs during her travels, which fills her inventory space.

Day 7: 7:00am-11:00am practicing botanics
11:00am-5:00am: gathering
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Day 8
6:00 AM

Just around dawn, strange bright objects painted the skies crimson as they fell from. The earth shook as they crashed into the ground across the region. One landed on the shores, almost exactly where the pioneers first made landfall, the other crashed in the north-western forest. The forest itself would be on fire for a short while, before a cold rain arrived from the east to put it out.

Cold on day 8 is 1. Spring has arrived.

On the central plain and at the NW forest special, as a special ONE TIME activity, the meteors can be salvaged for 1 Iron each in 1 hours.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 pm

The shuddering of the earth had awoken Petyor early, an he was groggy even as he noted the flames in the sky. Rising, he noted his greasy cookware with an askance glance. Giving Nicholas a key to the Brick Burner to stash supplies and whatnot, he set off to the north-west forest to check on the trap. It had been several days since he had set it, and he was still hopeful about eventually some deer or other creature being caught in it. After walking the short distance he noted a red glow in the forest, even as a cold rain passed overhead. Following the light the Russian eventually came upon a burning section of forest about what looked like... well, maybe a barrel of gunpowder had detonated here? That didn't make any sense, but it was the nearest parallel he could draw. At its heart where the explosion had occurred the smith recognized what appeared to be a small lump of pure iron cooling, and picked it up to carry back to the rising little village.

In his trap he found what appeared to be an emaciated wolf. It had destroyed the spikes with its death struggles, and hadn't been hefty even before it perished. But it had meat, and a sturdy hide. Petyor carried it back to the north-east forest region along with the fire, and butchered it. Tonight he would eat well, and they would have something to make, hmm, bags out of? Something like that.

7am-8am: Travel between NW and NE regions [+1 Iron, +1 Meat, +2 Leather]
8am-2pm: Gather in NW region [+1 Grain, +1 Veggies]
2pm-6pm: Cut Wood in NE region/give Vegetables to Nicholas for planting [-1 Vegetables, +3 Wood] (Wood dropped at Brick Burner at 6pm)
6pm-10pm: Cut Wood in NE region [+3 Wood]
10pm-11pm: Cook 2 Meat into Cooked Meat with 1 Wood, eat 1 Cooked Meat giving other to Nicholas.
11pm-12pm: Sermon
12pm-6am: Sleep

Petyor: 10/10 HP 8/10 Vit 7/10 Faith
Woodworking, Smithing, Mining, Fishing [1/2], Growing [0.5/2]
NE Region Brick Burner: 3 Wood, 1 fibre, 6 Brick, 2 Iron, 1 clay, 1 Raw Meat [24/24], 2 Leather, 1 Holy Bible contained, 13 clay in open
With Petyor: Axe, Winter Clothing, Hammer, Iron Armor, Skill Book: Smithing, Skill Book: Machining, Skill Book: Fighting
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Today was a bittersweet day.

It was joyous, to welcome spring, and painful to see what remained of the boat he had already grown to love. But, it was gone, and with it, Father Nicholas' aspirations to be a sailor, fishing at sea to support the growth of the little settlement.

Time waits, again, for no man. And Nicholas' pack needed to be emptied, safely. The brick-burner offered a safe location for his Bible. There was so much clay stockpiled next to it, there was no use keeping any token amount within the lockbox. The same would go for his shovel.

As Nicholas stretched, a sign from God. A shooting star, and a tremor.

That would be his immediate concern.

Leave Bible locked in Brick Burner, move 1 clay outside burner
6:00am - 6:30am: Walk to central area
6:30am - 7:00am: Wait for iron to cool.
Pick up iron, shovel, 4 clay
7:00am - 7:30am: Go to NE forest
Leave 4 clay + 1 iron at brickburner
7:30am - 8:30am: Burn 4 Brick
8:30am - 4:30pm: Build with Brick, -4 Brick, + 2 BBP to Townhouse (3/5 BBP, 0/2 WBP, 0/1 IBP)
Collect 1 vegetable from Peytor
4:30pm - 9:00pm: Plant vegetable
Lock shovel in brick burner
Sleep

End of Day 8:
Inventory: Elegant Clothes
1 Fibre, 2 Skillbooks (Growing, Petyor) (Masonry, Nicholas) have been left in Nicholas' Storage Cache Hole
2 Clay left at claypit
Brick Burner in NE Forest - 1 fibre, 2 brick, 1 iron, 1 clay, 1 Holy Bible, 1 Shovel contained, 13 clay in open
Last edited by The Grim Reaper on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Day 8

Dakota mourned the loss of his sheep. The morning before having needed to spend half an hour burying his sheep. Today he awoke with less of a sprocket in his pocket then the other days, a sense of loss having enveloped him from the loss of not only the sheep, but what the sheep represented. Home, family, friends, and his future in this new world. Whoever killed the sheep that slumbered besides him and left its meaty carcass right outside the barn, was unethical and stealthy, a being of pure hate and menace. Something that deserved to go to hell.

In the meantime he went out to the southwest forest. The woods were full of new life in this warm weather. It felt like spring was in the air. How fitting, as he experienced the death of the friend he came with, so too did the world celebrate. Like they were mocking him with how wonderful things were. His sheep was dead, they had no idea. He gathered for 12 hours, obtaining 2 grains, 2 potatoes and 2 veggies. It occurred to him to make soup. As he stored the potatoes he saw a meteorite slam the central region just outside his claim, on the eastern face. A massive ball of brightness that engulfed the sky. A sign from heaven. A sign that his destiny lay not with sheep herding but instead with exploration. To search out the unknown.

With that in mind he ran up to the crash zone. A brilliant facade of iron shimmered in the sunlight. Broken by the shadows of himself and the surrounding foliage. This wasn't anyone's property before, therefore theft it was not. He proceeded to gather the iron for the next two hours, obtaining 2 iron from the meteorite. Sweat leaking off his brow like the falls of Niagra. With that obtained he decided to return home and start a fire. He spent the next hour making soup.

By the end of the hour he had 2 soups. 15 hours of the day had passed. He ate one of the 2 bowls of soup. He then went to sleep in his barn. Locking it once again to ensure that nothing enters his barn tonight. Nothing short of a spirit that is.
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Elizabeth fed one meat to Dave, as he seemed hungry. She says to him "There you go, pumpkin. Doesn't that feel better?" Alright, now let's go do something. She set off to practice botanics for 4 hours, leaving her extremely bored, but educated. In fact, she now knew everything there was to know about botanics. We can't just sit here and talk all day, can we Dave?" She went to gather for 6 hours, looking desperately for herbs. At this time, she found only 1 herb. She then set off to "mumble to herself" for a while, as she has little to no faith (I think ~0). During this time, she allowed Dave to eat 1 of her meat. After "mumbling to herself for 5 hours and 30 minutes, Elizabeth had one wood and one meat, which she used to cook her last meat. After eating this meat, she felt satisfied that she didn't starve and that she actually was able to eat cooked food for once. She then fell asleep under the stars, warmed by her elegant jacket.

Day 7: 7:00am-11:00am practicing botanics
11:00am-5:00pm: gathering
5:30pm-11:00pm mumbling to self and feeding Dave
11:00pm-12:00am cooking meat
12:00am-12:30am eating cooked meat
12:30am-6:30am sleep
Last edited by ApplePieistan on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:05 pm

The Grim Reaper wrote:DRAFT
Leave Bible locked in Brick Burner, move 1 clay outside burner
6:00am - 6:30am: Row boat to Central Area
6:30am - 7:00am: Wait for iron to cool.
Pick up iron, shovel, 2 clay
7:00am - 4pm: Row out to sea, fish, row back to beach.
4pm - 4:30pm: Row to NE forest
Leave fish at campfire, 2 clay + 1 iron at brickburner, collect 1 -item- from Peytor
4:30pm - 9:00pm: Plant -item-
9:00pm - 10:00pm: Burn 4 Brick
10:00pm - 10:30pm: Practice interpretive dance
Sleep

End of Day 8:
Inventory: Elegant Clothes, Shovel, 1 Iron
1 Fibre, 2 Skillbooks (Growing, Petyor) (Masonry, Nicholas) have been left in Nicholas' Storage Cache Hole
4 Clay left at claypit
Brick Burner in NE Forest - 1 fibre, 6 brick, 1 iron, 1 clay, 1 Holy Bible contained, 11 clay in open

But alas, the father would have to travel by foot this day. The boat was gone. Only dust and scraps of wood remained in its place...

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

The man was fresh, having just made his way back from the northern coast, and was returning to his original stomping lands with a huge stock various valuables. He sighed, his wagon halted on top of a grassy hill. He stretched for a moment, before walking over to his cart, grabbing the set of poles, the large amount of canvas, and the mallet as well as a few nails. He worked quickly, and in no time flat the small tent was complete. A nearby tree was selected to be the post his trusty horse was tethered to, and a few moments later, the man had made a visible campfire.

The man now eagerly awaited the newcomer's wealth.

After all, he is a trader.

Location - Area 1, the Green Field
Items -
3 Barrels of Spiced Meat,
4 Bundles of Grains
2 Sacks of Flour
2 Axes
2 Sets of Winter Clothing
1 Set of Shears
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

I awoke to another day, and the sound of the birds singing in the trees. It was a welcome change from the abject quiet and occasional wolfen howls of the deepest winter. There hadn't been snow for a day, and it even felt somewhat warm now. Stretching I rose, nodding to Nicholas as we got ready for the hours of daylight anew. Our little village was progressing apace; with the kiln up and running and fueled by my regular arboreal massacres, a set of humble dwellings was well on its way to completion. As I washed in the river in the morning, however, I noticed a curious thing; across the small stream, upon the grassy plain where we had washed ashore, a... merchant's tent had been erected? How curious. It might be one of the natives, and they hadn't been proven to be hostile. But something had happened to our fishing boat, and that was no good. Loping back to camp I donned my thick iron doublet and moiron, and gathered my gear. If he was a merchant he might want to trade. If he was hostile, well, I could deal with him.

Approaching the cart and stall, I called out in English. "Good morning, trader! What brings you to this neck of the world?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse