NATION

PASSWORD

Utopia | School Gang RP | OPEN | IC | SIGN-UPS |

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri May 08, 2015 3:54 pm

The NAR wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:
"I'm assuming that they're still in class, unable to get out yet." She said, uncrossing her legs and then crossing them the other way. Noticing the cigarette, she couldn't help her cravings anymore. "Hey, you mind if I... Bum one off of you?" She asked, implying she had none of her own in her backpack. In a buzzed, cute, teasing manner, she then continued, "My step-daddy took all of mine away."

Daniel pulled three cigaretts out of a pack in his backpack and handed them to her, nodding. "There you go". Daniel leaned back and crossed his legs, resting his ankle on his knee, right at his thigh.

She took them from him, put one in her mouth, and shoved two of them down her sweater, letting them comfortably sit in her bra. She lit the one in her mouth with her own lighter, before hiding that back in her backpack again. She took a long drag while rubbing her hands together, uncrossing her legs and keeping both of them firmly placed on the ground. "So what kind of rap do you make?"
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri May 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The NAR wrote:Daniel pulled three cigaretts out of a pack in his backpack and handed them to her, nodding. "There you go". Daniel leaned back and crossed his legs, resting his ankle on his knee, right at his thigh.

She took them from him, put one in her mouth, and shoved two of them down her sweater, letting them comfortably sit in her bra. She lit the one in her mouth with her own lighter, before hiding that back in her backpack again. She took a long drag while rubbing her hands together, uncrossing her legs and keeping both of them firmly placed on the ground. "So what kind of rap do you make?"

"What dou you mean?" asked Daniel, taking a long drag from his cigarette then knocking the ashes into his cup of coffee. "Mostly old school stuff, I guess, Detroit style"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri May 08, 2015 4:05 pm

The NAR wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:She took them from him, put one in her mouth, and shoved two of them down her sweater, letting them comfortably sit in her bra. She lit the one in her mouth with her own lighter, before hiding that back in her backpack again. She took a long drag while rubbing her hands together, uncrossing her legs and keeping both of them firmly placed on the ground. "So what kind of rap do you make?"

"What dou you mean?" asked Daniel, taking a long drag from his cigarette then knocking the ashes into his cup of coffee. "Mostly old school stuff, I guess, Detroit style"

"That's cool." She exhaled through her nostrils and felt immediate relief in her lungs and muscles, the pounding in her head receding. "I'm not really a big rap girl, you know?" She said, knocking ash off of her cigarette, before putting it back in her mouth and checking her phone for the time and if she had any missed messages. "I'd like to hear some of your stuff I guess."
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri May 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The NAR wrote:"What dou you mean?" asked Daniel, taking a long drag from his cigarette then knocking the ashes into his cup of coffee. "Mostly old school stuff, I guess, Detroit style"

"That's cool." She exhaled through her nostrils and felt immediate relief in her lungs and muscles, the pounding in her head receding. "I'm not really a big rap girl, you know?" She said, knocking ash off of her cigarette, before putting it back in her mouth and checking her phone for the time and if she had any missed messages. "I'd like to hear some of your stuff I guess."

Daniel raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms."Like what? About what?"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kirschau
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirschau » Fri May 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Stammers Regional High School
9:38 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors had returned from his walk around the school. Nothing out of the ordinary had happened to Victors, but he was still a bit annoyed with LaChapelle's decisions on not consulting his decisions with his lieutenants, who were arguably one of the most valuable consultant tools he possessed. As he continued, Victors flicked out his phone, a stolen iPhone 4 from the Baskets district. Unlocking it with his four digit pass code, he opened up his contacts and swiped through them until he found Michal Reznik's contact. Selecting it, he brought up the iMessage interface as he started to text.

"hey man u good for a bit of discussing? if so text back. thanks bud."

Putting his phone away, Victors looked around, a tiny bit nervous, before he stepped inside of the school.

Michal Rezník was distracted from Ray Lincoln by the feeling of his phone vibrating. He felt like it might be his sister, or one of his siblings under the watch of the neighbour, so he checked it. He was very surprised to see a message from Tyson Victors. Although the two Leviathans were of equal rank, they very rarely messaged each other with their phones. The gang relied more on the use of discrete message drops, since it was easier to remain undetected that way. Nevertheless, Michal opened the message and read it, preparing to text back. He looked to Ray Lincoln, making sure that his phone was not readable.

Áno, môžem stretnúť. I can meet now, if you are willing to miss class.

Meanwhile, Adriana Rezníková was entering her physics class, lucky to be on time. She was beautiful, despite her clothing style, and several boys in the class followed her into the classroom with their eyes fixed on her. She figured that as soon as they found out who she was, the boys would be too afraid of her brother to stay around. She loved Michal, but she did feel that he was too brutal at times. She looked around the room, noticing one of the prominent Europa hitters, Miles Petrauskas. He was a huge Polack, and he appeared to have found a young blonde student to talk to. Adriana didn't like Europas, since they reminded her of the racist gangsters that plagued Bratislava, and who had been responsible for the murder of her father. She decided to sit on the far side of the class, near the window. She figured that if there were other Leviathans in the class, they would come over to sit with her. Family preferred to stick together, after all.
Eighteen Year Old Girl

Born in Trnava, Slovakia

College Student Studying Biochemistry

PROUD SLOVAK

Ešte jedle rastú
Na krivánskej strane
Kto jak Slovák cíti
Nech sa šable chytí
A medzi nás stane!

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Fri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Noortje was mentally finished with class. She hated the idea of learning from somebody she couldn't understand. She didn't judge Mr. Kennedy for having a stutter, but she was upset that it made it much more difficult for her to understand him. When class ended, and Miles and Viorica left, Noortje stayed in her seat for several moments, looking over the meager page of notes she had taken. Her notes were mostly written in Dutch, and were comments on other students rather than actual information about the class materials. She couldn't understand a single word that Shakespeare wrote, which was extremely frustrating. She muttered under her breath, "Godverdomme." She then stood up, followed by her two sidekicks. Instead of going to her next class, she and her "bodyguards" went outside to the track in the back of the school. The school didn't have a track and field team, as the high school wouldn't likely be able to afford such a thing, but Noortje still used the track on a standard basis. In her schoolbag weren't books as much as there was athletic clothing. She went into the small shed on the far side of the track, changing into her track and field clothing, which was tight and minimal; attracting many passing eyes to the Nordic girl. Her two sidekicks, named Anna and Marie, also got into their clothes. When they were all prepared, they started to run. Noortje planned on doing six miles, which Anna and Marie would likely be able to match.
My entire life can be summed up in one video.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Fri May 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Kirschau wrote:Snip

Stammers Regional High School
Tyson Victors

"honestly man, fuck class and fuck this school"
"get ur ass outside and meet me at the entrance, we gotta talk about clc"

Victors replaced his phone again, turning to face the outside as a teacher began to approach him from behind.

"Young man! Don't you have class?" The teacher foolishly yelled at Victors before he turned around.

Stammering and standing still, dumbfounded as the teacher realized he had yelled at a Leviathan, he backed up with his hands partially raised as he turned around and disregarded the Leviathan lieutenant.

Kamunista
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Fri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm

"Upokoj sa, Murray," he said in Slovak."

A fellow gang member walked up to Murray and said some greeting in a language that Ray didn't actually know, the other gang member was Michal something-or-other, Murray didn't really know his name, they had never really hung out, Ray had been in the gang longer then Michal but somehow Michal was a higher rank than Murray. Michal was also a full head taller then Ray and was pretty well built, he looked strong but Ray thought that he himself was probably more jacked. Michal continued speaking before Ray had time to interject with a reply to Michal's first greeting.

"Why were you feeling the need to pummel that young freshman? It is early in the year. Perhaps he would have been a recruit." "It doesn't matter, really. He looked to be weak anyway." He paused for a moment. "Where is your next class?

Ray looked at Michal like he was crazy, he was in no mood to chit-chat, he had just destroyed that freshman puke and his nerves were riding high, but he answered Michal with a civil tone, not friendly but polite, "Are you insane? That little freshman was a Europa wannabe if I ever saw one," He paused before answering Michal's next question, "I'm on my to Physics next," Ray turned to leave but had only taken a few steps before he turned back to Michal and said with a more friendlier tone, "maybe I'll see you around in class."

Murray continued down the hallway and into the Physics class. There were already several students in the class although Ray didn't think he was that late, one of the students was a monster, standing well above six feet, he looked vaguely familiar though. Ray wasn't sure where he had seen that young man before but there was only one way to find out. Murray casually walked over to the seat next to the monster and sat in it, Murray then proceeded by nonchalantly opening up his backpack and removing his Physics textbook and notebook.
Manatees are chill

Kirschau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kirschau » Fri May 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Tyson Victors

"honestly man, fuck class and fuck this school"
"get ur ass outside and meet me at the entrance, we gotta talk about clc"

Victors replaced his phone again, turning to face the outside as a teacher began to approach him from behind.

"Young man! Don't you have class?" The teacher foolishly yelled at Victors before he turned around.

Stammering and standing still, dumbfounded as the teacher realized he had yelled at a Leviathan, he backed up with his hands partially raised as he turned around and disregarded the Leviathan lieutenant.

Michal laughed as he read the text message, understanding the sentiment. He hated school, and it was clear that Tyson did as well. He took some time to figure out what clc stood for, but eventually he got it. He had also felt that there were some issues with the clc. Tyson Victors was a fellow Leviathan lieutenant, so Michal was sure to be respectful when he replied.

Yes, I am coming. I will meet you at the entrance.

He made his way to the entrance of the school, passing by several frightened-looking freshmen, and several relatively attractive girls. He even turned to look at a girl as she walked past him, shouting "Ukáž mi viac ste!" The girl turned around, quickly realising that Michal was looking at her, but she took it well. She smiled at him, then continued walking. Michal hoped that he'd see the girl again as he reached the entryway, spotting Tyson Victors. He walked over to Tyson, smacking him on the back in a friendly way. "Budeme hovoriť."

Eighteen Year Old Girl

Born in Trnava, Slovakia

PROUD SLOVAK

Ešte jedle rastú
Na krivánskej strane
Kto jak Slovák cíti
Nech sa šable chytí
A medzi nás stane!

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri May 08, 2015 7:40 pm

The NAR wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:"That's cool." She exhaled through her nostrils and felt immediate relief in her lungs and muscles, the pounding in her head receding. "I'm not really a big rap girl, you know?" She said, knocking ash off of her cigarette, before putting it back in her mouth and checking her phone for the time and if she had any missed messages. "I'd like to hear some of your stuff I guess."

Daniel raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms."Like what? About what?"

By now, her face had begun to flush a bit, as her small stature and underweightedness began to weigh in on the fact that she had been drinking in the morning and on an empty stomach. "Like what what?" She smirked, before she got a bit serious again. "I mean..." She said as she pulled out her phone for the second time. It had been about fifteen minutes, and the girl hadn't responded nor shown up. A deep stabbing pang of nervousness shot up from her gut into her stomach. Did they know? Was she screwed?

If her employers had found out what their low-level gang member had been feeding to the Europas, she may disappear and never be heard from again. She then went into her messages and texted a contact named "Scarier Effy (Vic-something)".

Yo, get to the corner cafe now. Got some shit for you and your friend isn't showing.

Clearing her throat, she looked back up to Daniel. "I meant to say, what kind of rap do you make? I want to hear it."
Last edited by Transoxthraxia on Fri May 08, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Fri May 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The NAR wrote:Daniel raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms."Like what? About what?"

By now, her face had begun to flush a bit, as her small stature and underweightedness began to weigh in on the fact that she had been drinking in the morning and on an empty stomach. "Like what what?" She smirked, before she got a bit serious again. "I mean..." She said as she pulled out her phone for the second time. It had been about fifteen minutes, and the girl hadn't responded nor shown up. A deep stabbing pang of nervousness shot up from her gut into her stomach. Did they know? Was she screwed?

If her employers had found out what their low-level gang member had been feeding to the Europas, she may disappear and never be heard from again. She then went into her messages and texted a contact named "Scarier Effy (Vic-something)".

Yo, get to the corner cafe now. Got some shit for you and your friend isn't showing.

Clearing her throat, she looked back up to Daniel. "I meant to say, what kind of rap do you make? I want to hear it."

At this point, Daniel was more interested in her sense of fear and nervousness than rapping, and raised an eyebrow. "You okay?" He asked generally, trying not to sound like the shallow douchbag that he usually is.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 pm

'Physics, realm of the great Einstein, the A-bomb and other such things...'

Taking a long sip of water, Brett slowly walked into the classroom - the Scandinavian girl and really tall guy are on one side, while the other girl is quite a distance away and looks to be purposefully getting away from them. Still, Brett didn't really plan to be entering lessons this early - Viorica ignored him however when he tried to get her attention, so Brett figured it would be a good opportunity to go to lessons earlier than usual. Pulling up a chair next to Adriana, Brett sat down and wondered why NOT ONE boy had pulled anything on this girl, was she off-limits or something? Still, in the interests of Brett being as bored as sandpaper he decided to speak with the girl - whether it killed him or not.

"Hi. So what's with everything up here?" Brett said quietly to Adriana, before taking a quick gulp from his water bottle.

Kirschau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kirschau » Fri May 08, 2015 10:17 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:Stammers Regional High School

Taking a long sip of water, Brett slowly walked into the classroom - the Scandinavian girl and really tall guy are on one side, while the other girl is quite a distance away and looks to be purposefully getting away from them. Still, Brett didn't really plan to be entering lessons this early - Viorica ignored him however when he tried to get her attention, so Brett figured it would be a good opportunity to go to lessons earlier than usual. Pulling up a chair next to Adriana, Brett sat down and wondered why NOT ONE boy had pulled anything on this girl, was she off-limits or something? Still, in the interests of Brett being as bored as sandpaper he decided to speak with the girl - whether it killed him or not.

"Hi. So what's with everything up here?" Brett said quietly to Adriana, before taking a quick gulp from his water bottle.

Adriana was somewhat bored, playing with her pencil. She moved the pencil between her fingers expertly, which was something that she did quite often when she was waiting for something interesting to happen. She discretely watched the large guy talking to the blonde in the back of the room, wondering what they were talking about. She figured that they must be Europas, simply because of their appearances. She was distracted from her boredom by a guy sitting next to her. He was pretty average-looking to Adriana, but she wasn't really supposed to think that way about guys anyway. According to her brother Michal, Adriana was meant to be a strong member of the gang, and not to open up too easily. She agreed that this was important. She gave a little grin to the guy, "What's up here? We're in a classroom with nothing to do." She laughed a bit, hoping that the boy would recognise her humour as being cheeky. "My name is Adriana. Yours?" She spoke with a Slovak accent, but it wasn't too gritty, and relatively easy to understand.
Eighteen Year Old Girl

Born in Trnava, Slovakia

PROUD SLOVAK

Ešte jedle rastú
Na krivánskej strane
Kto jak Slovák cíti
Nech sa šable chytí
A medzi nás stane!

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 am

Time pasted in the class room rather quickly as various loud activity between rowdy teens filled it. Boisterous behavior as they goofed off, Notes being passed and thrown around by Leviathans to the other students, which spoke of a large party tonight at the "Headquarters." While she loved a good party, it was something that wouldn't be a smart idea for her to attend, not unless she wished for some pretty new character building marks on her face. The hushed scheming of Noortje, Viorica and Miles, which she had been conveniently left out of despite being a lieutenant within the gang, and it wasn't as if it was the first time the leader had went ahead and started things without consulting her in any sort of way, which she couldn't exactly blame her for being the polar opposite to her, which generated a potent air of distrust between them. All distracting her already withdrawn mind as the incapable and totally un-captivating teacher as he attempted to teach them about the works of Shakespeare, the Tempest to be precise. It was normally a subject that she was generally interested in, she enjoyed reading and plays, despite the fact she had never actually seen one, showing an interest in them ever sense she was introduced to the crucible by Arthur Miller in Grade 9, which was based around the Salem witch trials, and was basically a big allegory for the red scare during the 1940's .But she remained distracted and aloof, unable to concentrate, distant from everything going on in the room as she was a million miles away in her own mind as she continued to contemplate the various reactions of what lay ahead, worried over the games becoming much more high stake. It wasn't long at all before the bell sounded off, alerting students and teachers alike that the first period of what was to be a horrendous day for both parties was now over. Tossing her Olive field jacket on, she quickly packed up her notes, haphazardly throwing them into her bag before making her way out of the run down class room with an equally run down teacher, heading into the dilapidated vein like hallways of the school as various students pumped through it, all heading to different places in the schools body, most heading towards their next class on their schedule.

But before she could continue any further, she felt a single buzz of vibration was felt her pocket, indicating that a text had been sent. Stopping for a second among the flow of students, she quickly removed the her phone and examined the small, back lit screen. The text was from an informant for her gang, who was spying on the Leviathans. Emilia de Rege was her name, and she seemed to fairly alright for a potential rival and as someone she knew very little about so far albeit a little fucked in the head like most other people in the school, but it wouldn't be smart to say that anywhere besides the depths of own thoughts and behind closed doors, as from diligent observation, It seemly had the effect of seriously pissing her off. And to make things ever so slightly worse for those who ended up in her bad books, despite her tiny stature that barely reached five foot one, she knew how to handle herself pretty damn well.

"Hey. Corner cafe, 15 minutes."

Glancing at the text, the text had been sent roughly five minutes ago, giving her ten minutes to get there and see exactly what it was she had for her. Normally, with any other person, she would reply to them saying that she could be potentially late, but instead, she deleted it, so not to have anything linking her to Emilia in the event something happened to her, anonymity was a big thing for her. Turning off her planned path to the next class room, effy made a beeline for the schools exit, heading out the front doors, making her way into the streets outside, following the usual path at a brisk pace, which would lead her through the now largely abandoned suburb, then straight towards the corner cafe if nothing was to hold her up in between her little journey.

They had met their a few times to make the trade, with effy handing over cash or drugs, whatever one she wanted for the information that she was handing out. She felt was getting the shit end of the stick in little arrangement, with the money she was paying for most of the snippets of gossip and actionable Intel wasn't worth the price tag she put onto it. But on the other side of the coin, finding another person so willing to actively spy on those bastards, which could land you in a cesspool of shit and alligators if you were stupid enough or unlucky enough to get caught red handed, wasn't exactly great odds, so she was willing to be tolerant to the rather high price of her services, and it wasn't exactly like she was coming up short on money either, especially with the rainy day fund she had spend years saving up and hiding away. All of which earned by the drugs she sold to the europa's low level dealers and from glancing at the the run down homes that surrounded her, she could see the irreparable damage that she had caused. Stammers was once an alright place to live, it was a poor area, sure, but it had a strong community and constant work for those who lived here, which all changed back during the early eighties thanks to the various industries closing up shop and harder drugs becoming more available, effectively tearing apart everything and turning it into a lawless district as police shutting down the stampers branch. Yet her she was, slinging the very same toxins that had not only ruined her stable family life, but also played the strongest part in continuing the violent cycle which held everyone unlucky enough to live here under the pool of murky black stagnant water, where their aspirations of leaving stammers and becoming in any sort of way successful drowned and eventually withered away. At the same time, it was the only way she could keep her own aspirations afloat, on top of a raft of both drugs and money, with her trying to make enough of the green to leave and thrive away from stammers, hopefully to never return again, as those who even so much as dipped a pinky into stammers stagnant pond would violently get dragged back into the depths to drown once again.

unexpectedly, the walk had taken her much more time than she had planned, with her now being nearly fifteen minutes late, but alas, she arrived at her destination. A locally run cafe which some how still open, despite being heavily run down. The outer walls where battered and caked with scribbles of graffiti, most of which being varying gang tags warning rivals that this was their territory and they weren't welcome, a reassuring thought an outsider to the area. Dirt clung to the various windows as she glanced inside, spotting a few older folk, which seemed to the core demographic that kept the business afloat some how, and Emilia, who was sitting with some white kid, which upon closer inspection she realized that it was Daniel, a wannabe rapper who she only knew because often sang some particularly nasty things about not only her gang, but the other two too. Which she couldn't quite yet gauge wither it down to stupidity or lack of fear. She had heard him once or twice, and while she wasn't the biggest fan of rap music, having a much better liking for relaxing sounds of neoclassical and new wave, he was decent at his hobby, although if he didn't start playing the game a little more carefully, he'd be likely to end up on someones shit list, if he wasn't already. Not wanting to keep them waiting any longer, effy took a deep breath and entered the cafe as her nostrils where hit by a couple of smells, first was old coffee, second being kitchen grease. Not a pleasant combination.

"Sorry for holding you up." Effy apologized to Emilia, aware that her time of arrival was far from fair on her. "I'll eh, make it up to you."

Not wasting any more time than she already had, which would likely be coming out of her pocket, she quickly took a seat at the shaky table to the left of Emilia, tossing her bag to the floor and removing her coat as she leaned back on the chair, giving off a rather pleasant and disarming smile towards Emilia, who was rather lewdly dressed in comparison to her. "See you've been making friends." effy grinned, referring over to Daniel as she stretched out her legs, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in a uncomfortable chair, something she was going to be trying for a long time. "Daniel right? Your the one that likes to rap aren't you? You might want to be a little careful what you're saying, might be on the fast track to make a few enemies around here." She said, pleasantly towards Daniel, her tone non threatening and relaxed as she uttered what could easily be perceived as a threat by most. "So, aside from waiting here for me, how've you been?" Turning back to Emillia, she removed a small black tin from her upper coat pocket and set it down on the table, opening it to reveal roll up cigarettes. "Good I assume?" she muttered loudly as she placed one between her lips, lighting it with her disposable lighter, puffing away as she waited for a reply.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 09, 2015 6:39 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:
The NAR wrote:Daniel raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms."Like what? About what?"

Viorica was still wondering the halls trying to find her superior, Effy. Normally Effy was always around, but today she decided to be hard to find. Frustrated by the wild goose chase, Viprica decided to go into the girl's bathroom to have a smoke. When she entered the bathroom, three girls were putting on makeup in the bathroom. As soon as they saw Viorica walked in, the three girls quickly packed their makeup into their purses and left, trying not to make eye contact. Viorica ignored them and entered one of the stall and sat down. She then reached into her bag pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She put a cigarette in her mouth and let it, taking a long drag. As soon as she exhaled, her phone went off. Viorica pulled out her phone and looked at the message, happening to be from Emilia.

I'm sure she'll be there. In fact, I'll be there so I can talk to Effy.

With that, Viorica put out her cigarette and left the bathroom, heading to the corner café. When she reached the café, Viorica found Effy along with Emilia and Daniel. As she walked towards them, her long black skirt fluttered in the wind. " Effy, I've been looking for you all day."

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sat May 09, 2015 7:15 am

Kirschau wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:Stammers Regional High School

Adriana was somewhat bored, playing with her pencil. She moved the pencil between her fingers expertly, which was something that she did quite often when she was waiting for something interesting to happen. She discretely watched the large guy talking to the blonde in the back of the room, wondering what they were talking about. She figured that they must be Europas, simply because of their appearances. She was distracted from her boredom by a guy sitting next to her. He was pretty average-looking to Adriana, but she wasn't really supposed to think that way about guys anyway. According to her brother Michal, Adriana was meant to be a strong member of the gang, and not to open up too easily. She agreed that this was important. She gave a little grin to the guy, "What's up here? We're in a classroom with nothing to do." She laughed a bit, hoping that the boy would recognise her humour as being cheeky. "My name is Adriana. Yours?" She spoke with a Slovak accent, but it wasn't too gritty, and relatively easy to understand.

"Brett"

Well, that was the best reply he could get out - it wasn't really rare to meet foreigners in Stammers, although the number of them was ridiculous. Not that Brett minded, as after all, he was also a foreigner, just with more connections to this place than an average person moving to Stammers. Onto the topic of their physics lesson, would their teacher be a no-show? Or would they get a stuttering(probably methdealing) nutcase like the who graced their last English sesson? All of these things seemed to swim around Brett's head, vying for dominance in the open fields of his mind, stored there with everything else - whether he could remember 'everything else' was a different story though. Still, the girl next to him seemed interesting - relatively cute but still had that sense of 'danger' about her, not the good danger either. Of course, it wasn't like she had an older brother who was suspicious of any boys, while the brother happened to be in one of the gangs, right?

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sat May 09, 2015 9:27 am

As Effy entered the cafe, she recognized the girl immediately. Not from any unique physical appearance, but more the demeanor that the girl held. Just by looking at her Emilia could tell that she was the girl that she had been waiting for. As Effy, with her long black hair and pretty features walked up to her and Daniel, it only confirmed her suspicions as to who she was. Having apologized to her, Effy sat down and took out fancy, hand-rolled cigarettes, She lit one up, further enraging the cafe staff, who looked more or less done with the three teens. Giving Effy a look that was equal parts relief and annoyance, she looked over at Daniel. "Hey, you wanna go chill over there for a sec? I've got some girl stuff I need to take care of. It's kinda private, though." She smiled at him, before looking back at Effy. "You're damn right you owe me one, fam." She smiled at her, somewhat more relieved, the buzz quietly subsiding within her. Ignoring Effy's comment about making friends, she continued on responding to her second question, taking another drag of her less-than-fancy Camel Brand cigarettes, tempted to take another swig of her sweet bourbon, but deciding not to, trying to pace herself for the rest of the coming day.

"Aside from thinking that my so-called friends were going to show up and literally disembowel me for fifteen minutes, I haven't been too bad. You want to take a seat?" She said sarcastically, Effy having already sat down. "Hey, so what's the deal with the parties that are going down tonight?" She began to ask, but before she could get an answer, Viorica walked into the cafe. Whereas Emilia could tell who Effy was by her demeanor and her personality, she immediately recognized Viorica, with her various dyed hair colours and generally threatening look. She walked over to the table, and noted Emilia's presence, but spoke directly to Effy first. "Hey Vi.", Emilia said quietly. To be completely honest with herself, Emilia wasn't too sure how to pronounce her full name and was too scared to try and get it wrong.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sat May 09, 2015 11:21 am

Noortje, Anna, and Marie had been running for around 45 minutes, which was enough time to finish their six-mile run with a comfortable pace. All three of them were in exceptional physical condition, so the run was not a problem. Despite the way things likely seemed to the rest of the school, Noortje was close friends with both Anna and Marie. They weren't blindly loyal barbies, which was how most of the rival gang members viewed them. In addition to the near guarantee of loyalty that Noortje felt she had from the sisters, there was a sense of calmness and fun when the three of them were together. They constantly jabbed each other with petty, sarcastic comments. Sometimes, Noortje did get frustrated, but she was quickly calmed by the sisters. If they weren't at Noortje's side, there would be no telling what Noortje would do.

The three of them walked away from the track, their bags in hand, and went to the shower facility that was in the hardly-used gym. They all showered, but were careful not to look at each other. In fact, the three of them were more focused on making sure that nobody was in peeking at them. When they were done and freshly dressed, they all walked back into the school building. Noortje wasn't quite interested in going to physics class, especially not after 45 minutes passed, so she lead her little team in the hallway, waiting to spot another gang member. She wanted news from Viorica about the status of the gathering that night, but she didn't want to text the Romanian. Instead, she had Marie text her. She was straight to the point with her message.

Viorica, this is Marie Larsen. Noortje needs an update on the gathering.
My entire life can be summed up in one video.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat May 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Kirschau wrote:Snip

9:40 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors took the friendly pat to the back of the head, pushing back at Michal jokingly before he stopped.

"Do you always speak Slovak to random people?" Victors asked as he stopped. "I mean, everyone knows you're Slovakian."

The conversation's mood turned grim as Victors leaned in to start speaking to Michal more privately. What was on his mind, was LaChapelle's actions and how the lieutenants had not invokved the Code on LaChapelle's murder of Davids.

"You remember the code from the initiation days right?" Victors asked Michal. "You realize that Christian broke it during his leadership duel, right?"

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat May 09, 2015 6:14 pm

Miles Petraukas, Physics

Miles felt a smile creeping to his face as she told him where she was from. It felt good that he knew someone that used to live at least somewhat near his home. He knew Viorica was from Romania, but she was a cold woman, and he only stayed around her as long as was needed. "I know. Coming here with no English is hard. It looks like you've made it well enough though" he said with a slight grin. "I'm from Poland. I was born in Lublin and lived there until I came here." Suddenly his smile faded as he thought back on what he'd left behind, both the good and the bad. He looked down at the desk for a few moments, thinking back.

He looked back up from the table and with a sad smile he continued, "so why did you leave Aland? I hear its very beautiful there."
Last edited by Elerian on Sat May 09, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat May 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Emilia seemed a little frustrated by Effy's poor time time keeping, Taking a more sarcastic tone as Daniel moved away from the seat. But she personally thought nothing of it, as her informants irritability with her was caused by fear, the fear of getting caught by her fellow gang members giving information to their enemies, which would result in a lot of pain and likely death for the small girl. It was a feeling that she knew quite well, a feeling of paranoia and unease around those who are supposed to be friends, something she could relate too, although that was likely where any sort of similarities between the two ended. "You're not the only one who gets that feeling friend." she muttered rather grimly, taking a short puff of her cigarette, much to the distaste of the other customers around her, who's glares could be felt embedding into the back of her head. The conversation quickly turned over to the party hosted by the Leviathans, but before she could reply, Viorica wandered in, whom she quickly recognized thanks to her unique Gothic and edgy horror show look, with the died hair, piercings and dark clothing.

She wasn't exactly sure how to feel about her sudden appearance, it wasn't anything to do with fear despite her affinity for violence and intimidation, but more to do with her loyalty, knowing that it lay with Tinkerbell and the band of German maidens, so she'd be paying a lot more attention to what Effy had to say towards the "Rival" that sat next to her. "Really?" Effy sat puzzled, cocking an eyebrow as she claimed to have been looking for all day, which was strange considering the fact that Effy was sitting behind her in the first period, which had barely been an hour since then, either she was blind or just simply exaggerating. "I was sitting behind you in class whilst you lot were all plotting away on something, you know that made me feel like shit right? leaving me out of things like that." she jokingly added, albeit a little disappointed that she hadn't approached her there first, still giving off a smile as she yet again moved around on the chair, attempting to get comfortable but ultimately failing. "Well don't stand there like a spare prick at a wedding! grab a seat. And say hello to Emilia at least, don't be rude." She joked, her smile turning into a grin as she turned her attention back over to the informant, ready to continue with the previous conversation that Viorica's arrival had interrupted.

"The party, its the usual bring your own booze and drugs type deal, it's apparently being hosted by your boss Charlie. He passed the notes around in first period to almost everyone, which said it was its happening at the HQ at about half eight tonight." She informed, inspecting her near depleted cigarette, watching the smoke ascend into the air before she took one last drag from it, mashing up the remains onto the shaky table, much to the disgust of the people around her, who's glares grew in intensity, not that she gave a flying fuck. "I assume your going to attend? I can't, due to the cultural differences." She had a feeling that something would be going on at that party, like it was all part of a bigger plan, likely to involve violence towards the Europa's. She needed a set of eyes on that party, someone to report anything happening straight to her, and that person was sitting right in front of her.

"Because I need someone to keep an ear to the ground on this."
Last edited by Galdius on Sat May 09, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Galdius wrote:
Emilia seemed a little frustrated by Effy's poor time time keeping, Taking a more sarcastic tone as Daniel moved away from the seat. But she personally thought nothing of it, as her informants irritability with her was caused by fear, the fear of getting caught by her fellow gang members giving information to their enemies, which would result in a lot of pain and likely death for the small girl. It was a feeling that she knew quite well, a feeling of paranoia and unease around those who are supposed to be friends, something she could relate too, although that was likely where any sort of similarities between the two ended. "You're not the only one who gets that feeling friend." she muttered rather grimly, taking a short puff of her cigarette, much to the distaste of the other customers around her, who's glares could be felt embedding into the back of her head. The conversation quickly turned over to the party hosted by the Leviathans, but before she could reply, Viorica wandered in, whom she quickly recognized thanks to her unique Gothic and edgy horror show look, with the died hair, piercings and dark clothing.

She wasn't exactly sure how to feel about her sudden appearance, it wasn't anything to do with fear despite her affinity for violence and intimidation, but more to do with her loyalty, knowing that it lay with Tinkerbell and the band of German maidens, so she'd be paying a lot more attention to what Effy had to say towards the "Rival" that sat next to her. "Really?" Effy sat puzzled, cocking an eyebrow as she claimed to have been looking for all day, which was strange considering the fact that Effy was sitting behind her in the first period, which had barely been an hour since then, either she was blind or just simply exaggerating. "I was sitting behind you in class whilst you lot were all plotting away on something, you know that made me feel like shit right? leaving me out of things like that." she jokingly added, albeit a little disappointed that she hadn't approached her there first, still giving off a smile as she yet again moved around on the chair, attempting to get comfortable but ultimately failing. "Well don't stand there like a spare prick at a wedding! grab a seat. And say hello to Emilia at least, don't be rude." She joked, her smile turning into a grin as she turned her attention back over to the informant, ready to continue with the previous conversation that Viorica's arrival had interrupted.

"The party, its the usual bring your own booze and drugs type deal, it's apparently being hosted by your boss Charlie. He passed the notes around in first period to almost everyone, which said it was its happening at the HQ at about half eight tonight." She informed, inspecting her near depleted cigarette, watching the smoke ascend into the air before she took one last drag from it, mashing up the remains onto the shaky table, much to the disgust of the people around her, who's glares grew in intensity, not that she gave a flying fuck. "I assume your going to attend? I can't, due to the cultural differences." She had a feeling that something would be going on at that party, like it was all part of a bigger plan, likely to involve violence towards the Europa's. She needed a set of eyes on that party, someone to report anything happening straight to her, and that person was sitting right in front of her.

"Because I need someone to keep an ear to the ground on this."

Viorica looked oddly at Effy as she joked with her. As usual she didn't make any reaction to the sarcasm, no smiling whatsoever, just indifference. As instructed, Viorica reluctantly took a seat next to her lieutenant, greeting Emilia as she did so. Viorica had known of Emilia's double agent status for a 8 months now. Normally, only the leader and Lieutenants knew of informants and spies, but Viorica was given special status due to her loyalty. She wasn't too happy about not knowing for so long, but she knew her place. So she just kept quiet and was grateful for being trusted with this information. Viorica sat quietly as Effy and Emilia talked, waiting for them to finish so she can talk to Effy privately.

Viorica sat with her arms crossed waiting for the conversation to end. She was half listening to the two girls talking and instead was looking around the area for any trouble. If the informant was worse than she let on to be, someone would've been watching her. At the moment Viorica didn't see any signs of enemy gang members, but she kept vigilant. Her phone suddenly went off and Viorica opened it to look at the text. It was from Marie, one of Noorje's captains and bodyguard. She was asking about the update on the meeting.

I have informed everyone on the meeting and I am currently with Effy to tell her. Tell the leader that the girl she asked me to invite doesn't seem like she'll attend.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sun May 10, 2015 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sat May 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Elerian wrote:Miles Petraukas, Physics

Miles felt a smile creeping to his face as she told him where she was from. It felt good that he knew someone that used to live at least somewhat near his home. He knew Viorica was from Romania, but she was a cold woman, and he only stayed around her as long as was needed. "I know. Coming here with no English is hard. It looks like you've made it well enough though" he said with a slight grin. "I'm from Poland. I was born in Lublin and lived there until I came here." Suddenly his smile faded as he thought back on what he'd left behind, both the good and the bad. He looked down at the desk for a few moments, thinking back.

He looked back up from the table and with a sad smile he continued, "so why did you leave Aland? I hear its very beautiful there."

Johanna Ahlström
In Physics Class

Johanna was very interested in where Miles was from, as she had actually been to Poland for a track and field event. It had been when she was thirteen years old, so she remembered it fondly. She wanted to tell him about her experiences in Poland, but she was distracted by thoughts of Åland, her beautiful home. "The Åland Islands are very beautiful. There is Tullarns Äng, which is a meadow in my hometown, in Mariehamn. There are flowers with many colours, and trees and all. It is like a paradise, although it is in Scandinavia." She smiled, thinking of her youth spending time in Tullarns Äng, and Prästgårdsnäset. She missed her home greatly, but she knew that they had to leave. "We left Åland after my mother died. My older sisters were both allowed to come to American University with their fee paid for, because they do sport. My father saw it as an opportunity for the whole family to come here." She was sad talking about her mother, as well as the fact that they had to move.

Kirschau
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kirschau » Sat May 09, 2015 9:18 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:
"Brett"

Well, that was the best reply he could get out - it wasn't really rare to meet foreigners in Stammers, although the number of them was ridiculous. Not that Brett minded, as after all, he was also a foreigner, just with more connections to this place than an average person moving to Stammers. Onto the topic of their physics lesson, would their teacher be a no-show? Or would they get a stuttering(probably methdealing) nutcase like the who graced their last English sesson? All of these things seemed to swim around Brett's head, vying for dominance in the open fields of his mind, stored there with everything else - whether he could remember 'everything else' was a different story though. Still, the girl next to him seemed interesting - relatively cute but still had that sense of 'danger' about her, not the good danger either. Of course, it wasn't like she had an older brother who was suspicious of any boys, while the brother happened to be in one of the gangs, right?

Adriana Rezníková

Brett didn't seem very talkative, and Adriana was getting bored rather quickly. It was either he held her attention, or he stopped talking to her. She didn't like the game in between. With an attempt to start conversation, she nodded with her head towards the front of the classroom. "No teacher. What do you make of that?" She knew that Brett wasn't a Leviathan, so she didn't know why she was talking to him.

Tyson Victors

Victors took the friendly pat to the back of the head, pushing back at Michal jokingly before he stopped.

"Do you always speak Slovak to random people?" Victors asked as he stopped. "I mean, everyone knows you're Slovakian."

The conversation's mood turned grim as Victors leaned in to start speaking to Michal more privately. What was on his mind, was LaChapelle's actions and how the lieutenants had not invokved the Code on LaChapelle's murder of Davids.

"You remember the code from the initiation days right?" Victors asked Michal. "You realize that Christian broke it during his leadership duel, right?"

Michal Rezník

Michal laughed, wondering what Victors was referring to. Michal figured that Victors was referring to the comment that Michal had made to the attractive girl in the hall, so Michal grinned. "Yes, I do speak Slovak sometimes to people. It allows me to say whatever I want, without consequence. The girl I spoke to was very beautiful." Michal was known for being something of a "ladies man," so the comment was likely of no surprise. He then spoke silently to Victors, matching the amount of secrecy that Victors was using. "Come, we must go somewhere away from listening ears." He lead Victors to a rather isolated location off to the side of the entrance, where there was very little chance anybody was listening. "I know that Christian did not follow the code. I can do nothing about this. The only way we can challenge this is to challenge the gang to start a new leadership duel. I think this was never done, where a leader was challenged."
Last edited by Kirschau on Sat May 09, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eighteen Year Old Girl

Born in Trnava, Slovakia

PROUD SLOVAK

Ešte jedle rastú
Na krivánskej strane
Kto jak Slovák cíti
Nech sa šable chytí
A medzi nás stane!

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

Kirschau wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:
"Brett"

Adriana Rezníková

Brett didn't seem very talkative, and Adriana was getting bored rather quickly. It was either he held her attention, or he stopped talking to her. She didn't like the game in between. With an attempt to start conversation, she nodded with her head towards the front of the classroom. "No teacher. What do you make of that?" She knew that Brett wasn't a Leviathan, so she didn't know why she was talking to him.

Tyson Victors

Michal Rezník

Michal laughed, wondering what Victors was referring to. Michal figured that Victors was referring to the comment that Michal had made to the attractive girl in the hall, so Michal grinned. "Yes, I do speak Slovak sometimes to people. It allows me to say whatever I want, without consequence. The girl I spoke to was very beautiful." Michal was known for being something of a "ladies man," so the comment was likely of no surprise. He then spoke silently to Victors, matching the amount of secrecy that Victors was using. "Come, we must go somewhere away from listening ears." He lead Victors to a rather isolated location off to the side of the entrance, where there was very little chance anybody was listening. "I know that Christian did not follow the code. I can do nothing about this. The only way we can challenge this is to challenge the gang to start a new leadership duel. I think this was never done, where a leader was challenged."

"Teacher's probably pissed a gang member and is getting the crap beaten out of him or something" Brett replied casually, with a 1/5th of the School's students being gang members it was bound to happen, whether anyone liked it or not. Of course, Brett now wondered of Adriana's affiliation, or lack of. Was she a Europa? Maybe, they were composed mainly of Eastern Europeans though and not people from Central Europe. Was she a Zero? Definitely not - she wasn't even close to looking like an Asian and would thus be forced into a lower ranking position if she joined them. Was she a Leviathan? The small gang had seen a resurgence in recent weeks and were in prime position to capitalise on the Emperor's murder, considering how the Europa's were going to have their hands full. Tapping his fingers softly on the desk, Brett struggled to grapple with the inner most question on his mind - was Adriana part of a gang? Would she turn hostile if he asked? Still, Brett had no real way to find unless he...

"So, Adriana... are you a Europa or Leviathan?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse