NATION

PASSWORD

Utopia | School Gang RP | OPEN | IC | SIGN-UPS |

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Galdius wrote:
The stash house raid seemed to cause Viorica quite the discomfort as she scowled at the mention of it. the fuck up had happened under her watchful eyes, something that wasn't like her and soon she started rambling on in a rather sinister manner about not allowing anything go wrong at this meet, although her personal assurances didn't exactly ease effy's own discomfort about tonight's meet. Heading out of the door, she turned back to Viorica, who was following close behind. "Say, you don't happen to know exactly who hit that stash house do you?" She asked with a rustic smile, edger to gauge how exactly the muscle would react to her continued pushing on an issue that obviously left a black stain on her frightening reputation. "It put a serious dent in our profits, I assume you've got some sort of retaliation planned for those leviathans pricks?" Once again, smiling away as she took another jab at the woman. "We don't react, these assholes are going to keep on shitting all over us because they know they can get away with it." She explained, although she was likely more than aware of what she was saying. "And I don't think I could take another hit to my pocket, so I want to hear it from you, the one and only black widow, what ideas you have for hurting them? surely you've got something floating around in that aggressive head of yours." Continuing down the the path back to shithole of the school, she listened intently to the reply that Viorica had to offer.

Viorica looked at Effy with her usual scowl when she mentioned the raid. It truly did piss her off, being her one and only failure and it was a huge one. She hated that the drug den always came up and normally she would beat the shit out of anyone who mentioned it. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that to Effy, being a lieutenant she would get in a load of shit from Noorje. So in the meantime, Viorica kept her anger and hands in check. " I found out a lot through my methods. I know that it was a tactical raid conducted by the best fighters in the Leviathians, lead by the Infamous Dreama, aka Caleb McNeal." She said as her eyes narrowed in anger. " You are right... I have plenty of horrible things planned for those bastards, especially Dreama. I plan to hang him upside down by his ankle ligaments and skin...him...alive."
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sun May 31, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Tue May 26, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Kamunista
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Tue May 26, 2015 9:10 am

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Kamunista wrote:
Ray, glanced over his shoulder at the crowded cafeteria. He wasn't particularly hungry for a school lunch and he certainly didn't feel like waiting in line to get a lunch, and his appetite had disappeared when he had been asked to go intimidate someone's step-father. Plus, he did have an apple in his backpack if he did get hungry. Murray responded to Emilia's question, "I haven't eaten yet, but I'm not really hungry, plus if you want to leave now we could, because I already went to all the hard classes of the day." Murray continued after a brief pause, "If you want to eat here we can, or we can leave and eat somewhere else, or we can just go straight to your house and face your step-dad, the choice is yours."

Emilia shrugged in a nonchalant sense. "I don't usually eat lunch anyways. My, ah, midday drink usually sates my appetite." She said, smiling at Ray. "Besides, I don't really have the biggest appetite, if you couldn't tell." She said, gesturing down towards her small body. "And it's less, well, 'facing' him," she said, making quotation marks with her fingers. "Just... You know, in case something ever happens." She smiled at the kid again. "By the way, thanks for doing this for me, man." She said, in a quieter tone this time, looking the tall kid in his eyes. Whatever his intentions were, he would be a really good shield to hide her from the wrath of her stepfather.

After a brief pause, she said, "Should we head out?"

The hallway had mostly cleared out of other students since Ray had started talking to Emilia. Murray was nervous and was itching to get this task that he had volunteered for over and done with. Emilia thanked him, Ray grinned at her, "You're very welcome," he said with a cheerful and friendly tone which was the complete opposite of how he felt inside, inside Ray felt apprehensive and nervous.

"Should we head out?"
Emilia said, cutting through Ray's thoughts like a knife. Ray glanced at Emilia and nodded, "Lead the way," Ray said while gesturing towards the school doors with his arm.
Manatees are chill

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Galdius wrote:
The stash house raid seemed to cause Viorica quite the discomfort as she scowled at the mention of it. the fuck up had happened under her watchful eyes, something that wasn't like her and soon she started rambling on in a rather sinister manner about not allowing anything go wrong at this meet, although her personal assurances didn't exactly ease effy's own discomfort about tonight's meet. Heading out of the door, she turned back to Viorica, who was following close behind. "Say, you don't happen to know exactly who hit that stash house do you?" She asked with a rustic smile, edger to gauge how exactly the muscle would react to her continued pushing on an issue that obviously left a black stain on her frightening reputation. "It put a serious dent in our profits, I assume you've got some sort of retaliation planned for those leviathans pricks?" Once again, smiling away as she took another jab at the woman. "We don't react, these assholes are going to keep on shitting all over us because they know they can get away with it." She explained, although she was likely more than aware of what she was saying. "And I don't think I could take another hit to my pocket, so I want to hear it from you, the one and only black widow, what ideas you have for hurting them? surely you've got something floating around in that aggressive head of yours." Continuing down the the path back to shithole of the school, she listened intently to the reply that Viorica had to offer.

Viorica looked at Effy with her usual scowl when she mentioned the raid. It truly did piss her off, being her one and only failure and it was a huge one. She hated that the drug den always came up and normally she would beat the shit out of anyone who mentioned it. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that to Effy, being a lieutenant she would get in a load of shit from Noorje. So in the meantime, Viorica kept her anger and hands in check. " I found out a lot through my methods. I know that it was a tactical raid conducted by the best fighters in the Leviathans, all led by one of the Lieutenants, Tyson Powers." She said as her eyes narrowed in anger. " You are right... I have plenty of horrible things planned for those bastards, especially Tyson Powers. I plan to hang him upside down by his ankle ligaments and skin...him...alive."

Effy enjoyed the discomfort she was causing Viorica by bring up the stash house, as she rather sadistically scowled towards effy, her hands balled into fists and her gaze piercing into the side of effy's skull like a Bowie knife, which was about the only harm she could do to her right about now if she respected the chain of command, considering that attacking a lieutenant, especially one as senior as effy usually tended to entail some seriously harsh consequences, mostly involving crippling beatings. However, with her relationship with the boss being what it was, she could probably get away with it without so much as a slap on wrist, so it wasn't the smartest of ideas to be pushing this psychotic bitch who needed more than the recommended dose of Chlorpromazine. Thankfully she had good news on the subject, or if used correctly it could be beneficial, if it wasn't then the situation could turn into a tactical nightmare in the long run, the last thing they needed to throw on top of the already blazing pile of strained gang relationships which was ready to go up like a powder keg. According to Viorica, the man behind the raid, or one of them at-least, was Tyson Powers, a Lieutenant of the Leviathans, a tough and bright little shit and tended to not go anywhere without a couple of cronies who could be easily dealt with the right muscle, and serious beating, one enough to hospitalize the bastard would be more than suffice.

She however, had other ideas, bringing up the idea of stringing the bastard up by the legs and skinning him alive. She'd liked to assume she was joking, a bit of dark humor to lighten the situation, Viorica didn't strike her as the type of girl who had any sort of humor in the slightest and her narrowing eyes burning with hate solidified the fact in her mind that she was totally serious. "Gee, be careful with that edge friend, you might cut yourself." She quipped sarcastically at her dark and brutal plan, one which would only cause more strife between the gangs and potentially cause to ally up with the lesser evil after that, something that they didn't want at all. "I think one brutal slaying is enough don't you? Or do you want everyone to hate us more than they do already?" A sarcastic grin surfaced, showing off her mostly white teeth as she continued to berate her. "A severe beating at the most, the last murder put a stain on our image, we do another one so soon and it'll fuck us over." The school was now in sight, with the short cut that they had taken making the the trip a hell of a lot faster, perhaps if she'd had taken the route before she wouldn't have been late. "Alright? Now i'm going to go find the boss, if you wanna tag along feel free, I'm a sucker for company." Glancing towards her phone screen, she brought up Noortje on her contacts, bringing up messenger.

Where are you? we should talk about your plans for tonight.

Effy made her way back into the school grounds, heading towards the run down shit hole school building as she awaited for the reply from her boss, hoping to provide her criticism about her spur of the moment plan without informing her.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Thu May 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Noortje and her brother stood in the woods, but the mood about them was no longer tense, as Noortje displayed a vulnerability and softness that nobody in the school had ever seen. She had hugged her brother several times, but she did it one more time for good measure. Her father was as good as dead to her, and it happened that she hadn't lived with him since they moved to the United States. Once Noortje joined the Europas, she was quickly able to exert her influence on the Larsen twins, who had both been easily convinced to follow Noortje. The Dutch girl lived with the Larsens in their home, which was quite a good set-up. The Larsen twins very rarely saw their parents, so they were free to have people over, and do what they wanted in their house. This setting was perfect for Noortje to conduct meetings. Today, however, Noortje felt nervous that she would have to go to her home to face her father, since Braam would likely take her there. The siblings discussed the murder of the Zero Emperor, but Braam never revealed how he had found out about it. He had been away in the special forces for several years, so Noortje didn't understand where he was getting his information from. She was distracted from her hug with Braam by the vibration of her mobile in her pocket. She took the phone out, looking at the message. It was from Effy, which made Noortje both nervous and interested. Effy was a Lieutenant, but Noortje didn't feel that Effy was fully committed to the Europas. Or, if Effy was loyal to the Europas, it didn't seem that loyalty extended to Noortje. She quickly formed a message to send back, making sure to sound as emotionless as possible.

I am in the woods behind the track and field. Come meet me here, and do not worry about the guy I'm with. He is my brother, and can be trusted.

She didn't think that Effy would reply in favour of meeting in the woods, but Noortje figured she'd give it a go. She hoped that Effy would agree, as Noortje didn't really want to re-enter the school after Braam had called her out.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Thu May 28, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My entire life can be summed up in one video.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Fri May 29, 2015 3:53 pm

The Lunch Room, Stammers Regional High School
12:03 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors looked up as Dreama and the other two Leviathans returned to his table. Putting his phone away, Victors looked at their food. Dreama had picked probably one of the most stereotypical food bits he could, fried chicken with a side of french fries. Ridiculous. The other two had decided that a slice of pizza for each of them would suffice along with a bag of chips. Reaching over and taking a fry from Dreama's plate, Victors grinned at him. Rolling his eyes, Dreama took a piece of fried chicken and stuffed it into his mouth before talking again.

"So, you ever speak to Greg?" Dreama asked, his mouth full with the chicken as the other two Leviathans looked around.

"Nah, I was busy. Phone was off." Victors replied as he munched on the fry before slamming his hands on the table. "Fuck this food, let's go to McD's. My treat."

"Haha!" One of the members clapped before standing up. "Let's go Tyse."

Dreama and the other member both nodded in agreement as they stood up and left the room, leaving the food there.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri May 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Kamunista wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:
Emilia shrugged in a nonchalant sense. "I don't usually eat lunch anyways. My, ah, midday drink usually sates my appetite." She said, smiling at Ray. "Besides, I don't really have the biggest appetite, if you couldn't tell." She said, gesturing down towards her small body. "And it's less, well, 'facing' him," she said, making quotation marks with her fingers. "Just... You know, in case something ever happens." She smiled at the kid again. "By the way, thanks for doing this for me, man." She said, in a quieter tone this time, looking the tall kid in his eyes. Whatever his intentions were, he would be a really good shield to hide her from the wrath of her stepfather.

After a brief pause, she said, "Should we head out?"

The hallway had mostly cleared out of other students since Ray had started talking to Emilia. Murray was nervous and was itching to get this task that he had volunteered for over and done with. Emilia thanked him, Ray grinned at her, "You're very welcome," he said with a cheerful and friendly tone which was the complete opposite of how he felt inside, inside Ray felt apprehensive and nervous.

"Should we head out?"
Emilia said, cutting through Ray's thoughts like a knife. Ray glanced at Emilia and nodded, "Lead the way," Ray said while gesturing towards the school doors with his arm.

"Cool." Emilia said. It wasn't a long walk, and she knew that, but she was still somewhat dreading it, hoping that her guise of having a friend over would help with escaping her stepfather's wrath. As the pair started off from school, Emilia pulled out another cigarette, stopped briefly to light it, before walking again. Taking a long drag, she looked up at Ray before looking back straight ahead, visibly tense, and accentuating it so that Ray would give her some empathy and more attention than he had been previously. "Just this way," She nodded, as she jaywalked across one of the more residential streets that surrounded the school. It wasn't far, but it felt longer than it really was for Emilia. "We're almost there." She said, before trying to make some more conversation, feeling hard pressed and awkward.

"So, Ray, how's shit been with you? I mean like, school, and home, and stuff." She tried to sound nonchalant when asking him how his personal life was, but it didn't come across as such, probably making it even more awkward.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Kamunista
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Sat May 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Kamunista wrote:

"Cool." Emilia said. It wasn't a long walk, and she knew that, but she was still somewhat dreading it, hoping that her guise of having a friend over would help with escaping her stepfather's wrath. As the pair started off from school, Emilia pulled out another cigarette, stopped briefly to light it, before walking again. Taking a long drag, she looked up at Ray before looking back straight ahead, visibly tense, and accentuating it so that Ray would give her some empathy and more attention than he had been previously. "Just this way," She nodded, as she jaywalked across one of the more residential streets that surrounded the school. It wasn't far, but it felt longer than it really was for Emilia. "We're almost there." She said, before trying to make some more conversation, feeling hard pressed and awkward.

"So, Ray, how's shit been with you? I mean like, school, and home, and stuff." She tried to sound nonchalant when asking him how his personal life was, but it didn't come across as such, probably making it even more awkward.

Ray trailed behind Emilia as she led the way to her house, Ray glanced at Emilia as she lit a cigarette; smoking disgusted Ray but he decided not to reprimand her as she started smoking as he was rather conflicted inside. Emilia and Murray walked in silence which was kind of awkward. Ray wanted to say something to sympathize with Emilia but he really didn't know what to say, everybody he knew had shitty parents, and Ray was no stranger to that world. Emilia said something that Ray didn't catch so he followed her across the street. They had been walking for several minutes and Ray was really struggling to come up with some topic to make conversation to make this whole situation less awkward when Emilia did that for him,
"So, Ray, how's shit been with you? I mean like, school, and home, and stuff."

Ray quickly replied, "Well school just started and I'm missing classes for the first time since my freshman year, and at home I have to take care of my alcoholic Mother." Ray paused realizing that he probably sounded really bitter, "How are things by you?" Ray asked Emilia in a less harsher tone.
Manatees are chill

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sun May 31, 2015 9:18 am

Johanna Ahlström
In the Lunch Room

Johanna had gone to the lunch room, as it was that time of the day. She wasn't very hungry, but she knew that she should make at least an attempt to eat something. There were many gang members in the room, but Johanna focused on the two fascinating people she had met that day already. Miles seemed to be full of mystery, which intrigued Johanna. The idea that Miles was in a gang still disturbed her to some degree, but he was kind to her, and so she didn't feel that he was the stereotypical gang member she had believed she'd see at Stammers. Then, she had met Jayson. He was also kind to Johanna, although Johanna couldn't always understand what he was talking about. He wasn't in a gang, which was a good thing in Johanna's mind. Both of the young men she had met had been kind, so she figured that it wouldn't be so bad being a student at Stammers Regional High School, if things stayed the way they were.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun May 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Galdius wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:
Viorica looked at Effy with her usual scowl when she mentioned the raid. It truly did piss her off, being her one and only failure and it was a huge one. She hated that the drug den always came up and normally she would beat the shit out of anyone who mentioned it. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that to Effy, being a lieutenant she would get in a load of shit from Noorje. So in the meantime, Viorica kept her anger and hands in check. " I found out a lot through my methods. I know that it was a tactical raid conducted by the best fighters in the Leviathans, all led by one of the Lieutenants, Tyson Powers." She said as her eyes narrowed in anger. " You are right... I have plenty of horrible things planned for those bastards, especially Tyson Powers. I plan to hang him upside down by his ankle ligaments and skin...him...alive."

Effy enjoyed the discomfort she was causing Viorica by bring up the stash house, as she rather sadistically scowled towards effy, her hands balled into fists and her gaze piercing into the side of effy's skull like a Bowie knife, which was about the only harm she could do to her right about now if she respected the chain of command, considering that attacking a lieutenant, especially one as senior as effy usually tended to entail some seriously harsh consequences, mostly involving crippling beatings. However, with her relationship with the boss being what it was, she could probably get away with it without so much as a slap on wrist, so it wasn't the smartest of ideas to be pushing this psychotic bitch who needed more than the recommended dose of Chlorpromazine. Thankfully she had good news on the subject, or if used correctly it could be beneficial, if it wasn't then the situation could turn into a tactical nightmare in the long run, the last thing they needed to throw on top of the already blazing pile of strained gang relationships which was ready to go up like a powder keg. According to Viorica, the man behind the raid, or one of them at-least, was Tyson Powers, a Lieutenant of the Leviathans, a tough and bright little shit and tended to not go anywhere without a couple of cronies who could be easily dealt with the right muscle, and serious beating, one enough to hospitalize the bastard would be more than suffice.

She however, had other ideas, bringing up the idea of stringing the bastard up by the legs and skinning him alive. She'd liked to assume she was joking, a bit of dark humor to lighten the situation, Viorica didn't strike her as the type of girl who had any sort of humor in the slightest and her narrowing eyes burning with hate solidified the fact in her mind that she was totally serious. "Gee, be careful with that edge friend, you might cut yourself." She quipped sarcastically at her dark and brutal plan, one which would only cause more strife between the gangs and potentially cause to ally up with the lesser evil after that, something that they didn't want at all. "I think one brutal slaying is enough don't you? Or do you want everyone to hate us more than they do already?" A sarcastic grin surfaced, showing off her mostly white teeth as she continued to berate her. "A severe beating at the most, the last murder put a stain on our image, we do another one so soon and it'll fuck us over." The school was now in sight, with the short cut that they had taken making the the trip a hell of a lot faster, perhaps if she'd had taken the route before she wouldn't have been late. "Alright? Now i'm going to go find the boss, if you wanna tag along feel free, I'm a sucker for company." Glancing towards her phone screen, she brought up Noortje on her contacts, bringing up messenger.

Where are you? we should talk about your plans for tonight.

Effy made her way back into the school grounds, heading towards the run down shit hole school building as she awaited for the reply from her boss, hoping to provide her criticism about her spur of the moment plan without informing her.

" With all due respect lieutenant, I don't care if the hate us as long as they fear us." Viorica said in a macabre tone of voice as she glared at Effy. " As you well now, fear is highly effective in getting people to do what you want. They may hate us, but their fear will be so overwhelming that they will not dare stand against us for fear of death. I'm here to instill that fear, whether it's death or mutilation. War is coming Lieutenant and if we aren't willing to dispatch our enemies, we won't last." Viorica said as she pulled out a pocket knife and began digging dirt out from under her finger nails. " Fine...I'll play nice for now, but at some point in time that motherfucker is going to die." Viorica said menacingly as she stared at Effy as if staring into her soul.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Walabam
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:54 am

12:30 PM
The Principal's Office, Stammers Regional High School

"Hello there. I'm the Principal of Stammers Regional High, and I would like to welcome you to our school." Vivian nodded. It was an introduction so robotic that the Principal could have just installed a robot to do what she just did. "It's your first day today, so I'm going to have to take you around, for a...tour. Yes, a tour." Once again, Vivian nodded. She felt all this bullshit was just a waste of time, but to her, manners always come first. The principal stood up from her chair, patting Vivian's back, uttering "come," before she opened the doors for Vivian.

Leading the way, the principal was quick to point out that the school had a "friendly environment" and that there was "rarely a need to lodge a complaint". Vivian looked around her surroundings - the blood-stained walls, the vandalized benches - and it did not give her a good impression. Nonetheless, Vivian decided to give the principal the benefit of doubt, walking briskly behind her footsteps. The classrooms had been fairly empty as it was lunchtime, although it was quite possible that they would be empty even after lunch. As the duo walked into the lunch room, everyone turned and looked, like hungry lions watching their prey.

"May I have your attention, please," shouted the principal, "I would like to introduce you to our newest student, Vivian Chen Suck-a-motor."

The crowd burst out in laughter. Vivian rolled her eyes in great displeasure.

"It's...Sakamoto, ma'am. Sa-ka-moe-toe," corrected Vivian.

"Right," answered the principal, although she did not even try to correct herself. "Anyway," the principal continued, "you will be joining these students for lunch. Have fun."

"Have fun...?" questioned Vivian while the principal exited the lunch room. There was no reply. Vivian turned to look at the rowdy crowd, trying to find a seat for herself. She walked over to one of the tables with many empty seats, but it was not long before one of the students tugged on her ponytail. "Hey, bitch. You can't sit here." Vivian nodded silently, walking away as the bunch laughed at her.

And in a corner she stood...
wat.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 am

Kamunista wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:

Ray trailed behind Emilia as she led the way to her house, Ray glanced at Emilia as she lit a cigarette; smoking disgusted Ray but he decided not to reprimand her as she started smoking as he was rather conflicted inside. Emilia and Murray walked in silence which was kind of awkward. Ray wanted to say something to sympathize with Emilia but he really didn't know what to say, everybody he knew had shitty parents, and Ray was no stranger to that world. Emilia said something that Ray didn't catch so he followed her across the street. They had been walking for several minutes and Ray was really struggling to come up with some topic to make conversation to make this whole situation less awkward when Emilia did that for him,
"So, Ray, how's shit been with you? I mean like, school, and home, and stuff."

Ray quickly replied, "Well school just started and I'm missing classes for the first time since my freshman year, and at home I have to take care of my alcoholic Mother." Ray paused realizing that he probably sounded really bitter, "How are things by you?" Ray asked Emilia in a less harsher tone.

"Ha, that's good. Welcome to my world." She said, when Ray mentioned missing classes even at the beginning of the semester. "It's fun, you should try it some time. Not too often, because, you know, I need your exam notes." She concluded, as Ray continued on about his mother. Normally she couldn't care about most people's feelings or situations, but she had a soft spot, though it wasn't quite sympathy, for kids who had alcoholic parents. She nodded solemnly as Ray stressed about his mother.

"Hey, I understand. But at the end of the day you deal with your Mom in a healthy way, you know? It's better to help her out and try to wean her off than just be angry about it like me." She said, in reference to her stepfather. "Seriously though, you should take the night off tonight, come out with the rest of us." She said, smiling back a little at Ray. She was glad the kid was opening up to her a bit, the two of them had rarely talked before.

"It's just over here." Emilia said, nodding towards one of the one-floor bungalows that dotted the landscape near the school. The house wasb't anything special, red brick with a single window out front, a white door, and a very unkempt lawn. Trudging through the long grass, she looked back at Ray. "Ready?"
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Kamunista
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kamunista » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Kamunista wrote:

"Ha, that's good. Welcome to my world." She said, when Ray mentioned missing classes even at the beginning of the semester. "It's fun, you should try it some time. Not too often, because, you know, I need your exam notes." She concluded, as Ray continued on about his mother. Normally she couldn't care about most people's feelings or situations, but she had a soft spot, though it wasn't quite sympathy, for kids who had alcoholic parents. She nodded solemnly as Ray stressed about his mother.

"Hey, I understand. But at the end of the day you deal with your Mom in a healthy way, you know? It's better to help her out and try to wean her off than just be angry about it like me." She said, in reference to her stepfather. "Seriously though, you should take the night off tonight, come out with the rest of us." She said, smiling back a little at Ray. She was glad the kid was opening up to her a bit, the two of them had rarely talked before.

"It's just over here." Emilia said, nodding towards one of the one-floor bungalows that dotted the landscape near the school. The house wasb't anything special, red brick with a single window out front, a white door, and a very unkempt lawn. Trudging through the long grass, she looked back at Ray. "Ready?"

Ray thought about Emilia's suggestion about hanging out later for a second before he responded, "I think I will come and hang out with you guys tonight," he said secretly glad to have something to do besides study. The duo continued through the neighborhood of the run down one floor bungalows. Emilia gestured up ahead to a particular bungalow with an overgrown front lawn,
"It's just over here."

Ray fidgeted a little, but he faced up to his fears and followed Emilia in crossing the overgrown lawn, Emilia turned back to Ray,
"Ready?"

Murray nodded, "Let's go."
Manatees are chill

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Dairy Queen, Perry Avenue, Stammers
12:19 PM
Tyson Victors

"And I said to this asshat: 'hey man, if you're looking for trouble, I can donkey punch your ass and get this over with'." Dreama laughed, clearly not knowing what donkey punch meant.

To be honest, Victors had no idea either. He had paid for everyone's blizzard instead (to which, Dreama had picked an extra large Oreo Blizzard with M&M's and a large drink to go along with it) and was currently enjoying a small Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard while the other two Leviathans had taken small Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter. Seriously, this might be the last time Victors would ever buy his gang members anything.

"What the hell are you going on about?" Someone looked over and shouted, out of the blue. "There are kids here! Watch your language!"

Dreama stood up, pushing his seat back and rolling up the sleeves on his sweater. He revealed a tattooed arm, with the letter "L" in bold, on the forearm. It was highlighted with various colours such as crimson, white and a shade of dark yellow. It looked weird, but artistic. Victors mused at this as he nodded to the other two Leviathans, who followed Dreama's lead.

"You watch your fucking tone," Dreama snapped at the man, growling as the other two Leviathans moved slowly towards the man. "Leviathans are people not to be fucking messed with. Understand? I'll find out where you live and torch your shitty house to the ground."

The man nodded and turned around before gathering his family and belongings before leaving the Dairy Queen. Dreama sat back down, the other two Leviathans doing likewise as they returned to their light and cheerful conversation.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse