NATION

PASSWORD

Utopia | School Gang RP | OPEN | IC | SIGN-UPS |

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 am

Kirschau wrote:Snip

Stammers Regional High School
9:39 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors regarded what Reznik had just said with humour, almost laughing at what he had just said. Shaking his head no, Victors looked at Reznik again.

"No, we can challenge him outside of the duels." Victors corrected his fellow lieutenant. "If enough evidence is brought against Christian, we're permitted to present a case to open up the leadership position again."

Victors had to admit, he felt knowledgeable on the subject again. It was a fantastic feeling, and to be honest, he had to admire how much of the Code he could remember from his initiation days.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun May 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Miles Petraukas, Physics

Miles had never even been outside Lublin until he'd come here. It seemed that Johanna and him had two entirely different childhoods, but when she mentioned her mom he realized they weren't so different after all. they had both lost someone they had loved dearly. Miles saw Johanna in a new light, she knew pain as he had, and they'd both left behind a place that was held dearly to their heart. Miles felt as though he was much closer to Johanna now than he had with anyone in the gang he'd known for much longer. Miles found himself talking before he could stop himself. "I lost my brother, in Poland. He was murdered, and my family left Poland behind to get away from it all" Miles recounted as he stared ahead in his dark reverie. Miles brought himself back and looked over at Johanna, "sorry, I shouldn't have said that . . ."

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Outside SRHS

Jayson J. Bullard, or "Prince J." as they call him back in Watts, is seen casually walking to school for the first time. While booming out gangsta rap music from his small bose speaker in his black jansports backpack, and while having his pants sagged and his black hat turned backwards, he looks at the run-down school, which seems to look much worse from the outside than back in Watts, well, at least from Jayson's vision.

"Hope I don't get into the way of dem nigga's I was hearin' bout." Jayson said as he neared the steps of the front door.

When Jayson walked into the school, which already started, he heads for the administration office. Usually, when he goes to something new, he refers to the "boss" of that particular place.

He sits down and waits to enter the Principal's office, waiting for him to receive his daily schedule for the rest of the school year. Having a flashback of the first time he entered high school -in which at that time, it was absolute hell-, he silently said to himself,

"Not this shit again."
Last edited by Tecomaia on Sun May 10, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

"Well." Emilia said, finishing off her second cigarette of the day, throwing the butt on the ground where she crushed it with her knock-off Converse and tossing her water bottle back into her bag, but not before she made sure that the top was fully sealed. Zipping up her pack, which was a small little knapsack that was branded with "Armani Exchange" - Something she had stolen off of the last kid who had bothered to call her a psycho. "I guess that's that then. You'll be paying me to get fucked up and get whatever sort of information you'll need." She chuckled, making it obvious that she was oversimplifying it. "Unless you want to pay me for something else." She winked, before continuing on, "Just kidding, who do you think I am, Daniel?" Loud enough so that the rapper-to-be could hear her. "Seriously, I'll get you your information by tomorrow. May not be tomorrow morning, to be honest, since it depends on how my head feels."

"Hey, look, though, you have what I need now? You know that I usually get paid up front." She said, trying not to meet the gave of Viorica, who intimidated the hell out of her. Pushing her sweater's long sleeves up to her elbows due to her slight nervous sweat that she had taken on ever since the gothic girl had walked into the cafe, she unintentionally showed off her arm's bruises and pressure cuts to the two girls in front of her, a fact that she wasn't even really aware of as she was awaiting Effy's answer.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Sun May 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Elerian wrote:Miles Petraukas, Physics

Miles had never even been outside Lublin until he'd come here. It seemed that Johanna and him had two entirely different childhoods, but when she mentioned her mom he realized they weren't so different after all. they had both lost someone they had loved dearly. Miles saw Johanna in a new light, she knew pain as he had, and they'd both left behind a place that was held dearly to their heart. Miles felt as though he was much closer to Johanna now than he had with anyone in the gang he'd known for much longer. Miles found himself talking before he could stop himself. "I lost my brother, in Poland. He was murdered, and my family left Poland behind to get away from it all" Miles recounted as he stared ahead in his dark reverie. Miles brought himself back and looked over at Johanna, "sorry, I shouldn't have said that . . ."

Johanna Ahlström
In Physics Class

Johanna heard Miles tell his story, seemingly unable to stop himself. To Johanna, it seemed that he really wanted to tell this, but there was still hesitation. She felt it made him seem much more vulnerable than he appeared outwardly. When Miles looked over at Johanna, she saw that there was true sorrow in his eyes. She felt true sympathy for his situation, as she knew how it felt to lose somebody dear. "I am so sorry to hear that you lost your brother. I cannot imagine what it felt like to lose your brother in such a way." Johanna's mother died after an illness had ravaged her for some time, so it didn't come at much of a surprise. It had been more of a relief to the family that Johanna's mother was out of her pain. "Now, you come to a place like this, where there are gangs that will do the same things. I fear the gangs." She did have concerns that Miles was a gang member, but she didn't feel it was all that important in that moment.

Kirschau
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirschau » Sun May 10, 2015 5:10 pm

The Emerald Dragon wrote:"Teacher's probably pissed a gang member and is getting the crap beaten out of him or something" Brett replied casually, with a 1/5th of the School's students being gang members it was bound to happen, whether anyone liked it or not. Of course, Brett now wondered of Adriana's affiliation, or lack of. Was she a Europa? Maybe, they were composed mainly of Eastern Europeans though and not people from Central Europe. Was she a Zero? Definitely not - she wasn't even close to looking like an Asian and would thus be forced into a lower ranking position if she joined them. Was she a Leviathan? The small gang had seen a resurgence in recent weeks and were in prime position to capitalise on the Emperor's murder, considering how the Europa's were going to have their hands full. Tapping his fingers softly on the desk, Brett struggled to grapple with the inner most question on his mind - was Adriana part of a gang? Would she turn hostile if he asked? Still, Brett had no real way to find unless he...

"So, Adriana... are you a Europa or Leviathan?"

Adriana Rezníková

Adriana was very surprised by Brett's question, and didn't really want to answer it. She knew that if he needed to ask about her affiliation, she definitely knew he was unaffiliated. Most people in the school knew that Adriana was Michal Rezník's rebellious sister. She figured that Brett was either new, or ignorant. "Sorry, kámoš, but I have to go." With that, Adriana got up and walked toward the door, smirking when she noticed that the teacher wasn't in. As she walked into the hallway, she went in the direction with fewer students, looking to be on her own.

Ontorisa wrote:Stammers Regional High School
9:39 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors regarded what Reznik had just said with humour, almost laughing at what he had just said. Shaking his head no, Victors looked at Reznik again.

"No, we can challenge him outside of the duels." Victors corrected his fellow lieutenant. "If enough evidence is brought against Christian, we're permitted to present a case to open up the leadership position again."

Victors had to admit, he felt knowledgeable on the subject again. It was a fantastic feeling, and to be honest, he had to admire how much of the Code he could remember from his initiation days.

Michal Rezník

Michal smirked, feeling slightly embarrassed at being called out on not knowing the code very well. When he had first read the code, he had hardly understood it, as his English wasn't very good at the time. "I admit that I don't remember much of the code. I have trouble with English," he said, a smirk still on his face. "If you want to challenge Christian, count me in. I am a far better fighter than he is, and could defeat him in combat with no trouble. He is insane, but I have superior skill. So do you." He looked out at the sky. "I must leave now. I have something to get done." With that, he left Victors there, patting him on the back again as he left.
Eighteen Year Old Girl

Born in Trnava, Slovakia

College Student Studying Biochemistry

PROUD SLOVAK

Ešte jedle rastú
Na krivánskej strane
Kto jak Slovák cíti
Nech sa šable chytí
A medzi nás stane!

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 5:35 pm

In School

"Fuck this shit." Jayson said as he got up from the worn chair he is sitting.

After waiting the longest-ass time he can at the Principals Office, Jayson just got up with all his stuff, and he walked to one of the classes.

As he walks through the hallways, he looks at the lockers in the hallway many of whom, were jacked up to shit. He saw a classroom with people in it, in which the class name said "PHYSICS."

Jayson walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Aye, who's there?" He said while rap music was booming from his Bose speaker.
Last edited by Tecomaia on Sun May 10, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 5:57 pm

9:41 AM
Tyson Victors

"Alright bud, catch you later." Victors nodded to Reznik as he departed, a tiny bit disappointed that the two couldn't be closer, probably because Victors couldn't understand what Reznik was saying, even on a good day.

As Victors turned and looked around, he was a bit confused. Part of him wanted to head over to his Period 2 class and try understanding the subject of Geography, while the other part of him wanted to just skip it, skip the class, skip school and just go back to his house and do something else other than this. Taking out his phone again, he flipped through the messages, mostly those with his friends who weren't involved with the Leviathans, especially his ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Richardson, whom he still talked to as a friend even though she transferred to Stammers East District School. It was awkward between the two sometimes, with some old feelings coming up here and there, but they were pretty good friends.

To be honest, Victors would go after her again if he could. She was pretty funny.

Lost in his thoughts, Victors subconsciously began to walk down the hallway, checking his phone and reading different conversations. He was already reading the text conversation with another friend of his, Darren O'Brian, who switched recently to Stammers East District School, sports rivals of Stammers Regional High School. It was a pretty funny conversation, O'Brian constantly bringing up how he felt that if Victors went to SEDS, he could become that star hockey player he always fantasized about.

Then he dropped his phone, the device hitting and sliding down the hallway as if the floor were ice. Victors stared at it as his mouth felt like it dropped to the floor.

"Oh for fuck's sake." He snapped, raising his voice as he began to walk over to the phone.
Last edited by Ontorisa on Wed May 13, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun May 10, 2015 6:11 pm

9:41 AM
Tyson Victors

"Alright bud, catch you later." Victors nodded to Reznik as he departed, a tiny bit disappointed that the two couldn't be closer, probably because Victors couldn't understand what Reznik was saying, even on a good day.

As Victors turned and looked around, he was a bit confused. Part of him wanted to head over to his Period 2 class and try understanding the subject of Geography, while the other part of him wanted to just skip it, skip the class, skip school and just go back to his house and do something else other than this. Taking out his phone again, he flipped through the messages, mostly those with his friends who weren't involved with the Leviathans, especially his ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Richardson, whom he still talked to as a friend. It was awkward between the two sometimes, with some old feelings coming up here and there, but they were pretty good friends.

To be honest, Victors would go after her again if he could. She was pretty funny.

Lost in his thoughts, Victors subconsciously began to walk down the hallway, checking his phone and reading different conversations. He was already reading the text conversation with another friend of his, Darren O'Brian, who switched recently to Stammers East District School, sports rivals of Stammers Regional High School. It was a pretty funny conversation, O'Brian constantly bringing up how he felt that if Victors went to SEDS, he could become that star hockey player he always fantasized about.

Then he dropped his phone, the device hitting and sliding down the hallway as if the floor were ice. Victors stared at it as his mouth felt like it dropped to the floor.

"Oh for fuck's sake." He snapped, raising his voice as he began to walk over to the phone.

Noortje had noticed the Leviathan Lieutenant Tyson Victors walking down the hallway, his eyes on his phone. She nudged Marie Larsen, who grinned at Noortje. Although the three girls could likely take Victors down if they wanted to, they wouldn't dare. They would rather play games with him to test his loyalty to the Leviathans. Noortje knew that Victors was very loyal to the Leviathans, but she had certainly managed to change young mens' loyalties in the past. She used her looks to her advantage, although she would never dare become involved with anybody at Stammers Regional. She found the thought of being that close with somebody to be absolutely revolting. When Victors dropped his phone, Noortje smirked, but was glad when the phone slid over towards her. She stepped away from the wall, Marie and Anna following her, and picked up the phone. She didn't look at the phone, as she really wasn't interested in what it contained. She looked over at Tyson Victors, speaking with her Dutch accent, "You dropped your phone, Leviathan." She didn't hold the phone out for Tyson to grab, though, instead holding it in her hand behind her back.
Last edited by Skegness-on-Pirn on Sun May 10, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My entire life can be summed up in one video.

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Hallway

Hearing noises in the hallway, which sounds like people, Jayson decides to walk from the classroom to wherever the noise is being generated. From a distance, he notices a group of people talking, and to try and get their attention, he says,

"Aye, who are you?"

Jayson walks forward to the people while still booming rap music from his bose speaker.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 6:40 pm

9:42 AM
Tyson Victors

Immediately, Victors almost froze as he made eye contact with Drielsma. She almost playfully held his phone while her two lackeys looked on with contempt as Victors almost, well, abandoned the phone. However, he did make some notes about the Leviathan's strength around Skanky Joe's, a run-down night club whose owner did not give two shits about who went in and who went out as long as they brought business.

Noticing Drielsma had moved the phone behind her back, Victors almost threw his hands up as if to say fuck it, you can keep it. He thought twice against it and began to approach her, cautious to make sure her lackeys didn't jump him when he got close.

"Easy there Norris," Victors cautiously spoke, as if he were trying to calm down a furious bear or something, regardless of Drielsma's tone. "Just hand me the phone and I'm out of here."

Victors knew that even if Drielsma was acting playful, he was not taking any chances. He knew her style, acting romantic and then, well, to put it lightly, crushing a guy's hopes. If anything, Victors was definitely not going to let this happen to him.

Then as if on cue, a kid, blasting heavy rap music. Already, Victors knew the tune, it was something on the lines of Blessings by Big Sean. Turning his head to the newcomer, Victors almost laughed his ass off at the kid. He tried acting like a baller, but honestly, fuck, this kid, for serious?

"How about you fuck off and mind your own business kid." Victors shot back at the kid, turning his attention away from Drielsma, which may not have been the wisest move, but he had to attend to an outsider before he returned to Drielsma.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun May 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Tecomaia wrote:Hallway

Hearing noises in the hallway, which sounds like people, Jayson decides to walk from the classroom to wherever the noise is being generated. From a distance, he notices a group of people talking, and to try and get their attention, he says,

"Aye, who are you?"

Jayson walks forward to the people while still booming rap music from his bose speaker.

When the student booming rap music came down the hall, disturbing the hallway, Noortje subtly gestured to Anna and Marie Larsen. They both walked over to the student, whom none of them recognised. Anna spoke first, "I'm Anna Larsen. We should go to a different part of the hallway, so that we don't disturb Noortje." Anna and Marie didn't care if the boy knew who Noortje was or not, so they didn't say any more. They started to walk to a different part of the hallway, hoping that the guy would follow them, and also so that the three of them would leave Noortje to be alone with Tyson Victors. They knew that he wouldn't do anything stupid in the open hallway of the school.

Tyson Victors

Immediately, Victors almost froze as he made eye contact with Drielsma. She almost playfully held his phone while her two lackeys looked on with contempt as Victors almost, well, abandoned the phone. However, he did make some notes about the Leviathan's strength around Skanky Joe's, a run-down night club whose owner did not give two shits about who went in and who went out as long as they brought business.

Noticing Drielsma had moved the phone behind her back, Victors almost threw his hands up as if to say fuck it, you can keep it. He thought twice against it and began to approach her, cautious to make sure her lackeys didn't jump him when he got close.

"Easy there Norris," Victors cautiously spoke, as if he were trying to calm down a furious bear or something, regardless of Drielsma's tone. "Just hand me the phone and I'm out of here."

Victors knew that even if Drielsma was acting playful, he was not taking any chances. He knew her style, acting romantic and then, well, to put it lightly, crushing a guy's hopes. If anything, Victors was definitely not going to let this happen to him.

Then as if on cue, a kid, blasting heavy rap music. Already, Victors knew the tune, it was something on the lines of Blessings by Big Sean. Turning his head to the newcomer, Victors almost laughed his ass off at the kid. He tried acting like a baller, but honestly, fuck, this kid, for serious?

"How about you fuck off and mind your own business kid." Victors shot back at the kid, turning his attention away from Drielsma, which may not have been the wisest move, but he had to attend to an outsider before he returned to Drielsma.

Noortje wasn't too distracted by the rap music, but Anna and Marie had done exactly what they were meant to do. She kept her eyes on Tyson Victors, knowing that he could be dangerous if he felt threatened. She kept a cocky grin on her face, hoping that Victors would turn around sooner rather than later. She spoke then, hoping to piss him off a bit. "You seem pretty frustrated, Tyson. What's the matter? You can't handle some music? I'll admit, the music is terrible, but I can stand it."

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Tyson Victors

"The fuck you want, cracker?" Jayson said to Tyson.

Jayson turned off his bose speaker, and then he continued speaking.

"Look, you don't need to bring that muthafuckin' shit up to me, I'm just trying to fit in with this fuckin' dump, besides, who are you even to start with?." Jayson says to Tyson, while fixing his shirt.

Then, Jayson turned over to two other people that were speaking to him. Sighing after dealing with Tyson, he follows the two people, unaware of what'll happen next.
"Aye, I'm Jayson." He said.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 6:56 pm

9:43 AM
Tyson Victors

Victors looked over at Drielsma as he commented on the music and Victors' reaction to it. She was acting friendly, which was unusual considering that she was incredibly hostile to the Leviathans even on her best days. He shot her a confused look before turning his gaze back to the cocky African-American kid, whom Victors held a large height advantage over. The kid could talk for all he wanted to, but clearly did not know who Victors was.

"Tyson, motherfucking, Victors." Victors snapped at the kid before pointing to the bun. "You're new around here, eh? Know what this is?"

Victors stepped menacingly forward towards the kid, continuing to tower over him and not giving him anytime to talk.

"Lieutenant of the Leviathans," Victors hissed at the kid, continuing his verbal dominance over the shorter kid. "And I would watch your fucking mouth before you start running it all around here."

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Tyson Victors

Victors looked over at Drielsma as he commented on the music and Victors' reaction to it. She was acting friendly, which was unusual considering that she was incredibly hostile to the Leviathans even on her best days. He shot her a confused look before turning his gaze back to the cocky African-American kid, whom Victors held a large height advantage over. The kid could talk for all he wanted to, but clearly did not know who Victors was.

"Tyson, motherfucking, Victors." Victors snapped at the kid before pointing to the bun. "You're new around here, eh? Know what this is?"

Victors stepped menacingly forward towards the kid, continuing to tower over him and not giving him anytime to talk.

"Lieutenant of the Leviathans," Victors hissed at the kid, continuing his verbal dominance over the shorter kid. "And I would watch your fucking mouth before you start running it all around here."

Jayson leaned back a little bit, but he isn't really surprised by the loudness of his voice, nor his height. He just casually looked at him, and kept his cool.

"Damn, aight, didn't really need to get yo ass on me anyways. By the way, I'm Jayson. Jayson Bullard." Jayson said to him before following the other two people.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun May 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Tecomaia wrote:"The fuck you want, cracker?" Jayson said to Tyson.

Jayson turned off his bose speaker, and then he continued speaking.

"Look, you don't need to bring that muthafuckin' shit up to me, I'm just trying to fit in with this fuckin' dump, besides, who are you even to start with?." Jayson says to Tyson, while fixing his shirt.

Then, Jayson turned over to two other people that were speaking to him. Sighing after dealing with Tyson, he follows the two people, unaware of what'll happen next.
"Aye, I'm Jayson." He said.

Anna and Marie Larsen both grinned when they heard the slight argument happen between the Leviathan and the new guy. They loved conflict, but never became actively involved. Noortje had done very well to get them to become quite successful in the art of seduction and mind-games. The athletic blondes were rarely far from their leader, only leaving her side when told. They would do a lot of things to ensure they remained in Noortje's good graces. Now, they were going to a secluded part of the school with a guy blasting rap music. They certainly weren't looking forward to any conversation, despite the kind appearances they put on. When they got to their location, the twins leaned against a wall. The guy introduced himself as Jayson, so the twins figured they'd introduce themselves better. "You already met Anna, but I'm Marie. We're twins, if you couldn't tell," said Marie, hoping that the guy wouldn't feel any need to go back and bother Noortje and Tyson any further.

Tyson Victors

Noortje smirked at the exchange between Tyson and Jayson. Tyson seemed very desperate to prove himself to be the bigger man, which made Noortje wonder if he was compensating for something. He also seemed to get off on the fact that he was a Leviathan lieutenant. Noortje found that to be quite funny, as she didn't really respect the Leviathan lieutenants after they allowed a weakling like Christian to take the leadership of the gang without following the rules. "Wow, Victors, it seems you've got something on your mind. You want to talk about it?" She kept his phone behind her back, hoping that she would be able to get into the Leviathan's head.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 7:26 pm

9:44 AM
Tyson Victors

Just for the record, Victors did not get off on throwing his rank around. It was just dropped on top of the insubordinate kids who didn't understand Victors' menacing appearance. If anything, with Drielsma almost taunting him from the sidelines, Victors just wanted this kid out of there. But, priorities, there was either some gang-banger, or the head of a snake.

"Alright Norris," Victors turned to Drielsma, a mix of annoyed and fatigue. "What do you want?"

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun May 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Tyson Victors

Just for the record, Victors did not get off on throwing his rank around. It was just dropped on top of the insubordinate kids who didn't understand Victors' menacing appearance. If anything, with Drielsma almost taunting him from the sidelines, Victors just wanted this kid out of there. But, priorities, there was either some gang-banger, or the head of a snake.

"Alright Norris," Victors turned to Drielsma, a mix of annoyed and fatigue. "What do you want?"

Noortje found it flattering that Tyson preferred to talk to her over the random individual she'd not-so-kindly told off. He knew which person was more important, which made Noortje feel a bit proud. She had worked hard for her position at the top of the Europas, and it was good to be respected. "Wow, Tyson, you don't seem too friendly. You make it sound like I'm some kind of monster." She smirked, still holding Victor's phone behind her back. She looked directly into his eyes with her own, as that method had intimidated many in her experience. "You know I prefer when people use my first name correctly." She hated being called anything other than Noortje, or if she was in a good mood, Noora.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Tyson Victors

Victors almost legitimately smiled at Drielsma's comments, but caught himself at the last second, keeping a straight face. She had made direct eye contact with Victors and locked her eyes onto his, but, with all regard, it didn't really affect him anymore as he did have at least 3-4 inches over her. It was a funny attempt at trying to intimidate Victors, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Noora," Victors retorted, half mockingly, half jokingly. "Didn't realize you took my comments that way."

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sun May 10, 2015 7:42 pm

With the plan of gathering information from the part now in place, it seemed like the little meeting in the coffee shop was now over, and with that, the conversation quickly turned over to the payment aspect of the deal, along with a rather flirty joke about soliciting sex from her. Effy chuckled lightly. digging around inside the inner pocket of her field jacket, removing a small wad of cash containing around one hundred dollars, which was held together by a blue elastic band. "Basically, and one more thing, it's the typical bring your own booze shit, so buy some good fucking bevy for the party, make you a little more popular, not you'll have any trouble being the center of attention, imagine that you'll have all the guys wrapped around your little finger." She flicked through the wad as she nervously informed Viorica of the method of payment, removing around fifty dollars, slapping it down onto the table before sliding it across to her, at which point she clicked onto the poor girls wounds. Several purple bruises and pressure cuts decorated the length of her arms, Something that she was no stranger to. Her father liked to wail on her with a belt or sometimes other, more heavy household objects, which was one way for him relieving stress from not being able to keep up with his addiction to the ice. It left her with many scars, each serving a reminder back to those horrid days, back to the pain. But on the bright side, it was the thing that made her the person she was today, fucked up, able to take a beating and ruthless at her attempts of trying to break out of the ghetto life style that surrounded stammers. But she stopped there at that, one simple glance and nothing more, whatever had been assaulting her, it was likely something that she wouldn't want to talk about. "Just contact me at some point tomorrow, and try not to get too shit faced, you'll regret the hang over."

With the conversation now concluded between her and the informant, she turned her attention over to the other pressing matter, what Viorica the enforcer was looking around for her. "Alright, sorry to keep you waiting." She apologized, shifting around on the chair to give Gothic viorica her full attention, giving off a short smile.. "What was it you wanted to talk to be about? I assume you're not just here looking for a fix of weed or meth? considering you've following my trail and tracking me down." She wasn't sure if she could consider the fact that she's trying to track her down as a good thing or a bad thing, most likely the latter, I mean, who wants a woman of her reputation following you around? Perhaps it had something to do with what the leader had been discussing with her in the class room before, which she was seemingly keeping hush hush in the class room. If that was the case, she'd be getting notified almost an hour late. God, she loved the chain of command.
Last edited by Galdius on Sun May 10, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Anna and Marie Larsen both grinned when they heard the slight argument happen between the Leviathan and the new guy. They loved conflict, but never became actively involved. Noortje had done very well to get them to become quite successful in the art of seduction and mind-games. The athletic blondes were rarely far from their leader, only leaving her side when told. They would do a lot of things to ensure they remained in Noortje's good graces. Now, they were going to a secluded part of the school with a guy blasting rap music. They certainly weren't looking forward to any conversation, despite the kind appearances they put on. When they got to their location, the twins leaned against a wall. The guy introduced himself as Jayson, so the twins figured they'd introduce themselves better. "You already met Anna, but I'm Marie. We're twins, if you couldn't tell," said Marie, hoping that the guy wouldn't feel any need to go back and bother Noortje and Tyson any further.[/blocktext]

"It's nice meeting you, Marie. So, do you know who runs the school?" Jayson responds to Marie.

Jayson sits on the wall besides the two girls. He looks at them with a calm and lenient face, despite him being harassed by Tyson in the hallway.

"I don't know why that mothafucka act's like he trippin." Jayson said as he puts his phone back in his pocket.
Last edited by Tecomaia on Sun May 10, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skegness-on-Pirn
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skegness-on-Pirn » Sun May 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Tyson Victors

Victors almost legitimately smiled at Drielsma's comments, but caught himself at the last second, keeping a straight face. She had made direct eye contact with Victors and locked her eyes onto his, but, with all regard, it didn't really affect him anymore as he did have at least 3-4 inches over her. It was a funny attempt at trying to intimidate Victors, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Noora," Victors retorted, half mockingly, half jokingly. "Didn't realize you took my comments that way."

Noortje was known for having some strange mood swings, and one of said mood swings was afflicting her. She had been rather friendly up to that point, whether it was genuine or not, but now she was truly frustrated with Tyson. She hated Leviathans, and Victors was included. "You don't quite understand the position you're in, Victors. You could kill me right now, but you haven't. It's because you're afraid, Victors. You don't want to go behind the backs of your gang. Has LaChappelle really got you lieutenants wrapped around his finger? That is the rumour, flikker." She wanted to get in his head.

Tecomaia wrote:"It's nice meeting you, Marie. So, do you know who runs the school?" Jayson responds to Marie.

Jayson sits on the wall besides the two girls. He looks at them with a calm and lenient face, despite him being harassed by Tyson in the hallway.

"I don't know why that mothafucka act's like he trippin." Jayson said as he puts his phone back in his pocket.

Marie didn't really have an opinion of Jayson, but she did know that she had never spoken to a black person before. It was no different from talking to a white person, but she did have some trouble understanding his vernacular. "I have no idea who runs this school," said Marie with a humorous tone. She truly had no clue who was in charge, but she did know that whomever it was had been doing a bad job. "That guy back there is a lieutenant in the Leviathans, which are a gang here," said Anna, who had been silent as they had walked. "He's an absolute dick most of the time, but Noortje can handle him."

Tecomaia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tecomaia » Sun May 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Tecomaia wrote:"It's nice meeting you, Marie. So, do you know who runs the school?" Jayson responds to Marie.

Marie didn't really have an opinion of Jayson, but she did know that she had never spoken to a black person before. It was no different from talking to a white person, but she did have some trouble understanding his vernacular. "I have no idea who runs this school," said Marie with a humorous tone. She truly had no clue who was in charge, but she did know that whomever it was had been doing a bad job. "That guy back there is a lieutenant in the Leviathans, which are a gang here," said Anna, who had been silent as they had walked. "He's an absolute dick most of the time, but Noortje can handle him."

Jayson listens to what Anna is saying, while looking at them and the other people in the hallway.

"I see. From what I'm hearing already, most of these gangs have no chill, and I would know. Back in my hometown of Watts, LA, the hood is always riddled with Blood, Crip, and other gangsta riff-raff 'n shit. In LA, your either a gangsta or your popped dead on the street, and dem coppa's ain't gonna be doin' shit to ya. In LA, if your a suburban person moving to the city, expect yo ass to get pummeled and your home robbed in an hour. However, if you are a real, chill as-fuck nigga on the streets with a bit of fightin' skills, you'll survive quite fine."

Jayson puts his hands in his pocket and stands up straight.

"So, how does daily business in this damp-ass school go?"
Last edited by Tecomaia on Sun May 10, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun May 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Still not noticing Effy's muffled-yet-somewhat-startled reaction to her bruises, she grabbed the money and quickly counted it out. "Fifty bucks." She said, grimacing. "And you're asking me to be popular?" She said, teasing Effy. "Just kidding. I'll get shit done, sweetie." A pang of nervousness and sheer panic shot through her belly as she realized what her arms looked like. Turning away from the two girls at the table, she pushed down each of the sleeves, re-hiding her scars and bruises. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder once more, she shoved the money down her sweater, snuggling it nicely within her bra, planning to pocket the money and raid her stepfather's liquor cabinet later. She waved goodbye to the two girls and then Daniel, for once actually eager to get to school. Well, to be more honest, she wanted to get away from that cafe and any chance of a Leviathan seeing her talking to two Europas.

Shoving her stolen earbuds into her ears, she began blasting Hopsin as she walked into the school. Period and a half late, she thought to herself, which reminded her of another issue she needed to take care of. The other sort was late as well. Checking her schedule, she remembered that she had physics second period. Groaning out loud, she was lucky no hall monitors or teachers were around, otherwise she'd get an earfull. Nevertheless, she found herself, reluctantly, at the door to her physics class, her music still blasting quite audibly, with most people being able to hear it even by being remotely close to her. She opened the door, and tried to quietly slip in, but her physics teacher had something else to say to her. Interrupting the class to quickly and quietly apologize, she tried to deflect the teacher's uncomfortable stares, and found a seat next to a fellow Leviathan, Murray.

Music still blasting, she swung herself into her seat, and unzipped her bag, throwing her water bottle and notebook onto her desk haphazardly, looking towards Murray. "Hey, man, what's up?" She said, taking one earbud out, and opening up the water bottle to take another sip. Hardest period of the day. She thought, before offering it to Murray. "Hey, you thirsty?" She asked him, offering the guy her bourbon-sweet tea combination.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon May 11, 2015 5:29 am

Galdius wrote:
With the plan of gathering information from the part now in place, it seemed like the little meeting in the coffee shop was now over, and with that, the conversation quickly turned over to the payment aspect of the deal, along with a rather flirty joke about soliciting sex from her. Effy chuckled lightly. digging around inside the inner pocket of her field jacket, removing a small wad of cash containing around one hundred dollars, which was held together by a blue elastic band. "Basically, and one more thing, it's the typical bring your own booze shit, so buy some good fucking bevy for the party, make you a little more popular, not you'll have any trouble being the center of attention, imagine that you'll have all the guys wrapped around your little finger." She flicked through the wad as she nervously informed Viorica of the method of payment, removing around fifty dollars, slapping it down onto the table before sliding it across to her, at which point she clicked onto the poor girls wounds. Several purple bruises and pressure cuts decorated the length of her arms, Something that she was no stranger to. Her father liked to wail on her with a belt or sometimes other, more heavy household objects, which was one way for him relieving stress from not being able to keep up with his addiction to the ice. It left her with many scars, each serving a reminder back to those horrid days, back to the pain. But on the bright side, it was the thing that made her the person she was today, fucked up, able to take a beating and ruthless at her attempts of trying to break out of the ghetto life style that surrounded stammers. But she stopped there at that, one simple glance and nothing more, whatever had been assaulting her, it was likely something that she wouldn't want to talk about. "Just contact me at some point tomorrow, and try not to get too shit faced, you'll regret the hang over."

With the conversation now concluded between her and the informant, she turned her attention over to the other pressing matter, what Viorica the enforcer was looking around for her. "Alright, sorry to keep you waiting." She apologized, shifting around on the chair to give Gothic viorica her full attention, giving off a short smile.. "What was it you wanted to talk to be about? I assume you're not just here looking for a fix of weed or meth? considering you've following my trail and tracking me down." She wasn't sure if she could consider the fact that she's trying to track her down as a good thing or a bad thing, most likely the latter, I mean, who wants a woman of her reputation following you around? Perhaps it had something to do with what the leader had been discussing with her in the class room before, which she was seemingly keeping hush hush in the class room. If that was the case, she'd be getting notified almost an hour late. God, she loved the chain of command.

Viorica turned her attention to Effy as she did the same to her. She could tell that the Europa lieutenant was a little on edge and Viorica couldn't blame her. Viorica has gained a reputation as being a blood thirty maniac though she doesn't feel like she's crazy. She does the things she does because she is asked to do it, not because she wants to. Even though she does it under order, she does get some enjoyment out of it. Which it would seem like she's crazy to other people. Regardless, today wasn't one of those unpleasant visits. " No need to worry Effy, I'm here for a much more pleasant reason. Noortje has ordered me to tell all members that there is a meeting tonight behind the school. I could have just texted everyone, but you know how I like to get my hands dirty." Viorica said with a slight smile.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse