NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS: FACTIONS: IC thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Founded: Apr 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

STAR WARS: FACTIONS: IC thread

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Sat May 02, 2015 10:05 am

STAR WARS-FACTIONS: IC

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away... The Tapani system became a hellhole filled with the most chaotic crap to ever grace the galaxy for a long time..

Welcome to the Star Wars rendition of Factions! The brand new rendition of the FACTIONS series with an all new system!

The Map

The wiki link to infomation about the sector: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tapani_sector

Welcome to the Tapani Cluster, by 16ABY it is a fractured collection of systems split more ways to the void than you could shake a wamp rats corpse at.

It is this relatively small sector of space that you will be vying for control over, Now the question is who do you serve? The New Republic? Some Pirate Gang? the Locals? Or yourself as an Imperial Warlord!?

Whatever the case the sector is divided and unconquered, ripe for the pickings and easy to beat... If there were not others here fighting for roughly the same reasons as you.

Link to OOC
Link to Archive

.......................................................................................

Rules are as follows: No cheating, no meta gaming and the standard set that you get in all RP's. Otherwise have fun and try not to kill each other off too early, lets make it last.

Now to open us off:

A long long time ago... in a galaxy far far away....

16 ABY, Tapani sector, Lupani system aboard the Star Destroyer Wrath of Candy.

The Wrath of Candy watched over the small world below, its guns and sensors like the eyes and talons of a large bird of prey waiting for the target that would inevitably come into its sight, watching on till the kill comes in. In the darkness of space surrounding it was a small fleet, three other Star Destroyers of the same class, their captains and crews swayed by the words and mannerisms of their leader Bartholomew Lukask Candy.

The man in question was about thirty five years of age in Coruscant years and carried himself as an officer, no a lord should. Staring out into the challenging darkness that dare him to claim it.

"Sir."

Candy turned to the officer in question, a spry young fellow with a pale complexion and a lean cut to his jib.

"The fleet reports ready to depart, hyperspace vectors are calculated and prepared. We await your word."

Candy smiled like a shark about to catch its prey.

"Tell the fleet to jump, we have a sector to conquer!"
Do you hear the posters sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the short OP
that won't be seen again!

When the mods find this OP
Then this thread will be no more,
But the song will be sung again
When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Know the way to fix your post?
Just add details and sources to spark
Debate on these forums.

Otherwise this thread is doomed
Doomed to death by modly wrath
NSG will pick up and move on
'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands
a thread on Theism and Atheism

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Sat May 02, 2015 10:20 am

OLYMPUS STATION-CERBERUS HEADQUARTERS-UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

Tucked deep inside the Silken Asteroids, deep in the Outer Rim, is the location of the Headquarters of Cerberus, the pro-human paramilitary organization with influence stretching all across the Galaxy. Cerberus, the very embodiment of Human Superiority, has exited for thousands of years, outlasting both the Old Republic and the great Galactic Empire with strength. Cerberus is very controversial, mainly due to the fact that they hate almost every race besides Humans. Though, Cerberus is very different, and impacts people in extremely different ways. For those living on Coruscant, Cerberus is a mere political movement, peacefully trying to rally Humanity. To those living in the Outer Rim and other, more lawless areas, Cerberus is truly a force to be reckoned with. From mass executions of alien pirate groups to the destruction of alien worlds, Cerberus does it all, while still maintaining a good public image. Though, Cerberus has been forced to to more and more dangerous actions with the loss of Imperial Power. For back when the Empire ruled, Cerberus was free to kill and experiment on as many aliens as they pleased. With the Galaxy now fractured, Cerberus must be more careful.

Inside the station, in a massive room with silvery walls and Cerberus banners, sits a man. He stares out at the asteroid field, picking out the various stars that tend to show through the cracks in the asteroids. Wearing a fancy suit, his legs crossed, he sits casually, thinking over a course of action. For the Cerberus leader, the man known as Sovereign, is constantly thinking. With each passing minute his mind races with what else he can do to let Humanity rise above the others. All he could think of was one thing... destroy the New Republic. Well, that was the goal of every Imperial Remnant out there, but they were going about it all wrong. To destroy the New Republic you mustn't destroy them with guns, but with words. Divide the Republic, make it fight with itself. It'll fracture, and then it will fall.

Pelagon

In the early morning of Pelagon, a small cluster of Cerberus ships would descend on the planet, shuttles soon hovering a fair-sized town. Though, the Cerberus troops descending towards the cluster of buildings knew that this was not a town anymore. Two days ago, a Rodian Pirate Group had raided the town, which was primarily a human settlement, and executed all inhabitants. The reasons were quite simple; the town was located just near a crystal mine which would generate millions of credits, but the pirates wanted the credits. Cerberus would show no mercy. Mounted blasters began to open fire on the Rodian Pirates, killing at least two dozen before Cerberus Troopers had their feet on the ground. The combat in the town was quick and decisive, with no Cerberus Causalities. 32 Rodians were killed, about 50 surrendered.

Cerberus troops moved the prisoners into the town square and chained them up while a detachment moved into the mine and cleared it out. No prisoners were taken at the mine, all were gunned down, even those that surrendered. Two hours after Cerberus had defeated the Rodian Pirates, they lined them all up and executed them. The bodies were thrown on a pile, a massive pile along with scraps and wood, and set on fire. Smoke rose high into the sky as Cerberus departed. Surely, this would be all over the news.
Last edited by The NAR on Sun May 03, 2015 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Sat May 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Tagging for easy access*
When IC please refer to my nation as The ISAF
Official Member of the Universal Technology Alliance!
HUMAN AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
ISFJ (The Nurturer) Personality type
Pro: LGBT Rights,UK/US, Big Defense Spending, Authoritarian/Totalitarian/Fascist Government, Pro-Choice, Nationalism, Robotics, Imperial US, VOCALOID (Google it).
Anti: Religion, Homophobia/Transphobia
Want my IC Stats? Look here! We grow ever stronger! http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Independent+State+AF

Dixmix
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dixmix » Sat May 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Aleron System,
Tapani Sector,
16 ABY

Wow, so where do I begin my story? I guess I can start off with a name and occupation.

My name is Nikkos Sunry and I am the founder and current leader of the Daggers of Mayr. Basically I was once a merc on the run from Tasto the Hutt. Lets just say I owed that slug about 125,000 credits for the lost of a shipment for fuel. Of course Tasto was a small time crime lord, but ambitious for doing something like that. I did pay my debt to him after some mercs went dead and I won the Great Hunt to become the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

I got paid a lot for catching bounties in the Outer Rim and soon paid off my debt to Tasto with the Force knows what he did with it. After that I was finally able to go back into Hutt Space without a price on my head and started to work for Hutts and get together a gang of my own. The main reason? Well, its good to have friends in numbers, and I was going to set up shop in the Tapani Sector.

The Sector was known as former Imperial space when the Galactic Empire was a thing and now the New Republic and the Remnants have set their fleets to this sector of space once again. Well that sounds like treasure, find a place to kick up the feet and expand the black market. It was the plan I set course to and pulled in all my favors to get me a fleet and army to go see what trouble I can mess up, which seemed to be a lot.

The system I settled in was Aleron. It was a major system that settled on a major hyberspace lane from the Core that was easy to dominate the black market with some trade contacts and set up a puppet control over the local nobles by enforcing my gang's reign. It seemed to come close to me to die as a New Republic expedition fleet came to me. I was wandering if I was going to get a blaster between the eyes. However, the New Republic and my gang found a common enemy in the Imperials and the use of free trade. This made us establish trade between each other, for both of us didn't like each other but we didn't like Imperial warlords more, which was good in my book.

This allowed me to focus on consolidating power and start looking to capture the black markets of Talaan and capture a part of the galactic trade lane. This can become a sound plan for the moment. I sent a corvette squadron and one of my transports with a soldier battalion to go capture the system so I can swamp the black market with my own weapons from the trade contacts from Hutt Space.
Last edited by Dixmix on Sat May 02, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Sun May 03, 2015 5:02 am

Hyperspace
Tapani Sector
16ABY

Grand Admiral Kornax surveyed his bridge crew, pleased with them. These men were elite, and absolutely loyal to Kornax, as he had lead them through thick and thin in the Galactic Civil War, and they would die for him if necessary; the same respect they knew he granted them.His gaze drifted back up to the blue hue of hyperspace as he pondered his reason for being. He knew the Old Empire was not perfect, and this Rebellion was not justified nor legitimate, not when it resulted to terrorist attacks on civilian spaceports. The painful memory of his wife dying in such an attack that claimed many others resurfaced. It was on Onderon, and the Rebels bombed the spaceport to create confusion while they made off with several weapons shipments that were going to be sent to the Outer Rim worlds to help Imperial garrisons pacify the local wildlife, and protect the settlements. He withheld a sigh as he recalled the deplorable state of The Imperial PR department, for some reason those sorts of attacks never appeared in the news which; if they had they would have surely crippled the Rebellions recruiting numbers. He shook out of his recollection, and focused on the task ahead. He had a plan, you see; not to restore the Empire, but to build a new one. This new Empire, The Second Galactic Empire would not push its citizens into the arms of rebellion. It would restore the rule of law, under himself the Emperor, along with peace and stability, as well as a variety of reforms many of which he had already implemented in his small battlegroup.
The fleet dropped from Hyperspace into the Obelia system and he turned to one of said reforms: A female StormTrooper
"Commander, prepare your battalion. Be ready to deploy in ten minutes."
She responded "Right away sir."

He then turned back to one of his bridge officers, a scrawny fire control officer, an Ensign.
"Ensign, power down the turbolasers. We don't want to frighten them."
Another affirmitive and another command, this one to bring the shields up to full strength.

A few moments later three transport gunships launched from his flagship The Imperial Star Destroyer I "Impenetrable."

Oh yes, the galaxy would remember this day.
Pro: LGBT Rights,UK/US, Big Defense Spending, Authoritarian/Totalitarian/Fascist Government, Pro-Choice, Nationalism, Robotics, Imperial US, VOCALOID (Google it).
Want my IC Stats? Look here! We grow ever stronger! http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Independent+State+AF

Pac Kindom
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pac Kindom » Sun May 03, 2015 12:03 pm

HS Dreadnought, Canti Orbit
Tapani Sector
16 ABY

Commander Pritchett was watching his bridge crew work, what shock him most was how young they were all and he smiled they had be all hand picked by the mission designer and were elite, and absolutely loyal to the Mission. As the Commander close his eyes and took a deep breath he said to him self "i hope i up to this"

"Sir the Salaban’s Hope about to go to hyperspace" the his first officer said.

""Then it time to get to work" Commander Pritchett replied
Last edited by Pac Kindom on Tue May 05, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi

Please be Aware I DO have a learning disability which affects my spelling and my written Language

If I Have Made A Mistake, Please Let Me Know

Many Thanks

Dixmix
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dixmix » Sun May 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Talaan system
Freeworlds Territory
Tapani Sector
16 ABY

The capital of Talaan did not truly welcome my forces, basically since I marched in the de jure capital of the Freeworlds. I didn't mind as many of the smaller criminal factions of Herglic saw that my " persuasion" was better then a body bag. So far, I have taken two out five important worlds in the Freeworlds Territory and I have quickly put the fear of the Daggers in people and I can walk freely without the need of having a blaster in my back.

However, other smaller pirate gangs have been making their way into the Sector because of the news that my gang have been making great headways in our bid for the Sector. Many gangs and mercs have been looking for work and I was more than happy to hire them to grow my empire and the need for more help as I start to carve out the Freeworlds as my own. Those that didn't made their own way in the expanse and will most likely get the "end point" of the life of a pirate.

The most recent example is some Duros pirate of 50 got killed on some planet in the Pelagon province by some soldiers wearing some colors I haven't seen before. Perhaps they were a warlord group, gang warfare, maybe a local merc army on the rise? Who knew but from the rumors said the locals were happy that some one stood up to the pirates. That is the way of life for pirates. You either survive, get rich, and retire early. Or you get rich and die early.

However, with the black market of the system in my grasp, I set up a headquarters for my soldiers to chill out at and spread my criminal network to clamp down on any and all competition of the underworld, at least those that will cause me problems as I need to keep those that could be thorns closer then those that don't as I make money on the expanding presence of criminals and pirates in the Tapani Sector because of my expansion of the black market.

I was happy with the current expansion in the Freeworlds and the wealth only a hut can dream of in the local cantina. The local cantina band and ale were some of the greatest I have tested in a long time. It was time that I got into contact with some Hutts that weren't Tatso and see of getting me a commando platoon of Kubaz Infiltrators. Should be some of the best credits can pay for and I can trust that are not some damn Bothans. A Hutt named Yamna recently took over Jabba's criminal business and said that he wouldn't mind dropping my advertisement around to Kubaz circles in exchange for some trade. I wasn't to happy with the idea of potentially having another Tatso ruin things with me but I wanted the Kubaz so I made another exchange. Lets just hope I don't regret it.

200 credits for command post in the Talaan system
25 credits for Kubaz Infiltrators( commando platoon) with Disrupter Weapons, Void Combat, Assault Troops
20 credits in the bank.

Independent State AF
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independent State AF » Sun May 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Tapani Sector
Pelagon System
16ABY

Kornax grinned as he read the reports of Commander Laskie's Battalion. Apparently they had descended onto Obelia with quite the warm welcome. The world had been lawless for quite sometime, and as such pirate activity and slavery was rampant. Obviously, that wasn't the case anymore. Laskie had dispatched her companies and platoons across the settlements and quickly rounded up and exterminated the gangs and slavers. Even though the divisions aging Kaminoan Jango Fett clones found it to be a walk in the park. Quite the welcome respite from the running and gunning game they had been playing with the New Republic. And while the Clones still didn't particularly like the non-clones in the units, they would never hesitate to complete their orders, whatever they may have been. However, and much to their anxiety; due to the nature of Kornax's fleet, their simply wasn't enough hands to be everywhere at once which was what led to his purchasing of several battalions of old B1 Battledroids. Once Obelia was secured and the troopers recalled the droids were sent in to hold the world as police units. He wouldn't force the veterans of the Clone Wars to work alongside that which had killed so many of their brethren.

In anycase, it was doubtless that news of the Empire restoring order would spread throughout the sector. He just hoped the other systems would be as welcoming to the return of order and stability.
He was snapped out of his musings as The Commander snapped to attention and began her formal debriefing.
"Sir. All illegal groups on the world of Obelia have been rounded up and summarily executed. Casualties are as follows. 0 KIA 0 MIA and fifteen wounded from Platoon 227 due to a weapons malfunction."

"Excellent work Commander as always." He looked out the viewport to Pelagon and gave her the next mission.
"You will now secure Pelagon in the same manner. It's time we returned some semblance of stability to these people."
Once again she emitted "Sir." And once again the transport gunships departed.

It wasn't long before similar results were achieved on Pelagon and Kornax had an Imperial Command post constructed as quickly as possible to facilitate better relations.

Once again he found himself hoping that things could continue at this pace, if they did...The Second Galactic Empire might just make it.

(415 Credits - Command Post (200) =215 Credits.)
(215 Credits minus 2 B1 Battalions (10 credits 2x) = 195 Credits)

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Tapani System, Star Destroyer Wrath of Candy.

The Warlord Bartholomew Candy looked on as his fleet came into orbit around the planet the Tocco system was named for, his fleet de-accelerating as it came into a stable orbit. A relatively industrialized planet that would make quite a boon to his growing Empire, already he could see the troop transport de-accelerating as it proceeded into a suitable route down to the surface accompanied by several flights of TiE fighters.

The Local Government had gotten in contact with him in advanced when the 1st fleet soared past their outer sensors at cruising speed, declaring their sovereignty from the Empire as an independent state. Unfortunately for them it was surrender or die.

Candy was a fair man, most would not have offered the surrender option. Having been wizened by age and experience from the Clone Wars when he was nought but a spry young man who learned the harshness of military life as a non-clone officer in the Republic, and then after Imperial military, who taught its students to always force a surrender. But age had taught him to always offer it at least once.

From his command throne he directed his efforts against the small local security forces, a mere one hundred soldiers with a single squadron of out dated Naboo starfighters from the Clone Wars. It was a crushing victory with 0 KIA, 0 MIA, 42 injured due to blaster burns, 1 TiE damaged due to faulty maintenance.

As the troops secured his next world he gave orders to the Engineers to build a command post on world and ordered the Fortress back home in Lupani to start training additional soldiers and a build some old Battle Droids to occupy the area while a regiment of Imperial Army troops held Tocco till such time.

Remainder cash: 51 Credits
Expenses:

1 Command post (Tocco) - 200 credits
2 soldier battalions (Lupani) - 60 cdr- 40 con- 3 months
2 Droid Battalions (Lupani) -20 - 30 con - 1 month

Strategic Layout:

Lupani-
Land
3 Droid Support
2 Imperial Army battalions
2 Storm Trooper battalions
1 Artillery

Space

1 Star Destroyer (Bombardier)
1 Frigate Squardon
1 lot of TiE's

Tocco:

Land

1Artillery
2 Storm Troopers
4 Imperial Army
2 Armoured Units
2 Transport Gunship platoons

Space

4 lots of TiE's
3 Star Destroyers
1 Frigate squadron
1 Large Transport
Last edited by Great Empire of Gamilus on Sun May 03, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Debate on these forums.

'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Mon May 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Tapani Sector, Procopia System, Procopia, Procopia Fortress.

The Procopian fortress which although being built in the very recent past, already cast an imposing shadow over the surrounding regions. Perhaps the most noticeable part of the Fortress was not the Fortress itself nor it's several dozen meter high walls, instead that honour belonged to the several thousand soldiers in formation to the north of the central compound. These men and women belonged to the 2nd Storm trooper Battalion, which in a few short hours will have the honor of being those who will rid the planet of any and all remaining rebellious elements on the planet.

Overlooking these troops is the man only known as Sninkov, Leader of the 19th Remnant of the Empire. He is rather tall for his race, human, at 3 meters tall. For the last 5 years he has lead operations against the rebel forces on the planet, and only now after many years of death and pain will his quest be done.

After reviewing the equipment and troop listings Sninkov speaks to his aide, "So this is what it's come too, for far too long I have commanded these men to their victory and now it is finally over." Sninkov places the datapad on the desk in front of him, beckoning the aide to respond. "Well sir they have followed you this far, who says they wont follow you farther?" Said the aide smoothing her hair as she speaks. "Go on" Sninkov replies curious. "There are other planets out there sir, that are still in anarchy and in rebel hands" Nervously she continues "We could bring order to them as well sir." "That is certainly a intriguing thought,I will have to dwell on it. You may leave after you relay the order to commence the operation to the troops on the ground." "Of course sir" She then leaves, leaving Sninkov in silence. " Other planets, of course there are other planets out there. Perhaps we have a chance" He says out loud, then he contacts the Captain of the Imperator. "Captain you have a new objective, Prepare your fleet and then move to make contact with the Lupan Imperial Government." "Of course sir, if I may ask why them sir?" They are some of the only people we can trust, do not fail me." "Of course sir."

The fleet containing two Star destroyers, Includeing the Imperator, 2 Frigate and 5 Star fighter Squadrons Prepared for movement towards the Lupani system.
Last edited by Versail on Mon May 04, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Dixmix
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dixmix » Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Procopia System
Rebel Base

Five years. That's how long its been since the Imperial Warlord had came upon Procopia. I was a noble back then, about to ascend my father's own throne. I would have been married, with children. Instead, I am fighting a losing war.

Imperial technology had always been better than anything I could muster and disruptor weapons were illegal and unstable despite being effective. I sit with the last known battalion of rebels that rather die then surrender to the Stormtroopers. The attack will come in less then a minute with the alarm siren going off. They came, the white armor of death that hounded the people of this planet and used blaster diplomacy at the nobles to ensure loyalty.

Cowards, all of them. I reached for my rifle and ready the rest of the rebels. It was time to die for glory, it was time to see my family once again.

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Mon May 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Tocco System: Planet Tocco

Warlord Candy smiled as he stepped off the shuttle, two blocks totalling six thousand Storm Troopers stood to either side of his shuttle, the aging forty three year old strode proudly alongside his officers and enlisted ranking men as they walked towards the podium where the local Govenouress stood with her entourage.

Elvanzia was known to him, two years olders than him but looking like she was just hitting her late thirties the remarkably irritating woman always seemed to frustrate him under the Empires reign on how annoying she could make everything, from the simplest question to political hogwash. But today the tall blonde bitch would not ruin his day, oh no he was ruining hers.

As he made his way up the final steps to the podium the pro Imperials cheered and clamoured as they sought to welcome him, he returned the cheer as if he was still in his long past youth, relishing the feeling that was leadership in an intoxicating amount of bliss! After that the crowd quickly quietened down he looked toward Elvanzia and smirked at the barely concealed fury on her features telling him that she wanted to do more than just hurt him.

Walking over he held out his hand for hers, with a polite and formal bow to top it off. Simmering off some she placed her right hand in his left as he kissed the ring on her middle finger, this action turned her a shade of pick when he quietly whispered about "Keeping a promise." before turning towards the microphone set up for him.

"Today begins a glorious reign for the Lupan Imperial Government, with the people of the Tocco system with us we will spread our dominance over the rest of the sector! Too long has there been disorder and chaos, rampart Pirate attacks and smugglers! Kidnappings and assassinations!"
Taking a quick breath he mentally congratulated himself as the crowd ate it up.
"Today we restore order and peace! Today begins the restoration of the Tapani sector!"

"FOR CANDY AND FOR LUPAN!" The crowd began to cheer with wild fevor as Candy made a slight bow and walked off stage with the Governor and their combined entourages to his shuttle. As they walked she came up to him and whispered in his ear.

"I can't believe you did that in front of my people... My people!"

Quietly chuckling he whispered back to her out of the corner of his mouth.

"I told you after you threw that up at me and told me to kiss it all those years ago I would when I conquer your planet. Now then shall we have a celebratory dinner to commemorate this occasion?"

"I knew you would say that. Dinner is at 8:00 pm."

At this he smiled genuinely "I cannot wait."

..................................Lupani orbit........

"Sir we are detecting several ships dropping out of Hyperspace! Star Destroyers with accompanying ships!" The sensor officer cried from the bridge pit, the Captain, Alexeer Green turned pale at the implication.

"Sound a warning to the fleet and hail them."

"Channels open mam."

"This is Alexeer Green, Captain of the Bombardier to unidentified fleet, you are entering the territory of the Lupan Imperial Government, I demand you identify yourself and what you seek here.!"

When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Debate on these forums.

'Till another comes!

--The Klishi Islands

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Tue May 05, 2015 8:54 am

Shadows Hand
Barnaba system
Tapani Sector

The Shadows Hand was a magnificent display of old Imperial might, vast in size and firepower, a grand flagship worthy of any admiral. Too bad it didn't have much a fleet to be the flagship of. But one had to make do with what they could get their hands on, and upon its arrival to the Barnaba system some while ago, it had been more then enough to make the locals surrender, at least after a few salvos from the turbo lasers. Most people hadn't been particularly pleased with being returned to what they thought was the 'Imperial fold' and had protested, of all things, about the occupation. That was until the leader of this New Inquisitorius had shown herself. The council chamber had gotten rather silent after she walked in, projecting her field of malice via the force. They might not have known her, but the stories of Darth Vader weren't something easily forgotten and she matched a few points well enough. She had introduced herself as Darth Vaklaria, their new lord blah blah blah, submission, taxes, death, blah blah. Perhaps not in those exact words. Vaklaria wasn't one for the pomp and circumstance that most high ranking Imperials seemed to love.

"Grand Moffs were the worst." She said, looking out one of the large windows in one of the many spacious command rooms aboard the Shadows Hand. The meeting that was taking place between her higher ranking officers quickly went silent. The Rattataki sith turned from the window and winced, the lights a bit to bright for her eyes today. One of the guards quickly lowered them down to a low, gloomy lighting and she nodded her thanks as she walked back to her chair. She wasn't a bitch to her troops, most of the time anyway. She couldn't really help it sometimes. She sat there and everyone was silent, the officers waiting for her to continue and she waiting for them to continue.

After a moment or two someone did a fake clearing of the throat. "The worst what, ma'am?" The taut voice of General Ariemade Starak asked. Vaklaria looked over at the woman, head tilted to the side a bit. General Starak was a tall woman with short, nearly non-existing black hair, green eyes, and scars all across her face that went along with her record of service. An accomplished officer of the Republic during the Clone Wars, folded into the Empire when it formed, she had sadly been sidelined shortly after as the anti-alien, and somewhat anti-women polices of the Empire set in. But like all dedicated officers she never complained and simply worked harder then just about any of her counterparts. That probably accounted for why the woman looked rather young despite her age. Starak had eventually gotten command of a Storm Trooper legion. It hadn't been the best legion, or the most respected, as it had more non-clone Storm Troopers then any other. Still, a Storm trooper was an elite soldier, no matter if they were clones or not. And to refill her legions ranks Starak had made the requirements a bit broader, mainly the inclusion of females into the ranks, though it was rare to find many women who wanted to serve in the Storm trooper corps.

"Just the worst in general, general. Arrogant, pompous, stupid." Vaklaria shrugged, then smirked. "I would have loved to see Tarkins face when his precious Death Star blew up, but I guess he blew up with it." She said and sat back in her chair, motioning for the meeting to resume. She didn't pay much attention as it continued, her eyes focused on a point on the far wall as her mind wandered. The galaxy was in chaos. Empire against New Republic, the rising of criminal factions, the New Republics infighting, and worst of all the Emperor and Darth Vader dead, all her former colleagues in the Inquisitorius insane or dead, though she didn't mind that too much, the self important pricks. And more then anything, she had to sit here in this backwater of a system, probably until the New Republic showed up to kill her. Or the Remnant even, who knew with those idiot. And it didn't just make Vaklaria mad, it enraged her. Her mind hazed her, a storm of emotions, mostly rage. She was lost in the maelstrom of emotion, until a rather loud voice brought her out of it.

"DARTH VAKLARIA!" General Ariemade Starak shouted for about the seventh time, on her feet and almost glaring at the sith. Vaklaria jerked her head to look at the general, pure hatred in her eyes for a brief moment before she seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in. "No need to yell, general." Vaklaria said with a hint of venom, the general simply gesturing to a grey uniformed man, face purple by lack of air, neck muscles rippling under the skin, his hands clawing at the invisible force chocking the life out of him. "Oh." Vaklaria said and released the hold she hadn't known she had had. The man collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath. A few of his fellows hesitantly moved to help him, white armored storm troopers moving over to carry him away.

The sith turned and looked out the window again, not the least bit concerned. "We should focus on building a navy. That will be all." She said and dismissed the officers with a lazy wave of her hand, many all to eager to beat a hasty retreat from the room. But this was one of the prices to be paid for serving a sith, and they could have all easily just left in the chaos before and after their daring 'attack' on the Kuat ship yards. But they stayed. For all her faults and bouts of rage, and general sith like attitudes, Vaklaria certainly wasn't the worst commander to serve. Just perhaps one of the scariest, now that Palpatine and Vader were long dead.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu May 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Procopia System, Procopia,Rebel base.

The storm troopers had marched in formation for several long hours ,and aside from a minor injury done to rebel sympathizers, they had kept with schedule and had arrived at the base. That was four minutes ago and during that time the assault had started with air support being provided by the many falcon class frigates and TIE-fighters still in orbit. The frigates had previously assumed position to provide fire support with their quad lasers, Properly escorted by 5 dozen Tie-Fighters they had been able to lay down an unbelievable. The fire had been cutting swaths through the many rebels that had been on the ground, saving many storm troopers who would have otherwise been killed.

On the ground the situation was slightly less in control, while there had no irreversible causality among the ranks of the 2nd Storm-trooper battalion there had been several platoons wounded by rebel fire. The offensive itself has been a resounded success. All but 4 rebels had wounded, killed or captured, and those who were wounded were to be executed , and those captured interrogated.

Meanwhile in the Lupan system, Aboard the Imperator.
"Ensign, contact the Bombardier." The Ensign quickly performed the order given to her, "We have a connection sir." Standing in front of the holo-screen he was swift in what he said. "This is Admiral Init of the Star Destroyer Imperator, and we are here from the 19th Remnant in order to start talks with your government."
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:51 pm

The shipyards of Fondor had always been a crucial manufacturing hub of the Imperial war machine, even before the death of the Empire's greatest leaders. His majesty, Emperor Palpatine, had always strove to keep Fondor in business, even whilst turning to the powerful Kuat families to increase production. With his demise at his "private home" on Endor, the sector fell into greater and greater disarray. Isard's command did little to hinder that. Mitth'raw'nuruodo's leadership had put the rebellion on edge, but even his tactical brilliance had done little for the poor planet's shipyards. Now they were simply over-glorified pieces of dust. Now the Fondor system is nearly alone. Piracy runs rampant in the rest of the system, with the occasional warlord excluding themselves from the galaxy.

"Perhaps it is time to give Impervious a shakedown." Cornelius took a step forward toward Eradicator's observation deck. It was a beautiful ship, upheld in mint condition, and equipped with some of the finest communications equipment in the Empire, or elsewhere for that matter. Sunlight reflected off of the ship's immaculate hull, hitting the polarized windows and dissipating into a cooler and a more controlled spectrum of light. For a moment, the Grand Admiral had been taken aback by the sheer beauty off his fleet. While it currently comprised of only five star destroyers, it was still a force to contend with. His private diversion of thought was abruptly interrupted by the sound of boots hitting metal, a crisp smack with a sharp ring to finish. He needn't acknowledge his inferior. Major Weglod was more than capable of speaking his mind when necessary, if in excess of that. "Sir, the 509th has completed pacification actions on the ground. Colonel Horak requests permission to rendezvous aboard." All the better, thought the Admiral. If Impervious had actually ran into an issue. Horak's men took care that they were the best in the Empire, and besides the legendary 501st battalion, which had by now been obliterated, they had little in the way of competition. "They may join us shortly. I'd like to make way toward Lamuir as soon as time will allow. Signal Indomitable, and inform them that they are to rendezvous at grid HJ-009-1P. We may depart as soon as Horak has his men aboard." Weglod nodded, and set off to carry out his work.

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

Eridanus 3
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Eridanus 3 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:19 am

The magnificent blue-green world of Lamuir IV occupied the majority of the observation deck. The sight, while majestic, had long since lost its splendor in the eyes of the Grand Admiral. He had spent many a time passing through this very sector of space. That was in the earlier days of the Empire. The local population, comprised of the alien Herglics and a human minority, had resisted Imperial rule at first. It was commendable, but short lived. The Emperor had little tolerance for such trival pursuits, and had sent in his naval forces with four battalions of stormtroopers. The petty resistance was outmatched from the start. Yet as a testament to their character, the water-based mammalians held no grudge against the Empire. The same could not be said of the Emperor. It was only through the organized rebellion that the system was spared the Emperor's wrath. It did help that their occupying commander was an oddity among his peers; his refusal to abide by the doctrines against aliens greatly improved things.

The docility of the natives worked toward their benefit. Lamuir prospered during the civil war, growing rich off of profits along the Rimma trade route. Piracy was limited even after the profits were known to all. Even after the Empire "officially" abandoned the planet due to the now New Republic's renewed offensives, the criminal contingents that sprung up elsewhere had never shown their faces here, apart from those who were bypassing the system.

So it was somewhat surprising to see that Impervious had caught what appeared to be a stripped-down Interceptor IV, and was in the process of detaining the vessel's crew. Corinthi sighed, somewhat crestfallen. His mighty fleet of gleaming gray star destroyers had been delegated to playing traffic cop. It stung even more that their influence stretched only to a world where crime was almost unheard of. Indomitable hadn't shown up yet, but it could be assumed that they had to load their stormtrooper battalion back up again. "Major, I would like a status report from Indomitable. Get me information as to why they aren't in position yet." Weglod snapped to attention, and walked at a heightened pace toward the communications station. A small murmur of conversation erupted between the major and another officer, a junior lieutenant. The clamor and gesticulation died down, and the senior officer turned back toward his superior. "Sir," Weglod called, "Indomitable had to reload their contingent of stormtroopers. They will be on station in five minutes." Corinthi nodded. Such a delay was to be expected. The Indomitable wasn't necessary for the shakedown anyway. A small ping lit up the holocomn, and a image of the sergeant in charge of the inspection team gave a quick and crisp salute. "Admiral, we are stowed and ready to proceed with our shakedown. I am formally requesting that we may be given permission to depart for Impervious." "Granted Jungla, keep it tight." A shuttle darted out from the port-side hangar and flew up and over the center of the ship. "Appreciated. Jungla, out." The terminal shut off promptly. Corinthi averted his eyes from the view of space, and turned to the holo. His slight but present hands graced over the manual interface, keying in a preset display. A flicker of blue light illuminated the CIC. In front of him was a tactical display showing the positions of every contact the sensors showed, and overlayed that data with IFF tag data. Two blue wedges were present, one surrounded by a golden glow. A red sphere marked the Interceptor IV, which had detached at sped toward the surface. A smaller green dot lay halfway between that two star destroyers: the shakedown crew. The admiral keyed a few other signals, and made a call to Captain Matz. The captain soon appeared alongside the previous display, his narrow beard defining his otherwise unremarkable facial structure. "Admiral, sir!" he began, almost a loss for words. "Sorry about the delay sir. We had some smuggling trouble. How can I assist you sir?" The captain's face soon lost all expression as he stoically awaited further orders. "Send me all your data collected from the probes you sent out, and get me news reports backing up at least thirty days. Then complete that shakedown, and ready yourselves for deployment." The captain acknowledged this with a crisp nod, and broke contact, sending the relevant data. The Admiral turned toward the major, how sat in silence. "Major, the con is yours." He needed no response. As the Admiral's footsteps echoed toward his personal lift, his guards snapped to attention and saluted him. Returning the gesture, the Admiral took the lift up to his personal quarters.

The reports were unsettling. There were more breakaways from Imperial Command, and a New Republic Task Force had arrived merely seven jumps away. That last bit required action. The Admiral prepared a piece of text-only flash traffic, directed on a secure Imperial line to the sector capital.

Code: Select all
*Encrypt LLIY FLASH*
To Admiral Sinkov; 19th Remnant
Subject: Pertinent intelligence regarding a New Republic Task Force.
News reports and unmanned intelligence reports a New Republic Task Force is present in CADRIAN REGION. Request transfer of intelligence as to their strength, command, and supply chains.

Grand Admiral Corinthi - Dark Force 7

Last edited by John Shepard Tuesday, December 7, 2185, edited 2 times

This message brought to you by Eri.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sun May 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Bridge of the Shadows Hand
Barnaba system

Darth Vaklaria sat in the command chair of the Shadows Hand, though it was more like a throne then anything. Officers in crisp grey and black uniforms manned stations, some walking back and forth. White armored storm troopers stood at various points as guards. One such grey uniformed officer smartly walked to the chair, Vaklaria giving him a lazy look, or at least it would seem to be one of disinterest, but she was appraising the young man. He was the junior bridge officer, and had been 'given the honor' of relaying general information to Vaklaria as the senior bridge officer stood next to the admiral by the front view ports, hands clasped behind their backs. The young officer stood to her right slightly and bowed his head. "My lady, I am to inform you that all stations report ready and that the ground compliment of the mission has been secured aboard the ship." He said smartly, though nervously.

Vaklaria nodded. "Very good. Tell the admiral to jump at once. I'd like to make this a quick trip." She said. He bowed his head again and quickly, but not to quickly, departed. The mission they were going on was one of information gathering to the sector capital, the Procopia System. Loaded onto the ship were all four of her Transport Gunship platoons, one battalion of storm troopers, under the command of General Ariemade Starak, and two command platoons. The only ship taking part would be the Shadows Hand, since they didn't have many ships to spare and leaving their territory defenseless was ill-advised to say the least.

An alarm sounded across the bridge, the signal that a jump to hyperspace was about to commence. There would be several before reaching their destination. Vaklaria closed her eyes as she felt the ship enter hyperspace.

It hardly seemed like any time at all before the Shadows Hand arrived though, at least to Vaklaria. The bridge crew were different, a separate shift to the one they had started with. She rolled her neck, feeling a few cracks and stood up, walking towards the main view port. "Well, whoever controls this system will probably pick us up sooner rather then later. Best be prepared." She said, getting affirmatives and nods from the gathering of officers she had walked into. The Shadows Hand was put on a combat readiness as the super star destroyer made its way in system steadily.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Great Empire of Gamilus
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Empire of Gamilus » Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Versail wrote:Procopia System, Procopia,Rebel base.

The storm troopers had marched in formation for several long hours ,and aside from a minor injury done to rebel sympathizers, they had kept with schedule and had arrived at the base. That was four minutes ago and during that time the assault had started with air support being provided by the many falcon class frigates and TIE-fighters still in orbit. The frigates had previously assumed position to provide fire support with their quad lasers, Properly escorted by 5 dozen Tie-Fighters they had been able to lay down an unbelievable. The fire had been cutting swaths through the many rebels that had been on the ground, saving many storm troopers who would have otherwise been killed.

On the ground the situation was slightly less in control, while there had no irreversible causality among the ranks of the 2nd Storm-trooper battalion there had been several platoons wounded by rebel fire. The offensive itself has been a resounded success. All but 4 rebels had wounded, killed or captured, and those who were wounded were to be executed , and those captured interrogated.

Meanwhile in the Lupan system, Aboard the Imperator.
"Ensign, contact the Bombardier." The Ensign quickly performed the order given to her, "We have a connection sir." Standing in front of the holo-screen he was swift in what he said. "This is Admiral Init of the Star Destroyer Imperator, and we are here from the 19th Remnant in order to start talks with your government."

The Captain of the Bombardier, Alexeer Green, a younger than normal woman for her rank, figited nervously while trying to keep her composure. She had heard of the 19th Remnant, their leader had been or possibly still was a good friend of Capta... Head of State Candy, apparently the two somehow got along at one point.

She replied.

"This is Captain Alexeer Green, commander of the Bombardier, you will have to wait for a several hours till our head of state returns, if you are truely here to have talks then I can offer you orbital position to facilitate these talks easier."

With that she sent a coded message to the said man in charge of the Government, who was preparing for dinner with an old lover and a mean bitch.

When another comes!

OP, do you know the way?
Debate on these forums.