NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial War Academy [FT/Fan-T][OPEN][OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Are you ready too move on to a new lecture, then evening, followed by night?

Yes, i am done with whatever i was doing
75%
NO! i need more time to do whatever i am doing
25%

Total votes : 12

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:42 pm

as for the IC, feel free to converse while in transit from the large ship to the station/shard, a 5 min trip
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Character App
Character Name: Iris (No last name.)

Race : Succubus

Nation of origin : Transyl.

Appearance:

Dislikes : Over-confident people, those who hate magic, and oddly she hates it when people touch her staff without asking.

Personality : Iris is pretty social, she loves talking to other people. She usually refrains from communication, but once you get her talking she'll be your friend, no doubt about that, She's easy to get along with, but if you anger her, she'll hold a grudge. Highly friendly, social, and a bit stubborn/ignorant at times.

Bio : Iris was born in Transyl, in a good sized city. She grew up without a family, her family was taken from her at the age of 5. She witnessed them being killed, she was far too young to stop it no matter how badly she wanted to. When Iris turned 9, she was sent to a military training camp, where she trained day and night to do nothing but fight. Iris learned allot from that experience, and is a top ranked warrior in Transyl. She can fight with her bare hands, and with her magic. But without her staff, she'd be powerless, so she needs to keep a grip on it at all times. Never letting that staff go, is her number one priority, if she lost it. She'd be doomed.

Reason for being accepted into the academy : Her magic and experience would be a great edition for the academy, to observe and learn about it. Iris is trained with major rifles, her aim is amazing, and she's pretty strong for being female.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Transyl wrote:Character App

Appearance:

Dislikes : Over-confident people, those who hate magic, and oddly she hates it when people touch her staff without asking.

Personality : Iris is pretty social, she loves talking to other people. She usually refrains from communication, but once you get her talking she'll be your friend, no doubt about that, She's easy to get along with, but if you anger her, she'll hold a grudge. Highly friendly, social, and a bit stubborn/ignorant at times.

Bio : Iris was born in Transyl, in a good sized city. She grew up without a family, her family was taken from her at the age of 5. She witnessed them being killed, she was far too young to stop it no matter how badly she wanted to. When Iris turned 9, she was sent to a military training camp, where she trained day and night to do nothing but fight. Iris learned allot from that experience, and is a top ranked warrior in Transyl. She can fight with her bare hands, and with her magic. But without her staff, she'd be powerless, so she needs to keep a grip on it at all times. Never letting that staff go, is her number one priority, if she lost it. She'd be doomed.

Reason for being accepted into the academy : Her magic and experience would be a great edition for the academy, to observe and learn about it. Iris is trained with major rifles, her aim is amazing, and she's pretty strong for being female.

You are ACCEPTED, permission to be amazed granted :p, question, can she fly with her wings?
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Transyl wrote:Character App

Appearance:

You are ACCEPTED, permission to be amazed granted :p, question, can she fly with her wings?

Yes, she can fly. But, usually she doesn't choose to fly, she prefers to only fly if it's necessary. Which, she walks/runs and stuff 75% of the time.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Transyl wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Yes, she can fly. But, usually she doesn't choose to fly, she prefers to only fly if it's necessary. Which, she walks/runs and stuff 75% of the time.

ok, still acepted

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Transyl wrote:Yes, she can fly. But, usually she doesn't choose to fly, she prefers to only fly if it's necessary. Which, she walks/runs and stuff 75% of the time.

ok, still acepted

Woo. I think Iris will be the only Succubus around here, heh.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

UnStellar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Eh, aren't our characters going to have uniforms? Will there be squad combat exercises?
"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst . . ."

Qwanch
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Qwanch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Tycho is going to totally hit on Iris. I hope she likes orange, furry, fox guys.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/tycho
http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality
Last edited by Qwanch on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Qwanch wrote:Tycho is going to totally hit on Iris. I hope she likes orange, furry, fox guys.

Don't even bother bruh, haha. She puts responsibility before any of that stuff.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:55 pm

UnStellar wrote:Eh, aren't our characters going to have uniforms? Will there be squad combat exercises?

you will be given uniforms to have during lectures and exercises. however when the cadets are "off duty" they are free to wear whatever they want(some exceptions exists). and there will probably be squad combat exercise

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
UnStellar wrote:Eh, aren't our characters going to have uniforms? Will there be squad combat exercises?

you will be given uniforms to have during lectures and exercises. however when the cadets are "off duty" they are free to wear whatever they want(some exceptions exists). and there will probably be squad combat exercise

Those combat exercises will be a snap for Iris. She's been in military training since the mere age of 9. *Sad music in the distance*
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Qwanch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qwanch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Transyl wrote:
Qwanch wrote:Tycho is going to totally hit on Iris. I hope she likes orange, furry, fox guys.

Don't even bother bruh, haha. She puts responsibility before any of that stuff.

If you read his name meaning link, and his personality link, you'll see that won't stop him. I wonder what type Iris would get if you tested in character here:
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

UnStellar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:25 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:

you will be given uniforms to have during lectures and exercises. however when the cadets are "off duty" they are free to wear whatever they want(some exceptions exists). and there will probably be squad combat exercises

I'm prolly going to start my own RP with a similar plot. See where it goes. But I'll still squeeze out a char for this one. Um, why you say "probably"? If they're going to be joining a galactic military as officers, don't you think squad tactics are, I don't know, necessary? Just my two cents.

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Qwanch wrote:
Transyl wrote:Don't even bother bruh, haha. She puts responsibility before any of that stuff.

If you read his name meaning link, and his personality link, you'll see that won't stop him. I wonder what type Iris would get if you tested in character here:

Iris is an INFJ..
Last edited by Transyl on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:29 pm

UnStellar wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:you will be given uniforms to have during lectures and exercises. however when the cadets are "off duty" they are free to wear whatever they want(some exceptions exists). and there will probably be squad combat exercises

I'm prolly going to start my own RP with a similar plot. See where it goes. But I'll still squeeze out a char for this one. Um, why you say "probably"? If they're going to be joining a galactic military as officers, don't you think squad tactics are, I don't know, necessary? Just my two cents.

while yes there will be exercises, it´s a question if it´s going to be RPed. if the players do not like it, there will just be a timeskip while those take place

UnStellar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:35 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
UnStellar wrote:I'm prolly going to start my own RP with a similar plot. See where it goes. But I'll still squeeze out a char for this one. Um, why you say "probably"? If they're going to be joining a galactic military as officers, don't you think squad tactics are, I don't know, necessary? Just my two cents.

while yes there will be exercises, it´s a question if it´s going to be RPed. if the players do not like it, there will just be a timeskip while those take place

If you're going to skip the exercises and them actually becoming officers, what is the point of the plot?

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:37 pm

UnStellar wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:while yes there will be exercises, it´s a question if it´s going to be RPed. if the players do not like it, there will just be a timeskip while those take place

If you're going to skip the exercises and them actually becoming officers, what is the point of the plot?

*Facepalm* You're questioning the OP, never question the OP, the OP is the almighty God. *Dun Dun Dun!* Haha.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

Qwanch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qwanch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Transyl wrote:
Qwanch wrote:If you read his name meaning link, and his personality link, you'll see that won't stop him. I wonder what type Iris would get if you tested in character here:

Iris is an INFJ..

Pretty much the direct opposite of my character, then. I'm INFP in real life, but I thought it would be fun to play an ISTP or an ESTP...I'll try to stay in character.

What kind of uniform will Tycho get?

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Qwanch wrote:
Transyl wrote:Iris is an INFJ..

Pretty much the direct opposite of my character, then. I'm INFP in real life, but I thought it would be fun to play an ISTP or an ESTP...I'll try to stay in character.

Meh, Iris would probably socialize with Tycho, but that's about it bruh. And who knows, it's not like the Fox guy can run around nude.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Qwanch wrote:
Transyl wrote:Iris is an INFJ..

something along these lines but every uniform is tailor made for the student

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 pm

UnStellar wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:while yes there will be exercises, it´s a question if it´s going to be RPed. if the players do not like it, there will just be a timeskip while those take place

i could go on a 5 paragraph explanation, but i cannot be arsed. so i am going to say it like this; cuz i say so

UnStellar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby UnStellar » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
UnStellar wrote:If you're going to skip the exercises and them actually becoming officers, what is the point of the plot?

i could go on a 5 paragraph explanation, but i cannot be arsed. so i am going to say it like this; cuz i say so

Just one paragraph will do, or no join for me.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:50 pm

I hope this is ok.
Character App
Character Name: Nikolay Mstislav Brezhnev

Race: Human

Nation of origin: Intergalactic Russian Empire

Appearance: stands 5'5" with short, black hair.

Dislikes: people insulting his family name, people insulting his name in general, magic
Personality: Cool, calm, calculated, though usually quiet and keeps to himself, he's very devoted to his job as an officerand likes to plan things through as thoroughly as possible. He is a prodigy in the art of military tactics

Bio: Born in the year 2142AD (this is IRE time) Nikolay is the direct descendent of the legendary Russian tactician Vladimir Mikhail Makarov Brezhnev III, the military genius behind Russia's victory in WWIII back in 2040. He was born and raised in the bustling heart of Moscow and began his military studies at a young age. He officially joined the army at the age of 19 and at 28 he led a squad of soldiers battling against drug cartels.

Reason for being accepted into the academy: Excellent track record, high IQ.
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

(delete all in parenthesis)
Character App
Character Name :Matthäus Moldenhauer (Matthäus is your equivalent to e English Matthew)
Race :Caucasian.
Nation of origin : Lingria, for obvious reasons.
Appearance (Preferably picture):Image
Dislikes :Abbusive Relationships, Domestic Abuse, Bleeding, Pain
Personality :Matthäus is what you call a friendly shy person, he loves meeting those he finds 'special' and goes into a happy/tearful mood when he meets Transylians, always a thing he had, but he's sturdy, or what you call a Silent giant, (His height being 6'5")
Bio :
Matthäus was born in the Lingrian capital of Hohendorf (Alternate spelling is Hohenburg). He was the offspring of a famous General who served in the Lingrian Civil War (1976-1977). His mother hated the use of raw force and implanted this thought into him. He graduated Highschool with ease, often excelling in most subjects, his flaw is....Math. He completely sucks at math, one could event confuse him with a Math questions....
Reason for being accepted into the academy : His knowledge of Military Logistics and Strategy has made him a living legend in his homeland.
Last edited by Lingria on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:54 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I hope this is ok.
Character App
Character Name: Nikolay Mstislav Brezhnev

Race: Human

Nation of origin: Intergalactic Russian Empire

Appearance: stands 5'5" with short, black hair.

Dislikes: people insulting his family name, people insulting his name in general, magic
Personality: Cool, calm, calculated, though usually quiet and keeps to himself, he's very devoted to his job as an officerand likes to plan things through as thoroughly as possible. He is a prodigy in the art of military tactics

Bio: Born in the year 2142AD (this is IRE time) Nikolay is the direct descendent of the legendary Russian tactician Vladimir Mikhail Makarov Brezhnev III, the military genius behind Russia's victory in WWIII back in 2040. He was born and raised in the bustling heart of Moscow and began his military studies at a young age. He officially joined the army at the age of 19 and at 28 he led a squad of soldiers battling against drug cartels.

Reason for being accepted into the academy: Excellent track record, high IQ, recommended by his father, who is head of the military.

i would like to have a face, add another picture(you can have 2), and his father recommendation would mean nothing. so remove that part :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse