NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online RP[IC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Eric shakes his head in wonder, "I guess Ill see you two later, I've got mobs to kill and a floor to map. But more importantly I have an upset player to try to catch. Ill catch you later Wiking, don't die will ya?" with this Eric walks off towards the woods and the unknown Halberd now back in hand, striding into the gloom of the forest.
2 + 2 = 5
I really like cats, they like books, and I like books, which we share.
I'm a bit lot of an Insomniac.
My gender is whatever, I don't really care.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Kerzacistan wrote:Eric shakes his head in wonder, "I guess Ill see you two later, I've got mobs to kill and a floor to map. But more importantly I have an upset player to try to catch. Ill catch you later Wiking, don't die will ya?" with this Eric walks off towards the woods and the unknown Halberd now back in hand, striding into the gloom of the forest.

Jackson was in the woods, staring down into a pond. He crouched on a large boulder, stating down at his reflection. Out here, he didn't hear anyone. Just the sounds of nature. The calm wind, and the mysterious chirps and whistles of birds. He had to give the creator credit. He may have been an evil heartless fiend, but he could paint a beautiful image.

Then someone came along and broke that silence. Jackson heard crunching of footsteps nearby, and he quickly faded away, sneaking around the boulder and behind the person.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned menacingly.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:57 am

Eric shakes his head, turning around and meeting Jackson's gaze with ease, answering, "Sorry if I disturbed you, I'm just a mapper exploring this floor. But I'm also a bit curious, what are you doing all the way out here with nobody around?" Eric takes his halberd up, "You don't plan on trying to kill me I would hope, I'd have to disappoint you."
2 + 2 = 5

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:06 am

"Ok.... I clearly haven't expected this.", said Dremo. The beta tester was surrounded by more wolf like monsters, and trembling, not because of the cold, but because of the alcohol he drank.
The beater had his two swords in his hands and was looking around, trying to find an escape. He had no more darts and the trebling made it hard for him to use the swords. The beasts were slowly approaching.
One of the monsters tried to attack, but Dremo managed to block it. The beater took advantage of this managed to run away, closely followed by the monsters.
"Oh fuck...", he said and continued to run as fast as he could.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:06 am

Hearing approaching growls and crunching from nearby Eric quickly says "Hold that thought and come with me will you?" and runs to the noise, attempting to find its origin.
2 + 2 = 5

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am

"Oh my God."
One of the monsters just kicked one of the swords right from Dremo's hand, and the beta tester was just staying there with the other sword in his right hand, trying to realize what was happening. The beasts seemed to be everywhere, and Dremo slowly tried to back down, before hearing a growl from behind. The beta tester turned around to see more monsters, and barely managed to parry an attack.
The monsters continued to approach, and attacked him at once. Dremo managed to block one, two, three, four attacks, but the fifth leaved him with a cut in the shoulder.
The fight continued, and Dremo was just a grey stain in the black sea of wolves.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:15 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:
"...okay." Emily said, giving one last look at the woods. He wasn't her problem, heck she didn't even know him that well. But still...she felt the need to help him. But she wanted to help everyone, didn't she? That's what was wrong with her. She tried to help everyone, even after they've pushed her away.

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

"Shall we go then" wiking asked, handing her a teleportation crystal from his coat

Emily nodded, taking the crystal and studying it in her hand.
She'd never really used one before.
Being solo as she was, she tended to entertain herself with walking to her desired destination rather than warping there. No friends to talk to her, no one to pass the time with. It was always just the memory of her brother with her.
The only person she had in the world was dead.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 am

"You two wait" Denz shouted at them before they leave. He thought he just heard howling coming from distance. "Did you hear the howling?" He asked them as he stood up and looked towards to the forest

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 am

Tulkomanistan wrote:"You two wait" Denz shouted at them before they leave. He thought he just heard howling coming from distance. "Did you hear the howling?" He asked them as he stood up and looked towards to the forest

Emily jumped from her thoughts. "Wha..." She trailed off, indeed hearing the howling in the distance. Her bad gut feeling immediately returned, making her blood go cold. Her gut had been right... what if he really was in danger?! Then they just let him go! Don't get yourself worked up...it's probably nothing... Emily shushed herself in her head. The howling stopped, but only momentarily. It soon returned, more chorusing with it. Emily frantically turned to the woods, then back at the two guys. "What do we do!?" She cried, ignoring what she had just told herself.

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Tulkomanistan wrote:"You two wait" Denz shouted at them before they leave. He thought he just heard howling coming from distance. "Did you hear the howling?" He asked them as he stood up and looked towards to the forest

Emily jumped from her thoughts. "Wha..." She trailed off, indeed hearing the howling in the distance. Her bad gut feeling immediately returned, making her blood go cold. Her gut had been right... what if he really was in danger?! Then they just let him go! Don't get yourself worked up...it's probably nothing... Emily shushed herself in her head. The howling stopped, but only momentarily. It soon returned, more chorusing with it. Emily frantically turned to the woods, then back at the two guys. "What do we do!?" She cried, ignoring what she had just told herself.

Denz turned to Emily and thought about what to say for few seconds. "I stayed there once maybe twice there at night. If they find you, you can be in a big danger. If I didn't know how to climb up to a tree, I may have not here right now. I say we go there and help him and later ignore him in case he starts to insult us again" Denz said and faint smile appeared on his face when saying the last sentence. 'Just hope that we can reach in time' Denz thought, looking back to the forest

Archainia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archainia » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:27 pm

Jaskar leaned against a tree watching as a drunk player battled wolf like beasts. His first idea was to help the player but what if the player was a PKer? He stood there contemplating his options, his armor blending him in with the trees. He slowly loosened his sword in its sheath. Help or watch? Or wait? waiting sounds good
Yes you may call me a super genius.
World War I - Lost
War on Ravon - Won
War on South Yuketobaniac - Won

"Me casa, sou casa. Me wife, me wife." - Me

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Tulkomanistan wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Denz turned to Emily and thought about what to say for few seconds. "I stayed there once maybe twice there at night. If they find you, you can be in a big danger. If I didn't know how to climb up to a tree, I may have not here right now. I say we go there and help him and later ignore him in case he starts to insult us again" Denz said and faint smile appeared on his face when saying the last sentence. 'Just hope that we can reach in time' Denz thought, looking back to the forest

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

Wiking opened up his menu and reeda a message he had gotten, "I just got word from the summoner, there are currently 3 players, including Dremo that are fighting 4 of those wolfs, a squad of officers are enroute and will arrive there shortly." he said, closing the menu "Miss Emily, how do you want to proceed?" he asked
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Quickly running onto the scene where Dremo was being attacked, quickly coming to his aid. Hacking at the wolves with strength, and attempting to get them away from the struggling player and kicking at any that came close to himself. Shouting to Dremo, "You really shouldn't try to visit grandma in the middle of the night you know."
2 + 2 = 5

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:32 am

Kerzacistan wrote:Quickly running onto the scene where Dremo was being attacked, quickly coming to his aid. Hacking at the wolves with strength, and attempting to get them away from the struggling player and kicking at any that came close to himself. Shouting to Dremo, "You really shouldn't try to visit grandma in the middle of the night you know."

"Very funny.", said Dremo to the newly arrived player. The beta tester was fighting a bigger wolf that had a big axe. The wolf attacked him earlier, and luckily Dremo managed to block it. Even if he was drunk and had only a sword, Dremo still was a very good player.
The wolf pushed the axe with a tremendous strength, and this forced Dremo to partially kneel in the attempt to block it. This continued for a few more minutes, with Dremo desperately trying to push the axe away, and the wolf pushing the axe down with his strength.
Suddenly, the wolf stopped, raised his axe and attacked once again. The axe hit Dremo's sword, breaking it, and hit the beta tester's shoulder, making his HP bar go yellow.
Dremo managed to jump back, and to avoid the wolf's next attacks. Unfortunately, now defenseless, Dremo received a powerful hit with the axe. The force of the attack made him hit a tree pretty hard.
"I probably need to use it...", murmured Dremo. The beater quickly opened the menu and entered the inventory. A black sword with strange red symbols on it appeared. Immediately after Dremo took it in his right hand, the sword started to have a shine, with a strange red glow.
The wolf once again tried to attack, but Dremo used a Sword Skill to quickly cut its head off with one powerful hit.
Dremo approached the player. The fight attracted more and more wolves, that were now surrounding them
"I don't know why, but you probably just signed your own death sentence.", said Dremo. A wolf tried to attack, but the beater waved his sword in its direction, making the beast back off a few steps.
The wolves were looking at the two players, growling.
"I am not afraid of death. Are you?", said Dremo.

Archainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Archainia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:21 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Kerzacistan wrote:Quickly running onto the scene where Dremo was being attacked, quickly coming to his aid. Hacking at the wolves with strength, and attempting to get them away from the struggling player and kicking at any that came close to himself. Shouting to Dremo, "You really shouldn't try to visit grandma in the middle of the night you know."

"Very funny.", said Dremo to the newly arrived player. The beta tester was fighting a bigger wolf that had a big axe. The wolf attacked him earlier, and luckily Dremo managed to block it. Even if he was drunk and had only a sword, Dremo still was a very good player.
The wolf pushed the axe with a tremendous strength, and this forced Dremo to partially kneel in the attempt to block it. This continued for a few more minutes, with Dremo desperately trying to push the axe away, and the wolf pushing the axe down with his strength.
Suddenly, the wolf stopped, raised his axe and attacked once again. The axe hit Dremo's sword, breaking it, and hit the beta tester's shoulder, making his HP bar go yellow.
Dremo managed to jump back, and to avoid the wolf's next attacks. Unfortunately, now defenseless, Dremo received a powerful hit with the axe. The force of the attack made him hit a tree pretty hard.
"I probably need to use it...", murmured Dremo. The beater quickly opened the menu and entered the inventory. A black sword with strange red symbols on it appeared. Immediately after Dremo took it in his right hand, the sword started to have a shine, with a strange red glow.
The wolf once again tried to attack, but Dremo used a Sword Skill to quickly cut its head off with one powerful hit.
Dremo approached the player. The fight attracted more and more wolves, that were now surrounding them
"I don't know why, but you probably just signed your own death sentence.", said Dremo. A wolf tried to attack, but the beater waved his sword in its direction, making the beast back off a few steps.

Screw it Jaskar thought drawing his claymore and running the closest wolf being through. He proceeded to attack fading and appearing slowly making a way through the circle to the other players.
World War I - Lost
War on Ravon - Won

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:01 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

5 heavily armored players would enter the small clearing, all wearing the uniform of the IPF, 3 of the players would start to attack the wolves, killing the remaining 5 of them. 1 ran over to Dremo and used the heal skill, healing him to full health. The last one, a female stood at the edge of the clearing "Are y'all alright?" she asked
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:09 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

5 heavily armored players would enter the small clearing, all wearing the uniform of the IPF, 3 of the players would start to attack the wolves, killing the remaining 5 of them. 1 ran over to Dremo and used the heal skill, healing him to full health. The last one, a female stood at the edge of the clearing "Are y'all alright?" she asked

"I'm fine", said Dremo. The beta tester quickly put the strange sword back in his inventory.
"Of course that somebody had to come and be the hero."
The beta testers made a few steps forward and took the black sword he dropped during the fight. He put it in one of the sheathes. The second sheathe remained empty of course.
"Stop following me. I'm not blind, you know." said Dremo to the IPF members and started to walk, leaving the other players behind.

Kerzacistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerzacistan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Eric sighed saying, "Here I thought I had found a useful player like myself, I guess I was wrong." Turning to the IPF saying "Ill keep an eye on little red, don't you worry." Hefting his halberd and walking off after Dremo, muttering about the uselessness of some players.
2 + 2 = 5

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Kerzacistan wrote:Eric sighed saying, "Here I thought I had found a useful player like myself, I guess I was wrong." Turning to the IPF saying "Ill keep an eye on little red, don't you worry." Hefting his halberd and walking off after Dremo, muttering about the uselessness of some players.

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

"I am afraid we have direct orders to make sure that player survives, but we will try and stay out of sight" the female officer said, making a small notion towards a bird sitting in a tree. Before heading off in the other direction.

Wiking opened yet another message he had received from the IPF, he turned towards Emily and spoke "Miss Emily, i can now report that Dremo is safe, the squad will remain on standby until he can enter a town again"
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:03 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Kerzacistan wrote:Eric sighed saying, "Here I thought I had found a useful player like myself, I guess I was wrong." Turning to the IPF saying "Ill keep an eye on little red, don't you worry." Hefting his halberd and walking off after Dremo, muttering about the uselessness of some players.

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

"I am afraid we have direct orders to make sure that player survives, but we will try and stay out of sight" the female officer said, making a small notion towards a bird sitting in a tree. Before heading off in the other direction.

Wiking opened yet another message he had received from the IPF, he turned towards Emily and spoke "Miss Emily, i can now report that Dremo is safe, the squad will remain on standby until he can enter a town again"

Emily nodded, a wave of relief washing over her. See? There was nothing to worry about. Emily told herself. "That's a relief..." Emily replied, the relief clearly showing on her face. "I guess we can head on now." She looked back down at the blue crystal. At this moment, her brother would probably tease her, telling her there was no problem with the teleportation mechanics. That, or he'd say something about how he should get a crystal like that for his girlfriend...Emily couldn't remember her name now. Ally? Andy? Amy? Whoever she was, she'd came to Jake's funeral, and then that was it. They never saw her again.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

Emily nodded, a wave of relief washing over her. See? There was nothing to worry about. Emily told herself. "That's a relief..." Emily replied, the relief clearly showing on her face. "I guess we can head on now." She looked back down at the blue crystal. At this moment, her brother would probably tease her, telling her there was no problem with the teleportation mechanics. That, or he'd say something about how he should get a crystal like that for his girlfriend...Emily couldn't remember her name now. Ally? Andy? Amy? Whoever she was, she'd came to Jake's funeral, and then that was it. They never saw her again.

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

Wiking activated the teleport crystals, instantly moving both him and Emily to his door, He opened the door and let her into the small clothing chamber. Wiking took back his coat and placed it in the wardrobe. Then leading her into the common room "Take a seat while i prepare the dinner" he said, gesturing towards a sofa. Wiking made a small gesture to a bowl of fruit on the table, as well as the bar "Feel fre to take whatever you fancy, if you want anything else you need only ask" he said.

Small extra note; the entire house is made in a victorian fashion

Archainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Archainia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 pm

When the IPF players appeared Jaskar knew it was time to disappear fading into the trees following the "drunk" player.
World War I - Lost
War on Ravon - Won

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:20 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

Wiking activated the teleport crystals, instantly moving both him and Emily to his door, He opened the door and let her into the small clothing chamber. Wiking took back his coat and placed it in the wardrobe. Then leading her into the common room "Take a seat while i prepare the dinner" he said, gesturing towards a sofa. Wiking made a small gesture to a bowl of fruit on the table, as well as the bar "Feel fre to take whatever you fancy, if you want anything else you need only ask" he said.

Emily was in awe by the home. It must've costed a fortune to get a home of this style in size...Emily settled herself on the sofa, continuing to study the room. As she did so, she received a notification. Emily opened her menu, scrolling to messages. Her heart dropped when she saw the message.

WE KNEW WHO YOUR BROTHER WAS. WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. YOU WILL DO WHAT WE ASK OF YOU WHEN WE ASK. IF YOU TRY TO CONTACT HELP, WE WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU HAVE BEEN ACQUAINTANCED WITH.

As soon as she had read it, the message disappeared. She sat in silence, the color draining from her face. She looked back at the kitchen where the guy had disappeared to fix dinner, then back at her menu. She closed it, and sat in utter silence. Who had sent the message? How had they known her brother? Her brother had died before the official release...so who was threatening her, and why?

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Jackson followed Eric to the fight, but did not intervene. When a wolf attacked him, he grabbe it's chest, and triggered his hidden blade, running it into his wary and out so quick no one knew it was there.

It's health dropped to yellow, before Jackson whipped out a black thin blades sword, with a red maze carved intricately into each side, and a hilt like that of a cutlass, but not connection the hilt to the blade all the way, and very sharp. He ran it trough the wolf, which shattered into pixels, and that was the end of it.

After the fight, Jackson tagged along behind Eric and Dremo.
"They could be useful," he decided.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:
Floor 3
January 31, 2023, Midday

Emily was in awe by the home. It must've costed a fortune to get a home of this style in size...Emily settled herself on the sofa, continuing to study the room. As she did so, she received a notification. Emily opened her menu, scrolling to messages. Her heart dropped when she saw the message.

WE KNEW WHO YOUR BROTHER WAS. WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. YOU WILL DO WHAT WE ASK OF YOU WHEN WE ASK. IF YOU TRY TO CONTACT HELP, WE WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU HAVE BEEN ACQUAINTANCED WITH.

As soon as she had read it, the message disappeared. She sat in silence, the color draining from her face. She looked back at the kitchen where the guy had disappeared to fix dinner, then back at her menu. She closed it, and sat in utter silence. Who had sent the message? How had they known her brother? Her brother had died before the official release...so who was threatening her, and why?

after 5 minutes or so of waiting, wiking popped his head out the doorway "I am sorry if the food is not too spectacular, i did not have anything prepared" he said, using a small service trolley to move several covered dishes to the coffee table. He placed one plate in front of Emily, and another one at a carmhair, he removed the metal covers, revealing a deep plate of a orange, creamy soup. Wiking sat down in the armchair. "Carrot cream soup" he said. handing Emily a spoon, he noticed the color change on her face "miss Emily, is everything alright?" he asked

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse