NATION

PASSWORD

Sword Art Online RP[IC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Sword Art Online RP[IC|OPEN]

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:33 am

The wonderful world of Aincrad is made up of 100 floors. Since Akihiko trapped 10,000 players in Sword Art Online one month ago, only the first 3 floors have been cleared. Players must now clear the other floors and you are one of those players. Kirito is not here to save everyone so we're on our own. What will you do?

I don't have some magnificent open post so just go ahead and start.

First Floor: As the starting location of all new players, the great expanse of the 1st Floor is quite diverse. The Starting City is located on the southern end of the floor and rests over the edge of the floating castle. The metropolis has a diameter of approximately 1km and is the focal point of the floor, featuring the teleport gate in the central plaza. The city wall forms a semi-circle to the north. Grasslands surround the Starting City, and they are populated primarily by boar and wolf-type monsters. Worms, beetles, and wasp-type insect monsters also inhabit the grasslands surrounding the Starting City. To the northwest of the Starting City, there is a deep forest region and to the northeast is a lake region. Players must pass through either of the two regions before reaching a significantly more dangerous mountainous region containing ruins, valleys, and more difficult monsters.

The first floor dungeon has 20 floors and the boss is Illfang the Kobold Lord.

Second Floor: Most of the landscape is predominantly flat-topped mountains, which are topped with lush green grass. It is primarily inhabited by large ox-type monsters. Taking the settlement, Urbus, as a reference point, the city is situated in a crater excavated from a mountain. Surrounding it are plains. To the west of the town is a savanna and field region characterized by dangerous buffalo-type monsters roaming about.

The dungeon boss is Asterios The Taurus King.

Third Floor: The third floor consists of one giant forest. The teleport gate is in the center of the forest and the dungeon is located in a cave to the north.

The third floor dungeon has 4 floors and the boss is Fenrir the wolf.

Forth Floor: The forth floor goes in the style of a Japan, the main town is Lobria, the rest of the floor is a mix of forest with cherry trees, lakes with koi fish, and small hills. Initial expression by the players paint it up as a place of romance, and player bards have already started to write poems about the beautiful sunsets below a cherry tree.

As of yet have no player reached the boos room

Disregard the amount of experience the wiki says you gain from each monster. I am lowering everything for simplicity sake in this RP. Remember, you need 100 experience points to move from one level to another. You are required to keep track of your experience points. I will update your currently level on the OP frequently, but please assist me by making sure I am aware when you have leveled up. I will always post the amount of experience given when a player kills a monster but this list is just for your reference. Monsters that only appear in dungeons are not listed.

1. Frenzy Boar: Level 1 monster located on first floor in the West Fields and gives the player 2 experience points.

2. Little Nepent: Level 3 monster located on the first floor in the 1st Floor Forest and gives the player 5 experience points.

3. Dire Wolf: Level 2 monster located on the first floor in the West Fields and 1st Floor Forest and gives the player 5 experience points.

4. Trembling Ox: Level 15 monster located on the second floor in all areas outside Urbus and gives the player 15 experience points.

5. Wind Wasp: Level 7 monster located on the second floor in all areas outside Urbus and gives the player 10 experience points.

6. Lycanthrope (totally made up): Level 15 monster located on the 3rd floor throughout the forest and gives the player 15 experience points.

7. Squirrel Sentry (totally made up): Level 5 monster located on the 3rd floor throughout the forest and gives the player 7 experience points.

8. kitsune, located on the fourth floor

A fox like mob, ca 1.3 m in height, with a tail of 3m. They do not engage players on sight. but if provoked all kitsune in the area will attack, leaping towards the target with grate speed, using there tail as a weapon, capable of large damage. they prefer hit and run attacks. Kiting and dodging the enemies attack. Gives 7 exp

9. kitsune-bi, located on the fourth floor

The kitsune-bi is a special variant of the regular kitsune, taller and longer than the regular, with several tails and a ash grey fur. Instead of the orange that the regular have. It attacks in the same way as the kitsune, usually as a pack leader. The kitsune-bi however has one thing that makes it dangerous(excluding it rather ridiculous stats in comparison to the regular kitsune) a special DoT effect when it attacks, called "kitsune-bi Ember glow" that if it hit creates a DoT until healed, or the affected player jumps into water. Gives 12 exp
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:35 am

Staff

Quavv - Original OP, retired

Raktio - Second OP, AWOL

The Tophat Empire - Third OP

Tracian Empire - CO-OP
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 am

Floor 3
December 20th, 2022
One week after defeating Fenrir
Evening

Wiking entered his home, he was exhausted, his emotions in a mess. Why? during the day he had seen a player with the name "Ziineex_", an old classmate of his, by reflex he had shouted the players name "Oliver!" upon the player turned his head and faced wiking, dropping his yaw and stuttering out "w-w-w-wiking, you, you are here too!" after that they had spent 4 hours in a local tavern, telling what they had been doing since arriving, wiking also explained how he and Johan were ambushed. They had promised to meet again tomorrow, and so they walked back to their respective homes.

Wiking noticed that he had received a message from oliver, he opened it and read its content "I have a idea, i know how we can make the clearers focus on clearing the game. but i need you help, and you relation with the clearers." Wiking almost dropped to the floor in his hurry to run out of the door again. he sprinted all the way to the inn oliver stayed in, his cape flowing in the wind, and his tophat almost flying off his head. When he arrived oliver were waiting with his door open, smilingly he said "you are in a hurry, come in and i will tell you"

Floor 3
January 31, 2023
Current day
Midday

2,5 weeks, that where the amount of time he, oliver and some of the friend oliver and wiking had made during the course of the game had spent on there new guild, the "Imperial Police force", together with some help from the high level guild they had built up a force of 20 Officers, with 25 cadets, and more applying for every day. The Imperial Police forces mission is to allow cleaners to focus on beating the bosses, while the Imperial Police Force keeps the floors safe for other players, even if the thereat of PKers are minimal. It helps with the moral. While the Imperial Police force cannot keep all floors secure just yet, they hope to expand to do that soon, right now they are focusing on floor 3(where there base is located, in a house with 1800s interior, housing training rooms, barracks, armories and more) and 4 towns.
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 am

31st of January, 2023
Denz
Floor 1, Dawn

Denz was again on the place where he lost the girl he loved. He never could forget it but the mist actually gave him the reason to live up still. Denz didn't hear about other players since the time they cleared the boss. Since then he kept practising on his Dust skills. He still can get damaged by the explosion he creates but since then he learned how to suffer less damage than before. He also learned to use different types of gas. He managed to level up in top speed, planning to catch up with others he fought along with back at boss room.

Denz placed a flower to the ground. He was doing it once in every week to remember what happened before and why he shouldn't give up yet. For some reason the flowers were disappearing when he come back to the place. He wore his brown outfit which was hiding all of his body. Later he put on the hood to hide his face too. 'I promise you I will survive in this game' he thought and walked away. A tear hit the ground while he was walking away

Floor 3, Midday

Denz once more started to train himself. He was running around. His speed improved greatly since the day they cleared the Third Floor. 'Now where are those creatures' he thought and jumped up to a tree. For surprising his enemy, he decided to go from branch to branch. He noticed one was wandering and to his surprise, it was alone. 'Weird how it's all alone. They mostly wander in packs of 2-3 at least' he thought. He got ready and leaped towards to the creature from the branch he was staying on with a full speed. The creature backed about 40 cm. Before it could attack back, Denz stab it with Silverlight and then sliced it with Soulrapier, killing it. 'It has no fun when there is only one of them' Denz thought.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Emily sat alone in a small tavern in one of the towns on Floor 3. Sighing, she took a sip from the cola bottle she had ordered. How had she survived this long? Why her? Alone...Emily wished her brother was there with her. He would help her...comfort her...but it wasn't going to go that way, was it? He was dead. He'd been dead for three months. He couldn't come back to life.
Sighing, Emily finished the cola, and stood up. "One for the road?" The bartender asked, holding out another bottle. "Yeah...thanks." Emily replied, taking the bottle and popping the cap off. Stepping outside, she took a sip of the soda, and viewed her surroundings. It was midday. Might as well get lunch. Emily headed into the nearest restaurant, taking a seat by the front window. She ordered a hamburger and fries. Looking out the window, she watched various players walk by. Across the street, she saw an older guy walking with a smaller girl. Immediately, Emily envisioned herself and her brother in that position. "Where would you like to go eat, Em?" He would ask.
"I'm cool with anything, I guess." She would reply.
"Then I guess you'd like to go to that restaurant over there?" He would point to a restaurant with a pepper in the window.
"Anything but that!" She would squeal, smiling.
They would laugh, and continue on. A lone tear slid down Emily's cheek, and she quickly wiped it away as her food came. Her brother had left a gaping hole in her life. Would it ever be filled?
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:27 am

Castle Crashers wrote:Emily sat alone in a small tavern in one of the towns on Floor 3. Sighing, she took a sip from the cola bottle she had ordered. How had she survived this long? Why her? Alone...Emily wished her brother was there with her. He would help her...comfort her...but it wasn't going to go that way, was it? He was dead. He'd been dead for three months. He couldn't come back to life.
Sighing, Emily finished the cola, and stood up. "One for the road?" The bartender asked, holding out another bottle. "Yeah...thanks." Emily replied, taking the bottle and popping the cap off. Stepping outside, she took a sip of the soda, and viewed her surroundings. It was midday. Might as well get lunch. Emily headed into the nearest restaurant, taking a seat by the front window. She ordered a hamburger and fries. Looking out the window, she watched various players walk by. Across the street, she saw an older guy walking with a smaller girl. Immediately, Emily envisioned herself and her brother in that position. "Where would you like to go eat, Em?" He would ask.
"Then I guess you'd like to go to that restaurant over there?" He would point to a restaurant with a pepper in the window.
They would laugh, and continue on. A lone tear slid down Emily's cheek, and she quickly wiped it away as her food came. Her brother had left a gaping hole in her life. Would it ever be filled?

Wiking was walking down the street, he had taken a small break from his duties, the administrative burden now when they were just starting was immense, so he had left with the excuse of going to eat. He saw a restaurant that he had yet to visit. "Why not" he thought, pulling his coat closer "Why do they have to simulate cold in this effing world, should have brought my cloak" he muttered before entering, shaking of the snow from his shoulders. He looked around, all the tables where full, except one, where a girl where seated."Who knows, i may make a new friend" he thought before walking up to the table. clearing his throat to grab her attention, and with a slight smile said "Hello, may i sit here?"

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:46 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:Emily sat alone in a small tavern in one of the towns on Floor 3. Sighing, she took a sip from the cola bottle she had ordered. How had she survived this long? Why her? Alone...Emily wished her brother was there with her. He would help her...comfort her...but it wasn't going to go that way, was it? He was dead. He'd been dead for three months. He couldn't come back to life.

Wiking was walking down the street, he had taken a small break from his duties, the administrative burden now when they were just starting was immense, so he had left with the excuse of going to eat. He saw a restaurant that he had yet to visit. "Why not" he thought, pulling his coat closer "Why do they have to simulate cold in this effing world, should have brought my cloak" he muttered before entering, shaking of the snow from his shoulders. He looked around, all the tables where full, except one, where a girl where seated."Who knows, i may make a new friend" he thought before walking up to the table. clearing his throat to grab her attention, and with a slight smile said "Hello, may i sit here?"

Emily looked up to see a guy with gray hair. "Yeah, I don't mind." Emily replied, gesturing to the seat across from her. He almost looked like her brother...No, that was impossible. Her grief was clouding how she saw things. Would that affect her ability to fight? If so, maybe she should just stay behind the lines...But that would delay progress...the more the merrier. She thought absently. If she didn't fight, what did she have to live for?

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:07 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Emily looked up to see a guy with gray hair. "Yeah, I don't mind." Emily replied, gesturing to the seat across from her. He almost looked like her brother...No, that was impossible. Her grief was clouding how she saw things. Would that affect her ability to fight? If so, maybe she should just stay behind the lines...But that would delay progress...the more the merrier. She thought absently. If she didn't fight, what did she have to live for?

wiking nodded, "Thank you, the name is wiking, even if you username is TheGoodSir, Commander of the Imperial Police Force" he said, not to brag, but rather that he was used to introduce himself with rank. He took a seat and extended his arm towards the girl. "What do you recommend? i have never visited this restaurant" wiking said, the friendly smile still on his face.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:09 am

31st of January, 2023
Dremo
Floor 3

After the boss fight ended, and the players opened the teleporting gate of the 4th Floor, Dremo disappeared as usual. He spent the last month fighting solo, trying to find the boss room of the 4th Floor. Unfortunately, all his efforts had failed.

In the cold night of January, Dremo was returning from a quest he did on the 3rd Floor."Good think I'd brought this cloak with me.",they player dressed in grey thought. This game was simulating the cold pretty good, but Dremo was prepared.
Knowing that he was too far from the teleporting gate, Dremo decided to spend the night in the small town he arrived. He was hungry, so he entered the closest restaurant.
The place was full. Dremo saw a table that was occupied by three low-level players.
"I believe that you are sitting on my place", said the former beta tester to the players."I don't think so, strange guy.", answered one of them. The two others started to laugh. Dremo took his hood off and looked at them. One of the players recognized him and said to his companions: "He's a beater. We should better go." The three players left the restaurant, and Dremo took a seat at the now empty table, after putting his hood back on.He ordered some food and a soda. While waiting for them, Dremo started to look around. Most of the other players seemed to be members of a guild or another, and he recognized some of them from the quest he just made. The most strangest were a girl and a boy that were sitting at a table nearby. The boy kinda looked like Wiking, but Dremo wasn't sure. Right then his soda arrived and Dremo started to drink it. Strange indeed.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:20 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

wiking nodded, "Thank you, the name is wiking, even if you username is TheGoodSir, Commander of the Imperial Police Force" he said, not to brag, but rather that he was used to introduce himself with rank. He took a seat and extended his arm towards the girl. "What do you recommend? i have never visited this restaurant" wiking said, the friendly smile still on his face.

"I'm Emily. Good to know I'm in good company." Emily smiled. "Frankly, everything here's good. Personally, I'd recommend the scallops, but everything is awesome." This Wiking fellow seemed nice, not to mention he was part of the Imperial Police Force, the police of SAO. Was she safe with him? Surely he wasn't corrupted if he was head of the Police Force...

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:21 pm

"Emily, pleased to make your acquaintance" Wiking said, he was just going to order when he heard a discussion from the back of the restaurant, he turned his head and looked at the hooded player whom had just scared 3 other players away.he looked at Emily "One second" he said, before rising from his chair and walking up to the player whom where seated at the table, stopping 2 m behind before sternly saying "there is no need to scare away those whom have already taken a seat, there are several other restaurants and pubs in this town."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Dremo turned around to see the player that spoke to him. It was Wiking indeed. After taking another sip from the soda, Dremo took his hood off and said:
"But what if I like this particular table? Long time no see, Wiking."
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Dremo turned around to see the player that spoke to him. It was Wiking indeed. After taking another sip from the soda, Dremo took his hood off and said:

"Then you will have to..... Dremo? well i be damned, how have you been?" wiking said, he was schobe by seeing dremo here, yet he was glad that he had survived. Wiking shook his head "That do not change my point, there where no need for you to scare those players, come and take a seat by my table instead" he said, turning around and waving for dremo to go to his table instead. He looked at Emily and spoke "Emily, allow me to introduce Dremo, one of the player whom defeated the third floors boss Fenrir."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:08 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Dremo turned around to see the player that spoke to him. It was Wiking indeed. After taking another sip from the soda, Dremo took his hood off and said:

"Then you will have to..... Dremo? well i be damned, how have you been?" wiking said, he was schobe by seeing dremo here, yet he was glad that he had survived. Wiking shook his head "That do not change my point, there where no need for you to scare those players, come and take a seat by my table instead" he said, turning around and waving for dremo to go to his table instead. He looked at Emily and spoke "Emily, allow me to introduce Dremo, one of the player whom defeated the third floors boss Fenrir."

"I've been okay. Playing solo as usual.", said Dremo. Apparently, the others considered him dead. This was never his intention, but because he didn't enjoy this whole "party" thing, he left shortly after the end of the boss fight.
"Ok, then I will join you.", said Dremo he stood up and looked at Emily.
"Emily, then. I am Dremo, nice to meet you.", said the beater.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

"I've been okay. Playing solo as usual.", said Dremo. Apparently, the others considered him dead. This was never his intention, but because he didn't enjoy this whole "party" thing, he left shortly after the end of the boss fight.

"The pleasure is mine." Emily replied, giving him a friendly smile. "So you guys are part of the group who beat Floor 3?" She asked. There'd been all kinds of rumors and accusations on who beat Floor 3. Some say it was a solo-player, others said it was a PKing guild. None of them made sense, but if these two were here now, than they were most likely part of a larger group.

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Denz started to search for a place to stay as cold weather comes. He was walkşng around slowly, hoping to find a a settlement. 'I know there is a town nearby. I remember seeing it when I came here' Denz thought. For seeing better, he climbed up to a tree. 'Looks like I'm lost' Denz thought and jumped to another branch. He decided to travel by jumping from branch to branch. This way was a bit faster and also safer. Soon, he finally see a settlement, most likely the town he saw. He was sure it was it when he came nearby. He entered to the town and sat next to a building's corner. He would wait till night to go inside of a building. He was wondering which building was next to him so he tried to look inside. He managed to see 1-2 players and tables with food on it. 'Maybe I can eat something in here later' he thought.
Last edited by Tulkomanistan on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:03 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

"The pleasure is mine." Emily replied, giving him a friendly smile. "So you guys are part of the group who beat Floor 3?" She asked. There'd been all kinds of rumors and accusations on who beat Floor 3. Some say it was a solo-player, others said it was a PKing guild. None of them made sense, but if these two were here now, than they were most likely part of a larger group.

"Yes.", said Dremo."We were in the group who beat Floor 3. A pretty strange group, if I'm thinking now."
Dremo took another sip from the soda. It all seemed so long ago, but only a month passed since they cleared that boss room.
"So, do you know anything about the others?", said Dremo to Wiking.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:04 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

"Yes.", said Dremo."We were in the group who beat Floor 3. A pretty strange group, if I'm thinking now."
Dremo took another sip from the soda. It all seemed so long ago, but only a month passed since they cleared that boss room.

"A strange one indeed" wiking said, placing his cheek in his hands, wondering "As for the others, am am not sure. I have spent most of my time setting up the Imperial Police Force, mostly rumors, i heard that Kania and Lazarus bought a home, i cannot confirm that however." Wiking made a slight pause, somewhat hesitant for what he was going to say next "Say, Dremo, you are not looking for a guild to join? the IPF* needs more officers, and yes i know you do not like guilds, but you do not need to take command if you do not want, hell you can be a permanent instructor if you want" wiking said

* = Shortening of "Imperial Police Force"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:16 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

"A strange one indeed" wiking said, placing his cheek in his hands, wondering "As for the others, am am not sure. I have spent most of my time setting up the Imperial Police Force, mostly rumors, i heard that Kania and Lazarus bought a home, i cannot confirm that however." Wiking made a slight pause, somewhat hesitant for what he was going to say next "Say, Dremo, you are not looking for a guild to join? the IPF* needs more officers, and yes i know you do not like guilds, but you do not need to take command if you do not want, hell you can be a permanent instructor if you want" wiking said

"Outside of my hate for guilds, there is also the problem of my... beater reputation.", said Dremo."In the case you didn't knew, after Floor 3 I became a small legend of the beaters. Stories are being said about the "grey beater" and other things like that, and this hasn't exactly made the people to like me."

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

"Outside of my hate for guilds, there is also the problem of my... beater reputation.", said Dremo."In the case you didn't knew, after Floor 3 I became a small legend of the beaters. Stories are being said about the "grey beater" and other things like that, and this hasn't exactly made the people to like me."

Wiking noded and opened his inventory, materialising a thermos and a small metal jar on the table "Emily, Dremo, Tea and biscuits?" he asked, opening the jar, revealing a large selection of different biscuits neatly ordered in small pockets. He poured a mug of the tea from the thermos, taking a biscuits and started to nibble on it "As for your reputation, If you chose to join i can promise you that you will not face any kind of hate from the force, you are not the first beater, and anyone found indulging in things against the code that we shall reinforce. Will face reprimand from me personally. even if i think it will improve for the better if you join us. But i will not push the matter further if you do not wish for it. But now i have given you my offer and my personal opinion on the matter" wiking said
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Wiking noded and opened his inventory, materialising a thermos and a small metal jar on the table "Emily, Dremo, Tea and biscuits?" he asked, opening the jar, revealing a large selection of different biscuits neatly ordered in small pockets. He poured a mug of the tea from the thermos, taking a biscuits and started to nibble on it "As for your reputation, If you chose to join i can promise you that you will not face any kind of hate from the force, you are not the first beater, and anyone found indulging in things against the code that we shall reinforce. Will face reprimand from me personally. even if i think it will improve for the better if you join us. But i will not push the matter further if you do not wish for it. But now i have given you my offer and my personal opinion on the matter" wiking said

"Don't just pretend you don't know about the discrimination against the beta-testers. We are called beaters and blamed for the 2000 deaths in the first month.Lots of us were killed by other players.As you know, almost half of the former beta testers are dead.It doesn't matter what code you may have in your guild, we are and will be hated. Sorry, but I won't join your guild.", said Dremo. The beater took a biscuit from the jar and ate it. After a few more moments in which he examined the other two players in silence, Dremo looked at Wiking.
"So, what have you done in the last month?"

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

"Don't just pretend you don't know about the discrimination against the beta-testers. We are called beaters and blamed for the 2000 deaths in the first month.Lots of us were killed by other players.As you know, almost half of the former beta testers are dead.It doesn't matter what code you may have in your guild, we are and will be hated. Sorry, but I won't join your guild.", said Dremo. The beater took a biscuit from the jar and ate it. After a few more moments in which he examined the other two players in silence, Dremo looked at Wiking.

"I know the problems that the betas testers face, but anyhow. i will respect your choice" Wiking said, taking a sip from his tea then talking again "As for what i have done, after we beat Fenrir i reported to the army, then i spent a.. week i think, restocking my house, and making more tea, that dinner i gave you and the others, turns out it took more of my storage then expected. then i met a old friend of mine, whom i did not know where in this blasted world.." wiking made a short pause and looked out the window before continuing "since then i have spent most of my times in my study room trying to get the IPF up and running, i am glad to say that i am almost done with that now. How about you Dremo? i have not heard a single sound from you since we beat Fenrir"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:56 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:"Don't just pretend you don't know about the discrimination against the beta-testers. We are called beaters and blamed for the 2000 deaths in the first month.Lots of us were killed by other players.As you know, almost half of the former beta testers are dead.It doesn't matter what code you may have in your guild, we are and will be hated. Sorry, but I won't join your guild.", said Dremo. The beater took a biscuit from the jar and ate it. After a few more moments in which he examined the other two players in silence, Dremo looked at Wiking.

"I know the problems that the betas testers face, but anyhow. i will respect your choice" Wiking said, taking a sip from his tea then talking again "As for what i have done, after we beat Fenrir i reported to the army, then i spent a.. week i think, restocking my house, and making more tea, that dinner i gave you and the others, turns out it took more of my storage then expected. then i met a old friend of mine, whom i did not know where in this blasted world.." wiking made a short pause and looked out the window before continuing "since then i have spent most of my times in my study room trying to get the IPF up and running, i am glad to say that i am almost done with that now. How about you Dremo? i have not heard a single sound from you since we beat Fenrir"

"I've been playing solo as usual. After we finished the boss fight, I made some quests I knew from the beta to raise my level, and since then I've been trying to find the boss room of this floor. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is. It's clearly not in the same place as in the beta, and that Akihiko has hidden it very well.", said Dremo. He took another sip from the now almost empty soda bottle.
"And, do you know each other or something?", said the former beta tester to Wiking and Emily.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:03 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

"I've been playing solo as usual. After we finished the boss fight, I made some quests I knew from the beta to raise my level, and since then I've been trying to find the boss room of this floor. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is. It's clearly not in the same place as in the beta, and that Akihiko has hidden it very well.", said Dremo. He took another sip from the now almost empty soda bottle.
"And, do you know each other or something?", said the former beta tester to Wiking and Emily.

Emily was surprised to be spoken to after hearing the conversation the two had been having. "No..." She said, almost awkwardly. "No I don't know him."

Tulkomanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tulkomanistan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:05 am

Denz finally decided to enter as cold started to affect him and also he was hungry. Without looking around, he quickly sat down to a table. He wanted to eat and leave quickly since he didn't feel comfortable in public areas if he doesn't know who the others are. He sat down to a table and ordered a drink and soup. 'Let's see if it will be enough to get rid of hunger' he thought.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse