NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:55 pm

rip
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:-snip-

The All-Mother listened keenly, her eyes discerning, yet sympathetic as she heard Xylan's emotions through his speaking. She raised an eyebrow and nodded to herself, as he spoke, before responding herself. "Most interesting, Xylan. Most interesting. I thank thee for thy confiding in me. It is most unfortunate that these two life forces have divided thy people for so long. Galactus?" she questioned, chuckling to herself, rubbing her forehead as she spoke. "I headbutted the Great Devourer once, in a battle that should not have been. I nearly knocked myself out in the process of doing so, but I did manage to send him crashing down to the planet below. Though I had a headache for months," she said, smiling at the memory.

She looked at him again, as if she saw the turmoil within him, and spoke gently. "There is no dishonor in retreating from a superior foe, in order to gain further strength of thy own. I will admit that we on Asgard never say the word retreat, but rather, we like to call it 'pausing the battle' or 'to be resumed later' . Nevertheless, a retreat is a retreat. If I understand correctly, if you had stayed, you would have died as well, and I do not think that thy men would have desired that, nor would you have the opportunity to avenge them."

And his final words she stroked Gungnir which lay in hand, pondering them, before speaking again. "Could it be that you are some reincarnation of the Bright One, and thy power has not yet manifested itself within thee? I do not think that you are tossing aside thy honor by asking for aid, but we could speak all day of honor, so let us refrain from that. Nevertheless, it has been a little while since I had an adventure, and I must say, sitting upon this throne is not the most exciting thing to occupy my time. And so, Xylan of Foundry," she said, stepping down the steps of the dais, "I think I will join you in this journey of yours. I shall accompany thee to thy universe, and we shall find this Bright One. My sword, and my heart must drink their fair share of battle every once in a while."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Otis opened his eyes and let out one last deep breath. Kazuko had tried to stop him, and while the attempt was valiant, it was futile. Alt!Xander was still very much alive, and very very angry. Otis was standing about twenty feet front of the group. Alt!Xander paid him no mind, not thinking he was a threat since is mother just died and Otis seemed way too out of it to be paying attention. So he flew straight towards Shimura and Kazuko, intending to finish both of them off for good, only for Otis to grab his cape and yank him back. Otis was quite a bit stronger than he looked. "No." He said firmly, but seemingly calm and collected. Right before throwing Alt!Xander away from them. This caused Alt!Xander to slide across the ground with his feet digging into it. "If you want them, then you're going to have to go through me. And I'm not going to stop until you're just a greasy smear on the bottom of my foot."

"Ooooooh... Scary-" Alt!Xander mocked only for him to miss the part where Otis Moved right in front of him and kicked him square in the chest hard enough that he was sent flying through the entire city. The buildings that weren't collapsed certainly were after that. What remained of the western half of the city was now home to the worlds largest set of dominoes. Alt!Xander stood up, gripping his chest. Otis hurt him. Otis actually hurt him. Not something he was going to let him get off with easy. He smashed through the rubble he was buried under and charged at Otis as fast as he could, only for the blue creature to side step him and slam his foot into his side, cracking every single one of the ribs on Alt!Xander's left abdomen, and sent skipping across the water like a smooth stone. He flew out of the water looking for Otis in the empty city with his enhanced eyesight, only to feel someone tapping his shoulder.

"So close." Otis teased and when Alt!Xander turned to face him, Otis poked his finger against his cheek. "All you do is charge at people. That's what? Thrice?" Alt!Xander responded by throwing a very powerful punch at where he swore he saw Otis floating, only for the air from where he punched to level an entire city block. "You're strong. But you sure as hell don't know much about fighting do you? You just keep brute forcing it because no one ever really had the strength to stand up to you on even footing. See, where I'm from, I didn't have all this power right from the get go. I was pretty insignificant on my planet. I had to learn how to fight and fight really well. Even though I was a pacifist. What's the phrase? Speak softly and carry a big stick?" Alt!Xander responded by blasting a massive wave of energy where Otis was standing. The wave vaporized everyone for several miles and Otis was behind him once again.

He turned around ready to fight Otis, only to be blasted by bright red energy beams. It was like a fly hitting a bug zapper. Otis caught him by his foot before he hit the ground. "See. I've been watching. You're trying to end the fight as quickly as possible. Only reason why someone like you'd be doing that is if you think there's a chance you could lose." Otis flew over land and dropped him about 20 feet to the ground. "Which leaves me to the conclusion that you're getting weaker. All that energy has to come from somewhere. And from what I was told, this universe is approaching heat death territory levels of energy shortage." He smiled. "You're running on fumes. Shimura and Kazuko forced you to spend more energy than you were supposed to. Me?" The red energy covered his hands and Otis used to to turn the sky from red to blue and stop the fires that were raging across the planet. "I'm just getting warmed up. Let's go."

Alt!Xander threw a flurry of punches at Otis. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Otis was right. The universe was dying because he spent too much of his energy killing it. Otis met every single one of his blows with a kick. Until one time he didn't causing Alt!Xander to stumble, and Otis kicked him in the face hard. Enough to shatter his nose and send the evil, blue, man flying across the sky, hitting the ground with enough force that much of the ground uprooted in a pile behind him. By the time he opened his eyes, the next thing he saw was the bottom of Otis's feet as they slammed into his head. "You think I'm a pacifist for MY safety?! I don't like hurting people!" Otis wasn't quite sure if he could be heard since Alt!Xander's head was flatter than a pancake, but it felt good to say it and get some payback for his mother. Alt!Xander stood up with his face snapping back into place in quite a creepy way that made Otis cringe.

AltXAnder was now well passed angry and into absolutely livid levels of fury. He took swings at Otis who was dancing around his attacks and blasting him into ash with the Omege Beams again and again. Worse yet, he started to sing.

Let's go, let the room get chiller
Let's go dirty mother killer.

Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able
Cause you've figured now that mercy's off the table
I can tell you're getting really sick of trying
But I think you're just mad you keep dying.

You're not gonna win, we'll be here together
Fighting in this empty city forever

I know you'll just regen each time I beat 'cha
But I'll always be right back here to meet ya.

It was at this point Otis switched up his attacks. Moving from the Omega beams and the occasion counter kick to jusst slamming him around with Telekinesis, and impaling him with telekinetic spikes. Alt!Xander was starting to slow down more and more as Otis causing significant damage to his body. To the point where it was getting harder and harder just to stand.

This is where it stops...
This is where it ends...

If you want to get past me, well you better try again...

It was then that Alt!Xander stopped. He couldn't beat Otis. At least not with him moving. Otis did say he was a pacifist... "Please. Stop. You-You win. I can't take it anymore. I give up." He begged.

Otis's face softened a bit. "Al...Alright. You want me to spare you?" He offered Alt!Xander a hand, but as soon as he grabbed Otis's hand Otis's eyes flared up.

"You didn't spare my mother, so get dunked on." He said and poured on the Omega Beams, full power.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Guardian/Knight - Nemesis Objective

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Los Angeles

4:30pm

Guardian stood on the roof of a mediumly high building, overlooking the main heart of LA, his arms crossed. Guardian took a breath, breathing in the air, before saying "Hello Knight". Behind him, The Knight walked over and stood beside Guardian, looking at Los Angeles aswell, "Unusual to see you out in the day", "Knights must be prepared to walk in any time if they want to defend the innocent, even me". "Nice CIty You've got here", "she's rough around some edges, but she's prospered". Guardian peered over at The Knight, "You usually don't leave Chicago unless it's necessary", "Stahl and his men have left Chicago following the end of the Blizzard, their Trail leads around here". Guardian continued to look out at Chicago, "we'll find him". Guardian paused, looking at a cloud of smoke in the distance, "that's not good", The Knight opened up his Holographic hud on his gauntlet, "Major fire at a Los Angeles Shopping center. Shall we?". Guardian jetted off with the Knight jumping off the roof and grappeling behind him.

Guardian landed near the burning shopping center with The Knight landing behind him, "what's the plan?" , "You take the Northern half and try to get the civilians out of the Center, I'll head to the south and see where the Fire started". Guardian nodded as he flew into an broken window ahead of him, The Knight shot his grappel pulling him to the roof, from there he sprinted to the southern half of the Shopping center. Guardian landed in the burning shopping center, many of the residents freaking out and panicing, as the Exits have been mysteriously collapsed. Guardian ignores it as he smashes the rubble blocking the front exit and he opens it up, "Everyone Exit through here, NOW!" the people note as they hurry out of the shopping center building.

Across the Centr, The Knight smashes through the glass roof overlooking the food court, as he lands there is a high amount of fire. "Sanza, track the heat patterns and find me the locations of the Source of the fire", [yes sir]. Though The Knight is not prepared when he hears a voice call out to him, "No need for that Knight", The Knight turns to see Heat Wave standing behind him. "Heat Wave", "and Now, I'll cook you in your suit of Armor, and make a Knight Souffle. The Knight rolled to hsi right behind a collumn as Heat Wave shot a blast of fire at him. The Knight took out a Freeze Dart and shot it at Heat Wave's feet, "what the=" the Dart exploded, hitting Heat wave with a blast of Ice. The Knight sprinted, lunging at Heatwave and knocking him over the glass bannister and down into a group of shopping stands below. "Give Up Heat Wave" The Knight said with his foot on Heat Wave's chest. Heatwave gave a malicious Cackle, "Let's see how you stand when I roast the entire building" Heat Wave said as he took out an incendiary Grenade and threw it over to a large amount of propane tanks by an outdoors store. "NO!" The Knight shouted as he shot his grappel to catch the Grenade, but Heat Wave shot a blast of fire at The Knight, knocking him back.

The Grenade smashed through the glass, exploding and setting off the Propane tanks in the store, The Knight used his cape to shield himself from the blast, but the shockwave pushed him back into a wall. The Knight got to his feet, "once the Nemesis Objective is Complete, You and Guardian Won't stand a Chance" Heat Wave shouted as he dissaperaed into the flames. The supports of the southern end of the Shopping center began to collapse from the fire and the explosion, The Knight took out a putty based glue exploive, throwing it at the main support and detonating it, supporitng it for now. The Knight quickly radioed to Guardian, "Guardian, The Mall is Collapsing, Get as Many out as you Ca-". The Knight's communications were cut off as the southern end collapsed.

Guardianfinally got the last of the people out when he recieved The Knight's Message, it was then cut off as the southern end collapsed. "Knight?!" Guardian shouted through his comms as he jetted off to the southern end, when he landed, the entire area was a mess of charred rubble, and the quickly dying remains of the fire. Guardian began to look around, "Knight, Where are you?", Guardian looked to his right as a large piece of rubble was pushed aside, The Knight stood up, his suit charred and scratched. The Knight walked over to Guardian, "How many did we get out?", "from my count, all of them that were still trapped", "good".

"what started the fire?" Guardian asked looking around,
"a Villain named Heat Wave, but that isn't all",
Guardian raised an eyebrow staring at The Knight, "He said something about a 'Nemisis Objectve', From how he worded it, this wasn't just some random attack".
Guardian rubbed his chin, lowering his arms to his sides, "what now?".
"We'll head back to The new Domain in Northern Chicago, there we can plan out how we'll act".
Guardian nodded as he grabbed The Knight's arm and jetted off.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:39 pm

ripcon
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:16 am

Imperial--japan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kimiko smiled, though she had gotten a little lazy, the dodge she performed was too close, causing the arrow to graze her face. Not noticing at first, she proceeded to catch her opponents foot with her Halberd, blocking it and pushing her leg to the side. She smiled, then frowned slightly, she felt a stinging at her face. Bringing her hand up to her cheek she felt the sticky feeling of blood. The cut was shallow, but it was enough to make the girl stop.

She... touched me. She actually touched my... perfect face. Her fists clenched around her Halberd. That bitch cut me... She can't do that! She can't! She can't! I can't let her!

Her thoughts became erratic, but her movements became more precise, faster and with more force as her desperation to make sure her foe didn't have a chance to mar her perfect features further. She sped towards her foe, stabbing with her halberd forward in a strike meant to brutally skewer her foe, though she also sent a white hot burning ray of nuclear heat, death and radiation her way.

This battle was over before it began, but Elena had hoped she'd be able to skewer one of the aggressors before she was forced to leave her companions to their fate. Already, two of them had died, and the only ally she had left was demoralized and quaking at the sight of her mutilated friends. Using speed that she had been reluctant to reveal beforehand, Elena shot herself through one of the church windows in a desperate attempt to escape a grisly fate.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" Elena shouted from a neighboring rooftop.

"I'll be back..." she muttered to herself before taking off into the night, leaving the single remaining magical girl in the church to her fate.

Said magical girl was awestruck at the sudden and brutal deaths of her compatriots. That this single girl could...kill them...with such ease was frightening. The power of these two was overwhelming, and in a panic she threw her weapon to the ground. She didn't want to die.

"P-Please....I-I'm sorry," the girl croaked as tears started to stream down her face.

"Please don't kill me....I don't want to die..." the girl then fell to her knees and started to bawl in earnest. Kika calmly approached her and placed a reassuring smile on the young magical girl's head.

"It's alright." Kika said while giving off a warm smile. The girl looked up pleadingly and with a glimmer of hope in her eye.

"I'll make it quick." Kika said with an ounce of glee in her voice. Then the young magical girl felt nothing as her world faded to black. Kika's hook blades had severed the young girls head from her body and left a trio of corpses around Kimiko's subordinate. Kika would be eager to show her best friend what she had done for her.

Kimiko frowned as she rubbed her cheek. The cut was mending itself already, being quite shallow. Lucky for the magical girl, it wouldn't scar. She was still angered by it. She looked to Kika. "None left? Shame. I wanted to cut off someones head for this indignity." She spoke. She grabbed part of one of the magical girl dresses and used it to mop up the blood on her face. She then regarded Kika. "Good job though. Their leader was surprisingly quick." She frowned as she looked at the blood and managed to incinerate the cloth in her rage. She calmed herself. This outrage was unbeffiting of her and would cloud her soul gem needlessly. "We should dispose of the bodies and then find a place to eat. Wouldn't want to be hunting down our new 'friend' on empty stomachs now would we?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:16 am

REQUIEM AETERNAM

Part 3, or Self-Genocide

As I sat around in the back of the helicopter carrier and waited for something, or anything, to happen, I took a glance to the front. There were ten "grunts", myself included, two towering official or lieutenant-esque personas stubbornly standing like a fine oak tree and looking through the front window, the Prince somewhere over there and a pilot. Had I looked through the windows, I would've also seen a dozen more helicopters and a dying, ravaged landscape underneath.

They - the commanders - were really in a big hurry. We got a week's worth of training - nothing special, to be honest. They showed us how to use the standard weaponry you'd find on the ground, next to dead teammates, there were a few basic lessons in close quarters fighting, some shooting and targeting practice and they finally gave a brief introduction to the command structure, how to call, who to call and what the commands you'll see mean. I put my hand in my black coast's inner pocket and took out the object in question. Command transmitter - pretty cool stuff, looks like a fat smartphone with a retractable antenna. Commands would show up in the screen, and if you get lost or in trouble, you can give a call to get someone to help.

Currently, the green screen showed one centered line. 'Make the enemy pray for mercy.'

Now there's something a sensible person could understand. Past me took that piece of advice and was riding it like a wealthy Earthling rides a well-furnished car. Current me, well...

I put the transmitter back in the pocket and lifted my head up. The two officers - I think they might be generals of some sort, I'm not sure - were looking at a hologram map of the area and talking:

"Marshal Žukovas's forces were blocked by the American arrivals in Bidgoščius. Operation Spring Break was repealed, as it appears."

"How many troops are still at Vistula?"

"At least half a million. NATO forces have began to cut them off and encircle them, too."

"What happened to Marshal Račičkas's forces in Mazovia?"

"They engaged in battle with the Germans at Tanenberg and pushed them back with severe casualties, but they were stopped at Malborkas. The Allies continue to push into East Prussia."

"That's already considered to be a part of the Heartland."

I assume that means it's quite important. In which case, they have some troubling problems with their battle plans. The men continued:

"Račičkas and General Maladiec have consolidated their forces and are ready to attack the invaders and hopefully push them out."

"Where are they at?"

"Karaliaučius. It's being sieged by joint Spanish-American forces." A brief moment of silence followed, as the other man became quite literally red from anger. "I'm sorry, General Maiko, but they attacked too quickly for us to safely evacuate your home town..."

"Send us there. To Karaliaučius."

"That would help us halt the attack on East Prussia, yes, but I would suggest-"

"Karaliaučius."

"...As you command." The hologram map faded and the two men turned around to look at all of us. We immediately stood up, as they taught us. Maiko went on to speak:

"Brothers! Today is the day when you finally prove your worth. The Heartland is under attack by enemy forces. Our people are being slaughtered as we speak. I do not believe I need to say much more except good luck. Now..." Maiko placed his hand on the Prince's shoulder, and he immediately exclaimed:

"To victory!" The back door of the helicopter widely opened, and people started to leap out to the fight. Yeah. No parachutes, gliders or anything. Remember, Frank, that you are in the Iron Wolf now. If you are willed enough to intentionally fall to your death, you are willed enough to lay your head for the Emperor in peril. - that's what they would probably say. Well, if that's how this nation rolls, then...

Hold on. I heard something. Him speak.

"Excuse me, General Maiko, but I'd want to go help my fellow soldiers..." he spoke.

"Now, now, Prince Lucien, you can't do that yet. You still have a rousing speech to do down there, in the city!"

"Oh, alright... That seems reasonable."

Ah, so that's what is going on here. I swear, if we meet, become friends and he ends up becoming something synonymous with "The Chosen One", I will leave this country, find Liberty, hook up with her, then leave her again and live my life as a grueling mentor-like figure somewhere in the mountains. Or something like that.

Oh, why am I even debating this, for crying out loud? And as such, I turned around to see the horizon, and gracefully jumped forward.

The first thing I noticed was the hundreds of people all around me. All in the air. Some of them probably overthinking this, like me. We were united by uniform, and almost completely united by race. Maybe even completely completely, I'm not sure on that. It was raining, and heavily. It was a storm, no less. I could hear thunder echoing through the skies. The weather was a symbol of the situation. The clouds were the fumes of the war machine. The thunder was the anger. The rain was the sorrow towards those who lost.

Maybe. I don't know enough about Earthling warfare to be sure. Just... get out of these clouds and-

Oh.

Oh wow.

My eyes were greeted with destruction beyond belief. The earth was muddy and full of combat shells, corpses, broken down machines, with only the few surviving just indicating that this was once fertile farmland. Bullets and artillery strokes rained on both sides. And "sides". I had a hard time telling which one to root for.

Maybe peace, but it's losing today.

There was a bombarded city in the horizon. Watching this fight, hoping that the winners don't wreck it too hard. I just couldn't set my eyes off the scene. I have seen war before, but between the same race? And with such ferocity? People gunned down by hundreds of bullets or torn apart by artillery pieces was the norm. And that was the weaker stuff. What about fighter planes hunting for anyone alive on sight, bombers turning land into hell or slow, lumbering tanks crushing skulls like a kid crushed candy with his teeth? And now us. Superhumans. And Class A, to top it all off - everyone here is at least a city buster.

It didn't take long for me to reach the surface, and only a minute after leaving the clouds, I touched down on the ground. My feet immediately sunk a bit - everything here was mud. I was still shocked, though.

Shocked.

But still. I grabbed onto the handle and took out the Heat Blade. Button press - sword lights up. Now armed, I started to walk forward, slowly thanks to all the mud. All of the fighting was happening a dozen meters away - I still have time to reconside-

My left hand caught a bullet. Lead. Standard human pellets. I looked at the direction of the source. It was a man - a single one. Dressed in green-ish uniform, holding an assault rifle, now obviously scared. But even with his fright, he fired off a few rounds.

Not much. I zapped forward and swung the blade. Within an instant, the person in front of me changed from odd worry to complete agony. The edge cut right through his arm, and now, I saw his body melt. First, the upper arm, then the chest area, then the head fell on the ground, next to my feet, as the body was still hopelessly holding onto me, as if screaming "HELP ME!"

I raised my head. A female Corps A member gave me a thumbs up and smiled, then fired an energy blast at a group of soldiers, vaporizing every single one.

This... this. This is something I'd imagine the Celestial Androids would be doing. Not this supposedly happy-go-lucky race! And, as I said, not even against a common enemy, but against each other. Not for survival or even for the sake of evil, but because "we are better and we have a pretext so let's kill millions!"

"Hey, what are you doing? Come on, move!" someone exclaimed from the back. It was one of my "teammates". "We're pushing 'em back, come on!"

All I said was "How could I even want to try and fit in with these people..."
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:03 am

There was seemingly nothing left of Alex. Otis stopped when there was nothing but a smoldering crater. "And stay dead." His motherbox was warning him about the imminent heat death of the universe and that he really should get out of there before then. He gently picked up his mother's corpse, not once looking back at the destruction that was caused by their fight. "Let's get out of here. It's about to get really explodey, and I'm allergic to having a universe exploding in my face." Even with his dead mother in his arms, he did his damnedest to keep his spirits up. Even if he felt like just sitting there and letting the universe take him with it.

"Shimura. Grab Kazuko. We can't stay here. This universe is seconds away from death and it'll take us with it." Xander used his motherbox to open the Boom Tube. He went first and Naja stayed back to make sure Otis went through before her. Orion came in behind them. Xander had caught most of the fight. Whatever doubt he had that Otis didn't know what he was doing was gone. If Otis wanted to be the carefree child that he always was, he wasn't going to judge him anymore. Not after what he just saw. However, now came the time to explain what happened to the battalion of soldiers Highfather sent to aid them. "It went... We won. That's the good news. The bad news is... You might want to have a recruitment drive. That and... Try not to be too harsh on Otis. Somehow his mother got involved and she didn't make it. He's... Upset."

Naja watched as Otis laid his mother down on a table and fell to his knees. "I'm sorry for your loss." She said and sat next to him. "But I want you to know that you can talk to me." She put her hand o his shoulder. "Okay?"

"Thanks... That means a lot, but I think I'm just going to go home for a bit. Give my mother a proper burial." Otis spoke softly and picked up his mother carefully. "I'm sure you guys can handle the rest." One boom tube later, Otis was gone.

Meanwhile...

Alex had finally managed to pull himself back together with what little scraps of energy he could pull from the universe. By the time he woke up, everyone else was gone and the universe was finally dying. "Luthor! Get me out of here!" The sun had burned out and Earth was quickly beginning to fall apart. If he didn't escape, he actually would perish. It seemed like Luthor was messing with him, as a portal opened at the very last second, allowing him to escape just as the universe died. "What the fuck was that Luthor?!"

"Opening portals to dying universes is quite difficult..."

"Not that! Those... There were like six of them. Plus a bunch of fodder. They weren't native to that universe. Two of them were new. The others were just slightly stronger variants of them that I've already killed."

"Yes. It seems New Genesis has taken notice of our little excursion. I've traced the people who you fought back to their universe."

"Great! I'll go-"

"No. I would recommend you wait just a moment. There are numerous problems that we have at the moment, and we should solve them before you rush off and get yourself into more trouble. The first problem is that this universe is... Substantially more potent than the other's you've destroyed. In fact, I think it would be a perfect place to finally start our project. The problem for you is that the defenders of this universe are much, much more powerful than the ones you're used to. The blue creature you fought? He's not even the strongest one. Top five possibly. But killing the others would cause more damage to this universe, and I'd rather you keep this one intact." Luthor explained to him. "The second problem is actually, you. The defenders of this universe have vast reserves of cosmic energy to tap into, that's what makes them so potent."

"And... I don't?"

"You use the energy that exists throughout the universe. Put off from stars, planets, ambient energy. And due to the amount required to put these beings down, you would destroy it. In fact your mere existence in a universe causes untold amounts of damage to it, and shortens it's lifespan considerably. But. I have been working on finding a power source you can use without decreasing the lifespan of the universe you'll be attacking." He put his hands together, happy to reveal his discovery. "Anti-Matter. When it collides with matter, it releases untold amounts of energy. I've been working on an armor for you that will allow you to tap into an anti-matter engine I've constructed. It'll make you function at your peak without causing any harm to our prize."

"Luthor, I would hug you if that were a thing that I did."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:14 am

There was a flash of lightning in the new york underbelly.

"Huh. He's here..."

Katie removed her goggles and looked up slightly, as if sniffing the air for something. Her bloodshot eyes made contact with the light of the moon. She kept her eyes on it for a second. Xander was here. A hand tightened slightly on the tools which she was using. She had gained a considerable amount of knowledge about her powers, allowing their range to extend.

Besides, once you've been in a mans brain, you know when he's here...

She wanted to kill him. Make him suffer as she did. Her hands sparked with energy for a moment as rage consumed her thoughts.

"Hheeeeellllllppppp..." A voice droned out. Katie looked down. Her subject was mewling and struggling. Seems she had reactivated her brain too early while wrapped up by her anger. She sighed.

"Sorry about this..." She spoke blankly. Putting her bloody tools down. "You're not supposed to be alive. But this is as good a time as any to ask, how are you feeling?"

The subject paused. "I... I can't feel my legs. What did you do to my legs?"

"I cut them off."

"What...? Why?"

"It'd take some explaining." She moved her chair so she could now see the eyes of her patient, blue and full of fear. She had black hair, and was rather pretty. Katie tried her best to give a reasuring smile. "Again. Your not supposed to be alive. At least as the moment. But your brain-structure is just what I'm looking for..."

Katie paused. "You see, I'm trying to make an android. But the ones I make are somewhat imperfect. They don't have the full range of human emotions, or at least the ones I want them to have. So I need to use an organic base now and build off that."

"But... Why? I... I didn't do anything wrong..."

"I know. You were going to die soon anyway." Katie replied, she looked away now, looking through her tools. It was hard to look at the girl, despite the fact Katie was emotionally numb, it was hard doing this. "Lung cancer. You had very little time left." Katie didn't need to look at her to tell her eyes were wide with shock.

"Your baby is taken care of by the way. I arranged for a rich family to take her." She spoke. She then moved to the back of her.

"I... Oh god..."

"Oh yes. Last prayers. You should finish them soon. I'm not bringing you back again after this. Or at least... not as you."

"But why me?"

"I told you. Brainpatterns. Waves. Plus you were dying. Felt less guilt that way." She spoke. "You know... She didn't do anything wrong either."

"Wha-"

"Cora."

The girl had no time to ask before her brain simply was shut off. No more nueral impulses, no more anything. Then it was turned back on again, in a very reduced capacity. As if she were in a coma.

She inhaled, then exhaled. "I've got to make this right." She muttered. "No matter what it takes..."

"No matter how long it takes."

Another flash of lightning silhouetted Katie against a backdrop of tanks. Each with another human being in them.

"No matter how many it takes..."
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:03 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

God of Peace Shimura | God of Nature Kazuko

As soon as Shimura jumped out of the Boom Tube and onto New Genesis, all of his attention was upon Kazuko as soon as he felt the energies of the Universe surround his body "Geez, I have to deal with everything today don't I..." Shimura muttered as he gently placed Kazuko to the ground and started treating him, but Shimura knew that if Kazuko was to return to full strength in a short time, he had to be on a Nature-Rich world where his body could unconsciously interact with the environment around him "Kazuko, are you alright my son?" Shimura asked, placing his ear up against his chest, fortunately his heart was beating weakly, which meant that there was still a chance that he could survive the ordeal, but he had to get to Earth as soon as possible if Kazuko's healing factor was to be accelerated. Rearing his head to Xander, Shimura rose up and spoke "Forget about our past transgressions, I need your help Xander..." Shimura stated, opening his mouth once more "I need you to open up a boomtube towards Earth and near the old training arena where both Kazuko and Asumar inhabited, can you do that?"

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 pm

CeeCee

Being a high ranking member of the army and have the freedom of a bounty hunter wile being the owner of a club that is legally operating under any law I decide. It's fun, I think, don't have much to compare it to, guess I'll classify the feeling as having fun. Maybe I should ask DeeDee, she knows what fun feels like. Then again our connection has been wavering a lot since we started this place, I can't imagine my life without her, but we should take this opportunity to pursue our own things for a wile, at least until the connection snaps us back together or we simply need to be together again, whichever comes first.

Gives me some time to work on some personal issues in any case. My suit was all good and well, but the ring has replaced it, it's simply better at everything compared to my suit. And building another suit seems pointless, if I can think it up the ring can create it for me after all. That said the ring can't alter myself, well, beyond my heart and blood which it already replaced I guess. I could probably figure out how to get cybernetic enhancements work, but then again if I make an error I might accidentally kill myself and DeeDee. And it's not like I can just get someone else to test them on, that'd be cruel and just plain evil. Only solution, find someone who already knows how to do things like this. Good thing I got a black level clearance to basically look in to every single file the military owns. Doesn't take long to find someone who can do it then.

Only took me 3 minutes to discover someone who could probably do it, a guy named Craig, genius, rich, has his own country, and has a superpower that grants him machine related powers. His profile does indicate he won't be all to eager to do something like this but I'm sure I can convince him. If it comes to it the profile does suggest he'll do whatever he can to help people, so if I can't convince him with words I'll convince him with actions and remove my own red ring. Then he has the choice to fulfill my request by upgrading me in to being able to survive without a heart or he can watch me bleed to death on his front door.

I contemplated flying to his island at first, but I'm still a sucker for toys so a military jet seems more fun. Flying at several machs it didn't take to long to reach his island everything considered and with the ring I didn't even need to land, just eject myself over his island after making sure the jet's autopilot was on sending it home. The entrance was dramatic enough as well to turn some heads. Some human, some mutant, some alien I think, strange place, but who am I to judge. I'm a human with lavablood, no heart and share a body with a homicidal demon nymphomaniac after all. I don't know why I said what I said the first time I spoke on this island though with people staring at me, maybe it was some influence of DeeDee, maybe it's part of that weird fun feeling, but I instinctively opened my mouth and to these people I said "Take me to your leader."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:41 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

God of Peace Shimura | God of Nature Kazuko

As soon as Shimura jumped out of the Boom Tube and onto New Genesis, all of his attention was upon Kazuko as soon as he felt the energies of the Universe surround his body "Geez, I have to deal with everything today don't I..." Shimura muttered as he gently placed Kazuko to the ground and started treating him, but Shimura knew that if Kazuko was to return to full strength in a short time, he had to be on a Nature-Rich world where his body could unconsciously interact with the environment around him "Kazuko, are you alright my son?" Shimura asked, placing his ear up against his chest, fortunately his heart was beating weakly, which meant that there was still a chance that he could survive the ordeal, but he had to get to Earth as soon as possible if Kazuko's healing factor was to be accelerated. Rearing his head to Xander, Shimura rose up and spoke "Forget about our past transgressions, I need your help Xander..." Shimura stated, opening his mouth once more "I need you to open up a boomtube towards Earth and near the old training arena where both Kazuko and Asumar inhabited, can you do that?"

"Hm? Oh, right. He does look pretty messed up. I think we're just about done here anyways." He replied to Shimura and opened a Boom tube to the location he requested. He genuinely had no malice to the Masakis, contrary to what they might believe. Had he truly wanted to exterminate them, there were plenty of opportunities for him to do so. "Naja and I are going to wrap things up here." He then turned to Highfather. "I'm curious though. Granted, the man was a version of me who turned completely psychotic, but just mindlessly killing universes out of spite? That doesn't sound... Normal. Even if that person was mentally deranged. My best guess is that he's the attack dog for someone who's playing with universes like they're toys. Which means we need to find whoever's responsible and end them as soon as possible."

"It does seem likely that this is the case. We will continue to monitor the events and inform you should anything come up."

"Sounds good. By the way..." He trailed off, really not wanting to do it, but he felt like he had to. "I wanted to apologize for how I behaved on our last visit here. I know I can be a little hot tempered, and I'm genuinely working on it..." Not knowing what else to say, Xander left it off right there. He wasn't one for apologizing and even rarer admitting he was in the wrong. "I'm not perfect. Never will be."

"Given these past events, and your willingness to aid us, even if it means you having to work with people you distrust, is admirable. Your apology is accepted. And you may keep that motherbox as well. As a gesture of good faith."

"See? You can be nice sometimes. Look at that, you're still alive. Wasn't so bad now was it?" Naja teased him. "Come on. We just saved the Multiverse. Let's go get some tacos."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:09 pm

New Rob Halfordia wrote:Xylan was somewhat left in awe at Valka's words. If he had heard her right, she... headbutted the Destroyer. He assumed that this universe had one of its own, but, it certainly had to be powerful as well. And, if this person, this Asgardian, was able to do that to a Devourer of Worlds, then, no doubt, she was a worthwhile companion to have. Not only that, but, the idea that he could be the incarnation of the Bright One was something he never even considered. Maybe, it was something easy to deduce outside looking in, but, to a Construct, it would be as if somebody were equating themselves to God. One thing was for sure though. If Xylan had a mouth, he'd be smiling.

"I'm glad that you'll agree to helping me." he said, lifting his hand and opening a portal, "This should take us to an old Construct colony. It was evacuated when the old universe was abandoned. It shouldn't be too dangerous. But, I have to warn you, life in this universe the old universe is very dangerous. Every being inside of it has varying control over the fundamental forces, mainly gravity and electromagnetism. So, we must be careful."

Stepping into the portal, the two arrived on a barren desert planet. It was night time, and, from what his scanners indicated, they were the only things alive on this planet. Which was exactly what he feared. He turned to Valka, "According to my scans, we are the only two beings on this planet, or, even in this solar system. And, due to the nature of our arrival, there is no doubt in my mind that two beings have sensed our arrival, and will likely be headed this way. The Bright One, whom we seek."

"And the Destroyer."

"Very well, " said Valka, stepping through the portal with him. It was an interesting fact that there were controllers of the fundamental forces upon this universe, but she held power over two elemental forces, and so, she supposed that there was little cause for her to worry. Once they arrived, she turned in and looked in all directions, seeing no life. Only sand, and the night moon. They were alone for the moment, Valka nodding in response to Xylan's report. "Then we wait." she said, her uru armor arraying itself around its owner, Gungnir as always in hand and Oathbringer, sheathed upon her hip. But her helmet was not on, nor did she draw her sword, thinking it better to wait.

Siliarba wrote:-snip-

The Travenions looked on with raised eyebrows, examining the new guest curiously. A Craigbot stepped toward CeeCee, saying, "Welcome to Travenios. Mister Thomsen shall be here shortly." And that was all that it said, going back to its normal, resting position. Soon enough, a blue ring appeared on the ground, and with a blue light, Craig appeared, him looking at the teleportation ring joyfully. "It worked! Good thing too, I certainly would've liked to have my atoms scattered across the island. " And then he turned to CeeCee, the Orb of Cognition which was floating behind him showing CeeCee's arrival in hologram form. "Nice entrance," he said appreciatively. "Always wanted to say that myself. Anyway..." he said, drawing himself out of his rambling, his brain accessing the Internet and researching Red Lanterns, as he stepped forward and reached out a hand. "As the Craigbot said, welcome to Travenios. I am Craig, Craig Thomsen. What may I do for you?" he asked, with an eyebrow raised.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:21 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Travenions looked on with raised eyebrows, examining the new guest curiously. A Craigbot stepped toward CeeCee, saying, "Welcome to Travenios. Mister Thomsen shall be here shortly." And that was all that it said, going back to its normal, resting position. Soon enough, a blue ring appeared on the ground, and with a blue light, Craig appeared, him looking at the teleportation ring joyfully. "It worked! Good thing too, I certainly would've liked to have my atoms scattered across the island. " And then he turned to CeeCee, the Orb of Cognition which was floating behind him showing CeeCee's arrival in hologram form. "Nice entrance," he said appreciatively. "Always wanted to say that myself. Anyway..." he said, drawing himself out of his rambling, his brain accessing the Internet and researching Red Lanterns, as he stepped forward and reached out a hand. "As the Craigbot said, welcome to Travenios. I am Craig, Craig Thomsen. What may I do for you?" he asked, with an eyebrow raised.

CeeCee

"Hi, not a bad entrance yourself, and ye it would've sucked if you died as a response to trying to meet me, then I'd have to find someone else to cut me open. Sorry about the bring me to your leader thing, I'm usually a lot more composed and strict. Or angry to the point of exploding, never indulging in this feeling of fun." I took a deep breath, I was beginning to make a speech, just get to the point CeeCee, you don't make speeches unless you're commanded to or addressing your followers. This is neither of those situations. "In any case time to get straight to the point, I used to have a suit that granted me strength, regeneration, speed, weaponry, all the good stuff. But I recently got this red ring as a reply to my anger issues I suppose. The ring simply does everything my suit could do better and it does more of it making it rather obsolete. But from my understanding the ring doesn't only grant you power from emotion. But it also augments whatever strengths you had to begin with."

I looked over my arms, my human arms, no mater how far I'd push them they'd remain human arms with human limitations, and being a woman those limitations were even lower than males, even if I'm stronger than most of em. "Let's cut to the chase I want to raise my limitations to beyond humanly possible, I'm looking for someone to replace as much of me as possible with machinery to push me far beyond the limits of any man. I'd also like to have a back-up system to keep me alive in case someone removes my ring. Dying without the ring is a weakness I can live without."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:36 pm

"No worries" said Craig, looking on as she got to the chase of it. His eyebrow rose, her asking for cybernetic enhancements wasn't exactly what he expected. He shooed away the onlookers, thinking this to be a bit too personal for all of them to be listening. "I'd rather not start cutting off your limbs, and replacing them with machines. That would hurt. A lot. And well..." Craig trailed off.

"Anyway. What I could do is alter some stuff within you, using nanotechnology, for example, making you able to see very, very far distances. I could, perhaps, alter your digestive system, and your metabolism, giving you much more energy. As for the heart issue, that's rather easy. I've had to do something similar to that after I escaped from torture awhile back," Craig grimacing at the memories of that, "when my own heart was failing. And I wouldn't even have to do open heart surgery on you. Or, going back to the suit, we're similar in that I've created a suit of mine own, with the help of an Asgardian," Craig said, letting his suit envelop him for a moment. It's a sort of liquid smart metal alloy comprised of some of the strongest metals known to man, and I have a psionic link with it. I'm rather confident that I could design such a suit of armor for you, better than your previous own. Perhaps, one that allows you to become more powerful as you get angrier, thus connected to your ring, using a sort of Hulk serum. What do you think?"
Call me Star

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:53 pm

The Starlight wrote:
"No worries" said Craig, looking on as she got to the chase of it. His eyebrow rose, her asking for cybernetic enhancements wasn't exactly what he expected. He shooed away the onlookers, thinking this to be a bit too personal for all of them to be listening. "I'd rather not start cutting off your limbs, and replacing them with machines. That would hurt. A lot. And well..." Craig trailed off.

"Anyway. What I could do is alter some stuff within you, using nanotechnology, for example, making you able to see very, very far distances. I could, perhaps, alter your digestive system, and your metabolism, giving you much more energy. As for the heart issue, that's rather easy. I've had to do something similar to that after I escaped from torture awhile back," Craig grimacing at the memories of that, "when my own heart was failing. And I wouldn't even have to do open heart surgery on you. Or, going back to the suit, we're similar in that I've created a suit of mine own, with the help of an Asgardian," Craig said, letting his suit envelop him for a moment. It's a sort of liquid smart metal alloy comprised of some of the strongest metals known to man, and I have a psionic link with it. I'm rather confident that I could design such a suit of armor for you, better than your previous own. Perhaps, one that allows you to become more powerful as you get angrier, thus connected to your ring, using a sort of Hulk serum. What do you think?"

CeeCee

His answers weren't exactly what I wanted to hear, but full replacements might've gone a bit far to begin with. "Hmm, I'll take your word for it but honestly I'm not looking for another suit, I'd still prefer the cybernetics. But I'm willing to meet you halfway, no replacing of entire limbs but what about something that would increase my limitations. The human limitations I mean, as if I had no ring. I'm just brainstorming here but bio-electrical chips, or nano-machines, or maybe something to turn my muscle tissue into something biomechanical. I'm not even sure if any of those things are possible, haven't looked in to it myself but you're smarter than me I believe so you'd know which one sounds more plausible. Oh, and don't worry about me feeling pain, if I believed the only way to convince you to upgrade me would be to bring myself in to deadly peril I'd rip of my own arm. One of em at least, rather hard to rip of the second one when it's your only one, funny thing is wouldn't be the first time I lose a limb, long story."

I smiled a bit "I'm sure you'd oblidge then, after all, from reading your profile I doubt you'd allow me to bleed to death. One thing though, if whatever we do has to interact with my blood, make sure it's something damn powerful so my red lantern blood doesn't burn it away."
Last edited by Siliarba on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Guardian/Knight - Nemesis Objective part 2

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:28 pm

The Knight's Domain, Under Branston Estate House

5:30pm

The Knight sat at the Knightcomputer, researching the scavenged CCTV footage from the ruined Shopping mall, surveying the footage of Heat Wave entering and commencing his attack on the Premisce. The Knight noticed an important detail, Heat Wave was allowed entrance through the back by some security guards, his equipment and all. The Knight narrowed his eyes as Heat Wave took out a fire based weapon, more high tech than what he usually uses. The Knight looked to his right, on a metal table was the partly charred Heat Weapon that Heat Wave used. The Knight stood up from his chair, walking over and beginning to inspect it, The Knight used metal tools and his armored glove to inspect the weapon.

Guardian came walking down the metal stairs, The Knight didn't turn to see him, but he uttered "I have a lead on who appointed the attack". Guardian, being intrigued, walked over and tood next to The Knight looking at the heat weapon. The Knight pointed to a partly charred brand on the weap[on, It had the "Star Labs" crest on it, however it had an upside-down anarchy symbol burned over it. "what's that?", "Star Labs, a main scientific Development organization. Though they usually don't manufacture weapons, Which means there's an ulterior motive behind it. The other is Stahl's Brand, and Upside down Anarchy symbol. Which means he's behind this". The Knight set down the weapon and walked over to the Knightcomputer, typing in the coordinates to the Star Labs facility and zooming in on an Ariel view. "this would be the Facility we'd need to head to", The Knight turned to Guardian, "anything we should cover before we head there?".
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 pm

"That should work." Craig said, nodding to himself. "I'll take you to the treadmill, and then, you'll have to exercise as hard as possible. When you're done, mini tears in your muscles will open, and your body will build more muscle tissue over them. But before your body has the chance to do so, I'll have my nanites go into your body, open the tears a bit larger, and add artificial, much stronger tissue. And then, to add something more, I'll keep those nanites in your blood stream and they'll be mini doctors and mechanical red blood cells, patching you up the moment you get hurt."

He chuckled a bit at CeeCee's next words. "Yes, it would be a bit hard to rip off both arms by yourself. As for the blood issue, I can take a bit of your blood and coat the nanites and whatever else I put into you, negating their corrosive effects. Now, if you'd step right here," said Craig, stepping back to where the teleportation ring lines were, "We can get started."
Call me Star

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Retcon
Last edited by New Rob Halfordia on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I Want You to Hurt Me: Part One

( One Week After the Break-Up )

It was pretty obvious to Hiroshi now that he'd lost his mind. Finishing a phone call with the school Tomia attended, the fourth he'd been forced to answer since moving. He looked outside his apartment's balcony and saw the sprawling city moving into the distance. He'd forgotten how noisy large human settlements were. When scouting out where he wanted to live, he'd known he was going to need to pick an urban area, and that was only for income opportunities and so he wouldn't have to fly so far to see his kid. That wasn't to say he had enough money, it didn't take much work upon leaving home to get enough money to buy the apartment.

Unlike his last apartment, he'd attempted to give this one its own feel, and make it slightly comfortable, since this seemed to be his living conditions for now. Despite being settled here for a few days at most, he'd decided this was all the furniture he needed, especially following several awkward interactions with human clerks at a few stores. Simple hardwood floors adorned almost every room in the house, save the bathroom and his bedroom. Following the advice of a particularly peppy woman at a store, he'd chosen darker furniture to contrast it. But despite trying to add some life to the area, it was still very empty. But it only made sense, it was him designing after all. Walking barefoot across the cold floors, a change of clothes hanging from his arm, Hiroshi glanced out over the bustling city below. There was another reason he'd chosen this place after all.

Without tracking them down, but instead basing it off their faint energy signatures, Hiroshi had chosen this spot based off them living in the rural area surrounding East City. For the last few days, he'd wanted nothing more than take his focus off Claudia, and go out and seek the woman out. But on the other end of that trip, was confrontation. While Ariel was no match for him, the idea of fighting with the woman, while she screamed whatever lies she'd been fooled into believing, was not something he wanted to do in front of Tomia. But, despite himself, he'd decided today was the day. He couldn't hide behind the Claudia excuse any,ore, he had no significant other to stop him from visiting his Ex-Girlfriend.

In all honesty, he'd almost forgot they existed with the wealth of problems that had presented themselves following Broly. His connection to them was... uncomfortable at best. Worse yet, he didn't want anyone, including Tomia, to know he was the father. Save Claudia and Garnet, no one knew about the child he had no known connection to, save a tail and his own characteristic golden eyes. Hell, the idea that he could live his life with no connection to either of them was more favorable to him. The only problem was, the further he moved away from the only girl he'd really had feelings for, the more the little girl popped into his mind. The little girl who seemed so neglected and was like a castaway. The little girl who was too excited over having a Dad, that she didn't care who it was.

Still, without even knowing who he was, the idea that he had come to save her, had intertwined him and Tomia on a level he could t comprehend. No matter what he said, she wanted to be his daughter, more than he wanted to be her Father. Without realizing it, his tail unfurled from his waist, flicking in the air almost apprehensively, reflecting the emotions the Halfling didn't want to show.

She'd probably never imagined seeing anyone who was so similar to her in any thigh but her wildest dreams. Yet he, the closest thing to a Full Saiyan she'd ever see, was the one who came to see her, immedietly raising her expectations of him to a level he coudk ten fufill.

With a heavy sigh, he slipped on the pair of jeans he and draped over his arm, slipping on a white t-shirt before slipping a jacket he'd 'borrowed', over himself. Shaking his head slightly, he felt himself lift into the air, almost weightless with the hel of his ki. Turning his head towards where he felt them, he set about his way, his frame disappearing in a flash of light.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip-

"It is indeed probably a trap, Erza. Both of the options were probably traps, but we had to make sure." she said, eyeing the glowing, when the Xyrixma emerged once more. She had not the energy, at the moment, to summon another whirlwind, but instead, she created an illusion as two Xyrixma tried to stomp on her, of Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. The illusion reached out a giant hand toward the Xyrixma, who drew back, Valveig leaping up onto the bottom of one of the Xyrixma's feet, slicing at the ankles several times, increasing the air pressure as she leapt upwards, slicing all the more.

The illusion soon dissipated, as Valveig could not maintain it forever, but she had quickly made her way up to the Xyrixma's eyes and hacked madly, gusts of wind blowing away bits of slime as she sliced. "This is going to take forever!" she shouted to Erza, as she rushed to save one of the soldiers who was about to be stomped on, her armor coated with slime. "And this stuff is going to take forever to get off!" she shouted, laughing as she continued to hack at another Xyrixma.
Call me Star

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Charmera wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:This battle was over before it began, but Elena had hoped she'd be able to skewer one of the aggressors before she was forced to leave her companions to their fate. Already, two of them had died, and the only ally she had left was demoralized and quaking at the sight of her mutilated friends. Using speed that she had been reluctant to reveal beforehand, Elena shot herself through one of the church windows in a desperate attempt to escape a grisly fate.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" Elena shouted from a neighboring rooftop.

"I'll be back..." she muttered to herself before taking off into the night, leaving the single remaining magical girl in the church to her fate.

Said magical girl was awestruck at the sudden and brutal deaths of her compatriots. That this single girl could...kill them...with such ease was frightening. The power of these two was overwhelming, and in a panic she threw her weapon to the ground. She didn't want to die.

"P-Please....I-I'm sorry," the girl croaked as tears started to stream down her face.

"Please don't kill me....I don't want to die..." the girl then fell to her knees and started to bawl in earnest. Kika calmly approached her and placed a reassuring smile on the young magical girl's head.

"It's alright." Kika said while giving off a warm smile. The girl looked up pleadingly and with a glimmer of hope in her eye.

"I'll make it quick." Kika said with an ounce of glee in her voice. Then the young magical girl felt nothing as her world faded to black. Kika's hook blades had severed the young girls head from her body and left a trio of corpses around Kimiko's subordinate. Kika would be eager to show her best friend what she had done for her.

Kimiko frowned as she rubbed her cheek. The cut was mending itself already, being quite shallow. Lucky for the magical girl, it wouldn't scar. She was still angered by it. She looked to Kika. "None left? Shame. I wanted to cut off someones head for this indignity." She spoke. She grabbed part of one of the magical girl dresses and used it to mop up the blood on her face. She then regarded Kika. "Good job though. Their leader was surprisingly quick." She frowned as she looked at the blood and managed to incinerate the cloth in her rage. She calmed herself. This outrage was unbeffiting of her and would cloud her soul gem needlessly. "We should dispose of the bodies and then find a place to eat. Wouldn't want to be hunting down our new 'friend' on empty stomachs now would we?"

Kika's heart fluttered at the compliment directed at her by Kimiko. The serial killer blushed a furious read and looked away. Kimiko really did like the way she killed those interlopers....and she wanted her to get rid of the bodies as well. In Kika's warped mind, this translated as Kimiko having a great deal of trust in the magical girl, and enough so that she'd give the younger magical girl the privilege of cleaning up their joint mess.

"Kimiko wants to go get something to eat.....this couldn't be...a date?!" Kika thought to herself as she smeared blood across her face in excitement.

"Don't worry! I'll have the familiars take care of it!" Kika threw one of her grief seeds in the air. As a wave of black light overtook it, a trio of familiars emerged and stood before hte magical girl duo. No words had to be exchanged as Kika telepathically ordered the drones to clean up this mess. They would oblige like the loyal servants they were.

"So!" Kika started and stared at her best friend excitedly.

"Where we gon' eat huh?"
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Kimiko frowned as she rubbed her cheek. The cut was mending itself already, being quite shallow. Lucky for the magical girl, it wouldn't scar. She was still angered by it. She looked to Kika. "None left? Shame. I wanted to cut off someones head for this indignity." She spoke. She grabbed part of one of the magical girl dresses and used it to mop up the blood on her face. She then regarded Kika. "Good job though. Their leader was surprisingly quick." She frowned as she looked at the blood and managed to incinerate the cloth in her rage. She calmed herself. This outrage was unbeffiting of her and would cloud her soul gem needlessly. "We should dispose of the bodies and then find a place to eat. Wouldn't want to be hunting down our new 'friend' on empty stomachs now would we?"

Kika's heart fluttered at the compliment directed at her by Kimiko. The serial killer blushed a furious read and looked away. Kimiko really did like the way she killed those interlopers....and she wanted her to get rid of the bodies as well. In Kika's warped mind, this translated as Kimiko having a great deal of trust in the magical girl, and enough so that she'd give the younger magical girl the privilege of cleaning up their joint mess.

"Kimiko wants to go get something to eat.....this couldn't be...a date?!" Kika thought to herself as she smeared blood across her face in excitement.

"Don't worry! I'll have the familiars take care of it!" Kika threw one of her grief seeds in the air. As a wave of black light overtook it, a trio of familiars emerged and stood before hte magical girl duo. No words had to be exchanged as Kika telepathically ordered the drones to clean up this mess. They would oblige like the loyal servants they were.

"Where we gon' eat huh?"

"That works." Kimiko spoke with a smile. Quite the commendable solution to their problem. "Though we should also clean up the mess of blood on your clothes too." She remarked, being the neat freak she was she didn't like things not being tidey, much less the blood of those unworthy girls getting on her favorite magical girl friend. She smiled widely when Kika asked where they were going.

"Oh Kika we're going to eat well tonight." Spoke the magical girl. "We're going to go to one of the finest Italian restaurants in Gotham. The five star "Casa di Maria". I've never been, and I thought the eve of our victory should be a nice time to give it a visit."

"It should be quite the treat for the both of us." She spoke. "Doesn't it sound nice?"

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Charmera wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:

"Where we gon' eat huh?"

"That works." Kimiko spoke with a smile. Quite the commendable solution to their problem. "Though we should also clean up the mess of blood on your clothes too." She remarked, being the neat freak she was she didn't like things not being tidey, much less the blood of those unworthy girls getting on her favorite magical girl friend. She smiled widely when Kika asked where they were going.

"Oh Kika we're going to eat well tonight." Spoke the magical girl. "We're going to go to one of the finest Italian restaurants in Gotham. The five star "Casa di Maria". I've never been, and I thought the eve of our victory should be a nice time to give it a visit."

"It should be quite the treat for the both of us." She spoke. "Doesn't it sound nice?"

Kika was practically melting at the sound of her superiors voice and her description of the wonderful 'date' they were going to have. At the expense of a miniscule amount of magical energy, Kika's clothes slowly began to look cleaner as the blood evaporated in what looked like extreme heat. Not quite how physics worked, but this was magic.

"Physics go fuck yourself," Kika muttered under her breath and gave a little twirl when her appearance appeared to be presentable. The familiars, meanwhile, were still in the process of cleaning the blood and corpses from the church, but they could easily handle it while the duo was gone.

"So does that mean I can get some of that Chicken Alfredo stuff? My Uncle used to make that stuff. Said it was a...limosuine...cuisine?" Kika rambled for a bit in order to entertain her favorite magical girl.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

For a moment, Hiroshi almost forgot where he was. Flooded earth and dying grass being replaced by soft grass and a gentle breeze. Instead of Claudia, he stood several feet back from his uncle, both of them wearing an impassive glare. If Oniyo had made him realize one thing, it was that he wanted more than what he had. He didn't want a girlfriend and a child that he could barely call his own. He wanted a family, he wanted something to come home too.

"I want a family." He finally answered honestly, his eyes staring up at her. " I don't want something short term anymore. I want to be able to make something here, on this planet."

He didn't want to argue, or fight, the idea now. He could always deny it before, that he wanted to be anything more than a warrior, but losing Tomia and Claudia in the space of a few days had opened his eyes, and the tension building in his frame was so apparent it might have manifested itself in a physical form. When he looked back at Tomia, then back to Claudia, he could feel a wave of anxiety flush within him, the longer she waited to respond only piling more on him.

Claudia paused. Was she beeing too forgiving? She had just forgave the man who had cheated on her and now he wanted to have a family with her. She paused, then looked at Ezika and Tomia. She then nodded. "But." She frowned, slightly, not an angry one, but a stern but fair one. "Your going to have to prove to me that your serious. You're going to have to show me you're not going to go back on your word and that you will make the commitment to me and Tomia. Do you understand?"

Hiroshi:

There was a deathly silence all around them now, not a word all around save for the gentle howl of the wind in his ears. Looking up at her, scanning her features, the sound of the breeze pushing against the water making it seem as if the words had never been spoken. Maybe it was his imagination, he'll, with the he way things had been lately, it could be his inner voice. He was happier now, that much was true, but what had he accomplished? He was one of the strongest Saiayns in existence, yet he'd accomplished nothing with his power. He'd defeated a psychotic demon and a saddistic Super Saiyan. What was his purpose now? Was he trying to help Tomia, who he didn't even acknowledge as his own? Hell, she said Dad more than he said daughter. Was he trying to find love in Claudia? Or was he hooked on a woman he had expirenced his greatest battles with? Whatever direction his life was taking, it wasn't conquest or war, as he was used too. It was the exact opposite of his experiences as of late.

His purpose now was to raise a child in a false sense of peace and workout his troubles with Claudia. It was almost painful to admit. He had no purpose.

'One day Tomia's going to be an adult. Then wHat? Saiyans stay youthful until they're 80, and Kaioshins live a ridiculously long time, I don't know how long I'll be young. Then what?... Hell, what am I doing now?'

He was going to make a commitment to a woman he wasn't even sure forgave him, and was raising a child he couldn't accept as his own. Just what the fuck was he getting himself into? There was no normality to any of this. A year ago, he didn't even know he had a daughter. Four months ago, he'd begin a relationship with a Red hulk who could hate him right now. Nothing was being accomplished, and the only thing that was different then four months ago, was that he wasn't having sex anymore. Things couldn't continue like this, at least not in the status quo they'd set up. Something had to change.

'I want more, but how much do I want? Do I want a family, or do I want companionship?'

Everyone was greedy at times. Everyone wanted something more than he had. He knew what he wanted. He wanted this all to be over, he wanted a sense of normality in his life, he wanted something to come too.

It was still early in the day, the sun beating down on him through the light cloud cover. As long as To,it was occupied with something, that gave him time to think up a solution, well maybe. Claudia might want to catch up on his life while she was gone, and Black Sun was still here.

" Fuck." Hiroshi muttered, barely loud enough to hear. " Can we go home first? I can guarantee a commitment, but I really just want to be home.".
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse