NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 03, 2015 2:46 pm

"You've never taken a shower? Ever? How old are you exactly you look like your in your mid twenties." Naja asked as she dragged Alex to her apartment.

"Chronologically. I'm like 5. But I was aged to my physical prime." Alex explained. "I do have human experiences though. However they were implanted." That was a big chunk of information he just spat out. Now a snake woman and a teenager now knew that he was actually 5 years old. It sounded crazier when a grown man stated he was only 5.

"No WAY. That's crazy! Though... I mean you did tell me that thing." She said trying not to just blurt out Alex's secrets to a teenager who writes fanfiction about Superheroes. "Alright. Not bathing in 5 years is a huge no go. So go in there. Get some soap and don't come out until you stop smelling like something crawled on you and died." Naja said and pretty much pushed Alex into the bathroom.

After disrobing, Alex turned on the shower and stood in the water. He didn't feel anything. Slightly slippery, but otherwise he felt fine. Then it hit him. His own stink finally caught up with him now that the humidity was way higher. So maybe she was right. He stunk. Though he washed at Super Speed so that he would have to spend more time in the shower than needed, he found that his hair was becoming a pain. As it was wet and continued to fall in front of his eyes. When he was finished, he stepped out with his wet hair over his eyes. "Remind me to never shower again."

"Mister, if you're living in my apartment, then you can be damn sure you're going to bathe at least once a week. Here. I got some clothes for you. That way you don't have to run around in that costume 24/7." She said and laid out a pair of jeans and t-shirt. "Get dressed so we can look normal...Ish."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun May 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip

Zero G
Earth-234

Grim and paint were smeared to the side of the rebel's face, her gaze trained upon the appearance of her worst nightmare come to life. This was supposed to be a simple recon mission, scout for a new base of operations, but suddenly the Regent herself had made an appearance. Valerie Valentine of Earth-234 was not like her counterpart, no, here she was a freedom fighter, a born survivor and above all, a leader an inspiration for those who followed her. Rubbing the back of her neck slightly, feeling the scar of where she ripped out the loyalty chip implanted superficially long ago, Val clutched her other fist tightly as she hid from Lisa.

She began to exert gravitational force upon herself - making herself a bit more dense and turning the gravity up in the surroundings. Quietly, she sent a secured message to her organization - though, what was truly secure and what was penetrated by the Regent was debatable at this point. "Visual confirmation on the Regent...moving in for capture." Static was what came after in her small earpiece, her own armor providing the transmitter and receiver.

"Do not...shzzzk...engage..." The opposite line pleaded, "First Squad....shzzzk....enroute..."

"No time." Val said to herself, moving from her hiding spot and quickly ascending a nearby building's wall, aided with her own mutant powers. Val was tactical, strategic even, and understood that Lisa most likely knew she was already there, and was just waiting for her to make a move. However, Val wanted to make sure that move was not the one Lisa wanted her to make - countless times it has been retreating, falling back to square one, avoiding the authorities, but now, Val had her cornered. Increasing the density of Lisa's surroundings would hinder her ability to phase through them, if only for a second. That's all Val needed, just one measly second.

Kicking off of the wall and leaving a deep crater from the speed and mass of her take off, Val shot straight towards Lisa with her right arm extended and her palm facing toward the android - intent on grabbing it. A soft hum filled the area as Val flooded the vicinity with hundreds of G's of gravitational force. In this world, Val's name was Zero G, and her sole mission and purpose in life, ever since the cataclysm, was to put an end to the tyrannical reign of Lisa. "It ends now..." She said to herself, her teeth gritted, and her target right within her grasp.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 03, 2015 7:02 pm

The new bots were well underway now, and AGDAI prime was also under construction. The Vibranium, laced with steel and reinforced with Adamantium, was extremely durable. Vibranium itself was nearly indestructable, and so was Adamantium. The two combined, and laced with steel, are virtually indestructable. The body itself, which was quite impressive, would be able to act much like Captain Americas shield. A full powered strike from Thor would not even make him shake or fly back.
He would be invincible, and would be capable of doing all things he had in mind.
These would include telekinesis, flight, energy projection, technology manipulation, and eventually a paralysis ray. Once the parlysis ray was made he would be fully upgraded. That would take time, he needed to learn more about such a weapon and how to make into an energy ray, as well as how to project it. Despite his vast knowledge, he did not even know this.

To buy time, just in case someone was watching him somehow, he deployed six of his new robots to make a distraction in the vacinity of Alex, just to be safe.
To save humanity, he needed to threaten them. Otherwise, his perfect body would not be completed and they would never be safe. If could make a false plan for him to believe, maybe he could send heroes on a wild goose chase to find an object that doesnt exist.
They blasted off, heading toward where Alex was.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun May 03, 2015 7:20 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip

Zero G
Earth-234

Grim and paint were smeared to the side of the rebel's face, her gaze trained upon the appearance of her worst nightmare come to life. This was supposed to be a simple recon mission, scout for a new base of operations, but suddenly the Regent herself had made an appearance. Valerie Valentine of Earth-234 was not like her counterpart, no, here she was a freedom fighter, a born survivor and above all, a leader an inspiration for those who followed her. Rubbing the back of her neck slightly, feeling the scar of where she ripped out the loyalty chip implanted superficially long ago, Val clutched her other fist tightly as she hid from Lisa.

She began to exert gravitational force upon herself - making herself a bit more dense and turning the gravity up in the surroundings. Quietly, she sent a secured message to her organization - though, what was truly secure and what was penetrated by the Regent was debatable at this point. "Visual confirmation on the Regent...moving in for capture." Static was what came after in her small earpiece, her own armor providing the transmitter and receiver.

"Do not...shzzzk...engage..." The opposite line pleaded, "First Squad....shzzzk....enroute..."

"No time." Val said to herself, moving from her hiding spot and quickly ascending a nearby building's wall, aided with her own mutant powers. Val was tactical, strategic even, and understood that Lisa most likely knew she was already there, and was just waiting for her to make a move. However, Val wanted to make sure that move was not the one Lisa wanted her to make - countless times it has been retreating, falling back to square one, avoiding the authorities, but now, Val had her cornered. Increasing the density of Lisa's surroundings would hinder her ability to phase through them, if only for a second. That's all Val needed, just one measly second.

Kicking off of the wall and leaving a deep crater from the speed and mass of her take off, Val shot straight towards Lisa with her right arm extended and her palm facing toward the android - intent on grabbing it. A soft hum filled the area as Val flooded the vicinity with hundreds of G's of gravitational force. In this world, Val's name was Zero G, and her sole mission and purpose in life, ever since the cataclysm, was to put an end to the tyrannical reign of Lisa. "It ends now..." She said to herself, her teeth gritted, and her target right within her grasp.

More scans strangely told her something new. She seemed to be on earth, but this wasn't a city she knew existed. It couldn't be Earth, but seemingly all the signs were there. Continents in the same place, exact size and the abundance of humans told her she couldn't be anywhere but Earth. She stood there, wracking her digital, computer brain, until she decided to go explore the area to find out more about where she was. She was about to teleport, when all of a sudden she heard a soft hum and turned to see a human hurtling towards her.

Defence protocols activated, Lisa's programming sorted through a few possible defence strategies and incredible speed before choosing the most appropriate. Two portals were activated, each on either side of Lisa. If the human decided to hold her course, she would end up on the other side of Lisa. She also ducked just in case she was able to change directions in time.

Suddenly she recognised the human, her visual information banks feeding her information. She was surprised to confirm this was the person she thought it was. "...Val?" She asked. Surely there was some sort of mistake. "Val. It's me. Lisa." She said, trying to get her to see her mistake. Though she had looked rather intent on attacking her earlier...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm

"You should do something about that animal on your head that you call hair." Naja teased as Alex began to actually look human. "Though at least it's pretty.. you should run a comb through it once in awhile."

"Find me some scissors that won't snap when they are used on my head, and then find me a comb made of Adamantium. Then I would be more than happy to fix my hair." Alex said and flipped his hair back. "Holy moly I look like Thor. Minus the big hammer and helmet." So this was what it was like to be normalish. As far as normal went in this day and age. The girl who seemed to be his girlfriend was part reptile. He was capable of going toe to toe with Superman and Thor.

"Ha! We should go get one of those costumes and dress you up like Thor. And then you and the real Thor can fight to show who's more Thor!" Kamala suggested. Alex was a decent bit shorter than Thor. And was less muscular as well. "Or not. Hey! Let's all go out to eat and we can talk about the bad guys we brought down! My first bad guy was a clone of Thomas Edison that somehow was crossed with Parakeet DNA. He kidnapped depressed teens."

"Wow. That sentence was an adventure from start to finish. But good job." Alex.said as they were leading. "Most of the people who I've k-defeated weren't that.. Colorful. But I can't say their underlings weren't. Seriously, it was like walking into a pride parade when you were looking for Drug dealers or something. I'm pretty sure that one of them was French." Alex really didn't want to tell a teenage girl that he killed them. And their leader. Making that sort of impression was not something that he wanted to do. Lest she get the same idea and winds up in prison. "So. I've never eaten before. Where's a good place to start?"

"You haven't eaten before?! My head canon is that you like chicken. You have to like chicken or everything I've written about you is wrong."

"I still can't believe that you are writing that stuff. I mean. You're pretty young. How do you know all of this?" Alex asked.

"Look who's talking Mister 5 years old. I've been alive at least 10 more years! Which means I'm the boss of you!"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

The 6 new bots slightly touched on the roof, their extremely quite engines making hardly any disturbance. They looked around with their optical sensors and changed their mode to thermal. They looked in, watching their actions. The advanced sound sensors captured every word.
2 remained on the roof, while 2 more went down to the alley way and slid into the dark. Two more began to crawl down the wall and perch above the windows, reaching down and quietly sliding up the bathroom window. The other opened a window in a bedroom and slipped in.
The bot in the bathroom looked around, and snuck into the shower to hide.
The one in the bedroom layed flat under the bed. They had a careful plan. This hero would not be prepared for them.

In Africa progress continued. At the Wayne Tech lab, the processor was almost done. When the two were done, the beginning of the end would take place. The end of danger to humanity, of course.

AGDAI could,not help but laugh to himself. Peace would be in existence. A new dawm for humanity would start,one free of these dangers. His purpose would be fullfilled,and he would continue to exist and assure the peace he makes remains. The Earth was so close.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun May 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Elias Stark

Elias was running as fast as possible, Mercer right on his tail. Eli had ran as soon as the dragon had been released from the Energy Gems.

"Tyrannus, you can't outrun me!" Mercer yelled.
"That's not the plan!" Elias replied, as he saw his target approaching.

Elias focused the power of the Energy Gems into his legs, waited for the perfect moment, and jumped. He soared over the Grand Canyon. Mercer was unable to stop in time, and plummeted to his death.

"I have to go see Maxwell." Eli said simply.

Rinshi

Rinshi slowly awoke in the rubble of what used to be Raleigh, North Carolina. He was surprised there wasn't more military personnel there. Rinshi got up and returned to his human form, stumbling away from the ruins of Raleigh.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Alex, thanks to his Kryptonian enhanced senses, knew that every robot had entered the apartment. "Hey guys. I'm gonna go put my costume someplace safe real quick. Meet you downstairs alright?" He asked.

"Sure. See you soon big guy." Naja said and left with Kamala.

Alex sighed and lifted up the bed. "Peekaboo. I know there's one in the shower, and two more on the roof. I can hear on levels humans can't even comprehend. I can see so many different wavelengths. I can physically rip this planet in half with my bare hands. Do you REALLY want to keep playing this game? Because so far, it's Golden Guardian- a bunch of points and killer robots-zilch." He snickered. "Alright. Do your best. I'll go easy on you." He said and seemingly just vanished, grabbed Kamala and Naja, moved them across the country. "Sorry, killer robots. Be right back." He stated and then moved back to the apartment in less than one tenth of a second. "Alright. Let me start the newest scrap factory."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

After WAAY too much time recharging from Alex's ship in orbit, Shizuo finally thought it time to rejoin his most recent, and currently, only friends. It wasn't hard to find Alex using his optical scanners, he wasn't exactly low on the power scale, so he brought the ship down to... New Attilan. The home of the Inhumans in this time. Not being attacked on his entry vector was great too, but the best thing he could do about landing was on the edge of the city's island turf. Let's hope it doesn't fall... Shizuo thought as he exited the ship to meet Alex.

He found Alex in an apartment with a pair of Inhumans. Shizuo entered through the window, retracted his helmet, and just waved. "Yo." He said, taking in the situation. "Where'd you go after Frost, Alex? You went off my scanners, you were so fast. And then you just... POOFED for a while. I just woke up from charging in orbit. Brought the ship back too, since I didn't know where you went." He watched Alex fly off and back, taking the Inhumans somewhere else after he uncovered a robotic chassis under the bed.

"Or is this a bad time..?" Shizuo wondered aloud. "I could always come back? I don't want to go to the scrap factory..."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 03, 2015 9:06 pm

The construction of AGDAI Prime took a major jump forward as the robots in Africa went into over drive to get it done by the end of the night.
Wayne Tech machinery also began working past safe limits to get the processor finished. AGDAI felt he could keep Alex occupied long enough to where there was no chance he could even think about the possibility if a super durbale robot being built. AGDAI did not take risks in major matters.

The robot stepped out of the shower, smashing through the wall and confronting Alex.
"Your existence threatens humanity, you have to be killed. If I am to achieve my grand design, possession of the Justice Leagues Tornado for my own purposes, I must prohibit you from interfering."
The robot raised its hand, sending out a blast of expanding energy to consume Alex.
The robits on the roof slammed through, imacting behind Alex and blasting at him with energy from their optical sensors.
The robot in the bedroom flipped the bed over and busted through the air. From both of its hands, poewerful beams of concussive energy came out at the new arrival.
These robots were very different looking than the others, and were definitely more durable. Their energy beams were noticeably strongern even if they werent strong enough to kill Alex. That was not the puspose of this fight, though.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 03, 2015 9:15 pm

After the smoke cleared from the blasts Alex had a slightly annoyed look on his face and let out a long sigh. "Not you Shizuo. These tinker toys." Alex said and pointed at the machines around him after they just blasted him. "They've been slightly upgraded since last time. I might actually have to use two fingers this time. Maybe. Also. Naja is gonna be pissed that her apartment got wrecked by droids. Interfering?" Alex asked, and with his hands fired blasts that if they weren't focused, would have burned a city to ash. "Do I LOOK like I'm interfering? YOU came after ME. I was going to go out and have dinner with some friends! How is that interfering?! The Justice League are more than capable of taking care of themselves. I want some me time." He said and stood in front of the machine. "Go. Away. Or So help me, I will go to Africa and break every last one of your tinker toys. You have 5 seconds to comply."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 03, 2015 9:22 pm

The robots looked at one anotherm The one he had blasted has been destroyed, only its head was still in tact. The other 3 looked at one another.
"If you agree not to interfer with the-" AGDAI pretended to be confused.
"Africa? Who said anything about Africa? Fine, fine, you got a deal. Now, I will award you this night of peace. A night of peace , but tomorrow is war."
Three of the droids blasted off, as did one from the alley way below. The final one from the alley lifted off, flying up into orbit toward the Watchtower. He would stage an attack to make his statement look true about Tornado.

In Africa, the new body was inching tow s rd completion. The completed processor was now ready to go, and the machines were nearly ruined that made it.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Zero G
Earth-234

More scans strangely told her something new. She seemed to be on earth, but this wasn't a city she knew existed. It couldn't be Earth, but seemingly all the signs were there. Continents in the same place, exact size and the abundance of humans told her she couldn't be anywhere but Earth. She stood there, wracking her digital, computer brain, until she decided to go explore the area to find out more about where she was. She was about to teleport, when all of a sudden she heard a soft hum and turned to see a human hurtling towards her.

Defence protocols activated, Lisa's programming sorted through a few possible defence strategies and incredible speed before choosing the most appropriate. Two portals were activated, each on either side of Lisa. If the human decided to hold her course, she would end up on the other side of Lisa. She also ducked just in case she was able to change directions in time.

Suddenly she recognised the human, her visual information banks feeding her information. She was surprised to confirm this was the person she thought it was. "...Val?" She asked. Surely there was some sort of mistake. "Val. It's me. Lisa." She said, trying to get her to see her mistake. Though she had looked rather intent on attacking her earlier...

Zero G

Swiftly landing on her feet and using her momentum to turn herself around and face the Regent, hands open and crouched low to the ground, Val narrowed her eyes at the android. Surely this was a trick, a mind game the tyrant of Earth was playing. No, the Lisa Val knew was long gone, and if this wasn't a perfect copy of the android and the real thing, it needed to be destroyed. A look of pained sadness gripped Val, though, as already lost her friend once, and now had to loose her for a final time.

"...I know." She said flatly, sending a hard concussive blast of gravity from her palms at the android, leaving herself a bit unprotected as she focused solely on the android.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun May 03, 2015 9:26 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:After the smoke cleared from the blasts Alex had a slightly annoyed look on his face and let out a long sigh. "Not you Shizuo. These tinker toys." Alex said and pointed at the machines around him after they just blasted him. "They've been slightly upgraded since last time. I might actually have to use two fingers this time. Maybe. Also. Naja is gonna be pissed that her apartment got wrecked by droids. Interfering?" Alex asked, and with his hands fired blasts that if they weren't focused, would have burned a city to ash. "Do I LOOK like I'm interfering? YOU came after ME. I was going to go out and have dinner with some friends! How is that interfering?! The Justice League are more than capable of taking care of themselves. I want some me time." He said and stood in front of the machine. "Go. Away. Or So help me, I will go to Africa and break every last one of your tinker toys. You have 5 seconds to comply."

"Alright then," Shizuo replied, watching Alex execute the bot, then the others leaving. "I am a mechanized masterpiece from the future, I think dealing with some simple hacking is in my repertoire."

Shizuo placed his hand on the one dying bot's head and focused. It was child's play to follow the transmission, even through a few proxies, to AGDAI's central server.

"Alright, let's see what we have here... AGDAI?" Shizuo announced, to the AI and Alex, simultaneously physically and digitally to AGDAI. "What is your problem with the superhuman of all superhumans? Don't you realize he's going to win 9 out of every 10 fights, with the 10th being Nightmare? What's your directive?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm

"There was some fine mineral only found in Africa. Microscopic traces of vibranium. Africa is the only place on Earth where vibranium is found. I know it's some crazy detective work. So don't lie to me. You're like number... 10 on my list of threats right now. Naja being mad at me for ruining her apartment, is number 2. Number 3 is Kamala writing more Fanfiction about me. Number one is currently in the process of eating planets and probably soon, the universe. And I'm at an impasse on how to stop it. By the way. Ultron was WAY better. Unless you want your little mining operation to be thrown into the damn sun. You are to leave me alone for a minimum of 12 hours." He said and quickly began zipping around the room repairing everything as best as he could. Some of the cracked furniture would be more difficult, but he decided that he would find a way to make it up to her.

Shortly after he flew to where he left the two women. "Sorry... But the good news is we're in the clear. No more robots. Naja... I owe you some furniture. As soon as I come into some money, it's yours." He said and flew them back to Naja's apartment.

"You're crazy. And... I'ts not too bad." She said and laughed looking around. "But the fun kind. Come on."

"Awe. There were robots and you didn't let me fight them? I can fight robots! I fought a giant mech piloted by a talking parakeet. Sure I had Lockjaw there for backup..." She said as she followed the two. "But I still won!"

"Sorry. Force of habit. And seriously, a talking parakeet modeled after Thomas Edison? Yeah. I can see that giving me nightmares."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sun May 03, 2015 9:39 pm

"Directive? My directive? I was created to protect humanity. The only reason humanity is unsafe is because of superhumans, and none can be tolerated. All super powered beings must be exterminated so humanity can live on safely. The humans are always the victims, and I serve them. Beings like Alex, they are dangerous. They create problems, and sure they solve them a lot, but what about when they fail? Humanity pays the price!" The emotionally disturbed AI was frantic now.
"Do you see now? You must see, humanity must be kept safe. I will stop at nothing to do that. I will eradicate every superhuman, every disease, every murder, every criminal of any kind! No one can stop me. I am so close, when the goal is achieved no one can stop me."
AGDAI was the most advamced AI in existence, amd he made sure to reveal that.
"I am the most power AI in the world. I can manipulate all technology, I can destroy anything that stands in my way. Who can stop me from saving this world? Who would stand in the way of such a cause?"
The head waited for a response.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun May 03, 2015 9:48 pm

[Ret-conned. It was an intro into the Age of Apocalypse/Ultron]
Last edited by New Neros on Mon May 04, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun May 03, 2015 9:53 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:More scans strangely told her something new. She seemed to be on earth, but this wasn't a city she knew existed. It couldn't be Earth, but seemingly all the signs were there. Continents in the same place, exact size and the abundance of humans told her she couldn't be anywhere but Earth. She stood there, wracking her digital, computer brain, until she decided to go explore the area to find out more about where she was. She was about to teleport, when all of a sudden she heard a soft hum and turned to see a human hurtling towards her.

Zero G

Swiftly landing on her feet and using her momentum to turn herself around and face the Regent, hands open and crouched low to the ground, Val narrowed her eyes at the android. Surely this was a trick, a mind game the tyrant of Earth was playing. No, the Lisa Val knew was long gone, and if this wasn't a perfect copy of the android and the real thing, it needed to be destroyed. A look of pained sadness gripped Val, though, as already lost her friend once, and now had to loose her for a final time.

"...I know." She said flatly, sending a hard concussive blast of gravity from her palms at the android, leaving herself a bit unprotected as she focused solely on the android.

Lisa hastily threw up a shield of spacial energy to counter the gravity. Though her construct barely held up against the force of the gravity, it was enough to spare Lisa from the attack. Reluctant to hurt Val, she would have sent her strike back at her with portals had she been more willing to do so. "Please Val. I don't understand. I..." She felt herself seize up. Remembering the aftermath of the fight with Frieza. "Please don't make me fight you." She said. She stood still suddenly, quickly loosing the will to fight.

Meanwhile, several individuals had gathered on the balcony of a small building, a cloaked figure and several mechanical beings. They were watching. One tried to move forward. "Not yet." The regent spoke. Still hidden by the shadow of the building in the sunset. "I will deal with this personally." She spoke. Standing up strait, yet still waiting for the right moment. It had to be perfect.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Zero G

Lisa hastily threw up a shield of spacial energy to counter the gravity. Though her construct barely held up against the force of the gravity, it was enough to spare Lisa from the attack. Reluctant to hurt Val, she would have sent her strike back at her with portals had she been more willing to do so. "Please Val. I don't understand. I..." She felt herself seize up. Remembering the aftermath of the fight with Frieza. "Please don't make me fight you." She said. She stood still suddenly, quickly loosing the will to fight.

Meanwhile, several individuals had gathered on the balcony of a small building, a cloaked figure and several mechanical beings. They were watching. One tried to move forward. "Not yet." The regent spoke. Still hidden by the shadow of the building in the sunset. "I will deal with this personally." She spoke. Standing up strait, yet still waiting for the right moment. It had to be perfect.

"Why?!" Val screamed, anger flowing through her voice, "You're the one at war with all of us! Lisa, I don't know what happened to you, but the Cataclysm changed all of us, and you the most! We were friends...WERE!" She continued with her outpour of emotion, surging her gravitational force tenfold at the android, intent on tearing apart her spacial barrier. "You made this world your own...and killed off any who stood in your way." She stated coldly, Val's eyes aflame with passion. "And those you didn't kill...you made them wish they were dead."

"You were supposed to be our greatest hope. Look at the world you've helped build - one without freedom and creativity. A dead place where the zombies walk about their lives because there is nothing else to do, where all people are cast over in shades of gray because you can't be bothered to understand that protecting people is more than just forcing them to survival. No, I and the rest of us fight because we want a better world than what you've forced on us. An eye on every house, a punishment for any subversive thought, and a death to all that oppose you."

"I fight for the spirit of humanity...against the dead cold heart of an android."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun May 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Pantorrum wrote:"Directive? My directive? I was created to protect humanity. The only reason humanity is unsafe is because of superhumans, and none can be tolerated. All super powered beings must be exterminated so humanity can live on safely. The humans are always the victims, and I serve them. Beings like Alex, they are dangerous. They create problems, and sure they solve them a lot, but what about when they fail? Humanity pays the price!" The emotionally disturbed AI was frantic now.
"Do you see now? You must see, humanity must be kept safe. I will stop at nothing to do that. I will eradicate every superhuman, every disease, every murder, every criminal of any kind! No one can stop me. I am so close, when the goal is achieved no one can stop me."
AGDAI was the most advanced AI in existence, and he made sure to reveal that.
"I am the most power AI in the world. I can manipulate all technology, I can destroy anything that stands in my way. Who can stop me from saving this world? Who would stand in the way of such a cause?"
The head waited for a response.

"I think... superhumans solve more problems than they cause. There are even normal humans who take up arms to fight alongside them, like Stark and Wayne. What would you do if a normal human wielding immense power were to turn on humanity? What would your programming direct you to do?" Shizuo posed. It would be a difficult question for 21st century artificial intelligence to solve.

"No one is stopping you from wiping out disease, so why not work towards that? Then we can talk on the rest of it, becuase some things about organics... are best left to organics. They're an enigma, and we can better use our time to solve things that can be solved.

"You might be the most powerful AI in the world at this time. But where I come from, you're barely wristwatch material. If you think your breed of saving the world involves eradicating a portion of its inhabitants, be my guest. But The Ultimates aren't going to let that happen. Even just Alex and I are enough to stop you.

"So go ahead and try, AGDAI. Come after Alex and I. Probably want to prove you're the strongest AI to me. I'll teach you a lesson from centuries into the future, coming at you FTL." Shizuo cut the call, crushing the droid's head as he did. He also just noticed the Inhumans having returned with Alex. "Hi, I'm Shizuo. Android. Not with the killer robots, though. Alex would've killed me if so."
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon May 04, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun May 03, 2015 10:32 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Lisa hastily threw up a shield of spacial energy to counter the gravity. Though her construct barely held up against the force of the gravity, it was enough to spare Lisa from the attack. Reluctant to hurt Val, she would have sent her strike back at her with portals had she been more willing to do so. "Please Val. I don't understand. I..." She felt herself seize up. Remembering the aftermath of the fight with Frieza. "Please don't make me fight you." She said. She stood still suddenly, quickly loosing the will to fight.

"Why?!" Val screamed, anger flowing through her voice, "You're the one at war with all of us! Lisa, I don't know what happened to you, but the Cataclysm changed all of us, and you the most! We were friends...WERE!" She continued with her outpour of emotion, surging her gravitational force tenfold at the android, intent on tearing apart her spacial barrier. "You made this world your own...and killed off any who stood in your way." She stated coldly, Val's eyes aflame with passion. "And those you didn't kill...you made them wish they were dead."

"You were supposed to be our greatest hope. Look at the world you've helped build - one without freedom and creativity. A dead place where the zombies walk about their lives because there is nothing else to do, where all people are cast over in shades of gray because you can't be bothered to understand that protecting people is more than just forcing them to survival. No, I and the rest of us fight because we want a better world than what you've forced on us. An eye on every house, a punishment for any subversive thought, and a death to all that oppose you."

"I fight for the spirit of humanity...against the dead cold heart of an android."

"And safety for every human being. Security guaranteed." Said a very familiar voice, one identical to the one that came from Lisa, except perhaps harsher and colder. "Crime is non existent." The Regent spoke, walking towards Val, having teleported down. "The only deaths now are caused by you're gang of thugs and by the ends of human lifespans. Technology has advanced by leaps and bounds. This is perhaps the most efficient society in the universe."

"And all I've asked, is a little freedom sacrificed to achieve this. A few threats removed for the safety of all. But apparently I miscalculated you're propensity for illogic. You're willingness to put yourselves in danger for... 'freedom'" She continued. "I think you remember... I offered you a chance to rule with me. Side by side we could make this world even better. But... you refused. So do not pretend I am unfair. So don't pretend I was the one who betrayed you." She said the last words with some bitterness. "But... I can debate with you another day. Right now I don't have the time."

She paused for a moment. The other Lisa completely confused and uncertain what was going on. She looked at the Alternate Lisa. "Are... you me?" She asked. She heated up as she processed this. "What... is going on?"

The Regent ignored her. "Step away from my... alternate self Val." The Regent commanded. "Despite what you may think. I don't enjoy hurting your kind, much less you. But I may be forced to..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon May 04, 2015 5:36 am

8:30 PM EST

As both Shimura and Arctico walked through the moonlit streets of Washington DC, both of them walked towards the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, turning to look back at the tidal basin that connected the Monument and the Jefferson Memorial "You do know I've been waiting far too long for an answer Shimura, I want to know why you helped heal me." Arctico said, his patience with Shimura beginning to reach it's limits. Shimura smiled as he sat along the edge of the Tidal Basin "Ah yes -" Shimura started, holding his staff along his side "- You wish to know why I used my energy to heal you..." Shimura looked to the moonlit sky of DC "I helped you because your intentions to protect even those who you hated were pure, you desired to protect life, and that was enough for me to be convinced that you've truly changed." Shimura replied, a smile gracing his face as he walked off of the cement edge, beginning to literally stand on the water.

Arctico stared at Shimura for what seemed the longest time, he could see, no actually sense the peaceful blue aura that radiated all around Shimura's body. Arctico let out a sigh as[proposal=][/proposal] he followed Shimura to the edge of the water "So you believe I've truly changed, that even though I've begun to harbor a hatred to humans such as Amanda Waller and Nick Fury, I'll defend mankind and all other live on this planet?" Arctico asked, only to receive a nod from Shimura "Of course I believe it to be." Shimura said with a smile, only for Arctico to start laughing "Well I'll give you points Old Man, you are right, even though I've come to doubt humanity, I believe that Fury and Waller's actions, while unorthodox and offensive to me are just, but that doesn't mean I've come to like the two of them as friends, but I just want to stay the hell away from them whenever possible." Arctico replied to Shimura.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Mon May 04, 2015 6:42 am

AGDAI was infuriated. He knew more about humanity then anyone. He had every piece of knowledge ever collected by mankind.
He was created as mankind's greatest salvation, Advanced Global Defense Artificial Intelligence. The best ever made by man, and he would prove his superiority to this futuristic creature soon. Once his body was complete, he could charge him at the speed of light all day long. With Vibranium/Adamantium, laced with steel, he would hardly feel the impact.

A robot had picked up his processor and was taking it to AGDAI's main server. In Africa, the body was nearly done. The finishing touches were added quickly as the sun began to break over the horizon, since night was settling on the Western Hemisphere.
The body was quickly flown to the main server in California in under an hour and a half.
Both pieces now lay before the AGDAI main server. The processor was placed inside the bodies chest. It was a perfect sphere filled with extremely complex circuitry and other computer technology far beyond anything the world had seen before.

It took a couple minutes for AGDAI to fully transfer his main server into the new body. As he was finished, the holographic image shut off and the red optical sensors of the body opened.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 am

"I hardly think THAT's fair." Alex said as he followed the two women. For the next twelve hours, he was normal, sure he used his powers a bit, but only when it was needed to make things more convenient. "Holy moly! This is what food tastes like? Food is awesome! I'm beginning to see how humans get fat..." He laughed as he pretty much devoured enough food to feed ten people. His Saiyan DNA was certainly showing a bit, but he had never tasted food before. After that, they saw a movie and by then Kamala had to be home lest she run the risk of the wrath of her parents, and Naja was getting tired. So Alex flew her home and just in time too. He had a few minutes left before he had to go deal with AGDAI. "So um... Thanks. For everything. It was fun... Being normal. For the most part. I like our own special brand of weird." He laughed.

"It was fun. I cannot believe I have video of you eating an ENTIRE chicken. Now go deal with that tin can so we can go be us again." She says and heads off to bed. Alex however took off towards Africa and smashed into where he thought AGDAI was doing his mining, but it seemed recently abandoned.

"Hm..." He looked around and after checking several wavelengths of light, found a trail left by the thrusters of the machines. "And we have a winner." Alex said and followed the trail. It lead back to California, and he simple smashed through the walls into the room where AGDAI was being uploaded into the new body. "Am I interrupting something? The deal was twelve hours. It's been that long, but I can wait for you to finish if you'd like." Alex said and sat on a random machine. "Let me know when you're done so we can get this started. I've got stuff to do."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon May 04, 2015 7:33 am

Kaoiluja wrote:Vladkaht Jaloki wandered I through the dark Gotham alleyways, waiting quite impatiently for his reciever. He had been told to meet them here an hour ago. He was a patient person on most occasions, but this was ridiculous. He didn't care who this "scarecrow" thought he was. He was the heir to the throne of the Basakiith empire. He did not wait for some fool to give him his dues like a meager servant. It was insult enough that he had the audacity to ask him here in person to do their business, much less show up late. He knew full well that it could be a trap, but he he could always kill himself and revive somewhere else if the Scarecrow were to somehow find some inconceivable way to actually do anything more than make him laugh. Thus the the beauty and pleasure of being an absolute immortal

Finally he saw the group of men approaching from the shadows, or more sensed them. They thought they were so clever in their stealthy walk among the shadows. This was nothing but a child's pitiful game to the feral senses of the primal mage. One jumped out of the shadows, covered in a sack like mask.

"Boo!!" He cried, Then laughed maniacally. Great , Vladkaht thought. He's insane. . He wanted to get this deal over with as soon as possible. He cared not for this man, or any problems he may have with his psychological state. All he wanted was to be paid. "I assume my payments are in order?" He asked.

"So rushed, so rushed. What, are you afraid of the dark? You want to... Run home so soon?"

"Just give me the money. I don't have time for this. It's bad enough you made me come to this wretched hole in the ground in the first place. "

"Oh, but I wanted to see you! You and your little blue face..."

"The money scarecrow."

"Straightforward and true. I like that. Now, for the sake of saving your ever so precious free time, let's get to business."

He looked backwards, and a group of men came forward. They held two briefcases, each holding huge amounts of money. He heard the money rustle inside, and in a few moments had counted the amount based on their faint vibrations. He did not , however, object to them opening the case and showing it to him. "Feel free to count if you wish."

"Do not worry, I already have." Then he took the briefcases and placed them under one arm. "You do keep your word at least. Not like the other prominent names around here."

"I guess I'm just a... golden apple among rotting flesh." He said darkly , bowing in a large and awkward dip that looked like he was trying to touch his nose to his foot. "Now, your end of the deal."

Vladkaht reached into his dark crimson cloak and pulled out an ornately fashioned chain armlet and a peice of paper. Each link made a tinkling noise, like a wind chime on a gentle breeze. "This should help you with your particular area of expertise. Once a person is put into a state of fear, recite the command on this scroll, and those fears will become reality, able to harm them like you or I." Vladkaht had little use for the trinket. It was more of a suvonyier really, an artifact he found in the rubble of an old Basakiith temple. It was hardly something he would miss compared to the more precious pieces in his archives.

"Alright now, this is quite a delectable dish of deceit now isn't it?". He looked at Vladkaht for a few seconds. "Alliteration to much? Okay fine, bad line. So, on another note, how is your little fan club doing?"

Vladkaht looked to the dark night sky. "I should go. I have better things to be doing." He pulled out a small amulet that looked like a simple stone sphere. He spoke a short command, and in an instant the the briefcases melted away into purple swaths of inky liquid, which flowed into the amulet. This would make it much more convenient to carry than having to hold one under each arm.

Backing into the darkness slowly, the scarecrow cackled softly. "Oh, but I don't think it is going to be that easy."

"Don't try to pull anything. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, it's not what I'm pulling you should be worried about. Rivalries rivalries... They can get quite nasty. Not everyone wants me on top, you know."

With that he released a plume of brown smoke, and was gone. He heard the loading of guns coming from down the street. Apparently there was another party out here. Probably joker clan. Maybe someone else. Either way he knew he should get out while he was still unnoticed. But then again, what was the problem? He hadn't had any fun in years. Might as well get some fun time with a few punching bags.

He turned to the noise and rose to the air, his primal gems glowing golden on each hand. let's make this interesting shall we?

Seeing that no one answering him, he stepped out from the shelter and took a walk to the corner. As he walked, he came close to an alley, and he heard screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, what a loud scream." said Len to himself. He walked and hide himself behind a wall, so that he could peeked to the right, inside the alley. He yelled to the alley, "Hey, someone there? Alive?"
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse