NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia's voice could be heard as she knelt down with one knee to the ground next to the shaken Hiroshi. "Hey. You awake there?" She asked. Her eyes widened, checking his pulse. "You're not dead at least..." She muttered and then sighed in relief. She tried lifting him, though he was pretty heavy considering his muscle mass. She grunted as she did so, trying not to drop him. She dearly hoped that Garlic and his demon warriors or whatever didn't come back. She knew she couldn't stand against them. It was a possibility one of them would though, which she was concerned about.

Everything hurt.

He didn't need to give his body a once over to realize the extent of the damage that had been done. He'd felt everything just catch fire. His muscles almost disintegrated beneath the ungodly assault. Garlic had left, chuckling and challenging him to come fight him once more. If that little blue shit wanted a fight, that's what he'd get, and then some. Immortality was just some trinket from the dragon, Hiroshi'd put that to the test when he fought this fucker again, and Garlic better hope this Zenkai wasn't as big as Hiroshi hoped it would.

Claudia, that hit girl form earlier landed next to him, inspecting the injured Saiyan. Turning his head slowly, he almost cringed at the bolts of pain that ripped through him.

"Does my hair look bad?" He managed to croak out, a half smile struggling to form on his injured features.

"Not more so that usual" She teased, smiling. She was glad that he was alright, both as he was the only one who could stand up to that freak and she felt herself liking him. She gave up on trying to lift him normally and instead used wind to support him. It would feel like he was supported by a bed of clouds. She reasoned this would be the best way to do that for now. She frowned slightly. "We better move out of her quick, before they come back. Besides we should probably find that pistol girl." She noted, walking. "Do you have any healing saiyan powers by any chance?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

The two men were fighting, but the real held the advantage by quite a bit. "Your batteries are almost empty. You've still got some fight left in you, but it's all going to keeping you alive." The Doppelganger threw a punch at Alex, who caught it and twisted his arm behind his back. "You're almost as tough as me. Which means to make sure you stay dead..." Alex said and held the doppelganger in the air with one hand and with his his free hand, ripped it's head off. and tossed the two pieces apart from each other. They dissolved into a shadow before fading away completely. "They have your weaknesses Artico. Exploit that. I'm going after Nightmare."

Thane however was not having as good a time as Alex was. His duplicate was actually winning. Namely due to the fact that Thane had little in the way of actual combat experience. One thing he did notice, however, was that the duplicate hadn't used it's matter manipulation abilities. Nightmare didn't know Thane had that ability. Instead of dodging the blow the Doppelganger threw at him, he took it on the chin. It hurt, but it put some distance between them. Thane began to manipulate the matter in the ground while he laid limp, seemingly defeated, but as the doppelganger walked closer, Thane smiled and jumped backwards, shooting a spear of Radion straight through the heart of the Doppelganger. "I have bested mine." Thane stated just as Alex burst through the ground.

"NIGHTMARE!" He shouted and flew straight towards the frail looking darkness man.

"Alex! No!" Thane tried to stop him, but Alex was too fast. Nightmare caught Alex effortlessly even as he was charging straight at him at near lightspeed.

Tell me Golden Guardian. What was your plan exactly? Charge me and hit me? I believe that was the same tactic you used upon our first meeting. You are consistent and persistent if nothing else. However. You do interest me. Supposedly you hold the key to actually killing me. Let us find out what that is exactly, shall we? He asked and forces his hand through Alex's chest while tendrils held him up. Hmm. Kryptonian, Saiyan... Little bit of magic and human... Ohm This is... What is this? Alex was too busy being in shock and bleeding to death to notice what Nightmare was talking about. Interesting. I've never seen something like this before. I wonder what happens when I do this... Right after that, only what could be called a shriek of unholy sound emitted telepathically and Nightmare dropped Alex and seemingly melted for about a second. About a second later, he reformed. WHAT. WAS. THAT? He demanded.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Peter and his duplicate squared off, staring each other down and measuring the other's skills.

"I have every power you have." the duplicate said, arrogance in his voice.
"Every power I currently have." Peter replied, before yelling, "Hey Surfer, give me a hand real quick!"

The Silver Surfer tore away from his duplicate just long enough to grab Peter's hand. Peter smirked as his hand began glow for a moment before letting go. The Surfer flew away to continue his fight with his duplicate as Peter glared at his own. A smirk crawled onto his face as he felt the tingling sensation of his DNA rewriting itself. He raised his hand as fear engulfed duplicate Peter's face. A beam of silver energy flew from Bennett's hand, quickly destroying the duplicate.

"That was way too easy." Peter said simply, as he flew off to join the others.

That's when he felt a telekinetic pull on him. He glanced back and saw the duplicate smirking. Of course! It used it's superspeed to move out of the way and back again faster than the eye could see, giving the appearance of being hit. Peter looked in his duplicate's eyes, knowing this would be more difficult than he thought.

Wayne Manor

"Ah, Thomas Acme," Bruce Wayne said simply, "It's a pleasure to have you staying with us as you open the newest branch of the Acme Corporation!"
"You have no idea how difficult it was to get the Board of Directors to open a branch here in Gotham, what with all the crazy criminals." Acme replied, laughing. "In all honesty, I think they were more afraid of having the Batman on their tail, along with Owlman."
"If what you've told me is true," Bruce said, "Then they'd better be. So, you've come to train with the Bat Family?"
"Yes sir," Thomas said, as Bruce led him down to the Batcave.
"Is that Owlman?" a young voice cried.
"Yes, Damien," Bruce said, "This is Owlman."
"Cool," the kid answered, "What do you call your HQ?"
"I call it the Bird Cage." Acme said, chuckling.

Idle chatter commenced as he was introduced to Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon and the others. Thomas Acme, the Owlman from Hydra City in North Carolina, had come to train with the best of the best, and his inspiration, Batman and his allies. He was already quite formidable, but his detective skills could use some work. Thomas also figured that his fighting skills could use some improvement as well. Thomas knew that soon they would begin the most rigorous week of life.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:
Everything hurt.

He didn't need to give his body a once over to realize the extent of the damage that had been done. He'd felt everything just catch fire. His muscles almost disintegrated beneath the ungodly assault. Garlic had left, chuckling and challenging him to come fight him once more. If that little blue shit wanted a fight, that's what he'd get, and then some. Immortality was just some trinket from the dragon, Hiroshi'd put that to the test when he fought this fucker again, and Garlic better hope this Zenkai wasn't as big as Hiroshi hoped it would.

Claudia, that hit girl form earlier landed next to him, inspecting the injured Saiyan. Turning his head slowly, he almost cringed at the bolts of pain that ripped through him.

"Does my hair look bad?" He managed to croak out, a half smile struggling to form on his injured features.

"Not more so that usual" She teased, smiling. She was glad that he was alright, both as he was the only one who could stand up to that freak and she felt herself liking him. She gave up on trying to lift him normally and instead used wind to support him. It would feel like he was supported by a bed of clouds. She reasoned this would be the best way to do that for now. She frowned slightly. "We better move out of her quick, before they come back. Besides we should probably find that pistol girl." She noted, walking. "Do you have any healing saiyan powers by any chance?"

"Ha ha. Someone thinks they're funny. Your luck your pretty."'Hiroshi rasped, sticking his tongue, out.

This Claudia girl was pretty cool. It's been to long since he'd met a girl he could talk to like this, let alone joke around with. But it was hard to find 'true love' so to speak on a planet full of homicidal power maniacs. The girl he'd thought he'd liked on his planet and ended up, raping him. It wasn't the best memory he had, but it was there.

It'll all be better when you defeat him. Everything will return to normal.

Then he felt it. It was like he was floating, and not flying like he usually did, it was similar to… WHEN HE DIED!

Hiroshi almost began thrashing when he looked down, wind was swirling peacefully around him, which was a major relief. He couldn't die now, not before he paid back that little blue shit.

"Yeah… We should probably go get Garnet, she's a firecracker I'll tell you, and I think she hates me too. And to answer your questions, Saiyans are fighters, as much as we wish we could heal ourselves, we don't get much further then fighting,besides being sexy " Hiroshi finished with a rasped chuckle, trying to wink.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 am

Julie had been dealing with some of the drones. Really she doubted they were technically alive at all, so she had no guilt in slicing through them with beams of green light and replicating the whole Frost attack she had done, phasing through them and then blasting them. Honestly they weren’t too much trouble, she might have had some problems before, but ever since the collar was removed from her they weren’t really a problem anymore.

Wading through literally brainless grunts was helping her. She didn’t have to think about the battle with Frost while in combat. Though she wondered why Nightmare hadn’t tried to make this more challenging.

Then she saw her clone, and she realised this was going to be a little harder than she thought. Brow furrowed in determination, she flew towards the copy. She already found this thing disgusting. She went for a punch, not thinking and letting her inner disgust overwhelm her. The clone smiled and just let the blow go through her.

“Really? You know brute force doesn’t work so well against us.” Her clone taunted. She used her own power ring to blast Julie back. She grunted as the green light slammed into her. She wasn’t sure if this thing had a will, or was just imitating GL powers, but it hurt like the real thing. She groaned then pushed herself up. .Her clone sped towards her, pointing her ring towards the Lantern and blasting her with more green light. Julie managed to block it with her own construct, then fired at her clone with her martian heat vision, the clone managed to dodge it. And so the two of them traded blows. Blasting each other and countering with their abilities. Sometimes dodging and sometimes blocking.

Damnit! This isn’t getting me anywhere![/i} Julie thought. Before she could think of a plan, the other martian extended her arms to cross the distance between them and grabbed Julie. She then followed up with a punishing blow to the stomach, making Julie cough from the force to her gut. She clencthed it with one arm while creating a barrier from the other Julie, who created a large hammer and began to bash over and over. Eventually her green shield began to crack and wear under the force. Julie strained as she resisted. Then the field cracked and the other Martian laughed. She slammed the hammer down on Julie multiple times, Julie grunting as she was left in pain, looking up at the other martian.

“You know. I’m getting kinda sick of you. So why don’t we just end this.” She covered herself in a green suit of light, keeping herself unexposed to air. She then, in her non exposed hand, summoned a green molotov cocktail. She then manifested flint and steel and lit the thing. Julie looked up, her eyes showing fear. She tried to move but she found her clones foot on her chest. She thrashed out of mind numbing fear and panic rather than defiance. She felt her self weakening, while other Julie was protected by knock off green Lanterns light.

“It’s been fun. But I was made to kill you.” She said simply. As the bottle dropped, time seemed to slow for Julie, as she reacted to her impeding doom with sudden conviction. Julie wasn’t going to let herself be beaten by flame. Her Ring glowed as she pointed it at the falling bottle. She pooled all her will into one blast, which smashed into the bottle, managing to push it into other Julie before igniting. The Green construct smashed through other Julies weak barrier, only needing to keep fire out. The sheer brute force alone would have been considerable, but the other Martian soon found herself on fire.

Real Julie scrambled away as quickly as she could. Managing to get away from the fire in time. Other Julie merely writhed as she suddenly found herself in a blaze of fire. Julie watched from a distance, panting as she saw her doppleganger burn to death. She sighed in relief.

She then heard the telepathic ramblings of Nightmare, and that sigh became replaced by a sense of dread. Alex had fallen it seemed. And now more than a few drones began to close in on her after she had been weakened. She felt hope die slightly. But as an act of defiance she stood up to face them. Power ring glowing she faced them.

"Come on Alex... don't die on us..." She said, sensing he was still alive.

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Not more so that usual" She teased, smiling. She was glad that he was alright, both as he was the only one who could stand up to that freak and she felt herself liking him. She gave up on trying to lift him normally and instead used wind to support him. It would feel like he was supported by a bed of clouds. She reasoned this would be the best way to do that for now. She frowned slightly. "We better move out of her quick, before they come back. Besides we should probably find that pistol girl." She noted, walking. "Do you have any healing saiyan powers by any chance?"

"Ha ha. Someone thinks they're funny. Your luck your pretty."'Hiroshi rasped, sticking his tongue, out.

This Claudia girl was pretty cool. It's been to long since he'd met a girl he could talk to like this, let alone joke around with. But it was hard to find 'true love' so to speak on a planet full of homicidal power maniacs. The girl he'd thought he'd liked on his planet and ended up, raping him. It wasn't the best memory he had, but it was there.

[i]It'll all be better when you defeat him. Everything will return to normal.

Then he felt it. It was like he was floating, and not flying like he usually did, it was similar to… WHEN HE DIED!

Hiroshi almost began thrashing when he looked down, wind was swirling peacefully around him, which was a major relief. He couldn't die now, not before he paid back that little blue shit.

"Yeah… We should probably go get Garnet, she's a firecracker I'll tell you, and I think she hates me too. And to answer your questions, Saiyans are fighters, as much as we wish we could heal ourselves, we don't get much further then fighting,besides being sexy " Hiroshi finished with a rasped chuckle, trying to wink.

"Hah! Was that a threat? Don't forget who's carrying you!" She taunted. Claudia smiled, glad she found Hiroshi. As far as friends went, it was best to have one you couldn't hurt with your incredibly dangerous and highly volatile fire powers. She just hoped she didn't hurt him some other way somehow. She had already gone through that experience before...

She saw him thrashing. "Wait no! Don't!" She sighed. "I'm just moving you using air currents. It's nothing to panic over." She rolled her eyes slightly as she moved on. Dragging Hiroshi behind her on her stretcher of air. "And you're not very sexy when you've had the crap kicked out of you by the way..."

She began flying herself. They would soon make it back to Garnet with some sustained flight and if Hiroshi didn't panic again and fall off the bed of air she had made.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 am

Charmera wrote:Julie had been dealing with some of the drones. Really she doubted they were technically alive at all, so she had no guilt in slicing through them with beams of green light and replicating the whole Frost attack she had done, phasing through them and then blasting them. Honestly they weren’t too much trouble, she might have had some problems before, but ever since the collar was removed from her they weren’t really a problem anymore.

Wading through literally brainless grunts was helping her. She didn’t have to think about the battle with Frost while in combat. Though she wondered why Nightmare hadn’t tried to make this more challenging.

Then she saw her clone, and she realised this was going to be a little harder than she thought. Brow furrowed in determination, she flew towards the copy. She already found this thing disgusting. She went for a punch, not thinking and letting her inner disgust overwhelm her. The clone smiled and just let the blow go through her.

“Really? You know brute force doesn’t work so well against us.” Her clone taunted. She used her own power ring to blast Julie back. She grunted as the green light slammed into her. She wasn’t sure if this thing had a will, or was just imitating GL powers, but it hurt like the real thing. She groaned then pushed herself up. .Her clone sped towards her, pointing her ring towards the Lantern and blasting her with more green light. Julie managed to block it with her own construct, then fired at her clone with her martian heat vision, the clone managed to dodge it. And so the two of them traded blows. Blasting each other and countering with their abilities. Sometimes dodging and sometimes blocking.

Damnit! This isn’t getting me anywhere![/i} Julie thought. Before she could think of a plan, the other martian extended her arms to cross the distance between them and grabbed Julie. She then followed up with a punishing blow to the stomach, making Julie cough from the force to her gut. She clencthed it with one arm while creating a barrier from the other Julie, who created a large hammer and began to bash over and over. Eventually her green shield began to crack and wear under the force. Julie strained as she resisted. Then the field cracked and the other Martian laughed. She slammed the hammer down on Julie multiple times, Julie grunting as she was left in pain, looking up at the other martian.

“You know. I’m getting kinda sick of you. So why don’t we just end this.” She covered herself in a green suit of light, keeping herself unexposed to air. She then, in her non exposed hand, summoned a green molotov cocktail. She then manifested flint and steel and lit the thing. Julie looked up, her eyes showing fear. She tried to move but she found her clones foot on her chest. She thrashed out of mind numbing fear and panic rather than defiance. She felt her self weakening, while other Julie was protected by knock off green Lanterns light.

“It’s been fun. But I was made to kill you.” She said simply. As the bottle dropped, time seemed to slow for Julie, as she reacted to her impeding doom with sudden conviction. Julie wasn’t going to let herself be beaten by flame. Her Ring glowed as she pointed it at the falling bottle. She pooled all her will into one blast, which smashed into the bottle, managing to push it into other Julie before igniting. The Green construct smashed through other Julies weak barrier, only needing to keep fire out. The sheer brute force alone would have been considerable, but the other Martian soon found herself on fire.

Real Julie scrambled away as quickly as she could. Managing to get away from the fire in time. Other Julie merely writhed as she suddenly found herself in a blaze of fire. Julie watched from a distance, panting as she saw her doppleganger burn to death. She sighed in relief.

She then heard the telepathic ramblings of Nightmare, and that sigh became replaced by a sense of dread. Alex had fallen it seemed. And now more than a few drones began to close in on her after she had been weakened. She felt hope die slightly. But as an act of defiance she stood up to face them. Power ring glowing she faced them.

"Come on Alex... don't die on us..." She said, sensing he was still alive.

The cry of the dark beast was shielded by his telepathic defenses, keeping him from having his psychically sensitive mind invaded. He saw Alex fall, and knew that he was gravely injured. He plunged across the war torn air. He morphed and sliced his way past the constructs with blinding speed, and landed close behind him. He rose up behind him in a hideous form, hissing and frothing at the wraiths. He communicated telepathically to the Martian lantern. [i]Lantern, is good to see one bearing the green ring at our side. I can keep him alive for now. Just help me keep those monstrosities away from him. He extended a single tendril over over his body, which glowed with ethereal light. Swaths of spectral energy bathed the crippled man. As he did this, more pods began sprouting from his back, and as they burst with greenish puss more underlings began to surround him in a protective circle.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:45 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

It'll all be better when you defeat him. Everything will return to normal.

"Hah! Was that a threat? Don't forget who's carrying you!" She taunted. Claudia smiled, glad she found Hiroshi. As far as friends went, it was best to have one you couldn't hurt with your incredibly dangerous and highly volatile fire powers. She just hoped she didn't hurt him some other way somehow. She had already gone through that experience before...

She saw him thrashing. "Wait no! Don't!" She sighed. "I'm just moving you using air currents. It's nothing to panic over." She rolled her eyes slightly as she moved on. Dragging Hiroshi behind her on her stretcher of air. "And you're not very sexy when you've had the crap kicked out of you by the way..."

She began flying herself. They would soon make it back to Garnet with some sustained flight and if Hiroshi didn't panic again and fall off the bed of air she had made.

"What are you talking about? Have you ever seen anything sexier then a third degree burned Saiyan halfbreed." Hiroshi rasped as the cloud floated him towards the battlefield. Even if he couldn't court this girl, it was nice to be able to joke around with someone, as opposed to fighting and being furious all the time. This was probably the longest he'd gone in awhile without becoming a Super Saiyan, and as good as the power felt, it as nice to not have to control it for once.

"So… You wouldn't happen to have a boyfriend would you?" Hiroshi chuckled as he craned his neck at her.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 am

As the screech filled their minds, Peter saw the opportunity. His clone was distracted, so it didn't notice when Peter sent a barrage of optic blasts and energy beams at it, which ended with it's death. Peter took off, trying to find the others, which was difficult due to the screeching. He became disoriented, flying to the side.

He forced himself to keep going, eventually coming upon Julie, Alex and the others before falling to his knees.

Elias

Finally, the tenth Energy Gem! He grabbed the gem and felt it bond to him, his strength and agility increasing once more. He glanced around, hoping to find Mercer, alas the mutant was nowhere to be seen. What was seen, however, was darkness creeping upon him. The Energems began to glow, and soon they began to circle him. A ray of light left each one, meeting above his head. Eli heard a roar emanating from the blob of light, and watched in horror as a dragon flew out of it.

The Energems returned to his belt shortly after.

Tom Acme

"You know," Thomas said, as he prepared for the training exercise that was being prepared, "If you don't want people to know who Batman is, he should probably come to town more often then just when Bruce is in there."
"You realize I did that on purpose," Bruce said, "I wanted to see just how well your detective skills are."
"We have another girl that's training with us," Dick said, "Her name's Elena."

Thomas smiled as he finished putting on his Owlman outfit. He looked around, unable to believe that he was about to go on a patrol, albeit just a training patrol, with THE Batman, Nightwing and Robin!

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:09 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:

"What are you talking about? Have you ever seen anything sexier then a third degree burned Saiyan halfbreed." Hiroshi rasped as the cloud floated him towards the battlefield. Even if he couldn't court this girl, it was nice to be able to joke around with someone, as opposed to fighting and being furious all the time. This was probably the longest he'd gone in awhile without becoming a Super Saiyan, and as good as the power felt, it as nice to not have to control it for once.

"So… You wouldn't happen to have a boyfriend would you?" Hiroshi chuckled as he craned his neck at her.

Claudia paused at the mention of a boyfriend. Shame on her face as she blushed. "No." She replied simply, remembering how she had nearly incinerated her boyfriend accidentally when she found he had been getting a little on the side with her best friend. Sure he was a cheating, lying sack of shit, but Claudia knew him well enough to know there wasn't only bad, and he didn't deserve to be roasted to the horrifying degree that he did. "Not anymore."

She was silent for a few awkward moments as they flew. "We'll be with Garnet soon." She added.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:12 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Claudia paused at the mention of a boyfriend. Shame on her face as she blushed. "No." She replied simply, remembering how she had nearly incinerated her boyfriend accidentally when she found he had been getting a little on the side with her best friend. Sure he was a cheating, lying sack of shit, but Claudia knew him well enough to know there wasn't only bad, and he didn't deserve to be roasted to the horrifying degree that he did. "Not anymore."

She was silent for a few awkward moments as they flew. "We'll be with Garnet soon." She added.

"Heh, maybe I'll get a chance to change that." Hiroshi chuckled, laying back and enjoying the sensation of floating on a cloud. Perhaps he shoudkt no have brought that up, she seemed to grow depressed when he had mentioned it, but he might have cheated, Hiroshi didn't know.

"Your pretty strong, how did you get so strong? Ive only seen Krpytonians and Saiyans grow thsi string, not to say other races can't get just as strong." He said as they floated.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:36 am

"Begone creature!" Thane said and as Nightmare was reforming, blasted him with enough force to break a star. However, Nightmare still didn't seem all too concerned about Thane and rest, he was focused on Alex. "If you want him, you will have to get through us!" And he continued his assault and was quickly joined by the Surfer who had just rid himself of his duplicate. "Are we even harming the creature?! I am giving everything I have!" Thane shouted as the Surfer also tried to kill the creature.

"As am I! What is this monstrosity?!" Surfer shouted and Nightmare stood back up, in a new form, and more pissed off than ever. His cosmic sense could feel something was deeply wrong with the creature. It was weakened. For a brief moment when it was inside of Alex's body, it was afraid of something, and it was weakened as it was still afraid. "We weaken it and it still outclasses us?!" This was now beginning to look as bad as it was. Nightmare was now unphased by the continuous assault brought on by both Thane and the Surfer.

Nightmare was furious. Alex had to be killed in order to secure his position, but Thane and Surfer were beginning to become a nuisance. For the first time, Nightmare spoke verbally, and his first word was "DIE!" And upon speaking it, a massive sound wave smashed into Thane with enough force that it ripped his Firestorm form off and forcibly reverted him back to his regular state, unconscious. He then set eyes on the Surfer who refused to stop. Out of his back he sent a swarm of tendrils which threatened to tear the Surfer to shreds. However, once he forced the Surfer into unconsciousness, he looked at Where Alex lay, guarded by another champion. "Give me the Guardian!" The words were enough to make the planet shake.

Anyone could see that this fight was a losing one. Ronan had swiftly bested his duplicate, and was preparing the ship's teleporter to beam them off the planet. He just needed a few more seconds. "Stall him!" Ronan shouted.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 am

Unlikely Assistance Arrives

As Arctico and his duplicate engaged each other in intense combat, the both of them had crashed down to the planet and into a hidden aquifer that was large enough for the both of them to battle. As Arctico jumped back from his duplicate, he heard a dark laugh "What's the matter, are you afraid of my powers or something?" Arctico's duplicate stated smugly. The Real Arctico smiled as his Purple Aura transformed in an Orange, Sun-like Aura that began to cause the water that he stood over to bubble "Not actually afraid, but I'm actually beginning to enjoy someone who is at least within my power bracket, Alexander is far more powerful than me but your exactly at my level -" Arctico stopped as he took a step back before covering his ears while at the same time the Duplicate Arctico did "What the fuck is that unholy screech?!" the Duplicate Arctico cursed as he fell to his knees, feeling as if his brain began hemorrhaging with blood.

The Real Arctico, who covered his ears had felt like he had gone deaf, the shriek that he had just heard nearly caused his brain to fry and turn into mush, but he quickly recovered from the noise that had emitted within his brain "What in the hell was that noise I just felt?!" Arctico shouted inwardly, feeling as if his mind had been shattered for a moment, he quickly looked up before realizing that the duplicate Arctico was charging full speed at him "I know what your going to do, but I will kill you before that!!!" The Duplicate Arctico roared as he loaded an energy orb in his palm, ready to throw it at the Real Arctico who was still somewhat shell shocked by the mental "assault"

Yet before the attack could be landed upon the real Arctico, a yellow flash was seen through Arctico's eyes, another, yet more pure energy signature flying at speeds that were difficult for even he to see, and the Duplicate Arctico seemed to sense it too late as within moments, Duplicate Arctico's eyes widened in shock, quickly falling down to the ground and turning to dust, Master Shimura standing as he had quickly killed off the Nightmare duplicate without even trying, and he was in his Wayward Sage form!

Arctico stared up as the kind stranger offered a hand to Arctico, a smile on his face "Do you need a hand my friend?" Shimura said with a bright smile as he quickly pulled the stunned Arcosian up. Arctico shook off his thoughts for a moment to smile at the young, sage like individual "Yes, thank you my friend, but who are you?" Arctico asked curiously as he felt the aura around Shimura resonate around the very environment itself "There is no time to answer my friend, for I fell a dark power here that has drawn my attention, we need to act if we are to save your friend, let us go!" Shimura exclaimed as he took off flying towards the location of Nightmare, with Arctico following quickly behind.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:52 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Begone creature!" Thane said and as Nightmare was reforming, blasted him with enough force to break a star. However, Nightmare still didn't seem all too concerned about Thane and rest, he was focused on Alex. "If you want him, you will have to get through us!" And he continued his assault and was quickly joined by the Surfer who had just rid himself of his duplicate. "Are we even harming the creature?! I am giving everything I have!" Thane shouted as the Surfer also tried to kill the creature.

"As am I! What is this monstrosity?!" Surfer shouted and Nightmare stood back up, in a new form, and more pissed off than ever. His cosmic sense could feel something was deeply wrong with the creature. It was weakened. For a brief moment when it was inside of Alex's body, it was afraid of something, and it was weakened as it was still afraid. "We weaken it and it still outclasses us?!" This was now beginning to look as bad as it was. Nightmare was now unphased by the continuous assault brought on by both Thane and the Surfer.

Nightmare was furious. Alex had to be killed in order to secure his position, but Thane and Surfer were beginning to become a nuisance. For the first time, Nightmare spoke verbally, and his first word was "DIE!" And upon speaking it, a massive sound wave smashed into Thane with enough force that it ripped his Firestorm form off and forcibly reverted him back to his regular state, unconscious. He then set eyes on the Surfer who refused to stop. Out of his back he sent a swarm of tendrils which threatened to tear the Surfer to shreds. However, once he forced the Surfer into unconsciousness, he looked at Where Alex lay, guarded by another champion. "Give me the Guardian!" The words were enough to make the planet shake.

Anyone could see that this fight was a losing one. Ronan had swiftly bested his duplicate, and was preparing the ship's teleporter to beam them off the planet. He just needed a few more seconds. "Stall him!" Ronan shouted.

Lúxvälik-Taerr saw the being come hurtling in his direction, the pinnacle of fear and death. There was no fighting this creature, no stopping it's wrath. It's was a consumer of things more powerful than he could comprehend. This outcome of this fight was inevitable from the start. He is was nothing before this creature. No one here was. Now he knew what it was to feel small, to feel helpless. In that moment, he saw what it was to be a god, to be a force untamable. This was what power was, in all its terrible glory.

And yet in that moment, he felt no fear.

He watched the creature move forward in a trance, like the universe had started to bend and slow in
anticipation. He knew what had to be done, and he would not cower before this task. He bowed his head. "No. I do defy you, Nightmare."

He thrust his gruesom appendages forward, and with all of his might forced a wall of pure thought with strength untold. He felt the dark mass slam against his defenses, and he began to falter. He could feel the immeasurable weight that pressed against his will. Malice incarnate sought to rip him limb from limb from limb. He buckled beneath the pressure, falling to his knees. He strained and shook horribly, and ungodly pain sat upon his shoulders. He could feel the wall beginning to break. He could sense the fissures forming in his mental shield. And yet he kept on, unwilling to give in. He had to give them time. Lúxvälik -Taerr glowed with light as his soul began to grow in power. His physiCal form morphed wildly as it began to tear and burst under the weight. "I... Will Not... Yield... T-to.. You..." He held on, hoping to just keep him back for a few more seconds...
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:56 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snippp -

After quickly making their way to the location of Nightmare, both Shimura and Arctico could see that Nightmare was already beginning to rampage about, attack almost everyone he could see, even Shimura grimaced at the sheer amount of power "No way can I match that power, even in this state..." Shimura pondered as he turned to look at Arctico, putting his hand on his shoulder, causing Arctico to look back at Shimura with a confused look on his face. Shimura smiled as he began to transfer a decent amount of his power to Arctico "I'm not going to lie my friend, even though I look powerful enough to take Nightmare on, my original form is but a frail old man, surely you would make more use of my power right?" Shimura said with a smile, reverting back to his original, older form "Make my energy count Arctico, you seem resourceful enough to use it." replied Shimura as he jumped back, lifting multiple boulders as he jumped back, the boulders beginning to slowly crack.

Arctico then looked at his own hands in shock, he felt amazingly powerful, but by far, it wouldn't be anywhere near enough to directly take Nightmare on, and that was a fact that Arctico accepted, but he knew it was enough to at least stall Nightmare long enough for Ronan to beam everyone off the planet, Arctico sighed, closing his eyes as two energy orbs began to form within his palms, beginning to swirl with both Jade and Crimson Energy "Sure hope this buys at least a few seconds!" Arctico said to himself as he began to dig into the well of his energy reserves, transferring it to the volley attack he had planned "Haaa..." Arctico growled lowly, the energy within his palms beginning to swell up exponentially to the point that it seemed like he was planning a beam attack, but rather, he was planning to at least paralyze Nightmare with the attack to hopefully buy even more time for Ronan "Shit, it's times like these that I feel so weak that I can easily be crushed like a twig, but I fought against Frost, I won't step down against Nightmare either!"

While Shimura, who had innately crushed the rocks into numerous, bullet sized pebbles yet these were not mere bullet sized pebbles, they were imbued with as much energy possible in order to make as big as a dent in Nightmare as possible, but Shimura did doubt that this attack was even going to phase Nightmare, he wouldn't know if he didn't try Shimura tried to convince himself, he also wanted to prove that he too was not a burden "I know I shouldn't be feeling emotions such as jealousy, but It makes me feel helpless that I have to share my energy, even with a decent portion of it gone, I can still do something." Shimura smiled as his Jade Aura started to make the rocks glow with the same hue of energy Aha!, that should do it!" Shimura exclaimed joyfully, having noticed that Arctico had finished charging up his attack "Arctico -" Shimura said telepathically "Sync with my attack, It may increase the effectiveness!"

When Arctico heard Shimura speak to him by telepathy, he turned to face Shimura, giving him a curt nod as he prepared to fire his energy volley "Ready..." Shimura's voice resonated to Arctico as bio electricity began to surround them both, even causing loose particles of the ground to rise up around them "Now Arctico!" With the all clear to unleash their assault, at the same time, Shimura and Arctico thrusted their hands forward, a massive amount of Energy Volley's emerging from Arctico's hand as he continued to thrust his hands forward, while Shimura fired upon Nightmare with a hellish barrage of energized bullets with each one being able to damage people such as himself (Shimura/Arctico), so Shimura hoped the combined attack would at least effect Nightmare in some way.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:20 pm

The combined assault was enough to stagger Nightmare ever so slightly, but enough where he took a half step back. "You will all die! I will burn the entire universe if I must!" HE screams and just for a second, forgets about Alex to attack the group, but it was too late. Just as he was about to impale the group, Ronan teleported the heroes to his ship. "NO!" He looks into the blood red Sky. "I will have my vengeance! You cannot hide from me forever! I will crush the universe if I must! I am BEYOND DEATH! I am BEYOND YOU!" He screeched as Ronan prepared the Warp drive.

"Carry those who are unconscious to the medical bay. The human requires solar light." Ronan commands to his subordinates as they carefully put Thane, Silver Surfer, and Alex on medical beds, with very powerful solar lamps swiftly jury-rigged for Alex. As the ship shot away out of Nightmare's reach, Ronan breathed a sigh of relief. Alex began to stabilize and heal, but slowly. "I've never seen such power..."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Shimura let out a light sigh as sweat particles could be seen around the brow of his forehead, indicating some exhaustion "My body is far too old for this, but I still feel as if my body could run an extra thousand miles!" Shimura said, feeling his energy course through his veins yet again, the long dormant energy causing Shimura's emotions to show themselves, under that shell of an old sage lied an untapped pure soul that was as energetic as a child and as powerful as a planet buster. Shimura eventually calmed himself down as he turned to look at Alexander with great interest, turning to Ronan "So tell me my friend -" Shimura began with a smile on his face "What exactly did Nightmare want with Alexander?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 pm

"Supposedly. Alex is capable of defeating Nightmare." Ronan started. "And given what happened when Nightmare dug into Alex's genetic code, I would say that he is indeed capable of it. Though clearly he doesn't know how to actually do it. Run a sequence on his genome. I want to know what Alex can do to actually kill Nightmare." He ordered to his men who began to carefully swab the blood off of Alex's torso. There was a secret buried in Alex's DNA. However, what it was, not even Alex knew. Only one man knew what that power really was. "Unless you think you have an idea on how to stop that monster. I will be speaking to the Supreme Intelligence. Do not disturb me." Ronan said and left the medical bay.

The Silver Surfer was the first one to wake up thanks to the immense power of the Power Cosmic. "That monstrosity must be destroyed." Were the first words he spoke as he climbed off and walked over to the unconscious Alex, the hole in his chest was almost completely healed. "You caused the monster pain." He said and the Kree that were swabbing Alex backed away. They had what they needed anyways, and aggravating a Herald was typically unhealthy. "Now human, how were you able to injure the creature?" He asked and used his Cosmic senses to scan Alex for anything that was unusual.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Supposedly. Alex is capable of defeating Nightmare." Ronan started. "And given what happened when Nightmare dug into Alex's genetic code, I would say that he is indeed capable of it. Though clearly he doesn't know how to actually do it. Run a sequence on his genome. I want to know what Alex can do to actually kill Nightmare." He ordered to his men who began to carefully swab the blood off of Alex's torso. There was a secret buried in Alex's DNA. However, what it was, not even Alex knew. Only one man knew what that power really was. "Unless you think you have an idea on how to stop that monster. I will be speaking to the Supreme Intelligence. Do not disturb me." Ronan said and left the medical bay.

The Silver Surfer was the first one to wake up thanks to the immense power of the Power Cosmic. "That monstrosity must be destroyed." Were the first words he spoke as he climbed off and walked over to the unconscious Alex, the hole in his chest was almost completely healed. "You caused the monster pain." He said and the Kree that were swabbing Alex backed away. They had what they needed anyways, and aggravating a Herald was typically unhealthy. "Now human, how were you able to injure the creature?" He asked and used his Cosmic senses to scan Alex for anything that was unusual.

The Outworlder lay in a sloppy heap in the floor, oozing clear liquid from his muscles and skin. His form bubbled and shuddered. He had just held back Nightmare, if for but a moment. The agony he felt was not simply physical, but mental as well. His mind had strained greatly. He began a quick survey of his condition when he heard Ronan speak.

I have never seen such power..."

"I have." He muttered to no one in particular. Then it dawned on him. They had survived. He and his allies had held their own. Surely he had shown that Waiyävs words were true. He had dealt with the situation, and he had survived. After training for the first time, he had tricked slayer of gods. He rose up slowly , taking on a slightly humanoid in a most unpleasant manner. His form began to jolt around awkwardly and spurt foul smelling liquid into the floor while it tried to repair itself. A chunk of green flesh fell off of his arm and formed into a small mouselike creature, which scurried away squeaking loudly. I... cannot believe that worked! Haha!"

He took a step on his newly formed legs and tripped, sending large stream of mucus up from a ruptured vein. A ship hand nearby cried out as he was doused in vile slime. "Oh, my fault sir. Here now, just.. Give me a minute..." His giggling was slightly drowned out by the sickening slurping that he made as he sucked the liquid off of his face via a collection of tentacles. The hand stood quietly, then fainted comically. "Oh dear." He sighed. He began to gather up a few parts of himself, and rose half balanced to his feet. The small creature crawled up his leg onto his chest, where Lúxvälik-Taerr picked it up gently and looked at it. "What are you doing out? I though I told you underlings not to go lurking about unattended." The creature chattered for a bit, then the Eldritch being laughed. "Well, I guess I can let it slide this time." He then promptly placed it back onto his arm, where it merged into his skin with a squelch.

"Whew. So, now that that is in order." He looked to the two standing there. "If this boy can do harm to that abomination, then I would greatly approve him doing so. What is it that makes you so special, if you do not mind my asking?

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Asterdan wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

Elena landed in the Batcave, flying in, her white cape billowing behind her. Landing with newly a sound, she looked around. There hadn't been any leads on Rebecca, besides several reports of an entire restaurant being hostage by two apparently crazy women, one who looked like the Joker, the other having some interesting powers, apparently, to control metal. Obviously Rebecca had an accomplice, and by their silence, they were planning something. And she would have to be ready, for it was inevitable that she would face them eventually. She would need some Batarangs that weren't of metal, then. Glass would work, she supposed.

All this she had processed during her patrol of the West Sector of Gotham. Looking up from her pondering, she saw Batman, Dick and a stranger, dressed like an owl, she supposed, well, at least his mask did. She addressed Batman first, "Newest leads on Rebecca is that she has a metal controlling partner. I'm going to have to make some glass Batarangs."

"Ah, hello Dick. And I suppose our new guest is the Owlman. Welcome to Gotham, Mr. Acme. I'm Batgirl," she said, her mind rapidly deducing his identity from what she knew. And he was remarkably similar to Batman, being the owner of a company, and had just been in the news for creating a Acme Gotham branch. The coincidences were too great for it not to be true.

Grabbing a bright red cloth from where it hung, she breathed in deeply, recharging the 50 or so spheres of varying size she had on her.

New Neros wrote:-snip-

Craig Thomsen

Seeing the two defenders converging on him, Craig's quick mind noted that they each had an appearance which was remarkably, quite like Mad Max's. Craig filed that away in his brain, processing that in seconds. He would have to check the game footage when Max had left. Putting his full mind to the game, he quickly cut to the right and floated the ball to his right winger near the sideline.

He began to move towards the right corner of the 18 yard box. Now the defenders tracking him had a choice, continue marking him and leave a gap in their defense, or fall back, giving him space to shoot, or play a through ball. They could split up, one marking him and the other going back to defense, but they would still be a man short. Though, Craig thought as he moved, Mad Max was in goal, and the giant was perhaps quicker than he looked. But it was Ur's move now.\, and it would be intriguing to see what they would do next. Max's very position had told him much about the King, and Craig started to chuckle. This game was more like chess, rather than soccer.

Helen Garden/Rabbit Girl

Yavanna hopped on her shoulder, telling her that the threat was gone for the moment. Well, that was good then, they could go on their trip without interruption then. Seeing Etla returning, she smiled, looking at the Rainborn's choice of colds. "You look nice, and yes, there are lots of beautiful clothes." Listening to Etla's explanation she surmised that her Power Core was the reason she didn't need to eat or sleep. It was puzzling where her clothes were, but perhaps they were in the same "storage space" that the sphere had come from. "I see. And don't worry, apparently the invader has been fought off, so we can now go on our trip" she said.

Leading Etla to the checkout lines, Helen explained the situation as best she could, so that Etla wouldn't have to take off her clothes again. Luckily, the cashier was quite understanding, and together they managed to find each of Etla's clothes and her price. Looking at the price, she couldn't help but wince, it was a triple digit number, in the hundreds. Her salary wasn't a ton, but she would be able to handle it, so she reached into her bag and pulled out her debit card, swiping and typing in her pin. She noted to herself to teach Etla about currency and money, though she wasn't exactly sure how to do so. "And we're done! Now to my house, and then, around the world!" she said excitedly. When the pair reached Elena's simple home, she saw the Quinjet in her backyard. It was a smaller model, but that would suit her purposes and Etla's passport was also there. Grabbing some extra cash, and a sandwhich, she opened the door of the small plane and stepped into the pilot's seat. " This is called a Quinjet. It can fly, or travel in the air. We'll go wherever you like, any city, any place." Elena said, patting the passenger seat next to her.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 pm

The Herald looked at the Eldritch man and then back to Alex. "He cannot hear you. Alex is part Kryptonian. When severely injured, his body shuts down all functions to speed up the healing process. If not for these lamps, he would be dead. As for what makes him able to cause harm to Nightmare. I have used the Power Cosmic to scan through his body, and I have made a discovery. Other than being a unique blend of DNA from some powerful races of humanoid species, there is a very unique energy signature. One of power I have only seen once. A human man by the name of Owen Reece. Or as he is known on Earth, The Molecule Man. A man capable of manipulating all manner of matter and energy. He is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. To make things more difficult, he is mentally unstable." The surfer explained.

Owen Reece was not a man to be trifled with. He could easily disperse beings like Darkseid and Thanos with the wave of a hand. Surfer thought about what to do with Alex, as he clearly had no idea that he actually possessed this power, and simply going to the Molecule man would likely end in their deaths.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Maxwell Morningstar
The All-Seeing Eyes

"Common recourse would state that I expected your arrival," The short man said, his words echoed throughout the chamber as he faced away from our observer. "However it is plain wrong in that regard." He continued on, a small hand waving his way out to the side, as if brushing away from bothersome gnat or fly. "Not wrong in that your arrival is unexpected, mind you, no, it is wrong in that I didn't just expect you, I saw you coming. From miles away, in fact. Perhaps across dimensions and time itself, who knows." The man turned his chair around abruptly, the figure of the Mole King very distinct in it's shape, yet his face was obscured by an eerie shadow. "I know, of course, but you don't."

"And that's how it will stay." He declared, making another motion with his hand, and in an instant, the room became alive with snarls and growls of all sorts of inhabitants and creatures unknown within the ever-present darkness that envelopes each and every one of them. "Your presence in my domain is to be ended. Each and everyone of your moves has been planned and accounted for, believe me, Mad King, you stand not in the presence of an equal but in one who is vastly beyond. You may thank Doctor Strange and his magical world for your defeat, and you may curse my name to all sorts of infinity, but know that you have lost." The Mole Man further declared, the massive wall of muscle that ruled over the Kingdom of Ur emerging from the darkest shadows and into a small glimmer of ambient light.

"Lost?" Maxwell repeated, questioning the final judgement of the King of Subterrania, and positioning himself in a defensive stance, "How can I lose if I have yet to even fight?" A smile formed on the face of the Mole Man, then a cackle of epic proportions emanated from the deepest parts of his belly and engulfed the room in it's vile, sinister origin and purpose. The stomach-curling laughter did not phase Mad Max in the slightest, who simply began to calculate his many routes, options, and pathways to actual victory, not to mention his odds in each scenario and the numerous cannon-fodder of minions to face before Mole Man. Or...how he can end Mole Man before having to deal with them in the first place.

"Ahaha!!" Mole Man bellowed, his giggles finally subsiding as he further explained to Mad Max, "You mean to tell me that you've lost before you have even began?! How sad you must be, King of Ur, to believe you had any chance of victory as soon as you set foot below ground. You see, below the surface is my home, and it much different from yours. Maxwell, things do not work the same as they do up there. It is pure survival, primal in a sense, this world we live in miles below the crust. You are so used to luxury and take too much for granted. Down here, the title of King must be earned."

"You're implying I didn't earn my own title, and that I am of noble birth?" Maxwell asked, amused by this slight against him. "You have incredibly inaccurate intelligence on who I am exactly, or, you are too convoluted that you have a warped sense of just who I am exactly. Tell me, Mister Elder, do you truly believe that I am your polar opposite? A man to be feared and eradicated to save your precious Subterrania? Whatever sense of entitlement you have grown accustomed to ends here and now." The Mad King declared, raising his massive fist up against the Mole King, "I hereby challenge you for the throne of Subterrania."

A calm quiet took over the chamber as the Mole King was taken aback by the issue of a challenge, and even the creatures under his command turned to look at their ruler, scanning him for any sign of weakness or willingness to back down. He stuttered a bit, but finally managed to spit out exactly what he needed to say. "You...I...well, erm...Fine!" He rose from his seat, his head moving into the ambient light to reveal his glossed over eyes, full of random colors and stars for some reason. "You have no hope of beating me, not with these eyes, Morningstar."

"These eyes, dear boy, are the All-Seeing Eyes of Providence, God, if you will. A very real artefact of immense power - Doctor Strange believed himself clever by hiding it down below the ground where no human instruments could ever detect its presence. Believe me, I've searched countless dimensions and pockets for these very eyes, and nearly slapped myself silly at how close they had been the entire time." Max needed no explanation on what the All-Seeing Eyes did, in fact, it merely changed the flow of the battle slightly in his mind. "These eyes can see the countless timelines approaching infinity. I will tell you now, not a single one involves you winning."

Mad Max gave the Mole King a confident smirk, realizing he had, like many others who have used the Eyes before him, become corrupted by them and now only see what he wanted to see. They granted precognition with added benefits, but when you have an infinite amount of timelines to choose from, you tend to focus on the ones where you have succeeded and not on the possibility of failure. This made the fight ever more so easy, and the fact that the Mole King had no idea that the King of Ur possessed the ability to absorb energy endlessly made it almost trivial.

"Then it's settled." Mad Max began, "Here and now is an appropriate battlefield for me, what say you, Harvey?" He said, walking closer to the Mole King, the giant of a man intimidating beyond measure to one without such powerful eyes - his power suit glowing with implied energy and stored power from battles long before. "I'll even let you take the first shot, or rather, I shall, so you can see it coming. Both seem to be an advantage to you, no doubt." He further stated, clouding the vision of the Mole King even more and making it almost impossible to see what exactly Mad Max was doing. Mole Man's arrogance was to be his immediate downfall, and Maxwell Morningstar was playing him like a fiddle.

"It is agreed, then." Mole Man stated, slamming his staff on the ground, hard, and raising multiple rocks into the air, "Let the battle commence!" He yelled, flinging the massive boulders at Mad Max all at once, the Mad King rushing in quickly. In a single blow, he tore threw a rock like nothing and was within striking range of the Mole King, preparing to follow up with his offensive. Mole Man had seen this coming with his All-Seeing Eyes, though, and had his staff perfectly angled to strike Maxwell as soon as he went through the rocky outcropping. Feeling the force of thousands of kilovolts following into his body, the Mad King put on a performance of being electrocuted, seizing up in place and following directly onto his hands and knees, pretending to gasp for breath and reach for his heart, as if the shock didn't grant him even more energy.

"Fools rush in, Maxwell." Mole King declared with a sick hint of satisfaction, "In battles for the throne, it always life and death." He further ordained, lifting his staff in the air and preparing to drop it's weighted end on the nape of Max's neck, a killing blow to any normal human, but in a slow motion, the Mole King found it harder and harder to bring his stick down on the would-be usurper, cursing as he pressed further with all of his might. "What in God's name have you done!" He asked, the Mole King tightening his teeth as he felt fatigue building rapidly, cramping his muscles as they were seemingly drained.

Mad Max arose from where he had pretended to lay down, a wicked smile slapped across his face as the Mole King struggled to even remain standing. "Your eyes made you even more blind." He declared in a grandiose fashion, standing before the Mole Man as he was forced to take a knee, his breathing becoming erratic and heavily labored. "You see Harvey, we are not the same. I possess powers far beyond whatever you managed to acquire. I am not a mutant, no, I am but a man, but a man with a gift. That divine present is the ability to absorb any and all energy in one fell swoop without end and to store it indefinitely." Mad Max moved his hand to where his palm was facing the room's ceiling, and slowly raised it up.

"Imagine, Harvey, the amount of kinetic energy that flows in your bloodstream as your red blood cells race around you body. That is now my own energy. Once I absorb it, I can use the energy in whatever way I please, just like how I'm causing you to float right now. I'm charging your particles and making them repel from the very floor we're standing on. You'll find your body without ATP, the particle that produces energy and causes muscle contraction as well." The Mad King eloquently explained as the Mole King grabbed at his throat and gasped for air. Maxwell dropped him from about ten feet in the air, the man landing with a dull thud as he wheezed and coughed, swallowing in dust and air and further tiring himself out. "You lost before we even began." Maxwell said, kneeling down over the defeated man, echoing the Mole King's words prior to the start of this match.

"I.....I'll never...yield." The Mole Man declared, the frail old man forcing himself from his position against the screaming pain of every single muscle and tendon in his body. He clutched his side, signs of broken ribs apparent from the fall, "Our...duel..." He further said, barely able to even get himself to his knees, the Mole Man running on sheer willpower at this point, "For Subterrania..." He continued, breathing in an out, rocking back and forth as he slipped from consciousness, "Is to...death."

The Mad King brooded over Mole Man, his massive frame towering above his opponent like a skyscraper to a brick house. In a quick motion, Mad Max grabbed each side of the Mole King's head and jerked up to stare at him, face to face, as he whispered, "I shall abide." The Mole Man's body limply hung in the air, Max's massive hands holding Mole Man up as he stared into those lifeless, dying eyes of Providence. Suddenly, Maxwell began to apply pressure, a fearsome glow surrounding his hands as he pressed harder and harder on the Mole King's skull as if it were a firm coconut or watermelon, Mole Man offering a blood-curdling scream of agony in his last moments, until finally.

POP

Both going at once, the eyes of Mole Man popped out of their respective sockets, the noise almost like someone ripping off a stretch of wet velcro, Mad Max watching the entire thing as he continued to slowly, almost sadistically, drain the very life force out of Mole Man. The man himself was now dead, his life force in Max's body, but the eyes remained. The Mad King grabbed both of them, ripping them in a jerking motion, removing them from Mole Man's body completely. He held both of them, bloody and slippery, in his hands. The hands dazzled like diamonds, but showed what looked to be cracks forming and fading away randomly throughout the iris. Maxwell held them high, the same energizing hum being heard as he absorbed the All-Seeing Eyes of Providence into his very being.

Gone entirely from his hand, Mad Max clutched down hard on his palm and raised it before his face, casting one wayward glance at Mole Man, before looking back at his own fist. The creatures of the underground gathered around him, and the Mad King prepared to end them all in one large activation of the Ragnarok Sanction, but ceased as he noticed them press themselves against the rocky floor below. They were bowing, in respect to their new King, the Usurper-King of Subterrania. He had kept his eyes clamped shut the entire time, but slowly he peeled away his eyelids, revealing that he too had eyes that shined and glittered like a diamond, the cracks buzzing in and out of his iris as well. He laughed a sensible chuckle, turning into a maniacal howl.

"Rise!" He ordered the Subterraneans, his eyes suddenly becoming fierce and throwing his open palmed-hand up in the air quickly, the creatures obeying without question, much to the satisfaction of Maxwell. "Behold - a new age in Subterrania. Ur and Subterrania are but two sides of the same coin, and you are now my children. I do not tolerate disloyalty, and failure is but a learning experience. You are now under my sole and utter protection and benevolence, rejoice in it now!" He commanded, the beings rising in a mighty roar as the Mad King held dominion over them. "So says King of Ur! So says King of Subterrania! So says King of Kings!"

"So says Mad Max!"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:36 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:The Herald looked at the Eldritch man and then back to Alex. "He cannot hear you. Alex is part Kryptonian. When severely injured, his body shuts down all functions to speed up the healing process. If not for these lamps, he would be dead. As for what makes him able to cause harm to Nightmare. I have used the Power Cosmic to scan through his body, and I have made a discovery. Other than being a unique blend of DNA from some powerful races of humanoid species, there is a very unique energy signature. One of power I have only seen once. A human man by the name of Owen Reece. Or as he is known on Earth, The Molecule Man. A man capable of manipulating all manner of matter and energy. He is one of the most powerful beings on Earth. To make things more difficult, he is mentally unstable." The surfer explained.

Owen Reece was not a man to be trifled with. He could easily disperse beings like Darkseid and Thanos with the wave of a hand. Surfer thought about what to do with Alex, as he clearly had no idea that he actually possessed this power, and simply going to the Molecule man would likely end in their deaths.

"That's an interesting ability." Peter said, closing his eyes and focusing, "Apparently the agents wanted that to be an Alex exclusive. There's something blocking that inside the DNA sample I got. I can't replicate it."

Peter sighed, leaning against the wall of the ship.

The Starlight wrote:
Asterdan wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

Elena landed in the Batcave, flying in, her white cape billowing behind her. Landing with newly a sound, she looked around. There hadn't been any leads on Rebecca, besides several reports of an entire restaurant being hostage by two apparently crazy women, one who looked like the Joker, the other having some interesting powers, apparently, to control metal. Obviously Rebecca had an accomplice, and by their silence, they were planning something. And she would have to be ready, for it was inevitable that she would face them eventually. She would need some Batarangs that weren't of metal, then. Glass would work, she supposed.

All this she had processed during her patrol of the West Sector of Gotham. Looking up from her pondering, she saw Batman, Dick and a stranger, dressed like an owl, she supposed, well, at least his mask did. She addressed Batman first, "Newest leads on Rebecca is that she has a metal controlling partner. I'm going to have to make some glass Batarangs."

"Ah, hello Dick. And I suppose our new guest is the Owlman. Welcome to Gotham, Mr. Acme. I'm Batgirl," she said, her mind rapidly deducing his identity from what she knew. And he was remarkably similar to Batman, being the owner of a company, and had just been in the news for creating a Acme Gotham branch. The coincidences were too great for it not to be true.

Grabbing a bright red cloth from where it hung, she breathed in deeply, recharging the 50 or so spheres of varying size she had on her.

"Pleased to meet you, Batgirl," Thomas said, extending his hand, and making sure the talons weren't activated.

Owlman made a quick mental run-through of everything, a habit he had started after managing to forget the smoke bombs on one of his early patrols. He never made that mistake again.

Smoke bombs, check. Owl-claw, check. Talons, check. he thought, going through every piece of gear he had, which was a lot. Most of these were linked from his utility belt to his gauntlets, which carried wrist-mounted weapon dispenser, which fired which ever weapon he need and had it set too.

"Rebecca," Owlman said, as he thought, "That's the one they call Jester, right? I came across her files while researching the villains of Gotham. She's definitely one of the more attractive rouges in the city."

Bill Weld 2020

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Corinna Erastos-2,187 Yrs

As my spear sank into the Mad King's shoulder I could feel the tearing of flesh against the man as I inflicted the flesh wound. But, this man continues to surprise me. As I had expected he was able to avoid a death blow armed with his own skill and instinct, but that will not be enough. Spartan training is not intended to guide by the hand but to learn and adopt quickly, or be killed. His enemies will not use restraint, and neither should his teacher. One learns most and adopts best, when their life is at stake. For without fear of death, what will drive us forward? This also goes for myself, as it is possible, however unlikely that he will kill me as well in this exorcise.

To be killed teaching another, now that is not how a Spartan is meant to die.

The man in front of me, as large as he is I was prepared to be able to out maneuver him. His girth has belied his speed. The man rocketed at me and was advancing with a powerful possibly fatal blow in a direct attack. However, he is sorely mistaken. I will instruct him in a fundamental in combat. I lowered my bodey and center of gravity and tucked myself behind the large sanctuary of my shield. As I waited until he was directly atop of me I sharply raised my form and used his own speed and momentum against him. As I used the shield as a fulcrum to propel him quite literally over me, as he was sent flying overhead behind me as he landed roughly behind me.

The warrior to be did not have much chance to recover through, as with natural instinct I placed myself behind him and drove the edge of my shield into his back as it's own weapon. Throwing him violently on his stomach and onto the ground, his arms displayed out to both sides as he struggled to regain himself. I then handled my spear firmly in hand as I saw Max turn his head for his eyes to meet my own, as if he was trying to verify if I had ceased my attack.

I had not, I then thrust the spear upon him at a fatal position, but stopped the strike just as the point of the weapon broke the skin. As I uttered one word.

"Dead." I then drew the weapon back as I backed up several paces, allowing him to regain himself.

"Again." I said simply. As I wont bother explaining the lesson he should have learned form the last bout. I will not baby sit a king. He will learn or he will die. The warrior's way. Also, I will not insult his intelligence. As he stood up and collected his breath, and as well rearming himself with another summoned weapon. I do not have to explain that you should never directly attack a shielded enemy, not now anyways. I trust he has learned the lesson through the failure of the attack, but we shall test it now.

Without signalling a 'Go' we began again. I maintained a more defensive posture as I once again allowed Max to make the next opening move. He seemed still, calm as the shock of the failure seemed to wash away. Like a chess player who simply moved on from one failed tactic and considered his other options. It was then that the man summoned a katana. A...odd move. But I could sense what he must be thinking. He will attempt to outmaneuver me, and work around my defense to bring me down up close. The man charged once more but propelled himself to my right flank, where my spear hand was, as he quickly stepped in and took a single slash in which he cleaved right through the spear. The man then continued his drive and launched a flurry of slashes with the katana in which I was forced to retreat tactically as I drew my short sword.

By our own weapons, it was clear I was at a disadvantage and we glanced several blows in which sparks flew from our blades as we danced around each other. His blade curved its way around my far shorter sword and slashed open the top side of my right hand. To seeming no effect, I stepped to the side as he made another slash as I let it pass underneath my arm and then closed myself around his arms, trapping them. Then, I splashed my own blood upon his eyes blinding him as I swept his thigh with my blade as he dropped down to both knees and enclosed my sword upon his throat.

"Dead."

The simple lesson here? A man cannot defend himself if he cannot breathe, see nor stand. And thus he dies. And I, with very few moves managed to disable all of the factors in seconds, effectively making most men living casualties. However, such would not be enough alone to keep Max down. I backed away from him and motioned for him to stand.

"Again." I muttered, as Max slowly stood up, strangely not the slightest hint of rage upon his face or frustration. In fact, a seeming look of enjoyment seemed to replace his thoughts. His eyes closed for several moments as we both stood several paces apart. The man spat blood from his stained lips as he pondered what to do next. Which only took a moment when I saw the form of a boisterous mace form within his hands.

He seeks to remove my shield from the equation, once again logical but...well...we shall see how it goes. A simple mace has never destroyed a Spartan shield. Not even one of the size this man wields. However, once more the man wasted no time, even with his injured leg he blasted into the attack as the mace hung above me, but he did not aim for me.

No, the man simply aimed upon the ground around me, slamming the mace down with such inhuman force that the ceiling above me immediately collapsed. My eyes shot up as I quickly dodged backwards but being forced to remove my eyes from him, he blitzed my left flank, plowing into the shield and grabbing it with a firm grip, before forcibly removing the ultimate defense from me and the immediately plowing a powerful kick into my gut.

I was sent flying backwards as I slammed into a wall and once more the mad king launched into the attack. This man seems to like to maintain the momentum. Armed only with the short sword now, I forced myself up as I thrust the blade in the direction of his chest. Stopping the attack just short of his beating heart and he, ceasing with the mace hanging over my own face.

A draw.

At first my eyes remained sharp and locked on his own as blood and sweat poured form both of us. But with all of that done. A smile emerged, and then some laughter. I lowered my weapon as I stood straight once more.

"You truly do possess the spirit of a Spartan, perhaps you were in a past life? You have effectively used diversion, speed, power and cunning to gain an advantage over a opponent who is your tactical superior and that, is what you have learned. That is the Spartan essence in which you must grow. That failure will be your teacher, that need will be your arsenal. You must hold nothing back, not your strength your cunning or your arsenal. End fights as quickly as possible, target the vitals either with deadly force or a more...disabling touch. If you do this, I will either assure you victory or the most glorious death." I then sheathed my sword and used the magical properties of the spear to reform it whole again as I collected the shield, but removed my helmet.

"So, is there anything else here for you to show me or anyone else to meet? As far as I am concerned, you have learned what you need from me. For you have not gained the spartan fighting style, but something far more valuable. The essence which drove our armies to victory."

Hector Gage/Dragoon-28 Yrs-New York City

After the demons and dragon that spawned had left the area, and the alien pursued them, I touched down atop of the building within my armor and approached the woman. I inspected her from behind my mask, to see if she had suffered any major wounds, rather than just ask her. To her mind it may have seemed as if I was ogling her. But, with me quickly deducing she had no serious wounds I decided to introduce myself, as I know she will not recognize me. I am no Batman after all. "I am Dragoon. Saw the disturbance a mile away...so to speak." She was attractive, but that was lessened by the sheer amount of obvious stress upon her face. I saw her as if she had been through a train wreck right after her house burned down and her dog was run over. In short, a very bad day. It was when I was examining her, I noticed her I noticed her strange arsenal. A otherworldly gun and gauntlets. "Those are very...unique weapons miss?" I started as my mind began to ponder exactly what this woman had gone through.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri May 01, 2015 2:56 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Claudia paused at the mention of a boyfriend. Shame on her face as she blushed. "No." She replied simply, remembering how she had nearly incinerated her boyfriend accidentally when she found he had been getting a little on the side with her best friend. Sure he was a cheating, lying sack of shit, but Claudia knew him well enough to know there wasn't only bad, and he didn't deserve to be roasted to the horrifying degree that he did. "Not anymore."

"Heh, maybe I'll get a chance to change that." Hiroshi chuckled, laying back and enjoying the sensation of floating on a cloud. Perhaps he shoudkt no have brought that up, she seemed to grow depressed when he had mentioned it, but he might have cheated, Hiroshi didn't know.

"Your pretty strong, how did you get so strong? Ive only seen Krpytonians and Saiyans grow thsi string, not to say other races can't get just as strong." He said as they floated.

"I'm not that powerful really." Claudia replied humbly. Really she wasn't in the grand scheme of things, so she wasn't sure how sincere Hiroshi's comment was, seeing as he was much stronger than her at the moment. "I get my power from my nature as a mutant. I was born with it basically, though it only really manifested fairly recently." She explained. They were nearly at Garnet, she could see the place where the two of them had fought that demon. "But it can be.... hard to control. Even dangerous to those around me."

Lisa: Android on the Moon. Part 1
Lisa popped up in random locations across the world, mostly for a second, and mostly out of curiosity. She'd often look around for a moment, then move on to the next random location. This left many a person extreemely confused as they saw a strange individual pop into reality for a moment and then just disappear. She seemed to be wandering aimlessly as she once did before Namek, having nothing much to do while Augustin was busy. She wondered if she should contact Val, but she then realized she might actually be busy.

After a bit of wandering, she found herself looking up at the sky while somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It happened to be night where she was, so looking up into the sky revealed the moon. Not full, but still it was quite a sight as Lisa gazed up at it. She had read about earths satellite, finding it quite intriguing, but she had never considered visiting it before. She suddenly had the curious urge to see the round orb up close for herself. She wouldn't need any protection from space, considering her robot nature. Plus it might be a good place to test her new powers, far away from anyone who might be hurt. She could probably make it with her spacial manipulation, but she decided to give dimension teleportation a go. She reasoned she could do the same thing by shifting dimensions instead of shifting space. Though it was really somewhat theoretical. She powered up, her form became taller and her systems upgraded, functioning on a peak level. She didn't waste a moment, testing her theory.

She was correct. The teleportation was successful. And she sensed she wasn't even testing the limits of this new super form. She marveled at the work that had been done on her, suitably impressed with herself, she wandered the moon for a bit. Finding she was much lighter here. She attempted a jump, finding it much higher. A quick calculation and theory suggested in might be the gravity that did this.

She was about to leave, when she sensed something else on the lifeless rock. She frowned, wondering what it might be, considering this place was meant to be lifeless. She did another quick teleportation, and found herself in front of a large starship. She backed off from it, her frown intensifying. She cocked her head, and then turned around to the thing she had really sensed.

A much shorter android stood before her. Eyes squarely on Lisa. "You..." It muttered, recognizing her instantly. Even behind the new armour it was plain to her whom she was. "Number Ten."

Lisa paused, recognising her sister. "You're..." She paused, not sure what her name was for a moment. "Number 9." She said, wondering how she knew that all of a sudden.

They paused, almost like a sundown showdown, They didn't move for what would seem like an eternity to a human onlooker. Facing one another off.

"So... Sister..." Virgil spoke, "Have you come to join me... Or am I going to have to dismantle you?"
Last edited by Charmera on Fri May 01, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri May 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Asterdan wrote:"Pleased to meet you, Batgirl," Thomas said, extending his hand, and making sure the talons weren't activated.

Owlman made a quick mental run-through of everything, a habit he had started after managing to forget the smoke bombs on one of his early patrols. He never made that mistake again.

Smoke bombs, check. Owl-claw, check. Talons, check. he thought, going through every piece of gear he had, which was a lot. Most of these were linked from his utility belt to his gauntlets, which carried wrist-mounted weapon dispenser, which fired which ever weapon he need and had it set too.

"Rebecca," Owlman said, as he thought, "That's the one they call Jester, right? I came across her files while researching the villains of Gotham. She's definitely one of the more attractive rouges in the city."

Elena shook his hand and nodded in greeting.

"Attractive rogues?" she said, almost disbelieving what she had heard. "Attractive? On her wedding day, she discovered that her fiancee was cheating on her with their boss, and she was kidnapped by the Joker. I got her out, but not before she was exposed to Joker gas. Rebecca is now the female version of the Joker, Owlman. So do not be distracted by beauty while you patrol both this city and Gotham. Beauty is irrelevant here in Gotham. To rogues and villains, it is only a tool, to seduce you, lower your guard, distract you. Distractions will get you killed, Owlman. One moment, that's all it takes." Batgirl said sternly.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse