NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:
Turned out, he need focus in either, sensing her begin to draw her knife, he phased behind her, grasping her elbow with his right hand and drawing his foot back, aiming to kick her in the center of her spine.

"Yo stupid bitch! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

"Well well well, what's going on down there?" Sayaku mused, flying over what appeared to be a battlezone. He lowered himself to the ground to see Noreen and Hiroshi locked in combat in the middle of a cloud of gas. "This could either be a friendly spar gone wrong, or someone had a freaking car thrown at them or something.

"You! Tough guy! Why are you beating up on that chick? She stand you up or something?" Sayaku dropped his bag on the ground and cracked his knuckles. "At least let her have a chance and give her the knife back."

"Nathan, look." Richard said as he pointed down below. "Another one, seems like he's seeking to join the fight."

"Another one?" Nathan asked rhetorically, " God, they aren't helping the situation at all, an entire city leveled, and all they're willing to do is fight." He sighed as he studied the situation unfolding below him. "Richard, could you head down and talk to them? Get them to stop fighting and maybe help us out. There might be other survivors in the vicinity. And under any circumstances, don't join the slugfest.".

"Sure." Richard grunted as he hopped off.

Richard was pissed, these people who he assumed were one of the good guys were too dumb to understand that they were causing more harm than good. Richard never bothered to pretend to be a hero, he was working for Nathan, that's it, but it felt like even he could play a better hero than them. He sighed as he landed on top on the previously thrown truck.

"Stop fighting, dickfaces. Either help scour the city for survivors, or leave. This city has seen enough chaos." He paused as he scanned their faces, awaiting a response.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:snip

snip

Augustin was listening to Max talk without emotion. Thankfully, he was now wearing something, which made it much less awkward. All in all, it was a short walk, and then Max told him two things. One - they can grant any wish you want. That is scary. It's probably why the Saiyans were searching for them - they wanted them for their own goals. Second - he has them. That was even scarier. Now the artifacts with limitless power which can grant wishes are in the hands of none other than the Mad Max. Out of all people.

Augustin examined the situation before speaking. If he went clever, maybe, just maybe, he could take the Dragon Balls from Max. But it was unlikely. In this fortress, there were dozens of soldiers here, a maze of rooms and a Mad Max. That turned him away from that idea. Let's see... Well, at this point, the Saiyans are a bigger threat than the Mad King. I guess we're settled then.

"I kind of got that from you suddenly going to your fortress for no apparent reason. So, what have you found out from them?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot suddenly grew angry as he listened to Alex talk. As if he could be beaten by this crossbred low class scum, "What, you think you're better than me?! Well, maybe, we should test that theory. I don't even need to transform to beat you.", he said, reacting poorly to Alex's bluff, "Let's see what you can do, and then maybe I'll believe you!", he yelled, as he shot up into the air. Suddenly, a blue aura surrounded him, and he cupped his hands together, focusing his energy and preparing a blast, "Consider this your test, if you survive fighting me, you win!", he screamed, before a blue ball of energy appeared in his hands.

Sanji & Myaku Masaki
Desert Wasteland

Taking only a few mere minutes to arrive at the Desert Wasteland, Sanji and Myaku quickly landed softly to the ground, suppressing their power levels to avoid detection from both the Saiyan and the Golden Guardian in an attempt to become as conspicuous as possible in order to observe the battle between the two titans. Sanji's expression to Okarot's near-uncontrollable anger made him take a serious expression, worried that Okarot's power could most likely be the end of Earth "Myaku, keep back, we need to observe the battle, It doesn't seem to be too much for that Golden Guardian as of now, but It seems that we are the only Individuals present for this conflict and we may be dragged into the fight if it gets any more worse." Sanji replied, his eyes narrowing down on the Golden Guardian, curious of what he was going to do if the Saiyan actually did launch his attack.

Myaku silently kept back from the proceedings, but commenced observation of Okarot as his unkempt power level was being focused into his palms, taking the form of a Blue Energy Sphere, although Myaku himself could perform this very same technique, when he first heard of the Saiyan race, his heart raced with excitement at the prospect of meeting a warrior race. When they were believed extinct, Myaku felt disappointed and both angered, he wanted to know who nearly killed off their species many years ago. But now this was entirely different, Myaku felt his heart begin to race once more with excitement, the hormones in his body beginning to release into his aura, contributing to the joy of seeing at least a living specimen of Saiyan Physiology and with great power for that matter "Amazing, simply amazing to see at least a living Saiyan in my lifetime, I could have sworn that their species was wiped out by a Galactic Overlord." Myaku pondered, his aura becoming increasingly prevalent "If I have a chance to battle at least one of them, It would make my day." Myaku smiled.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 am

This was starting to get on his nerves. First the Saiyan asked Alex to join him. He agreed and then he turned on him. Then he agreed and turned on him again. "Make up your mind Saiyan! This is starting to annoy me! I don't like having my time wasted!" Then something hit him. Two things actually. The Ssaiyan wasn't going to kill him. It seemed to be closer to "mortally wound." He had information that the Saiyan needed. And the second thing. The Saiyan, currently, was more powerful than he was. But he was part Saiyan and has a unique healing factor. That blast had enough power to do some serious damage to him. Which meant when he was healed, not only would he be stronger, he would be angry. Which from experience, gave him quite the power boost.

"Go on then Okarot! Give me your best shot! For your sake, it had better kill me! Otherwise I am going to come back and beat you to death with your own arms!" Perhaps riling the Saiyan up wasn't the smartest idea. But if he caused too much damage to the planet, it wouldn't be worth selling AND he wouldn't be able to find the dragon balls. So he felt it was a safe-ish play.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 am

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Well well well, what's going on down there?" Sayaku mused, flying over what appeared to be a battlezone. He lowered himself to the ground to see Noreen and Hiroshi locked in combat in the middle of a cloud of gas. "This could either be a friendly spar gone wrong, or someone had a freaking car thrown at them or something.

"You! Tough guy! Why are you beating up on that chick? She stand you up or something?" Sayaku dropped his bag on the ground and cracked his knuckles. "At least let her have a chance and give her the knife back."

"Nathan, look." Richard said as he pointed down below. "Another one, seems like he's seeking to join the fight."

"Another one?" Nathan asked rhetorically, " God, they aren't helping the situation at all, an entire city leveled, and all they're willing to do is fight." He sighed as he studied the situation unfolding below him. "Richard, could you head down and talk to them? Get them to stop fighting and maybe help us out. There might be other survivors in the vicinity. And under any circumstances, don't join the slugfest.".

Richard was pissed, these people who he assumed were one of the good guys were too dumb to understand that they were causing more harm than good. Richard never bothered to pretend to be a hero, he was working for Nathan, that's it, but it felt like even he could play a better hero than them. He sighed as he landed on top on the previously thrown truck.

"Stop fighting, dickfaces. Either help scour the city for survivors, or leave. This city has seen enough chaos." He paused as he scanned their faces, awaiting a response.

"Rude. I just got here. You want to tell me what's going on?" Sayaku picked up his bag and turned towards Richard. "I'm Sayaku, I'm out looking to be a hero. Kind of crazy, I know, but I think I know what I'm getting myself into."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 am

Nassan wrote:

"Rude. I just got here. You want to tell me what's going on?" Sayaku picked up his bag and turned towards Richard. "I'm Sayaku, I'm out looking to be a hero. Kind of crazy, I know, but I think I know what I'm getting myself into."

Richard stared intently at the young man, "I'm pretty sure heroes don't randomly look for fights to join, dickwad.", he declared.

"If you really want to help, convince these guys to stop fighti-"

"Yeah, what he said!" Nathan interrupted. "Hey! Richard", he called. "Get me and Nicholas down there! This one seems more civil."

Richard turned away for a moment and sighed, "Alright Nathan. Just stop yelling." Richard leapt back onto the roof where Nathan and Nicholas were hastily waving their arms in the air.

"Alright, alright, I got the both of you." Richard said as he scooped his teammates up onto his arms before leaping back down onto the streets. Nathan quickly hopped out of Richard's arms and went forward to shake the newly arrived young man's hand. "Nice to meet you. You can call me Nathan." He quickly introduced, "Ronald MacFrownald over there's Richard, and the one with the permanant pucker's Nicholas." Richard and Nicholas promptly waved as their names were being called out.

"You seem nice." Nicholas said as he examined the stranger in front of him. "Wish I could say the same for the other two over there, having their eternal brawl." Nathan continued, "Now, do you have a name?".

Nicholas awkwardly moved forward and nudged Nathan's arm with his elbow. "Um, Nathan. He already bloody told us his name, I think it was Sayaku--" Nicholas paused as he glanced at the stranger, "Right?" he asked.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:19 am

Finland SSR wrote:-snip

"I see, then that is a very interesting assumption." Max said in reply to the fortress comment, revealing just how much the White Prince knows of Mad Max. "Regardless, I have found out much from the orbs in their time under my protection. They can only grant a single wish before scattering across the globe, there is a time limit between wishes, a secret phase must be started to summon the being who grants the wish, who unsurprisingly, is a dragon."

"Beyond that, they are actually an alien artefact instead of from Earth, the magical energies all kinds of strange and foreign. I scanned our immediate cosmic neighborhood for an energy source that matched it, and found it quickly." Standing before a large computer, Max typed a few numbers in and brought up the planet's profile for him and Augustin to view. "Namek. Fairly close with hyperspace travel, commit these coordinates to memory." He stated, pointing at a small box that contained some numbers and letters. "I will be heading there shortly to find the origin of these objects. My ship will only carry me, so you must find your own ride."

Max smiled, "Bring whoever you wish, as I have ample reason to believe that gaining such knowledge will not be easy for the likes of you. We will not be alone in our quest in Namek, just as the Saiyans came here. If there is nothing else you need from me, I'd kindly ask you to leave my fortress, and please, try knocking next time." He said before zoning out into his computer once and for all.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:26 am

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Rude. I just got here. You want to tell me what's going on?" Sayaku picked up his bag and turned towards Richard. "I'm Sayaku, I'm out looking to be a hero. Kind of crazy, I know, but I think I know what I'm getting myself into."

Richard stared intently at the young man, "I'm pretty sure heroes don't randomly look for fights to join, dickwad.", he declared.

"If you really want to help, convince these guys to stop fighti-"

"Yeah, what he said!" Nathan interrupted. "Hey! Richard", he called. "Get me and Nicholas down there! This one seems more civil."

Richard turned away for a moment and sighed, "Alright Nathan. Just stop yelling." Richard leapt back onto the roof where Nathan and Nicholas were hastily waving their arms in the air.

"Alright, alright, I got the both of you." Richard said as he scooped his teammates up onto his arms before leaping back down onto the streets. Nathan quickly hopped out of Richard's arms and went forward to shake the newly arrived young man's hand. "Nice to meet you. You can call me Nathan." He quickly introduced, "Ronald MacFrownald over there's Richard, and the one with the permanant pucker's Nicholas." Richard and Nicholas promptly waved as their names were being called out.

"You seem nice." Nicholas said as he examined the stranger in front of him. "Wish I could say the same for the other two over there, having their eternal brawl." Nathan continued, "Now, do you have a name?".

Nicholas awkwardly moved forward and nudged Nathan's arm with his elbow. "Um, Nathan. He already bloody told us his name, I think it was Sayaku--" Nicholas paused as he glanced at the stranger, "Right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm Sayaku. Nice to meet ya." He waved, then turned back to the two combatants locked in battle. "So... what? Are they going to stop? Oh, and are you guys... I don't even have a word for it... mutants? Superhumans? Empowered people? Where I come from, that kind of agility is pretty normal, but it's apparently not the same everywhere else."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:42 am

The Templar High Council wrote:"Yeah, I'm Sayaku. Nice to meet ya." He waved, then turned back to the two combatants locked in battle. "So... what? Are they going to stop? Oh, and are you guys... I don't even have a word for it... mutants? Superhumans? Empowered people? Where I come from, that kind of agility is pretty normal, but it's apparently not the same everywhere else."

Nathan laughed hysterically as he tries to deny having any extraordinary abilities, "Ha! Nope! I'm a 100% Human. Nicholas too. We're just more specialized than other Humans. Richard, however, has been ejected with a virus. It gave him quite a number of abilities, but he's still human." Nathan paused to examine Sayaku's expression, hoping that his thinly-veiled lie was enough to convince him. "But I'm quite sure the two behind me are pretty darn special, and no. It doesn't seem like they're about to stop soon."

Nathan turned towards the two fighting brawlers. "The man claims to be half-alien, Saiyan, was he called it, and half-God.". Nathan proceeded to point at the chick with a blade in her hand, "The lady, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about. She started screaming before I could speak, and after she stopped screaming, she knocked me and Nicholas out with some sort of gas.". Nathan paused and took a step back, "I wouldn't go near her if I were you.".

"Now enough about us. What about you? We know your name, but who exactly are you?" Nathan questioned, before giving the man a chance to respond, he continued excitedly, "You know what, instead of just answering us, would you like to head back to my jet for some tests? They'll be under your discretion of course. We'll avoid doing anything you're uncomfortable with.". Nathan was extremely curious about these new heroes popping up everywhere, as the files he stole from S.H.I.E.L.D. barely covered half of them.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:44 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:-snip

snip

Augustin's HUD took a HD photo of the coordinates and kept it in memory, as he looked at the planet's profile. Quite an interesting one. It has two suns, blue grass and a green sky, at least as far as he can tell. It was quite far from Earth, in a whole other galaxy, but it would take seconds for his own experimental Einstein-Rosen drive. So, that's convenient. But he needed to fix some issues with it. It works, but it's effects on humans were far more than he needed. Oh, and scouter.

"Hmph. If that's the case, then we'll have to head there as soon as possible. We don't want the Saiyans gaining their wish. I still have a bit of work to do with my spaceship, but I'm sure I can head out fairly soon. Oh, and one more thing - this nice meeting didn't get you off my watch yet. So don't try anything stupid." As he said, Augustin headed out of the main room, and in a few minutes, he had already left the fortress, heading back to London.

It took fairly quick for him to get to his main manor in London. It was one of dozens, but it's the most furnished one. Like a prized diamond in his collection, it shined over the surrounding neighbourhoods. Figuratively. No to mention that it secretly was a super-laboratory. It was already early morning in London, and Augustin hasn't slept for long.

After landing in his backyard, the White Prince entered the home, placed the hand on the left door, and his armor went off of him in a trillion nano-pieces, re-materializing on an armor stand nearby. Such is tech in IJ. Afterwards, he placed the scouter that he held in his hand the whole time on a pedestal, and it literally sunk into it, being examined by the giant computer that is his home. One of the walls turned into a plate, bringing him a cup of coffee, then returned back. Nanobots. Nanobits everywhere.

Augustin sat down on his sofs, drinking the coffee and resting for a bit. The coordinates in the photo he took were examined and already put in the equation. Guess it's time to take the horizontal elevator to his launch pad five kilometers away.

Unless someone knocks on the door, of course.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Maxwell Morningstar

The Mad King sat back on his throne of technological might, studying everything he could about Namek from so far away. His ship was almost ready, the most time consuming process being to load up his instruments and mobile laboratory and workbench. The trip itself would be instant, like a jump across a puddle known as time and space, but waste tons of energy. Once his ship arrived, it would need time to be able to gain enough charge to return to Earth. He'd overcome that technological hurdle soon anyways, all things seemed to be set as he rose from his metallic chair, yet sensed a person watching him from afar.

Peeking behind the corner of his computer room was a girl, young, but shy and scared looking. Max caught sight of her, making the girl stiffen up, squeaking as she spoke. "M-Maxwell, Prince Gediminid has left." She said, shifting on her feet and avoiding eye contact with Max. The man stood in front of her, casting down a look at her as she fidgeted under the pressure of his gaze. She looked up once with her big, silvery eyes and immediately flashed them down once more, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"I know." He replied, causing the girl to tightly grab onto her own arm and chew on her bottom lip. "Val, is there something you want to ask me?" He quizzed, knowing the ins and outs of this girls' personality, reading her like a book. She seemed to struggle to find the words to say, opening her mouth at one point, but struggling to get even a word out. Maxwell sighed, slowly, gently placing a hand on her head. Val tightened up, but relaxed almost immediately after. "You wanted to ask if you can come with me to Namek, right?" She grabbed onto his massive hand with both of her little ones, nodding furiously, hating to be away from Maxwell. "Alright then. Go get your things ready, we'll be leaving soon."

She smiled up at the goliath of a man, positively beaming with happiness. She looked side to side for a moment, a devilish smirk on her face. She quickly threw her arms around Max, unable to fully embrace him, and even surprising the King as she did so. Val tore herself away and scampered off, trying to get ready in time. Her story was not one for the faint of heart, and it would take many more years before she could ever be considered 'normal', but even then, nothing will ever be the same. All that mattered to her now is that she was safe. Mad Max turned from the adorable scene and returned to his computer, standing and pressing numbers, resuming his prior activity.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Turned out, he need focus in either, sensing her begin to draw her knife, he phased behind her, grasping her elbow with his right hand and drawing his foot back, aiming to kick her in te center of her spine.

"Yo stupid bitch! YOU'RE TO SLOW!"

"You're the slow one, shitewipe!"

The two of them found themselves being blasted apart from each other by a powerful burst of fog, only this type was, for some reason, non-toxic. They, well, Noreen, at least, landed near Nathan, Nicholas and Richard. For extra comedic effect, Noreen landed on her face. Nothing was broken, however, and she quickly sat up.

"You wouldn't happen to know that tailed whacko, would ya?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Injustice decided that it was time to end his test run and return home. After the government had attacked him, he couldn't help but feel paranoid if he stayed in one place too long. Glancing over each shoulder, in order to make sure he wasn't being followed, he dashed towards the tunnel that would lead back to Jackson's private island. After about an hour, Injustice was plugging himself back into the power grid and preparing to shut down.

Jackson opened his eyes slowly, slipping out of the containment unit. He looked around before walking towards a very large computer to check the readings on the suit. He smiled as he saw the data, everything seemed to be working properly which meant he could focus on Project Hydra. Jackson walked over to another area of his "Armory" and activated a panel of the wall with the words "Project Hydra" written across it in huge block letters.

The wall began to open, revealing more armors that he had been working on. They didn't have the Adaptive Technology of the Injustice Armor, but they did have a Remote mode. Unfortunately, he hadn't been able to link them to his life force yet, which would activate them. Nor had he been able to add the Automatic mod that the Injustice Armor had. He looked at the armors, smiling. They weren't even in the testing phase yet, but soon they would be.

"Victor, bring up Stealth Armor." he said.
"Yes sir," Victor replied.

The darkest armor of Project Hydra came forward and was soon engulfed in light as nanites poured into it.

Holographic screens appeared around Jackson, who began to tap the holograms, causing the nanites to perform specific actions.

"Victor, let's try it. Activate the Neuroservers." Jackson ordered.

A whir of machines filled the chambers as slowly the armor's eyes lit up. Jackson couldn't contain himself as a tear of joy fell down his cheek. He had finally managed to recreate his biggest success. He was going to take it for a test ride, but he was interrupted by the alarms.

"Victor, camouflage mode, now! Hide Project Hydra, immediately!" Jackson order, running over and grabbing his kinetic energy gun.
"Yes sir." Victor replied.

The Stealth Armor slid back into place as the metal doors closed, taking on the appearance of rock.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Turned out, he need focus in either, sensing her begin to draw her knife, he phased behind her, grasping her elbow with his right hand and drawing his foot back, aiming to kick her in te center of her spine.

"Yo stupid bitch! YOU'RE TO SLOW!"

"You're the slow one, shitewipe!"

The two of them found themselves being blasted apart from each other by a powerful burst of fog, only this type was, for some reason, non-toxic. They, well, Noreen, at least, landed near Nathan, Nicholas and Richard. For extra comedic effect, Noreen landed on her face. Nothing was broken, however, and she quickly sat up.

"You wouldn't happen to know that tailed whacko, would ya?"

"Eeep!" Nathan yelped as he jumped onto Nicholas, shocked by the lady's sudden landing.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Nathan." Nicholas and Richard teased in unison.

"Shut up. Both of you." Nathan quickly muttered as he tried to calm himself.

"Great, are you both finally done fighting?" He asked. "If so, can we all just calm down already and leave?". He reprimanded, as he pointed down the street, where his jet was located. "My jet's right down this street, and I'd really appreciate it if you could cooperate and let me do some light testing on the both of you.". He continued, " But if neither of you are interested, I'm more than glad to leave this barren city. There's just nothing left to salvage."

"Oh as for your question, he hasn't told me his name. But he's supposedly half-alien and half-god, how true is either, I wouldn't know until after the tests. Also, you haven't told me your name either.". Nathan said as the trio began walking in the direction of his jet. "If you're coming along, bring the body of the civilian your gas asphyxiated to death along with you.". He muttered coldly.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:This was starting to get on his nerves. First the Saiyan asked Alex to join him. He agreed and then he turned on him. Then he agreed and turned on him again. "Make up your mind Saiyan! This is starting to annoy me! I don't like having my time wasted!" Then something hit him. Two things actually. The Ssaiyan wasn't going to kill him. It seemed to be closer to "mortally wound." He had information that the Saiyan needed. And the second thing. The Saiyan, currently, was more powerful than he was. But he was part Saiyan and has a unique healing factor. That blast had enough power to do some serious damage to him. Which meant when he was healed, not only would he be stronger, he would be angry. Which from experience, gave him quite the power boost.

"Go on then Okarot! Give me your best shot! For your sake, it had better kill me! Otherwise I am going to come back and beat you to death with your own arms!" Perhaps riling the Saiyan up wasn't the smartest idea. But if he caused too much damage to the planet, it wouldn't be worth selling AND he wouldn't be able to find the dragon balls. So he felt it was a safe-ish play.

Okarot was going to hold back, using this as a way to test the Earthling's durability. But now, after a few more threats, he went from a little pissed, to really pissed, "Alright you little insect, just for that, I'm going to crush you like the worm you are! Supernova Blast!", he shouted, firing a massive blue beam at Alex. It wasn't powerful enough to destroy the planet, but could cause massive damage if Alex didn't take the full brunt of the blast. Even then, the surrounding area would likely be left in ruin.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Nassan wrote:"Eeep!" Nathan yelped as he jumped onto Nicholas, shocked by the lady's sudden landing.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Nathan." Nicholas and Richard teased in unison.

"Shut up. Both of you." Nathan quickly muttered as he tried to calm himself.

"Great, are you both finally done fighting?" He asked. "If so, can we all just calm down already and leave?". He reprimanded, as he pointed down the street, where his jet was located. "My jet's right down this street, and I'd really appreciate it if you could cooperate and let me do some light testing on the both of you.". He continued, " But if neither of you are interested, I'm more than glad to leave this barren city. There's just nothing left to salvage."

"Oh as for your question, he hasn't told me his name. But he's supposedly half-alien and half-god, how true is either, I wouldn't know until after the tests. Also, you haven't told me your name either.". Nathan said as the trio began walking in the direction of his jet. "If you're coming along, bring the body of the civilian your gas asphyxiated to death along with you.". He muttered coldly.

Noreen looked around at the wreckage that was the city she had, for a while, called home.

"Well, considering that my home, my place of employment, and possibly my bank are all blown to shite, I guess I will. But no sticking things in my fanny, understand?" She walked over to the civilian that Nathan had mentioned, quickly hoisting him over her shoulder, grumbling the entire time about how it "wasn't her fault" and how "if that tailed bastard hadn't blasted it everywhere it wouldn't have done this".

"Name's Noreen, by the way. Noreen Shevaun O'Mullhollan, and I am also a demigod. But my other half is 100% human."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:This was starting to get on his nerves. First the Saiyan asked Alex to join him. He agreed and then he turned on him. Then he agreed and turned on him again. "Make up your mind Saiyan! This is starting to annoy me! I don't like having my time wasted!" Then something hit him. Two things actually. The Ssaiyan wasn't going to kill him. It seemed to be closer to "mortally wound." He had information that the Saiyan needed. And the second thing. The Saiyan, currently, was more powerful than he was. But he was part Saiyan and has a unique healing factor. That blast had enough power to do some serious damage to him. Which meant when he was healed, not only would he be stronger, he would be angry. Which from experience, gave him quite the power boost.

Okarot was going to hold back, using this as a way to test the Earthling's durability. But now, after a few more threats, he went from a little pissed, to really pissed, "Alright you little insect, just for that, I'm going to crush you like the worm you are! Supernova Blast!", he shouted, firing a massive blue beam at Alex. It wasn't powerful enough to destroy the planet, but could cause massive damage if Alex didn't take the full brunt of the blast. Even then, the surrounding area would likely be left in ruin.

Yeah... This is gonna hurt. But I'm sooo gonna kick his ass when I wake up. He thought to himself and put up a shield. The blast shattered through his shield, but thanks to what little of his Kryptonian physiology he had access to, he didn't die, but rather was knocked into a catatonic state in which his body's function slowed to a crawl to allow it to heal. The explosion pretty much wiped out everything in a quarter mile with him being at the center of the crater. Due to being in direct sunlight, his body would heal faster, but to anyone who could sense energy, he would appear to be dead.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Yeah, I'm Sayaku. Nice to meet ya." He waved, then turned back to the two combatants locked in battle. "So... what? Are they going to stop? Oh, and are you guys... I don't even have a word for it... mutants? Superhumans? Empowered people? Where I come from, that kind of agility is pretty normal, but it's apparently not the same everywhere else."

Nathan laughed hysterically as he tries to deny having any extraordinary abilities, "Ha! Nope! I'm a 100% Human. Nicholas too. We're just more specialized than other Humans. Richard, however, has been ejected with a virus. It gave him quite a number of abilities, but he's still human." Nathan paused to examine Sayaku's expression, hoping that his thinly-veiled lie was enough to convince him. "But I'm quite sure the two behind me are pretty darn special, and no. It doesn't seem like they're about to stop soon."

Nathan turned towards the two fighting brawlers. "The man claims to be half-alien, Saiyan, was he called it, and half-God.". Nathan proceeded to point at the chick with a blade in her hand, "The lady, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about. She started screaming before I could speak, and after she stopped screaming, she knocked me and Nicholas out with some sort of gas.". Nathan paused and took a step back, "I wouldn't go near her if I were you.".

"Now enough about us. What about you? We know your name, but who exactly are you?" Nathan questioned, before giving the man a chance to respond, he continued excitedly, "You know what, instead of just answering us, would you like to head back to my jet for some tests? They'll be under your discretion of course. We'll avoid doing anything you're uncomfortable with.". Nathan was extremely curious about these new heroes popping up everywhere, as the files he stole from S.H.I.E.L.D. barely covered half of them.

"Alright. I certainly can see that they're special." As a demon, Sayaku had some attunement to the concept of sins. Though his mother was a demon of desire, and he was more sensitive to envious and lustful thoughts, he was demon enough to know when someone was outright lying to him. Sayaku would find out later, believe me.

"Maybe I'll let you test on me. Let's make a deal." The way he said it, even "normal humans" could feel unease from Sayaku's deal. But they had no time to contemplate, as Noreen crashed into the group, unharmed.

"Not a clue." Sayaku murmured. "But you did say he was a Saiyan, right Nathan? Interesting." Sayaku followed the group to the ship, greeting the demigod lady. "I'm Sayaku. Nice to meet ya."

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Nassan wrote:

"Alright. I certainly can see that they're special." As a demon, Sayaku had some attunement to the concept of sins. Though his mother was a demon of desire, and he was more sensitive to envious and lustful thoughts, he was demon enough to know when someone was outright lying to him. Sayaku would find out later, believe me.

"Maybe I'll let you test on me. Let's make a deal." The way he said it, even "normal humans" could feel unease from Sayaku's deal. But they had no time to contemplate, as Noreen crashed into the group, unharmed.

"Not a clue." Sayaku murmured. "But you did say he was a Saiyan, right Nathan? Interesting." Sayaku followed the group to the ship, greeting the demigod lady. "I'm Sayaku. Nice to meet ya."

Hiroshi's eyes widened as he floated in the air. 'Perhaps I let my emotions get ahead of me, maybe I should apolagize… he cancelled his aira as he landed on the cracked asphalt, his raven hair slick with sweat.

"Noreen, I'd like to apolagize for throwing the truck, and every moment after that. Just because I'm stop get does not make me better…" His speech tapered off as he met the women's eyes, offering a shy smile, his tan features caked with dirt and dust. Losing his nerve before he could continue speaking, he followed Nathan and his group to the jet.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 pm

The trio rounded up the rest of the scattered team as they led their three new companions onto Nathan's jet.

"The trip will take at least a few hours. We'll run tests after we head to our destination." Nathan paused, expecting his new companions to object, "I'll inform all of you of our destination when we're close to arrivel, I'd suggest we all catch a break. It has been an exhausting day." Nathan said as he retired into his room with Nicholas following behind.

Nathaniel's Jet, Hours Later

“Hey, I noticed you left the bed last night. You alright?” Nicholas questioned.

“Yeah, it was just the dream again, couldn’t get back to sleep no matter how hard I tried.” Nathan quickly brushed off Nicholas’ concern. He had no time to spare on an issue as petty as a dream. “Call the team for a meeting will you? I’m still a little drowsy”, he complained.

The team slowly awoke and gathered around the table drowsily.

“So what’s the plan boss?” Nicholas was the first to speak. “The thing the aliens spoke about, Dragonballs, sounds pretty interesting doesn’t it?”

“The Dragonballs, I thought they were a myth. S.H.I.E.L.D. thought they were a myth, but from what the aliens said, it isn’t.” Nathan contemplated going further, it sounded crazy even to him. “From what I’ve heard, the Dragonballs are pretty unbelievable.” He sighed.

“When all seven are put together, one wish would be granted, anything a man could wish for, it’d grant it.” Nathan cynically rolled his eyes. “God, I’m sorry, I must sound crazy as heck. But, if the aliens are looking for it, we can’t risk it the possibility of it being real.”. The team was confused and , besides Nicholas and Richard, none of them had heard the aliens, Nathan kicked Nicholas’ foot underneath the table, signalling him for help.

“Oh. Um.” Nicholas mumbled incoherently as he caught on. “I think we should heed Nathan’s instructions. None of you were there, none of you understood how tense the aliens were. They really wanted the Dragonballs, and from what we've heard, they aren't exactly daisies.” Nicholas paused as he scanned the team, they were still visibly apprehensive.

“The Earth is in danger. Whatever family you have, friends, or your bank accounts, whatever you treasure is in peril.” Nathan pressed on. “Earth depends on you now.”.

The team began to nod in unison as the potentially dire consequences dawned upon them. .

“Alright, our target is Augustin Gediminid.” Nicholas declared. “If anyone knows anything about the Dragonballs and its location, it’d be him. And thankfully, we had contact before.". Nicholas paused, "He's a pretty nice guy, but try not to step on any toes."

“The agenda's simple. We'll just head up and knock on his door."

"I'm not expecting any trouble, so please avoid starting any." Nathan said as he glared at his new companions.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013

Postby Pantorrum » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:22 pm

The Red Atom had been on a year long voyage to Earth. He had come to many unique planets, studying their culture and learning much about multiple alien races. Now, he was on his way to Earth and it was closing in fast. His ship, the Red Comet, was rocketing through the atmosphere at speeds far exceeding several thousand miles per hour, as he slowed its descent. Despite slowing its descent, any normal person would have been killed by the immense G Force. He was coming in at an angle, his landing destination set for a city called New York, one he had heard spoken of among some Xandarians and other creatures he has visited on his journey.
He activated his ships stealth mode, but many humans would look up into the sky as a booming sound shattered windows and busted eardrums that were to close to its entry. By the time he reached central park, however, he had slowed to only 60 miles per hour. In a minute, he had landed the ship in the middle of the park, and exited looking around.
"What a beautiful planet! So green, so lush. Surely I must not allow Ronan and the Kree to destroy it. That is a long ways off, of course..." He trailed off, talking to himself as he often did. Despite a lack for emotion, it was clear he had a large understanding of right and wrong and knew that destroying this planet, or any planet, was wrong.
"Perhaps there are some here who can help me. It is rumored there are powered beings on this world."
He was definitely dressed out of the ordinary as he walked from the park and into the city, leaving his ship ramp down as he knew no one on this planet could operate-probably.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Okarot smiled. That was almost too easy. He dropped down, landing next to the warrior, speaking despite knowing he could hear none of it, "Just as I suspected, big talk, but only talk, no action. You never stood a chance with me, especially if that was all it took. Putting on his scouter, he searched the nearby area to see if the guy had any friends in the area. Two very low power levels showed up, barely registering. Likely a ruse. Okarot called out to the mystery people, "Whoever's out there, quit hiding and be a man! Either you can come out and be granted a warrior's death, or I can scorch this desert and your cowardly hides with it!", he yelled, unamused by the hiding adversaries. How unbrave a tactic.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot smiled. That was almost too easy. He dropped down, landing next to the warrior, speaking despite knowing he could hear none of it, "Just as I suspected, big talk, but only talk, no action. You never stood a chance with me, especially if that was all it took. Putting on his scooter, he searched the nearby area to see if the guy had any friends in the area. Two very low power levels showed up, barely registering. Likely a ruse. Okarot called out to the mystery people, "Whoever's out there, quit hiding and be a man! Either you can come out and be granted a warrior's death, or I can scorch this desert and your cowardly hides with it!", he yelled, unamused by the hiding adversaries. How unbrave a tactic.

Sanji & Myaku Masaki

Upon seeing Alexander on the ground, his body seemingly ceasing movement Sanji took this as a sign that they should get involved in the fight, quickly rising off the ground, Sanji's power jumped up to the 50 % Mark, followed by Myaku's massive power burst, both from excitement at the prospect of fighting the Saiyan's "Myaku!, lets go now!" Sanji shouted, putting a good portion of his energy into his flight. "It's about time we get a chance to fight, I've been waiting to fight a Saiyan!" Myaku shouted with a smile on his face, firing off a barrage of Energy Blasts towards Okarot, spinning through the mass of energy orbs as he unknowingly allowed his Dark Counterparts negative energy begin to affect his psyche slowly.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:44 pm

Okarot glanced over at the charging enemies. Their power levels had increased marginally, to around 2000. Quite the jump, but, not nearly enough unfortunately. He smiled as he dodged the blasts, moving around Mach 40 and charging the one firing the blasts, the Saiyan suddenly appeared behind him, throwing a downward kick that would launch the Masaki into the ground if connected. Simultaneously, he threw a ball of energy with enough power to level half a continent, though not concentrated as not to actually blow up half the continent.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Augustin's HUD took a HD photo of the coordinates and kept it in memory, as he looked at the planet's profile. Quite an interesting one. It has two suns, blue grass and a green sky, at least as far as he can tell. It was quite far from Earth, in a whole other galaxy, but it would take seconds for his own experimental Einstein-Rosen drive. So, that's convenient. But he needed to fix some issues with it. It works, but it's effects on humans were far more than he needed. Oh, and scouter.

"Hmph. If that's the case, then we'll have to head there as soon as possible. We don't want the Saiyans gaining their wish. I still have a bit of work to do with my spaceship, but I'm sure I can head out fairly soon. Oh, and one more thing - this nice meeting didn't get you off my watch yet. So don't try anything stupid." As he said, Augustin headed out of the main room, and in a few minutes, he had already left the fortress, heading back to London.

It took fairly quick for him to get to his main manor in London. It was one of dozens, but it's the most furnished one. Like a prized diamond in his collection, it shined over the surrounding neighbourhoods. Figuratively. No to mention that it secretly was a super-laboratory. It was already early morning in London, and Augustin hasn't slept for long.

After landing in his backyard, the White Prince entered the home, placed the hand on the left door, and his armor went off of him in a trillion nano-pieces, re-materializing on an armor stand nearby. Such is tech in IJ. Afterwards, he placed the scouter that he held in his hand the whole time on a pedestal, and it literally sunk into it, being examined by the giant computer that is his home. One of the walls turned into a plate, bringing him a cup of coffee, then returned back. Nanobots. Nanobits everywhere.

Augustin sat down on his sofs, drinking the coffee and resting for a bit. The coordinates in the photo he took were examined and already put in the equation. Guess it's time to take the horizontal elevator to his launch pad five kilometers away.

Unless someone knocks on the door, of course.

The Jet slowly descended onto Augustin's courtyard, the deafening noise emitted by the jet's engine surrounded the landscape. As the Jet got closer to the surface, it jerked heavily towards the left. A loud 'snap' was heard as the wings pushed against a tree, "Damn it, Nick!", Nathan yelled.

"My bad!"

The jet had landed successfully, save for the fallen tree. The team and it's companions headed out to greet the Prince. They followed the path laid across the courtyard until they were greeted by a grand wooden door. Seems like he's as wealthy as ever, well, let's hope he'd ignore the tree, Nathan sighed, as he proceeded to knock against the door.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse