NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshichuckled as he turned to her. Sliding into his fighting stance, he crouched down, left Palm facing the sky, dipped at an angle, his right hand angled towards her, his palm facing her. Flaring his palce golden aura, shaking the already jeopardized buildings around him, and creating a deepening crater beneath his feet.

"I threw it! Now Whatcha gonna do about it?" He asked, grinning wickedly at the prospect of a challenge.

Noreen let out a low chuckle, pointing the knife directly at him.

"Ohhhohohohohoho, I am glad you asked!"

In an instant, she and Hiroshi were surrounded by a cloud of thick, toxic fog. She wasn't entirely sure how he would react to it - he had a tail, which meant he was probably a meta, which meant his powers could be anything - but she had a feeling it wouldn't be beneficial.

"Now let's see how feckin' cocky you are now, like."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshichuckled as he turned to her. Sliding into his fighting stance, he crouched down, left Palm facing the sky, dipped at an angle, his right hand angled towards her, his palm facing her. Flaring his palce golden aura, shaking the already jeopardized buildings around him, and creating a deepening crater beneath his feet.

"I threw it! Now Whatcha gonna do about it?" He asked, grinning wickedly at the prospect of a challenge.

In an instant, she and Hiroshi were surrounded by a cloud of thick, toxic fog. She wasn't entirely sure how he would react to it - he had a tail, which meant he was probably a meta, which meant his powers could be anything - but she had a feeling it wouldn't be beneficial.

In the time it took him to blink, thick fog had surrounded the duo. Flaring his pale aura, he dispersed the fog around himself enough to take a breath and phase away, behind her, hopefully playing off her inability to sense Ki and surprise her.

"Yeah! How fucking cocky is he now!" Hiroshi laughed as he slid low, sweeping the women's legs out from under her.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi jogged over, gripping the steel sides of the truck with both hands, not eh cause he couldn't lift it with one, but it was kinda slick. "Clear out!" He shouted, heaving the truck up and over, throwing it down onto the cracked asphalt. Smacking the dust off his hands, he turned back to his new friends.

"Damn, you all weren't kidding, your not like the Saiyans, maybe you guys shoudk train with some of us, if these guys are just the beginning I'd hate to see what to come." He said

The truck landed not far from where Noreen was, at the time, busy being quite unconscious. The truck landing next to her, however, was enough to not only wake her up, but cause her to scream/emit a stream of Irish Gaelic swearing the likes of which had probably never before been heard in East City. And when she finally switched back to English, she was still pissed.

"YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT E-BLOODY-NOUGH OF SHITE EXPLODING, FLYING WHICH SHOULDN'T LIKE, AND GENERALLY BEING THROWN THE FECKIN' HELL AROUND, ESPECIALLY AT ME!"

With an utter lack of grace, she whipped out one of her knives from a thigh holster, and proceeded to wave it in the general direction of Hiroshi and the others.

"NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FECKIN' SKANGERS THREW THAT FECKIN' LORRY?"

Richard standing right beside the spot where the lorry was, shocked at the sudden outburst, quickly raised his finger and pointed at Hiroshi,"I swear, it was him." Richard said hastily.

Nathan giggled at the sight of Richard being afraid. "Wow Richard.", Nathan teased. Nathan swiftly turned and directed his attention to the lady screaming, "Who are you? And were you lying there? The entire time?"

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

"Yeah! How fucking cocky is he now!" Hiroshi laughed as he slid low, sweeping the women's legs out from under her, following up by flipping back and bicycle kicking her into the air.

Floating out of the cloud, he inspected her. "You still wanna fight? I need a much better challenge if we do." He said, stretching his arms and popping his neck,ma loud pop echoing across the landscape.

Just as Nathan was about to move forward to calm the lady down, Hiroshi and the lady erupted into a fight. Nathan quickly attempted to calm both parties, but even before Nathan could say a word, the lady was knocked into the skies by a swift kick delivered by Hiroshi.

"Wow.", Nathan muttered. "Maybe we should move back a couple steps. Give them a lil'-" Just as the trio was about to back off, the fog around them grew thicker, and Nathan and Nicholas was knocked out immediately.

"Uhh. What happened?" Richard mumbled to himself, as he stared at his unconscious teammates, confused. He quickly scooped both Nathan and Nicholas up before leaping up onto a rooftop, well away from the fog below.
Last edited by Nassan on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Okarot smiled, "Lead the way.", he said as he also took off, flying after the human. One thing did bother him though. If he knew of Frieza, and the Planet Trade Organization, that could mean that he also knew of the Saiyan's trump card, the great ape transformation. But, even if he did, he couldn't know about the Power Ball technique. He would have to be careful here, as this Earthling could be interesting as far as power goes. He assumed that the Saibamen could clean up the mess that was back there, and after he defeated this human, the search for the Dragon Balls could begin.

As they came over the desert, the two stopped, landing on some rock formations. Okarot looked down at Alex, "As you know, my team now has a vacancy. I give you this one chance to join me. Think about it, together, we have enough power to crush that worm Frieza and take his place as ruler of the galaxy. You have this one opportunity to accept my gracious offer. Deny it, and you will die."

"That's actually a very tempting offer. We have plenty of people working for Frieza. He was one of the targets I was created to destroy. But that was well before I took a leave of absence. They likely would have removed the restraints on my powers if I were to go and destroy him. You said my power level at 20 percent was about 3000. That means in my current restrained state, my power level would be around 15,000. Frieza, if the information I have received is correct, at base has a power level around 550,000. Which can climb all the way up to 60 million." He said. "I could easily surpass that un-restrained. But to remove these barriers. I would need the help of a powerful psychic and a powerful magic user. I know of a psychic, but I do not know of any talented magic users. Help me find a way to rid myself of them. And I will ensure Frieza will die at your hands."

Okarot suddenly recoiled back. He had no idea the power Frieza wielded, but figured it must have something to do with his transformations, "60 million?! Are you sure?!", he said in a very surprised tone. But then a thought came across his head. How could he trust that this guy wouldn't betray him once he unlocked his power? It wasn't a risk he was willing to take, "If what you say is true, perhaps I should kill you right here and now, while I have the advantage. After all, once I become immortal, nobody will be able to stop me! Not even the God of Destruction will be able to match my skill in combat, as I will only get stronger from every battle. Then, I can realize the legend, and become a Super Saiyan!", he said, assuming a combat position, "So, consider this me redacting my offer."

Suddenly, a blue aura surrounded him, and he began laughing maniacally as his power began to shoot upwards sharply. Rocks began to rise and burst in midair, and the ground began shaking violently for miles around, until at least half of the Earth could feel the tremors. The sky darkened, and lightning began to fire from the black clouds as the power emanating from the Saiyan caused electricity in the atmosphere to be super charged. As Okarot's power increased more, the rock formations around them began to crumble, and his aura shot even higher into the sky.

But, all of a sudden his power halted, and his aura disappeared, and the ground stopped shaking. His power was now at least double that of Alex's, and he was pushing out 100%. He smiled as he suddenly disappeared, moving at incomprehensible speeds, and throwing an incredibly powerful punch at Alex.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:32 pm

"Yes. I am certain. Guldo has been very helpful and everything he says thus far has been accurate to the let-" He was cut off by what appeared to be the Saiyan losing his mind. "What are you doing?! I know where the dragon balls-" He was cut off by being blown from the sky to the ground by the powerful blow. It was quite painful and he looked at the Saiyan from the ground. "How little you know about your boss Saiyan. How little you know about this world. I am not it's foremost defender. There are men quote literally millions of times more power than me." He smiled and his hands glowed bright yellow. "You're fast. Let's see if you're faster than light." Alex said and fired a flurry of blade constructs at the Saiyan.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:In the time it took him to blink, thick fog had surrounded the duo. Flaring his pale aura, he dispersed the fog around himself enough to take a breath and phase away, behind her, hopefully playing off her inability to sense Ki and surprise her.

"Yeah! How fucking cocky is he now!" Hiroshi laughed as he slid low, sweeping the women's legs out from under her.

She couldn't sense ki, but just before he moved to get behind her, Noreen sensed that he would move either towards or behind her.

She blinked. He wasn't there.

Behind.

She whipped around and swung her knife towards where she guessed he would be, just in time to (barely) avoid getting knocked off her feet.
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:In the time it took him to blink, thick fog had surrounded the duo. Flaring his pale aura, he dispersed the fog around himself enough to take a breath and phase away, behind her, hopefully playing off her inability to sense Ki and surprise her.

She couldn't sense ki, but just before he moved to get behind her, Noreen sensed that he would move either towards or behind her.

She blinked. He wasn't there.

Behind.

She whipped around and swung her knife towards where she guessed he would be, just in time to (barely) avoid getting knocked off her feet.

Back flipping, he felt a paper thin line of a cut open in his cheek. Standing up tall, he faced her.

"Admirable, you've managed to cut me, but even without the ability to sense energy,my of must realize how one sided this fight is, do you really wish to continue? We can end this with no more blood shed." He said seriously, gathering a azure orb of energy in his cupped right hand, waiting to see her reaction, but secretly hoping she'd continue fighting him.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:Back flipping, he felt a paper thin line of a cut open in his cheek. Standing up tall, he faced her.

"Admirable, you've managed to cut me, but even without the ability to sense energy,my of must realize how one sided this fight is, do you really wish to continue? We can end this with no more blood shed." He said seriously, gathering a azure orb of energy in his cupped right hand, waiting to see her reaction, but secretly hoping she'd continue fighting him.

"You have yet to apologize for throwin' that feckin' lorry at me," Noreen said, gathering up a small, very dense cloud of greenish-grey smog in her hand.

"So no."

With incredible speed, she turned the cloud into a jet of gas, and aimed it directly at Hiroshi's cut cheek and face. If it didn't get in his bloodstream, there was a higher chance of it at least getting in his lungs.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Back flipping, he felt a paper thin line of a cut open in his cheek. Standing up tall, he faced her.

"You have yet to apologize for throwin' that feckin' lorry at me," Noreen said, gathering up a small, very dense cloud of greenish-grey smog in her hand.

"So no."

With incredible speed, she turned the cloud into a jet of gas, and aimed it directly at Hiroshi's cut cheek and face. If it didn't get in his bloodstream, there was a higher chance of it at least getting in his lungs.

Blinking as she shot her hand out towards him, he released his blast directly into the cloud, it exploding in a bright corona of azure and gold. Bounding knit the air heifer he gas could reach him, he released several volleys of golden blasts into the area she stood in. Cupping both hands, he lay them against his forehead, staring apprehensively into the green cloud of thick fog.

" I won't apolagize for saving someone's life! Get over yourself!

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

"So no."

Blinking as she shot her hand out towards him, he released his blast directly into the cloud, it exploding in a bright corona of azure and gold. Bounding knit the air heifer he gas could reach him, he released several volleys of golden blasts into the area she stood in. Cupping both hands, he lay them against his forehead, staring apprehensively into the green cloud of thick fog.

As the volleys approached, she generated a wall of smog, then flash-stepped several meters to the side onto a section of road raised by the explosion earlier. Once there, she fired off a volley of her own, consisting of smog, only instead of aiming them at Hiroshi, she aimed around him, trying to surround him with gas long enough for some of it to get in his system - either by inhalation or by the cut on his face.

"Well you damn near killed me, shitewank! Ya could've just put it on its side or somethin, ya know, without the risk to life and limb?"
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

As the volleys approached, she generated a wall of smog, then flash-stepped several meters to the side onto a section of road raised by the explosion earlier. Once there, she fired off a volley of her own, consisting of smog, only instead of aiming them at Hiroshi, she aimed around him, trying to surround him with gas long enough for some of it to get in his system - either by inhalation or by the cut on his face.

"Well you damn near killed me, shitewank! Ya could've just put it on its side or somethin, ya know, without the risk to life and limb?"

"You know what! FUCK OFF!" He shouted widely, bursting his golden aura around him, sending the orbs of thick smog flying in different directions.

"If you wanted a fight now you've gotten one!" He shouted out, buildijgs cracking and crumbling around him. Bringing in aura in close, he burst off at her, grabbing her by the colar and pulling a fist back, readying to send her careening off into the distance.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:"You know what! FUCK OFF!" He shouted widely, bursting his golden aura around him, sending the orbs of thick smog flying in different directions.

"If you wanted a fight now you've gotten one!" He shouted out, buildijgs cracking and crumbling around him. Bringing in aura in close, he burst off at her, grabbing her by the colar and pulling a fist back, readying to send her careening off into the distance.

He came TOWARDS me? And he KNOWS I have a knife?

What an idiot.

She had an idea, but first she'd need to distract him. And that wasn't all that hard.

"Yo, monkey man! Feast yer eyes on some of THIS!" With her right hand, she gathered a bit of smog and blasted it towards his eyes. And with her left (dominant) hand, she grabbed her 7-inch tanto-style knife, coated it in her smog, and jabbed it blade-first towards his stomach.

Both of these happened at the same time, so whether the blade landed or not depended on which hand he focused on.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:"You know what! FUCK OFF!" He shouted widely, bursting his golden aura around him, sending the orbs of thick smog flying in different directions.

What an idiot.

She had an idea, but first she'd need to distract him. And that wasn't all that hard.

"Yo, monkey man! Feast yer eyes on some of THIS!" With her right hand, she gathered a bit of smog and blasted it towards his eyes. And with her left (dominant) hand, she grabbed her 7-inch tanto-style knife, coated it in her smog, and jabbed it blade-first towards his stomach.

Both of these happened at the same time, so whether the blade landed or not depended on which hand he focused on.

Turned out, he need focus in either, sensing her begin to draw her knife, he phased behind her, grasping her elbow with his right hand and drawing his foot back, aiming to kick her in te center of her spine.

"Yo stupid bitch! YOU'RE TO SLOW!"
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:"Yes. I am certain. Guldo has been very helpful and everything he says thus far has been accurate to the let-" He was cut off by what appeared to be the Saiyan losing his mind. "What are you doing?! I know where the dragon balls-" He was cut off by being blown from the sky to the ground by the powerful blow. It was quite painful and he looked at the Saiyan from the ground. "How little you know about your boss Saiyan. How little you know about this world. I am not it's foremost defender. There are men quote literally millions of times more power than me." He smiled and his hands glowed bright yellow. "You're fast. Let's see if you're faster than light." Alex said and fired a flurry of blade constructs at the Saiyan.

Okarot barely managed to avoid some of the blades, and used Ki blasts to destroy the others. But, he also heard something that interested him. Panting heavily, he spoke once more, "What did you say? Guldo? You know that pathetic loser?", he said, with a new plan hatching in his head. Unfortunately, he would have to trust this guy in order for it to happen. His goal for coming here in the first place was to become powerful enough to face Frieza anyways, and this could be a good way. Looking somewhat annoyed, he knew the best course of action, "Alright, I'll trust you for now. It'll be a sort of you scratch my back, I'll scratch your's. You want to further your power, and even though I don't know any viable magic users, we can train. Well... there is one magic user... but he's a little different. He can certainly unleash your power, but there would be a price... no, we can't go to Babidi. Anyways, if we train together, you could become stronger, and so will I. And then, we can face Frieza. Each time we fight, we'll become stronger exponentially. Although, Earth is not the opportune place. It's gravity is too low, and I take it you don't want to hurt anyone, given that you're 'good' and all that nonsense. But, even if we do this, after Frieza is taken care of, I will destroy you as well.", he finished, grimly.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:"Yes. I am certain. Guldo has been very helpful and everything he says thus far has been accurate to the let-" He was cut off by what appeared to be the Saiyan losing his mind. "What are you doing?! I know where the dragon balls-" He was cut off by being blown from the sky to the ground by the powerful blow. It was quite painful and he looked at the Saiyan from the ground. "How little you know about your boss Saiyan. How little you know about this world. I am not it's foremost defender. There are men quote literally millions of times more power than me." He smiled and his hands glowed bright yellow. "You're fast. Let's see if you're faster than light." Alex said and fired a flurry of blade constructs at the Saiyan.

Okarot barely managed to avoid some of the blades, and used Ki blasts to destroy the others. But, he also heard something that interested him. Panting heavily, he spoke once more, "What did you say? Guldo? You know that pathetic loser?", he said, with a new plan hatching in his head. Unfortunately, he would have to trust this guy in order for it to happen. His goal for coming here in the first place was to become powerful enough to face Frieza anyways, and this could be a good way. Looking somewhat annoyed, he knew the best course of action, "Alright, I'll trust you for now. It'll be a sort of you scratch my back, I'll scratch your's. You want to further your power, and even though I don't know any viable magic users, we can train. Well... there is one magic user... but he's a little different. He can certainly unleash your power, but there would be a price... no, we can't go to Babidi. Anyways, if we train together, you could become stronger, and so will I. And then, we can face Frieza. Each time we fight, we'll become stronger exponentially. Although, Earth is not the opportune place. It's gravity is too low, and I take it you don't want to hurt anyone, given that you're 'good' and all that nonsense. But, even if we do this, after Frieza is taken care of, I will destroy you as well.", he finished, grimly.

"Know is a subjective term. As pathetic as he may be, he is highly ranked. Weak willed. Easy to intimidate. You didn't even know that Frieza could go up to 60 million. Guldo did. And what he knows. We know. It's the easy part about having a telepath. We could convince him to help us. He is a psychic. And could be of use. We've been planning the down fall of Frieza for months. I was the final piece, but everyone is going to get what they wanted anyways. More people want Frieza dead than want him alive. So. We kill him. He's a threat to billions of lives and cannot be allowed to live." He said and snickered. "I'm only letting you live because I know you didn't kill those people. Your companion did. And he is no longer with us. When my powers are unlocked. I sincerely doubt you will be able to destroy me. But the ends justify the means in my opinion. The enemy of my enemy."

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Injustice smirked mentally, realizing that he wouldn't be much help here. He took off, wondering if there was anyone who needed his help. As he stopped near the ocean, enjoying the view, he felt jolts of electricity coursing through his armor. It was enough to force him awake back at his island. Jackson's eyes went wide as he fell out of the containment unit.

"Victor!" he called, "Locate armor, now!"
"Yes sir." the servant replied, "It appears to be on the move. Satellite surveillance shows a van, which is most likely carrying the armor. We can only get a top view, sir, but I will hack into traffic cameras to see if I can get a side view."
"Don't bother, I'm going back in." Jackson said.

With that, he hooked himself in and closed his eyes. Soon, he was once again the Injustice Armor.

"Adapting." the interface announced.

The armor began changing it's interior components in order to prevent something like that from happening again. Injustice looked around, a light shining from his eyes. He got up and walked to the door, using his robotic strength to force it open. Climbing on top of the van, Injustice kept his balance and crawled towards the cab, refusing to be forced off by the wind. Reaching the cab, he raised his fist, delivering a punch that tore through the roof of the cab. He grabbed the steering wheel and jerked hard, causing the vehicle to crash into the side of the road.

Injustice jumped off and saw two men with suits get out of the van. That's when he noticed the governmental seal on the side of the van.

"What do you want with me?" he asked, his voice modifier hiding his identity.
"We want the technology in you." one of the men said.
"We want an army of Injustice." the other added.
"Why don't you just get Tony Stark to make some?" Injustice asked.
"He won't cooperate," one of them said.
"Neither will I!" Injustice yelled, before taking off.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

"Know is a subjective term. As pathetic as he may be, he is highly ranked. Weak willed. Easy to intimidate. You didn't even know that Frieza could go up to 60 million. Guldo did. And what he knows. We know. It's the easy part about having a telepath. We could convince him to help us. He is a psychic. And could be of use. We've been planning the down fall of Frieza for months. I was the final piece, but everyone is going to get what they wanted anyways. More people want Frieza dead than want him alive. So. We kill him. He's a threat to billions of lives and cannot be allowed to live." He said and snickered. "I'm only letting you live because I know you didn't kill those people. Your companion did. And he is no longer with us. When my powers are unlocked. I sincerely doubt you will be able to destroy me. But the ends justify the means in my opinion. The enemy of my enemy."

Near Okarot & Golden Guardian
Ryaku's Spiritual Manifestation

Due to the sheer power of both Alexander and Okarot's battle, Ryaku's Spiritual Manifestation spawned near said battle, keeping a proper distance as to detect detection. Ryaku heard something about a mighty warrior species that had mysteriously disappeared along with the notable destruction of their planet, one of which was called Planet Vegeta, Ryaku had been investing deeper into this incident, having found that the destruction of said planet was caused by a Galactic Overlord by the name of Frieza. "Hmm, I've heard about the name Frieza, he was the one responsible for the destruction of that planet and resulted in the species supposed extinction, but it seems that Frieza missed a few of their warriors..." Ryaku pondered, his spiritual manifestation making his way closer so that he could hear the rest of the conversation.

Ryaku's manifestation landed down onto the soft ground as he noted that Alexander and Okarot had begun to talk, ceasing their fighting as he heard Okarot try to convince Alexander to join and even help him "Hmm, It seems that this development may be an Interesting one to watch, perhaps Sanji and Myaku should have a chance to hear about this." Ryaku figured as his spiritual form stood and watched, the real Ryaku being able to deliver a message to his two brothers.

Sitting in his meditative state, his eyes closed, Ryaku began to speak "The area east of us, that is where Okarot and Alexander are at, go there and keep watch." Ryaku spoke to his two brothers. Quickly, Sanji rose from the ground with a small smile on his face "Well It's about time you said something Ryaku, this boredom has been killing me for quite awhile!" Sanji said with an enthusatic smile on his face as he turned to Myaku "Well what are you waiting for brother, lets go and take a look at these two combatants, hopefully we can put a few hits in!" Sanji smiled as he flew towards the location of Alexander and Okarot, with Myaku quickly following from behind.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Maxwell Morningstar

The mighty King returned to his lonesome kingdom, Ur, with hardly a thought at the Saiyan's arrival. Their petty fighting was below him, suitable for chimpanzee in the Congo in establishing dominance. Max needed no such display - his power was absolute to begin with. No matter, Mad Max found his way onto a seemingly random platform, the floor descending and hiding itself from view as a ceiling emerged to cover the elevator above him. It was a rapid descent as Mad Max plummeted miles below the surface in a matter of mere seconds. There was hardly even a sound as he encased himself deep below the surface of the planet, enveloping the Mad King of Ur into the massive fortress that lay far below the very Atlantic Ocean. This fortress extended hundreds of miles in all directions, and even further in depth. It was his own private docile, and a means to defend Ur from any imaginable threat.

He quickly appeared at a special room he had designed, passing through an invisible barrier that barred any but him from entering based on an energy signature. One quick look around, and one could see the myriad of strange artefacts, trinkets, and things neatly arranged on shelves and pedestals with further force-fields over them. A strange hint of magic emanated from the place, almost in an eerie sense. Before a blackened cloth draped over one pedestal, however, is where Mad Max stopped in his tracks, looking down at the covering briefly while placing his hand on it. Pulling it off in one swift motion, the Mad King bathed the dim room in brilliant orange light - the very electromagnetic pulse given off by the Dragon Balls allowing them to be detected through radars lighting up the room. However, this far below ground and seawater, detection was almost impossible.

Seven in all, perfectly round and lightly adorned with stars of somesort. Maxwell picked one up at random and examined it, four stars appearing on it. It held it close to his face and above himself, looking deep into the balls itself as he felt the mystical, almost alien properties within them. Wait...alien. Maxwell gripped the orb harder, narrowing his eyes. He set the orb back in it's place and threw the cloth over them. He then threw his own cloak behind him as he stormed out of the room, feeling the greater reaches of space as he searched for energies similar to the Dragon Balls.

As he marched down the halls, he stopped suddenly, as if struck by lightning. "There." He said to himself, noting the very planet he would go to next to uncover the secrets of these Dragon Balls - and why these Saiyans were trying to make their own wish. Coming upon the swivel chair he was sitting in when he watched the Saiyans invade, he plopped down, typing furiously as he prepared to make yet another abrupt departure. A message pinged, Max bringing up quickly. It was a letter from the United Nations, causing Mad Max to sigh audibly. "I don't have time for this pussy shit." He said, dismissing it for now. He had some time, but at the end, the UN demanded he speak before the Security Council on whatever mundane matter he had concerned himself with in now.

However, Max's work went far beyond the United Nations, at least in his mind. He leaned back in his chair, sliding forward a bit and gripping the armrests. "Do not miss me in my absence, Earth, as this world needs my attention for only but a fleeting moment." He said to himself, staring at a green, luscious planet on his screen, Coordinates 9045XY, someways from Earth, but realistically reachable with the technology at Max's disposal. He'd go alone, finding whatever he possibly could. He could ask the Dragon within the balls themselves, but he needed no aid - especially when he could just do it himself anyways.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Okarot suddenly grew angry as he listened to Alex talk. As if he could be beaten by this crossbred low class scum, "What, you think you're better than me?! Well, maybe, we should test that theory. I don't even need to transform to beat you.", he said, reacting poorly to Alex's bluff, "Let's see what you can do, and then maybe I'll believe you!", he yelled, as he shot up into the air. Suddenly, a blue aura surrounded him, and he cupped his hands together, focusing his energy and preparing a blast, "Consider this your test, if you survive fighting me, you win!", he screamed, before a blue ball of energy appeared in his hands.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 pm

New Neros wrote:.

Augustin Gediminid/White Prince

On the shores of the small island of Ur, Augustin was standing, ready to dive down, towards Max's underground fortress. Why did he need to do that. Well, there were a plethora of reasons for why would he. First of all, he never trusted Max. After all, "Mad" was in his name. And him retreating from the battlefield to his base seemed pretty suspicious. After all, he is a superhero now - he must search for possible enemies and bust villains.

Also, Namek. Okarot and the golden guy were going to Namek, to find the so-called "Dragon Balls" they seem to be of importance. And knowing Max, he is going to try to go after them as well. He knows everything. He probably knows that Augustin is standing on a cliff, ready to jump down. But who cares? Not me. And certainly not him. And after all, he's going to die eventually.

The Prince pushed a button on his left arm, and his armor changed into a pretty compact scuba gear suit. Perfect for diving! If only it didn't weigh a ton or so. He also turned on active camouflage,jus in case anyone tries to see him, and leaped off. Thankfully, he used his flight to slow down the fall, and submerged in water, then using it to search the depths of the Atlantic Ocean.

After a few minutes, a large metallic tube came to view. It was a ventillation tube. Perfect for him. Augustin swam up to it, opened it and then squeezed through. The fall was about 10 meters - no problem. Interestingly enough, the water didn't follow him. But not to Augustin - he knew what was going on. Punching through the tube and opening a hole in it, he landed in a long corridor. Team Finland, we're in. Turning off the scuba gear, though still keeping the camouflage, he turned on the infrared visors and checked the building. Quite a lot of people, and no idea which one is Max. He'll need to check all of them.

This will be a long night.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:12 pm

"Hey, Nathan. Wake up."

Nathan jerked upwards, momentarily confused. He had woken up to Richard repeatedly slapping his face. "Oh fuck. Richard. What happened?" Nathan questioned. As Nathan examined the lady below, he quickly answered his own question, "It was that cray cray lil' fucker wasn't it?". His glance quickly shifted to Nicholas' unconscious body. "Nicholas' still down? God, he's laz-"

"What? Um What? I'm awake. What the bloody hell's going on?" Nicholas mumbled drowsily.

"You were just sleeping on the job again, Nick." Nathan teased

Nicholas squinted his eyes and glared at Nathan before shifting his attention onto Richard. "Richard, you tell me, How did I get knocked out?".

"Don't worry." Richard responded, "Crazy lady below farted some fog, Nathan got knocked out too.".

"So, Nathan slept on the job too." Nicholas said sarcastically.

"Yeah. I did, seems like only Richard and the half-Saiyan, half-whatever was immune to whatever was in the fog.", Nicholas paused as he glanced at the fight erupting below him, "I get that the Extremis Virus in Richard might have burnt out whatever was in the fog, but how is the other guy still up? Nicholas pondered.

"Richard, you need to go look for survivors in the fog, a few seconds knocked us out, there might be people down below stuck breathing that fog.". Nathan instructed.

"Yes, sir." Richard said as he immediately leapt down to the streets.

The streets were thick with fog, but Richard steered clear from the escalating fight. As he scouted his surroundings for trapped civilians, his eyes came upon a limp arm, hanging from an exposed gap, under a stack of concrete debris. Richard strode forward fearing the worst. He hastily began to clear the rubble, hoping he hadn't been too late. As soon as the body was exposed, he gracefully maneuvered his body in and dug the limp body out.

Richard lifted the dead civilian as he examined his surroundings, making sure that this was the only civilian trapped in the fog. When he was sure that there weren't anyone else around, he slung the limp body onto his shoulders and leapt back to the rooftop where Nathan and Nicholas was.

"I only found one, there shouldn't be anyone else nearby.", Richard declared as he arrived onto the rooftop.

"Great, lay him dow-"

"But he's dead." Richard interrupted, "Those fuckers killed him, the rubble wasn't crushing him, I could have dug him out.". Richard continued. Nathan stared despondently at the corpse, unsure of what to say.

"Richard, you're right, but there's nothing we can do about it, we can only count our blessings that you got us out in time.", Nicholas paused, "Lay his body down, he might have family outside of the city, they'll probably want the body back. ".

"Yeah." Nathan agreed, "Lay him down beside me." He instructed, "I can do some light testing, find out what exactly's in the fog.". Richard proceeded to carefully place the corpse gently onto the ground.
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:09 am

Finland SSR wrote:-snip

A violation of Ur's airspace would not go unheeded, yet would not be met with retaliatory force immediately - it would be monitored. It seemed like Max's favorite spot was that high-tech chair of his, allowing him to control the vast super computers before him, and other things he'd be reluctant to immediately admit. What he kept track of was anyones' guess, as hundreds of windows would open and close in an instant as the King of Ur's hypermind conducted research and simply thought - it was relaxing to him. It was here were Maxwell had first gotten the reports and quietly tracked them, watching every move of this intruder.

"Prince Gediminid, you grace us with your presence." He said to himself, his armor seeming to dissipate into thin air, Max now sitting on his chair nude. "Yet how rude, a royal such as yourself unable to so much as knock." Maxwell rose from his seat and began to walk the halls of his fortress complex, a small display visible to his own eye, keeping track of where Augustin was exactly. It seems like this was his first time in here - a security measure Mad Max will correct later - and that he didn't know where Max was.

As he walked, nude, down the halls so far below the ground, his workers and technicians hardly batted an eye. It was much the case of the Emperor's New Clothes - no one dare question Mighty Max. Finally, the Mad King found a wall that caught his attention. Just beyond, separated by a foot of concrete, was the intruder - White Prince. In the most badass way possible, Mad Max channeled his vast reserves of energy and spun on his heel, going from a normal walking position directly into a punching one at the drop of a hat, as he collided against the reinforced concrete wall, tearing through it and sending rocks and shrapnel all over the other side, bringing Mad Max face to face with the rat himself.

"They have better be a good reason why you are here, Augustin." He bellowed, his birthday suit unscathed by the rock bath, a visibly angry look in his eye, and a body posture that foretold that he was ready to fight at any moment. "Now, speak before you cannot."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am

New Neros wrote:.

The White Prince immediately turned around as the wall was torn, standing defensively, but quickly dropped the stance. Well, this is really, really awkward. Augustin was about to laugh. Come on, it's a 7 feet hulking man tearing through a wall completely baked and acts like nothing happened! Oh well. I guess that's how they say "hello" here in the Atlantic. After all, it's an island - island people tend to be weird. Just look at Japan.

"Ho ho ho! A man of few clothes as usual, Max." Augustin finally pulled himself back together. "Come on, you're the king of this place. Show your people a good example." he then cleared his throat, then continued. "Or maybe, I guess, you want me to rip off that tiny dong of yours? Can't stick it in a woman, I guess a garbage can would work fine too." Why was he suddenly so confident that he could insult Mad Max? Well, he believed in his armor's ability to hold off the human Hulk. Which could be proven baseless, but who knows at this point.

"Come on, Max, we both know why I'm here. The Saiyans that landed on Earth came here for the Dragon Balls. They must be very important, if they went across the galaxy to get them. Wait, didn't they talk about a wish or something? Whatever. And knowing the power-hungry you, you probably want them and came here to find out something about them."

"So that is why I am here. Just to check if you aren't trying to use them for anything stupid. After all, the "Mad" in your name makes it obvious you would abuse anything important."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:42 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

What an idiot.

Turned out, he need focus in either, sensing her begin to draw her knife, he phased behind her, grasping her elbow with his right hand and drawing his foot back, aiming to kick her in the center of her spine.

"Yo stupid bitch! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

"Well well well, what's going on down there?" Sayaku mused, flying over what appeared to be a battlezone. He lowered himself to the ground to see Noreen and Hiroshi locked in combat in the middle of a cloud of gas. "This could either be a friendly spar gone wrong, or someone had a freaking car thrown at them or something.

"You! Tough guy! Why are you beating up on that chick? She stand you up or something?" Sayaku dropped his bag on the ground and cracked his knuckles. "At least let her have a chance and give her the knife back."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:01 am

Finland SSR wrote:snip

Mad Max looked down upon the White Prince, ignoring the petty insults and listening to the information he was receiving. All of which Max already knew, but still had trouble understanding why exactly he had been followed. No matter, Augustin was not his prime enemy, yet anyways. "If you must know, Prince Gediminid, I removed my armor so that you wouldn't detect it's metal component and single me out ahead of time. Besides," He said, the armor seeming to emerge from his skin as if something floating on water comes to the surface, "I can keep it with me at all times. Matters likes to behave...strangely when given energy, no?"

Once he was fully decent once more, he crossed his arms in defiance of the White Prince. "Came here? I live here." He said with confidence, but narrowed his eyes. The White Prince was someone he could not pull the wool over, and in truth, he would find out sooner or later. "Regardless of that fact, follow me." He ordered, leaving the destroyed wall where it was and walking down a hallway. "I'm surprised you know of the Dragon Balls. Make no pun about them and my prior nudity, either, or I shall keep you as a political prisoner. Anyways, the Saiyans have indeed come here looking for them as it grants a single, almost undeniable wish. However, why do you think they haven't found them yet?" He asked, as he walked and talked.

Knowing Augustin had figured it out anyways, he revealed the answer, "Because I have them."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse