NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu May 07, 2015 7:46 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:
After both a lengthy conversation and a small fight, Asumar and Arctico quickly returned, both of them having repaired the Washington Monument back to its full potential and fixing up whatever damage they had done "Well anyways..." Asumar said as he stuck his Gunbai onto the ground, having enjoyed the fight against Arctico, who Asumar found was a combatant who stood up against the Lord Frost of his own timeline "Sorry for earlier, but I think I was called a walking piece of hair gel before, and the person who said it was my friend Kilian, so I couldn't necessarily attack him because he's so damn fast." Asumar said, taking a quick glance to Kilian.

Arctico chuckled, he honestly didn't know that a person like Asumar had such a mundane sense of humor, but nonetheless it did cause Arctico to laugh at the joke "It's alright my friend, although you really do pack a punch, what with your continent and island busting punches, I could have sworn you broke something relatively minor in my arm and face, but anyways..." Arctico turned to Alexander "- What has been said during our little absence?" Arctico asked.

"Speed is kind of my thing, hence the Godhood and name- Holy crap what the hell happened to her?" He stopped his thought halfway through when he saw an injured Julie. "She's the Lantern you were telling me about? I imagined she would be less... Injured."

"Holy shit, Julie." Alex said and floated over. "Are you okay? What happened?" Alex didn't know why he asked that, it was obvious that she fought some alternate universe version of herself. One who was a bit more vicious. "I can see her cells regenerating, but she's going to need some time." Alex said and looked back at Julie. "Just sit down."

"Minus Miss Martian's injuries, I think we are coming together nicely. I mean this could have gone a hell of a lot worse. I could have vibrated his organs into goo." He said ever so slightly taunting to Alex.

"If there's something yo're trying to say..." Alex muttered not starting to get slightly annoyed.

"Come on man. This is commonplace back in my universe. Hasn't anyone ever trash talked in this universe?" Kilian asks.

Alright alright alright! The same voice called out again. You guys made nice ALREADY? Ah come on! The said said with a voice that sounded like he was pretending to be annoyed with the situation. You know what? This is my fault, most of your universal counterparts are good guys. I said most, Ms. Julie. He chimed out and followed by a small snicker. So. How about we make this more interesting? See, in the other universe, things are a bit quieter because most of their bad guys have been killed. Wouldn't you guess I can raise the dead? Let's have some fun! Mister... Speed Demon. Good lord, you've got a long list of enemies. Galactus, Guardians of the Universe, Zuum, Frost, Nekron... Well, those last two applies to everyone from that universe. He gets around, doesn't he?

"Really? How did you make an enemy out of freaking Galactus and the Guardians?" Alex asked. "I can probably understand the others, but Galactus isn't necessarily a bad guy..." Alex said.

"Galactus and I, at least last time I talked to the guy, were on pretty good terms, minus the time I blew a hole in his foot because I was in the middle of going crazy. The Guardians are mad at me for replicating their tech, and making Lantern Rings that run off of Speed Force energy... And then started my own Lantern Corp... Then they tried to kill me, and I admit it, I may have gotten a little upset and... Erm... Vibrated one of their internal organs into paste... Then they killed my pregnant wife... Then I stole the Orange Lantern Ring, All-Black The Necro-Sword, and kind of killed one of them back and went on a rampage..."

"Like I said: Roller coaster from hell."

Julie sighed. "I'm fine. In massive amounts of pain, but nothing my regen can't handle." She said, as her arm grew back. "Luckily it wasn't my ring arm or I wouldn't have made it out alive." She commented. "Apparently alternate me not only has a yellow power ring but also happens to be a white Martian... which is just super." She sighed, moving her regrown limb back and forth. "Also, I'm not Miss Martian."

When she heard the snickering, she got a little mad. "Yeah... Hardy har." She muttered. Everyone else got awesome alternate versions of themselves and she got one who wanted to tear her throat out.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu May 07, 2015 7:48 am

Peter Bennett, who had been there during the whole thing, looked at Speed Demon. He reached out to shake the man's hand, surprised that he had such a long list.

"Someone gets around, don't they?" he said, chuckling.

Victor, meanwhile, had received a distress call from Owlman in Gotham. Apparently something called the 'Court of Owls' had him. The full message was as follows:

Victor, the Court of Owls are going to get me. There's no getting out of this. Get that robot you're uploaded to to Gotham City and find Batgirl. Help her.

That's when it cut to static. Victor relayed the message to Vision X, who agreed to visit Gotham and see if he could help any. Without saying a word, Vision X took off for Gotham, traveling as fast as possible, only to find it in chaos. The Synthroid didn't have time to take care of each crime, he had to find Batgirl and take care of the big one first, then work his way down to the smaller crimes.

Vision X finally located her, landing next to her and another woman. A quick facial scan of the woman and a databank search by both VX and Victor gave them a name and contract, but nothing more. It seemed like her history was blocked. The white being looked at them both.

"I'm not intruding, am I?" he asked.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu May 07, 2015 8:57 am

Asterdan wrote:*snip*Vision X finally located her, landing next to her and another woman. A quick facial scan of the woman and a databank search by both VX and Victor gave them a name and contract, but nothing more. It seemed like her history was blocked. The white being looked at them both.

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Not at all" replied CeeCee as she was waiting a moment for her suit to do a scan on this new person to see if she could find out who this is, once she had a positive match about 2 seconds later she continued her sentence "Vision X. If you wish to know my mission here in Gotham I was just explaining it any way. I still have the contract open. But as it seems unlikely that you were one off my hacking targets, considering you're not usually located in Gotham, as far as my suit can tell me, I am however incapable off determining any possible mission parameters you may have that would bring you here, besides fighting crime I suppose. Would you mind me inquiring in to what those parameters are?"

CeeCee's body language and actual spoken language was even more formal and military than when she was only addressing Batgirl. This was because what she now knew off Vision X thanks to her suit she was aware that this man was several ranks above her in terms off power.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 am

Siliarba wrote:
Asterdan wrote:*snip*Vision X finally located her, landing next to her and another woman. A quick facial scan of the woman and a databank search by both VX and Victor gave them a name and contract, but nothing more. It seemed like her history was blocked. The white being looked at them both.

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Not at all" replied CeeCee as she was waiting a moment for her suit to do a scan on this new person to see if she could find out who this is, once she had a positive match about 2 seconds later she continued her sentence "Vision X. If you wish to know my mission here in Gotham I was just explaining it any way. I still have the contract open. But as it seems unlikely that you were one off my hacking targets, considering you're not usually located in Gotham, as far as my suit can tell me, I am however incapable off determining any possible mission parameters you may have that would bring you here, besides fighting crime I suppose. Would you mind me inquiring in to what those parameters are?"

CeeCee's body language and actual spoken language was even more formal and military than when she was only addressing Batgirl. This was because what she now knew off Vision X thanks to her suit she was aware that this man was several ranks above her in terms off power.

In response, Vision X held his hand in front of him, palm up. A blue hologram of Victor appeared, the sentient AI looked up at Vision X before looking at the Batgirl and CeeCee.

"Victor, please relay the message from Owlman." Vision X said.
"Yes sir," Victor replied, turning to face the two women, "This is a message I received from a colleague of the late Jackson Stark: Victor, the Court of Owls are going to get me. There's no getting out of this. Get that robot you're uploaded to to Gotham City and find Batgirl. Help her."
"This, CeeCee, is why I am here." Vision X continued, "A colleague of one of my creators is in trouble, and so far neither Victor or myself have been able to find anything on this 'Court of Owls'."

Vision X began scanning the surroundings, making sure they weren't being spied on.

"Before Owlman's last transmission," Victor continued as Vision X surveyed the area, "He asked me to search every database in the world, including the Batcomputer, for information on the Court of Owls. In order to do this, I activated another one of Jackson's sentient AI programs, Synthia. She was destroyed in a hacking attempt on the Batcomputer, so any information she had is now gone."

A look of determination spread across the robot's face as he noticed something nearby. Three blades forced their way through his knuckles, virtually identical to those of Wolverine, except that his were made of a mixture of adamantium and vibranium. Vision X activated his motion sensors just in time to come across a masked creature. It tossed a helmet before disappearing. Vision X raised his other hand, using his telekinesis to bring the helmet to him.

"Owlman's helmet.." Victor said.
"Then they have him." Vision X continued, "CeeCee, I will help you in your mission in any way possible. Your name and contract were found thanks to a combined search effort of Victor and myself. It looks like Gotham needs all the help it can get. Batgirl, you should focus on finding Batman and the others."

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 07, 2015 9:39 am

You're alive aren't you? Martians are tough to kill. I suspect you'll live. He said and stopping talking when Shizuo mentioned resurrecting villains. I actually had something different in mind, but that is actually a very good idea! Some of you might see some familiar faces. Or not. I'm just making this up as I go so... Bear with me. I don't plan on anyone dying. Not unless you're careless or bloodthirsty. But luckily you're superheroes. You're invulnerable! So dying should be pretty difficult for you. So. I'm gonna bring in someone from Kilian's past that he's not going to like.

"Oh God... That could be any of the cosmic beings I pissed off... The entire Kree Epire, That thing... Zuumsday. Oh Christ above..." Kilian started counting his enemies on his fingers. "Yeah... I get around. And I have the effect of somehow getting myself into things like that." He said and went back to counting any of the large number of people he had wound up fighting in the past when a bolt of red lightning zipped by and stopped behind Kilian and everyone.

"Look what we have here!" The mildly distorted voice said. "I get a one way ticket out of the Speed Force and you break the universe, Kilian? Good Lord you cannot seem to stop completely screwing things up can you?" The man said in a tone one would consider quite condescending. "I swear, without me here to set you straight, you're gonna keep screwing things up. You have a habit of doing that don't you?"

"Zuum..." Kilian said and backed up a step. "You know I had nothing to do with this. We're just trying to stop-"

"Blah blah blah, don't give a damn. Gonna go have me some fun. See if they got any speedsters worth something. Otherwise... Eh. Keep up slow poke!" Zuum said and shot off in the distance with a dark red trail of lightning. Kilian shot after him, leaving the same trail, but bright blue.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu May 07, 2015 9:47 am

Peter's eyes went wide as that thing appeared behind Kilian. They apparently knew each other, and the things name was apparently Zuum. Peter sighed, he had got to touch Speed Demon, so he could replicate his abilities. He just hoped he and/Alex were fast enough to keep up.

"Hey, Alex," Peter began, "Think we're quick enough? I mean, I replicated your powers, and your the expert on them, so..."

Peter looked back up at the other Earth, the light casting strange shadows on his face, which when combined with the scar across his face made him look quite menacing. Peter floated there, still trying to take in what had happened. He wasn't even sure they should go after the two, maybe let this world's Flash family take care of it.

Bill Weld 2020

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

Outworlder stared at the second earth with utter silence. Here, in ridicule of all of the laws of physics he had ever heard, a second earth had seemed to decide to show up for no reason. "Well... I don't believe that is supposed to happen." This was probably some inter dimensional interaction of some sort. He had seen things like this before, with certain aspects of one universe crossing over into another, but never on such a scale. An entire planet? He decided he had come to this planet just in time.

He looked down to the planet below, seeing a few beings gathered around each other. He thought he recognized one of them. Alex. That was his name. He flew just within earshot, and stayed back to observe.

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

Vladkaht cringed at the noise, then bellowed in anger as he flung them to the side in anger. The primal energy made him channel his animal side, the side similar to an alpha male competing for dominance with a rival. He was sinister and calculated like a lion stalking its prey. He looked to the golem as it began to weaken underneath her draining. Covering himself by a volley of primal darts, he dashed at inhuman speeds over to the second fight. He lept over the two Titans, uttering yet another incantation. His voice chattered and cracked like a thousand demons being whipped by fiery flails. In mid air he released a from his hands the Hand of Chaos. It struck the flesh creature vertically, perfectly positioned top worse all the way down from the top of its head to its feet. Then he caused his golem to grab hold of the hole it had made, and it gushed molten magma into the flesh thing, causing its core to catch Fire.

He caught his breath for a second, then eyed the witch. "Look at you, coward. Hiding behind others and using them as shields. I do not hide behind shields and captured souls. I do not cower away from pain! I am more of a warrior than you will ever be!" Energy glowed around his fists, and he launched himself into the air on his powerful legs.

He dodged the attacks coming at him from all directions, twisting and turning in flight. With a feral cry he dove into the mass of spirits with a strike that shook the ground. The spirits howled and whispered in his ears, tearing his skin and trying to rip him to shreds. He paid no attention to the agony on his body, but instead tore further and further towards her. He felt a cold hand clutch his throat, and suddenly he could not move. The witch was not stupid enough to let him through easily. Blades of primal energy rapped around his hands. He hacked and slashed his way past her defenses and attacks with a horrible laughter. Then, when his body might have been shredded by the sheer weight of souls upon him, he reached out and grabbed the witch from behind her wall. He threw her down to earth with a thud. And came crashing down towards her. His feet hit the ground in a sinister tremor.

Blood dripped from the tears in his skin, and muscle sagged off of him. Then, as he limped forward, it all began to fall back into place. Sinew and bone morphed to repair itself, and his skin regrew to cover his damaged figure. With his body fully repaired, he cried to his challenger, "Face me coward!" And He catapulted himself toward her once again, brandishing glowing ethereal fists.

She laughed as he charged through her spirits, like someone charging uphil, though when she was thrown to the ground, she felt pain, and rage. Suddenly everything became less jokes and more anger. He... layed a hand on me. HOW DARE HE! She gritted her teeth in rage. "A warrior you say?" She quickly summoned another wall of spirits in front of her, blocking him again, a large and thick wall of the dead and damned like quicksand. Then, she began to drain. This time, she went for his life force and mental energy, directly draining the things that kept him fighting. Then she used the spare magic she had drained from the collusus to fire a purple wave of pure death, one which would slowly force his body to decay and rot once it touched him. "How proud you must be of your strength, of your speed. Well I'm going to chip away at it, take it away bit by bit until there is nothing left but the rotting corpse you are worthy of." She said, now very serious about ending this man.

Vladkaht felt the destruction of his life force, of his flesh, and of his very mind. His flesh began to bubble and twitch, slowly dissolving underneath the wave of destruction. His face ripped away from his body upon impact, revealing the grinning skull underneath, and then quickly reformed overtop. Blood and guts spewed off of his body and healed just as fast. The pain was that of utter torment, of destruction more powerful than any mere wound could inflict. He fought back against the attack on his mind, trying to grab hold of the energy before it could be stolen.

He struggled under the devastation the spell wrought, but did not falter. He uttered the cast that he had learned as a child, the first he had learned. With a pulse Vladkaht teleported behind his foe. He summoned a noose of primal energy around her neck, and lifted her into the air. "You shall suffer ". Vladkaht channeled all of his energy into her, using her own drain spell as an augmentation of his attack. "Can you feel it? The primal forces ripping you apart? This power I wield is not something you can take! It's something that chooses you! "

His lips vibrated once again, and from his spare hand a huge torrent of flame engulfed the witch in seconds. The fire was more than just meager flame, but a supernatural force that burned any material. It would burn on and in until there was nothing left to burn, or Vladkaht himself willed it to stop. He dropped her to the ground. His face continued to shift underneath her spell, but slowed over time, allowing his sadistic smile to be clearly visible. Arcs of primal energy struck her once more, adding to the heat that caused the asphalt to sizzle and catch fire. "This pain you feel is unending. You cannot stop it. Only I can. Beg for mercy, and I may alleviate your torment."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 am

Alex blinked for a moment trying to understand what that thing was. "I wasn't even fast enough to touch the guy when he came after me the first time. He's not joking about being fast, that's for certain." Alex said. "I don't know how to catch him." Alex said flat out. He's seen fast people before, but Speed Demon was on another level.

Don't worry about him. Speedy's killed Zuum once, I'm sure he can do it again. I've got something more interesting for everyone else. He's Big! He's mean! He nearly killed Superman like... several times! Let's give a round of applause, FOR DOOMSDAY! The voice said making his voice sound like that of a stereotypical sports announcer. And as he finished, the ground beneath their feet began to rumble and some parts began to collapse, as the massive gray monster ripped through the surface, pissed off and bloodthirsty. He looks mad. Can't imagine why. This should be fun!

Kilian and Zuum were fighting all across the globe, throwing punch after punch, attempting to grab one another, it would be quite violent if anyone without enhanced senses could actually see more than two bolts of blue and red lightning trying to kill eachother.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Benjamin was disturbed that he had been identified, and stepped back for a moment. He was shocked to say the least, but he kept his composure.
"Well well, so you know who i am do you? Thats troubling."

Meanwhile, AGDAI had amassed a force of bots great enough to wage a full scale war on SHIELD and the Avengers.
It was absolutely necesarry that they be destroyed or captured at all costs. This would be easier than before for him.
He had fixed rhe problem with his eyes, making them also of Vibranium. They were made of steel enforced class inthe front, but the exterior of the optical sensors were vibranium as were the wires moving through his body. They would not be so easily damaged again, and could resist energy attacks to a great degree. They were capable of seeing in infrared, normal, night vision, and various other types. He had also been doing some serious work on his paralysis beam which would be his main weapon, and it was nearly done. He would have to add the design to his core. If this was done, he would modify his energy projectors within his finger and palms, and also his optical sensors, so they could fire not only concussive energy and lasers, but also this paralysis beam. If he could paralyze his opponents by hitting them with a beam, his opponents would be nothing. This would take a short while longer, but once complete he would be undefeatable by the Avengers or the Justice League. Even Superman would be of little use while Paralyzed. Not to mention, he was about to go hunting for some kryptonite. Superman was, in AGDAI's opinion, was his only great threat and must be eliminated. He calculated Superman would defeat him easily if he had no kryptonite, but with it he had a 99% chance of victory.

While he continued to evolve himself. his armies launched an attack on the SHIELD headquarters, arriving and commensing an assault on the defenses.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu May 07, 2015 5:22 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Asumar and Arctico both took a step back as Doomsday emerged from the ground, all of them taken off guard by the quick appearance of Doomsday, Asumar began to levitate, placing the Golden Lantern Ring on his own ring finger while he also suppressed his Celestial Transformation in order to get a more accurate read on Doomsday's power "Warning, this course of action is unadvised, suggest retreating and recovering lost power." The Golden Lantern Ring warned its wearer, with Asumar chuckling as he ignored the Ring's warning "Well then, I've heard some things about this entity, apparently he had killed Superman multiple times and whenever he dies, his gains invulnerability to the very thing that killed him before." Asumar's hair started to rise up, his power signature becoming more and more prevalent with each passing moment "Well then I guess I'll have to beat you so badly that your pint sized brain will learn to stay down!" Asumar then took off at near light speed, delivering a solid kick to Doomsday's chin.

However, to Asumar's surprize, the entity known as Doomsday was not phased whatsoever by the attack, which was meant to be an island destroying attack at least but no, Doomsday still stood, it's eyes beginning to tinge with a vengeful fire that consumed it "Oh Sh-" Doomsday then delivered a far more powerful punch to Asumar's abdomen, sending him flying back to the rocks of the MLK JR Memorial "Looks like I overlooked the sheer power of Doomsday, he's the fucking entity that killed SUPERMAN." Asumar growled as Arctico shouted back to him "No Shit Asumar!, Superman could kill both of us with just heat vision." Arctico turned as he helped Asumar back up onto his feet "- Now let us do this together, try not to fuck up Asumar!" Arctico cried out as he took off after Doomsday, with Asumar following close behind "Oh trust me, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu May 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Siliarba wrote:-snip-.

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

Elena quickly read the document, frowning a bit as she did so. She respected the military for all that they did, but there were some traits and characteristics she wasn't the biggest fan of. "The name's Batgirl. If you're going to work with me, then I will set a few rules of mine own, some contradicting your contract. First of all, civilian casualties should be avoided at all costs. Second, deadly force is not permitted, unless you are unmistakably sure that you will be killed if you do not use deadly force. Deadly force is permitted against non-sentient beings, such as robots or such. Thirdly, you're in my city, you follow my commands and guidelines. If you have questions, ask them. As we are working towards the same goal, that should be agreeable. Welcome to Gotham." she said grimly, looking around at the city.

As Vision X arrived, she sighed. "Too many people in my city," she muttered to herself, before turning to him. "All Owlman had to do to access the Batcomputer was to ask me. I do know the password. However, apparently it hasn't been compromised. Good, though I'm sorry to hear of this needless death. Gotham does need all the help it can get, for now. Finding Batman will not be my top priority however. Batman is more than capable of taking care of himself, and if our positions were switched, Gotham comes first. Gotham always comes first. As I said to CeeCee here, you're in my city, you follow my commands, Vision X. Reaching into her utility belt, she pulled out the map of Gotham. For retrieving Owlman, you and CeeCee should first look where I originally fought them, in the old warehouse. It's marked on the map. After that, check underground complexes, abandoned buildings, and the like. Meanwhile, I will be systematically bringing back order slowly to Gotham, first by handling the Arkham breakout. Also, here." she said, handing out comlinks. "That should keep us in constant communication. Inform me of any developments, and I will do the same. You may keep the map, I will not need it. Proceed with caution. Any questions?" she asked, looking at the two.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Helen Garden/Rabbit Girl

"No, this in particular has never happened, to my knowledge" Helen said, a bit confused. "This is odd, even on our standards. But this person has to be very powerful, whoever they are. Still, it shouldn't interfere too much with our trip for now. If things start getting chaotic I'll have to reassess the situation. I'll have the rabbits keep an eye on this around the world, and hopefully we'll get more information soon. Now, any actual questions?" Helen asked, keeping her eyes towards the sky but listening keenly. There were about 2 hours to go before they arrived.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu May 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Tomia:

Everything was moving so fast, even though she'd not moved a muscle. Even laying there, she could feel the air blasting around her. She didn't understand why, at least she couldn't fully understand why. It was impossible to say what it was, but she could feel it in the air itself. There were two forces coming out of the two men in the room. Hiroshi Mako, the one the little monster called her father, was letting off waves of it. It wasn't just the glowing golden light around him, but something behind all that. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. From the tiny creature, she could only sense the same kind of force, but it was horrible. It made her stomach twist just feeling it. Part of her thought she was just imagining it, if not all of her, but she couldn't help but have her attention drawn to it.

The invisible shockwaves which had been used to strike her down felt just like these forces, only more intense. Her body ached, but she just wanted to ignore it. Right now, all she wanted was to go home. Only there was no home to go back to. Her mom was gone too. All she had left was Hiroshi, and she knew he was going to save her. Just looking at him, all she could do was feel her heart swell with sorrow and hope. It was overpowering, she felt so drained from memories of her mother, but now all she could do was fixate on the warrior. All of this was going to be over as soon as he stopped Garlic.

"I was your first, wasn't I boy?" Garlic asked, his back facing towards Tomia. "I was the first one you cast into an oblivion of which there was no escape. It must have made it easier once you started slaughtering people in your new life? Please tell me it did. I like to imagine that I had a hand in the fucked up excuse of a life you find yourself in. I mean, You tried so hard to escape the fate you were destined, didn't you?"

The golden fighter across from the tiny demon didn't flinch, or shy away at all. Instead it was like watching a mountain in the middle of a storm. It was unbending, indomitable. It immediately made Tomia's heart jumped when she didn't seem him denying the words slaughter, or killings however. It wasn't because she understood the full scope of it, but she understood what had just happened to her mother and her people. She understood what taking away people's lives were, and she had quietly wanted the demon to be lying about it, lying about everything. He'd stolen her away from her home, and left everything in her life in ruins.

And now, the only one she wanted to save her, the only one left in the whole world who cared about her, seemed to be... part of what Garlic had told her he'd been.

"You mattered so little to me, I didn't even know who you were. I don't remember even fighting you," He responded, before smirking. "But anyone who loses to what? A three year old? Four year old? Isn't much of a problem."

The little gremlin made a snarling noise almost at the response before stepping forward.

"I was a problem for your all powerful father, now wasn't I?"

"Your a fool if you think I'm anything like him."

The pressure swirling around them intensified, and Tomia knew immediately the fight would begin. Unconsciously o, she began to shrink back, the weird sensations in the air growing worse as Hiroshi slid his foot back, offering a clawed hand in Garlics direction. She didn't ever have to experience a battle to know she needed to be a safe distance away, a small choking noise escaped her as she remembered how quickly they had murdered everyone around her that day… how quickly they had killed her mother.

"If you didn't know before, you'll soon learn I'm not my father. And I was already informed of how you gathered the Dragon Balls, Father has always had a hard time covering his tracks, same with you. You're just a coward you can't win in your own terms so you abduct a child. Your to pathetic to fight your own battles, you have to use tricks and magic to stand a chance against anyone of even moderate strength."

"Really now?" Garlic growled, huffing out his nose, the demon forced a giggle of sorts out. "Boy, I don't think you understand who you're dealing with." Sparks danced around the small monster, a wave of dust washing over Hiroshi.

But the air seemed to come ablaze a moment later, the dust sweeping away from the Golden Warrior.

"I don't think you understand you little shit. This isn't a fight. Your nothing to me, a momentary speed bump if anything." Hiroshi said evenly. " Your just a crazed, upstart prick who stole a child and would only fight me in populated areas. On top of all of this, your a Coward, who can't even fight his own battles. Your not a warrior, you don't deserve the power you wield, if I can even call it yours. I've seen much more deserving enemies with powers less than your own. You know what they had that you didn't? Skill."

Two gusts of wind swirled around the demon, the popping veins on his bald head visible even from behind. Lighting arced up the tiny creatures forearms, the granite walls buckling and warping around them. Both Warriors were to focused to here Tomia's cries.

" Oh I can't wait to fight you in my terms!" What began as a half cry became a full fledged roar within moments. " In fact, I can't wait to stare down the oblivion some many other wannabes have stood before, knowing that I will be the only one to survive it! To know that I will be the only one who will overcome it, and go on the dominate this universe! AND ALL THE SOULS THAT WILL BE SENT TO HELL WILL HAVE YOU TO THANK!"

The demons clothing tore away, the robes he wore becoming nothing but rags as the demons muscles exploded violently outwards, sparks crackling loudly across his arms and shoulders, the ground beneath him morphing and cracking as green-blue skin replaced the sickly pale skin from before. Suddenly, his entire frame doubled, and then seemingly blasted outward. The sensations in the air went wild as a deep black-red light swept into the air, before bursting around him. The entire castle seemed to rumble, its pillars and walls waning from whatever had happened. Despite the red tinted light coming from the beast, all Tomia's mind could think of was how dark it suddenly was, not only in the sensations of the air, but physically.

"Isn't that better? Maybe you'd like to begin now?" Garlci chuckled darkly, his voice echoing loudly through the air, overwhelming Tomia with its intensity like the power he now controlled.

"Is that all?" The Man Garlic claimed was her father said, the bored tone in his voice more than clear, it was obvious.

"S-Simian Bastard, I'll make sure to remember that confidence when I'm beating the lif-"

Garlic couldn't finish his sentence. Faster then Tomia could comprehend, the world went from very dark, to VERY bright, and very hot. Golden energy rolled of Hiroshi in waves, the physical eye of the storm of black energy surrounding him. The power he exerted shook the castle more terribly then Garlic could dream of, even during his change. The air seemingly caught fire around them, the heat setting fire to most of the ruined throne room. The granite floor buckled beneath him, massive chunks of stone fissuring and jutting from the floor at odd angles. Chips clipped her as she shrieked, tears welling in her eyes, threatening to spill over if not for how hard she had them closed. All she heard was a thundering boom, then the castle crumbled around her.

Hiroshi:

The world shook with the impact of Hiroshi's boot against Garlics side, the Demon howling with agony as his right side bent in violently, his body almost folding against the Halflings leg. For several moments, the duo floated amongst the falling debris, or so it seemed to him. He could see Garlics motuh open in slow motion, without a doubt to spew a half assed remake about the fight 'Just beginning' But Hiroshi was in no mood to listen to another monologue. Swiping upwards, his elbow smashed the creatures mouth closed, blood spewing dramatically from Garlics mouth as he was rocketed upwards through the throne rooms roof, storm crashing around the Golden Warrior.

He'd not even begun tapping into his full power, hadn't even turned up the heat, and this guy couldn't even block two simple blows? Even when He gave him more then enough time to recover before the second. It was comical really, this little green shit ( Or at least he used to be little ) wanted to be a galactic conquerer, yet couldn't keep up with him when he gave hardly any effort, let alone actually tired? It was entirely pathetic, and it showed how sloppy he was. Every time someone came to be some conqueror, they were always arrogant, and sloppy. Even Mad Max, someone who Hiroshi begrudgingly respected, wasn't a perfect warrior. His Father was even worse when it came to actual technique or strategy. Now this guy? This was a warrior who wouldn't have matched up with a third class soldier were it not for him stealing energy from a demon world, and earning more power through using the Dragon Balls. What did he bring to the table? Immortality? That was garbage, given that Hiroshi had yet to see a demonstration. Nothing that was threatening about Garlic was actually Garlic.

Shaking his head, Hiroshi r focused upon the hole in the roof, an intense glare settle upon a particularly large pile of granite. The dark energies swirling around it informed him if what he'd guessed. Garlic wand down, just fuming beneath some ruble, most likely nursing a broken jaw. Hiroshi fought off a chuckle as he extended a palm, azure energies gathering within like water in a flood pan.

"Come on now, I understand I hurt your feelings by cutting you off, but if you come out when can sit down and talk this over like big boys." Hiroshi's voice echoed louder than he'd expected, and angered him more than he'd admit. The silence beyond his own aura was incredibly annoying.

Finally, something happened, but that it so heavily confused the Saiyan only furthered his frustrations. The rubble sucked inwards, disappearing within moments of its beginning, followed by the energy hidden beneath it. Spinning as the air shifted wildly around him, his boots sliding backwards with a powerful vacuum, Hiroshi cleanly caught a large greenish blue hand, the veiny fist lodged against the Saiyans Palm, the demon behind it breathing angrily from his nose.

Not even letting him finish, Hiroshi snapped his leg to the side, catching Garlic in the side of the knee, before swinging his fist sideways, his knuckles smacking wetly against the Demons bruised cheek. Blood spattered out of his mouth before he flipped around, releasing Garlic's arm as he went, and crashing the tip of his boot against the side of the giant's head. The sound of a vicious impact clapped throughout the room before the blue beast slammed face first into the ground. The entire floor began to crack apart, almost giving way. This structure couldn't handle much more abuse, and Hiroshi knew it.

Immediately, he looked over towards Tomia, who was huddling behind Garlic's throne, and he internally cursed himself. He needed to move the location of the fight, and he needed to make sure she got to safety.

"I don't need to be any stronger to stop attacks from a talentless fool like yourself, Garlic," He pointed out. "You insult me by even pretending to be a threat to me. This is all just some sham."

And it was. The entirety of this all was just orchestrated. Nothing about it was natural, neither his enemy, nor the conflict. He had no right to revenge against him, because he was a weak fool.

Of all the beings in the universe I've wronged, this pool of scum has the least right to try to claim anything from me.

Slowly, the blue form started to pull itself up, dragging up the ground with him. His arms trembled for a moment as he brought himself up, before beginning to rise to one knee.

"A sham?" Garlic breathed. "Like your life on this planet, Hiroshi? Like pretending you could ever exist here like one of them?! Believing you could ever love one of them? That girl Claudia I believe? "

How much of his life had the demon seen? It didn't matter. Everything it said was just poison.

"How much will you spend to win this battle, I wonder?" Garlic chuckled, wiping his chin of a trickle of blood as he pulled himself back to his full height, staring back down towards him with a kind of delight in his eyes. It was hard for the Golden Warrior to grasp how he'd been taking so much enjoyment out of being humiliated. So far he couldn't lay a hand on him, and all Garlic had done was eat the floor. It was obvious he was no match for him, but he was there, grinning now, as if he'd obtained some kind of victory.

Dodging his head to one side, Hiroshi felt the swift motion of Garlic's head shoot past his head. In a blur of several motions his body twisted and turned in each direction, sliding past two kicks and another punch. Each blow that swung helplessly past him just made him glare with even more contempt towards Garlic as he chuckled, unleashing his flurry of attacks, trying to land a punch on him anywhere. He telegraphed every blow with obvious motions and pitiful strikes. His body was too bulky, further slowing him down.

"I've wanted nothing more then to see this again, this phenomenal power of yours, Hiroshi!" Garlic laughed. "I've been denied its touch for so. Very. Long!"

The cackle that echoed through the castle surrounded them as the attacked continued. So he was getting off on him beating his head in? Was that what was really going on here? Sneering with disgust, kicking one of Garlic's fists aside as it came towards him, Hiroshi drifted into him, jabbing into his abdomen, before striking again and again like lightning. Each blow dented the giant's body inward as huge swaths of muscle tensed inward. Each blow lead to another howl as Garlic seemed to freeze in the air from the blows. Striking again and again, the meat began to make wet sounds as it was pulverized against the rib cage, before he rocketed upward with an uppercut, sending Garlic straight into the air.

Appearing above him, Hiroshi pulled his two arms together, before sending them cracking down on the demon. With a massive whoosh, followed by a boom, the giant was sent flipping helplessly through the air towards another part of the castle. A pain filled cry followed him, before it turned briefly, into a chuckle. It was then that Hiroshi saw something which made his eyes widen. Darkness appeared in a bubble in the air. Light didn't pass through it, and instead distorted around its edges. Air and seemingly everything sucked in towards it, and as Garlic fell, he plunged directly into it. Immediately, his energy disappeared into the very oblivion which he fell.

What the Hell is that?

Suddenly, something sucked him higher into the air. By the time he looked up, Hiroshi only saw blue. Something hard collided with his face, following all the momentum of the giant. It was Garlic's elbow, and he felt his aura blunt the attack, but his face still shifted down from the sheer force of the hit. Unable to stop himself, not expecting to be struck so abruptly from nowhere, the Saiyan tumbled out of the sky, before landing on his feet dozens of meters below.

"Shit," He breathed.

Appearing a blur next to him, the cackling demon followed up his previous assault, only to find Hiroshi gracefully backhanding already where he sensed his motion. It was a simple response, and the immediate impact cracking the blue demon's nose made Garlic stumble back.

"Do you really think I'm going to lose to some gimmick?"

Not willing to give Garlic a chance to regroup, He twisted around in two steps, before spinning around with full momentum, and throwing his leg out, catching Garlic in his badly abused midsection. This time a bruise exploded in the middle of his abdominal muscles. A gagging noise vomited out of the foul creature's mouth, before he shot back at the speed of a bullet, breaking through the wall of his own throne room.

Hiroshi wasn't even labored so far, his breathing steady and easy.

Walking through the hole he'd made not a second later, the monster seemed utterly unfazed by the abuse his body had just suffered. The bruises across his chest and abdomen seemed to have utterly disappeared, his features were scuffed, but unbruised and unscathed otherwise across his face. It was enough to make his eyes narrow, giving him an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. All of those blows couldn't just be ignored. Piccolo's words regarding Garlic's immortality were fresh in his mind, and it was definitely concerning. Worse, he could tell Garlic picked up on it.

"Surprised?" Garlic remarked. "So you're noticing just how effective those attacks of yours are, hm?"

Slowly relaxing his stance, Hiroshi stretched his arms briefly, before beginning to walk forward.

"And you're noticing you can't even hit me?" He reminded. "I'm just getting warmed up too."

"Immortal" or not, if he was so useless he couldn't land a real blow, then that would buy Hiroshi enough time for-

Energy was being gathered and focused into Garlic's left hand, and he manifested a hellish red ball of energy, black lightning rippling around it. Turning two red eyes down towards the energy, Garlic stared into it with a grin before looking up at Hiroshi. The wave itself was not going to exactly kill him, even if he took it head on, so it just left him to calculate what he was doing. The second Garlic spoke, was the second Hiroshi pulled it all together.

"You see, there is one other thing however, Hiroshi ," Garlic grinned. "I only have to fight you. You have to fight me..."

Pointing his hand out towards his throne, the red energy swirled violently before beginning to expand rapidly.

"And defend her!"

Time slowed for him as the wave was unleashed. Blitzing forward with all of his speed, Hiroshi appeared in front of Tomia, grabbing her before he felt the scorching wave of energy make contact
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu May 07, 2015 6:50 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

*snip*

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Fine by me, wile I have the clearance to use lethal force and no issue using it, but I still prefer to not use it in any case. Also I have no issue with accepting you as a superior in this mission for the time being. If you have more than one head you end up fighting, better to have a clear line off command."

CeeCee banged her vehicle twice on the side and it's engines began to activate as it drove off towards Gotham City "Defender, my vehicle, will do reconnaissance in the city, it will send out reports of street by street and sent it to the following frequency." CeeCee showed her computer screen again, which was now showing all the info of where the reports off her vehicle were being sent. Afterwards she turned specifically to Vision X "If my data is correct you are superior to me in every way, so I suggest you either go ahead without me and I'll catch up as fast as I can or if you have a way off transporting me with you that would be a great alternative as well."

CeeCee was ready to start the mission, she only had some final words to say "Thank you for the comlink but my suit has one built in, it all ready linked itself to your comlinks frequency. I have a clear understanding off the mission parameters so all that's left is locate the enemy and see who can crack the most skulls."
Last edited by Siliarba on Thu May 07, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu May 07, 2015 7:34 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

Elena quickly read the document, frowning a bit as she did so. She respected the military for all that they did, but there were some traits and characteristics she wasn't the biggest fan of. "The name's Batgirl. If you're going to work with me, then I will set a few rules of mine own, some contradicting your contract. First of all, civilian casualties should be avoided at all costs. Second, deadly force is not permitted, unless you are unmistakably sure that you will be killed if you do not use deadly force. Deadly force is permitted against non-sentient beings, such as robots or such. Thirdly, you're in my city, you follow my commands and guidelines. If you have questions, ask them. As we are working towards the same goal, that should be agreeable. Welcome to Gotham." she said grimly, looking around at the city.

As Vision X arrived, she sighed. "Too many people in my city," she muttered to herself, before turning to him. "All Owlman had to do to access the Batcomputer was to ask me. I do know the password. However, apparently it hasn't been compromised. Good, though I'm sorry to hear of this needless death. Gotham does need all the help it can get, for now. Finding Batman will not be my top priority however. Batman is more than capable of taking care of himself, and if our positions were switched, Gotham comes first. Gotham always comes first. As I said to CeeCee here, you're in my city, you follow my commands, Vision X. Reaching into her utility belt, she pulled out the map of Gotham. For retrieving Owlman, you and CeeCee should first look where I originally fought them, in the old warehouse. It's marked on the map. After that, check underground complexes, abandoned buildings, and the like. Meanwhile, I will be systematically bringing back order slowly to Gotham, first by handling the Arkham breakout. Also, here." she said, handing out comlinks. "That should keep us in constant communication. Inform me of any developments, and I will do the same. You may keep the map, I will not need it. Proceed with caution. Any questions?" she asked, looking at the two.

"Victor, make a virtual copy of the map, please." Vision X asked, while syncing his own internal hardware to match frequencies with the comlink, "Thank you, Batgirl. You have the most experience in this city, so I will happily follow any orders and take any advice given. If we work together, relative normality should be able to be restored."

Siliarba wrote:
The Starlight wrote:
Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

*snip*

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Fine by me, wile I have the clearance to use lethal force and no issue using it, but I still prefer to not use it in any case. Also I have no issue with accepting you as a superior in this mission for the time being. If you have more than one head you end up fighting, better to have a clear line off command."

CeeCee banged her vehicle twice on the side and it's engines began to activate as it drove off towards Gotham City "Defender, my vehicle, will do reconnaissance in the city, it will send out reports of street by street and sent it to the following frequency." CeeCee showed her computer screen again, which was now showing all the info of where the reports off her vehicle were being sent. Afterwards she turned specifically to Vision X "If my data is correct you are superior to me in every way, so I suggest you either go ahead without me and I'll catch up as fast as I can or if you have a way off transporting me with you that would be a great alternative as well."

CeeCee was ready to start the mission, she only had some final words to say "Thank you for the comlink but my suit has one built in, it all ready linked itself to your comlinks frequency. I have a clear understanding off the mission parameters so all that's left is locate the enemy and see who can crack the most skulls."

"I have a way around this." Vision X said casually, "I have the telekinetic prowess of the mutant Jean Grey, as well as the abilities of a few other X-Men, hence the 'X' in 'Vision X'."
"Sir, may I remind you that stage X2 is yet to be activated?" Victor cut in.
"And let us hope that stage X2 never has to be activated." Vision X replied, then looked at CeeCee, "Are you ready?"

Vision X floated above the ground, his density manipulation allowing him to fly as he reached out with his mental abilities, lifting CeeCee into the air. He bid ado to Batgirl for the time being and flew high above Gotham, CeeCee floating behind him. The Synthroid looked around Gotham, as Victor's holographic form disappeared, a giant, three-dimensional map of Gotham appearing in front of them.

"So, CeeCee," he began, "Where do you wish to start first?"

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex blinked for a moment trying to understand what that thing was. "I wasn't even fast enough to touch the guy when he came after me the first time. He's not joking about being fast, that's for certain." Alex said. "I don't know how to catch him." Alex said flat out. He's seen fast people before, but Speed Demon was on another level.

Don't worry about him. Speedy's killed Zuum once, I'm sure he can do it again. I've got something more interesting for everyone else. He's Big! He's mean! He nearly killed Superman like... several times! Let's give a round of applause, FOR DOOMSDAY! The voice said making his voice sound like that of a stereotypical sports announcer. And as he finished, the ground beneath their feet began to rumble and some parts began to collapse, as the massive gray monster ripped through the surface, pissed off and bloodthirsty. He looks mad. Can't imagine why. This should be fun!

Kilian and Zuum were fighting all across the globe, throwing punch after punch, attempting to grab one another, it would be quite violent if anyone without enhanced senses could actually see more than two bolts of blue and red lightning trying to kill eachother.

Peter Bennett's eyes went wide as the creature burst through the ground. He watched as it attacked Artico and Asumar viciously, jumping in to help if possible. Doomsday simply grabbed the puny human, laughing evilly. That's when the pair began to glow at every spot they touched. Peter had just been given a DNA sample of the monster, and forced Doomsday's grip open.

Peter's eyes were wild, almost as though he had went feral. He flew towards Doomsday, delivering a punch that sent him flying through numerous buildings. Peter flew after him, continuing to punch with all the strength of the monster himself.

Bill Weld 2020

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Asterdan wrote:*snip*"So, CeeCee," he began, "Where do you wish to start first?"

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Where Batgirl suggested we begin seems like the best spot, the old warehouse. If that's their original base off operations then we should find at the least a hint where to go next there. By the way thank you for the lift." CeeCee first had no intentions off saying anything more at first as more did not need to be said. But she quickly changed her mind, she had to be open about one thing before she could work together with Vision X.

"I wasn't sure if I should mention this but, I know you're one off the good guys but, AI's, I have trust issues with them. Almost always built with the intention to save the world and half the time they end up trying to blow it up. I suppose that could be said about many superheroes as well or military people like myself but usually I got the feeling if I'm careful I can read somewhat in to their intentions and act accordingly. To put it bluntly you're a machine and I can't read machines so I don't trust them if no one's behind the controls."

CeeCee looked away a bit somewhat ashamed about what she just said considering what she had learned about Vision X simply through social media had told her that this being is a good guy on every level. And CeeCee was ashamed she couldn't help distrust him as much as the villains she was paid to hunt simply because he was built and not born.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Thu May 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Siliarba wrote:
Asterdan wrote:*snip*"So, CeeCee," he began, "Where do you wish to start first?"

CeeCee and DeeDee

"Where Batgirl suggested we begin seems like the best spot, the old warehouse. If that's their original base off operations then we should find at the least a hint where to go next there. By the way thank you for the lift." CeeCee first had no intentions off saying anything more at first as more did not need to be said. But she quickly changed her mind, she had to be open about one thing before she could work together with Vision X.

"I wasn't sure if I should mention this but, I know you're one off the good guys but, AI's, I have trust issues with them. Almost always built with the intention to save the world and half the time they end up trying to blow it up. I suppose that could be said about many superheroes as well or military people like myself but usually I got the feeling if I'm careful I can read somewhat in to their intentions and act accordingly. To put it bluntly you're a machine and I can't read machines so I don't trust them if no one's behind the controls."

CeeCee looked away a bit somewhat ashamed about what she just said considering what she had learned about Vision X simply through social media had told her that this being is a good guy on every level. And CeeCee was ashamed she couldn't help distrust him as much as the villains she was paid to hunt simply because he was built and not born.

"That is completely understandable, considering the AI this world has dealt with." Vision X replied, "Ultron, Braniac, and others have threatened this world time and time again. I can assure you, however, that I was designed to be similar to the Vision. To put your mind at rest, my brainwaves were calibrated to be a mixture of Vision's, Jackson Stark's and Professor Xavier's. Three of the best people."

He smiled reassuringly, taking them to the old warehouse. This was where she said to begin, and so he slowly made his way towards the floor of the warehouse.

"I will check beneath the building, you check up here." he said, and began to phase through the floor, falling softly and silently through the wood, bricks and concrete.

Bill Weld 2020

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu May 07, 2015 8:09 pm

A Hostile Encounter
A Girl and A Titan; A Man and A King

The strongest being in the universe shook off the slabs of concrete that would have pinned him down, Dapp rising with hardly a scratch on his body from the throw. He was durable and strong, a King of Destruction, and above all, he was now pissed off that Mad Max could get the slip on him so easily. "That motherfucker..." He said, beaming with anger and powering his body further and further, the floor gaining cracks beneath him at his incredible mass and density. "I'm the strongest...ANYWHERE!" Dapp yelled, flexing his massive muscular body, veins straining to push more and more blood through his circulatory system to fuel his raw power. "I'll rip his damn head clean off!"

"...Stop." A calm, feminine voice called out, Dapp jerking his head to the side, snarling and almost foaming at the mouth at the sight of a would-be challenger. There stood the lone girl, fragile and frail in comparison to the enraged Titan known in the other Earth as Dapp, the challenger to be known as Valerie Valentine. What am I getting myself into... Val thought, but kept her eyes trained on the invader, noticing his effects on his surroundings just by his power alone. "Maxwell gave you the chance to go back to your own world."

"Then threw me through a damn skyscraper." Dapp retorted, turning to face the girl with his entire body. Though shorter than Mad Max, Dapp was easily more muscular than him by a longshot - to the point of absurdity. His forearms bulged with power, his chest inflated just to swing those massive arms around like sledgehammers, and his lower body toned to support all of that weight and pivot on it for maximum effect. Truly, he was the epitome of strength and power...and he was going up against gravity, a force someone like Dapp laughs at daily. "I'll break your goddamn neck, woman, now don't try and stop me." He commanded, turning away from Val, and preparing to leap through the hole he crashed in from.

Yet...Dapp found his feet suddenly locked into place. Struggling, the floor cracked even more as he began a low, stomach churning bellow, turning into a full roar of primal rage as he pushed one foot forward, then the next, Val standing behind him with her mouth agape, shocked and appalled at the strength of this...this titan...he was withstanding close to 1,000 Gs of force, and even when Val turned it up to 5,000 - the rate in which mechanical wristwatches stop due to the g-force. He was a monster by any comparison. He kept going, though, so Val forced more and more Gs onto the meat head until, beneath both her and him, the floor collapsed into the next one, triggering a complete collapse as each floor slammed into the next.

In her adrenalized state, Val pushed herself off of the floor before it slammed into the next and shot herself out of the building in nanoseconds - a standard reaction time. Her chest thudded heavily as he floated there, watching the building collapse in on itself, taking the Titan with it. She breathed heavily, her eyes trained on any movement as her flight-or-fight response kicked in fully. As the skyscraper almost finished it's incredible descent, a small object leapt from the final stories and was barrel right toward Val. She threw her hands out defensively, and delivered a shocking 150,000 g burst as Dapp closed in on her, instantly redirecting his force to another nearby building - colliding with it at the literal force of a bullet. Out of the corner of her eye, though, another object appeared, but she was almost too late to stop it. Sending out another gravitational burst, she was met with a concrete slab that instantly disintegrated on contact with 150,000 g.

A baseball-sized piece hit the girl, causing her to tumble from her airborne position and begin a free fall. Dazed by the impact, Val struggled to regain composure until another dose of adrenaline kicked her senses into high gear. Mere moments from being a bloody spot on the road, Val decreased her own gravity and sent a shock at the ground, floating there above the asphalt. The sudden stop, though, caused pain in her ribcage and joints - wincing and gritting her teeth, Val looked up to see nothing short of a freight train barreling toward her. Righting herself and standing before his charge, Val felt almost helpless in the face of Dapp. Despite that feeling of inadequacy, she assumed a low stance and threw her arms forward, obliterating anything in the path between her and Dapp, and slowing the Titan down considerably.

However, he took a step, and then another, faced with hundreds of thousands of g-forces acting on even square inch of his body, the Titan of Power still managed to move in the face of it all. His body protested endlessly, but his mind pushed himself further and further beyond. Val was nearing exhaustion from the sudden stop and the rushes of adrenaline she faced - and thought it to be incredible that Dapp hadn't so much as laid a finger on her yet she was already so close to defeat. Slowly, she began to near her peak, and at over 1,000,000 g, it was enough to bond molecules in a world-class ultracentrifuge - but not enough to stop the Titan.

Mere feet from her and still moving, although slow and in serious amounts of pain, the very ground tearing away as he pressed further, Dapp was so close to Val, she could feel the heat radiate from his body. Scorching at the touch, his godly body gave off steam as he moved just one foot after the other, the shocks of moving them vibrating the entire vicinity in his wake. His eyes were clamped shut, and hers were wide with fear, ready to push herself away, but increasing her density in order not to be pushed by her own gravity well. She gritted her teeth and hid her eyes, pushing out one last major pulse in hopes of finally making the Titan backpedal. He stumbled back, digging one foot into the ground and forcing his upper body to not be pushed. He roared, animalistic in its intensity, and pushed his next foot on ahead, doing the same with the other, finally able to reach his hand outside of Val's gravity well, and as soon as he did, that hand grabbed Val's neck. With his body fighting the g-forces acting on it, perhaps he grabbed just a little too hard, but the result was all the same.

SNAP

In an instant, the gravity flickered off, Val's head rolled to the side as Dapp clutched the girl's neck in his massive palm. He gave her but a disinterested sneer, lightly tossing her to the ground as her head rolled far more than it should have under normal conditions. In short, the Titan had snapped the girl's neck as soon as he managed to grasp her. Though, you'd be surprised just how much force it would take to kill someone by breaking their cervical bones, but for all intents and purposes, Val was out of the fight for good, and perhaps for the better, because now Mad Max had to face the might of Daud, and the wrath of the Titan, Dapp.

Meanwhile...

The Mad King put both of his ankles together and plunged them deep into Daud's midsection, the man pinned against a skyscraper on the other side of the city. The force and energy of the impact was enough to make Daud cough up blood, but his regeneration would take of that in due time. Daud grabbed the man's feet and twisted his entire body, around, bringing Mad Max into the building's side with a thunderous clap and the shattering of hundreds of planes of glass. Daud then pushed off of the building and readed his Cosmic Power Ring, forming a massive fist and slamming it against Maxwell, the fist pushing itself deep into the skyscraper as well.

However, the energy construct dissipated quickly - the palms of Mad Max displayed and absorbing it entirely. "It's a losing battle you're fighting, Daud." He declared, a small trickle of blood dripping from Max's lower lip.

"For you." He said in return, shooting at the Mad King and connecting a devastating punch to his face, continuing on with a back kick to his upper arm. Despite his ability to absorb energy, the force still travelled through Max, and sent him stumbling back. Pressing his advantage, Daud continued with a flurry of blows. Not one was meant to be the finisher, no, in fact this entire fight was a mental one for Daud. So far, he's only been able to slow Max down and give him more and more energy - there was nothing to exploit! Something Daud could use to turn the tables, an adaption that would let him run without energy, but that was physically, and comically, impossible to do. He tried.

Delivering another kick, Max managed to grab ahold of it. "You've kept thinking and thinking, yet nothing seems to work, does it?" The Mad King taunted, "Your regeneration is admirable, to say the least." He continued, applying torque and a jerking motion to snap Daud's leg at the kneecap. Still, incredibly painful, causing him to yell out like a wounded animal and drop to the ground. His patella pieced itself back into place though, the sadistic King standing over Daud. "Now, you're adapting to the exact pressure and leverage it took to snap your tendons apart. I've been watching you, believe me, and it looks like you're just a one-trick pony."

"Because we're in an arms race. You keep adapting, I keep absorbing. I realized that, and you have as well." Daud jumped to his feet and delivered a powerful, upward blow to Max's abdomen, the massive man simply tanking it without so much as a grimace. "We are not fighting a losing fight, Daud, we're fighting a pointless one." Daud breathed deeply and heavily, holding his fist to Max's abdominal wall as he pondered the thoughts of this so-called 'Mad King', wondering why he had to fight this monstrously powered man - where the hell was Kilian? But above all, he was starting to listen to what Max was saying..."And we can keep fighting until one of us runs of our luck, because right now, that's the only way to victory."

In a swift motion, Max grabbed Daud's wrist and flung him against a concrete support pillar with tremendous force, the beam powderizing from the impact. Changing direction, Max planted Daud firmly on the floor, shattering it like glass, and finishing the combination with a brutal stomp to the back of his head, breaking through the floor and sending both of them into the next. Daud rose to his hands and knees, but felt a boot come down on his hand. Pinning it down, the Mad King gently placed two fingers on either side of Daud's prized power generator, Maxwell taking the Cosmic Power Ring off of his finger and admiring it - still crushing Daud's palm beneath his heel.

Daud smirked and grimaced at the same time - knowing that Morningstar was unworthy of the Ring, and that the willpower that is needed to wield it was far, far beyond his reach. It was like Maxwell hadn't seen a Lantern Ring in his life. Daud knew that the fight would be won as soon as Mad Max put the ring on, because then, his mind would fracture beyond repair, and only Daud had the regeneration and mind to wield it. "It is clear, Daud, that you had an interesting run-in with the Green Lanterns, and it would pain you to know, that my willpower...is unmatched in the cosmos."

It was like watching a movie as the Mad King slipped the Cosmic Power Ring onto his middle finger - a slight, silvery haze emanating from the ring as Maxwell brought it before his face. He clutched his hand down, his eyes trained on the ring, a brilliant light flooding the area as Daud stared on in complete and utter shock, the simple laugh of Mad Max humbling him beyond any measure. "Hahah..." Daud felt the pressure on his hand move, and he wasted no time in throwing himself to his feet, knowing the sheer power Mad Max could now possess with the ring unimaginable, and even with his adaption potential, Daud wasn't sure if he could really beat him, especially now.

"Tell me, Daud, to what limit have you used this power?" The echoing voice of Maxwell quizzed, "Because I can use it far beyond what you can even imagine." He stated briefly, his body appearing before Daud without any warning at all. "Time, space, energy, all at my command." Max said, turning his back and walking away from Daud, "How foolish of you to use this...Cosmic Power for simple constructs, a petty duel, and not benevolence, salvation, and uplifting. With this power alone, you are a God by any other name, and yet you can't even beat a simple Human like myself? Pity." He stated, turning and raising his right arm to Daud, displaying the Ring fully, the events of the past, present, and future all displaying in it's shimmering light. Daud narrowed his eyes and approached the Mad King, a calm anger brewing inside of him, Maxwell reaching over and grabbing the ring with his thumb and index finger, Daud suddenly stopping in amazement.

"Maxwell, you don't know what that power can do."

The Mad King blinked slowly at Daud, responding calmly. "I do, and I've seen the events of my Earth...and your own." In a fluid motion, Maxwell Morningstar lifted the Cosmic Power Ring from his middle finger and rolled it between his thumb and finger on the opposite hand, locking his eyes with Daud. Amazingly, he tossed it to Daud, who caught it without hassle. "Simply speaking, we're both on the same side. Let's work together, like you said in the beginning. I apologize for not listening to you then."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 07, 2015 8:32 pm

The Red Comet, Ulan's extremely fast ship capable of travel almost 50 times the speed of light, sharply reduced speed as it came into the Earth System. Ulan had been searching for a long time. He spent years out in space and never found it before he returned to help the Xandarians and save their worlds.
His ship had made it here so quickly because of its truly immense speed. It took only a year to get here from an extremely distant star system, which was also aided by his ships phase jump abilities.
He was checking his scanners and was startled. There was a very odd anomoly in this system, something far more serious than a Kree invasion. He looked at his charts that displayedve ctors he could not understand, and that was amazing for a intelligent Kree with decades of experience in space. None the less, Earth was in trouble now as it wpuld be later when the Kree arrived. He had come to help Earth defeat the Kree and potentially his Father, Ronan, who he had not seen in years.

His ship approached the planet he had intended to arrive at, amd descended down into madness, or so he seen it as madness. His scanners registered beings on Kree records that may be considered dangerous to the Kree, which meant potential allies for him. He descended down to where one by the name of Alex was located by the Red Comet, and the ship touched down softly. It was a good sized ship, over 100 yards long and 40 yards wide. The ship was definitely noticeable and he was proud of it, it was his home. They had been all over the galaxy together and now they would experience yet another event. He had full confidence in the ships super computer and its systems.
"Red, once I am off the ship take it into orbit. I will contact you when its time to return."

As misleading as it might have been. the ships super computer was not an AI. It was an advanced computer program that ran the whole ship, and had a downloaded voice and personallity. Its program was so complex it could have unique conversation. It has been Ulans only companion for years as he traveled.

The ramp touched down, and Ulan came walking out. He was tall, over 6 and a half feet tall. He was strong and uniquen differentfro m any other Kree.
He stepped out onto the soil of the planet, looking around.
"I believe you are Alex? I see this world is far crazier than my records showed. I came a long way to save this world from the Kree, but I was not aware of this."
He looked to the sky.
"What is the situation?"
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Pantorrum wrote:The Red Comet, Ulan's extremely fast ship capable of travel almost 50 times the speed of light, sharply reduced speed as it came into the Earth System. Ulan had been searching for a long time. He spent years out in space and never found it before he returned to help the Xandarians and save their worlds.
His ship had made it here so quickly because of its truly immense speed. It took only a year to get here from an extremely distant star system, which was also aided by his ships phase jump abilities.
He was checking his scanners and was startled. There was a very odd anomoly in this system, something far more serious than a Kree invasion. He looked at his charts that displayedve ctors he could not understand, and that was amazing for a intelligent Kree with decades of experience in space. None the less, Earth was in trouble now as it wpuld be later when the Kree arrived. He had come to help Earth defeat the Kree and potentially his Father, Ronan, who he had not seen in years.

His ship approached the planet he had intended to arrive at, amd descended down into madness, or so he seen it as madness. His scanners registered beings on Kree records that may be considered dangerous to the Kree, which meant potential allies for him. He descended down to where one by the name of Alex was located by the Red Comet, and the ship touched down softly. It was a good sized ship, over 100 yards long and 40 yards wide. The ship was definitely noticeable and he was proud of it, it was his home. They had been all over the galaxy together and now they would experience yet another event. He had full confidence in the ships super computer and its systems.
"Red, once I am off the ship take it into orbit. I will contact you when its time to return."

As misleading as it might have been. the ships super computer was not an AI. It was an advanced computer program that ran the whole ship, and had a downloaded voice and personallity. Its program was so complex it could have unique conversation. It has been Ulans only companion for years as he traveled.

The ramp touched down, and Ulan came walking out. He was tall, over 6 and a half feet tall. He was strong and uniquen differentfro m any other Kree.
He stepped out onto the soil of the planet, looking around.
"I believe you are Alex? I see this world is far crazier than my records showed. I came a long way to save this world from the Kree, but I was not aware of this."
He looked to the sky.
"What is the situation?"

Alex turned around to see a Kree about his size land in a ship. Not what he was expecting, but having all hands on deck, even aliens he just met. "Where do I start... A cosmic being named Entropy is trying to make us fight, but we were smarter than that, so he is using dead supervillains to try and mess with us. And the only person who has any experience dealing with this guy is locked in mortal combat with his arch nemesis." HE said. "Yeah that about covers it. You think it's weird now? This is pretty much considered normal at this point. Also. I'm sorry I couldn't stop Nightmare from taking Hala. Ronan will tell you that we all fought tooth and nail, I wouldn't even be here if not for him, but that monster is... A Nightmare."

Meanwhile, Kilian and Zuum were still fighting, though Kilian managed to lead him back to where Ulan and Alex were talking. "Could! now! help! please! use! Some!" Kilian managed to get out as he was sucked back into the bright arcing crimson and blue lightning. Alex decided to step in and grabbed Zuum out of it. "Thank you. Hey Zuum. Meet Alex. He likes hugs." Kilian said. "Show'm muscles."

"Really? Would this idiot hold you?" Zuum asked and vibrated at a speed where he phased through Alex's arms, and the back to being completely solid again, and threw a punch the sent Alex, who was still upright, sliding backwards tearing up the asphalt. Kilian threw a punch but Zuum was a step ahead, ducked, created a construct blade and slashed Kilian across his thigh. About to Finish him off when Alex blasted Zuum in the back of his leg with his heat vision. "GAAH!" He shouted barely standing. He then chucked the speed shard at Alex like a bullet. Alex caught it, but when he looked, Zuum was gone.

"Son of a WHORE!" Kilian shouted while on his ass holding his leg. "Why is it always the DAMNED legs?! It's so FUCKING rude!" He said through his teeth, losing his normal cheerful demeanor. "Who's the tall Kree guy?"

"A friend." Alex said.

"No offense, but the Kree in my universe are huge assholes. Kidnapping my wife is a huge dick move."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Ulan was curious. He had been unaware of any attack on Hala, he had been away so long. His father, he knew, was greedy and selfish. Surely he would not have fought if not for Hala. Had it been a human world, Ulan knew he would let it perish.
"I do not mean ti be rude, but my father only fought with you because it was a Kree world, and the central one. Had it been for Earth,he would have been fighting to conquer or destroy you. He is an oppressive tyrant. He raised me, his only son, as a warrior tobe feared by Xandar, not his son. He raised me violently, and I am ashamed of that. He may have fought with you and you are alive because of it, and that deserves merit, but he has slain billions of lives on countless worlds in the name of the Kree."

He looked at the other one who was not in his records, or else,he would have known him by the record.
"My species is often violent and militant. I have turned from them. Being a leading officer, I witnessed e Xandarian worlds ravaged while defenseless by my father in the name of our empire. I am ashamed to be Kree, and will never again particpate in a Kree war. I have mounted several battles against them and saved much of the Xandarian worlds from him. I am not like my father or the Kree in their way of hate and militant actions. Howevern I will fight with you for this world. Human, Kree, Xandarian, it matters little. I have been shown much by the mysterious Red Atom, and it has quided me to make the right choices. This world, it must survive."
He was reolved in his statement. He had not revealed what he could do as he was not one to boast, but he did want to help. His different nature, with red eyes and the strange symbol on chest, would reveal he was unique. No words were required.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri May 08, 2015 12:13 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:She laughed as he charged through her spirits, like someone charging uphil, though when she was thrown to the ground, she felt pain, and rage. Suddenly everything became less jokes and more anger. He... layed a hand on me. HOW DARE HE! She gritted her teeth in rage. "A warrior you say?" She quickly summoned another wall of spirits in front of her, blocking him again, a large and thick wall of the dead and damned like quicksand. Then, she began to drain. This time, she went for his life force and mental energy, directly draining the things that kept him fighting. Then she used the spare magic she had drained from the collusus to fire a purple wave of pure death, one which would slowly force his body to decay and rot once it touched him. "How proud you must be of your strength, of your speed. Well I'm going to chip away at it, take it away bit by bit until there is nothing left but the rotting corpse you are worthy of." She said, now very serious about ending this man.

Vladkaht felt the destruction of his life force, of his flesh, and of his very mind. His flesh began to bubble and twitch, slowly dissolving underneath the wave of destruction. His face ripped away from his body upon impact, revealing the grinning skull underneath, and then quickly reformed overtop. Blood and guts spewed off of his body and healed just as fast. The pain was that of utter torment, of destruction more powerful than any mere wound could inflict. He fought back against the attack on his mind, trying to grab hold of the energy before it could be stolen.

He struggled under the devastation the spell wrought, but did not falter. He uttered the cast that he had learned as a child, the first he had learned. With a pulse Vladkaht teleported behind his foe. He summoned a noose of primal energy around her neck, and lifted her into the air. "You shall suffer ". Vladkaht channeled all of his energy into her, using her own drain spell as an augmentation of his attack. "Can you feel it? The primal forces ripping you apart? This power I wield is not something you can take! It's something that chooses you! "

His lips vibrated once again, and from his spare hand a huge torrent of flame engulfed the witch in seconds. The fire was more than just meager flame, but a supernatural force that burned any material. It would burn on and in until there was nothing left to burn, or Vladkaht himself willed it to stop. He dropped her to the ground. His face continued to shift underneath her spell, but slowed over time, allowing his sadistic smile to be clearly visible. Arcs of primal energy struck her once more, adding to the heat that caused the asphalt to sizzle and catch fire. "This pain you feel is unending. You cannot stop it. Only I can. Beg for mercy, and I may alleviate your torment."

Fortunately, Grixia had teleported away from the flame. He had no way to stop her from doing so, but she was in pain. She gritted her teeth, angry and frustrated and ashamed. She got up, coughing slightly. “Oh. I’ll take it. I’ll take that and more. I’ll take everything from you I’ll take until you have nothing left.” She swore. “But not now…” She muttered. She knew she could not stand up to him any longer. She didn’t have the endurance to continue the fight, but she knew ways to fix that. They would just require a little sacrifice she wasn’t willing to make… till now. She had found a resolve to end this Vladkaht.

“Mark my words. I know of torments that you can scarcely imagine, pain you cannot even comprehend. I will make you suffer beyond anything thought possible! I will return, and I will strip you of your pride, your mind and your very soul!” She shouted. And with that, she disappeared.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri May 08, 2015 7:35 am

Pantorrum wrote:Ulan was curious. He had been unaware of any attack on Hala, he had been away so long. His father, he knew, was greedy and selfish. Surely he would not have fought if not for Hala. Had it been a human world, Ulan knew he would let it perish.
"I do not mean ti be rude, but my father only fought with you because it was a Kree world, and the central one. Had it been for Earth,he would have been fighting to conquer or destroy you. He is an oppressive tyrant. He raised me, his only son, as a warrior tobe feared by Xandar, not his son. He raised me violently, and I am ashamed of that. He may have fought with you and you are alive because of it, and that deserves merit, but he has slain billions of lives on countless worlds in the name of the Kree."

He looked at the other one who was not in his records, or else,he would have known him by the record.
"My species is often violent and militant. I have turned from them. Being a leading officer, I witnessed e Xandarian worlds ravaged while defenseless by my father in the name of our empire. I am ashamed to be Kree, and will never again particpate in a Kree war. I have mounted several battles against them and saved much of the Xandarian worlds from him. I am not like my father or the Kree in their way of hate and militant actions. Howevern I will fight with you for this world. Human, Kree, Xandarian, it matters little. I have been shown much by the mysterious Red Atom, and it has quided me to make the right choices. This world, it must survive."
He was reolved in his statement. He had not revealed what he could do as he was not one to boast, but he did want to help. His different nature, with red eyes and the strange symbol on chest, would reveal he was unique. No words were required.

"Ronan's your dad? Well, I suppose I'll have to have a talk with him once we get this whole thing sorted out. But that could be awhile. At least Ronan isn't going to consume the entire universe. And he's not BREAKING THE RULES OF REALITY." He said loudly looking both at the ground and the sky.

You act like you've never broken a rule in your life. Rules are meant to be broken! Sure you may not have broken as much as I have, but you've definitely broken more rules than the average bear. The voice called out yet again and was silent for moment. Okay, clearly you guys are a bit more capable than I want you to be. I considered stripping your powers, but that's boring. I like explosions! Beside the point, wanna know who broke a bunch of rules? Kilian. Good LORD you could write NOVELS with his rep sheet. Though I will admit, my favorite was when his pregnant wife was murdered and then he started picking fights with Cosmic deities and abstracts. The funny part is that he was actually doing pretty well. Who here sees where I'm going with this?

Kilian frowned. "I remember doing that like... 10 years ago. I killed a Guardian of the Universe, and at the end of it all I wound up having to deal with Galactus. I was using the Orange Lantern ring and The All Black Necro-Sword." He admitted. Kilian asked himself time and time again if he would have done it a second, third, as many times as the choice came up in that scenario, the answer never changed. "It was a darker moment in my history, not going to lie, but if it happened again, I can't say that I wouldn't do it again. Also, told you Ronan was an ass. Him and I have an agreement. He stays away from Earth and my family, and I don't vibrate his atoms across the plane of existence."

I've seen great men fall because something broke their mind. Well, great mortal men. My point here is that everyone has a breaking point. Fun thing it is to watch about mortals is that it effects them all differently. Some lose their mind and just go crazy. Some still lose their mind and then start lashing out, usually at even close friends. Some just lapse into depression and then... Well, you get the idea. I don't want to depress you all too much, so you're going to fight Krazy Kilian! The voice finally finished and in a bright orange flash, Kilian, but with a bright orange aura instead of a blue one, the symbol of the Orange Lantern on his chest, and his left arm was a blade so dark that no light reflected off of it.

"Uh oh..." The real Kilian said.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri May 08, 2015 8:02 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:Ulan was curious. He had been unaware of any attack on Hala, he had been away so long. His father, he knew, was greedy and selfish. Surely he would not have fought if not for Hala. Had it been a human world, Ulan knew he would let it perish.

"Ronan's your dad? Well, I suppose I'll have to have a talk with him once we get this whole thing sorted out. But that could be awhile. At least Ronan isn't going to consume the entire universe. And he's not BREAKING THE RULES OF REALITY." He said loudly looking both at the ground and the sky.

You act like you've never broken a rule in your life. Rules are meant to be broken! Sure you may not have broken as much as I have, but you've definitely broken more rules than the average bear. The voice called out yet again and was silent for moment. Okay, clearly you guys are a bit more capable than I want you to be. I considered stripping your powers, but that's boring. I like explosions! Beside the point, wanna know who broke a bunch of rules? Kilian. Good LORD you could write NOVELS with his rep sheet. Though I will admit, my favorite was when his pregnant wife was murdered and then he started picking fights with Cosmic deities and abstracts. The funny part is that he was actually doing pretty well. Who here sees where I'm going with this?

Kilian frowned. "I remember doing that like... 10 years ago. I killed a Guardian of the Universe, and at the end of it all I wound up having to deal with Galactus. I was using the Orange Lantern ring and The All Black Necro-Sword." He admitted. Kilian asked himself time and time again if he would have done it a second, third, as many times as the choice came up in that scenario, the answer never changed. "It was a darker moment in my history, not going to lie, but if it happened again, I can't say that I wouldn't do it again. Also, told you Ronan was an ass. Him and I have an agreement. He stays away from Earth and my family, and I don't vibrate his atoms across the plane of existence."

I've seen great men fall because something broke their mind. Well, great mortal men. My point here is that everyone has a breaking point. Fun thing it is to watch about mortals is that it effects them all differently. Some lose their mind and just go crazy. Some still lose their mind and then start lashing out, usually at even close friends. Some just lapse into depression and then... Well, you get the idea. I don't want to depress you all too much, so you're going to fight Krazy Kilian! The voice finally finished and in a bright orange flash, Kilian, but with a bright orange aura instead of a blue one, the symbol of the Orange Lantern on his chest, and his left arm was a blade so dark that no light reflected off of it.

"Uh oh..." The real Kilian said.

"Yay. Another person with a power ring. And super speed... wonderful." She muttered. Trying to stand up but she was still feeling parts of her regerate she didn't even know were broken. She gritted her teeth and bared it, about to go fight crazed Killian. Though as she stood, she saw... well... herself. Smiling a cocky and bloodthirsty smile.

"You thought we were done?" Julia said, chuckling. "We're not going to be done until you're a green stain on the ground."

"You know. This is the second time I've had to fight another version of me. So I'm really feeling the diminishing returns here." She quipped. "Why the hell are you attacking me when the worlds at stake anyhow?"

"Well, would you believe that I just really don't like you? Your very existence pisses me off."

"Right back at you bitch." She replied, to which she suddenly felt a blast of yellow energy hit her. Throwing up a green construct, she managed to weather the attack. She fired back at Julia, but all she did was smile as the green did nothing.

"This again? You're beams don't work because I'm a yellow Lantern and you haven't conquered your fear yet." She explained. "Pathetic. You're somewhat adept at using your ring but you haven't managed to face up to them properly."

"I guess it's only fair if I give you a chance..." She spoke, her body now covered in a yellow energy shield and a dragons head forming around her ring hand.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Fri May 08, 2015 8:40 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex blinked for a moment trying to understand what that thing was. "I wasn't even fast enough to touch the guy when he came after me the first time. He's not joking about being fast, that's for certain." Alex said. "I don't know how to catch him." Alex said flat out. He's seen fast people before, but Speed Demon was on another level.

Peter Bennett's eyes went wide as the creature burst through the ground. He watched as it attacked Artico and Asumar viciously, jumping in to help if possible. Doomsday simply grabbed the puny human, laughing evilly. That's when the pair began to glow at every spot they touched. Peter had just been given a DNA sample of the monster, and forced Doomsday's grip open.

Peter's eyes were wild, almost as though he had went feral. He flew towards Doomsday, delivering a punch that sent him flying through numerous buildings. Peter flew after him, continuing to punch with all the strength of the monster himself.[/quote]

Outworlder had decided that waiting around was no longer the best option. From what was being said this was the creature who killed the being known as superman, which was reaffirmed by the database he had copied from the earths internet onto his brain. That made him quite dangerous to say the least. Not only that, but it seemed that a replicator of some sort had made himself into another mindless beast. Typical. It was not always smart to replicate, and any able to have anything similar usually completely disregard the dangers it might entail. He dashed down toward the ground, placing himself in the way of a small group of passerby. He morphed himself into a metal wall around them, deflecting debris as it flew from a building.

Hovering over the wreckage, the creature decided that his best function was that of support. He would provide a distraction for the wild hero( he seemed to have at least a vague impression of wanting to protect the city), tiring the original doomsday. He morphed in between the two, latching on to doomsdays hand from behind. He wrapped him in tendrils of flesh and stone, trying to restrain him long enough for a blow to be landed. Doomsday writhed and growled with anger, and flung the creature off of his back.

Outworlder began weaving in between his blows, easily dodging the rage controlled creature. A single rope of flesh slipped and turned in between gaps in his defenses, bouncing off of him, delivering blow after blow without a single return connecting. Deflecting off of an attempted strike, Outworlder leapt into the air, flinging a mass of mucus onto his face. This slime suddenly hardened into metal, encasing his head in a sphere.

Doomsday clawed at the mask, and in the moments it took for him to rip through it Outworlder placed telekinetic and biological defenses over his DNA, being sure to make the replicator have a large amount of difficulty with copying his powers. Doomsday roared in his direction, and suddenly a blast of lightning shot from his chest. Outworlder morphed around the blast to dodge the attack, calculating with the mind of a hundred supercomputers on how to defeat his opponent.

"You are quite the unsavory character aren't you?" He dove to dodge another incoming blast, then readied his hand into a giant mace like appendage that slammed into Doomsday and knocked him back a few meters. He morphed into multiple identical selves, each linked to one interfacing mind. Doomsday electrocuted one with a bolt of lightning, reducing it to ash. The rest began charging towards him and dodging his attacks.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri May 08, 2015 8:54 am

CeeCee and DeeDee

As Vision X had phased through the floor CeeCee began her search for anything on the base level. The things she found were mainly spots of dried up blood, scratches and other kinds off damage done to the floors, walls and everything else. Basically a lot of proof fights happened here, but that was nothing new so it didn't really help much at first. They made clean house off this floor it seemed, but Vision X probably would have a better chance of finding things as hidden areas probably don't stay hidden long for him.

CeeCee put her suit to scan everything near her and walked by slowly when DeeDee started talking. "Finally alone again, so annoying to just sit there and watch you be miss military."
CeeCee let out a small grunt before replying "Just like it's frustrating for me to watch you play miss psychopath, just let me focus on my job, ok?"
"But your job is so damn boring and you're so caught up in the job you didn't even realize how hot that Batgirl was, we should ask her out next time."
"Not the time, not the place DeeDee, besides, not wile I'm working on a mission."
DeeDee sighed "You're always on a mission, do you realize you haven't been on a date since you started wearing that suit."
"Some off us are trying to fix the world DeeDee, that's something you have to dedicate all the time you have to if you want to even notice you're having any effect at all."
"Whatever, when it's my turn to be in control I'll show you how to loosen up a bit, see if I can't find that Batgirl."
"You know the deal we have DeeDee, you can't just ..."
DeeDee cut CeeCee off mid sentence here "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to interfere with your precious work, as we agreed, not even going to let on we have a connection, I'm just going to find her and flirt with her."
CeeCee let out an aggravated grunt "You're impossible to reason with you know that? Do whatever you want when it's your turn, but for now let me focus on my job as it isn't progressing one bit as is."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse