NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 am

"Welcome to the life of a Superhero. I can't sit down for long without the multiverse threatening to explode, but everyone knows how the multiverse theory works. There are infinite possible universes where different things happen with different consequences. There is quite literally no telling who or what we could be up against." Alex said and looked to the sky. "Hopefully they're reasonable. Maybe we can even work together and try to stop the madman behind this." Trying to inspire hope against a being who seemingly brought two universes together without so much as trying, AND was able to communicate with literally everyone at the same time. "Who are you?!"

"You'll find out later. For now, if I were you, I'd duck." The voice replied.

"Duck?" Alex asked and landed looking around and at the planet. "I don't see any-" Alex didn't get the chance to finish his thought before almost out of nowhere, a bright blue flash smashed into him and knocked him through the woods all the way to the outskirts of DC. "Ow... What... What the hell was that?!" Alex demanded looking around when the blue suited man stopped. "Who the hell are you supposed to be? Short Flash?" Alex asked quickly regretting saying, as that the man was actually faster than him.

"I'm Speed Demon. Fastest man in the universe. And soon to be fastest man in the Multiverse."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Helen Garden/Rabbit Girl

Taking off as Etla sat down, she nodded, thinking for a minute. "Oh, I know!" she said excitedly, pushing the touchscreen panel and typing in her desired destination.

Then, turning to Etla, she listened to her next comment. "My apologies, Etla. I don't mean to patronize you or act as if you are unintelligent. That isn't my intention at all. As I don't know exactly what you do know, some of what I explain may be things already known to you, and I apologize for that. Feel free to interrupt me if I'm explaining something you already know or understand."

"Now, as to where we are going. London, the capital, or main city of the country England. London has many humans living in it. And there's lots to see. As for London's location, a large body of water called the Atlantic Ocean separates the United States of America from England. England is sort of a big island. They are ruled right now by a queen, who lives in Buckingham Palace. The English people seem to love tradition and they've got plenty of it. I'll show you some of the major sites once we land, and then we can simply walk around for as long as you like." With that, Helen fell into silence, waiting for any questions from Etla.

Craig Thomsen

The 2015 Thomsen I/D had been a huge success. Progress had been made in contacting various developing nations for installing and handing out their water filters. Sales reached an even greater height, but cash wasn't what he was after. Craig's vision was not to be rolling in cash, but to forge a path for their posterity into the future, by solving many of the problems that would otherwise haunt their legacy for generations after generations. He didn't want to be remembered as the multibillionaire, he wanted to be the one who saved humanity from itself. And they were unraveling the puzzle, solving it piece by piece.

But there were those who wanted to hinder that vision, some unknowingly, others knowingly. He had been summoned to a Joint Congress/Presidential committee to answer "questions" about the Craigbot and its "capabilities." Man fears what he cannot understand, or wishes not to.Those who had sought to turn him and his life's work towards the military would be in attendance. But he was more than ready. They had underestimated Craig Thomsen, and that was a mistake he would make them regret. They would hammer him with questions, but he would not fold, he would not bend. They supposed that Craig had relied on his employees to build this, that he was even now receiving a Crash Course on how it worked. But they did know that he had been both dreamer, initiator and executor.

But others were genuinely concerned, and Craig would respect them as he put forth his defense. Washington D.C was only about 45 minutes away, and it was time for him to be going. The founder of Thomsen Technologies was no naive boy messing with forces he didn't understand. But that was enough of the ranting. It was time. This was it, the defining moment, the turning point. The moment that would define his legacy. He would either walk out of the Capitol victorious or subdued. He had no plans of leaving subdued. Taking his briefcase, and having the original Craigbot with him, he sat in the backseat of his Thomsen car as they pulled away. And so, it began.

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night, Day 1

It was a troubling night, in Gotham City, as Elena flew through the skies. She had already stopped several crimes, and she was hearing more and more through her feed to the GCPD radio channel. But the most troubling of all, was Batman's disappearance. The Dark Knight had gone out on patrol at around 5, and he still hadn't returned. That, in and of itself was not so irregular, but the total disappearance of the Bat family worried her. Nightwing, Barbara, and Robin, she could contact none of them. She couldn't even reach Alfred, and that told her that something was up.

Hearing a report of a raid on the museum she headed over there, flying through the upstairs window and landing in a roll, coming up with a Batarang. Seeing that no one was there, she proceeded carefully downstairs, to the main exhibit hall. The most priceless of the exhibits was an exotic owl mask, all the way from Austria, touring the U.S and currently stopping in Gotham. Proceeding to that exhibit, she saw a dark figure cut into the glass and grasp the mask. Running forward, she threw a Batarang, but to her surprise, the darkly clad figure turned and caught her Batarang. Now that was surprising, her mind processed as she noted that he had some form of superhuman reflexes, and those usually came with superhuman speed and agility. She saw the figure's face more clearly now, covered by a fierce owl mask. Did he belong to a cult or organization of some kind, or was he working alone?

"So," the figure said, chuckling deeply, "the little Bat wants to play?" He chucked the Batarang at blinding speeds, but Elena was quicker still, already moving. She twisted her body into a double corkscrew, somehow catching the Batarang mid-flight, launching into a front flip and sending it straight back as she landed, the batarang, the projectile flashing by his face into the wall close behind him. "You missed," the figure said, chuckling once more.

She retorted, "I never miss," as a beeping was heard and the Batarang exploded. Somehow, she had retrieved an explosive Batarang while catching the original one during her double corkscrew. As the dust settled, she heard the sound of running feet and so she launched herself over the debris, beginning the chase. The owl-masked man was certainly fast, and he led her on a merry chase, until they came upon a dilapidated building which he rushed inside. Following, he opened a trapdoor and fell through. Collecting her Stormlight, she blasted through the trapdoor and flew through, her cape fluttering behind her.

She landed in a large, supposedly empty room, quite like a stage. And then a spotlight blazed down upon her, and a voice boomed out, "Welcome, Batgirl, to the Court of Owls. Long have we been the harbringers of Gotham's doom, and a little longer we must be so, but your time has come. Your doom has come. And then the lights flickered on revealing the Court of Owls. Perhaps 200 people surrounded her, all wearing owl masks. Some had strangely disfigured hands quite like an owl's talons, and others wore suits. But 10 of those black-clad figures also stood around her.

Gazing up into the blazing lights, her eyes not having any trouble to do so, she raised a hand. Batman had indeed taught her how to fight multiple foes, but not 200. She would need all the power she could get. And so, raising her hand, she absorbed the blazing lights, submerging them into near total darkness. They apparently did not know her powers, and so, the element of surprise was hers. "What do you hope to do?" the voice spoke as she began, "Do you think darkness is your ally. True, owls and bats are both creatures of the night, but owls eat bats, devour them. The darkness belongs to us, not you."

She responded, "Have the darkness! Take it! For I have the light!" She blazed with light, so much so that she appeared like the sun, and all of the Owls shied away from her form. "And with light, I shall vanquish the darkness." she said, stepping forward. Her cells blazed with Stormlight, and everything increased. Her perception, her speed, her strength, her sensory system, everything. And so, as the Court of Owls charged at her at once, she was calm, though she was surrounded. She was Elena Galadera, and she would not be afraid.

Spinning, she threw out her hands around her, blasting 200 back, or so she intended to. The few that slipped under the blast of light, Elena parried with, her hands moving in a blow, and with the strength of Stormlight behind them, her punches sending owls flying. And as they struggled to get up, she breathed out some light, and activated her mirror hands, blinding them. Flying up in a twirl, she began to use her arsenal, throwing both explosive Batarangs and sleep Batarangs, the latter of which seemed mostly ineffective. Then, she began summoning Stormlight spheres and continued her battle from above, dropping spheres as she created them, releasing bursts of light once then cracked, which she used to grab and throw the Court.

Returning to the ground, she engaged in combat with the black-clad figures, whom she named talons, using her enhanced speed and strength to dance around them, dealing crushing blows. But these ten were different, and they were as nearly as fast as she was. She was pummeled in the stomach and as she bent over, the Talon delivered a crushing uppercut which made her jaw shake. Resorting to explosive Batarangs once again, she tossed her entire arsenal below them and backflipped away, covering herself with her cowl as they went off.

As the smoke settled, 7 Talons charged, throwing a punch that sent her flying. And while on the ground, they seized their advantage, starting to kick. A boot caught her in the ribs, another in the eye, and another in the back. And as she struggled to get up, they began to use their taloned hands, stabbing again and again and again. Deciding to stick to defense, she attempted to bat away as many as possible, but she could not block 10 talons at once, and her Stormlight was running low. Her body wasn't able to keep up with the amount of injuries she was receiving and so she began to feel the numerable kicks, punches and talons. As the rest of the Court of Owls began to wake up, she received a stab to the leg and another to the back.

She could not win against about 150 people. Survival was the top priority, and they were killing her down here. She had no info on them besides what she had deduced, and so she was suffering. They had learned about her capabilities and were now proceeding more carefully. Gathering the majority of her Stormlight, she collected it, and let loose a blast from her body, throwing them back.

Standing on one leg now, she looked for a way to escape, but she should have started moving. For the full Court had recovered and she was swarmed and grabbed. Kicks and punches rained down upon her, several in the face. She felt her shoulder dislocate, and was pretty sure of a couple of ribs suffering as well. And then, as she was held, the Talon she had first fought with emerged, and started whaling at her as well. No mercy was given, no quarter.

And the old rhyme was spoken then, as Batgirl's pummeling continued...
Beware The Court of Owls,
that watches all the time,
ruling Gotham from a shadow perch,
behind granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth,
they watch you in your bed,
speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head.

After several minutes of this, Elena groaning, the final blow was a stab into her dislocated shoulder and a slash at her stomach. Managing to reach her grapple gun, as the hits stopped for a moment, she fired it upwards, and immediately clicked, sending her shooting up, aggravating her numerous injuries even further. Crashing through the ceiling and hearing the Talons in pursuit, she wasted no time, immediately flying off, gritting her teeth, putting all her willpower into keeping her into the air.

Feeling that she could go no further, but knowing that the Court of Owls would be in pursuit, she landed heavily on the roof a building. Coincidentally, it was Acme Corporation's new Gotham base. Now there was one person who hadn't disappeared. Patching a emergency call to the Batcave, where Owlman was, she spoke into it. "Owlman! I need your help. I'm severely injured, and I cannot get back to the Batcave alone. I need you to come and get me. I am being pursued even now, so it is imperative that you hurry. I'm at the rooftop of your new Acme Corp base. Hurry, please. Batgirl out."

And so, ending the call, she leaned heavily against the building, muffling her groans, even now plotting. She had to find out what Bruce knew about the Court of Owls, and she needed to find the Batman. Gotham was lost without its savior, and as she had seen today, she was a pretty poor substitute. But she would do what she could. Turning to the GCPD line, she listened with growing horror as she discovered what was happening. Commissioner Gordon, shot! Breakout in Arkham Asylum! Joker kills 20 in train! Crimelord war in the slums! And that was only the beginning. She listened, as the Bat-Signal was mysteriously destroyed, and the police attempted to install martial law unsuccessfully.

Chaos was reigning free, and order's champion was missing. People were losing hope, and without the Bat-signal as a symbol of that hope, she feared for the future of Gotham. And once it was discovered that Batman had disappeared... she shuddered to think of it. She needed to recover as soon as possible, as she was desperately need. She would have to be the hope of Gotham, and now its saving was up to her, the Batgirl.

Batgirl leaned again on the building, looking at her shredded and mangled uniform, and gazing into the distance. It would be a long night.

Valka Silverhand

The Asgardian goddess rose into the sky on Salvistar, quite bored. Perhaps it was time that she had that spar with Thor, if he had already returned. Just then, she heard the booming voice, that sounded quite childish. Giving it no response, she simply looked up, beholding a flash of light, and then a figure appeared, landing heavily on the ground. Swooping down, she looked on with no small degree of amazement, for the man held Mjolnir, the great hammer of Thor Odinson. "Who are you," Valka boomed out, landing heavily herself, dismissing Salvistar, "who dares to wield a copy of the great hammer Mjolnir, wielded by Thor Odinson, God of Thunder!"

He responded, booming out in a voice equally as loud as hers, "And who are you to accuse me of such heinous deeds! This is no copy! This is Mjolnir the hammer of Thor, given to me by Odin when I battled the Kryptonians, being deemed worthy of it, when Thor disappeared from Asgard! I am Dallen of Asgard, God of Combat, Loyalty, Strategy and Poptarts! I am General in the Asgardian army, Defeater of Monsters, Bane of Fafnir, and Dwarf-friend Who dares to speak to an Asgardian like so?!"

"An Asgardian as well! I am Valka Silverhand, of Asgard! I am the Asgardian Goddess of Forging, Architecture and Metal! It was I who saved the Odinson from Malekith, sacrificing my hand in the process. I have reforged Asgard 144 times. I am the forger of the great Mjolnir and Gungnir themselves. I am Valka of Asgard, who rides with the Valkyrie into battle!"

Dallen responded, "I know no Valka Silverhand." The goddess retorted, saying, "And I know no Dallen. Have at thee!" The goddess sprang forward with a great shout, the spear Oathbringer morphing into a greatsword as she swung. But the God of Combat parried, it not easily though, with Mjolnir, and leapt at her, swinging Mjolnir with a shout. But Valka knew the secrets and properties of the hammer, and so she raised her hand of uru, and the two same substances collided and blasted both combatants back. And so, the duel between the two claimed Asgardians began, and such lightning and fire has not been seen as it was on that day. And the earth trembled as the two Asgardians fought.
Last edited by The Starlight on Tue May 05, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
"Why?!" Val screamed, anger flowing through her voice, "You're the one at war with all of us! Lisa, I don't know what happened to you, but the Cataclysm changed all of us, and you the most! We were friends...WERE!" She continued with her outpour of emotion, surging her gravitational force tenfold at the android, intent on tearing apart her spacial barrier. "You made this world your own...and killed off any who stood in your way." She stated coldly, Val's eyes aflame with passion. "And those you didn't kill...you made them wish they were dead."

"You were supposed to be our greatest hope. Look at the world you've helped build - one without freedom and creativity. A dead place where the zombies walk about their lives because there is nothing else to do, where all people are cast over in shades of gray because you can't be bothered to understand that protecting people is more than just forcing them to survival. No, I and the rest of us fight because we want a better world than what you've forced on us. An eye on every house, a punishment for any subversive thought, and a death to all that oppose you."

"I fight for the spirit of humanity...against the dead cold heart of an android."

"And safety for every human being. Security guaranteed." Said a very familiar voice, one identical to the one that came from Lisa, except perhaps harsher and colder. "Crime is non existent." The Regent spoke, walking towards Val, having teleported down. "The only deaths now are caused by you're gang of thugs and by the ends of human lifespans. Technology has advanced by leaps and bounds. This is perhaps the most efficient society in the universe."

"And all I've asked, is a little freedom sacrificed to achieve this. A few threats removed for the safety of all. But apparently I miscalculated you're propensity for illogic. You're willingness to put yourselves in danger for... 'freedom'" She continued. "I think you remember... I offered you a chance to rule with me. Side by side we could make this world even better. But... you refused. So do not pretend I am unfair. So don't pretend I was the one who betrayed you." She said the last words with some bitterness. "But... I can debate with you another day. Right now I don't have the time."

She paused for a moment. The other Lisa completely confused and uncertain what was going on. She looked at the Alternate Lisa. "Are... you me?" She asked. She heated up as she processed this. "What... is going on?"

The Regent ignored her. "Step away from my... alternate self Val." The Regent commanded. "Despite what you may think. I don't enjoy hurting your kind, much less you. But I may be forced to..."

...Two Lisas. Today was not the best of days for Val. She put her hands up to her ears and ducked low, backing away from the Regent and looking from her to the other Lisa...the one she called her alternate? A body double, perhaps? Maybe the android had made a robot of herself...but, the non-Regent one didn't know a damn thing about anything. Val struggled to think for a moment, when finally a radio blast stunned her ear quickly. Support had arrived, her "gang of thugs" as the Regent called them dropped from the rooftops quickly.

"Go." They uttered quickly, moving fast enough to grab ahold of Val - it was only two of them, all dressed in some form of futuristic armor. They barely cast a glance to our Lisa and the Regent before pressing a button, the very particles of the trio evaporating away. It was not quick enough for Val to reach out and yell, however, protesting her removal from this bubbling fight. She demanded to know what exactly this new Lisa is, but instead of asking, she gave but a warning.

"This isn't over!" She said, before finally becoming but a passing memory - her space completely blank as the rebels appeared back at whatever makeshift area they called their base, far from wherever our Lisa and her counterpart was.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue May 05, 2015 7:54 pm

"I'm not going to stand by and let you ruin people's lives." Kilian said firmly to the golden man. "Just give up now, and you won't regret the next couple of seconds. Trust me big guy, I'm a lot faster than I look."

"Yeah? I don't know what you're talking about. I've saved this planet more times-" Alex didn't get to finish his statement before the Speed Demon cannonballed into him again, this time punching Alex in the gut. "Ugh... What... What's your goddamned problem?!" Alex demanded and shot at the blue man, but found it almost impossible to touch him. The man wasn't lying when he said he was fast. It was like trying to catch a speeding gnat. Kilian darted around Alex and slammed his palm into Alex's back, which sent him through several trees.

"I can do this all day." Kilian said and walked over to Alex who looked unconscious, but in reality was watching Kilian with his X-ray vision. "Come on. Don't tell me you have that much of a glass-" Just then, Alex flicked Kilian's foot with just enough force to bruise the bone. Which caused him to trip and fall. "SONOFA! GRRRRRR..." He hissed grabbing his foot.

"Any harder and I would have powderized your foot. Goddamn you hit hard, but you can't be hit that hard. Now can we talk about this like civil people? Or is everything from your universe solved by punching it?" Alex asked?

"Not everything..." The golden man didn't kill him even though he had the chance. He was lied to. "Okay. My foot will be better here in about a minute, but that means that Entropy lied to us... He said that you guys were huge bad guys. Can't be that bad, you didn't kill me when I was kicking your ass." Kilian snickered a bit.

"I've never fought a speedster before. I think I did well for my first time. Who's this Entropy guy?"

"A cosmic dick." Kilian replied.

"That can mean a number of things..."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue May 05, 2015 9:38 pm

A Chance Meeting
Maxwell Morningstar vs Daud Andreas

He saw it before it happened - those eyes that would see not just the future but an untold number of them at once, the All-Seeing Eyes, gave the Mad King a slight advantage in preparing. All he needed was just a slight, an edge even, to turn the tables on whatever foe he might be facing. That was the issue here, though, because he didn't know the enemy, just the destruction, the red sky, and another Earth. The entire country was evacuated underground, it was like the many drills they conduct throughout the year. Not a soul remained above ground, save for the Mad King of Ur, Maxwell Morningstar, and his assistant, Valerie Valentine. A face kept popping up in his vision, and it approached with just moments to spare.

The appearance of a second Earth troubled the father of three, and even worse, the situation they were forced into was just as bleak - one would not survive. His dark, short hair blew lightly in the wind as he and his friend made their way from one Earth to the next, a certain island group catching his attention. He intended to go to a massively populated city, perhaps the United Nations even, and discuss an armistice or something. Maybe this Earth wasn't just a bunch of savages, this meeting could prove beneficial to both parties rather than mutual destruction. However, in his world, this island chain was only a fishing community...how did it boast a massive city and sprawling infrastructure in this Earth's timeline? He landed lightly upon an empty street, his companion right behind him, though his landing was accompanied by the shattering of asphalt and concrete as he landed.

"Where the hell is everyone..." He whispered, cutting his eyes from side to side and walking forward. "Hello?!" He yelled, his distinctive voice carrying itself far throughout the urban landscape of a clearly Earth-built city...but unlike one he had ever seen before. "Is anyone here?!" He continued, "We come in peace, we want to work this out together, not fight some cosmic idiot's pointless battles." He walked forward some, then turned around, looking everywhere for just a sign of life - something. "My name is Daud, I come in peace."

"Speak for yourself." His towering, boisterous companion said with a gruffle, "I'll break this world in two if it means ours is saved."

"That's a very, very last option we have to take, Dapp." Daud said, "But I sense an energy...unlike one I've sensed before. In fact, it's not like a real energy I feel, but more like something is drawing my own energy from me." Daud raised his silver power ring up briefly, a clone of himself appearing immediately. "We need some extra eyes, something to plan this out even more. C'mon Dapp, let's look around some more." He stated, his friend grunting in makeshift approval. The energy clone of Daud disappeared from the duo and raced it's way across the city - not finding a single person, but evidence of recent inhabitation. "They just...up and left."

"Well no shit." Dapp said, lifting up a table and setting it back down - breaking the legs of it by pure strength alone. "Another Earth appeared in the sky, and two invaders touched down in their city. I don't think people would stick around to see if we came with girl scout cookies or an ultimatum. If anything, they're already working against us - so it's all the more reason to just end this planet and be done with it. None of these people are those we care about or even know. Our reality and it's survival should be paramount, Daud."

"You don't care about the people of this reality, do you? You hardly care about our own anyways, Dapp. You're just looking for an excuse to tank this world."

"So what? Don't act like your hands are clean." He replied with a bit of a sting. Daud simply ignored him, but stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes trained straight ahead. He whipped his head around quickly, eyes wide with disbelief.

"He just...disintegrated my clone." He stated softly, his voice almost trembling. "Approaching. Fast." He spat, but it was too late. Faster than it would have taken to blink, the source of the depopulated city and the man strong enough to dispel an energy clone of Daud, who contained all of Daud's powers and abilities, in a single motion, made himself visible, floating slightly above Daud and Dapp. "How...you..."

"You two," He stated with authority, Dapp cocking his head to the side at this interloper. "You are trespassing on the sovereign soil of Ur. Begone, immediately." He commanded, extending both of his arms out to the side in an aggressive display, arcs of bioelectricity flowing all around him, the very wind changing it's direction to create a vortex with this man at it's epicenter, "Or I will expel you. Permanently."

"And just who the hell do you think you are?" Dapp said, approaching the mad man. The grotesque muscles of Dapp would be repulsive to most - despite signalling his incredible power - but the man did not even flinch as he approached.

"I am Maxwell Morningstar, King of Ur, and I will not have you question my authority in my own nation." He stated firmly, turning his attention back to Daud. "I implore you once more to leave. We will solve this crisis on our own."

"No, no, that's not how it works, buddy." Daud said, stepping up to Mad Max as well, "Both of our Earths are stake here. We need to work together to find a solution...or one of us is losing a home."

"And it won't be me." Dapp said, the fool launching a massive sucker punch against the Mad King of Ur - one that would level the tallest and strongest of buildings in a single blow. Daud yelled for him to back off, but it was too late, the strike was barreling it's way to the center mass of Maxwell, breaking the sound barrier as it went. Daud was able to watch the reaction in quick time, and noticed something terrifying as he did so - Maxwell was doing the same. They made eye contact, with Max looking to the fist and to Daud, narrowing them deeply. A declaration of war, a battle it is, a fight is what they get. The punch slammed into the Mad King's chest, the massive fist taking up most of it despite it's already massive size, but Max didn't move an inch.

"Pity," He said, catching the next intended punch, shocking Dapp. In the same motion, Maxwell grabbed Dapp's massive hand and threw his own arm back, sending it forward and throwing the entire body of the Titan like a discus into a building two miles from where they were just fighting. "I was hoping we could work together to end this crisis...Daud." Maxwell stated, disdain in his voice as he uttered the invaders' name. "Val, take care of his friend. I'll deal with this one." He further declared, setting his feet on the ground and towering over the man. Daud's energy began to flow like a river as his eyes narrowed as well, the two egomaniacs locking eyes with each other, a standoff of power, will, and testosterone.

"You don't want to get into this..." Daud said calmly as his power continued to spike, cracks growing where he was standing, "This is your last chance before we get too deep into this."

"Your last chance ended when that buffoon attacked me." Maxwell replied, his power much different that Daud's. Rather than outwardly declaring his presence, the Mad King's power-up began to draw things into him. From the wind, to bolts of electricity, even plasma and other random articles. The most troubling to Daud, however, was the siphon he started to feel. The bastard was absorbing Daud's own energy as he powered up. Daud realized this, and began to piece together his opponent's power set. "Absorption." He stated calmly, Daud growing confused.

"What?"

"My power. You're guessing at it, assuming what it is. Energy Absorption. You already figured that much out, and now you're trying to figure out how much I can absorb - there must be a limit, a point where I can draw in no more, and what all I can do with the energy I take in." He said calmly, picking apart the psyche of Daud in mere seconds. "...And interestingly enough, you're looking for ways to adapt to it."

"How do you know so much about what I'm thinking...?" Daud asked, angered at being belittled.

"Because I can see it...in your eyes."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night, Day 1

It was a troubling night, in Gotham City, as Elena flew through the skies. She had already stopped several crimes, and she was hearing more and more through her feed to the GCPD radio channel. But the most troubling of all, was Batman's disappearance. The Dark Knight had gone out on patrol at around 5, and he still hadn't returned. That, in and of itself was not so irregular, but the total disappearance of the Bat family worried her. Nightwing, Barbara, and Robin, she could contact none of them. She couldn't even reach Alfred, and that told her that something was up.

Hearing a report of a raid on the museum she headed over there, flying through the upstairs window and landing in a roll, coming up with a Batarang. Seeing that no one was there, she proceeded carefully downstairs, to the main exhibit hall. The most priceless of the exhibits was an exotic owl mask, all the way from Austria, touring the U.S and currently stopping in Gotham. Proceeding to that exhibit, she saw a dark figure cut into the glass and grasp the mask. Running forward, she threw a Batarang, but to her surprise, the darkly clad figure turned and caught her Batarang. Now that was surprising, her mind processed as she noted that he had some form of superhuman reflexes, and those usually came with superhuman speed and agility. She saw the figure's face more clearly now, covered by a fierce owl mask. Did he belong to a cult or organization of some kind, or was he working alone?

"So," the figure said, chuckling deeply, "the little Bat wants to play?" He chucked the Batarang at blinding speeds, but Elena was quicker still, already moving. She twisted her body into a double corkscrew, somehow catching the Batarang mid-flight, launching into a front flip and sending it straight back as she landed, the batarang, the projectile flashing by his face into the wall close behind him. "You missed," the figure said, chuckling once more.

She retorted, "I never miss," as a beeping was heard and the Batarang exploded. Somehow, she had retrieved an explosive Batarang while catching the original one during her double corkscrew. As the dust settled, she heard the sound of running feet and so she launched herself over the debris, beginning the chase. The owl-masked man was certainly fast, and he led her on a merry chase, until they came upon a dilapidated building which he rushed inside. Following, he opened a trapdoor and fell through. Collecting her Stormlight, she blasted through the trapdoor and flew through, her cape fluttering behind her.

She landed in a large, supposedly empty room, quite like a stage. And then a spotlight blazed down upon her, and a voice boomed out, "Welcome, Batgirl, to the Court of Owls. Long have we been the harbringers of Gotham's doom, and a little longer we must be so, but your time has come. Your doom has come. And then the lights flickered on revealing the Court of Owls. Perhaps 200 people surrounded her, all wearing owl masks. Some had strangely disfigured hands quite like an owl's talons, and others wore suits. But 10 of those black-clad figures also stood around her.

Gazing up into the blazing lights, her eyes not having any trouble to do so, she raised a hand. Batman had indeed taught her how to fight multiple foes, but not 200. She would need all the power she could get. And so, raising her hand, she absorbed the blazing lights, submerging them into near total darkness. They apparently did not know her powers, and so, the element of surprise was hers. "What do you hope to do?" the voice spoke as she began, "Do you think darkness is your ally. True, owls and bats are both creatures of the night, but owls eat bats, devour them. The darkness belongs to us, not you."

She responded, "Have the darkness! Take it! For I have the light!" She blazed with light, so much so that she appeared like the sun, and all of the Owls shied away from her form. "And with light, I shall vanquish the darkness." she said, stepping forward. Her cells blazed with Stormlight, and everything increased. Her perception, her speed, her strength, her sensory system, everything. And so, as the Court of Owls charged at her at once, she was calm, though she was surrounded. She was Elena Galadera, and she would not be afraid.

Spinning, she threw out her hands around her, blasting 200 back, or so she intended to. The few that slipped under the blast of light, Elena parried with, her hands moving in a blow, and with the strength of Stormlight behind them, her punches sending owls flying. And as they struggled to get up, she breathed out some light, and activated her mirror hands, blinding them. Flying up in a twirl, she began to use her arsenal, throwing both explosive Batarangs and sleep Batarangs, the latter of which seemed mostly ineffective. Then, she began summoning Stormlight spheres and continued her battle from above, dropping spheres as she created them, releasing bursts of light once then cracked, which she used to grab and throw the Court.

Returning to the ground, she engaged in combat with the black-clad figures, whom she named talons, using her enhanced speed and strength to dance around them, dealing crushing blows. But these ten were different, and they were as nearly as fast as she was. She was pummeled in the stomach and as she bent over, the Talon delivered a crushing uppercut which made her jaw shake. Resorting to explosive Batarangs once again, she tossed her entire arsenal below them and backflipped away, covering herself with her cowl as they went off.

As the smoke settled, 7 Talons charged, throwing a punch that sent her flying. And while on the ground, they seized their advantage, starting to kick. A boot caught her in the ribs, another in the eye, and another in the back. And as she struggled to get up, they began to use their taloned hands, stabbing again and again and again. Deciding to stick to defense, she attempted to bat away as many as possible, but she could not block 10 talons at once, and her Stormlight was running low. Her body wasn't able to keep up with the amount of injuries she was receiving and so she began to feel the numerable kicks, punches and talons. As the rest of the Court of Owls began to wake up, she received a stab to the leg and another to the back.

She could not win against about 150 people. Survival was the top priority, and they were killing her down here. She had no info on them besides what she had deduced, and so she was suffering. They had learned about her capabilities and were now proceeding more carefully. Gathering the majority of her Stormlight, she collected it, and let loose a blast from her body, throwing them back.

Standing on one leg now, she looked for a way to escape, but she should have started moving. For the full Court had recovered and she was swarmed and grabbed. Kicks and punches rained down upon her, several in the face. She felt her shoulder dislocate, and was pretty sure of a couple of ribs suffering as well. And then, as she was held, the Talon she had first fought with emerged, and started whaling at her as well. No mercy was given, no quarter.

And the old rhyme was spoken then, as Batgirl's pummeling continued...
Beware The Court of Owls,
that watches all the time,
ruling Gotham from a shadow perch,
behind granite and lime.
They watch you at your hearth,
they watch you in your bed,
speak not a whispered word of them or they'll send The Talon for your head.

After several minutes of this, Elena groaning, the final blow was a stab into her dislocated shoulder and a slash at her stomach. Managing to reach her grapple gun, as the hits stopped for a moment, she fired it upwards, and immediately clicked, sending her shooting up, aggravating her numerous injuries even further. Crashing through the ceiling and hearing the Talons in pursuit, she wasted no time, immediately flying off, gritting her teeth, putting all her willpower into keeping her into the air.

Feeling that she could go no further, but knowing that the Court of Owls would be in pursuit, she landed heavily on the roof a building. Coincidentally, it was Acme Corporation's new Gotham base. Now there was one person who hadn't disappeared. Patching a emergency call to the Batcave, where Owlman was, she spoke into it. "Owlman! I need your help. I'm severely injured, and I cannot get back to the Batcave alone. I need you to come and get me. I am being pursued even now, so it is imperative that you hurry. I'm at the rooftop of your new Acme Corp base. Hurry, please. Batgirl out."

And so, ending the call, she leaned heavily against the building, muffling her groans, even now plotting. She had to find out what Bruce knew about the Court of Owls, and she needed to find the Batman. Gotham was lost without its savior, and as she had seen today, she was a pretty poor substitute. But she would do what she could. Turning to the GCPD line, she listened with growing horror as she discovered what was happening. Commissioner Gordon, shot! Breakout in Arkham Asylum! Joker kills 20 in train! Crimelord war in the slums! And that was only the beginning. She listened, as the Bat-Signal was mysteriously destroyed, and the police attempted to install martial law unsuccessfully.

Chaos was reigning free, and order's champion was missing. People were losing hope, and without the Bat-signal as a symbol of that hope, she feared for the future of Gotham. And once it was discovered that Batman had disappeared... she shuddered to think of it. She needed to recover as soon as possible, as she was desperately need. She would have to be the hope of Gotham, and now its saving was up to her, the Batgirl.

Batgirl leaned again on the building, looking at her shredded and mangled uniform, and gazing into the distance. It would be a long night.

Thomas had just returned from his assigned patrol when the message came through. It had been surprisingly quiet, compared to what he had expected from Gotham. When he heard the message, he knew that he had just had the quiet side of Gotham. Why didn't she call Batman, Nightwing or Robin? Unless...

Owlman clicked his heels together and took off, his cape forming wings to help guide him through the skies of Gotham. He switched to night vision, scanning the area as he traveled as fast as possible to the new Acme Corp. building. As he flew towards it he noticed odd, costumed creatures making their way to the building as well, coming from all sides. Owlman pushed the flight capabilities of his suit to the limit as he tried his best to get to Batgirl as quickly as possible.

He had to circle the building once before picking her up on the roof. Quickly, Owlman flew towards Elena, swooping down and picking her up. Thomas returned to normal vision and looked at the girl. She needed medical attention and quickly.

"What happened?" Owlman asked, "Where's Batman and what were those things I saw coming for Acme Corp.?"

Owlman was curious, and these were things that needed to be answered. He held onto Batgirl tightly as they entered the Batcave, Owlman swooping down to a steady landing and carrying the girl over to an examination bed. Thomas removed his helmet and looked her over, realizing this would be much more difficult than he originally thought.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 2:54 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
"The thing is," as Len walked into the alley, his fists clenched, ready to fight.

"I have place in this business. Now, if you let the man down, you can go peacefully from here. If you don't want to, well...say hello to my beautiful red eyes!" said by Len, and as soon as he said that, he blasted a red laser blast from his eyes to the man who held the other man on throat.

Vladkaht raised a hand toward the bolt, and a glowing sheild of dark blue material appeared in front of him, deflecting the laser blast to the side. The man in his hand passed out from lack of oxygen, and Vladkaht dropped him to the ground with a thud. He wondered if he should leave just for a moment, then laughed inwardly. What's the rush? I should do this for myself. I deserve a good fight every now and then! It wouldn't so for me to get rusty. Vladkaht gestured with not hands, and with a thrust hurled an orb of primal energy, which exploded mere inches from the trespasser, sending him flying backwards. Vladkaht laughed. "You want to play hero, do you? Alright then, I'll play the bad guy. I wonder who will win!" Vladkaht looked down to the ground, then uttered an incantation. His lips did not seem to make words or phrases, but moved so quickly and with such finesse that it seemed more like some kind of twisted low vibration. His voice rose and fell in an eerie tones as full pages of words were spoken in mileseconds. He rose into the air as The Winds of Skaeola took hold, and he looked down at the man who had confronted him. Strings of energy arced from his fingertips, bouncing of the walls and the vehicles nearby and sending trash and dirt exploding into the air.

Well, I'm fucked.

This is clearly one of the moment where he should be escaping. He should be escaping now, but we all know it is not a good future especially for him, if he wants to atone for his sins. In the end, he has to decides something. He decided to escaped, as it's the only possible solution, for now, though. It's a shame indeed to run away, but since his enemy is a magic user, and he knows nothing of how to defeat him, well he fucked.

"Well...um...well, I should go." said Len as he turned his back towards the man, and run fast. He escaped, and he believes his super speed is fast enough to escape from him. Where to? Somewhere safe and hidden so he can hides from the magic user.

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night, Day 1

Kyle Vannis

....Gotham is in chaos....

....Joker killed 20 in train....

....Breakout in Arkham....

.....Crimelord war in slums....

Well, that last one is arguably him.

Maroni and Falcone, who had returned from Bludhaven, came to the slums, probably the last place Batman would looked for, if he's still here. They want to make a truce. Sure, it will be bad for business as it means the two families will control the economy of Gotham's underworld, sharing the profits. But it is probably for the best, for now.

When the Falcone came however, the place empty. Too late to noticed it was a trap, The Don of Falcone, Carmine Falcone, his bodyguards, and his son Johnny, were gunned down by the Maroni's men, hiding between the homeless. They dead. And to think that Maroni won is absolutely ridiculous.

Two hours after the attack, Vannis Family attacked some of Maroni's businesses, and he himself went down on the field too. All of those businesses got captured, but most are destroyed in the ensuing battle. Falcone's lieutenants seized control over the Bludhaven's businesses, and then served under Vannis.

What happens now, is that Maroni was cornered alongside what left of his men. Kyle formed alliance with Two-Face, to control over Gotham. So, while Two-Face hold the Penguin, Maroni's ally, from reinforcing the Maroni's, Vannis and his men attacked Maroni. Cornered at the same slums where Falcone died, he hoped he could lived to see another day.

Yeah, he'll live to see another day. Kyle makes sure his eyes are open when he died, so that he can see the next sunrise and sunset, lying alongside the dead bodies of his men at the slums. No need for cleaning it either, GCPD is pretty much being occupied with the war between Two-Face and Penguin.

Oh, you must be wondering why the other sons of Carmine didn't took over the throne, right? Well, Maroni bribed Falcone's lieutenants to killed them. Sofia and Maria, however, still alive and well, and they took the men loyal to them and went to Central City, escaped from the wrath of both Maroni and the Batman.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---"

Seeing Claudia arrive with Hiroshi in tow, she gave a small wave at them, still sitting on the rooftop of the warehouse. She noticed that the half-Saiyan boy was badly wounded, but she didn't particularly react to this. Certainly, it was worrisome, and without his power they might not be a match for Garlic, but there was very little she could do about it, in any case. Standing up as Claudia walked up to her, Garnet shook her head. "I kill things, keeping things alive is outside of my area of expertise." She said, shrugging, before glancing at Hiroshi once again. He was badly burned, and though she believed that he was tough enough to survive that without getting any medical attention, it would probably help.

"I don't have a healing gun either. Your best bet is probably to take him to an hospital or something." She said. "You can fly, can't you?"

"Well I can, but I'm out of energy for awhile. When I heal, I know where Garlic went this time. Either purposefully or accidentally he left a trail I could follow. So that's where we, or if you guys don't want to help, I'll go. You've all already done so much, I can't express my thanks."

Once I heal, I'll give Garlic what he's been avoiding so far, death.

He shakily stood, placing a hand around Claudias shoulders to support himself as he held a hand over a major wound in his side. But then he heard a voice, small at frist, but he recognized it immedietly.

You may want to hurry to my castle Hiroshi. I've got a brat here I think you'll recognize! She's the daughter of a nurse from your planet, you guys should recognize each other.

Hirhsi nearly fell at that, while the memory wasn't one he wanted to dig up, he knew exactly what he was speaking of. Nearly falling as he pulled himself to his fill height, he addressed the group, of two, before him.

"Guys, it's short notice I know, and I'll explain it later, but Garlic has my daughter." Hiroshi said.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 5:49 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:
Vladkaht raised a hand toward the bolt, and a glowing sheild of dark blue material appeared in front of him, deflecting the laser blast to the side. The man in his hand passed out from lack of oxygen, and Vladkaht dropped him to the ground with a thud. He wondered if he should leave just for a moment, then laughed inwardly. What's the rush? I should do this for myself. I deserve a good fight every now and then! It wouldn't so for me to get rusty. Vladkaht gestured with not hands, and with a thrust hurled an orb of primal energy, which exploded mere inches from the trespasser, sending him flying backwards. Vladkaht laughed. "You want to play hero, do you? Alright then, I'll play the bad guy. I wonder who will win!" Vladkaht looked down to the ground, then uttered an incantation. His lips did not seem to make words or phrases, but moved so quickly and with such finesse that it seemed more like some kind of twisted low vibration. His voice rose and fell in an eerie tones as full pages of words were spoken in mileseconds. He rose into the air as The Winds of Skaeola took hold, and he looked down at the man who had confronted him. Strings of energy arced from his fingertips, bouncing of the walls and the vehicles nearby and sending trash and dirt exploding into the air.

Well, I'm fucked.

This is clearly one of the moment where he should be escaping. He should be escaping now, but we all know it is not a good future especially for him, if he wants to atone for his sins. In the end, he has to decides something. He decided to escaped, as it's the only possible solution, for now, though. It's a shame indeed to run away, but since his enemy is a magic user, and he knows nothing of how to defeat him, well he fucked.

"Well...um...well, I should go." said Len as he turned his back towards the man, and run fast. He escaped, and he believes his super speed is fast enough to escape from him. Where to? Somewhere safe and hidden so he can hides from the magic user.

Vladkaht was disappointed slightly by the mans cowardice. He had hoped to have a decent engagement for once. Would no one face him? He gritted his teeth. I have heard of how the so called Batman has become lazy in his time in the sun. Who would stop me if I were to, say, destroy this building? Vladkaht considered his options for a few moments. Suddenly, the side of the building exploded with a burst of primal energy. will have my engagement tonight, one way or another. He rose higher into the air with swirling winds enveloping him in a cocoon of malevolent air. The clouds began to swirl around him, and the clouds glowed. Thunder boomed and lighting crackled. The primal being began vibrating his lips once again in the infernal buzzing that accompanied the casting of his spell. The Shifting of The Sky caused a huge supernatural storm to hover over Gotham. He smiled as the lightning began raining down and the people began to panic before the weight of the corrupted nature that had turned against them. A passing gas freighter ignited as a sentient lightning strike busted its tank. Vladkaht called into the air.

"You're heros have abandoned you! Look at how powerless they are to stop this destruction! Should any challenge me, let them show themselves now!"

"Or Gotham...WILL BURN!!!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed May 06, 2015 6:31 am

Asterdan wrote:Thomas had just returned from his assigned patrol when the message came through. It had been surprisingly quiet, compared to what he had expected from Gotham. When he heard the message, he knew that he had just had the quiet side of Gotham. Why didn't she call Batman, Nightwing or Robin? Unless...

Owlman clicked his heels together and took off, his cape forming wings to help guide him through the skies of Gotham. He switched to night vision, scanning the area as he traveled as fast as possible to the new Acme Corp. building. As he flew towards it he noticed odd, costumed creatures making their way to the building as well, coming from all sides. Owlman pushed the flight capabilities of his suit to the limit as he tried his best to get to Batgirl as quickly as possible.

He had to circle the building once before picking her up on the roof. Quickly, Owlman flew towards Elena, swooping down and picking her up. Thomas returned to normal vision and looked at the girl. She needed medical attention and quickly.

"What happened?" Owlman asked, "Where's Batman and what were those things I saw coming for Acme Corp.?"

Owlman was curious, and these were things that needed to be answered. He held onto Batgirl tightly as they entered the Batcave, Owlman swooping down to a steady landing and carrying the girl over to an examination bed. Thomas removed his helmet and looked her over, realizing this would be much more difficult than he originally thought.

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

She wheezed out a reply, "The Court of Owls happened. A wee bit hard to fight 200 people. As for Batman..." she paused to breathe heavily, "I have no idea. All of the Bat family seems to have disappeared. As for the fellows pursuing, the Court of Owls, specifically those clad in black with owl masks. I called them talons, they have some nasty claw/talon like hands."

As he laid her down, she spoke again, "Take me to the sun room. It's the door to the left. Turn on all the sun lamps to 100%. I'll be fine in a few days, only my pride is permanently hurt. But Gotham is in chaos. You will be overwhelmed if you go out to fight now. For now, collect information. Go to the monitor and look up the Court of Owls, I know Bruce must have something on them. Try and talk to Gordon. But do not engage with anyone until I get better, there are too many enemies for just one person to handle. Gotham has lost hope, overwhelmed by chaos. We need to restore that hope. But its main symbol, the Bat-signal has been destroyed. In one of the compartments, you'll find the Bat-lamps/flashlights. Hand those out, distribute them around the city. It's not much, but it's a start. Anything else?" she asked, starting to close her eyes.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Well, I'm fucked.

Vladkaht was disappointed slightly by the mans cowardice. He had hoped to have a decent engagement for once. Would no one face him? He gritted his teeth. I have heard of how the so called Batman has become lazy in his time in the sun. Who would stop me if I were to, say, destroy this building? Vladkaht considered his options for a few moments. Suddenly, the side of the building exploded with a burst of primal energy. will have my engagement tonight, one way or another. He rose higher into the air with swirling winds enveloping him in a cocoon of malevolent air. The clouds began to swirl around him, and the clouds glowed. Thunder boomed and lighting crackled. The primal being began vibrating his lips once again in the infernal buzzing that accompanied the casting of his spell. The Shifting of The Sky caused a huge supernatural storm to hover over Gotham. He smiled as the lightning began raining down and the people began to panic before the weight of the corrupted nature that had turned against them. A passing gas freighter ignited as a sentient lightning strike busted its tank. Vladkaht called into the air.

"You're heros have abandoned you! Look at how powerless they are to stop this destruction! Should any challenge me, let them show themselves now!"

"Well someone is definitely being dramatic." Spoke a very cocky and smarmy voice. If Vlad turned around, he'd see a woman standing on top of a very large undead titan made of many, many bodies of unfortunate zombies. She had a slight smile on her face and the air around her stunk of magic. She curled her fingers, purple energy dancing around them.

"So. How does this whole challenge thing work. Is there a line... Do I have to take a number...?" She asked, taunting him. She didn't really give much of a damn about this really. Though there wasn't much she cared about anyway.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 7:29 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

"Well someone is definitely being dramatic." Spoke a very cocky and smarmy voice. If Vlad turned around, he'd see a woman standing on top of a very large undead titan made of many, many bodies of unfortunate zombies. She had a slight smile on her face and the air around her stunk of magic. She curled her fingers, purple energy dancing around them.

"So. How does this whole challenge thing work. Is there a line... Do I have to take a number...?" She asked, taunting him. She didn't really give much of a damn about this really. Though there wasn't much she cared about anyway.

Vladkaht hooted with laughter, though this laughter sounded strangely genuine, like he was reacting to the joke of an old friend. "Finally!" he looked at the giant undead creation with a kind of fascination. " Let death try to take me once again. I have bested it more times than one can count!" The clouds spiraled overhead, and suddenly a giant arc of lightning burst forth and struck the creature with a blinding flash.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 am

"Sorry about the whole... Not listening thing. My bad entirely." Kilian replied and stood back up once his foot healed. "I'm just a little on edge at the moment. We had an Arcosian named Frost just kill most of our universe. We killed him, but the damage was still pretty severe." Kilian said and started running with Alex flying just above him.

"We fought an Arcosian named Frost, but he was no where near as powerful as the one you're talking about. Still an asshole though. A friend of my blew the poor bastard in half. He vanished, but losing your legs is certainly going to make you think twice about attacking a planet again." Alex replied.

"Arcosians are tough. I ripped the one we were fighting in half and the bastard was still fighting tooth and nail, even without his damn legs." Kilian said. "You look like a man we have on our world. His name is Sentry. Though he's mentally unstable. Like really. You're not..." Speed Demon trailed off not wanting to ask if Alex had any mental issues that he should be worried about.

"I'm not crazy if that's what you're asking. I'm friends with a Martian Green Lantern if that helps. Her name is Julie. She's the one who killed Frost." Alex, despite the initial fight, had a positive opinion of the blue speedster. Mostly, his bruises were just beginning to heal. "I also have a girlfriend. I think. I'm avoiding talking to her because she's trapping me with words, and I don't like it." Alex muttered.

"Ha. That's funny. I'm married to an alien and have a son... Who is more powerful than I can fathom. I'm honestly kinda scared that he might accidentally the universe." Kilian snickered. "Other than that he's like 9 and is friends with Franklin Richards. Reed Richards is the only person I can trust with someone that powerful. I considered, for about 2 attoseconds, Victor Von Doom." Kilian explained. "But I'm not that crazy, Doom would try to weaponize him the first chance he got."

"Huh. Your Doom must be different than ours. Slightly. The one I know... Is a bit crazy, but he's just looking out for himself. Which I can understand. That and he... Kinda helped create me. Though he'll tell you that I was completely all his idea and effort. I'm not sure how true that is, but I don't like to think about it." Alex says.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Well someone is definitely being dramatic." Spoke a very cocky and smarmy voice. If Vlad turned around, he'd see a woman standing on top of a very large undead titan made of many, many bodies of unfortunate zombies. She had a slight smile on her face and the air around her stunk of magic. She curled her fingers, purple energy dancing around them.

Vladkaht hooted with laughter, though this laughter sounded strangely genuine, like he was reacting to the joke of an old friend. "Finally!" he looked at the giant undead creation with a kind of fascination. " Let death try to take me once again. I have bested it more times than one can count!" The clouds spiraled overhead, and suddenly a giant arc of lightning burst forth and struck the creature with a blinding flash.

"Dearie. You know nothing about beating death." She replied with a smile. She hopped off the titan once it was hit by lighting, teleporting to a convenient nearby building. The corpse thing fell for a moment. "Because I not only beat death, but I made him my own personal zombie slave. Like I'm going to do to you." She explained, then the corpse giant went back to it's feet, roaring as it threw forward a punch towards Vlad, though really it was meant to engulf him in the animated clutches of the swarm that made the thing.

Meanwhile, Grixia channeled spirits, and also got a drain spell going, keeping it on low syphon so she only drained a small amount of his magic at the moment. "You really couldn't have been in a worse place than this shit hole to fight me... Do you know how many people die in Gotham?" Her eyes lit up. "Hundreds" She spoke, channeling a mass of frenzied spirits around her.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 06, 2015 7:50 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Seeing Claudia arrive with Hiroshi in tow, she gave a small wave at them, still sitting on the rooftop of the warehouse. She noticed that the half-Saiyan boy was badly wounded, but she didn't particularly react to this. Certainly, it was worrisome, and without his power they might not be a match for Garlic, but there was very little she could do about it, in any case. Standing up as Claudia walked up to her, Garnet shook her head. "I kill things, keeping things alive is outside of my area of expertise." She said, shrugging, before glancing at Hiroshi once again. He was badly burned, and though she believed that he was tough enough to survive that without getting any medical attention, it would probably help.

"I don't have a healing gun either. Your best bet is probably to take him to an hospital or something." She said. "You can fly, can't you?"

"Well I can, but I'm out of energy for awhile. When I heal, I know where Garlic went this time. Either purposefully or accidentally he left a trail I could follow. So that's where we, or if you guys don't want to help, I'll go. You've all already done so much, I can't express my thanks."

He shakily stood, placing a hand around Claudias shoulders to support himself as he held a hand over a major wound in his side. But then he heard a voice, small at frist, but he recognized it immedietly.

You may want to hurry to my castle Hiroshi. I've got a brat here I think you'll recognize! She's the daughter of a nurse from your planet, you guys should recognize each other.

Hirhsi nearly fell at that, while the memory wasn't one he wanted to dig up, he knew exactly what he was speaking of. Nearly falling as he pulled himself to his fill height, he addressed the group, of two, before him.

"Guys, it's short notice I know, and I'll explain it later, but Garlic has my daughter." Hiroshi said.

"Your... Daughter?" She asked, eye widened suddenly. "Wait. I thought you said you don't have a girlfriend or anything... Ah hell, fine, but you had better explain it." She muttered, sighing. She was really not sure how he could have a kid, seeing as seemed rather young, though Claudia couldn't really talk in the age department either. "But we still haven't answered the question of how we're going to heal you!"

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 06, 2015 9:02 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

"Your... Daughter?" She asked, eye widened suddenly. "Wait. I thought you said you don't have a girlfriend or anything... Ah hell, fine, but you had better explain it." She muttered, sighing. She was really not sure how he could have a kid, seeing as seemed rather young, though Claudia couldn't really talk in the age department either. "But we still haven't answered the question of how we're going to heal you!"

"Sorry!" He said, looking genuinely apologetic "It's a long story,many of we live through this ill be happy to tell you!" With that, he burst off into the air, angling his flight towards where he felt Garlic.

Clouds moved past him in a blur as he pushed himself forward. Garlic wasn't moving, which meant this was where the showdown was going to happen. There was no running anymore, and that meant this was a trap. It was painfully obviously a trap, but no matter how grand it was, he'd have to push his way through it. Perhaps this was how others before him were defeated even, but he doubted it. Whatever he was getting himself into, he had to stop this nightmare from continuing. If he failed, it'd mean more then just the end of his own life, it'd mean the end of whatever child awaited him there and then the end of everyone elses'. Given what'd happened to his brother when they'd come the first time, everyone on the planet could suffer from the monster's viciousness.

But they weren't there for that, were they? They were there to slow him down. Garlic wanted more time to prepare, which was why he'd sent these pawns out to die. Right now, the main thing he needed to do was just avoid them. He could kill them all at once, once he got where he needed to go. Instead of participating, he just decided now as the time to slip by. Shooting past the figures in the sky, Hiroshi just began to drift to one side, passing through several clouds before emerging on the other side, vapour brushing out of his way as his body made a long line through the cloud itself. From behind, he sensed them on his tail... keeping up with him.

Great, they're putting everything into keeping up. I don't have time for this.

From behind, he felt the glow of energy bolts already beginning to follow him. Twisting himself upside down and pulling down, Hiroshi took back towards flying to the Earth just as two of the bolts shot past him, their pink-red energy trailing across the sky.

"I've never met anyone who wanted to die this badly before," Hiroshi muttered with annoyance as he slipped past two more bolts as they came arcing towards him. Ignoring them, he pushed himself faster.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Wed May 06, 2015 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed May 06, 2015 9:10 am

The Starlight wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Thomas had just returned from his assigned patrol when the message came through. It had been surprisingly quiet, compared to what he had expected from Gotham. When he heard the message, he knew that he had just had the quiet side of Gotham. Why didn't she call Batman, Nightwing or Robin? Unless...

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

She wheezed out a reply, "The Court of Owls happened. A wee bit hard to fight 200 people. As for Batman..." she paused to breathe heavily, "I have no idea. All of the Bat family seems to have disappeared. As for the fellows pursuing, the Court of Owls, specifically those clad in black with owl masks. I called them talons, they have some nasty claw/talon like hands."

As he laid her down, she spoke again, "Take me to the sun room. It's the door to the left. Turn on all the sun lamps to 100%. I'll be fine in a few days, only my pride is permanently hurt. But Gotham is in chaos. You will be overwhelmed if you go out to fight now. For now, collect information. Go to the monitor and look up the Court of Owls, I know Bruce must have something on them. Try and talk to Gordon. But do not engage with anyone until I get better, there are too many enemies for just one person to handle. Gotham has lost hope, overwhelmed by chaos. We need to restore that hope. But its main symbol, the Bat-signal has been destroyed. In one of the compartments, you'll find the Bat-lamps/flashlights. Hand those out, distribute them around the city. It's not much, but it's a start. Anything else?" she asked, starting to close her eyes.

"Alright, come on, beautiful, let's get you healed up." he said quietly as he picked her up and placed her in the sun room, turning the lamps to full power, before adding, "I'm going to try to cook up some way to get you healed faster."

Owlman walked over to the batcomputer and sighed, knowing it could take ages before finding anything on the Court of Owls, and this was time that he didn't have. That's when he remembered his old colleague Jackson Stark. Thomas had heard rumor that Jackson had died recently, but that didn't mean his old AI assistant had! Putting on his helmet, he called Victor.

"Excuse me, Vision X," Victor said, "I have an incoming call... Hello?"
"Victor? It's me, Thomas Acme." Owlman replied as he began the search for the Court of Owls.
"Ah, Mr. Acme!" Victor exclaimed, "It's been are too long! How are your exploits as the Owlman treating you?"
"Quite well, thank you." Owlman replied.

Victor was aware of his secret identity because it was Jackson Stark who helped Thomas finish the calibrations for his Owlsuits flight capabilities. It was then that Jackson informed him of his double life as Injustice.

"Victor, I need you, or one of your brother or sister programs, to help me out." Owlman began, "I need help searching every database in the world for 'the Court of Owls'. That includes the Batcomputer."
"I personally cannot, as I am now uploaded into Vision X," Victor explained, "But I should be able to activate Synthia, and have her perform the task."
"Thank you, Victor." Thomas Acme replied before ending the call.

He then found the lamps and flashlights and took off. It wasn't long before he had passed them all out to people of every class and job imaginable. That's when the storm struck and a building fell. He glanced over, noticing a man and a woman fighting. Owlman sighed, knowing he'd have to help out somehow. Acme flew over, and after listening to their banter, deduced that the man was the one causing the damage.

Owlman made sure to remain unseen for the time being, simply observing before firing am exploding wing-a-rang and the man from behind.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 am

Garlic jr:

Incompetence.

That was what his minions were guilty of. All they had to do was stall that Saiyan for ten, perhaps fifteen minutes. They'd barely made a dent in the time. The demons sent after that Claudia girl, and that human with a gun, were do to arrive shortly. The two lesser enemies were trying to conceal their energies, but he could most certainly detect the raging animal coming there for him. Hiroshi's power was glowing like a bright beacon, telling the whole of the world that he was on his way there.

"Spice," Garlic remarked, turning his red eyes towards his chief lieutenant. "Take Mustard and Vinegar and prevent anyone from reaching me."

"On my life, Lord Garlic, not one of these pitiful creatures will come into contact with you," his minion pledged.

It'd better be on your life. I don't want to waste so much time dealing with all of these idiots myself.

With his three chief minions moving towards the exit, Garlic was left alone on his throne, save for the girl to his right. He sat back and just looked forward, every moment his heart beat, it beat with a venom towards Hiroshi. The waiting now was as mind-numbing as his tumbling madness in the Deadzone. This was all his existence was at the moment. It was the waiting for the Saiyan. Every second he felt himself remembering the bleakness he'd been condemned to, and the glory he'd been denied, all because of some child.

The coming battle was going to be a retelling of the story, and how it should have been told. There wasn't a single day he'd not thought of Hiroshi, or his power. There wasn't a single day he didn't relive being plunged into his own nightmare because of the wretched son of Abbadon. Even with his plans for the universe as a whole, they paled in comparison for his one true desire. His desire for revenge was his one true lust. Nothing else could satisfy it, or be a substitute for it. And now, after two decades, he could finally taste the barest edges of it. It was enough to drive him mad.

Even if all his plans were foiled, he was immortal. They could never truly be undone. He would have what he wanted.

"The Super Saiyan is going to stop you," a voice came from the side, making Garlic break from his trance. Turning his eyes sharply to the girl.

"My dad is a Kai, and he's the strongest fighter in the world, and when he gets here he's going to teach you a lesson!"

It was a grim parody of what had come before. He could recall Hiroshi's words all those years ago as if it'd been only a few moments ago. Now his daughter was parodying him. It would have been amusing, truly amusing, had it not reminded him of his humiliation.

"Oh? You're convinced your father will come here and save you, and add me to the mountain of corpses he's made of his enemies?" Garlic responded.

"Stop saying that," the girl said back, clearly angry. "He's not a mean person, like you say he is!"

"And I don't have a Dad."

There it was. The flicker he'd sensed in the boy all those years ago. It was enough to make his eyes widen as he sensed it. So, the power which flowed through Hiroshi's veins, emerged in his daughter as well. It was exciting to see. Of course, the girl was impotent to him now, with the power he possessed now, but it was still remarkable to see how resilient it could be, persisting from one host to another. First Abbadon, then his son, and now his granddaughter. He almost chuckled when she once again denied her fathers existence.

Still, her open defiance wasn't appreciated, or accepted.

"Tell me something, child? Do you even understand what I told you before? Actually, watch this. Minion!"

One of his lesser demons arrived from the side of his court, looking up sheepishly towards him. The orange skinned creature with red eyes would be a suitable example. He didn't need to rationalize this murder, he was going to be the emperor of the universe, he would kill who he pleased.

"Yes, master Garl-"

Pointing his finger down, Garlic blasted a hole in the monster's chest. Blood violently burst from the open wound as it gagged violently. Staggering for several moments, he then collapsed onto the floor in a puddle of blood. The blood slowly expanded across the stone floor, filling in the cracks all around it. The girl screamed for a brief moment, stumbling back and just sitting back down on the stone, trying to hold herself.

"That is what your 'Super Saiyan' did to hundreds, meaning a lot of people.. That's very likely what he's going to try to do to me, but I cannot die, so he cannot do that to me."

There were tears in her eyes, but a long, drawn out stare. Which was another good sign. She was learning to shut herself down already. She'd be a natural killer eventually. All he needed to do was kill Hiroshi, and the rest of this miserable planet, and then he'd be able to prime her for the bloodiest tasks. That distant look told him all he needed. He almost couldn't stop the grin that wanted to fill his features.

"He'll stop you," She managed to whisper to herself.

Hope was wonderful, because it was always the first step on the road of disappointment. And to drive the point home, he pointed the very same finger he just had at his minion, at her. A painful zap of red energy later, the girl had half collapsed and was trembling uncontrollably.

"Did he stop me from doing that?" Garlic snapped.

Children are so disrespectful these days.

Turning his head back to the entrance to his hall again, Garlic looked past the body and just towards the door, his head slowly inclining it forward. He was giddy, Hiroshi would soon be here, and he could destroy that bastard piece by piece, until he was nothing more than a bleeding wreck between his hands, as he choked the life from him.
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 06, 2015 10:30 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:

"Dearie. You know nothing about beating death." She replied with a smile. She hopped off the titan once it was hit by lighting, teleporting to a convenient nearby building. The corpse thing fell for a moment. "Because I not only beat death, but I made him my own personal zombie slave. Like I'm going to do to you." She explained, then the corpse giant went back to it's feet, roaring as it threw forward a punch towards Vlad, though really it was meant to engulf him in the animated clutches of the swarm that made the thing.

Meanwhile, Grixia channeled spirits, and also got a drain spell going, keeping it on low syphon so she only drained a small amount of his magic at the moment. "You really couldn't have been in a worse place than this shit hole to fight me... Do you know how many people die in Gotham?" Her eyes lit up. "Hundreds" She spoke, channeling a mass of frenzied spirits around her.

The corpses washed over Vladkaht with a squelch, and the mage recoiled at the pungent odor that filled his nostrils. Then he felt the short drain of power the witch had placed upon him. He sneered inwardly. She thinks she can control it. As if it was something so easily tamed. he placed his hands together, and as the energy arched between his fingers a concussive blast freed him from the undead grip. He stood in a swirling vortex of power as blue strings licked the ground and air. Suddenly the Fire from the nearby tanker truck flew fordd him, and enveloped him in a wreath of flame.

"And do you know how many die by my hand?! Thousands more!!. His lips vibrated darkly, and he slammed his fist into the ground with a deafening crack. An eerie sound like the sounding of a dusty horn sounded in the air, and the esrth underneath shifted. The flame jumped down into the cracks forming into the ground. Slowly a colossal creature rose from the depths, the dirt forming into a giant magmatic golem. The creature groaned with earthquake like roars. The golem slammed into the corpse-thing, and the two began to grapple with each other. The burning aura of the magmatic golem began turning the bodies to ash slowly.

Vladkaht looked to his opponent with a hatred unknown to any but a primal mage.
"I am natures darkest and cruelest side. You shall rue this day." He released a blast of primal energy at the witch.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 am

A Chance Meeting
Arctico & IJ:B Shimura vs Kazuko & Asumar Masaki

Upon hearing Entropy's voice, Shimura's eyes widened open as he quickly looked up to the sky, and sure enough, there was an alternate Earth hanging right over his and Arctico's head, Shimura knew much about the gods of the Universe, but this voice was a brand new one to him. Shimura then sensed two extremely powerful energy signatures approaching the both of the, and judging by Arctico's expression could he also sense the raw amount of energy "This is a new energy signature, unlike anything I've ever sensed, It's part Nature-Type!" Shimura inwardly exclaimed as he rose from his meditation position above the water. He then turned to Arctico, a serious expression on his face "My Friend, we may want to get ourselves ready if you know what I mean." Shimura warned as his Jade Aura began to rapidly expand, expecting a fight to approach them.

Arctico's eyes narrowed as he too began to power up, holding back only a small amount of his power, he could tell by the expression of Shimura, a man who always had a smile on his face now having turned into one of subtle distress?, this was something that Arctico needed to take seriously, and judging by how powerful the two energy signatures were it was likely that Arctico could also be pushed to his limit, but Shimura's energy, he was unsure if the old man could last with his weakened Energy Reserves "Don't you worry about me Old Man, you've got to worry about your limitations-"

Just as Arctico was to finish his sentence, a Man with wild hair delivered a City Shattering punch to Arctico's abdomen, sending him flying all the way to the Jefferson Memorial. "And here I thought all of the Frost Demons were dead!" The Man, known formally as Asumar shouted as he took off towards the Jefferson Memorial, which now had a large hole on the roof from Arctico's impact, but before Asumar had left, he shouted to his brother "Kazuko!, go deal with that Old Man, I could sense his power from miles away, he could be a danger!" Asumar Shouted

Shimura quickly turned to see Arctico given a City Busting punch and tried to assist the Arcosian but was stopped by the man known as Kazuko Masaki, whose energy signature was surging with both Nature-Type, and Regular-Type Energy, one of which that alarmed Shimura to say the least "That man... he has quite the large amount of Natural Energy within him, I better stay on my guard." Shimura said inwardly before he shouted to the man"Who are you and why are you attacking us!?" Shimura said with great authority within his voice, looking deep into Kazuko's eyes as he noticed a distinct fire burning within.

Kazuko said nothing as his aura swirled from blue to jade, knowing that the Old Man's energy was very much similar to the power of Natural Energy, something which concerned Kazuko "My name is Kazuko Masaki of the Old Masaki Dynasty, and that voice in the sky told us about what you have done on this planet, this is something that I will NOT condone, prepare to meet your defeat here for the good of all on this planet!" Kazuko shouted as he took off flying towards Shimura at extreme speeds, with Shimura also flying towards his adversary.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Wed May 06, 2015 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed May 06, 2015 2:36 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:But as they were flying, pretty much out of nowhere, the sky began to turn bright red and what seemed like another Earth was just floating there. Despite that, the adverse effects of having a planet that close to another one was pretty much nil. "God...Dammit."

"Excuse me? Is this thing on? Of course it's on." A voice heard plain as day across both worlds spoke no matter where anyone was. "Alright. I was bored, so I did something strange. I read a book. And it gave me an idea. Any of you read the Hunger Games? Yes? No? Doesn't matter. You'll be living it here soon, minus all the teenage angst. Both of you see a planet in the sky? Planet is a parallel universe. It also has superheroes and villains. So we're gonna do a crossover and see who comes out on top! You may begin screaming and running around in circles... Now."

The Republic of Atria wrote:-get speed demon rekt-

"Alex!" Shizuo called out, before being attacked by a barrage of plasma bursts. His assailant was floating in the air, clad in blue and black armor. It looked to be a robot, though Shizuo couldn't be sure.

"Alternate universe, I assume?" Shizuo questioned, leveling his pistol at the enemy. He fired twice, to which his enemy blocked them with a shield projected by his arm.

"You look like you've got some pretty good tech." Katsuo said, dropping to the ground and extending his energy-generated arm blade. "Too bad I'm from the future."

Katsuo charged, Shizuo drew his own blade and blocked. "Really?" He snarked. "Me too."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 06, 2015 2:42 pm

"This is a personal question, and if you don't want to answer, I totally understand. What did this woman of your ask that you're scared to answer? My wife, for the most part, is pretty straight forward with me." Speed Demon asked. He had some experience with women. Being married for a decade will do that. Even if she was easy enough to get along with.

"It's a long story that involves an AI predicting that there is a 70% likely hood that her and I will do the thing. So she asked me if I would actually have sex with her. And well-" Alex was about to tell him the truth about what he was going to do, but Kilian interrupted.

"So why are you telling me, and not the woman you like. Dude, we like just met and not 30 seconds ago we were trying to kill eachother. Well, I was winning." Kilian said bragging ever so slightly. He had a small amount of pride in his speed. Enough to where he wanted to find and challenge The Runner for the title of fastest being alive. "If you want me advice. Just be honest. Don't lie. If you would, say yes, if not, say no. I know women can be complicated, but most of them prefer honesty." He explained and stopped. "Hold up... I know those two. Not the other two..." Kilian whispered.

"I recognize Arctico. One of the few Arcosian in existence that isn't a mass murdering dick. Old dude is a mystery, but I think they been hanging out. "My money is on the Arcosian and Old dude." Alex said.

"Good lord, it's like watching everything in Slow-mo. At least you're kinda fast. I've fought those two before. Slow as pond water. I once messed with them, and every time they tried to hit me, I would run back home and grab some food or something and then tease them because they're slow." Kilian snickered. "Seriously, I love my speed."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Benjamin was in his office, on the top floor of a 79 story building that his massive company was headquartered at. The building, sitting in New York City, was marvel to the eye for its unique design. The building was more modern than any other in the city, with unique curves and base work.
He had been there all day, reassuring himself of his dominance over the world of medicine. His company had grown last quarter at a record high rate, especially in the medicine sector where his nearest opponent had lost market share to him. His business was growing, but was still smaller than Stark Industries and Wayne Enterprises in the technology sector. That would not change soon, but he was still close behind the two.
It mattered little if he was the largest company chairman in the world or not, so long as he had enough money to continue fighting criminals and those who taje advantage of others. Thise were the things he hated the most.
In fact, his charity foundation was on par with the Wayne Foundation. His personal contributions was larger than both Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne. He did pride himself on being a philantropist of such magnetude.
None the less, he was mkst proud of his contributions to the underadvantaged nd to true justice. Ironically,this was his greatest secret. His identity was unkown. It had to remain so.

His work was done, and it was time to get to the real job. The job he loved.
He left the office building, and his driver took him to his 3 story estate outside of New York City, in the counrty side of New York State. It was beautiful for sure.
He exited the vehicle and went inside, and once his driver was out of sight he took off in another car of his, heading to a small facility in the forst, hidden in a hill, where he conducted his operations. He had another facility underground in the city, but this one was by far nicer.
Once there, he looked up the latest police reports and news. This was when he watched a report on a new arrival. There was news footage about new people seemingly appearing of a super powered origin. He knew no one would care, since the Justice Legue was worthless and the avengers were dealing with some other threat he had vaguely heard of. He did care. Just more people to take advantage of the weak and desolate. He simply had to meet some of them.
He used a satellite to pinpoint the location of one, but seemingly lost him repeatedly as if he was teleporting from place to place, until he eventually stopped.
Having a location not to far from him, he entered a sealed room made of solid steel. He let off 6 grenades and absorbed their energyn giving him a resupplied energy reserve and allowing him to run at speeds near Mach 2. Infact, he had so much energy he could leap a mile at a time as he made his way to them. He finally arrived, and tried to stealthily approach the fast beingsn whoever they were. He needed to make sure they didnt get involved with corrupt justice or the justice league, he needed to recruit them. They were new and likely know little of what goes on here. He could tell them about these heroes and villains, their petty fightsn and maybe make an ally if they had the same ideology.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed May 06, 2015 4:13 pm

A Chance Meeting
Arctico & IJ:B Shimura vs Kazuko & Asumar Masaki

As Arctico jumped up, his eyes narrowed in anger as a blood red aura began to pour out of him at an accelerated rate "That rat bastard!" Arctico cried inwardly as he flew towards Asumar, who stood in the middle of the small lake as the Old Man (Shimura) had, observing the battle ready to unfold between the Old Man and Kazuko. He however took a look back to see that Arctico was rapidly approaching him, Asumar let out an annoyed sigh as he turned around quickly, unleashing a large beam of energy from his palm, forcing Arctico to take evasive action by moving slightly to the left, bringing his fist out to connect with Asumar's Face. Asumar smirked as he brought his Gunbai forward to counter the fist, and as sure as he was, the resulting clash of physical force created a small shockwave around the two opponents.

Asumar smirked, knowing by heart that the Arcosians were formidable warriors and were not to be taken lightly "Huh, there were Arcosians like you in our own universe, It's a shame that we had to kill them all because they held no mercy to others, and you won't be an exception!" Asumar stated, a small amount of venom laced within his voice, causing Arctico to growl angrily "You killed off my people in your Universe?!, BASTARD!!!" Arctico yelled, his entire body beginning to glow purple, the aura beginning to expand around Asumar's body, causing his eyes to widen, quickly withdrawing from Arctico "Hm?, Fire?" Asumar pondered, a smile beginning to form on his face yet again.

"Oh you fool, do you really think that fire would be effective against me?" Asumar said with a smile, a light blue skeletal frame beginning to form around his body "Now then..." A massive blue sword formed in front of Asumar, a Skeletal Arm grasping onto the sword as he jumped high up into the air "Dance!!!" He yelled, bringing his sword down onto Arctico, who quickly jumped out of the way of the oncoming sword, making Asumar smile "All part of the plan." he Chortled. Arctico stared at Asumar questioningly as he jumped away from Asumar, only to be uppercutted by an extremely fast red blur, sending him flying up into the air "Gah!, what in the hell?!" Arctico cursed inwardly.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Alex watched as the fight quickly turned into who could kill who the fastest. "Should we... Y'know... Stop them from murdering eachother? I mean, Arctico is actually a pretty good guy. He actively aided us in trying to get rid of the less... savory members of his race. However Tweedledee and Tweedledum really aren't giving him much time to explain that he actually not trying to hurt anyone..." Alex replied. "And as much as I love a good scrap, we're going to need all the help we can get against this Entropy guy you mentioned."

"What are you talking about? Arctico had like... 2 microseconds to explain himself. I could have written a 50 page essay on what's going on in that time." He snickered. "I actually could probably do that. But you have a point. Wanna see something cool?" Kilian asks and hops out of his hiding spot and snaps his fingers, but channeled the Speed Force as he did so, creating a sound that sounds like a large bomb just went off. "Dumbasses one through four. Chill. That Arcosian is actually a good one. We've been bamboozled. Smeckledorfed if you prefer. Entropy is playing with our heads." As he was speaking, Alex stepped out.

"Are you all gonna stop or does Speedy over here have to burst some more eardrums?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse