NATION

PASSWORD

Adventures in the Multiverse-Sandbox Edition-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 am

The Golden City
"He is currently on a trip, but i will take you to the Capitol," Grievous replied, "My ship is this way."
Utakoi
"That is a very powerful move," Ventress laughed, using a Force Choke on Ulfric. Ahsoka spun around attacked her. Anakin had taken Padme to safety, came back and began taking charge. Retruning the droids' fire, rows of droids fell. The clones valiantly stood their ground, though outnumbered.
Dalek Ship
"What are these?" asked James.

"Whatever they are, they don't like us!" Meowth shouted, then said, "I use Fury Swipes!." and attacked the eyestalk of the nearest Dalek.
Jackdaw
"I choose Arbok!" Jessie yelled, throwing out her Pokeballs, "and Licketung! Arbok, poison sting! Licketung, lick them!" Arbok and Licketung began fighting the pirates on deck.
Jessie in the meantime used the grabber inside the boat to grab the captain of the ship.

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 am

Utakoi
Tavros flew around the battlefield at very high speeds, impaling many a droid with his lance. He spotted Ulfric being choked out by Ventress and charged in, whacking Ventress in the head with one of his horns. Gamzee threw more pies at the droids and Ventress.

Arecibo Observatory
Feferi frowned at Shockwave and said, "Wow, you really tell it like it is, don't you." The scientists started to freak out more when Shockwave basically confirmed their doom, and Eridan wasn't helping as he told of how deadly and dangerous Sunstorm was, destroying their hopes.

Dalek Ship
Nepeta ran over and jump-flew over the two Daleks in the way, and lasered the escape pod controls so Caan could not leave. She then shot the Dalek that Meowth was attacking and said, "I can appreciate claws, weird cat person, but I don't think they'll work out that well here."
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:28 am

Aeternabilis wrote:Utakoi
Tavros flew around the battlefield at very high speeds, impaling many a droid with his lance. He spotted Ulfric being choked out by Ventress and charged in, whacking Ventress in the head with one of his horns. Gamzee threw more pies at the droids and Ventress.

Arecibo Observatory
Feferi frowned at Shockwave and said, "Wow, you really tell it like it is, don't you." The scientists started to freak out more when Shockwave basically confirmed their doom, and Eridan wasn't helping as he told of how deadly and dangerous Sunstorm was, destroying their hopes.

Dalek Ship
Nepeta ran over and jump-flew over the two Daleks in the way, and lasered the escape pod controls so Caan could not leave. She then shot the Dalek that Meowth was attacking and said, "I can appreciate claws, weird cat person, but I don't think they'll work out that well here."

"My name is Meowth!" Meowth shouted.
James picked up the Dalek's weapon, which had survived Nepeta's shot. "What does this do?" he asked himself.
Utakoi
Assaj used the force to reclaime her sabers and threw them at Tavros. "Try that again and I'll slice those horns right off your head!"

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:42 am

Osnil wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Utakoi

Arecibo Observatory

Dalek Ship

"My name is Meowth!" Meowth shouted.
James picked up the Dalek's weapon, which had survived Nepeta's shot. "What does this do?" he asked himself.
Utakoi
Assaj used the force to reclaime her sabers and threw them at Tavros. "Try that again and I'll slice those horns right off your head!"

Dalek Ship
Nepeta stopped, looked at Meowth, and broke into a grin. "Meowth? That's your name? That is just adorable. I don't even need to make a cat pun out of that one!"

Utakoi
Tavros avoided the lightsabers, then controlled the winds to send them very far away. He grinned and said "I think that you'll, um, not do that because you have no weapons!" very triumphantly.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:05 am

Observatory
Shockwave said "A false sense of hope is the last thing these people need, they should understand that their doom is near and make peace with it." he worked a little more "Finished, all in under a cycle." he had even made use of one of the large screens laying around, he began tapping buttons "Lord Megatron, come in. Megatron, I am requesting the space bridge to be opened at my coordinates." he then turned to the Trolls "This is may take a while, I am sending the first radio message across the multiverse."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:09 am

Aeternabilis wrote:
Osnil wrote:"My name is Meowth!" Meowth shouted.
Utakoi

Dalek Ship
Nepeta stopped, looked at Meowth, and broke into a grin. "Meowth? That's your name? That is just adorable. I don't even need to make a cat pun out of that one!"

Utakoi
Tavros avoided the lightsabers, then controlled the winds to send them very far away. He grinned and said "I think that you'll, um, not do that because you have no weapons!" very triumphantly.

"That's really my species name," Meowth explained, "but I like it as my regular name, too."

"Most people say Pikachu is adorable," James muttered. Meowth stepped on his foot. James screamed in pain.
Utakoi
Usng the Force to choke Tavros, Assaj said, "Bring them back or you'll be dead."
Last edited by Osnil on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 am

Dalek Ship
"There are more of you, all named Meowth? That is fantastic! I wanna go to your world, now!" Nepeta said, elated. The other Dalek then attempted to shoot her, but she quick-jumped out of the way and lasered it a few times.

Utakoi
While being choked by Ventress, Tavros broke his brave demeanour and frowned, terrified. "N-never! Gamzee, help me!" Gamzee looked over at Ventress, at got slightly pissed. He hit Ventress in the face with a sopor pie then retrieved his juggling clubs from his sylladex and ran at Ventress, attempting to smash her face in with a club.

Observatory
Feferi smiled and said "That's fine. It'll give us a chance to tour this world before its inevitable destruction!" She grabbed Eridan and said "Come on Eridan, let's explore the ocean around here! It's warm and suuuuper clear!" Fef gave Shockwave her husktop and said, "When it's time to leave, tell us using this. Just message the contact 'caligulasAquarium' and we'll be there in a few minutes!" The seadwelling trolls then flew away from the observatory and vanished beneath the waves, intent on seeing all the fish around here before they were destroyed. Well, Feferi was. Eridan just went along to make her happy.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 am

Dalek Ship
"Thanks!" Meowth replied, then said, "I'd like to take you there, but I can't. We kind of wound up here. Some people like our evolved form: Persian, better. I like myself though."
Near the Jackdaw
"How dare you attack me!" Jessie shouted at the pirates.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:56 am

Osnil wrote:The Golden City
"He is currently on a trip, but i will take you to the Capitol," Grievous replied, "My ship is this way."
Utakoi
"That is a very powerful move," Ventress laughed, using a Force Choke on Ulfric. Ahsoka spun around attacked her. Anakin had taken Padme to safety, came back and began taking charge. Retruning the droids' fire, rows of droids fell. The clones valiantly stood their ground, though outnumbered.
Dalek Ship
"What are these?" asked James.

"Whatever they are, they don't like us!" Meowth shouted, then said, "I use Fury Swipes!." and attacked the eyestalk of the nearest Dalek.
Jackdaw
"I choose Arbok!" Jessie yelled, throwing out her Pokeballs, "and Licketung! Arbok, poison sting! Licketung, lick them!" Arbok and Licketung began fighting the pirates on deck.
Jessie in the meantime used the grabber inside the boat to grab the captain of the ship.

Corypheus nodded and waqited for Grevious' ship, thinking it was a sailing ship.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Osnil wrote:The Golden City
Grievous sighed, "I am a mechanical person. I was brought to life by Count Dooku."
The Underworld
Count Dooku walked slowly into the Underworld. He was there to speak with Hade about an alliance and the construction of a new experimental droid factory.

Suddenly a bright pillar of light formed in front of Dooku, and the massive form of Hades appeared, smiling down on him. "Oh hello! And just what are you doing in MY underworld?" Hades asked. Then with a snap from his fingers, hordes of skuttlers and monoeyes crawled out of every crack and crevice, and surrounded Dooku. "You better start talking fast." Hades said.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:22 pm

The Underworld
Count Dooku said, "These pity soldiers will no nothing against a battle-hardened Sith." He threw the skuttlers and monoeyes backwards with the Force, and then electrocuted them with Force Lightning. Then he said, "I have come with an offer for you. We need a secret, well-defended area to build a factory to produce some experimental soldiers. The Republic cannot get wind of this, or it will be destroyed. In return, you get a portion of the soldiers, and the support of the Confederacy of Independent States."
The Golden City
Leading Corypheus to the shuttle, Grievous climbed in and motioned for Corypheus to get in.

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Osnil wrote:Dalek Ship
"Thanks!" Meowth replied, then said, "I'd like to take you there, but I can't. We kind of wound up here. Some people like our evolved form: Persian, better. I like myself though."
Near the Jackdaw

"Purrsian doesn't sound quite as good as Meowth in terms of names," Nepeta replied. "But it's still pretty good. And I'm sure we can get back to your land somehow!"

Meanwhile, on the roof...
Equius was sitting on the roof of the ship, for the most part enjoying himself. He had fashioned a small robot out of debris from his punch-escape, destroyed it, and was now enjoying the sun for the first time in his life. Earth sun sure was a lot less harsh than Alternia sun. His peace was shattered when a female human from the wooden ship about a hundred yards away screeched something about attacking loud enough to be heard all the way over here. He frowned, and strong-jumped all the way across the water gap and landed on the deck of the Jackdaw, breaking a few boards but not falling through. Based on how poorly the pirates were doing against Lickitung and Arbok, he decided that Jessie was the aggressor in this situation. Equius then charged, wound up, and punched all three of them so hard they were launched off the ship and sent flying towards the nearest landmass, which just so happened to be the island of Jamaica.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
Near the Jackdaw

"Purrsian doesn't sound quite as good as Meowth in terms of names," Nepeta replied. "But it's still pretty good. And I'm sure we can get back to your land somehow!"

Equius was sitting on the roof of the ship, for the most part enjoying himself. He had fashioned a small robot out of debris from his punch-escape, destroyed it, and was now enjoying the sun for the first time in his life. Earth sun sure was a lot less harsh than Alternia sun. His peace was shattered when a female human from the wooden ship about a hundred yards away screeched something about attacking loud enough to be heard all the way over here. He frowned, and strong-jumped all the way across the water gap and landed on the deck of the Jackdaw, breaking a few boards but not falling through. Based on how poorly the pirates were doing against Lickitung and Arbok, he decided that Jessie was the aggressor in this situation. Equius then charged, wound up, and punched all three of them so hard they were launched off the ship and sent flying towards the nearest landmass, which just so happened to be the island of Jamaica.

"And they can't even walk on their back legs," Meowth replied.
In the sky
"Look like we're blasting off again!" shouted Jessie in the air.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Osnil wrote:The Underworld
Count Dooku said, "These pity soldiers will no nothing against a battle-hardened Sith." He threw the skuttlers and monoeyes backwards with the Force, and then electrocuted them with Force Lightning. Then he said, "I have come with an offer for you. We need a secret, well-defended area to build a factory to produce some experimental soldiers. The Republic cannot get wind of this, or it will be destroyed. In return, you get a portion of the soldiers, and the support of the Confederacy of Independent States."
The Golden City
Leading Corypheus to the shuttle, Grievous climbed in and motioned for Corypheus to get in.

Hades wasn’t impressed with Dooku’s show of power. “Oh look at you! You just killed several of my base units!” Hades taunted. “Another thing, why should I care about the Republic anyway? Im just interested in destroying Pretty Palutena and her faithful idiot Pit.” Hades kneeled down and got face to face with Dooku, his hot breath blowing Dooku’s cape. “Give me one good reason why I should let you build this factory you seem to love so much.”

IN THE SKY

Thanatos didn't have any luck finding any allies in his universe, so he decided to look beyond. Thanatos set out into the multiverse, looking for anyone willing to be an ally of the underworld army. He was floating along deep in thought, when he heard the sound of someone yelling. He looked up from his thoughts, to see a twinkle of light. “hmmm… what have we here?” he asked himself. He transformed into his dragon form, and set off at top speed toward the twinkling.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
Near the Jackdaw

The Jackdaw

It looked like the problem was now resolved, and fortunately, only a few crew members were injured, but the ship was even more damaged now. Adé, who was able to dodge the grabber, turned around to see Equius, and stared at him in confusion. "Who are you? What were they?"

Dalek Ship

Firing at the Daleks, The Doctor said to James, "You plan on using a dismembered metal rod as a weapon?". Fairly soon, the two Daleks were destroyed, leaving only Caan in the escape pod room. "You will not defeat me, Doctor!". He fired a more powerful beam at the ceiling, and the entrance to the escape pod room was blocked. Caan went to another panel and began to activate another pod now that his distraction was in place.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Osnil wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Dalek Ship

Utakoi

"That's really my species name," Meowth explained, "but I like it as my regular name, too."

"Most people say Pikachu is adorable," James muttered. Meowth stepped on his foot. James screamed in pain.
Utakoi
Usng the Force to choke Tavros, Assaj said, "Bring them back or you'll be dead."

Link Caught his tornado boomerang and sprinted towards Ventress, he put two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly. The crimson loftwing soared down from the sky. Link jumped on its back and flew into the air. He pointed his sword skyward and it began to glow again. Link then had the loftwing Fly down directly at ventress, as it was flying down He jumped off "HUT HEY, HI-YA!!!" Link slashed at her back as he landed behind her.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm

The Golden City

"What matter of ship is this?" Corypheus asked. But he got on anyways. "So, tell me your true reason for reaching out to me," He demanded.
☻/
/ \

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Dalek Ship
Nepeta looked at the collapsed hallway and said, "Well, that's probably not good. He's going to escape!" She tried blasting the rubble away, to no avail. It was simply too thick to get through that way. "Anyone else have an idea to get through?"

Jackdaw
Equius looked at the strangely dressed men interrogating him, and responded "My name is Equius Zahhak, the Heir of Void. I do not know what those strange creatures were, but I assumed they were attacking you for some reason and defended. Was I wrong here?" Equius had returned to his near-permanent scowl, making him look rather intimidating even though he was wearing what was basically dark blue pajamas.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

The Underworld
"You and I are cut from the same cloth," Dooku said, "and I said that you could use the armies that will be created. Here is a blueprint."
He took out a holocron to show the soldier. It was golden, like the battle droids, and it's head was the same, but it had a strange symbol in the chest. It had wings from a vulture droid, two blasters from the destroyers, and the force field. "I can show you what the standard ones can do," suggested Dooku, motioning for his battle droids to fire on the unsuspecting armies. "You can use the new ones to destroy this faithful idiot as well. We'll split it fifty/fifty."
Dalek Ship
"This was what the electric attacks were coming from," James replied.

"It's too bad we don't have some type of teleportation," sighed Meowth.
Utakoi
Asajj threw Link at Ahsoka, then Force-choked the Loftwing. She then returned the pies being thrown at her.
Above the Golden City
"The true reason is that the Confederacy fears its failure. We have powerful enemies. Powerful enemies call for powerful allies," replied Grievous, then recieving a signal from Assaj Ventress saying that he needed to help her. "Our trip to the capital might be postphoned," Grievous said, "another battle has been started."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

"You and I are cut from the same cloth," Dooku said, "and I said that you could use the armies that will be created. Here is a blueprint."
He took out a holocron to show the soldier. It was golden, like the battle droids, and it's head was the same, but it had a strange symbol in the chest. It had wings from a vulture droid, two blasters from the destroyers, and the force field. "I can show you what the standard ones can do," suggested Dooku, motioning for his battle droids to fire on the unsuspecting armies. "You can use the new ones to destroy this faithful idiot as well. We'll split it fifty/fifty."
Dalek Ship

Utakoi
Asajj threw Link at Ahsoka, then Force-choked the Loftwing. She then returned the pies being thrown at her.
Above the Golden City
"The true reason is that the Confederacy fears its failure. We have powerful enemies. Powerful enemies call for powerful allies," replied Grievous, then recieving a signal from Assaj Ventress saying that he needed to help her. "Our trip to the capital might be postphoned," Grievous said, "another battle has been started."

"Well, I guess failure is something to be afraid of, I mean, look at me, I used to be human. But I failed my first attempt at the golden city and got cast down as a, what did the mortals call it? A darkspawn!" Corypheus explained, but he then said on an upbeat note,"But now i'm a god!"
☻/
/ \

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Dalek Ship

Utakoi
Above the Golden City

link got back up and Threw the tornado boomarang at some droids which instantly ripped them shreds. Link ran at some other ones and charged at there and stabed one directly in the chest. he swung around and slashed 5 other droids, they fell apart on the ground directly after. Link Turned around to see Vnetress chocking the crimson loftwing, Link screamed In rage. Link leaped at Ventress and stabbed her in the arm and used his momentum to shield bash her.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Dalek Ship

Utakoi
Above the Golden City

Hades sat up. He began to think. “Hmmm… so let me get this straight, I let you make the droids here, and you let me keep half of them and help me crush Palutena and Pitty pat?” Hades asked. “Well I guess you have a deal then! Only don’t try anything silly!” He crouched down in front of Dooku again. “Because I swear you will regret it!”

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Marvel Earth
The Message had been received and the Spacebridge was opened behind Shockwave, now came the hard part, trying to use the husktop. Shockwave sat there for a minute wondering how to send the message without smashing the husktop accidentally, I mean, his hand was larger than the troll device. After about five minutes of debating with himself, he decided to hook it up to his makeshift computer that he used to send the signal, as the humans had already ran. He then sent the message to the appropriate contact "Finally, that was illogically hard to achieve."
Utakoi
Ulfric had recovered from the choking and now watched the battle, he had no more tricks up his sleeves as those were the only two shouts he knew, so he just sat back to watch the outcome.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Observatory
Eridan got the message on his own waterproof husktop, and the two trolls quickly left the ocean. A few minutes later, they arrived back at the observatory. "Hey there Shockwave! Hehe, sorry about making you use the little husktop. But, you figured it out so everything's good. We had quite the time around here, didn't we Eridan?" Eridan replied, "Hell yeah wwe did. I had to punch a fuckin shark right in its fuckin nose so it wwould stop tryin to murder me. Sure I'm a seadwweller, but sometimes the ocean really gets on my nervves." Feferi stared at him for a second, then looked back at Shockwave. "Anyway. It's time to go to your planet now, right? Oooohhh, I can't wait to see it!"

Utakoi
Now that Ventress was occupied and not chocking Tavros to death anymore, Tavros and Gamzee ran at the Sith with their respective weapons. Gamzee tried to smash Ventress with his juggling club, an Tavros tried to spear her with his lance.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Observatory
Eridan got the message on his own waterproof husktop, and the two trolls quickly left the ocean. A few minutes later, they arrived back at the observatory. "Hey there Shockwave! Hehe, sorry about making you use the little husktop. But, you figured it out so everything's good. We had quite the time around here, didn't we Eridan?" Eridan replied, "Hell yeah wwe did. I had to punch a fuckin shark right in its fuckin nose so it wwould stop tryin to murder me. Sure I'm a seadwweller, but sometimes the ocean really gets on my nervves." Feferi stared at him for a second, then looked back at Shockwave. "Anyway. It's time to go to your planet now, right? Oooohhh, I can't wait to see it!"

Shockwave gestured to the portal then stepped through, on the other side, was the large interior of one Shockwave's lab, in the eastern wing of the Jihaxian Academy of Advanced Technology. Outside the nearby windows, one could see Cybertron, it was entirely made of metal and the buildings look like they were part of the ground.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse