NATION

PASSWORD

Adventures in the Multiverse-Sandbox Edition-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Marvel Earth
Feferi and Eridan flew after Shockwave. They caught up to him and Feferi said, "So what, he thinks he's some kind of magical holy robot or something?" Eridan laughed and said "Haha, man wwhat a fuckin IDIOT. Evveryone knowws that magic is fake."

Shockwave said "There are many unknown things in the universe, the existence of magic is one of them, but now it seems my theory of a multiverse is correct, so anything is possible. And yes, he does believe he is a holy crusader." he flew into the city and saw that part of it was being destroyed "There he is, but I need to think of a way to dispose of him safely.... but only safe for me."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:57 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Feferi and Eridan flew after Shockwave. They caught up to him and Feferi said, "So what, he thinks he's some kind of magical holy robot or something?" Eridan laughed and said "Haha, man wwhat a fuckin IDIOT. Evveryone knowws that magic is fake."

Shockwave said "There are many unknown things in the universe, the existence of magic is one of them, but now it seems my theory of a multiverse is correct, so anything is possible. And yes, he does believe he is a holy crusader." he flew into the city and saw that part of it was being destroyed "There he is, but I need to think of a way to dispose of him safely.... but only safe for me."

"I could call his god a fuckin loser again and then lure him into space or somethin like that," Eridan offered. To be honest he didn't really care about the people in the city below, he was just enjoying insulting Primus and fully intended to do so out loud again. "Or we could just reiterate our status as gods in front of him, starting a brawl that'll allow you to capture and/or kill that jerk. He's really zealous about that whole thing, isn't he."
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave said "There are many unknown things in the universe, the existence of magic is one of them, but now it seems my theory of a multiverse is correct, so anything is possible. And yes, he does believe he is a holy crusader." he flew into the city and saw that part of it was being destroyed "There he is, but I need to think of a way to dispose of him safely.... but only safe for me."

"I could call his god a fuckin loser again and then lure him into space or somethin like that," Eridan offered. To be honest he didn't really care about the people in the city below, he was just enjoying insulting Primus and fully intended to do so out loud again. "Or we could just reiterate our status as gods in front of him, starting a brawl that'll allow you to capture and/or kill that jerk. He's really zealous about that whole thing, isn't he."

"Yes, I theorize that his mind was affected by the reactor in his chest, but I can't get close to him without dying a slow and painful death, so logically I must stay away." he analyzed him for a second "I have an idea, we banish him from ever returning to Cybertron, our homeworld, and let him roam the universe, he'll be someone else's problem."
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:"I could call his god a fuckin loser again and then lure him into space or somethin like that," Eridan offered. To be honest he didn't really care about the people in the city below, he was just enjoying insulting Primus and fully intended to do so out loud again. "Or we could just reiterate our status as gods in front of him, starting a brawl that'll allow you to capture and/or kill that jerk. He's really zealous about that whole thing, isn't he."

"Yes, I theorize that his mind was affected by the reactor in his chest, but I can't get close to him without dying a slow and painful death, so logically I must stay away." he analyzed him for a second "I have an idea, we banish him from ever returning to Cybertron, our homeworld, and let him roam the universe, he'll be someone else's problem."

Feferi frowned and said, "That doesn't really solve this current problem, does it? I can keep his radiation from killing Eridan and I with my Life powers. How well do you think he'd function in the water?"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Dalek Ship
Nepeta looked at the Doctor a little funny look and said, "Um, okay Doctor. How do we kill this killing machine? And what planet is this? I didn't recognize the scenery outside."

Dalek Ship

"With one of these" The Doctor tossed Nepeta a laser rifle, a weapon powerful enough to destroy a Dalek. He looked at his sonic screwdriver and said, "And according to my readings, we are on planet Earth. Now, the commander is probably heading towards the escape pods, we have to hurry if we are to catch him".

Edward followed the Daleks until they came into a large room filled with control panels and doors. "Here are the escape pods" One of the Daleks said, going to one of the panels and beginning to activate the pods. Edward peaked around the corner and fired his blowgun at the Dalek at the panel. The dart merely bounced off it, and it turned around. "What was that" it said. "Go investigate" another replied. The Dalek aproached the corner and as it turned, Edward had a pistol aimed at it's eyestalk. He fired and the bukket pierced the eyestalk, sending sparks from the Dalek head.

The Doctor heard the gunshot and said, "This way! Hurry!" He sprinted in the direction of the shot.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:"Yes, I theorize that his mind was affected by the reactor in his chest, but I can't get close to him without dying a slow and painful death, so logically I must stay away." he analyzed him for a second "I have an idea, we banish him from ever returning to Cybertron, our homeworld, and let him roam the universe, he'll be someone else's problem."

Feferi frowned and said, "That doesn't really solve this current problem, does it? I can keep his radiation from killing Eridan and I with my Life powers. How well do you think he'd function in the water?"

Shockwave said "The water would just evaporate before it touches him. I only want to do what is easy, and to be honest, killing him is hard, that is why I want to simply banish him from Cybertron. He will wander the stars until someone more powerful than him kills him." Shockwave looked to see a buch of superheroes attacking Sunstorm "Maybe they can deal with our problem."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Dalek Ship
Nepeta took the laser rifle, not really comfortable with a gun. She had always just used her claws in combat, but she guessed that they wouldn't do much good if this was what you needed to eliminate one. The Rogue of Heart ran after the Doctor, surpassing him after a few yards and reaching the hallway the eyeless Dalek and Edward were in. She lasered the Dalek a few times, then said to Edward "Yay, another human! What's your name, then?"

Marvel Earth
The seadwellers looked down on the battle below. These heroes seemed to be doing well. They hadn't all died of radiation yet, at least. After about a minute, Eridan yelled down to Sunstorm "Primus is a douchbag!" and fired a couple of beams from his wand toward the transformer. "Wwell, I'm satisfied." Feferi gave Eridan a disapproving look, then said to Shockwave "So, Cybertron. You seem to know about this universe, mind if we come with you if you're going back to your planet? We're not exactly from here."
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Dalek Ship
Nepeta took the laser rifle, not really comfortable with a gun. She had always just used her claws in combat, but she guessed that they wouldn't do much good if this was what you needed to eliminate one. The Rogue of Heart ran after the Doctor, surpassing him after a few yards and reaching the hallway the eyeless Dalek and Edward were in. She lasered the Dalek a few times, then said to Edward "Yay, another human! What's your name, then?"

Marvel Earth
The seadwellers looked down on the battle below. These heroes seemed to be doing well. They hadn't all died of radiation yet, at least. After about a minute, Eridan yelled down to Sunstorm "Primus is a douchbag!" and fired a couple of beams from his wand toward the transformer. "Wwell, I'm satisfied." Feferi gave Eridan a disapproving look, then said to Shockwave "So, Cybertron. You seem to know about this universe, mind if we come with you if you're going back to your planet? We're not exactly from here."

Shockwave said "I don't know much about this exact universe, but I know a lot about Earth and can make assumptions about this place." he then turned to Eridan "I have researched for millions of years, and I have came with the conclusion that Primus is real, there is no way around it, unless the entire history of Cybertron is filled with more coincidences than a human conspiracy about aliens. But I need to now make either a radio to contact Cybertron so they can reopen the Spacebridge, or make a Spacebridge here. The first option would take about 2.3 orbital cycles, the later could take up to a stellar-cycle."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Dalek Ship
"Wait for us!" shouted James, hurrying after the Doctor and the trolls. Meowth chased after them as well.
Utakoi
Assaj countered the attack with her saber, then said, "Ready to die, hero?" and attempted a slice at Link's hands. But she couldn't swing down. Ahsoka Tano appeared next to Link, drawing her sabers. "Fight me, not him."
Angeland
"Hades is coming?" asked Palutena suprisedly, eying the messenger.

"Don't you have that all-seeing eye and all that?" asked Pit.

"I was just about to send you to help your fellow Nintendo character, too," Palutena sighed' "get the armies together and prepare for a siege."

"Yes, Ma'am," Pit replied.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Osnil wrote:Dalek Ship
"Wait for us!" shouted James, hurrying after the Doctor and the trolls. Meowth chased after them as well.
Utakoi
Assaj countered the attack with her saber, then said, "Ready to die, hero?" and attempted a slice at Link's hands. But she couldn't swing down. Ahsoka Tano appeared next to Link, drawing her sabers. "Fight me, not him."
Angeland
"Hades is coming?" asked Palutena suprisedly, eying the messenger.

"Don't you have that all-seeing eye and all that?" asked Pit.

"I was just about to send you to help your fellow Nintendo character, too," Palutena sighed' "get the armies together and prepare for a siege."

"Yes, Ma'am," Pit replied.

Utakoi
Ulfric looked Ashoka and said "I will help you." then turned to Assaj and yelled "Zun-Haal-Viik!" Assaj's lightsabers flew out of her hands and landed on the ground nearby "Now's your chance, move!"
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:Dalek Ship

Marvel Earth

Shockwave said "I don't know much about this exact universe, but I know a lot about Earth and can make assumptions about this place." he then turned to Eridan "I have researched for millions of years, and I have came with the conclusion that Primus is real, there is no way around it, unless the entire history of Cybertron is filled with more coincidences than a human conspiracy about aliens. But I need to now make either a radio to contact Cybertron so they can reopen the Spacebridge, or make a Spacebridge here. The first option would take about 2.3 orbital cycles, the later could take up to a stellar-cycle."

"Hey, I'm not sayin if some giant old robot or wwhatevver is real or not. If that guy speaks for him, he's clearly some sort of douchebag." "Eridan, will you stop making fun of these robot people's religion? Anyway, let's go for the first, faster option. Me and Eridan can get the materials and stuff since I think that a large robot can't really fit into a hardware store, and we'll probably attract relatively less attention. What do you say?" "Okay, can we stop just callin him a giant robot? It's getting annoying. Wwhat's your name, large robot?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave said "I don't know much about this exact universe, but I know a lot about Earth and can make assumptions about this place." he then turned to Eridan "I have researched for millions of years, and I have came with the conclusion that Primus is real, there is no way around it, unless the entire history of Cybertron is filled with more coincidences than a human conspiracy about aliens. But I need to now make either a radio to contact Cybertron so they can reopen the Spacebridge, or make a Spacebridge here. The first option would take about 2.3 orbital cycles, the later could take up to a stellar-cycle."

"Hey, I'm not sayin if some giant old robot or wwhatevver is real or not. If that guy speaks for him, he's clearly some sort of douchebag." "Eridan, will you stop making fun of these robot people's religion? Anyway, let's go for the first, faster option. Me and Eridan can get the materials and stuff since I think that a large robot can't really fit into a hardware store, and we'll probably attract relatively less attention. What do you say?" "Okay, can we stop just callin him a giant robot? It's getting annoying. Wwhat's your name, large robot?"

Shockwave said "I am Shockwave, Chief scientist of the Decepticon Empire, our race is basically immortal. If you want someone who truly speaks for Primus, the Primes are the ones to go to, mostly the original 13, but they have been gone for a while. I could go on for days about Cybertronian Theology, but it is imperative that I return back to my labs soon."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:"Hey, I'm not sayin if some giant old robot or wwhatevver is real or not. If that guy speaks for him, he's clearly some sort of douchebag." "Eridan, will you stop making fun of these robot people's religion? Anyway, let's go for the first, faster option. Me and Eridan can get the materials and stuff since I think that a large robot can't really fit into a hardware store, and we'll probably attract relatively less attention. What do you say?" "Okay, can we stop just callin him a giant robot? It's getting annoying. Wwhat's your name, large robot?"

Shockwave said "I am Shockwave, Chief scientist of the Decepticon Empire, our race is basically immortal. If you want someone who truly speaks for Primus, the Primes are the ones to go to, mostly the original 13, but they have been gone for a while. I could go on for days about Cybertronian Theology, but it is imperative that I return back to my labs soon."

"Decepticons? You sound extremely trustworthy and I have no reason to not believe that. So, should we start gathering stuff you can use to build your radio? I kinda want to see the kind of science that sentient robots can do." "Hell yeah, science is the SHIT. Wwhat is it that you need to build the thing?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave said "I am Shockwave, Chief scientist of the Decepticon Empire, our race is basically immortal. If you want someone who truly speaks for Primus, the Primes are the ones to go to, mostly the original 13, but they have been gone for a while. I could go on for days about Cybertronian Theology, but it is imperative that I return back to my labs soon."

"Decepticons? You sound extremely trustworthy and I have no reason to not believe that. So, should we start gathering stuff you can use to build your radio? I kinda want to see the kind of science that sentient robots can do." "Hell yeah, science is the SHIT. Wwhat is it that you need to build the thing?"

Shockwave said "I think we can simply borrow some radio telescopes from some local scientists, I can work from there on upgrading them. As for the name, I didn't come up with it, Hasbro did."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 pm

The Golden City
Grievous sighed, "I am a mechanical person. I was brought to life by Count Dooku."
The Underworld
Count Dooku walked slowly into the Underworld. He was there to speak with Hade about an alliance and the construction of a new experimental droid factory.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Osnil wrote:The Golden City
Grievous sighed, "I am a mechanical person. I was brought to life by Count Dooku."
The Underworld
Count Dooku walked slowly into the Underworld. He was there to speak with Hade about an alliance and the construction of a new experimental droid factory.

"Ok, can you tell me who this count dooku is? From what you described,him bringing you to life, it sounds like he's a powerful mage." Corypheus said.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:"Decepticons? You sound extremely trustworthy and I have no reason to not believe that. So, should we start gathering stuff you can use to build your radio? I kinda want to see the kind of science that sentient robots can do." "Hell yeah, science is the SHIT. Wwhat is it that you need to build the thing?"

Shockwave said "I think we can simply borrow some radio telescopes from some local scientists, I can work from there on upgrading them. As for the name, I didn't come up with it, Hasbro did."

"I'm not sure radio telescopes work like that and I don't know what a Hasbro is, but whatever. Let's go find ourselves some human scientists, and hope they don't go attempt to study us. That'd be super weird." Feferi replied.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave said "I think we can simply borrow some radio telescopes from some local scientists, I can work from there on upgrading them. As for the name, I didn't come up with it, Hasbro did."

"I'm not sure radio telescopes work like that and I don't know what a Hasbro is, but whatever. Let's go find ourselves some human scientists, and hope they don't go attempt to study us. That'd be super weird." Feferi replied.

Shockwave said "I can modify a radio telescope to act as a normal radio, it's quite simple, it's not like Theoretical Time-Space Manipulation, trust me, that stuff is complicated."
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
Osnil wrote:The Golden City
The Underworld

"Ok, can you tell me who this count dooku is? From what you described,him bringing you to life, it sounds like he's a powerful mage." Corypheus said.

"He is the leader of teh Confederacy," Grievous replied, "and he is a Sith Lord, not a mage."

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Osnil wrote:
Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:

"He is the leader of teh Confederacy," Grievous replied, "and he is a Sith Lord, not a mage."

"Ok, then, that is all I want to know for now. Now take me to this Count Dooku." Corypheus said, if this sith lord was as powerful as this golem abomination said, then he would have to find a weakness to defeat him and take over his realm.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:"I'm not sure radio telescopes work like that and I don't know what a Hasbro is, but whatever. Let's go find ourselves some human scientists, and hope they don't go attempt to study us. That'd be super weird." Feferi replied.

Shockwave said "I can modify a radio telescope to act as a normal radio, it's quite simple, it's not like Theoretical Time-Space Manipulation, trust me, that stuff is complicated."

"Oh my GOD wwe'vve been talking up here for like an hour. Let's go find a goddamn telescope or wwhatevver and go to your robot planet." Eridan said, in an exasperated tone.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave said "I can modify a radio telescope to act as a normal radio, it's quite simple, it's not like Theoretical Time-Space Manipulation, trust me, that stuff is complicated."

"Oh my GOD wwe'vve been talking up here for like an hour. Let's go find a goddamn telescope or wwhatevver and go to your robot planet." Eridan said, in an exasperated tone.

Shockwave looked down at the city, it was gone, and so was Sunstorm "This planet is doomed, now let's go." he transformed and flew off for a nearby array of radio telescopes.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Aeternabilis wrote:"Oh my GOD wwe'vve been talking up here for like an hour. Let's go find a goddamn telescope or wwhatevver and go to your robot planet." Eridan said, in an exasperated tone.

Shockwave looked down at the city, it was gone, and so was Sunstorm "This planet is doomed, now let's go." he transformed and flew off for a nearby array of radio telescopes.

The three trolls flew off, following Shockwave as he hunted for a suitable radio telescope. Eventually, they came across the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. "Is this a good one, Shockwave? It's certainly big enough, I'm sure." said Feferi as Eridan landed near some scientists who promptly proceeded to freak out.
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 am

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave looked down at the city, it was gone, and so was Sunstorm "This planet is doomed, now let's go." he transformed and flew off for a nearby array of radio telescopes.

The three trolls flew off, following Shockwave as he hunted for a suitable radio telescope. Eventually, they came across the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. "Is this a good one, Shockwave? It's certainly big enough, I'm sure." said Feferi as Eridan landed near some scientists who promptly proceeded to freak out.

Dalek Ship

Edward turned around to see a strange group of people running at him. An old man with a gun, a woman with gray skin- and a tail and horns?- also with a gun, and a man with blue hair and a cat. Before he can say, "What the..." the other two Daleks that were surrounding Caan were advancing towards the group. "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!" As the Daleks opened fire, Caan was activating the escape pods. The Doctor shouted, "We have to take down Caan! But these two are in the way". He began to open fire at the two Daleks, and Edward joined suit, aimed as best as he can at the eyes.

The Jackdaw

"Well? You have a full pirate crew aiming their guns at you. What do you have to say?" Adé said to Jessie.

Nature Sanctuary

The messanger returned to Viridi. "They got the message?" Viridi said, and the messanger nodded. "Good".
Last edited by Mundeo on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:50 am

Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Shockwave looked down at the city, it was gone, and so was Sunstorm "This planet is doomed, now let's go." he transformed and flew off for a nearby array of radio telescopes.

Shockwave transformed "This will have to do." the scientists were freaking out but one of them simply said "Fascinating." Shockwave then said "Human scientists, I will be needing this Observatory to convert it into a radio transmitter." one of the scientists said "What do you want with a radio transmitter? Are you trying to call an invasion?" Shockwave said "No, this planet is doomed to die a nuclear death, I'm trying to get home to escape from your planet's doom. Now, I'll be modifying this telescope, may take a bit, though." he got to work reprograming and changing its design.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse