NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri May 08, 2015 11:02 pm

Kasatourbous wrote:(Is it too late to enter the rp? Because, if not I was gonna be Vegito post-RoF)

You may still join, we're always open, but we want some original characters!
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 09, 2015 6:03 am

Asterdam, I was kinda hoping that Asumar would finish off doomsday, considering he's pissed that Ryuichi was injured.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat May 09, 2015 7:13 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Asterdam, I was kinda hoping that Asumar would finish off doomsday, considering he's pissed that Ryuichi was injured.

You what?
:eyebrow:
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 09, 2015 7:28 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Asterdam, I was kinda hoping that Asumar would finish off doomsday, considering he's pissed that Ryuichi was injured.

Asumar is nowhere near Superman level.

According to his stats, Asumar is about 1/2000-5000th of Superman's speed.

Strength is about half.

What could Asumar do that actually would put Doomsday down?

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 09, 2015 7:31 am

I've been reading up a bit on the court of owls as I honestly had not heard of them before this RP. But I'm a little sketchy on what exactly a Talon's powers and capabilities are.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 am

Im not going to say Ulan is near Supermans speedd, his maximum speed is the speed of light no matter how much he tries to absorb, considering his energy comes from light which travels at the speed of light. However, he cannot easily go that speed without enough energy and even if he has enough he probably cant go that fast for long. Kinda like a cheeta running.
But, Ulan does have the interesting (in my opinion) power of biokenesis and he has the ability to manipulate and project energy which is a very capable duet of powers.
His gravity manipulation can also be very intense if he has enough energy to do it, but his current field may not exist long if he cannot absorb more light energy than he has now and quickly.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Sat May 09, 2015 7:41 am

New Neros wrote:
Siliarba wrote:In my head I just had the mental picture off a superman-like hero going "Ah damnit not again, if the enemy would just stop dodging then my attacks wouldn't keep causing genocide so fyi not my fault."

Oh no, it was more along the lines of Daud having built this cannon that would seed Earth with microscopic particles of Kryptonite - enough to depower the invaders and slowly erode over time once we figure out what to do with these normal Kryptonians. Excellent idea, nonlethal and very awesome for all. Loki teamed up with Lex Luthor and switched out the Kryptonite to be used for the seeding at the last minute with a far more powerful dosage, with Loki enchanting it to absurd levels because Kryptonians ain't got shit against magic. Daud fires this cannon thinking it would depower the Kryptonians...only to see them all begin to choke to death. The purpose of doing this was because prior to this, Infinite Justice split into two factions: IJ Remnants and the Ultra Corps with a single difference in mind: The Ultra Corps was authorized to kill villains if they felt the need, so their motivation was to drive IJ and UC into a massive war. They succeeded extremely well and played Daud like a violin.

Kaoiluja wrote:

So... Yeah, it looks like I'm not that guy. Apparently I understood it pretty well.

It's ok if you do a personal arc like that or something; there is really no reason why we can say that's bad. There have been way to many recons and non canon time warp insanities going on in comics to say so. It's just when in the actual inter-character relations and arcs that such behavior is bad. If I wanted to temporarily make Outworlder omnipotent I could do that so long as it was temporary and did not effect the other arcs. Btw, dont take it so personally. Its been a long day, I've had to deal with so many stupid people it's ridiculous, I've been standing up doing work for hours and it's like 1:00 right now where I am. I'm gonna rant.

Alright man, but don't talk down to me. That's the quickest way to get my jimmies rustled and to throw me into a flame war. I take it personal as fuck when you decide to belittle me. Acting like I don't know what's not good or what's bad, like a child even, telling me how to run my ship, why my character is overpowered when yours has a literal power that prevents it from being killed with a Universal Tether, shit like that. I don't need your sagely wisdom or advice and I damn sure didn't ask for it - I'm pretty convinced that I'm doing just fine with myself in the IC, to the point of narcissism.

You catch my drift?

Alright then. Just try to be clearer when you are joking or not. Plus, I think IC wise he is okay, it was the OOC I was wondering about. I fully expect someone to tell me if I am doing something they don't like. I may deny it at first, but if I think about it and realize I was wrong I will recognize it as fact. Was just trying to extend the same curtesy.

The primordial tether thing again. :palm:

I don't think anyone here really understands what it is. In all honesty i have limited understanding of what it is myself. That's the point; it's something beyond our human comprehension. The current understanding of it I have is that it's main function is to keep Outworlder staying Outworlder. For example, if someone were to stab him or kill him in some physical way, not much would happen. If someone were to use reality warping, transmutation, molecular manipulation, time travel or something else that made him not "himself" or changes who he is on a fundamental level, then the damage done by that power is negated, because the tether ties his current self to reality. There are some other things that it could possibly do, but like I said, I have a limited understanding of what it is and I made it up. It does not on any level, however, function as some kind of death nullifier.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 am

Pantorrum wrote:Im not going to say Ulan is near Supermans speedd, his maximum speed is the speed of light no matter how much he tries to absorb, considering his energy comes from light which travels at the speed of light. However, he cannot easily go that speed without enough energy and even if he has enough he probably cant go that fast for long. Kinda like a cheeta running.
But, Ulan does have the interesting (in my opinion) power of biokenesis and he has the ability to manipulate and project energy which is a very capable duet of powers.
His gravity manipulation can also be very intense if he has enough energy to do it, but his current field may not exist long if he cannot absorb more light energy than he has now and quickly.

Did you miss the part where the good Kilian gave Ulan Cold's gun? Which will pretty much turn off Kilian's speed?

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat May 09, 2015 7:56 am

yes, let me edit that into my post.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 09, 2015 7:59 am

Pantorrum wrote:yes, let me edit that into my post.

By the way, the gravity effect against Orange Kilian is pretty much null for 2 reasons.

Lantern rings are capable of withstanding the gravitational pulls of stars. roughly 270-300 times more than Earth's.

On top of that, he's using a weapon that makes him about as strong as Odin Force Thor.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat May 09, 2015 8:03 am

Boy does it feel good to play Claudia right now...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat May 09, 2015 8:15 am

Charmera wrote:Boy does it feel good to play Claudia right now...

I think the part that comes late tonight might be the part where you guys can spectate or join in, I'm not sure yet
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Boy does it feel good to play Claudia right now...

I think the part that comes late tonight might be the part where you guys can spectate or join in, I'm not sure yet

Cool. Depending on what Zark wants to do I may have her deal with mustard quickly before spectating or joining in.
What do you think about Hulk Claudia so far by the way? (Especially her appearance?)
Cause I was actually tempted to go for this:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/ ... 60n05a.png
Last edited by Charmera on Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat May 09, 2015 8:21 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Cool. Depending on what Zark wants to do I may have her deal with mustard quickly before spectating or joining in.
What do you think about Hulk Claudia so far by the way? (Especially her appearance?)

I liked her a lot, her introduction was great, and the whole losing control thing was a great touch, Hiroshi definetly noticed the power spike :p

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat May 09, 2015 8:22 am

Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Sat May 09, 2015 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat May 09, 2015 8:32 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Cool. Depending on what Zark wants to do I may have her deal with mustard quickly before spectating or joining in.

I liked her a lot, her introduction was great, and the whole losing control thing was a great touch, Hiroshi definetly noticed the power spike :p

Thanks. :D
Debating whether to keep her in red hulk form like She hulk, or have it as a transformative state...

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 am

You know, it's silly, but I keep thinking about how life would be fore my character CeeCee and DeeDee. At first I begin to think about how would you live if everything you do is watched by another, another who is in many ways your complete opposite. And then you spend half of your time is forced spent having no control over anything but your thoughts as you technically have no body.

At first you start imagining something happening like that to you. But the more you think about it the more you feel like your analysis is wrong. This isn't something that suddenly happened, this is what has always been to them, to them, that's a normal life. And then you begin to wonder, how can you imagine how things are for them when you have to think like that's a normal something before you can imagine it correctly.

This is eating up my time and I'm enjoying the hell out of it (I've always enjoyed philosophical debates and this one could definitely be a rich environment for that :)). The thing I'm wondering most about now is how dating would work for them, they have to find someone that in a way they both would date as they do physically feel everything the other feels, or would having a different person for each work? If the first then they'd have to find a person who could love both off them which seems like a taxing task as I said they have a yin yang thing going on.

It's been a while since I enjoyed a character concept I made this much ^^.
Last edited by Siliarba on Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kasatourbous
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kasatourbous » Sat May 09, 2015 9:40 am

Asterdan wrote:
Kasatourbous wrote:(Is it too late to enter the rp? Because, if not I was gonna be Vegito post-RoF)

*looks at name*

New Neros wrote:I actually like it - Rule Britannia.

Then the Saxon may become a thing.

If we put some DW in this, then he will be terribly overpowered by the sayians, kryptonions, nameks, and some humans. This is why I infer being Vegito after Revival of Frieza.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 09, 2015 9:40 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Asumar is nowhere near Superman level.

According to his stats, Asumar is about 1/2000-5000th of Superman's speed.

Strength is about half.

What could Asumar do that actually would put Doomsday down?

Wow, stop ruining my moments, I was going to have Asumar use his clones and their Armor generation abilities to literally slice Doomsday in half.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat May 09, 2015 9:47 am

Kasatourbous wrote:
Asterdan wrote:*looks at name*

If we put some DW in this, then he will be terribly overpowered by the sayians, kryptonions, nameks, and some humans. This is why I infer being Vegito after Revival of Frieza.

You have to make your own character, you can't be an original character, sorry.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Kasatourbous
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kasatourbous » Sat May 09, 2015 10:22 am

New Neros wrote:

You may still join, we're always open, but we want some original characters!

Yamato Okumura
Race: Half Sayian Half Tuffle
Abilities: Flight, Kaioken, SSJ1- SSJ5, Kamehameha, Final Flash, Final Shine Attack, Big Tree Cannon, Big Bang Attack, Final Bang Kamehameha, Soul Bomb (a limited version of the spirit bomb), Eye Beams, Makkansoppo, and Dragon Combination (meteor combination just with dragon fist at the end)
Allies: Vegito, Krillin, Gohan, Gotenks, Goten, Trunks, Piccolo
Backstory: Yamato was born during the Sayian-Tuffle War, through a Tuffle father and a Sayian mother. Both were killed by King Vegeta. He was put in stasis until the death of Cell, when his stasis pod was sent hurtling toward the planet Earth and crashed into some mountains. His stasis pod opened and he ran out into the new world. Years later, after the battle with Majin Buu, Yamato found Vegito and asked him to train him in the ways of martial arts. After training with Vegito and conquering the power of most of the super sayian forms, Yamato stayed in West City until the time to fight was near.

(What do you guys think? )

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 09, 2015 10:51 am

I'm kinda curious, have there been couples formed in this RP between characters from different people? Not sure why I want to know, I just suddenly wondered ^^.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 09, 2015 10:53 am

Kasatourbous wrote:
Asterdan wrote:*looks at name*

Vegito doesn't exist post RoF.

And you have to make an original character.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 09, 2015 10:57 am

Kasatourbous wrote:
New Neros wrote:You may still join, we're always open, but we want some original characters!

Yamato Okumura
Abilities: Flight, Kaioken, SSJ1- SSJ5, Kamehameha, Final Flash, Final Shine Attack, Big Tree Cannon, Big Bang Attack, Final Bang Kamehameha, Soul Bomb (a limited version of the spirit bomb), Eye Beams, Makkansoppo, and Dragon Combination (meteor combination just with dragon fist at the end)
Backstory: Yamato was born during the Sayian-Tuffle War, through a Tuffle father and a Sayian mother. Both were killed by King Vegeta. He was put in stasis until the death of Cell, when his stasis pod was sent hurtling toward the planet Earth and crashed into some mountains. His stasis pod opened and he ran out into the new world. Years later, after the battle with Majin Buu, Yamato found Vegito and asked him to train him in the ways of martial arts. After training with Vegito and conquering the power of most of the super sayian forms, Yamato stayed in West City until the time to fight was near.

You have to use the App in the OP.

Kasatourbous
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kasatourbous » Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Kasatourbous wrote:
Yamato Okumura

You have to use the App in the OP.

Which app?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse