NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Cool.
I can either get Claudia involved, or one of the two charecters I'm planning to APP.
It depends if you want a fire mutant or a space manipulating android.

Neat! Whichever you feel is best.

Finland SSR wrote:I broke into Neros's evil fortress because my character fears Neros's character is trying to find the Dragon Balls 'n shiz. And then use them for whatever the fuck.

Oh man, the worst part about that is Max already has all of them, he just hasn't done a damn thing with them yet. He's trying to uncover how to make them from their planet of origin - Namek - and could care less about a wish. Max does not take handouts, does not make pleas from on high, Max forges his own path, his own destiny, in blood and iron.

I will be making another character, a purty lady with powers over Gravity.

The android might be best, as she's fairly impressionable and childlike so she could be controlled or convinced to serve someone.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 pm

New Neros wrote:
Nassan wrote:@Neros just wondering, would you like to have a mini-Arc between my team, and your character in the future?

It'd go like this: My team realizes you're a threat to earth's stability after you do something morally questionable, and attempts to capture/assassinate you, carries out a few smaller operations in your country, which ultimately ends in a confrontation. As for the power gap, I can try to even it out using tech.

Very interesting indeed.

A possible point would be what I have in store after the Namek Saga, wherein Mad Max has to go before the UN Security Council to face allegations of stockpiling superhuman serums, which he denies...yet refuses to heed to United Nations' Inspectors. He has enough serum to turn his population into an army capable of challenging the military might of almost anyone. That's a good enough threat.

>tfw mad max has way better tech because all he does all day is sit around and think of scenarios and then builds a device for just such an occasion

Sweet, that'd be nice.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Neat! Whichever you feel is best.

Oh man, the worst part about that is Max already has all of them, he just hasn't done a damn thing with them yet. He's trying to uncover how to make them from their planet of origin - Namek - and could care less about a wish. Max does not take handouts, does not make pleas from on high, Max forges his own path, his own destiny, in blood and iron.

I will be making another character, a purty lady with powers over Gravity.

The android might be best, as she's fairly impressionable and childlike so she could be controlled or convinced to serve someone.

Please let it be me...

I'm handsome, I'm lonely...

lol
Just kidding. I wouldn't mind it though.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:The android might be best, as she's fairly impressionable and childlike so she could be controlled or convinced to serve someone.

Please let it be me...

lol

She shall serve Max, and Max only! Bring her forth, Charm!

Now Finland you gotta be like "...okay that's badass and everything but why are you naked?"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:21 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Please let it be me...

lol

She shall serve Max, and Max only! Bring her forth, Charm!

Now Finland you gotta be like "...okay that's badass and everything but why are you naked?"

Oh this is going to be fun...
She's on the last page. :p
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:27 am

God I can't wait for the Ginyu Force.

Hilarity will ensue.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:God I can't wait for the Ginyu Force.

(Image)

Hilarity will ensue.

My body is ready.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 am

Just wondering, will there be any problems if I were to involve any of the emotional spectrum thingies from DCU in my RPs?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 am

Well, considering I have to get up in 2 and a half hours, I guess I better go to sleep.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:

(Image)

Hilarity will ensue.

My body is ready.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

Nassan wrote:Just wondering, will there be any problems if I were to involve any of the emotional spectrum thingies from DCU in my RPs?

Not really. I did it back in the old roleplays, shit was awesome. However, getting them would be a bit of a challenge - maybe a sideplot at some point?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am

Welp, Easter is coming up and what better way to celebrate than a new flag for a while?

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 am

New Neros wrote:
Nassan wrote:Just wondering, will there be any problems if I were to involve any of the emotional spectrum thingies from DCU in my RPs?

Not really. I did it back in the old roleplays, shit was awesome. However, getting them would be a bit of a challenge - maybe a sideplot at some point?

Yeah, was planning to use the Avarice entity somehow to give Nathan a boost. The plan currently is to have Nathan have these recurring bad mojo dreams which involves the entity. These dreams would eventually turn out to be his latent astral projection at work, and he'd manage to 'absorb' a small bit of the emotional entity by using his empath abilities. With just a teeny weeny bit of the entity within him, it'd help to bring him up to the rest of the powerhouses in the RP, and also foreshadow a potential full storyline involving the emotional spectrum.

I'll start 'subtly' foreshadowing ^ soon, so it wouldn't seem too abrupt and unreasonable later on.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:04 am

Nassan wrote:
New Neros wrote:Not really. I did it back in the old roleplays, shit was awesome. However, getting them would be a bit of a challenge - maybe a sideplot at some point?

Yeah, was planning to use the Avarice entity somehow to give Nathan a boost. The plan currently is to have Nathan have these recurring bad mojo dreams which involves the entity. These dreams would eventually turn out to be his latent astral projection at work, and he'd manage to 'absorb' a small bit of the emotional entity by using his empath abilities. With just a teeny weeny bit of the entity within him, it'd help to bring him up to the rest of the powerhouses in the RP, and also foreshadow a potential full storyline involving the emotional spectrum.

I'll start 'subtly' foreshadowing ^ soon, so it wouldn't seem too abrupt and unreasonable later on.

Watch it with Avarice, he's powerful af. Instead of an entity at the beginning as well, why not go the Ring Route and as you get used to it, the entity begins to communicate more?

EDIT: Missed that last part. It's no big deal to me man, you're roleplaying skills are decent and I don't mind at all. I trust ya!
Last edited by New Neros on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 am

(Image)

Hilarity will ensue.

He's has style.

On the other hand, I think I'll try my hands on superpower character, as in...Saiyan character.

I feel that Kyle Vannis is vastly weak compared to you guys.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

(Image)

Hilarity will ensue.

He's has style.

On the other hand, I think I'll try my hands on superpower character, as in...Saiyan character.

It's all about the writing, trust me.

Plus, nothing like a Green Lantern Ring for a power boost.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:10 am

New Neros wrote:
Nassan wrote:

Watch it with Avarice, he's powerful af. Instead of an entity at the beginning as well, why not go the Ring Route and as you get used to it, the entity begins to communicate more?

EDIT: Missed that last part. It's no big deal to me man, you're roleplaying skills are decent and I don't mind at all. I trust ya!

Sweet! Thanks, I'll start the foreshadowing after this whole city business is done.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:11 am

New Neros wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
He's has style.

It's all about the writing, trust me.

Plus, nothing like a Green Lantern Ring for a power boost.

Writing of what, Neros? My character or the Saiyan?

I can put a Green Lantern ring to my character? But I want red...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 am

Or yellow.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

(Image)

Hilarity will ensue.

He's has style.

Hey, Augustin isn't awfully strong either. And he's even planning to go to Namek someday.

Speaking of which, I'll have some free space for others. Anyone wants to jump in on the Namek ride?

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 am

Okay, Rnclave, here's how I see the fight ending: Hiroshi pauses to say something snarky to Richard, Noreen takes the opportunity to gas him, he passes out and starts to fall, but then he rolls over so that when he hits the ground, he lands on top of Noreen, and they both get knocked out.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:47 am

Rupudska wrote:Okay, Rnclave, here's how I see the fight ending: Hiroshi pauses to say something snarky to Richard, Noreen takes the opportunity to gas him, he passes out and starts to fall, but then he rolls over so that when he hits the ground, he lands on top of Noreen, and they both get knocked out.

How does that even work? I have even outright pointed out Richard's immunity to toxic gas, and also explained the source of the immunity, and also. Someone else seems to have joined the fight. Maybe we should just play it off? And move on since everyone's planning to move on to Namek anyway?
Last edited by Nassan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:47 am

Nassan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Okay, Rnclave, here's how I see the fight ending: Hiroshi pauses to say something snarky to Richard, Noreen takes the opportunity to gas him, he passes out and starts to fall, but then he rolls over so that when he hits the ground, he lands on top of Noreen, and they both get knocked out.

How does that even work? I have even outright pointed out Richard's immunity to toxic gas, and also explained the source of the immunity.

Noreen gases Hiroshi, not Richard.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 am

Rupudska wrote:
Nassan wrote:
How does that even work? I have even outright pointed out Richard's immunity to toxic gas, and also explained the source of the immunity.

Ahhh. Alright. Sorry I misunderstood. :blush:
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:52 am

Nassan wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

Ahhh. Alright. Sorry I misunderstood. :blush:

Also, if you'd like, I could have my characters carry Hiroshi and Noreen onto the jet.From there on, you can either leave while the team's asleep on the jet with your powers, or stay to join the short RP I had in mind to introduce Namek to the team.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse