NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm

As the planet below the two combatants continued to tear itself apart, Frieza glared at the Super Saiyan, who's emerald colored eyes took on a blank, but deadly seriousness. The tyrant screamed out as a massive explosion went off behind him, spraying liquid fire everywhere, and once again illuminating the fighters in an orange hue, "What?! Do you think this little transformation will help you?! You can't win this battle, for the same reason that a buffalo cannot beat a lion! You might be just as big, and maybe even just as strong, but I am the hunter, and you are nothing but prey! And you will die with this planet!", Frieza shouted, convincing himself that he was meant to win.

Okarot smiled slightly, his golden aura burning almost as bright as the surrounding fires, "It's over Frieza. You're finally going to pay for all you've done to me, my people, and my family. You're going to finally get what you've been dishing out all these years. At that moment, you'll know what it's like to have your life in the hands of another, and I don't intend to show you mercy.", he said, before his aura suddenly jumped to massive heights, and he screamed in rage, "You're going to die!"
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Writing up the final fight scene between Okarot and Frieza. So far, it's gearing up to be my magnum opus as far as RPing goes. Not one section shall be less than a paragraph (depending on your screen :p )

Have you read my last post?

Getting a new perspective on Sophia/Corinna? ;)

I'll read it when I'm done.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Dammit, I hate when I pick up the wrong comics.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Morning guys. :)
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Charmera wrote:Morning guys. :)

Evenin'.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:51 pm

So...

Feedback on my last post?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:54 pm

I have been pondering, and I know this is done to death but bear with me. I know that Pokemon as a whole is not an overly powerful universe, however the Legendaries are quite so in many cases. Some even have Reality Warping powers.

But that aside, Mewtwo one of my favorite Legends in Pokemon I do credit with being powerful enough to face forces from other universes.

But how powerful exactly?

So, with me doing Top Tens, I was wondering where all of ya'll would place him on my last list. I dont think he would make the number 1 spot, but I think he could easily make Top Five. Where precisely needs some more thought though.

Mewtwo is an immensely powerful telekinetic powkemon. In his movie he was shown to make devastating weather conditions simply by waving his hand. Only Mew, whom he was cloned from could match him. He was able to wipe away minds and create willing servants and his psychic powers are devastating.

So, in a IJ scale how powerful is Mewtwo? :roll:
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:00 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I have been pondering, and I know this is done to death but bear with me. I know that Pokemon as a whole is not an overly powerful universe, however the Legendaries are quite so in many cases. Some even have Reality Warping powers.

But that aside, Mewtwo one of my favorite Legends in Pokemon I do credit with being powerful enough to face forces from other universes.

So, with me doing Top Tens, I was wondering where all of ya'll would place him on my last list. I dont think he would make the number 1 spot, but I think he could easily make Top Five. Where precisely needs some more thought though.

Mewtwo is an immensely powerful telekinetic powkemon. In his movie he was shown to make devastating weather conditions simply by waving his hand. Only Mew, whom he was cloned from could match him. He was able to wipe away minds and create willing servants and his psychic powers are devastating.

Not as high as Rabbit Girl. :p
Lower than Mad Max, with Max's indomitable will, I say.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:01 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I have been pondering, and I know this is done to death but bear with me. I know that Pokemon as a whole is not an overly powerful universe, however the Legendaries are quite so in many cases. Some even have Reality Warping powers.

Decent level Telekinetic. Maybe Manchester Black level, but below Moon Dragon level.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Hey Charm, my most recent post would allow you character to read the current thoughts of Arctico's history.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:11 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Hey Charm, my most recent post would allow you character to read the current thoughts of Arctico's history.

Okay... :?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:18 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Not as high as Rabbit Girl. :p
Lower than Mad Max, with Max's indomitable will, I say.

Starlight gets it! Nothing can penetrate the mind of Mad Max but that he wills it.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Hmm... How to get my Dragon in... And Elias to Earth... And Rinshi into the populace... Hmmm.....
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:04 pm

Okay, council post is up, sorry it took so long, I kept putting it off. But it's up now. Also, sorry if it's shabby. I haven't been in a 'writing mood' for the past day. :(

Also the gist is that, while they're discussing whoever's interested can just pop in and interrupt it. But try to give a reasonable reason why your character was able to find the council. One of them could have called your character, or if your character's proficient enough, maybe your character could sense them gathering, just try to keep it reasonable.
Last edited by Nassan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Nass, it cool if I have Mad Max show up later on? He'll be busy for a sec dealing with the UN.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm

New Neros wrote:Nass, it cool if I have Mad Max show up later on? He'll be busy for a sec dealing with the UN.

Yeah, sure. No one's obliged to do it right away. Just do it whenever you want to.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:38 pm

I honestly think this is better than forming one big team.

You've got the Annihilators.

The Magic guys.

Possibly the telekinetics.

And then the lone wolves.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:39 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I honestly think this is better than forming one big team.

The Magic guys.

It feels like a more fleshed out universe.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Nassan wrote:
New Neros wrote:Nass, it cool if I have Mad Max show up later on? He'll be busy for a sec dealing with the UN.

Yeah, sure. No one's obliged to do it right away. Just do it whenever you want to.

Right on, I set up a meeting after the Namek Saga dealing with the issue of Mad Max attaining the super soldier serum and weaponizing it. The UN is pissed, Max don't care, and other nations want in on it.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:41 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I honestly think this is better than forming one big team.

The Magic guys.

Lord Arctico will most likely be the one founding the Telekinetic Group.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:09 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

The Magic guys.

He barely has telekinesis doe

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Well It doesn't matter, If a Telekinetic User founds a Telekinetic Group of Individuals, even though he himself isn't that powerful with telekinesis, Isn't that alright?

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Also, is it reasonable for Nathan to control the President of The USA? Here's what I was planning for a side-plot for Nathan, Nathan and his team have been getting funds from the President to act as a check and balance to S.H.I.E.L.D. And because of all of the deaths on Namek, the President wants to cancel the funding, Nathan gets mad and start doing his whole Empath thing and effectively gain control of the President.

Nathan would carry on doing hero-y things, but he'd develop into a more Norman Osborn-ish character--before he went completely nuts and tried to destroy Asgard that is.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:32 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Well It doesn't matter, If a Telekinetic User founds a Telekinetic Group of Individuals, even though he himself isn't that powerful with telekinesis, Isn't that alright?

Doesn't make sense though. He's more of a heavy hitter from how you've played him thus far.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Doesn't make sense though. He's more of a heavy hitter from how you've played him thus far.

I think thats how the majority of Arcosians are in the story, but due to their Heavy Ki Reliance, I think that's about all their good for...

I'll try to find a way to make Arctico more of a significance within the Rp.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse