NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hey Neros, are you still planning on having Val dying?

Actually yes. Next post or so, Max and Hiroshi have tensions, Frieza starts wrecking shit and demanding a better fight. Val/Max reunite for a second, and then Freezer fingerblasts Val, making Max go ham.

Alright...
And she is being resurrected later though right?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Nassan wrote:
One of us should come up with a scary ass primordial all-Eternal god-demon as a villain, or at least something similar in magnitude, if we're going ahead with something similar to the Chaos War series.

I already have one of those. Those who RP a lot with me know Entropy.

DID SOMEONE SAY GOD-DEMON WHO FUCKING LOVES CHAOS?!

MAELSTROM CLAUS GET

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:Actually yes. Next post or so, Max and Hiroshi have tensions, Frieza starts wrecking shit and demanding a better fight. Val/Max reunite for a second, and then Freezer fingerblasts Val, making Max go ham.

Alright...
And she is being resurrected later though right?

Yes, particularly in the next post or so. Asspull city.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Hey Neros, are you still planning on having Val dying?

Actually yes. Next post or so, Max and Hiroshi have tensions, Frieza starts wrecking shit and demanding a better fight. Val/Max reunite for a second, and then Freezer fingerblasts Val, making Max go ham.

Are you planning on reviving her soon after? Because I'll have to admit, the whole cute sibling thing between Val/Max was really starting to grow on me. :(
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I guess it's because I had a no reality warping rule and magic could easily get into reality warping territory. Lookin at Scarlet Witch. How many times has she completely screwed up the Earth in an emotional fit?

I'm pretty sure Scarlet did that once. And she felt really sorry for it after, so that makes it all fine.

Scarlet Witch believed that she was honestly doing the world a favor when she reality warped the world.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Sometime soon I'll be putting forth some new characters...
  • First of all, Elena's main villian, with darkness manipulation
  • Another character inspired partially by the powers of Squirrel Girl and Swamp Thing, the Green giving her Squirrel Girl esque powers, only with Rabbits
  • Possibly an Asgardian
  • Possibly a metalbender

What do you all think?
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm

The Starlight wrote:Sometime soon I'll be putting forth some new characters...
  • Another character inspired partially by the powers of Squirrel Girl and Swamp Thing, the Green giving her Squirrel Girl esque powers, only with Rabbits
  • Possibly an Asgardian
  • Possibly a metalbender

What do you all think?

ASGARDDIAANNNN.I'm in love with them. I was really tempted to make one instead of Ivan.
Also please make the rabbit girl as ridiculous as squirrel girl
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Nassan wrote:
New Neros wrote:Actually yes. Next post or so, Max and Hiroshi have tensions, Frieza starts wrecking shit and demanding a better fight. Val/Max reunite for a second, and then Freezer fingerblasts Val, making Max go ham.

Are you planning on reviving her soon after? Because I'll have to admit, the whole cute sibling thing between Val/Max was really starting to grow on me. :(

Yes, very next post after her death.

Also, Val and Max aren't siblings. Val is some girl Mad Max saved some years ago and mooches off of his stuff ever since, but mainly, he's been trying to rehabilitate her from her past experiences with some success, but now, Grand Elder Guru "fixed" her mind and now she's all gucci.

Nassan wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Sometime soon I'll be putting forth some new characters...
  • Possibly an Asgardian
  • Possibly a metalbender

What do you all think?

ASGARDDIAANNNN.I'm in love with them. I was really tempted to make one instead of Ivan.
Also please make the rabbit girl as ridiculous as squirrel girl

pls be a hot rabbit furry, too
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Asterdan wrote:Name/Alias: Shimian

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): True Form
Human Form

Species: Dragon

Backstory: Jackson and Elias' mother was of Chinese decent (her great-grandmother was Chinese). They are the descendants of a group of warrior monks, called the Tu long Zhe. In ancient China, these monks fought an a Dragon Mage who fed on sleep. This Dragon Mage was known as Shimian, and he was considered a God by a the residents of a small Chinese Village. He protected them from the outside world, and in return he demanded a sacrifice that he would put into eternal slumber.

Shimian fed off of these sacrifices until they died and he was given another. The Tu long Zhe were famous as dragon slayers, killing evil dragons. The village sent for them, and using ancient magic they placed a curse on the world. This curse was called the Insomniacs Gift and it is what brought insomnia into the world. It made is so certain individuals would have trouble sleeping, thus weakening Shimian. Once he was weakened, they battled him and sealed him within gems that wielded the power of the Dinosaurs.

Shimian swore that once he killed the descendants of the Tu long Zhe he would return to protecting the village, China, and this time the world.

Powers and Abilities: Flight, teleportation, pyrokinesis, magic, dream manipulation, shapeshifting, sleep manipulation (can put people to sleep and can cure insomnia).

Weaknesses: His abilities are weaker now that he no longer has his sacrifices (although he will regain them). Nightmares weaken him, as they cause restless sleep which is harder for him to feed on.`Water weakens his pyrokinesis and while his illusion-based and fire-based magics are exceptional, all other types of magic are unusually weak for a dragon.

Destructive Capacity: City/Mountain/Island Level

Speed: Mach 10

Durability: Planet Level

Lifting Strength: Class G

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: None, although in Human form his claws can turn into swords.

Intelligence: He has much knowledge of the ancient world, and is an expert of his time period and before. He knows absolutely nothing about the modern world.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKd90OavNc

Random Facts about your character: He does a few bad things, but overall he's a good guy. He's also a skilled martial artist

Accepted!

Shimian will come into play at some point, and he may or may not kill Elias.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Godamnit Neros. You never responded to Lisa... :(
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Charmera wrote:Godamnit Neros. You never responded to Lisa... :(

FUUUCCCCKKKK

I do apologize. As soon as Namek Arc is over (happening soon, Max will rezz Val and place her back with Lisa), we will develop! I swear!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:07 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Godamnit Neros. You never responded to Lisa... :(

FUUUCCCCKKKK

I do apologize. As soon as Namek Arc is over (happening soon, Max will rezz Val and place her back with Lisa), we will develop! I swear!

It's okay. You're forgiven. I understand if you're busy.
Now the only problem is what to do with Lisa. I suppose they both ran out after sensing the battle...
I'm kinda tempted to have Lisa either refuse Max and stay will Val's body or have her assault Frieza out of pure rage. '
I think the former might be best. If necessary Lisa can teleport away from danger.
Last edited by Charmera on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 am

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:FUUUCCCCKKKK

It's okay. You're forgiven. I understand if you're busy.
Now the only problem is what to do with Lisa. I suppose they both ran out after sensing the battle...
I'm kinda tempted to have Lisa either refuse Max and stay will Val's body or have her assault Frieza out of pure rage. '
I think the former might be best. If necessary Lisa can teleport away from danger.

Thanks man, I don't mean to keep ignoring you or Aster :/ My schedule is just tight and at times I'm under pressure from Rob to POST NAO or something.

Former would be preferable. Max will be absorbing all of Namek's energy in the fight, and once Val is revived, Lisa can teleport them all from the planet as Okarot does his thing.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:It's okay. You're forgiven. I understand if you're busy.

Thanks man, I don't mean to keep ignoring you or Aster :/ My schedule is just tight and at times I'm under pressure from Rob to POST NAO or something.

Former would be preferable. Max will be absorbing all of Namek's energy in the fight, and once Val is revived, Lisa can teleport them all from the planet as Okarot does his thing.

Yeah... I'm going to be a little like that during exams I feel. Though ironically I should have more free time when not studying, as I can just leave school after my exams are done.

Indeed, it'll make for good drama. Plus I'll feel less like I wasted Lisa's teleportation abilities this arc that way.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 am

I like the nice contrast we seem to have created...
Silent Grief vs Anger filled Revenge...

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:09 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Nassan wrote:
I'm pretty sure Scarlet did that once. And she felt really sorry for it after, so that makes it all fine.

Scarlet Witch believed that she was honestly doing the world a favor when she reality warped the world.

I thought she went all cray cray because she wanted her children back?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 am

And what happened here was...

EDIT: Oh, okay. Val got deep fried.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 am

Finland SSR wrote:And what happened here was...

Yup. Lisa's gona teleport you all out before the planet explodes. By then Neros should res Val...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:01 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:And what happened here was...

Yup. Lisa's gona teleport you all out before the planet explodes. By then Neros should res Val...

Very good news for me. Lucien can finally exist soon. I wonder, how will he and Lisa interact?

Also, who's up for a Valerie burger? :P

Sidenote here, I won't be terribly active throughout these days, though expect me to jump in from time to time and comment or something.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:09 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yup. Lisa's gona teleport you all out before the planet explodes. By then Neros should res Val...

Very good news for me. Lucien can finally exist soon. I wonder, how will he and Lisa interact?

Also, who's up for a Valerie burger? :P

Sidenote here, I won't be terribly active throughout these days, though expect me to jump in from time to time and comment or something.

Probably extremely protective of him. She'd be quite big sisterish to him, even though they're not too far apart in intelligence. (For now. She's going to start getting much smarter soon... Whether or not she becomes skynet (or worse, like her sister Virgil) is still up in the air.)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post Charm! PWEASE!

Think I'm gonna give Nightmare his own thing.

Nightmare Comics!

Nightmare v1: Sunset Birth. Cover art would be Nightmare, then a sentient blood with red eyes, coming out of a machine.
Nightmare v2: The Golden Guardian. Cover Art would be Alex being constricted and on the brink of being ripped apart by Nightmare.
Nightmare v3: Wrath. Nightmare surrounded by the bodies of fallen heroes and gods.
Nightmare v4: Dawn's Frost! There can be only one Destroyer! Cover art would be Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around a few of Frost's limbs, with Frost shooting a beam through Nightmare's "chest"
Nightmare v5: Xover! Vs Zuumsday! Would have Zuumsday's massive hand over Nightmare's head while Nightmare contorts Zuumsday's free arm.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:02 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Post Charm! PWEASE!

Nightmare Comics!

Nightmare v1: Sunset Birth. Cover art would be Nightmare, then a sentient blood with red eyes, coming out of a machine.
Nightmare v2: The Golden Guardian. Cover Art would be Alex being constricted and on the brink of being ripped apart by Nightmare.
Nightmare v3: Wrath. Nightmare surrounded by the bodies of fallen heroes and gods.
Nightmare v4: Dawn's Frost! There can be only one Destroyer! Cover art would be Nightmare's tendrils wrapped around a few of Frost's limbs, with Frost shooting a beam through Nightmare's "chest"
Nightmare v5: Xover! Vs Zuumsday! Would have Zuumsday's massive hand over Nightmare's head while Nightmare contorts Zuumsday's free arm.

Just did. 8)

The Nightmare thing sounds somewhat interesting... I'd like to see that...
What art style would it be in? Any specific artist in mind?

By the way here are the names of Lisa's nine sisters: (See if you can spot the motif of sorts)
10 Lisa
9 Virgil
8 Venus
7 Liberty
6 Scream
5 Pearl
4 Eve
3 Mary
2 Persistance
1 Patience (Originally named Sunflower) (Failed Prototype)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:08 am

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Post Charm! PWEASE!

Nightmare Comics!

Just did. 8)

By the way here are the names of Lisa's nine sisters: (See if you can spot the motif of sorts)
10 Lisa
9 Virgil
8 Venus
7 Liberty
6 Scream
5 Pearl
4 Eve
3 Mary
2 Persistance

I actually don't know any artists. :P But whoever is doing New Avengers is doing a pretty good job. So maybe him.

It'll give me something to post while I wait on Rob and Neros to post about their other characters and while Alex is in space with Julie.

Hmmm...I can see some similarity, but I can't spot the full motif.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:17 am

Charmera wrote:Just did. 8)

10 Lisa
9 Virgil
8 Venus
7 Liberty
6 Scream
5 Pearl
4 Eve
3 Mary
2 Persistance

I actually don't know any artists. :P But whoever is doing New Avengers is doing a pretty good job. So maybe him.

It'll give me something to post while I wait on Rob and Neros to post about their other characters and while Alex is in space with Julie.

Hmmm...I can see some similarity, but I can't spot the full motif.

As long as it's not Rob Liefeld. (That's how you spell his last name right? I can't be bothered to check)

Alright. I'll try to get a few more posts up before I go to sleep. Going to have to find some images for the GL's.

I'd give you a hint, but it might give it away...

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:40 am

Has anyone called dibs on Old Kai's Mystic powerup?

No? I call dibs on Mystic Lucien then.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:41 am

Oh my gahd... :blink:

All of the yes! :D
Damn, now I'm tempted to make a charecter based on that image...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse