NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

How I imagine the titles for Golden Guardian's Comics.

Golden Guardian v1: The Wrath of Nightmare!
Golden Guardian v2: The Annihilators.
GG v3: Return of Nightmare!
GG v4: The Rise and Fall of Lord Frost.
GG v5: Xover! Golden vs Speed Demon!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Lord Frost's first arc shall be called "Dawn's Frost"
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Or, "The Dawn of Frost"

I like "Dawn's Frost" better because it plays on the fact there is sometimes frost in the morning.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Or, "The Dawn of Frost"

I like "Dawn's Frost" better because it plays on the fact there is sometimes frost in the morning.

I vote for the former, it sounds Cooler :p Get it? :rofl:
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:Alright.
Which do you think would be best? I can make APPs for both.

I like the Necromancer idea more.

Okay. :)
I might keep the Bloody Mary idea in reserve anyway. In case someone wants a villain.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Or, "The Dawn of Frost"

kll urslf

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Maybe I'll go on a demonic conquest of hell later...
Anyone want to join?

Ivan could be a competing party. Like the minor antagonist of the story.

Alright then. I'll start thinking of how to start it.

(Expect a few posts, I'm on my phone.)
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Charmera wrote:Well, I kinda wanted to make a magic character of some sort. So...
- A dimension traveling necromancer based off a MTG character.
- Bloody Mary. (If she were a extradimentional magical beast that can take human form, almost lovecraftian perhaps)

Interesting. Either will work.

> still forgets temp's character has magic
:(
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:No one understands the knowledge found in the arcane like that of Maxwell Morningstar, Minister Magnificent, Sorcerer Supreme Extraordinaire.

Mad Max will never be as good as Daud. Just stahp.

Daud did Lantern Rings. Max does Magic.

Asterdan wrote:I'm not entirely sure what to do. I may create a character to kill Elias and Jackson.

Heyo! I'm sorry about the bsnss with you stepping in front of Mad Max, Rob is a rushing assfuck so I couldn't respond to you, man :(

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

kll urslf

So damn frosty
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Interesting. Either will work.

>demon magic

pls
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:30 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Interesting. Either will work.

Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:32 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:> still forgets temp's character has magic

Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

We should all just have one big magic-themed arc. Something resembling the Chaos War series from Marvel.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

We should all just have one big magic-themed arc. Something resembling the Chaos War series from Marvel.

Maybe. Magic is more prevalent in this IJ rather than the other 3.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex doesn't even know she/he/it exists.

Sounds awesome. :)
I can start breaking out my other magic character ideas.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Name/Alias: Shimian

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): True Form
Human Form

Species: Dragon

Backstory: Jackson and Elias' mother was of Chinese decent (her great-grandmother was Chinese). They are the descendants of a group of warrior monks, called the Tu long Zhe. In ancient China, these monks fought an a Dragon Mage who fed on sleep. This Dragon Mage was known as Shimian, and he was considered a God by a the residents of a small Chinese Village. He protected them from the outside world, and in return he demanded a sacrifice that he would put into eternal slumber.

Shimian fed off of these sacrifices until they died and he was given another. The Tu long Zhe were famous as dragon slayers, killing evil dragons. The village sent for them, and using ancient magic they placed a curse on the world. This curse was called the Insomniacs Gift and it is what brought insomnia into the world. It made is so certain individuals would have trouble sleeping, thus weakening Shimian. Once he was weakened, they battled him and sealed him within gems that wielded the power of the Dinosaurs.

Shimian swore that once he killed the descendants of the Tu long Zhe he would return to protecting the village, China, and this time the world.

Powers and Abilities: Flight, teleportation, pyrokinesis, magic, dream manipulation, shapeshifting, sleep manipulation (can put people to sleep and can cure insomnia).

Weaknesses: His abilities are weaker now that he no longer has his sacrifices (although he will regain them). Nightmares weaken him, as they cause restless sleep which is harder for him to feed on.`Water weakens his pyrokinesis and while his illusion-based and fire-based magics are exceptional, all other types of magic are unusually weak for a dragon.

Destructive Capacity: City/Mountain/Island Level

Speed: Mach 10

Durability: Planet Level

Lifting Strength: Class G

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: None, although in Human form his claws can turn into swords.

Intelligence: He has much knowledge of the ancient world, and is an expert of his time period and before. He knows absolutely nothing about the modern world.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKd90OavNc

Random Facts about your character: He does a few bad things, but overall he's a good guy. He's also a skilled martial artist
Last edited by Asterdan on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Asterdan wrote:Name/Alias: Shimian

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): True Form
Human Form

Species: Dragon

Backstory: Jackson and Elias' mother was of Chinese decent (her great-grandmother was Chinese). They are the descendants of a group of warrior monks, called the Tu long Zhe. In ancient China, these monks fought an a Dragon Mage who fed on sleep. This Dragon Mage was known as Shimian, and he was considered a God by a the residents of a small Chinese Village. He protected them from the outside world, and in return he demanded a sacrifice that he would put into eternal slumber.

Shimian fed off of these sacrifices until they died and he was given another. The Tu long Zhe were famous as dragon slayers, killing evil dragons. The village sent for them, and using ancient magic they placed a curse on the world. This curse was called the Insomniacs Gift and it is what brought insomnia into the world. It made is so certain individuals would have trouble sleeping, thus weakening Shimian. Once he was weakened, they battled him and sealed him within gems that wielded the power of the Dinosaurs.

Shimian swore that once he killed the descendants of the Tu long Zhe he would return to protecting the village, China, and this time the world.

Powers and Abilities: Flight, teleportation, pyrokinesis, magic, dream manipulation, shapeshifting, sleep manipulation (can put people to sleep and can cure insomnia).

Weaknesses: His abilities are weaker now that he no longer has his sacrifices (although he will regain them). Nightmares weaken him, as they cause restless sleep which is harder for him to feed on.`Water weakens his pyrokinesis and while his illusion-based and fire-based magics are exceptional, all other types of magic are unusually weak for a dragon.

Destructive Capacity: City/Mountain/Island Level

Speed: Mach 10

Durability: Planet Level

Lifting Strength: Class G

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: None, although in Human form his claws can turn into swords.

Intelligence: He has much knowledge of the ancient world, and is an expert of his time period and before. He knows absolutely nothing about the modern world.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKd90OavNc

Random Facts about your character: He does a few bad things, but overall he's a good guy. He's also a skilled martial artist

Accepted!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

kll urslf

Eh, I could finally use my rope
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Nassan wrote:

Maybe. Magic is more prevalent in this IJ rather than the other 3.

Magic is master race.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey Neros, are you still planning on having Val dying?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Maybe. Magic is more prevalent in this IJ rather than the other 3.

Magic is master race.

I guess it's because I had a no reality warping rule and magic could easily get into reality warping territory. Lookin at Scarlet Witch. How many times has she completely screwed up the Earth in an emotional fit?

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Magic is master race.

I guess it's because I had a no reality warping rule and magic could easily get into reality warping territory. Lookin at Scarlet Witch. How many times has she completely screwed up the Earth in an emotional fit?

I'm pretty sure Scarlet did that once. And she felt really sorry for it after, so that makes it all fine.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Charmera wrote:
Nassan wrote:

Sounds awesome. :)

One of us should come up with a scary ass primordial all-Eternal god-demon as a villain, or at least something similar in magnitude, if we're going ahead with something similar to the Chaos War series.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Nassan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Sounds awesome. :)

One of us should come up with a scary ass primordial all-Eternal god-demon as a villain, or at least something similar in magnitude, if we're going ahead with something similar to the Chaos War series.

Well, I'm thinking of making a Lovecraftian version of Bloody Mary...
It'd be a good chance to give a female villain a chance.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Charmera wrote:Hey Neros, are you still planning on having Val dying?

Actually yes. Next post or so, Max and Hiroshi have tensions, Frieza starts wrecking shit and demanding a better fight. Val/Max reunite for a second, and then Freezer fingerblasts Val, making Max go ham.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Nassan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Sounds awesome. :)

I already have one of those. Those who RP a lot with me know Entropy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse