NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Holy shit. There are human beings, actual human beings, who think that Naruto can beat SSJG Goku. Even more shockingly, there are human beings who think that Naruto can beat fucking Beerus. Naruto couldn't beat Raditz, let alone Beerus.

Totally not saying he could, but Naruto in his final incarnation is no pushover. Haven't seen Battle of the Gods, but I have played Xenoverse. I think Naruto would at least last a bit, instead of your assumption of instantly dead. At the very least, he could take any SSJ.

Pretty much all SSJs are planet level+ I doubt that.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Totally not saying he could, but Naruto in his final incarnation is no pushover. Haven't seen Battle of the Gods, but I have played Xenoverse. I think Naruto would at least last a bit, instead of your assumption of instantly dead. At the very least, he could take any SSJ.

I actually think Naruto could win, if he could cast a illusion. There's no way Naruto could win in a physical conflict.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Nassan wrote:

I actually think Naruto could win, if he could cast a illusion. There's no way Naruto could win in a physical conflict.

DBZ characters can sense energy. Wouldn't they be able to tell it's not real?

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Nassan wrote:

*blows up planet*
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Nassan wrote:

*blows up planet*

Well that's assuming he's fighting Beerus, Goku would care to much for the planet, and therefore would make it harder to just blast away the fake
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:06 pm

>implying shinobi god infused Naruto isn't a galaxy buster

did you fgts even read the manga
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Iron Man Armor Model 23 3op5me

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Iron Man Armor Model 23 3op5me

The fact that Tony was supposed to use that crystal to provide a cleaner, more efficient energy source than what Earth already had yet he used it to make a Thorbuster armor is pretty fucked. Doom would have got the crystal, copied it, and wait until the world needed him the most to act with enough crystals to power a Class II civilization.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 pm

New Neros wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Iron Man Armor Model 23 3op5me

The fact that Tony was supposed to use that crystal to provide a cleaner, more efficient energy source than what Earth already had yet he used it to make a Thorbuster armor is pretty fucked. Doom would have got the crystal, copied it, and wait until the world needed him the most to act with enough crystals to power a Class II civilization.

If I'm not mistaken, it was under Doom's persuasion that he made the armor.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:The fact that Tony was supposed to use that crystal to provide a cleaner, more efficient energy source than what Earth already had yet he used it to make a Thorbuster armor is pretty fucked. Doom would have got the crystal, copied it, and wait until the world needed him the most to act with enough crystals to power a Class II civilization.

If I'm not mistaken, it was under Doom's persuasion that he made the armor.

Even then, the fact that he didn't use the crystal for it's intended purpose beforehand, having been gifted the crystal waaay before Thor went AWOL.

But yeah, Doom was like "do it do it do it do it fgt DO IT"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Totally not saying he could, but Naruto in his final incarnation is no pushover. Haven't seen Battle of the Gods, but I have played Xenoverse. I think Naruto would at least last a bit, instead of your assumption of instantly dead. At the very least, he could take any SSJ.

Well let's see, Goku punched a hole through a planet 10x as dense as Earth in SSJ3. Beerus is a Solar System Buster, and everything Super Saiyan and above is a planet buster at least.

I know. I still think max power Naruto could take Goku. Not definitely win, but challenge.

Nassan wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Pretty much all SSJs are planet level+ I doubt that.

Everyone knows Naruto sucks at genjutsu. Don't know what Kurama could do though.

Nassan wrote:I actually think Naruto could win, if he could cast a illusion. There's no way Naruto could win in a physical conflict.

DBZ characters can sense energy. Wouldn't they be able to tell it's not real?

Comparing chakra to ki energy is a bit iffy, IMO. And senjutsu chakra even more so.
Shadow clones are an option, and all of them have Naruto's chakra signature.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Well let's see, Goku punched a hole through a planet 10x as dense as Earth in SSJ3. Beerus is a Solar System Buster, and everything Super Saiyan and above is a planet buster at least.

I know. I still think max power Naruto could take Goku. Not definitely win, but challenge.

Nassan wrote:I actually think Naruto could win, if he could cast a illusion. There's no way Naruto could win in a physical conflict.

Everyone knows Naruto sucks at genjutsu. Don't know what Kurama could do though.

The Republic of Atria wrote:DBZ characters can sense energy. Wouldn't they be able to tell it's not real?

Comparing chakra to ki energy is a bit iffy, IMO. And senjutsu chakra even more so.

I'm under the impression the Japanese Version of Superman has this.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:26 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:I know. I still think max power Naruto could take Goku. Not definitely win, but challenge.

I'm under the impression the Japanese Version of Superman has this.

Well, that's young Naruto. Even I kinda hate him.

Because Dragon Ball is undisputably more revered and well-known than Naruto, I understand why so many people agree that Goku whups his ass. But the ending of Naruto shows off reality warping shit, tearing holes to alternate dimensions, and defeating a moon-sized sentient being with the power to put the entire world into an endless nightmare with ninja magic (it's also no pushover in a straight-up fight).

Again, I'm not saying he would definitely win. Or even probably win. But Naruto isn't as weak as that .gif shows, or Rob believes.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I'm under the impression the Japanese Version of Superman has this.

Because Dragon Ball is undisputably more revered and well-known than Naruto, I understand why so many people agree that Goku whups his ass. But the ending of Naruto shows off reality warping shit, tearing holes to alternate dimensions, and defeating a moon-sized sentient being with the power to put the entire world into an endless nightmare with ninja magic (it's also no pushover in a straight-up fight).

Again, I'm not saying he would definitely win. Or even probably win. But Naruto isn't as weak as that .gif shows, or Rob believes.

Yeah but all of that stuff wasn't showcased by Naruto. Kaguya was the one going between dimensions. And Naruto never defeated a moon-sized being. Madara absorbed the 10 Tails which wasn't anywhere near moon sized and reflected a Genjutsu off of the moon.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:I'm under the impression the Japanese Version of Superman has this.

You know who else tore holes in alternate dimensions? Gotenks and Super Buu. Both of which, are weaker than even SSJ3 Goku. And you know who could blow up moon sized things in Dragon Ball Z? Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Well, that's young Naruto. Even I kinda hate him.

You know who else tore holes in alternate dimensions? Gotenks and Super Buu. Both of which, are weaker than even SSJ3 Goku. And you know who could blow up moon sized things in Dragon Ball Z? Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

>filler

yah ok

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 pm

New Neros wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:You know who else tore holes in alternate dimensions? Gotenks and Super Buu. Both of which, are weaker than even SSJ3 Goku. And you know who could blow up moon sized things in Dragon Ball Z? Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

>filler

yah ok

No... no it wasn't...

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:39 pm

New Neros wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:You know who else tore holes in alternate dimensions? Gotenks and Super Buu. Both of which, are weaker than even SSJ3 Goku. And you know who could blow up moon sized things in Dragon Ball Z? Saiyan Saga Piccolo.

>filler

yah ok

Actually it's not.

The part about Super Buu threatening to destroy the universe with the Vice Shout? THAT'S filler.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:45 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:
>filler

yah ok

Actually it's not.

The part about Super Buu threatening to destroy the universe with the Vice Shout? THAT'S filler.

I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to him escape the time chamber.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Actually it's not.

I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to him escape the time chamber.

I know, I was backing you up. Neros is confusing which part is filler. The Vice Shout ability itself and them using it to escape the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is canon. When Super Buuhan was fighting Vegito and used it and threatened to destroy the universe, that isn't.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Well, that's young Naruto. Even I kinda hate him.

Yeah but all of that stuff wasn't showcased by Naruto. Kaguya was the one going between dimensions. And Naruto never defeated a moon-sized being. Madara absorbed the 10 Tails which wasn't anywhere near moon sized and reflected a Genjutsu off of the moon.

TBH, I didn't expect anyone to know anything else extensive about Naruto. I didn't check my facts, and it's been a little while since I read the end.

BUT. Still doesn't mean Naruto's a pushover. One thing I'm certain about is that Rasenshuriken can kill the cells where it hits, and cuts them off from chakra. Still not sure how ki compares to chakra, but if they're similar, then that would be a bit of a problem.

I coulda sworn Naruto/Sasuke broke through to one of Kaguya's dimensions while Kakashi and Sakura were there. And didn't they have to subdue the Juubi?
Oh wait, they had to pull the 9 beasts out of Obito... I instinctively put the tails together into the Juubi. My bad.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:TBH, I didn't expect anyone to know anything else extensive about Naruto. I didn't check my facts, and it's been a little while since I read the end.

BUT. Still doesn't mean Naruto's a pushover. One thing I'm certain about is that Rasenshuriken can kill the cells where it hits, and cuts them off from chakra. Still not sure how ki compares to chakra, but if they're similar, then that would be a bit of a problem.

Yeah but honestly I don't see it actually hitting Goku. Naruto's caught people with it who don't move anywhere near as fast as DBZ characters have.
The Templar High Council wrote:I coulda sworn Naruto/Sasuke broke through to one of Kaguya's dimensions while Kakashi and Sakura were there. And didn't they have to subdue the Juubi?
Oh wait, they had to pull the 9 beasts out of Obito... I instinctively put the tails together into the Juubi. My bad.

Nah, IIRC it was only through Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan that they were able to manipulate Kaguya's dimensional doors and open one for Sasuke to come back through.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Yeah but all of that stuff wasn't showcased by Naruto. Kaguya was the one going between dimensions. And Naruto never defeated a moon-sized being. Madara absorbed the 10 Tails which wasn't anywhere near moon sized and reflected a Genjutsu off of the moon.

TBH, I didn't expect anyone to know anything else extensive about Naruto. I didn't check my facts, and it's been a little while since I read the end.

I coulda sworn Naruto/Sasuke broke through to one of Kaguya's dimensions while Kakashi and Sakura were there. And didn't they have to subdue the Juubi?

You are assuming that any Naruto character could land an attack. Gotenks and higher are sub relativistic, and that includes SSJ3 Goku. I grant you SSJ would not be a stomp, and maybe not even SSJ2 (but it would end quickly), but SSJ3 and SSJG? That's a roflstomp.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Still really not sure what to have Julie do Atria...
Is there anything she can do apart from staying on the ship?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Charmera wrote:Still really not sure what to have Julie do Atria...
Is there anything she can do apart from staying on the ship?

This really was intended for Alex to be solo. Sorry.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse