NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Earth Colonies of Titan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:46 am

Name/Alias:No birth given name/Hakai

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): He looks like L from deathnote, but more aggressive in the face. White t-shirt and blue jeans. He is very skinny with black hair. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0110225925 basically like this.

Species:Human/Demon

Backstory: Andrew and Janice Cowart wanted a child. They tried and tried for months, until they decided to seek medical diagnostics. Janice was baron and would never be able to have children. Unable to afford adoption, they looked to prayer, praying to any diety that would help them. The Incubus Malleferius heard their prayer and acted the only way he would. Malleferius came to Janice while she slept and impregnated her. Andrew and Janice assumed a friendly diety answered their prayers and gave them their child! Janice carried for an 11 month term, only to give birth to a half human half demon infant with an evil aura. This aura sucked the life from everyone present, Janice, Andrew, the doctors, and everyone in the hospital. The aura seemed to have a life of its own, caring for the newborn infant, even carrying him away. The aura controlled his bodies movements until he was the age of 5. He realized he killed all who he came within close proximity to, so he decided to venture the wilderness for all eternity from then on out. His life essence and nourishment was all absorbed through the aura, giving him a skinny almost deathly look. He warned all who came close to him, hunters, predators, and friendlies alike. All who refused to listen to his cry perished to the darkness. They never see the dark aura until it is consuming them.

Powers and Abilities:He has an aura that he can not control. It absorbs Life and kinetic energy. The power can get out of hand on a larger scale than what it is passively. It usually does this to protect Hakai. The aura is invisble to all who arent within it currently being quickly absorbed. Life is drained within seconds. No human weapon or technology can penetrate the aura. it absorbs the kinetic energy of bullets stopping them in mid air, and no mere human can get close enough with a blade.

Weaknesses:He can be killed if the blows can reach him, but even then it takes more than normal humans do to die.

Destructive Capacity: At its most passive state, the aura is Below street level, at its highest power it is Island level, but the actual radius of the power can vary.

Speed:As a human he moves 1m/s with the Aura controlling him to survive, up to 100m/s

Durability:Town level, the demon spirit refuses to die.

Lifting Strength:As a human he is less than average, but the aura is Class 1

Striking Strength:As a human he is Class H but the Aura is Class MJ

Standard Equipment:He only has the clothes on his back.

Intelligence: He isn't tactical, the Aura depends on its raw destructive power. He knows what it takes to survive and die.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8y-XpFnojI

Random Facts about your character:This is a villain to Weaponry, as well as possibly Scarlet Archer if she happens to be in the area when this all goes down.

I can understand this getting put to the back burner, it was directly after rebels top ten list, which was allll the rage

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:48 am

(Un)Official IJ: Beyond Frieza Saga Theme Song

I can't believe nobody has yet posted this.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 am

The Earth Colonies of Titan wrote:Name/Alias:No birth given name/Hakai

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): He looks like L from deathnote, but more aggressive in the face. White t-shirt and blue jeans. He is very skinny with black hair. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0110225925 basically like this.

Species:Human/Demon

Backstory: Andrew and Janice Cowart wanted a child. They tried and tried for months, until they decided to seek medical diagnostics. Janice was baron and would never be able to have children. Unable to afford adoption, they looked to prayer, praying to any diety that would help them. The Incubus Malleferius heard their prayer and acted the only way he would. Malleferius came to Janice while she slept and impregnated her. Andrew and Janice assumed a friendly diety answered their prayers and gave them their child! Janice carried for an 11 month term, only to give birth to a half human half demon infant with an evil aura. This aura sucked the life from everyone present, Janice, Andrew, the doctors, and everyone in the hospital. The aura seemed to have a life of its own, caring for the newborn infant, even carrying him away. The aura controlled his bodies movements until he was the age of 5. He realized he killed all who he came within close proximity to, so he decided to venture the wilderness for all eternity from then on out. His life essence and nourishment was all absorbed through the aura, giving him a skinny almost deathly look. He warned all who came close to him, hunters, predators, and friendlies alike. All who refused to listen to his cry perished to the darkness. They never see the dark aura until it is consuming them.

Powers and Abilities:He has an aura that he can not control. It absorbs Life and kinetic energy. The power can get out of hand on a larger scale than what it is passively. It usually does this to protect Hakai. The aura is invisble to all who arent within it currently being quickly absorbed. Life is drained within seconds. No human weapon or technology can penetrate the aura. it absorbs the kinetic energy of bullets stopping them in mid air, and no mere human can get close enough with a blade.

Weaknesses:He can be killed if the blows can reach him, but even then it takes more than normal humans do to die.

Destructive Capacity: At its most passive state, the aura is Below street level, at its highest power it is Island level, but the actual radius of the power can vary.

Speed:As a human he moves 1m/s with the Aura controlling him to survive, up to 100m/s

Durability:Town level, the demon spirit refuses to die.

Lifting Strength:As a human he is less than average, but the aura is Class 1

Striking Strength:As a human he is Class H but the Aura is Class MJ

Standard Equipment:He only has the clothes on his back.

Intelligence: He isn't tactical, the Aura depends on its raw destructive power. He knows what it takes to survive and die.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8y-XpFnojI

Random Facts about your character:This is a villain to Weaponry, as well as possibly Scarlet Archer if she happens to be in the area when this all goes down.

I can understand this getting put to the back burner, it was directly after rebels top ten list, which was allll the rage

Ah. Okay. Accepted!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 am

Finland SSR wrote:(Un)Official IJ: Beyond Frieza Saga Theme Song

Why does this sound so familiar, oh wait a moment!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 am

I have an idea for a character, but I'm not entirely sure how to flesh it out... Because it involves a bunch of NPCs just for this one character... As well as a secret society... And yeah... I'm working out the details.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Earth Colonies of Titan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:01 am

tfs posted it.. xD

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:03 am

The Earth Colonies of Titan wrote:

tfs posted it.. xD

TFS is here? Where?
Oh, hold on...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:03 am

Asterdan wrote:I have an idea for a character, but I'm not entirely sure how to flesh it out... Because it involves a bunch of NPCs just for this one character... As well as a secret society... And yeah... I'm working out the details.

Sounds neat! Nassan was able to create an awesome story with a nice gaggle of characters/NPCs. Anything is possible here!

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Have you forgotten that Neros is a shitposter?

Oh... damn this tiny walnut I call a brain :lol:

Top kek

It's so hard to understand that Frieza never trained a day in his life...And when he does, he surpasses SSG when he faltered against SSJ1
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:42 am

Post for Okarot will likely be up tonight.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Name/Alias: Rinshi/Mako Chi

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Assumed Human

Backstory: Rinshi is a member of an ancient society called the Yishu. The Yishu began in ancient times in Asia, where they used magic to enhance their animal-based martial arts based on the animal spirits present within all humans. All members wear masks and robes, with the leaders wearing distinct robes and masks. The Yishu began in attempt to protect the world from the misuse of magic. In time they reserved themselves only for threats to the world. They are led by a council of five called the Five Fingers of Poison.

Rinshi joined when he was eighteen and began his training in every style of animal-based martial art known to man, and many more known only to the Yishu. By the age of twenty-nine he had become a master of many of the animal arts, which is how the Yishu discovered he was a Dai Shi (a being with many animal spirits). With the return of Shimian, it was decided that Rinshi, being the best of the Yishu as well as a master of so many different animal arts, would be sent out into the world to make sure the Dragon Mage stayed in line.

Taking the name Mako Chi as well as a human form, Rinshi has sworn to protect the innocent, as well as to keep the secret of the Yishu. He was sent with animal totems, filled with magic, to help him focus his animal spirits.

Powers and Abilities: He can change between his human form and his Yishu form. He can summon animal totems which he attaches to his forhead in Yishu form. The totems enhance his abilities based on the animal and they also allow him to enter Beast-Man form, which is an even more enhanced form based on the animal totem. He also has enhanced agility, speed and strength.

Weaknesses: He can only use one animal item at a time and the animal totems CAN be possessed by dark magic, which will turn him evil when using it. If he uses one that someone possesses with mind control magic he will be their slave.

Note: The following varies based on animal totem. Only his base level is listed

Destructive Capacity: Small Building Level

Speed: 10 m/s

Durability: Large Building Level

Lifting Strength: Class 1

Striking Strength: Class TJ

Standard Equipment: Do clothes count

Intelligence: He has a slightly above average intelligence.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8gffeoF9S0

Random Facts about your character: He's working on using two animal spirits at once and creating totems to reflect these.
Last edited by Asterdan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:02 pm

ACCEPTED

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Oh, he's also a musician.

Bill Weld 2020

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Asterdan wrote:Oh, he's also a musician.

That changes everything. Musicians are 2op

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:09 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Oh, he's also a musician.

That changes everything. Musicians are 2op

Okay, he plays instruments well, but he's not a musician ;)

Bill Weld 2020

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Ares seems like a bad fit. Hecate, now that's better.

Hasn't Hecate been traditionally only a villain? I was thinking of Ares because he has aided Earth a few times recently, probably enough to earn him a Hero/Anti-hero status. And although there are villains and anti heroes in the council, all of them have a reason to aid Earth. I don't really see Hecate having one.

Oh wait, is Venus, the Siren, affiliated with the Olympians? I think it'd be great to have another woman on the team, considering how pretty much everyone but Wonder Woman and Valka's male.

Ehh...
There is Zatanna for more females....
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:31 pm

I think it's safe to say that this iteration of IJ has been a resounding success. Atria, Neros and I did a relatively good job figuring out how the reboot failed. I think this is closer to the original than both IJ2 and IJ:R.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I think it's safe to say that this iteration of IJ has been a resounding success. Atria, Neros and I did a relatively good job figuring out how the reboot failed. I think this is closer to the original than both IJ2 and IJ:R.

I agree, just curious. What was the doctor's diagnosis on the failure of the reboot?
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I think it's safe to say that this iteration of IJ has been a resounding success. Atria, Neros and I did a relatively good job figuring out how the reboot failed. I think this is closer to the original than both IJ2 and IJ:R.

I agree, just curious. What was the doctor's diagnosis on the failure of the reboot?

We determined that there was not enough freedom and too much restrictions on powers. Every character ended up having a rather similar role and not many stood out. It was kind of bland.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Well, for Sophia I am planning on sending her around the world to acquire stronger forms, being manipulated by Ares she will become more powerful by learning to transform into a celestial Chinese Dragon and a Hydra which under promises of bringing her dead people back she will use to inspire belief in the Greek Gods once more, specifically Ares. It will more or less be a side quest to justify a rise in power as well as character development.

In some second and third world nations around the globe people will begin to pray to Ares to stop the disasters which will empower him, and one thing will lead to another where he clashes with the Last Spartan and all hell breaks loose.

Does this get a green light?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:44 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well, for Sophia I am planning on sending her around the world to acquire stronger forms, being manipulated by Ares she will become more powerful by learning to transform into a celestial Chinese Dragon and a Hydra which under promises of bringing her dead people back she will use to inspire belief in the Greek Gods once more, specifically Ares. It will more or less be a side quest to justify a rise in power as well as character development.

In some second and third world nations around the globe people will begin to pray to Ares to stop the disasters which will empower him, and one thing will lead to another where he clashes with the Last Spartan and all hell breaks loose.

Does this get a green light?

Sounds like Shimian needs to meet her and give her some training. Maybe Rinshi as well.

Bill Weld 2020

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Certainly, Rebel.

Strange how they'd pray to a God of War for salvation from disasters haha.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:52 pm

New Neros wrote:Certainly, Rebel.

Strange how they'd pray to a God of War for salvation from disasters haha.

Fear can make some rather interesting things happen. :p

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:50 pm

:palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Just realized I have been heading Courtney's post as Scarlet Arrow when her hero name is Scarlet Archer

So, just to make clear, her name is Scarlet ARCHER not ARROW. :oops:

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Writing up the final fight scene between Okarot and Frieza. So far, it's gearing up to be my magnum opus as far as RPing goes. Not one section shall be less than a paragraph (depending on your screen :p )

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:Writing up the final fight scene between Okarot and Frieza. So far, it's gearing up to be my magnum opus as far as RPing goes. Not one section shall be less than a paragraph (depending on your screen :p )

Have you read my last post?

Getting a new perspective on Sophia/Corinna? ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse