NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Villain App.

Name/Alias: Lyhn

Appearance: In current Planetary Form, a black-ish liquid that is spread out all over Planet Cayori, inside and outside, with an orange core in the center of the planet, though he can morph to pretty much anything. In the Humanoid Form he is trying to achieve, a 10 feet tall pure black colored giant with an orange crystal in his chest.

Species: Unknown

Backstory: Lyhn's past and creation has so far been a mystery, as not many credible documents have been found. However, it is known that it appeared on Planet Cayori a few thousand years ago on a meteorite, and then started infesting the entire planet, creating a core for itself in the center of the planet. It slowly started digging out a long cave for itself, named the Cave of Destiny, in order to lure unsuspecting people into the core, where it would absorb them. Lyhn knew that it's only goal was to absorb 10 billion humanoid creatures, and then, as it recalls, "he will gain unbelievable power." So far, it has been a success - Planet Cayori's population has been completely wiped out, as well as a large amount of unsuspecting space travellers. The goal is so close...

Powers and Abilities: Planetary Form
Morphing: Lyhn can morph a part of it's body into pretty much anything it wants - humans, weapons, goo (useful for absorption) and stuff. He can also give the morphs new powers and abilities, but their power weakens the farther they are from his core.
Absorption: Lyhn can physically absorb a person by covering them in his body, shrinking them and putting them in his core. It gives him more power abd puts him closer to his goal of Humanoid Form.
Humanoid Form
Near-Complete Arsenal - Lyhn has almost every single superpower possible at the same time, minus the Omni-stuff, embodiments and a few very OP powers like Freedom and Reality Warping.

Weaknesses: Planetary Form - Lyhn lacks capability to actually beat something on his own, rather relying on manipulation through his morphs rather than brute force. His core is also a weakness - hitting it strong enough can release all the absorbed victims or even kill him
Humanoid Form - Incredibly cocky and arrogant. His crystal core is also a weakness - same like the core in his Planetary Form. Although he usually keeps it inside his chest for safety, sometimes he might take it out and show his opponents just what he has absorbed, like their loved ones.

Destructive Capacity: Up to low Universal in Humanoid.

Speed: Massively FTL/Teleporter in Humanoid.

Durability: Universal in Humanoid.

Lifting Strength: Universal in Humanoid.

Striking Strength: Universe Class in Humanoid.

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Fairly high - is a master manipulator, as it is his only way of absorbing people, though not that intelligent in other areas.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: OST

Random Facts about your character:

Concept: Basically, it's a planetary parasite with various shapeshifting abilities and stuff. It has to absorb enough people to take a human form - it's goal, but it needs to somehow draw them in the core of the planet, as it's various abilities weaken the farther the victim is from the core.

Somewhat tried to describe my plan.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:53 pm

I was lazy on the background but whatever, done.
Mavorpen wrote:Name/Alias: Jamal Hawkins

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): 6'6 and 400 lbs

Species: Human

Backstory: Jamal was born on Earth in Miami, Florida. He was your average, everyday middle class American before his recruitment. He was, at the time, working at a Home Depot while going to university to get a Business degree. Suddenly on his way home he was kidnapped surprisingly not by the Kree, but by the Skrulls. Apparently the Skrulls had been hidden among a few majorly populated cities in an attempt to seek out genetically fit humans in an attempt to replicate the Kree experimentation that produced the Inhumans.

That was quickly shut down as, ironically enough, the Skrull ship that was meant to transport the humans to a research facility was intercepted by the Kree, who kidnapped the already kidnapped humans. Unfortunately for the Kree however, they were intercepted by a group of Nova Corps members. The Corps, in demand of new members, accepted Jamal into their ranks after he agreed to join them. After years of serving in the Corps he quickly grew in ranks until he reached the rank of Centurion.

Powers and Abilities:
As a member of the Nova Corps, Jamal has access to the Nova Force, a virtually limitless source of cosmic power. The Nova Force gives him a multitude of powers and abilities:
  • Gravity Manipulation: One of the core abilities of the Nova Corps is the ability to manipulate gravity. Extensions of this allows him gravimetric flight and gravimetric shield generation.
  • Super strength, speed, reflexes, durability, etc.
  • Lack of a need to eat, drink, or breathe oxygen
  • Energy absorption and projection
  • Healing factor, though it's not substantial and does stuff like helps heal broken bones and the like faster
  • Xandarian Worldmind: The Worldmind a sentient collective created to govern and maintain all forms of Xandarian culture. The Worldmind contains all knowledge collected by the Xandarian people including art, science, history, and philosophy. It also contains all knowledge, personality, and experiences of all Nova Corps members. It is also used for:
    1. Regulating usage of how much of the Nova Force Jamal can use
    2. Downloads profiles of opponents directly into Jamal's mind
    3. Detects nearby energy surges, including those used in teleportation[
    4. Access other computer systems
    5. Can protect Jamal from psionic manipulation using Psi-shields

Weaknesses: As stated above, the Worldmind limits how much of the Nova Force Jamal can use, as all Nova Corps members use a portion of it. He has access to more than the majority of members as he is of fairly high ranking, but he has clear limits. He can choose to override those limits forcefully, but the increased access would be a danger to himself as it would erode away at his sanity.

Keys:
  • Speed: Combat speed | Travel Speed within planetary atmosphere | Travel Speed in space
  • Durability: Without Supplementary Shields | With Shields

Destructive Capacity: Moon

Speed: 100,000,000m/s | Light Speed | FTL (x1000+)

Durability: Moon | Planet

Lifting Strength: Class 20

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: None of note that hasn't already been mentioned

Intelligence: Fairly above average however with Worldmind he gets an artificial boost.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Accepted Marv.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Cool. I thought about what would happen if he went to the Kree homeworld to investigate the whole Nightmare thing.

"Alright, approaching the planet in question. Worldmind can you tell me what I'm up against?"

"You're fucked."

"That's a confirmed NOPE then." *turns around*
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:09 am

Rnclave, I don't even have time to go to TG. Do what we talked about in those last TGs, then we can move on.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 am

Hey Charm, are you gonna post?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 am

Gotta go to Lubbock today, then I'm trying my luck again at a car dealership.

Posting will be rather...limited.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Hey Charm, are you gonna post?

Sure. Will do.
Just give me a second or two.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 am

New Neros wrote:Gotta go to Lubbock today, then I'm trying my luck again at a car dealership.

Your timing is fucking impeccable.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:Gotta go to Lubbock today, then I'm trying my luck again at a car dealership.

Your timing is fucking impeccable.

If this is holding everyone else up. Skip em and move onto the next phase. Or ask Neros to Goddmod his guy.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:04 am

I give Neros 2 hours to post. After that I'm just gonna act as if the battle already happened, and he can simply make a post in the past.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:22 am

Going to sleep. Will post tommorow.
Last edited by Charmera on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:44 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:I give Neros 2 hours to post. After that I'm just gonna act as if the battle already happened, and he can simply make a post in the past.

Do this bruh, much apologies.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 am

I see Alex and Ju’lee being a good team in their intergalactic travels.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 am

Alright, I'm writing a post.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 am

Mavorpen wrote:I see Alex and Ju’lee being a good team in their intergalactic travels.

Space buddies.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:40 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I see Alex and Ju’lee being a good team in their intergalactic travels.

Space buddies.

They should meet the Annihalators at one point.

Or better yet form something like the Young Annihalators.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 am

Mavorpen wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:
Space buddies.

They should meet the Annihalators at one point.

Or better yet form something like the Young Annihalators.

I did actually intend for Alex to come across them. At full power, he would be a perfect fit.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:52 am

Meanwhile, Mad Max confronts Celestials and gains Infinity Gauntlets across the Multiverse. None of which, sadly, work in the Beyondverse.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:37 am

I think that may be my longest post.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:I think that may be my longest post.

Reaction: my flag.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I think that may be my longest post.

Reaction: my flag.

wat?

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:46 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Reaction: my flag.

wat?

What shoukd everyone else do why Okarot is presumedly down? Hiroshi is healed and ready to fight for a bit
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:48 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:wat?

What shoukd everyone else do why Okarot is presumedly down? Hiroshi is healed and ready to fight for a bit

Don't worry dude, Max has got dis. Hiroshi is done I thought? You guys should probably bail Namek at this point for plot reasons. Maybe fight Frieza's goons?

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:48 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:

Don't worry dude, Max has got dis. Hiroshi is done I thought? You guys should probably bail Namek at this point for plot reasons. Maybe fight Frieza's goons?

That's what I assumed, yay I can begin my Super Saiyan plot wit Turles :p
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse