NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:42 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:He'll absorb the nuclear energy that binds the molecules of Namek together, or suck the geothermal energy from the planet's core. There are many ways to destroy a planet bruh

You should make an asspull that the ocean you were thrown in is like a natural healing thingy for luls.

!!!!

SUPER SPARTAN LEGEND?!

Eh, I dunno, I was already gonna asspull his Zenkai, so I can be a Super Saiyan when he fights Lord Slug

You gonna kill Lord Slug? I had an idea with him later on.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 am

Going to get a post up tomorrow with my guy meeting another character in the IC. Anyone on Earth at the moment?

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 pm

New Neros wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:
Eh, I dunno, I was already gonna asspull his Zenkai, so I can be a Super Saiyan when he fights Lord Slug

You gonna kill Lord Slug? I had an idea with him later on.

I'd take Turles if you prefer
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Post incoming!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Rnclave, Neros, I called dibs on DBZ movie villains first.

I am planning to use Lord Slug for my own character.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Rnclave, Neros, I called dibs on DBZ movie villains first.

Uh, you can't just call all the villains, you have to be specific. And while we're on the topic, I've got Janemba under lockdown.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:

Uh, you can't just call all the villains, you have to be specific. And while we're on the topic, I've got Janemba under lockdown.

Well, I am locking down Broly, Bojack and maybe Slug then. I think I might operate on original villains a bit more, though.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Okay then I want Turles! He's im catalyst
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:You gonna kill Lord Slug? I had an idea with him later on.

I'd take Turles if you prefer

Nah, just don't kill Slug. I mean, you can have Roshi think he's dead, but I want him to like barely survive.

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Uh, you can't just call all the villains, you have to be specific. And while we're on the topic, I've got Janemba under lockdown.

Well, I am locking down Broly, Bojack and maybe Slug then. I think I might operate on original villains a bit more, though.

Leave Slug alive, then. Plus, it's in the rules that you can't kill actual characters from the universe if others want to use them as well.

I'm keeping Nailuru for luls, get rekt.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:21 pm

There's da first post for Damien

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Woke up this morning and thought "huh, I should maybe post."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:30 pm

It's quiet...

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I is trying to get into DC. Any suggestions on where to start?
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:I is trying to get into DC. Any suggestions on where to start?

How far back are you wanting to go?
Last edited by Mavorpen on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:I is trying to get into DC. Any suggestions on where to start?

How far back are you wanting to go?

When did it stop being comically ridiculous?

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well a couple days ago I purchased a Portable Pokemon Device, otherwise known as a Game Boy Advance SP along with Emerald. I just beat Roxanne but it took me three times to do it. So, I guess you can say that my trainer's Pokemon story is off to a...rocky start. :p

That was a bad pun. And you should feel bad.

Gonna guess you have Torchic? I'm more of a Swampert guy myself.

Finland SSR wrote:Temp, mind jumping in?

This little thing called "school," and this other thing called "I hate posting on my phone" have pushed that back to now.

I'm on the way.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:How far back are you wanting to go?

When did it stop being comically ridiculous?

After the Silver Age. I'd suggest going by:

Crisis on Infinite Earths
Infinite Crisis
52 Event
Final Crisis

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:When did it stop being comically ridiculous?

After the Silver Age. I'd suggest going by:

Infinite Crisis
52 Event
Final Crisis

Wrong - start at New 52, it only started in 2011 and was meant to get new peoples in there. I'd start with New 52 JLA #1 as it sets up what the universe is like after the Final Crisis and does a good job of introducing the characters in their new incarnations.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:I'm on the way.

OK, bit of a mistake. I sent Rnclave a TG, awaiting response. He could either be dead -> revived by devil contract, or I could smack him awake. Probably going to choose the former if I don't get anything soon though...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:25 pm

New Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:After the Silver Age. I'd suggest going by:

Infinite Crisis
52 Event
Final Crisis

Wrong - start at New 52, it only started in 2011 and was meant to get new peoples in there. I'd start with New 52 JLA #1 as it sets up what the universe is like after the Final Crisis and does a good job of introducing the characters in their new incarnations.

I asked him how far back he was willing to go and the answer he gave is when the Silver Age ended.

But Neros is right. The ideal starting point is New 52.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
New Neros wrote:Wrong - start at New 52, it only started in 2011 and was meant to get new peoples in there. I'd start with New 52 JLA #1 as it sets up what the universe is like after the Final Crisis and does a good job of introducing the characters in their new incarnations.

I asked him how far back he was willing to go and the answer he gave is when the Silver Age ended.

I know, but I don't think Rob would be willing to sit through the art style despite the epic story of Infinite Earths. Since he's new to the comicbook scene, he should start there and work his way to other stories and such.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm

New Neros wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I asked him how far back he was willing to go and the answer he gave is when the Silver Age ended.

I know, but I don't think Rob would be willing to sit through the art style despite the epic story of Infinite Earths. Since he's new to the comicbook scene, he should start there and work his way to other stories and such.

I gotta wait to buy amthing for quite sometime, as I'm still in the process of collecting the entirety of DBZ uncut. So far, I've bought all the way up to the Cell Games disc set. And, since I believe that reading scans of anything is for casuls, that's not an option.
Last edited by Rob Halfordia on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:I know, but I don't think Rob would be willing to sit through the art style despite the epic story of Infinite Earths. Since he's new to the comicbook scene, he should start there and work his way to other stories and such.

I gotta wait to buy amthing for quite sometime, as I'm still in the process of collecting the entirety of DBZ uncut. So far, I've bought all the way up to the Cell Games disc set. And, since I believe that reading scans of anything is for casuls, that's not an option.

Are you interested in any characters specifically?

inb4batman

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

Are you interested in any characters specifically?

inb4batman

Deathstroke, Darkseid, Superman, Joker, Flash, Fifty Sue, and Batman among others.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:I'm on the way.

OK, bit of a mistake. I sent Rnclave a TG, awaiting response. He could either be dead -> revived by devil contract, or I could smack him awake. Probably going to choose the former if I don't get anything soon though...

Should I? Or just smack him awake?

Since I can't choose, will all you guys online help me?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse