NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:20 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:I'll probably have Lisa pop in after that.

You can actually pop in now if you want to! Jeice and Burter haven't made it planetside yet, and I'm winding down my interaction with Marv.

Probably after Fin responds and if she can help with the current battle.
I'd Imagine she'd teleport between the two, hopping around when-ever she wants.
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:21 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:Atria, I may not make It in time to help fight Cooler, just to let you know.

Why not?

When exactly do you plan on having Cooler face off against Alex?, because from your current post, it looks as If I'm running drastically short on time.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:21 pm

I can already sense the sexual tension between Max and Verdandi.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:22 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Why not?

When exactly do you plan on having Cooler face off against Alex?, because from your current post, it looks as If I'm running drastically short on time.

Mate, I gave you at least a day to prepare. I told you to scrap the training and just follow Alex, but you said no. I'm trying Jedi, but you have to put some effort in too.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:23 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Mate, I gave you at least a day to prepare. I told you to scrap the training and just follow Alex, but you said no. I'm trying Jedi, but you have to put some effort in too.

I know, perhaps I'll have It so that either Sanji or Ryaku complete their training and have either of the two to go off and help Alex face off against Cooler.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:31 pm

Aight, I need to sleep. I'll post tomorrow.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Mavorpen wrote:I can already sense the sexual tension between Max and Verdandi.

You are the rekt, and I am the reker

ayo Atria, I got a baws idea to give Mad Max an actual fight for a while. I learned that Grand Elder Guru can perform Namekian Fusion. I'll have him and Nail fuse for keks

EDIT: Atria, am I going to have to make the Ginyus show up and do that stupid-ass pose?
Last edited by New Neros on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:34 pm

New Neros wrote:

ayo Atria, I got a baws idea to give Mad Max an actual fight for a while. I learned that Grand Elder Guru can perform Namekian Fusion. I'll have him and Nail fuse for keks

EDIT: Atria, am I going to have to make the Ginyus show up and do that stupid-ass pose?

Yes you are going to have to do that. I am preoccupied with Cooler.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:35 pm

New Neros wrote:

I just realized Hiroshi is the key to the dragon balls, he speaks Namekian :p
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:47 pm

New Neros wrote:You are the rekt, and I am the reker

Yes you are going to have to do that. I am preoccupied with Cooler.

Shoot me now.

Of The Rnclave wrote:
New Neros wrote:You are the rekt, and I am the reker

I just realized Hiroshi is the key to the dragon balls, he speaks Namekian :p

Until the whole no more Guru bsnss. Whachu think of my idea of Nail and Guru fusing? I may kill them off but bring them back later for reasons.

Also, y'all mothafuckas better do some unlock potential soon. The order of Mad Max's fights will be Jeice/Burter > Nailuru > Frieza Pt 1 > Frieza Pt 2
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm taking a break from posting for now, I'm going in my game for awhile.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Name/Alias: Di'kllr, Known as Terrorist by Skrullians

Appearance:I honestly think all Skrulls look the same in their base appearance. Sorry Skrulls. :(

Species: Skrull

Backstory: Renegade Skrull Spy, Currently hiding from Skrull authorities. [I can't think of an interesting backstory yet. Will add later]

Powers and Abilities:

Shape-shifting: Skrulls are able to alter their forms into that of anything they can imagine, be it organic or inorganic. It must, however, be solid. They can assume the form of someone but not their powers. When they imitate an inorganic object, they take on it's appearance, but not it's properties. They can also use their abilities to grow extra limbs. They have no apparent size limit, as they they been seen to assume the form of a common housefly, and shapes many times larger than their normal selves.

Elasticity, Plasticity, Elongation: Their shape-shifting abilities allow them to alter their bodies in much the same way as Mr. Fantastic, so that they can stretch to great lengths, or form other shapes with their bodies, such as balls, parachutes, or anything else.

Flight: They are able to fly by shape-shifting a pair of wings onto their back, or turning their arms into wings.

Mimicry: Skrulls are cunning spies due to their ability to mimic sounds and voices. This is mainly used in conjunction with the shapes they shift into.

Weapon Formation: Skrulls are able to use their shapeshifting abilities to form weapons with parts of their bodies. For instance, they can shape their arms into blades or clubs including guns. This ability makes them dangerous hand-to-hand combatants.
Weaknesses:

Destructive Capacity: Street level, but could vary since he's able to alter his size.

Speed: 10m/s (22mph - 36kph) Average skrull speed which is similar to the speed of an average human. Might vary due to shape-shifting powers.

Durability: Average Skrull durability which is similar to the durability of an average human. Might vary due to shape-shifting powers and the ability to generate armor.

Lifting Strength: Average skrull lifting strength which is similar to the lifting strength of an average human, Might vary due to shape-shifting powers.

Striking Strength: Average Skrull striking strength which is similar to the striking strength of an average human, might vary due to shape-shifting powers and the ability to generate weapons.

Standard Equipment: None.

Intelligence: Slightly above average Human intelligence, well trained in handling critical situations. And extremely proficient in deceit.

Weaknesses: Nothing exceptional. He's weak to almost anything an average Skrull would be weak to.

Theme song: (Might be added later)

Random Facts about your character:(Will be added later)
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Hey @Atria, the post above is an application for a new character, since I'm one short now. He's pretty much just an ordinary Skrull. I'll add the backstory when I can think of something. Do tell if there's anything wrong, I'm not 100% sure how Skrull shapeshifting works :/
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Oooh! A Skrull! We have a guy playing a Kree but he ain't posted in awhile.

Accepted! And I'm going to do the opposite of what I normally do to the Kree in this RP.

Mate. I use the Bio to gauge writing skill. You do really good posts so don't worry about it.

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Oooh! A Skrull! We have a guy playing a Kree but he ain't posted in awhile.

Accepted! And I'm going to do the opposite of what I normally do to the Kree in this RP.

Mate. I use the Bio to gauge writing skill. You do really good posts so don't worry about it.

Sweet, Thanks!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Oooh! A Skrull! We have a guy playing a Kree but he ain't posted in awhile.

Indeed... Skrulls are always fun.
Who was the Kree guy?

By the way.
I'm thinking of making a fourth charecter myself...
I'm considering either a Yellow Lantern or a Green Lantern, perhaps a Martian.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Charmera wrote:

Indeed... Skrulls are always fun.
Who was the Kree guy?

By the way.

GREEN LANTERN MARTIAN?!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:36 pm

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:Indeed... Skrulls are always fun.
Who was the Kree guy?

By the way.

GREEN LANTERN MARTIAN?!

I guess.
I don't know. Would that work?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Phew.
Here I am.
Post incoming.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Phew.
Here I am.
Post incoming.

Will Augustin be one of the few to feel the telepathic scan of one of my Priests?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Cui couldn't survive like, a minute.
Logic.

Mavorpen wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Phew.
Here I am.
Post incoming.

Will Augustin be one of the few to feel the telepathic scan of one of my Priests?

I have no idea.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Cui couldn't survive like, a minute.
Logic.

I have no idea.

Fin! Are you going to wait for the rest to finish their own battles before continuing?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Nassan wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Cui couldn't survive like, a minute.
Logic.

I have no idea.

Fin! Are you going to wait for the rest to finish their own battles before continuing?

I dunno. You can do your thing if you want, but I think we are going forward. Perhaps I'll ask Lisa to take a Dragon Ball from Okarot's storage while Hiroshi is giving one to him.

Extra lulz
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

I'm tempted to have Lisa go all telefrag on some goons....

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Nassan wrote:

I dunno. You can do your thing if you want, but I think we are going forward. Perhaps I'll ask Lisa to take a Dragon Ball from Okarot's storage while Hiroshi is giving one to him.

Extra lulz

:lol:
Extra points if that actually happens.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse