NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:14 pm

FUCK YOU NEROS FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOUR MACAROONS FUCK YOUR MARLBORO BLACKS FUCK YOUR CREEPY ANIMAL MASKS FUCK YOUR SHITTY LAPTOP FUCK DAUD FUCK DAPP FUCK GAUL FUCK MAD MAX FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:FUCK YOU NEROS FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOUR MACAROONS FUCK YOUR MARLBORO BLACKS FUCK YOUR CREEPY ANIMAL MASKS FUCK YOUR SHITTY LAPTOP FUCK DAUD FUCK DAPP FUCK GAUL FUCK MAD MAX FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Easy there Frieza.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:FUCK YOU NEROS FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCK YOUR MACAROONS FUCK YOUR MARLBORO BLACKS FUCK YOUR CREEPY ANIMAL MASKS FUCK YOUR SHITTY LAPTOP FUCK DAUD FUCK DAPP FUCK GAUL FUCK MAD MAX FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Easy there Frieza.

Mad Max is going to blitz Frieza, fuck Rob.

"Insult me? I will not kill you, I will kill the man you want to kill to deny you the pleasure of doing so."

"Then I'll stab you,"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 pm

And I will be playing Frieza! And guess what motherfucker?! HE IS GOING TO REK MAX MORNINGWOOD'S SHIT

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:And I will be playing Frieza! And guess what motherfucker?! HE IS GOING TO REK MAX MORNINGWOOD'S SHIT

Now you have incentive to post! :P

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 pm

New Neros wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
Our characters could work together on that.

Mine as well - but since Mad Max is so many steps ahead of y'all scrubs, he has anti-anti-suit spears and the like to use against those. Y'all niggas might be Tony Stark, but Mad Max is Dr. Doom.

Finland, are you still interested in doing an arc between Max and White Prince called the War of Kings?

That's why the Injustice Armor has self-adapting tech ;)
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:28 pm

What just happened...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:34 pm

New Neros wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
Our characters could work together on that.

Mine as well - but since Mad Max is so many steps ahead of y'all scrubs, he has anti-anti-suit spears and the like to use against those. Y'all niggas might be Tony Stark, but Mad Max is Dr. Doom.

Finland, are you still interested in doing an arc between Max and White Prince called the War of Kings?

I'm anticipating it.

I was planning to get Augustin to go after Max to Ur while he's doing his own thing. That way they could meet.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:And I will be playing Frieza! And guess what motherfucker?! HE IS GOING TO REK MAX MORNINGWOOD'S SHIT

As Co-OP, I will be playing Lord Freezer. You can have...idk, Recoome.

Asterdan wrote:
New Neros wrote:

Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm

New Neros wrote:

Asterdan wrote:

Atria has confirms, I am Freezer. As is tradition. You wouldn't dare break tradition.

Besides, I'm co-op too.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Can't wait to finally get to the IC. :p
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the real Neros!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm

New Neros wrote:

Asterdan wrote:

"Crap, the only way I could survive this is if I HAD that power!"
"Suggestion acquired. Adapting."
"Hey, cool! I have Energy Absorption now! What does it do?"
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:This is a space where I'll talk about how much I hate Rob. You will never be good at guitars, you will never be at a healthy weight, you will never move out of your mom's basement, you will never have a girlfriend. I hate roleplaying with you because every time you get upset you have an asthma attack.

/s

This is the space where I respond to Neros. I'm better than you at guitar, I am happy at my weight (might a sense some insecurity?), says the guy still living with his mom and who owns a bunch of strangely realistic animal masks, and even if that were true I wouldn't care. And I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 9.

:palm:

God...dammit you two...

You're just like two screaming children in a supermarket. We're trying to shop here - you're giving us a bad reputation.
If I ever make a EU4 mod based on NationStates, Rob and Neros would be neighbours, have a -400 malus "Historical Enemies", be rivals and have a habit of sending diplomatic insults to each other. And then they both get conquered by me because they can't cooperate.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Finland SSR wrote:What just happened...

Rob shunned my dude, then made fun of me for making a late post because the Rush Master General himself moved on. I decided to play ball, and so I'm having Mad Max rush to Namek to blitz Frieza. IC reason is that Max wants to determine the origin of the Dragon Balls and why the Saiyans would risk coming to Earth for a single wish, and senses the DBs energies are not exactly magical, but alien - and simply starts scanning various energies to see if it matches it. Found it (Namek) and is now planning a trip.

tl;dr: Me and Rob doing our dumb shit like always

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:

I'm anticipating it.

I was planning to get Augustin to go after Max to Ur while he's doing his own thing. That way they could meet.

Very interesting! I have a little thing planned where Mad Max is called to answer to his alleged stockpiling of Super Soldier Serum/Exo-gene therapy beneath Ur. Mad Max denies allegations and refuses to allow UN inspectors within the nation. It's Max's way to develop a MAD Doctrine without resorting to nuclear weaponry.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:-snip

I'm a better Co-OP.

Asterdan wrote:
"Crap, the only way I could survive this is if I HAD that power!"
"Suggestion acquired. Adapting."
"Hey, cool! I have Energy Absorption now! What does it do?"

"An interesting turn of events. Tell me, dear boy, does your armor allow for an infinite level of absorption such as mine? No? Then enjoy this - the very machinations that drive the Pillars of Creation light years away. I would tell you to try and contain it, but I know that you cannot."

inb4 he can do it infinitely - I got the asspull to cover that, too - even though it would be pretty bullshit at that point. Human tech has limits.

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:
This is the space where I respond to Neros. I'm better than you at guitar, I am happy at my weight (might a sense some insecurity?), says the guy still living with his mom and who owns a bunch of strangely realistic animal masks, and even if that were true I wouldn't care. And I haven't had an asthma attack since I was 9.

God...dammit you two...

You're just like two screaming children in a supermarket. We're trying to shop here - you're giving us a bad reputation.
If I ever make a EU4 mod based on NationStates, Rob and Neros would be neighbours, have a -400 malus "Historical Enemies", be rivals and have a habit of sending diplomatic insults to each other. And then they both get conquered by me because they can't cooperate.

It's way too hard to describe the Neros-Rob relationship. We're friends, bros even! But then we pull shit like this against one another why?

For the glory of Satan, of course!
Last edited by New Neros on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Neros, does your fortress have a surface layer?

I'm planning a break-in.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Neros, does your fortress have a surface layer?

I'm planning a break-in.

It has some points of reasonable entry - an obvious one would be the re-breathing tubes located at the bottom of the Ocean. But, yah know, Max would know that you're in there.

The hell do you even want in there anyways? No one knows where the Dragon Balls are bruddah.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Ah, sorry, I just woke up, didn't realize the fog was toxic. I'm on it!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Nassan wrote:Ah, sorry, I just woke up, didn't realize the fog was toxic. I'm on it!

Good thing too, we almost kicked you out over that.

/s

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:01 pm

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Neros, does your fortress have a surface layer?

I'm planning a break-in.

It has some points of reasonable entry - an obvious one would be the re-breathing tubes located at the bottom of the Ocean. But, yah know, Max would know that you're in there.

The hell do you even want in there anyways? No one knows where the Dragon Balls are bruddah.

I dunno. I don't know if I'm even gonna go in there - jus theorizing.

Also, how much of the poor Ur's GDP goes to maitaining the evil fortress? Just wondering.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Name/Alias: Sayaku Asmodeus.

Appearance: Male. Female (minus earrings). They have a different tail than normal saiyans.

Species: Saiyan/Demon hybrid.

Backstory: The son of a demoness and a saiyan, who ever thought that could happen? Certainly not Sayaku, who was raised on Earth because raising a child in Hell is... unwell. His mother assumed a human form, while his saiyan father went off to fight for his life. Which he lost. Since then, his mother Alizah had raised Sayaku moralless and to do what he willed.

But despite Alizah's desire for Sayaku to become a demon fully, his saiyan blood would not be satiated with just dabbling in the combat she was making him learn. He began training almost exclusively in combat, fighting other demons and utterly trouncing them. Though he learned mostly demonic talents, his ki abilities and hand-to-hand fighting skills are nearly top-notch. And his demon abilities were nothing to laugh at either, he was driven to train them because Alizah wouldn't let him go spar without finishing what she told him to do first.

Eventually, even the lure of climbing the demonic ranks couldn't keep Sayaku tied down. He left his home during the spike of new heroes, intending to make a name for himself. Good or bad.

Powers and Abilities:
  • Saiyan physiology & stuff (flight, ki, all that enhanced physical jazz).
  • Demon Soul (like a dark SSJ, not that powerful yet).
  • Healing factor. Not as insane as Wolverine for example, but he can recover from a near-lethal wound in less than a week.
  • Hell Fire Control (can combine with ki for awesome).
  • Contracting.
  • Gender bending (self).
Weaknesses:
  • Dat tail doe (The tail is a major weakness. Sayaku normally tucks it into his pants, but leaves it out when relaxed).
  • Dark powers (Demon Soul & Contracting) take a lot of stamina and energy.
  • Not the best hand-to-hand fighter. Prefers ranged combat.
  • Occasionally arrogant to a fault.
Destructive Capacity: Moon Level.

Speed: Mach 50.

Durability: Planet Level.

Lifting Strength: Class M.

Striking Strength: Petajoule Class.

Standard Equipment:
  • Clothes from Male image.
  • A few daggers, for throwing or hand-to-hand fighting.
  • A smartphone (contracts used to be kept on scrolls, but Sayaku keeps his on a mobile phone for convenience. Scroll copies are still made, and Sayaku carries them around, but the phone is easier).
Intelligence: Smart enough, but prefers to manipulate others into telling him what he needs to know.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:10 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:

I dunno. I don't know if I'm even gonna go in there - jus theorizing.

Also, how much of the poor Ur's GDP goes to maitaining the evil fortress? Just wondering.

It is out of Max's own pocket. He gets the money for such things by winning lottery's all over the globe by cracking the codes of their "random number" drawings and then collects anonymously. I'm like, half-kidding on that, he does a lot of businesses and stocks on the side. The 'fortress' is actually like a massive bomb shelter for the citizens of Ur as well, and is capable of supporting 500,000 people indefinitely. It sits between 5 and 7 miles below the surface and stretches out super-long, with bullet trains connected to the continents and other made up shit.

I will make a country profile for Ur soon, doe.

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:

God...dammit you two...

Eat shit and die.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
Finland SSR wrote::palm:

God...dammit you two...

Eat shit and die.

Now you're just constipating.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse