NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Also! Reply to Jedi you... *Insert something derogatory here*

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm thinking of having an Arc where Claudia is slowly corrupted, ending with her joining the Red Lantern Corp or getting a Red lantern Ring.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Charmera wrote:Atria, What if I were to give Claudia a red lantern ring later on (probably after an arc or two)?

What about it? I'm totally okay with it.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Hmm.... I have an idea for Jackson Stark's long-lost brother... I don't know how I would be able to bring him in, though.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Also! Reply to Jedi you... *Insert something derogatory here*

I'm on a gen 2 iPod right now. You really want to see the result of my trying to make a post on a gen 2 ipod?
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:04 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Charmera wrote:Atria, What if I were to give Claudia a red lantern ring later on (probably after an arc or two)?

Kay.
I'm just wondering how she would come across it.
I'm thinking of having a charecter arc for her where she slowly get corrupted. Either by the ring or something like that.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Crap, I just realised, Lisa should have noticed Nathan, Nicolas and Sayaku. Seeing as they were knocking on the same door. :p
Or maybe it was a different door. Or maybe its a programming glitch or something.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Asterdan wrote:Hmm.... I have an idea for Jackson Stark's long-lost brother... I don't know how I would be able to bring him in, though.

Perhaps some research into family records and the like turns up a weird name? Sounds neat.

Rob, I will be fighting Frieza while you do the whole Frost bit. Frost himself would be more than enough to challenge the roster atm.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Charmera wrote:Crap, I just realised, Lisa should have noticed Nathan, Nicolas and Sayaku. Seeing as they were knocking on the same door. :p
Or maybe it was a different door. Or maybe its a programming glitch or something.

Ah shit, I missed it too! :blush: Hmm. It's a big ass house. Different doors maybe? :p
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Nassan wrote:
Charmera wrote:Crap, I just realised, Lisa should have noticed Nathan, Nicolas and Sayaku. Seeing as they were knocking on the same door. :p

Ah shit, I missed it too! :blush: Hmm. It's a big ass house. Different doors maybe? :p

Lets go with that. ;)

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:15 pm

New Neros wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Hmm.... I have an idea for Jackson Stark's long-lost brother... I don't know how I would be able to bring him in, though.

Perhaps some research into family records and the like turns up a weird name? Sounds neat.

Rob, I will be fighting Frieza while you do the whole Frost bit. Frost himself would be more than enough to challenge the roster atm.

That's... a really good idea...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Kay.
I'm just wondering how she would come across it.
I'm thinking of having a charecter arc for her where she slowly get corrupted. Either by the ring or something like that.

We could have a crossover if you'd like. Between Claudia and Nathan maybe. I already have plans to involve the Avarice entity in Nathan's storyline in the future, something similar to the Serpent whispering to Eve in the Bible.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Charmera wrote:
Nassan wrote:

Lets go with that. ;)

No... Hiroshi flew away. He isn't even at the door anymore...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:21 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Charmera wrote:Lets go with that. ;)

No... Hiroshi flew away. He isn't even at the door anymore...

@Charm, Nicholas interacting with Claudia, your other character. But I think your android's the one knocking on Augustin's door, right?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:No... Hiroshi flew away. He isn't even at the door anymore...

@Charm, Nicholas interacting with Claudia, your other character. But I think your android's the one knocking on Augustin's door, right?

Yes, yes she is.

And whoo boy... You know, even rich people don't like it when you slam into their frontyard and take down a tree. :P
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Nassan wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:No... Hiroshi flew away. He isn't even at the door anymore...

Yup. Though Augustins already opened the door.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Asterdan wrote:
New Neros wrote:Perhaps some research into family records and the like turns up a weird name? Sounds neat.

That's... a really good idea...

Haha, I hope that ain't sarcasm because I'm srs bsnss.

Another note to Rob: In a hilarious turn of events, Max's power level is in the negatives because he sucks all energy into himself and this gives out no proper ki reading until he starts shooting beams and such. Without that effect and without all the stored up energy he has at his disposal, Mad Max's base Power Level is about 15,000.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Nassan wrote:

Yes, yes she is.

And whoo boy... You know, even rich people don't like it when you slam into their frontyard and take down a tree. :P

THEY ALSO HATE RANDOM NIGGAS BREAKING INTO A SECRET UNDERWATER, UNDERGROUND FORTRESS COMPLEX.

but the plot!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Do scouters work on Androids? Or is that just energy sensing.
I have not watched DBZ in a while. And only a bit of it.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Who can I take in Frieza Saga...

Is Cui taken? Still better than nothing. He could try to ambush our ship while we set up our base after landing.
Though through most of the saga we'll be giving more technical advice. I plan to make a Dragon Radar, so that would help.

Charmera wrote:Do scouters work on Androids? Or is that just energy sensing.
I have not watched DBZ in a while. And only a bit of it.

I think scouters work on the same principle as energy sense, so they wouldn't work on androids.

Meanwhile, Augustin's power level right now, with armor, is maybe just a few thousand, but he counteracts it with the White Prince Armor, basically the Sword of Omens of armors.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Nassan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Nassan wrote:

Yes, yes she is.

Blame Nicholas, that goof.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Name/Alias: Elias "Eli" Stark (although he doesn't know his last name)/Tyrannus

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Human

Backstory: When Elias Stark was three years old, he discovered a red gem in his backyard. He took it, and realized that when he used it, he could move at incredible speeds. At age six he was taken by the government for testing, and to see if gems similar to his red one would provide him with different powers. They did, and they decided that this young man could be the answer to finding and wielding ancient artifacts that would help the government if the Metas ever got out of hand. They gave him the codename of Tyrannus and began to train him.

Unfortunately, an alien attack resulted in him being taken to another world and his memory erased. He has vague memories about his parents, an irrational fear of men and women in suits and is still able to wield the Gems, which he wears in a bracelet.

Powers and Abilities: Red Gem- Superhuman Speed
Blue Gem- Armored Skin
Yellow Gem- Sonic Scream
Black Gem- Invisibility
White Gem- Camoflauge similar to a chameleons

Weaknesses: His irrational fear, of course. His lack of memory doesn't help things, and he can only use one Gem at a time. The most crippling of weaknesses is that he sometimes feels the artifacts calling to him from Earth.

Destructive Capacity: Wall/Tree Level

Speed: 10 m/s when not using the Red Gem, Mach 10 when using it.

Durability: Peak Human Level when not using the Blue Gem, City Level when using it.

Lifting Strength: Peak Human

Striking Strength: Class H when not using the Blue Gem, Class GJ when using it.

Standard Equipment: The Tyrannus Bracer

Intelligence: He has a naturally higher intelligence, but his lack of education or training has made most of his intelligence intuitive to a point where it seems like an accident.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: May add later

Random Facts about your character: When he returns to Earth, he will not only help Jackson and the other heroes, he will also be looking for the Artifacts that he was recruited to find so that he can use them.
Last edited by Asterdan on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill Weld 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm

A bit too late on the bandwagon, but I saw people making Doom respect posts, so I'm jumping in. Still got nothing better to do anyway.

Frank Mayhem: I feel like besides Xicor and talking to others, I only fear that guy. You know the one. Doom. I think I tried blasting him once, and then I ended up buried underground for 40 years.

Xicor: If you ever tried to make a fear pyramid, with people each step below fearing and respecting the people above, Doom would be on the top, me in second place and everyone else in the universe below us. Come on, the fucker's crazy.

Gogito: Even a fusion of four aliens has his fears, and nigh-omnipotence doesn't wash it away. Actually, the only reason I fused is to try to be above him. I failed, dammit.

Augustin: Before Namek came to being, the reason why I built my spaceship is to try and get the fuck away from the bastard. I mean, he can pull more things than my armor can pull gadgets.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 am

Altito deleted his app...

Anyway, in honor of the Frieza Saga coming, I changed my flag. Who is planning to be the guy in it?
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 am

Finland SSR wrote:Altito deleted his app...

Anyway, in honor of the Frieza Saga coming, I changed my flag. Who is planning to be the guy in it?

Yes, I am. I was planning to make a second character, but I had troubles trying to make a Saiyan or a human. And I can't find a perfect source for armor.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse