NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Not gonna happen.

I know my limits. You may be able to tempt the sh*tpost king with meaningless challenges. But not this Rebel. 8)

I see. You can't do it then?

I dont care to do it. And the world shall never know. Anyways, I need to get to my posting. A Spartan needs to make an appearance.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Rebel, I have a challenge for you. Let's see if you can make your next hundred posts without once mentioning a Death Battle, an old console, anything having to do with Sega or a nostalgic video game.

Not gonna happen.

I know my limits. You may be able to tempt the sh*tpost king with meaningless challenges. But not this Rebel. 8)

Where my crown at

Rob Halfordia wrote:
I see. You can't do it then?

I dont care to do it. And the world shall never know. Anyways, I need to get to my posting. A Spartan needs to make an appearance.

yisss
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Not gonna happen.

Where my crown at

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I dont care to do it. And the world shall never know. Anyways, I need to get to my posting. A Spartan needs to make an appearance.

yisss

Oh, Neros, considering Sophia's power, this needs to be a thing.

Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:56 pm

And I posted. :p

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:32 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Oh, just realized with my character being so old she could have known Jonah Hex. Perhaps the two could have had some sort of relationship?

Jonah is a bad@$$. Just referencing him in a post would be cool.

I would love to see a a Death Battle between Rurouni Kenshin and Jonah Hex.
East meets West

Jonah Hex is bloody amazing. Do it.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:19 am

I know this a little late to the party but Naruto at the end of the series isn't an easy pushover. I would reckon he could be placed roughly into the Saiyan Saga of DBZ and probably not get any further.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:01 am

I hope that Fukkatsu No F will bring new feats for DBZ on the table.
Like making god Frieza a galaxy buster or something. That'd shut a lot of mouths.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 am

Finland SSR wrote:I hope that Fukkatsu No F will bring new feats for DBZ on the table.
Like making god Frieza a galaxy buster or something. That'd shut a lot of mouths.

I hope not. I like DBZ's power scale. It's not so ridiculous it's hard to take seriously.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:20 am

So is Hiroshi dead or...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:49 am

Finland SSR wrote:So is Hiroshi dead or...

Who wants to play revier?
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 am

Finland SSR wrote:I hope that Fukkatsu No F will bring new feats for DBZ on the table.

Frieza gets wrecked hard, and the main friction in the plot is between Goku and Vegeta over who gets to fight Frieza. Calling it now. Like always, Goku let's the fight go on for entirely too long and the Earth is in trouble as a result.

Also, since Vegeta is so tsundere, Frieza thinks he's still on their side for added hilarity.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:14 am

New Neros wrote:

Frieza gets wrecked hard, and the main friction in the plot is between Goku and Vegeta over who gets to fight Frieza. Calling it now. Like always, Goku let's the fight go on for entirely too long and the Earth is in trouble as a result.

Also, since Vegeta is so tsundere, Frieza thinks he's still on their side for added hilarity.

What do you mean "Calling it now", that's the confirmed synopsis of the film.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am

The Five Galaxies wrote:
New Neros wrote:Frieza gets wrecked hard, and the main friction in the plot is between Goku and Vegeta over who gets to fight Frieza. Calling it now. Like always, Goku let's the fight go on for entirely too long and the Earth is in trouble as a result.

What do you mean "Calling it now", that's the confirmed synopsis of the film.

That means I'm already right, awesome!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:40 am

Well a couple days ago I purchased a Portable Pokemon Device, otherwise known as a Game Boy Advance SP along with Emerald. I just beat Roxanne but it took me three times to do it. So, I guess you can say that my trainer's Pokemon story is off to a...rocky start. :p

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:42 am

Posted. Nothing fancy, but I wanted to start the battle.
Temp, mind jumping in?
Rebel, how would you rate my progress in posts?
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:53 am

Finland SSR wrote:Posted. Nothing fancy, but I wanted to start the battle.
Temp, mind jumping in?

Your fight scene is actually quite good. I think you have improved. Your posts were generally much shorter than your last one is if I recall correctly.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:02 am

Temp, mind jumping in?

Your fight scene is actually quite good. I think you have improved. Your posts were generally much shorter than your last one is if I recall correctly.

Muh feels when rebel doesn't comment on my fight scene

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:06 am

New Neros wrote:

To be honest I have read VERY little of the IC at all. Between errands and work I dont have much tome to read posts and then write them, so I am opting for the latter. I will read some more after work tonight but that is about the best I can do.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:06 am

New Neros wrote:

Your character wasn't his character's love partner. Or at least not as long as mine was. :P

Temp, mind jumping in?

Thanks, buddy. I keep trying to put effort.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 am

New Neros wrote:Muh feels when rebel doesn't comment on my fight scene

To be honest I have read VERY little of the IC at all. Between errands and work I dont have much tome to read posts and then write them, so I am opting for the latter. I will read some more after work tonight but that is about the best I can do.

It's okay haha, I don't have as fragile of an ego as Rob :P But you missed the whole "Behold! The ultimate power! The Ragnarok Sanction!"

Finland SSR wrote:
New Neros wrote:Muh feels when rebel doesn't comment on my fight scene

Your character wasn't his character's love partner. Or at least not as long as mine was. :P

You just wait until we get to Frieza killing Val. You think Frieza is going to destroy the planet? Nope, Max absorbs the whole planet in his rage. We'll get to see why he's called "Mad" Max.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 am

Meanwhile, I am currently waiting whe we can get off this damn rock and I can finally go on with my new character.
I already thought up of an original villain to fight and go Super Saiyan against.

New Neros wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:To be honest I have read VERY little of the IC at all. Between errands and work I dont have much tome to read posts and then write them, so I am opting for the latter. I will read some more after work tonight but that is about the best I can do.

It's okay haha, I don't have as fragile of an ego as Rob :P But you missed the whole "Behold! The ultimate power! The Ragnarok Sanction!"

Finland SSR wrote:Your character wasn't his character's love partner. Or at least not as long as mine was. :P

You just wait until we get to Frieza killing Val. You think Frieza is going to destroy the planet? Nope, Max absorbs the whole planet in his rage. We'll get to see why he's called "Mad" Max.

Yo, you can't absorb matter. That's my specialty.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:28 am

For Sophia's final transformation I am thinking something like this could possibly serve as her own 'Super Saiyan'.

Where she actually takes on her hero name sake of Valkyrie.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:32 am

Well Hiroshi is out of the fight for sometime, but the fight was good in my opinion

Me lookin' hella swaggy

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:38 am

Finland SSR wrote:Meanwhile, I am currently waiting whe we can get off this damn rock and I can finally go on with my new character.
I already thought up of an original villain to fight and go Super Saiyan against.

New Neros wrote:It's okay haha, I don't have as fragile of an ego as Rob :P But you missed the whole "Behold! The ultimate power! The Ragnarok Sanction!"

He'll absorb the nuclear energy that binds the molecules of Namek together, or suck the geothermal energy from the planet's core. There are many ways to destroy a planet bruh

Of The Rnclave wrote:Well Hiroshi is out of the fight for sometime, but the fight was good in my opinion

You should make an asspull that the ocean you were thrown in is like a natural healing thingy for luls.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:For Sophia's final transformation I am thinking something like this could possibly serve as her own 'Super Saiyan'.

!!!!

SUPER SPARTAN LEGEND?!

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:39 am

New Neros wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Meanwhile, I am currently waiting whe we can get off this damn rock and I can finally go on with my new character.

He'll absorb the nuclear energy that binds the molecules of Namek together, or suck the geothermal energy from the planet's core. There are many ways to destroy a planet bruh

Of The Rnclave wrote:Well Hiroshi is out of the fight for sometime, but the fight was good in my opinion

You should make an asspull that the ocean you were thrown in is like a natural healing thingy for luls.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:For Sophia's final transformation I am thinking something like this could possibly serve as her own 'Super Saiyan'.

!!!!

SUPER SPARTAN LEGEND?!

Eh, I dunno, I was already gonna asspull his Zenkai, so I can be a Super Saiyan when he fights Lord Slug

Me lookin' hella swaggy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse