NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: The Tragedy of Ashford (GoT RP/OOC) Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diliath
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diliath » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:30 pm

I'm also present.

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 am

Uh I see, very well the post is half down I just got delayed by some family stuff that's been popping up...
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

New Granadeseret
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Granadeseret » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 am

Ublia wrote:Uh I see, very well the post is half down I just got delayed by some family stuff that's been popping up...

No need to worry; Easter tends to bring that sort of stuff to the forefront. Just tell us if you're not going to post for awhile: I woulden't be so sensitive, but I just got out of a GOT thread where the OP basically left us in the cold for over a month on end.
Stannis was robbed.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:58 am

New Granadeseret wrote:
Ublia wrote:Uh I see, very well the post is half down I just got delayed by some family stuff that's been popping up...

No need to worry; Easter tends to bring that sort of stuff to the forefront. Just tell us if you're not going to post for awhile: I woulden't be so sensitive, but I just got out of a GOT thread where the OP basically left us in the cold for over a month on end.

Thanks it's just really really hectic these days. Oh by the way would anyone care rot serve as Co-OP and please run the thread in my absence?
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Ublia wrote:
New Granadeseret wrote:

Thanks it's just really really hectic these days. Oh by the way would anyone care rot serve as Co-OP and please run the thread in my absence?

I think its too late.... the RP has been dead for more than a week.

Ublia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Acroticus wrote:
Ublia wrote:Thanks it's just really really hectic these days. Oh by the way would anyone care rot serve as Co-OP and please run the thread in my absence?

I think its too late.... the RP has been dead for more than a week.

Sadly yeah. Alright let's burry this poor bigger, maybe I'll revive it another time but to much family stuff going on for me now, sorry guys.

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse