NATION

PASSWORD

A New Creation (OOC 2/Dead/God RP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 am

Sorry 'bout taking ages to respond, Asterdan. I got quite busy during the weekend.
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:24 am

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Hoping y'all are still accepting.

God's Name: Illyrio
God's Powers: Dreams and Hope
God's Divine Form: Illyrio's first and most common form is that of a great white dragon, his second and less common divine form is that of a young man with pale skin and raggedy, shaggy blonde hair. He wears simple clothes similar to that of a mortal peasant and his body is stained with spots of dirt, the young man looks starved and is always crying.
God's Mortal Form: He appears as the same image before mortals as he does the divine, however, his more human form appears to be well-fed, well-groomed, and in expensive clothing. Furthermore he has a pair of white, feathered wings on his back.
God's Bio: When sentient life came to be, Illyrio took form. He became warden over the hopes and dreams of sentient life, he was an observer to the ambition of life and what their minds were capable of manifesting. When Illyrio first took form he was like a child in a room full of new toys, full of wonderment and curiosity as he gleefully engrossed himself into this fantasy world created by the entirety of sentient life. He had little power as he was not worshipped, but he did not need power as he had no desire to affect the mortal world. Illyrio lived in his own world crafted from dreams that he was content to live in.

However, the dreams of mortals became dark and their hopes became desperation and the world Illyrio lived in transformed. It was the stuff of suffering and nightmares and with it Illyrio was changed. He grew depressed and mad at what had caused his world to crumble. Illyrio child-like glee turned to sadness when dreams of great works of art turned to hopes for a scrap of food. His world was destroyed and with this change of mind amongst the world he has came to realize his world was a lie. This troubled and conflicted God has now turned to affecting the mortal world in what ways he can out of a desperation to recreate his world, but it can never be the same now that he knows it is all a lie. Illyrio still has few worshipers, but with his recent method of interacting with mortals within their dream he has begun to plant the seed of devotion and with time he may be able to rise to power to challenge the other beings of divinity.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=288782&start=1150

Accepted. Nice sample.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:32 am

Bentus wrote:
Accepted. Nice sample.

Great, thank you! I'll look through the IC and see how best to introduce Illyrio.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:05 am

Is there any critical information I should know before posting? Like some sort of special plane of existence for the members of the pantheon and if I have to be a pantheon. Or if each God has there own divine realm?

Just want to make sure I don't make some plane of existence up or put myself somewhere I shouldn't be. As for pantheons, not sure the criteria for being apart of one or if I would have just started as part of one. I am assuming not as my God likely seems weak to everyone else (and is weak), you can likely count the number of his living worshippers on your fingers and only recently as he taken to affecting the mortal world where as he has been around since sentient life was born, but doing nothing.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 am

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Is there any critical information I should know before posting? Like some sort of special plane of existence for the members of the pantheon and if I have to be a pantheon. Or if each God has there own divine realm?

Just want to make sure I don't make some plane of existence up or put myself somewhere I shouldn't be. As for pantheons, not sure the criteria for being apart of one or if I would have just started as part of one. I am assuming not as my God likely seems weak to everyone else (and is weak), you can likely count the number of his living worshippers on your fingers and only recently as he taken to affecting the mortal world where as he has been around since sentient life was born, but doing nothing.

Everyone's in the Elder Pantheon unless they've defected to the Dark Pantheon or been ejected for some reason (as per Syeli).
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Everyone's in the Elder Pantheon unless they've defected to the Dark Pantheon or been ejected for some reason (as per Syeli).

Okay, thank you. That should help with getting my post done.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:33 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Is there any critical information I should know before posting? Like some sort of special plane of existence for the members of the pantheon and if I have to be a pantheon. Or if each God has there own divine realm?

As for the plane of existence, all the Gods can have their own realm. Although they aren't necessarily separate from the mortal world. For instance, Ornara's realm (her palace) is just sitting at the bottom of the ocean - about as far out of the reach of the mortals as a whole other plane would be anyway.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:37 am

Bentus wrote:
As for the plane of existence, all the Gods can have their own realm. Although they aren't necessarily separate from the mortal world. For instance, Ornara's realm (her palace) is just sitting at the bottom of the ocean - about as far out of the reach of the mortals as a whole other plane would be anyway.

Okay, then I have my idea for my "home." One last question, has enough time passed int he mortal world that there would be ruins of cities and civilizations that fell or is too early for any such ruins?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:41 am

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:
Bentus wrote:

Okay, then I have my idea for my "home." One last question, has enough time passed int he mortal world that there would be ruins of cities and civilizations that fell or is too early for any such ruins?

Probably.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:43 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Probably.

Then i should be all set to at least make my first post. Not sure on the politics of the Gods yet, but my God wouldn't exactly interest himself in their confrontations unless brought in by another. So I should be good for the time being.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 am

God's Name: Ishtarte
God's Powers: Chaos
God's Divine Form: Varies; Ishtarte is rather formless but usually appears in female form.
God's Mortal Form: Varies; Ishtarte uses a number of mostly female avatars when visiting her followers in the mortal world. Common avatars are; Queen of AngelsThe Warrior, Mother of Demons
God's Bio: A young goddess Ishtarte was born to the god Deus and the demon Daimonia and she began her existence as a hybrid creature, neither god nor demon. Her parents had been antagonistic creatures for eons with their titanic struggle culminating with Daimonia's imprisonment in Deus's heavenly abode. There the demon temptress managed to seduce the orderly god and Ishtarte ultimately became the result.

After Daimonia had spread much discontent and caused much trouble in Deus's realm she eventually managed to effect her escape, and she fled to the plane of her demonic race, resolved to defeat her former spouse. It was at this time during the midst of the war between her parents that Ishtarte was born. In the climactic battle between her parents Daimonia was undone but Deus and with him his armies of angels had suffered great fatalities and the broken god soon faded from the memory of man.

On the demonic plane Ishtarte grew up, reared by various demon uncles in the realm of her mother. As she grew older the hybrid however decided to attain divinity for herself and she abandoned the demonic plane in search of her father's old realm. When she found it she rallied the remaining angels of her father to her side and set about ruling over them and establishing herself as a force to be reckoned with amongst the gods.

It was not long however before many of the angels realized that their new queen was more like her mother than her father and war broke out in Deus's kingdom.

Defeated Ishtarte none the less managed to obtain godhood and assemble a small gathering of followers in the mortal realm. She went with those angels still loyal to her into exile, back to the demonic plane. There she has now spent much time trying to establish herself as queen of all demons and mistress of Chaos which has kept her to busy to involve herself much with both the mortal and divine realm. Recently she has however begun a major campaign to establish herself among the mortals and has attracted quite a following around her message of hedonism and extreme individuality that has seen her powers rise disturbingly rapidly. Ishtarte is however not content and seek to grow to be one of the most powerful gods.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=22879828#p22879828

Nation/Faction name: Demons of Ishtarte
Race(s): Demons
Patron God(s): Ishtarte
Current Leader(s): Ishtarte
Brief History: The Demons of Ishtarte is a faction that grew out of the preceding Demons of Daimonia during Ishtarte's return to the kingdom of her mother with the Host of the Fallen Angels. Many of the original leaders where siblings or nephews of Ishtarte and rallied to her side readily enough when she proclaimed herself empress over all demon kin. Subsequently the faction grew as Ishtarte began waging a war of subjugation against those demons who refused her overlordship.
Geographical area and key features: They reside in a separate plane of existence from that of the mortal world. They take many different shapes and forms dependent on what type of demons they are.
Other details: (i.e. government structure, military, preferred neighbours, interesting culture, use this section however you want)

Nation/Faction name: Host of the Fallen Angels
Race(s): (Fallen) Angels
Current Leader(s): Baal
Brief History: Many eons ago the great god Deus gathered around him a large army of angelic spirits for his war against the demon queen Daimonia. These angels became the chief agents of the god and was his principal arms against the demon enemies in many long wars. With the death of Daimonia Deus retired entrusting his chief angels, the archangels, with command over his heavenly abode. For a while the archangels ruled the abode of Deus well until Ishtarte came to them, revealing herself as the daughter and heir of Deus and claiming overlordship. During Ishtarte's reign in her father's kingdoms many angels where convinced to serve Ishtarte over Deus himself. Eventually a war broke out in the Heavenly abode of Deus between the angels loyal to Deus and the angels corrupted by Ishtarte. Led by the archangel Samael the angels of Ishtarte formed the Great Angelic Host and, despite being outnumbered, for a time looked poised to win the war and conquer the kingdom of Deus. But in the end they where defeated and cast out of Deus's kingdom. Exiled to the land of the demons they formed a great army in the service of their mistress.
Geographical area and key features: Resides in a separate plane of existence from the mortal world. The fallen angels are celestial beings of energy taking a humanoid form. They are exceptionally fair and often winged.
Other details: (i.e. government structure, military, preferred neighbours, interesting culture, use this section however you want)

Nation/Faction name: Covenant of the Fallen Archangels
Race(s): (Fallen) Archangels
Current Leader(s): Baal
Brief History: When Ishtarte launched her rebellion against the authority of her father the archangel Samael convinced twelve of his comrades to join the demon goddess in her struggle. With the death of Samael himself the twelve, lead by Samael's lieutenant Baal, has formed a mighty covenant and acts as leaders of the Angelic host and the chief army commanders of Ishtarte.
Geographical area and key features: Archangels are as angels but greater in strength and more glorious to behold.

Nation/Faction name: Covenant of the Valaraukar
Race(s): Valaraukar (demonic subtype)
Current Leader(s): Kosomorgo, Lungorthin
Brief History: Before her arrest and imprisonment in the Kingdom of Deus Daimonia had conceived with a demigod seven sons. These beings, like their younger sister Ishtarte, where neither entirely demon, nor entirely divine. During their mother's imprisonment they watched as their uncles and older pure demon siblings carved out kingdoms for themselves in the demonic plane leaving the empire of Daimonia in ruins. When Daimonia fled her prison, pregnant with Ishtarte, the Valaraukar where among the host of hellish beings that rallied around her for the second war between Deus and Daimonia. After Daimonia's defeat and death they where sidelined by pure demon princes. Like their younger sister they however had greater ambitions. As Ishtarte went to the kingdom of Deus, later returning with a great army of fallen angels her seven half brothers where among the most powerful beings of Chaos that rallied to her side. As her first act as the goddess of Chaos she imbued her siblings with the forces of chaos, purging them of their divine blood making them formidable demons of fire and shadow. Under their leader Kosomorgo they then pledged allegiance to Ishtarte and formed a covenant. Armed with fiery whips and with flaming swords and axes of darkness they became formidable fiends who rallied great demonic armies around them partaking in Ishtarte's wars of conquest. With Ishtarte established as queen of the demon race the Valaraukar became her lieutenants and viceroys ruling over great kingdoms of their own in her place.
Geographical area and key features: The Valaraukar are a group of seven demons of part divine descent. They are largely the shape of man but much bigger wreathed in shadow and flame.
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Jillia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jillia » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am

God's Name: jicilie (jih-sil-ee)
God's Powers: story and song
God's Divine Form: Image
God's Mortal Form: Image
God's Bio: When humans emerged from the dark and emotion and wonder took hold, Jicilie took form. She was the guardian of memories from days gone by. When Jicilie began, she was dramatic and warning, keeping children out of danger with a story of a mistake. She evolved into a form of entertainment, expression, and communication. She wields unseen power, and every story told or song sung is a small tribute to her. Jicilie lives in a plane in the form of a stage. every story told is transcribed in her vast library, and every instrument ever crafted is on display in her museum.

RP Sample:
Shuddering, Nadia stretched a hand towards a stranger.
"A-any change sir?" she called, looking up hopefully. Her eyes met his, and she dropped her hand in shock. How could she let him see her like this, shaking in the rain, soaking wet, and begging in the streets? To him, she was a snarky student. Lowering her head in shame, she scooted back into her corner. What she didn't expect was a warm embrace and pity.
Last edited by Jillia on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:57 am

Of the Quendi wrote:God's Name: Ishtarte
God's Powers: Chaos
God's Divine Form: Varies; Ishtarte is rather formless but usually appears in female form.
God's Mortal Form: Varies; Ishtarte uses a number of mostly female avatars when visiting her followers in the mortal world. Common avatars are; Queen of AngelsThe Warrior, Mother of Demons
God's Bio: A young goddess Ishtarte was born to the god Deus and the demon Daimonia and she began her existence as a hybrid creature, neither god nor demon. Her parents had been antagonistic creatures for eons with their titanic struggle culminating with Daimonia's imprisonment in Deus's heavenly abode. There the demon temptress managed to seduce the orderly god and Ishtarte ultimately became the result.

After Daimonia had spread much discontent and caused much trouble in Deus's realm she eventually managed to effect her escape, and she fled to the plane of her demonic race, resolved to defeat her former spouse. It was at this time during the midst of the war between her parents that Ishtarte was born. In the climactic battle between her parents Daimonia was undone but Deus and with him his armies of angels had suffered great fatalities and the broken god soon faded from the memory of man.

On the demonic plane Ishtarte grew up, reared by various demon uncles in the realm of her mother. As she grew older the hybrid however decided to attain divinity for herself and she abandoned the demonic plane in search of her father's old realm. When she found it she rallied the remaining angels of her father to her side and set about ruling over them and establishing herself as a force to be reckoned with amongst the gods.

It was not long however before many of the angels realized that their new queen was more like her mother than her father and war broke out in Deus's kingdom.

Defeated Ishtarte none the less managed to obtain godhood and assemble a small gathering of followers in the mortal realm. She went with those angels still loyal to her into exile, back to the demonic plane. There she has now spent much time trying to establish herself as queen of all demons and mistress of Chaos which has kept her to busy to involve herself much with both the mortal and divine realm. Recently she has however begun a major campaign to establish herself among the mortals and has attracted quite a following around her message of hedonism and extreme individuality that has seen her powers rise disturbingly rapidly. Ishtarte is however not content and seek to grow to be one of the most powerful gods.

RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=22879828#p22879828

I quite like the idea and it's well written, but it's going to take some squishing to fit this in with the current lore as is I'm afraid. Trick is that at the moment there are no such thing as 'demons' or a war between the Gods and the Demons. We could turn it into an analogy of demons = the Dark Ones, but that'd raise a whole tone of its own problems. I'll get back to you, but consider Chaos comfortably reserved.

Jillia wrote:God's Name: jicilie (jih-sil-ee)
God's Divine Form: (Image)
God's Mortal Form: (Image)
God's Bio: When humans emerged from the dark and emotion and wonder took hold, Jicilie took form. She was the guardian of memories from days gone by. When Jicilie began, she was dramatic and warning, keeping children out of danger with a story of a mistake. She evolved into a form of entertainment, expression, and communication. She wields unseen power, and every story told or song sung is a small tribute to her. Jicilie lives in a plane in the form of a stage. every story told is transcribed in her vast library, and every instrument ever crafted is on display in her museum.

RP Sample: No RP on this account... yet.

Could you throw up a sample from another account or type up a quick example post? ;)
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

Jillia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jillia » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 am

Edited.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 am

Hope my post is good, let me know if I need to change something in it.

His realm is literally just a patch of ice in a frozen wasteland that has a small campfire that doesn't go out. However, it is filled with illusions that case those present to see their dream implanted into the location and made into a paradise. However, being that Illyrio has maybe five living worshippers, he isn't powerful. So a god who doesn't get to distracted by his own dreams should be able to detect it all as a lie and be able to dismiss the illusions. Does that sound alright?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 am

Bentus wrote:I quite like the idea and it's well written, but it's going to take some squishing to fit this in with the current lore as is I'm afraid. Trick is that at the moment there are no such thing as 'demons' or a war between the Gods and the Demons. We could turn it into an analogy of demons = the Dark Ones, but that'd raise a whole tone of its own problems. I'll get back to you, but consider Chaos comfortably reserved.

Fair enough, I realize that what I propose is a bit of topic. Ishtarte is a character I have used in a previous God RP that ended too quickly, since I had gotten fond of her I wanted to give her a new life here, but if there needs to be some tweaking to make her fit I will do my best to do that.

One thing though; my application doesn't suggest that there was a general war between demons and gods but only that a particular god, Deus, and a particular demon, Daimonia, was at war so it would not necessarily have been some great war involving numerous gods it could just be a localized phenomena relating to no one but my goddess if that makes it more palatable.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Bentus wrote:I quite like the idea and it's well written, but it's going to take some squishing to fit this in with the current lore as is I'm afraid. Trick is that at the moment there are no such thing as 'demons' or a war between the Gods and the Demons. We could turn it into an analogy of demons = the Dark Ones, but that'd raise a whole tone of its own problems. I'll get back to you, but consider Chaos comfortably reserved.

Fair enough, I realize that what I propose is a bit of topic. Ishtarte is a character I have used in a previous God RP that ended too quickly, since I had gotten fond of her I wanted to give her a new life here, but if there needs to be some tweaking to make her fit I will do my best to do that.

One thing though; my application doesn't suggest that there was a general war between demons and gods but only that a particular god, Deus, and a particular demon, Daimonia, was at war so it would not necessarily have been some great war involving numerous gods it could just be a localized phenomena relating to no one but my goddess if that makes it more palatable.

Okay, the demons conflicting with the Dark Ones isn't a problem, cause they don't. Demons and Dark Ones are quite a deal different as the Dark Ones are just anti-gods (opposite of normal gods in terms of nature, but still gods in their own right). As for the war, that probably happened during the first Pantheonic War (the only one we have on record atm), as else wise, Caelum would've put a stop to it real quickly when he was made Chief of the Pantheon at the time. That's the only real detail to consider.

Aside from that, just realize that you get one god, not three. That's all I have to say, aside from your app looking good.

Edit: And yes, I saw that you stated that the two gods were out of history, but that's just in case you decide to use them later on and are going to try and reserve those domains.
Last edited by The Seven Archangels on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 am

Jillia wrote:God's Name: jicilie (jih-sil-ee)
God's Divine Form: (Image)
God's Mortal Form: (Image)

RP Sample:
Shuddering, Nadia stretched a hand towards a stranger.
"A-any change sir?" she called, looking up hopefully. Her eyes met his, and she dropped her hand in shock. How could she let him see her like this, shaking in the rain, soaking wet, and begging in the streets? To him, she was a snarky student. Lowering her head in shame, she scooted back into her corner. What she didn't expect was a warm embrace and pity.

Accepted.

Of the Quendi wrote:

Thought she sounded familiar!

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Hope my post is good, let me know if I need to change something in it.

His realm is literally just a patch of ice in a frozen wasteland that has a small campfire that doesn't go out. However, it is filled with illusions that case those present to see their dream implanted into the location and made into a paradise. However, being that Illyrio has maybe five living worshippers, he isn't powerful. So a god who doesn't get to distracted by his own dreams should be able to detect it all as a lie and be able to dismiss the illusions. Does that sound alright?

Looks pretty good to me. Interesting to have another deity with a relationship with a mortal - always interesting how those end up being played out.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:44 am

Bentus wrote:
The Warriors of the Sun wrote:Hope my post is good, let me know if I need to change something in it.

Looks pretty good to me. Interesting to have another deity with a relationship with a mortal - always interesting how those end up being played out.

I am not sure what I plan on doing with it...for the time being for the mortal I am just a figment of her imagination that shows up in her unnaturally vivid dreams.

But for now I need to look up all the Gods and try to determine my own God's relationships/opinions of them as it seems interaction between Gods is what drives this. Not quite sure how my God would view the whole politics of the pantheon.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:50 am

The Seven Archangels wrote:Okay, the demons conflicting with the Dark Ones isn't a problem, cause they don't. Demons and Dark Ones are quite a deal different as the Dark Ones are just anti-gods (opposite of normal gods in terms of nature, but still gods in their own right). As for the war, that probably happened during the first Pantheonic War (the only one we have on record atm), as else wise, Caelum would've put a stop to it real quickly when he was made Chief of the Pantheon at the time. That's the only real detail to consider.

Aside from that, just realize that you get one god, not three. That's all I have to say, aside from your app looking good.

Edit: And yes, I saw that you stated that the two gods were out of history, but that's just in case you decide to use them later on and are going to try and reserve those domains.

I am not asking for three gods only one. Ishtarte's father is a dead/defunct/retired/whatever God and he isn't coming back. Daimonia is even more dead and as I said she was a demon not a god in the first place. I app for one god; Ishtarte.

Glad that the demon thing won't be a problem.

EDIT: So am I accepted?
Last edited by Of the Quendi on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation RP name

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:09 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
The Seven Archangels wrote:Okay, the demons conflicting with the Dark Ones isn't a problem, cause they don't. Demons and Dark Ones are quite a deal different as the Dark Ones are just anti-gods (opposite of normal gods in terms of nature, but still gods in their own right). As for the war, that probably happened during the first Pantheonic War (the only one we have on record atm), as else wise, Caelum would've put a stop to it real quickly when he was made Chief of the Pantheon at the time. That's the only real detail to consider.

I am not asking for three gods only one. Ishtarte's father is a dead/defunct/retired/whatever God and he isn't coming back. Daimonia is even more dead and as I said she was a demon not a god in the first place. I app for one god; Ishtarte.

Far as I am concerned, you're golden and accepted, though Bentus outranks me.

Bentus
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

A New Creation (OOC 2/SEMI-OPEN/God RP)

Postby Bentus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:29 am

The Seven Archangels wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:I am not asking for three gods only one. Ishtarte's father is a dead/defunct/retired/whatever God and he isn't coming back. Daimonia is even more dead and as I said she was a demon not a god in the first place. I app for one god; Ishtarte.

Far as I am concerned, you're golden and accepted, though Bentus outranks me.

Seconded. Although I forgot to mention in the TG, could you perhaps make a faction/nation app for the Angels/Demons? (The apps are in the archive) No real rush though.

But for now I need to look up all the Gods and try to determine my own God's relationships/opinions of them as it seems interaction between Gods is what drives this. Not quite sure how my God would view the whole politics of the pantheon.

This was a thing a while back, writing out a list of the Gods and your char's relationship with them. Never got around to doing it myself.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
At peace.

The Warriors of the Sun
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Warriors of the Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 am

Bentus wrote:

This was a thing a while back, writing out a list of the Gods and your char's relationship with them. Never got around to doing it myself.

I will probably do something like that though looking through the domains the only Gods/Goddesses mine would particularly like is Selena and Brynja. While the domains that don't match with him belong to Morse'lim, Hahvulon, Lucien, Lodav, Reki, and Atum...particularly Reki, Atum, and Hahvulon. But of course, that is just based off domains...the actual characteristic of them may change my opinions.

Currently I am just trying to figure out how to best fit my God into some interaction and figure the best way is to determine who he likes and doesn't.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am

Bentus wrote:Seconded. Although I forgot to mention in the TG, could you perhaps make a faction/nation app for the Angels/Demons? (The apps are in the archive) No real rush though.

Certainly. I was going to put something together about them anyway, will try to put something up within the hour.
Nation RP name

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Sorry I've been absent lately, but I'm back. I've also been thinking What if Mira goes to talk to Syeli? It would seem sorta fitting, her trying to be her neutral self and all. Maybe she goes to comfort Syeli as well? That would be interesting, at least.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse