NATION

PASSWORD

Lith & Friends Summer Vacay, Episode 1: School's Out! (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Lith & Friends Summer Vacay, Episode 1: School's Out! (IC)

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Lakesend Magic High
Fifteen Minutes Earlier

Bong! Bong! Bong!

The School bell rang out its final cry, signalling the ending of another school year. Students everywhere shouted gleefully, all too happy to be finished with the drudgery. The great push to head outside began, not a few being trampled beneath the herd.

There was but one club that would continue through the summer: the Neighbor's Club. Created to help students build friendships, the club never entirely ceased its activities. Instead, it would become all the more active during this greatest of vacations to any high school student.

In light of this, the Club President, Luke Karlson, had called for a final, formal meeting of the club in the lounge room. And there he sat with Beth, his current sweetheart.

"Come on! We'll get there next morning if you keep walking so slow!"

"Goodness, Beth. Slow down and take some time to breath all this in! This is too beautiful to just run through!"

Beth groaned in irritation. "Ugh. You are so freaking slooowww. We'll have much more to appreciate when we get there."

Luke sighed, his breath curling around his face like frozen smoke. "Fine, fine. But whatever is up your sleeve had better be worth it!"

It was so beautiful this time of year. Everything was covered in a blanket of white, the trees dropped their now-heavy branches to the earth, covering the world in a cool shadow. The path that Beth had chosen for them seemed to be the tunnel to a wintery Neverland. All was still, not a creature made a noise. And the only thing to break the silence were her shouts, his own retorts, and the rare bird chirping or squirrel chattering. Look, there's even a bunny hiding in the bushes there! If only Beth would slow down and take this all in...

But oh well. That was just Beth it seemed. In the four months since they'd met, Luke grew accustomed to the high-energy whirlwind that was his friend. Constantly moving, constantly acting the trickster (that often got under his skin), bubbling to the brim with near-eternal happiness and excitability. In spite of how much she often bothered him, she had become a very dear friend of his, and that in a very short time. There was just something about her that, well, he kinda enjoyed. Oftentimes he found himself wishing she could give him but a fifth of her insane energy,
even if just for a day...

If he didn't get moving though, he was certain Beth would nag at him again. So he picked up his feet, moving just a tad bit faster to catch up with that crazy ball of energy that was up ahead.

Catching up, he wondered aloud, "Are we nearly there? I haven't walked this far since that mandatory hike in sophomore year."

Beth turned her head with a smile. "We are there pretty much. Just over this incline..." She replied, impatient and almost tempted to portal there. Though she suspected that if she did, slow poke here would take a year to get there.

"And here we are!" She said exclaiming as she revealed the exquisite view of the town and lights below in the dark. The town still bright despite the cloak of darkness which coated everything. It was quite the sight to behold and Beth was entranced by the bright and pretty lights before her.

"I always come here when I need time or space to think." She turned to Luke. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

It definitely was. Luke was more than happy with the sight, a small grin forming on his face. "Yes it is. Winter nights are beautiful in themselves,
but I've not seen a better view of Lakesend."

"It took us long enough to get here though. Why couldn't we just portal here again? It's what I usually do."

Luke gave her a slightly puzzled look. "What good is a hike in the winter if one cannot enjoy the scenery? If a painting of Michelangelo were in front of you, would you not take the time to inspect it? This scene is of far greater beauty than anything the great painters have created, and it would be a travesty to just pass it by without so much as a second glance."

Beth sighed rolling her eyes. “Fine...Whatever…" Beth replied.

A sigh escaped Luke's lips. Seriously, she may be a friend of his, but this was ridiculous. Was she really prepared to go along in life without taking any time to relax? There was so much to be enjoyed, and in her constant flurry of action, she was just running on by the simple beauties of the world. If only he could get her to see this...

Oh well, not much he could do about that. So instead of worrying about it, he merely stood there, hands in his pockets, eyes gazing out upon the sleeping town.

Was it an amazing view? Most definitely. But knowing Beth, was this really all she had brought him here for? I doubt it. There's something she's not told me yet. Perhaps another of her pranks... Or maybe she just wanted to force me to hike? I guess I will not know unless I ask.

A small gust of icy wind whooshed through, blowing Luke's hair into his face. He brushed it to the side, completely unfazed. After a moment, he turned to Beth. That look on her face, the way she bounced lightly from side to side... There was obviously something on her mind. But for whatever reason, she couldn't get it out. Some prodding might do the trick. "Well, this is a beautiful place, thanks for bringing me along. I never would have guessed this was here."

He didn't really know how to continue, but she obviously needed to say something. So, he just plowed ahead. "But that's not the only reason you brought me here. I can tell there's something else on your mind. Am I right?"

Beth paused, then nodded slowly. “Yeah… It’s not a prank or anything so don’t worry. I just wanted to say…”

She seemed to seize up after those words, unsure of what to say.

She was part glad, part nervous when Luke asked her to tell him what she was thinking. On the one hand, this was something she had been waiting to tell him for a while (and she really hated waiting) on the other… she wasn’t sure if this was the right time. For the first time in a while she found herself hesitating.

She looked into his eyes, thinking about why she was doing this. She liked Luke, she liked his intelligence and his cool, calm confidence which Beth had to admit had made an impression on her. And he was handsome, nice and humble when he wanted to be. She really need to at least tell him how she felt, he had a right to know. So she had to get this just right, but she couldn’t wait any longer, however what if he rejected her, altho-

Shut up, don’t think. Don’t think just… do. But what if-

A grin crept upon Luke's face as he watched Beth. For once, she was actually unable to speak. It was quite hilarious, since it was completely unlike her. "What is it you wanted to say?"

Apparently, that's all the prodding she needed.

“Willyougooutwithme’causeI’dlovegettingtoknowyouandIreallylikeyoualotIthinkarelationshipbetweenuscouldreallywork-"

She rushed that all out and then took a deep breath, intending to continue at the same pace before she thought to see Luke’s reaction. So she paused, waiting for his reaction while holding her breath.

...Huh? The words which flew from his friend's mouth were far to fast for him to comprehend. He maybe caught two words... Nope, that arch in his right eyebrow made it obvious that he understood not a word. Completely dumbfounded and confused, Luke just stood there awkwardly trying to figure out what just happened.

After a moment or two (for it took a while for him to decide how to respond), he finally realized just how funny the situation was. It made him chuckle, and he tried to cover up his subsequent smile with his hand. After regaining control of himself, he managed to say, "I'm sorry but... I have no idea what you just said. If..." chuckle, "Perhaps if you said it a little slower, I would understand."

Beth blushed red, she wasn't sure what Luke was laughing at. She really didn't like these feelings of nervousness. She was use to pulling off stunts which could easily end up causing her permanent injury with nothing but glee, so why was she so afraid of Luke's feelings or possible lack thereof. She steeled herself, taking one of Luke's free hands in her own to help emphasize how serious she was being (also, perhaps to get him to stop laughing). She had been given a second chance to ask, she dared not waste it.

"Luke." She started with his name. "I really like you. A lot." She continued, gathering momentum as she moved. "I want to know if you would... go out with me. Cause I'd like to get to know you better and I really like you and... yeah..." Don't end it there you fool! "Uhm... So that's why I wanted you to come here. I wanted to ask you out."

The instant she grabbed his hand, Luke was rather overcome by an intense heat. It was so unexpected, he just had no idea what to think. He'd never been touched by a girl in this way (it wasn't a sexual touch, but give the poor virgin a break!), and he never expected Beth to be his first (again, forgive him for his semi-sensuality here). She likes me? She... She actually does?!

He was incredulous. How could a girl like Beth actually like him? Uber-cliche thoughts ran through his mind, thoughts like, But she's so cute, she could get far better than someone like me! So why did she fall for me?!, and, Am I dreaming?! Even the extremely cliche, If this does pan out, and we marry, we will be the most argumentative couple this world has ever seen.

Perhaps the last one wasn't cliche. Oh well...

In the end, all his emotions, thoughts, and reasonings brought him to his extremely well thought-out reply:

"Sure."

Beth's face brightened up as soon as he said that word. Even if it was brief, it bubbled up Beth's uncontainable feeling of joy. She leaned in, moving her face closer to Luke's for a kiss....

Neighbor's Club meeting lounge
Present

"Beth, if you keep this up, you will most definitely be expelled next school year. If that happens, you'll be forced to move, since the nearest magic school is over one hundred miles away. How will we be able to spend time together if that happens?"

“Why do you have to be such a party pooper? I mean it’s not like the use of whoopee cushions are an expulsion offense. Not even teleporting ones...” she replied.

Luke looked up from the papers he'd been shuffling, his eyes just showing over the rims of his glasses. "I'm not being a party pooper. I'm merely looking out for your good and for our relationship. I decided to put off college for a year or two until you had the ability to come with me, if we so decide to do. That way we could still spend time together after your school hours, keeping our relationship moving. But if you are booted from here, then all this will have been for naught."

“I won’t be booted if I don’t get caught. He can’t prove anything and there’s little reason to suspect it was me. After all, I disposed of the evidence…” she replied, then smiled devilishly. “You have to admit his reaction was priceless.”

Lately, Luke had been sighing rather often, and more and more often it was as a result of Beth's constant pranks. This was no exception. "Just please be more careful, Kit." Using her recently acquired pet name, just so she didn't think him too mean.

Returning to his papers, he sat there waiting for the others to arrive.

-Co-authored by Charmera
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Meanwhile thousands of miles away
At the train station-
Solomon stared at the light of his cigarette. "I wonder how everyone is doing?" He giggled to himself, not realizing what a disturbing sight a six foot something man, wearing a mask giggling wildly was. "This is the perfect plan!" He scurried into the bathroom to get to work. Five minutes later, the tall muscular and masked adult that had entered the bathroom was gone, and a busty, long haired woman left the bathroom, much to the confusion and embarassment of the two men at the urinals.
He caught up to the bus heading downtown towards the school in order to meet up with his friends. Luke had sent him a message, about something... Solomon hadn't bothered reading it, nor had he the time between his history major or his part time job at the preschool. He opened his bag and pulled out a comic book, "Masked ranger #324".
He grinned widely, as he flipped through the pages, his cheering starting to become more and more obnoxious to the people around him, though much, to the rest of the bus's relief, he got off the bus shortly after hitting the climax of his annoying cheering, his presence thankfully gone from their midst. However his presence, still that of an attractive young woman, made his way to the school.

Solomon snuck up quietly to the door to the room he used to preside over, well sort of. Under the careful watch of the President of the club, Daimonji Hotaru. Solomon shuddered, surpressing the memories, and with his most seductive voice, as he, still in the body of the woman, sauntered in, "Ohhhh, Lucas, you're so bold sending me a request to service you in your school... I like it." He turned his head towards Beth, frowning. "I wasn't aware there'd be another girl involved. You do know my prices go up for that right?"
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 am

Lakesend Magic High
Fifteen Minutes Earlier

Breath came in shuddering and husky inhales. Pulse was galloping; coming in a dull drumroll of Tha-dumps, as her heart seemed ready to to burst from her chest. She didn't known how much longer she could fight the sensation.

Because school was almost out, and Vivian Quake was on the edge of losing it.

In between the awkward coughs, and shuffle of restless feet, the silence in the class room was deafening. The atmosphere would have been tense, even without the stare down of the century now being hosted in her final period class room. The students stared at the teach. And the teach stared right back. Like both sides were some new, curious additions to a carnival freak show. Glancing at the opposing engagements, she couldn't help but think this would have been a great example for her Cold War History Project. Which she had barely managed to pass as is.

Back to sish at hand though. If this had been any other time of the year, the sight of 30-sum teenagers and 1 middle-aged adult trading blinkless gazes with each other would have probably unnerved Vicky. But considering the day, the 17 year old photo model, music mixer and High School Junior had no problem joining in, adding her own sea-green eyes to the unblinking entourage.

1 minute to go...

Mission Impossible Time! Glancing at the clock on the wall briefly, returning it to the front of the class, she worked her phone out of her backpocket; her gaze never leaving the teachers face. Success came in the form of a black smartphone now located on the edge of the table. With the gentlest of finger strokes, she unlocked the phone. Her slender, tanned fingers flinted across the glass cover. Flipping through the virtual pages, dozens of digital icons and apps flying past, she was going off pure memory. She also had to take her time on it all, lest she draw the Flaming Eye of Facualty down on her.

30 seconds...

Suddenly stopping mid flip, she went back a page, and touched the upper top of the scene. Hopefully, this would be it.

15 seconds...

Yes it was! She started to count down from then. It was going to be close!

14... 13...

Loaded! Vicky rose from her seat with a wicked smile, phone hidden from view in her hand, as she garnered the attention of the whole class from the scraping sound of her chair.

"Something I could do for you, Ms. Quake?" inquired the teacher, a note of suspicion in her voice. She was well aware of this one students slightly... unpredictable.. reputation around the campus.

9.. 8..

The teenagers smile grew wider. "I just wanted to make it official teach."

4.. 3..

Confusion swept over the teachers face. "Make what offical?"

2.. 1..

Vicky gave her a coy wink in reply as the air began to vibrate around her. With a quick slash of her finger, the phones volume rose to max. Just as the bells around the school began to ring; as the masses of teenaged humanity surged forward toward the doors with shouts and cheers; the first notes of the now magic-amped Imagine Dragons drowned them all out, eclipsed only by the perky, happy super-shout of Vivian Quake.

"SCHOOLS OUT BITCHES!"

Neighbor's Club Meeting Lounge
Present

"Welcome to the new age, to the new age.." Vicky sang out to herself as she half-walked, half-danced her way down one of the schools many hallways, after making her escape from one hell of an irate teacher. It was an activity she had picked up a while back in her freshmen year. Just wandering about while jamming out. This one corridor though, just so happened to lead past the Neighbor's Club. The largest collection of anti-socialites, geeks, weirdos, outcasts, iconoclasts, and so-called "friendless" peeps that Lakesend had to offer.

It was Vicky's favorite place to crash, right after Beth's or Myu's house.

Now most normal people would, usually, just open a door. But fuck normal. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Arriving at the door our head-phone wearing heroine levitated herself a few inches of the floor, courtesy of the soundwaves, and proceeded to moon-walk in mid air to the middle of the room, before dropping to the ground on one knee, and waving her arms in a "Ta-Da!" gesture. Turning her 1000 watt smile to the three people presence, she said in her best Russel Crow impersenation.

"Are you not entertained?"
Last edited by TriStates on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:28 am, edited 11 times in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:44 am

Hetland 2 wrote:Meanwhile thousands of miles away
At the train station-
Solomon stared at the light of his cigarette. "I wonder how everyone is doing?" He giggled to himself, not realizing what a disturbing sight a six foot something man, wearing a mask giggling wildly was. "This is the perfect plan!" He scurried into the bathroom to get to work. Five minutes later, the tall muscular and masked adult that had entered the bathroom was gone, and a busty, long haired woman left the bathroom, much to the confusion and embarassment of the two men at the urinals.
He caught up to the bus heading downtown towards the school in order to meet up with his friends. Luke had sent him a message, about something... Solomon hadn't bothered reading it, nor had he the time between his history major or his part time job at the preschool. He opened his bag and pulled out a comic book, "Masked ranger #324".
He grinned widely, as he flipped through the pages, his cheering starting to become more and more obnoxious to the people around him, though much, to the rest of the bus's relief, he got off the bus shortly after hitting the climax of his annoying cheering, his presence thankfully gone from their midst. However his presence, still that of an attractive young woman, made his way to the school.

Solomon snuck up quietly to the door to the room he used to preside over, well sort of. Under the careful watch of the President of the club, Daimonji Hotaru. Solomon shuddered, surpressing the memories, and with his most seductive voice, as he, still in the body of the woman, sauntered in, "Ohhhh, Lucas, you're so bold sending me a request to service you in your school... I like it." He turned his head towards Beth, frowning. "I wasn't aware there'd be another girl involved. You do know my prices go up for that right?"

Beth was at first surprised by this development, cocking her head slightly. Beth was tempted to jump to conclusions, but something held her back. Though this looked quite embarrassing for her boyfriend, especially considering this womans appearance... however this seemed too familiar to Beth, as if someone had done this before. All in all, she saw it most likely that this wasn't quite what it seemed, call it a "Pranksters instinct" if you will. In fact, thats exactly what it seemed like, a joke. Though, Beth didn't want to ruin it for the prankster. Could it be him... maybe...

"Luke?" She said, giving her most hurt look. "What is this woman talking about?"
TriStates wrote:"Welcome to the new age, to the new age.." Vicky sang out to herself as she half-walked, half-danced her way down one of the schools many hallways, after making her escape from one hell of an irate teacher. It was an activity she had picked up a while back in her freshmen year. Just wandering about while jamming out. This one corridor though, just so happened to lead past the Neighbor's Club. The largest collection of anti-socialites, geeks, weirdos, outcasts, iconoclasts, and so-called "friendless" peeps that Lakesend had to offer.

It was Vicky's favorite place to crash, right after Beth's or Myu's house.

Now most normal people would, usually, just open a door. But fuck normal. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Arriving at the door our head-phone wearing heroine levitated herself a few inches of the floor, courtesy of the soundwaves, and proceeded to moon-walk in mid air to the middle of the room, before dropping to the ground on one knee, before waving her arms in a "Ta-Da!" gesture. Turning her 1000 watt smile to the three people presence, she said in her best Russel Crow impersenation.

"Are you not entertained?"

Though, easily distracted as ever noticed the arrival of Vicky, smiled, her lips mimicking Vicky's in size and joy. Her brain immediately swapped from the busty woman to her friend. She quickly stood in her chair and used a trick she had developed. First, she found a clear line of sight to a space close to Vicky and mentally traced a path there. Then she seemed to almost "delete" the empty space between the two points, she moved forward, now near Vicky and no longer on the chair. The space in between was then righted very quickly, as if nothing had happened. Someone might see ripples in the air or smell burning of some sort, but otherwise the damage was repaired quickly. Had anything been in her way, she wouldn't have been able to do that. She then dropped from the air and onto her feet, smiling as she put out her hand for a high five.

"Hell yeah we were!" She shouted, excitement and energy radiating from her very being as she seemed to bounce in the same spot. "That was awesome! I don't think anyone even expected it!"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Ylva had tuned out a long time ago. Since during the last day of school nothing really ever got done. She was staring blankly at the black board, so far gone in to la la land that incidentally she didn't even hear the bell ring. But once the stampede of students began she immediately snapped back to Earth and watched them rush their way out the door. She sat there, waiting for the funnel to clear out before grabbing her own computer bag and pulling over her and resting the strap on her shoulder before stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets and calmly walking out of the room.

Ylva had recently joined some club called.. Neighbor's Club. What a silly name for a club. She thought to herself as she meandered down the hall. She looked at the room designations, searching for the correct one before finding it and poking her head inside. She pulled her hand out and gently tapped her knuckle on the door, "Um.. Is this the Neighbor's Club?" She asked rather quietly.
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Solomon shuddered, surpressing the memories, and with his most seductive voice, as he, still in the body of the woman, sauntered in, "Ohhhh, Lucas, you're so bold sending me a request to service you in your school... I like it." He turned his head towards Beth, frowning. "I wasn't aware there'd be another girl involved. You do know my prices go up for that right?"

Charmera wrote:"Luke?" She said, giving her most hurt look. "What is this woman talking about?"

Hearing a sexy voice from the doorway calling to him, and making such interesting comments, Luke put down his papers and studied the newcomer for a moment. It was rather odd, since he had no recollection of asking for a call-girl.

And then he realized something very interesting. Lucas was something of a pet name that his old senpai Solomon gave him. Since he'd also called for Saul to head in for the last formal meeting today, and the guy had some interesting powers, it didn't take much to figure out who it was.

But he decided to have a bit of fun with this. He put down his glasses, and flicked his hair to the side. A creepy grin lined his face as he made his sarcastic reply. "I'm sorry miss, you must have the wrong guy. I don't like fat-ass udders such as yours. Personally, I'm more into the smaller, more perky breasts."

He chuckled a bit after letting his words sink in. "I know it's you, so you can go suck my balls, Solomon. Not literally though, since I'm not interested in men like yourself. Not to mention, I've already got someone that is much hotter than you could ever be."

Looking at Beth, he noticed her pouty face and gave her a bit of a frown. "Come now, Beth. I'd think you know me well enough to realize I'd never ask for a call-girl, much less for one to meet me at school. I'm not that kind of a pervert."

TriStates wrote:"Are you not entertained?"

Oh god...

Luke picked up his glasses again, putting them on before starting on the paperwork again. His voice was rather dry and monotone when he replied. "Oh yes, Vicky. I am supremely entertained by your brilliant display."

With a grin, he continued. "Well, it seems that we may get the Terrible Trio back together. Just try to not set the school ablaze, okay ladies?"

Ulvenes wrote:"Um.. Is this the Neighbor's Club?" She asked rather quietly.

[/spoiler]
That was when Ylva appeared. Being a senior himself, Luke knew who she was. Not that she was anyone close, since they rarely interacted, but he still knew her. With barely a glance in her direction, he replied (obviously), "Yes it is. Come on in Ylva, I'm glad to see you could make it. Anyway, you can have a seat anywhere.

"Everyone, this is our newest member, Ylva Yseult. I expect you all to treat her kindly, and as good friends should. Make her feel at home."

With a final nod to the girl, Luke continued his reading.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Charmera wrote:Though, easily distracted as ever noticed the arrival of Vicky, smiled, her lips mimicking Vicky's in size and joy. Her brain immediately swapped from the busty woman to her friend. She quickly stood in her chair and used a trick she had developed. First, she found a clear line of sight to a space close to Vicky and mentally traced a path there. Then she seemed to almost "delete" the empty space between the two points, she moved forward, now near Vicky and no longer on the chair. The space in between was then righted very quickly, as if nothing had happened. Someone might see ripples in the air or smell burning of some sort, but otherwise the damage was repaired quickly. Had anything been in her way, she wouldn't have been able to do that. She then dropped from the air and onto her feet, smiling as she put out her hand for a high five.

"Hell yeah we were!" She shouted, excitement and energy radiating from her very being as she seemed to bounce in the same spot. "That was awesome! I don't think anyone even expected it!"

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Oh god...

Luke picked up his glasses again, putting them on before starting on the paperwork again. His voice was rather dry and monotone when he replied. "Oh yes, Vicky. I am supremely entertained by your brilliant display."

With a grin, he continued. "Well, it seems that we may get the Terrible Trio back together. Just try to not set the school ablaze, okay ladies?"

"Gurl, don't I know it!" Trading smiles with her friend, she met Beth's upraised palm with her own hand, the smacking sound punctuating the statement. As she moved to take off her headphones, a voice filled with droll amusement garnered her attention. Looking over Beth's shoulder, she caught a sight of the source.

Luke Karlson. Everybodies favorite working stiff... She wasn't above takings shots, that just came with the territory. She also didn't mind dishing them out. All in good fun of course, in a hail-fellow-well-met fashion.

Wryness soaked into her smile, as she gave a lazy curtsy in his direction. "Well, I'm just glad you found time to climb down from your paperwork pedestal On High, and mingle with us Commoners." Winking at him conspiratorially, she finished in a sing-song voice, "And no prom-is-es!"

A intrigued gleam in Vicky's eye, she turned her gaze from Luke, to the sultry looking woman, and back again.

"Besides... seem's like you've got enough things to worry about yourself without calling my rep on the carpet." Looking the woman up and down, Vicky's smile grew wider as she thought of all the interesting things that might be brought in the open today. "Whose the brulesque chic?

Isle of Lithonia wrote:That was when Ylva appeared. Being a senior himself, Luke knew who she was. Not that she was anyone close, since they rarely interacted, but he still knew her. With barely a glance in her direction, he replied (obviously), "Yes it is. Come on in Ylva, I'm glad to see you could make it. Anyway, you can have a seat anywhere.

"Everyone, this is our newest member, Ylva Yseult. I expect you all to treat her kindly, and as good friends should. Make her feel at home."

With a final nod to the girl, Luke continued his reading.

The sudden arrival of another person, new to Vivian's aquantince list, piqued the teenaged musicians interest. "Pledge week already? Looks like I missed the memo." Vicky joked. Walking over to the visitor, Vicky fell into a convinent;y-placed desk seat a respectful distance a way from her. As if to drive away any protest the girl might make of staying, Vicky continued. "Well, come on in, and take a load off why don't you? We don't bite much, promise." Crossing her heart with her finger, she flashed an encouraging smile to the clubs visitor before afixing her headphones back to their permenant position on her ears, the first chords of music already filling them.
Last edited by TriStates on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:Hearing a sexy voice from the doorway calling to him, and making such interesting comments, Luke put down his papers and studied the newcomer for a moment. It was rather odd, since he had no recollection of asking for a call-girl.

And then he realized something very interesting. Lucas was something of a pet name that his old senpai Solomon gave him. Since he'd also called for Saul to head in for the last formal meeting today, and the guy had some interesting powers, it didn't take much to figure out who it was.

But he decided to have a bit of fun with this. He put down his glasses, and flicked his hair to the side. A creepy grin lined his face as he made his sarcastic reply. "I'm sorry miss, you must have the wrong guy. I don't like fat-ass udders such as yours. Personally, I'm more into the smaller, more perky breasts."

He chuckled a bit after letting his words sink in. "I know it's you, so you can go suck my balls, Solomon. Not literally though, since I'm not interested in men like yourself. Not to mention, I've already got someone that is much hotter than you could ever be."

Looking at Beth, he noticed her pouty face and gave her a bit of a frown. "Come now, Beth. I'd think you know me well enough to realize I'd never ask for a call-girl, much less for one to meet me at school. I'm not that kind of a pervert."

Saul laughed. "Pshhh, whatever. I may be a guy but I still have the best tits around. And mine are just as perky." He gave a little hop causing them to bounce up and down. "I knew I should have called a real call girl. But I suppose I should revert right? So the rest of the club doesn't get jealous of these puppies." He grabbed his own breasts to emphasize his point.
At that second Saul's body began making a sickening crunch and cracking as his bones broke themselves and regrew into their proper shape, and his breasts melted into his chest but his torso and arms began bulking up with muscle. His face however, began melting and reforming. The eyes began bulge out and turn green and fuse, his lips began sealing up and his nose and hair flattened and retreated into his skull while his ears disappeared. Finally his skin turned crimson and forming into a metal looking mask, and his head began to thrash around violently before settling into its usual form.
He laughed loudly, "Its damn good to have a mask back on! Anyways, how've ya been." Saul continued laughing, "Ah, I remember when we first met and you'd come crying to me about how you could never pick up chicks, or how you'd never get laid. Now look, the baby cow has left the nest."

Note: Saul's laugh would be written out as a Wahaha sort of laugh.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Looking at Beth, he noticed her pouty face and gave her a bit of a frown. "Come now, Beth. I'd think you know me well enough to realize I'd never ask for a call-girl, much less for one to meet me at school. I'm not that kind of a pervert."

After high fiving Vicky, Beth's attention turned back to her boyfriend, her smile only widening. "I'd think you'd know me well enough to realize I'd never ruin someone else's prank. Especially one of Solomon's." She replied with a shrug. "Besides, you know I'm not the overly presumptuous and jealous type." Beth was also quite flattered by the compliment indirectly given to her by Luke, which she appreciated.

TriStates wrote:-Snip-

"But yeah. That whole sound thing was awesome..." Beth replied to Vicky, just barely able to keep herself from jumping up and down in her spot, "Anyway. This summer is going to be awesome! I hope we get everyone together for one hell of a summer." Beth said, now speeding up her speech as she tended to do when excited, now no longer able to resist the urge to bounce, the energy she had just barely contained.
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 am

Class was such a bore. The last day of school is always the most boring, since the teachers seem to always go out of their way to make life more boring than it is when school is about to end. In exchange, this meant that the class was in a constant uproar, and the students were restless. Nobody was really paying attention, and Kai was no exception. That being said, he was bored. It was the same all the time, and simply put that is no fun. One thing that was fun, is his club. As soon as that damn bell rings, he would be gone to it in a flash.

Like a starting gun to a race, the bell rang throughout the school. Kai raced out of the class faster then a blink of an eye, and a smile donned upon his face. Now he was free, for at least 2 months. He walked through the hallways over to the club door, and sighed. With his chest puffed out, he slammed the door open.

''You know Luke, reading and secluding yourself when there's a bunch of club members in the room is a bit impolite, don't ch'a think?'' said Kai with a very sly grin.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:55 am

Seeing Lucas made Ylva feel slightly less nervous, even though they're nothing more than just peers. But perhaps being in the same club might change that. She nodded and entered, then her cheeks blushed a light red when she was introduced to everyone. She gave a rather enervated wave. Then she heard a girl mention that they don't bite, which generally made her giggle. "Don't bite much huh?" She repeated as she turned to the girl who said it. "That's good, cause I might." She joked and winked at the girl, giving a smile that also showed her fangs.

Her smile quickly dispersed though as she noticed the same girl put on a pair of headphones which intrigued Ylva since she herself was wearing a pair of headphones around her own neck. She was hugely in to music, never went anywhere without her music player. She walked over to the girl and sat backwards in the seat in front of the girl so that she was facing her, and waited for her to take the headphones off so that she could converse.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 pm

TriStates wrote:Wryness soaked into her smile, as she gave a lazy curtsy in his direction. "Well, I'm just glad you found time to climb down from your paperwork pedestal On High, and mingle with us Commoners." Winking at him conspiratorially, she finished in a sing-song voice, "And no prom-is-es!"

Luke grinned at her banter, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose (if only they would flash... oh, there they go). "O Vicky, thou royal troubadour, thine nearly sincere reverential awe of mine own divine self hath been noted. Perhaps I may grant thee proper recompense at another time, but alas, I have not the ability at this moment to condescend to thine lowly state to do so."

It is at this time that Luke would probably stick his tongue out and blow razzberries at her. However, he wasn't the type to do something so immature (in his mind). So, he merely grinned, and returned to the paperwo...

Hetland 2 wrote:Saul laughed. "Pshhh, whatever. I may be a guy but I still have the best tits around. And mine are just as perky." He gave a little hop causing them to bounce up and down. "I knew I should have called a real call girl. But I suppose I should revert right? So the rest of the club doesn't get jealous of these puppies." He grabbed his own breasts to emphasize his point.
He laughed loudly, "Its damn good to have a mask back on! Anyways, how've ya been." Saul continued laughing, "Ah, I remember when we first met and you'd come crying to me about how you could never pick up chicks, or how you'd never get laid. Now look, the baby cow has left the nest."

Not looking up from his papers (if you've not noticed, they are obviously important), Luke replied, "But how much plastic did you have to inject into those things to make 'em perky? If they aren't natural, they aren't hot."

He smiled when his girlfriend was mentioned (although the papers partially covered it). "Well, technically I still haven't picked any girls up. It was Beth that asked me out, not the other way around. But I'm happy with that, since I still doubt I have the ability to go ask anyone out."

When it came to Saul's statement about virginity, Luke's response was a bit... blunt. He never was the type to shy away from any topic of conversation, which made many people think he was an extreme pervert (he had a way of switching from politics to BDSM without so much as a pause). But in reality, he just felt comfortable discussing anything on his mind. And he really had little sense of shame about it.

Hopefully Beth would get used to it...

He took up his pen, and began writing as he replied (with his typical matter-of-fact, almost disinterested voice). "I'm still a virgin though, which is fine with me. Beth and I haven't had sex yet, and I am unsure whether we are close enough for that yet or not. In reality, its up to her to decide when we've hit that point, since I don't want to have sex with her until she's ready for it. I've heard that having sex before your girlfriend is ready can lead to a lifetime of complications, and I want to avoid that as much as possible.

"So I still have yet to be 'laid', as you put it. But I am fine with waiting until Beth decides it is time for that. I think my sex drive isn't so strong as to be a problem in the meantime."

If you were wondering, he never so much as stuttered or blushed through the entire thing. Just be glad he didn't say anything about how... hard he got at times when he was around her, or how he really liked Beth's breasts, or how much he wanted to just tear off her clothes and *explicit material deleted*. Well, in reality he wasn't some kind of sex beast, so really he wasn't as crazy as all that (he did find Beth extremely desirable though). So I guess he never would say those things, unless it were to make Beth happy.

Oddly enough, Luke was completely oblivious to the fact that most people considered such topics to not be appropriate around members of the opposite sex. Not that people didn't talk about it, but society has an odd sense of ethics. If anyone was the least bit embarrassed by this, he'd be most surprised.

Charmera wrote:After high fiving Vicky, Beth's attention turned back to her boyfriend, her smile only widening. "I'd think you'd know me well enough to realize I'd never ruin someone else's prank. Especially one of Solomon's." She replied with a shrug. "Besides, you know I'm not the overly presumptuous and jealous type." Beth was also quite flattered by the compliment indirectly given to her by Luke, which she appreciated.

"Sorry Kit, I'm not always very good at determining whether you are joking or not. Perhaps I need to pay less attention to this paperwork..."

Vancon wrote:''You know Luke, reading and secluding yourself when there's a bunch of club members in the room is a bit impolite, don't ch'a think?'' said Kai with a very sly grin.

Ironic, really. Luke continued filling out the forms, in spite of Kai's correct observation. "Well, if we are to have that party tonight, somebody has to fill out the paperwork. Renting a couple cabins, procuring refreshments, getting the necessary food and such, things like this don't just happen without proper preparation."

When his fingers slipped a bit, causing a streak of ink to move past its designated margins, he put the pen down and yawned. He'd been up most of the night working on this stuff, since he was dead-set on making this the greatest end-of-the-school-year party the club ever had. And now his insomnia was really getting to him (perhaps that was another reason behind his odd speech on sex...). He took his glasses off, placing his head in his hands, slowly rubbing his forehead. Damn, this headache is going to be the end of me...

With a sigh, he grabbed his mug of coffee, and took a swig. Not that it helped too much, since his tired state was a bit too deep to be fully cured. Nevertheless, it did help with the clanging in his head. He rubbed his eyes a bit, and began writing again.

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Chesh was happily snacking on some food in the kitchen, the happiest cat in the w- OH SHIT THEY'RE HOME

She bolted out the window when the residents walked in, who promptly attempted to capture the cat burglar (TEEHEE) that was pillaging their pantry. They hurled a pantry at the intruder, which was magically hurled back in kind. Leaving the shouts behind her, the stray escaped into the rest of the town, happy as ever. Damn it feels good to be a gansta'. Some time later, the middle-aged cat noticed school was about to be let out and responded appropriately. She mozied on over to the school, and took a little cat nap in the sun while she waited for the people that usually bring her food to be released from the learning prison, or whatever the humans called it.

"MEEYAAAHW!!"
After being scared shitless from the bell going off and the resulting cheers from the students then landing back on Earth, Chesh trotted over to the window of the Winnipeg Club. Wait... not whinny... what's the other noise and animal...whinny... NEIGH! That's right, neighpig? No, Neigh-boar. That's right. Chest went to the NEIGHBORS CLUB and stood on the outside of the windowsill, knocking for someone to let her in. Damn humans and their lack of cat-accessible entryways. This is discrimination against cats! How is Chest supposed to eat all of their food if she can't get in, huh?!
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
TriStates wrote:Wryness soaked into her smile, as she gave a lazy curtsy in his direction. "Well, I'm just glad you found time to climb down from your paperwork pedestal On High, and mingle with us Commoners." Winking at him conspiratorially, she finished in a sing-song voice, "And no prom-is-es!"

Luke grinned at her banter, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose (if only they would flash... oh, there they go). "O Vicky, thou royal troubadour, thine nearly sincere reverential awe of mine own divine self hath been noted. Perhaps I may grant thee proper recompense at another time, but alas, I have not the ability at this moment to condescend to thine lowly state to do so."

It is at this time that Luke would probably stick his tongue out and blow razzberries at her. However, he wasn't the type to do something so immature (in his mind). So, he merely grinned, and returned to the paperwo...

Hetland 2 wrote:Saul laughed. "Pshhh, whatever. I may be a guy but I still have the best tits around. And mine are just as perky." He gave a little hop causing them to bounce up and down. "I knew I should have called a real call girl. But I suppose I should revert right? So the rest of the club doesn't get jealous of these puppies." He grabbed his own breasts to emphasize his point.

Not looking up from his papers (if you've not noticed, they are obviously important), Luke replied, "But how much plastic did you have to inject into those things to make 'em perky? If they aren't natural, they aren't hot."

He smiled when his girlfriend was mentioned (although the papers partially covered it). "Well, technically I still haven't picked any girls up. It was Beth that asked me out, not the other way around. But I'm happy with that, since I still doubt I have the ability to go ask anyone out."

When it came to Saul's statement about virginity, Luke's response was a bit... blunt. He never was the type to shy away from any topic of conversation, which made many people think he was an extreme pervert (he had a way of switching from politics to BDSM without so much as a pause). But in reality, he just felt comfortable discussing anything on his mind. And he really had little sense of shame about it.

Hopefully Beth would get used to it...

He took up his pen, and began writing as he replied (with his typical matter-of-fact, almost disinterested voice). "I'm still a virgin though, which is fine with me. Beth and I haven't had sex yet, and I am unsure whether we are close enough for that yet or not. In reality, its up to her to decide when we've hit that point, since I don't want to have sex with her until she's ready for it. I've heard that having sex before your girlfriend is ready can lead to a lifetime of complications, and I want to avoid that as much as possible.

"So I still have yet to be 'laid', as you put it. But I am fine with waiting until Beth decides it is time for that. I think my sex drive isn't so strong as to be a problem in the meantime."

If you were wondering, he never so much as stuttered or blushed through the entire thing. Just be glad he didn't say anything about how... hard he got at times when he was around her, or how he really liked Beth's breasts, or how much he wanted to just tear off her clothes and *explicit material deleted*. Well, in reality he wasn't some kind of sex beast, so really he wasn't as crazy as all that (he did find Beth extremely desirable though). So I guess he never would say those things, unless it were to make Beth happy.

Oddly enough, Luke was completely oblivious to the fact that most people considered such topics to not be appropriate around members of the opposite sex. Not that people didn't talk about it, but society has an odd sense of ethics. If anyone was the least bit embarrassed by this, he'd be most surprised.

Charmera wrote:After high fiving Vicky, Beth's attention turned back to her boyfriend, her smile only widening. "I'd think you'd know me well enough to realize I'd never ruin someone else's prank. Especially one of Solomon's." She replied with a shrug. "Besides, you know I'm not the overly presumptuous and jealous type." Beth was also quite flattered by the compliment indirectly given to her by Luke, which she appreciated.

"Sorry Kit, I'm not always very good at determining whether you are joking or not. Perhaps I need to pay less attention to this paperwork..."

Vancon wrote:''You know Luke, reading and secluding yourself when there's a bunch of club members in the room is a bit impolite, don't ch'a think?'' said Kai with a very sly grin.

Ironic, really. Luke continued filling out the forms, in spite of Kai's correct observation. "Well, if we are to have that party tonight, somebody has to fill out the paperwork. Renting a couple cabins, procuring refreshments, getting the necessary food and such, things like this don't just happen without proper preparation."

When his fingers slipped a bit, causing a streak of ink to move past its designated margins, he put the pen down and yawned. He'd been up most of the night working on this stuff, since he was dead-set on making this the greatest end-of-the-school-year party the club ever had. And now his insomnia was really getting to him (perhaps that was another reason behind his odd speech on sex...). He took his glasses off, placing his head in his hands, slowly rubbing his forehead. Damn, this headache is going to be the end of me...

With a sigh, he grabbed his mug of coffee, and took a swig. Not that it helped too much, since his tired state was a bit too deep to be fully cured. Nevertheless, it did help with the clanging in his head. He rubbed his eyes a bit, and began writing again.

Ulvenes wrote:Seeing Lucas made Ylva feel slightly less nervous, even though they're nothing more than just peers. But perhaps being in the same club might change that. She nodded and entered, then her cheeks blushed a light red when she was introduced to everyone. She gave a rather enervated wave. Then she heard a girl mention that they don't bite, which generally made her giggle. "Don't bite much huh?" She repeated as she turned to the girl who said it. "That's good, cause I might." She joked and winked at the girl, giving a smile that also showed her fangs.

Her smile quickly dispersed though as she noticed the same girl put on a pair of headphones which intrigued Ylva since she herself was wearing a pair of headphones around her own neck. She was hugely in to music, never went anywhere without her music player. She walked over to the girl and sat backwards in the seat in front of the girl so that she was facing her, and waited for her to take the headphones off so that she could converse.

"I THINK THE PREZ's IS SAYING YOUR SEXY BETH!"

The amped up bellow that flew from Vicky's mouth was directed towards Beth. Of course, anyone with ears and was 3 doors down could have heard it. A common problem with Vicky, who basically lived with her headphones.There were times, to peoples dismay, when she thought the rest of the world existed at the same volume as her bass drops.

"I MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT WORKING STIFFS," she made sure to drop emphasis on that last part along with a lavacious wink.

Getting her last digs in, Vicky became silent, kicking her feet up on the desk as she closed her eyes, slouching comfortably in the chair. Zoning out into her own dimension of electric sound. Edging out the world around her, it took her a little bit to notice that the new girl. Opening a single eye, Vicky peered at the newbie. Who had been looking at her expectantly for a few minutes at least.

New girl, new club. Probably wants to talk.. Alright, I'm cool playing chauffer.

Moving her headphones so one was off, Vicky jabbed a thumb in her direction while pointing at the other girls own headphones. "Vicky Quake! Humble supplier of beats to make you shake. What jammin' Amigo?"
Last edited by TriStates on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

New Jordslag
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jordslag » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Lakeside Magic High
1 Minute. Kazuo Kano sat at his desk, reclining in his chair, his steely-blue eyes fixated on the clock. Had it really been a whole school year? Soon it would be over. His class would be gone, if only for a few months. It would be like every other Summer Vacation he'd had: Scorching. Lonely. Boring. Kazuo wanted to speed up time to get rid of this tedium, but also wanted to delay to enjoy his friends as long as possible. Unfortunately for him, neither was possible, since he didn't have those powers. He had his own power: The Power to lie.

40 Seconds. His power could make him look and sound like anything, anytime. Naturally, it wasn't perfect. No power was. But it was pretty useful. It got rid of the danger of being caught by his Aunt, for example. She was a mean person. Only his cousin truly understood him. She was a nice person. His life was quite simple, you see; there were mean people, and there were nice people. One group would yell at you and try to hurt you, and the other would comfort you and protect you. He, meanwhile, used his power to protect both groups. He lied to them about stuff that would make them sad, so they would stay happy. He did this because he wanted all of his friends to feel happy, to as much of an extent as is possible.

20 Seconds. Of course, there were downsides to it, too. Everything caught up with people eventually. He was no different, and one day his lies would catch up with him. But he would protect the people near him as much as he could for as long as he could, because they were his friends, and there was no reason not to help a friend.

10 Seconds. Kazuo stopped his thoughts and grabbed his Bookbag and Guitar Case. He had always wanted to be a Musician. He would make a good actor, but the job never appealed to him, because then he would be lying for money. So he would make music instead. All music sounded beautiful to him, and he wanted other people to feel how it made him feel.

Riiiiiing! The bell rung, and school was out. Kazuo leaped out of the classroom, laughing excitedly. "See ya, class!" He yelled, before joining a mass of teenagers rushing around the school excitedly. He blended in impeccably.

Neighbor's Club Meeting Lounge
Skipping along happily through the Hallways, Kazuo burst through the doors of the club, Bookbag held loosely by his hand, Guitar Case slung across his shoulder. "Sup, prez?~" He said cheerfully. He walked over to the popular president of the club. "What have you been doin'?"
My favorite games are the Pokemon Games. Shoot me a TG if you want to talk about them.
Don't worry! It's all just a tall tale, okay?
Favorite Ecchi Fan of Lith and Self-Proclaimed Pokemon King of NS.
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
New Jordslag wrote:Then we can have another New York. No such thing as too many New Yorks.

And somewhere in New York, Big Jim P gets a cold shudder down his spine.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:11 pm

As everyone was settling into club on the final day, an amp on wheels rolled through the door. It stopped close to the middle of the room, hopefully unnoticed, as the person who rolled it in waited patiently for her chance.

Mayu dashed into the room, and slid on her knees while executing a quick guitar riff.* CEGG, EG! Nailed it, she thought, but outwardly finished with the iconic "CHARGE!" A quick spin and Mayu stood up, brandishing her guitar like a machine gun.

"Hey-o, Neighbors! Who's ready to rock!?" Mayu happily grinned and slipped over to Vicky. "Vicky! It's been too long! Like 5 minutes!" She hugged her friend after moving her guitar behind her back, so it wouldn't get in the way.

*(I'm tired of searching for a guitar version, so here's the Wiki page for the "guitar riff.")
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Ylva winced and held her ears as the girl in front of her began screaming at someone in the front of the room. She slowly let go of her fluffy ears as she noticed the girl remove one of her headphones. She was about to begin a conversation with the girl before another loud person came in playing a guitar. Ylva sighed at the blaring noise, only to feel the hard wood of a guitar neck making hard contact with the side of her head. Ylva fell out of her chair on to her side with not but a heavy sigh. The rest of the day is going to be a long one.. She thought to herself as she lay on the floor with her ears folded back.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock....

Mar eyed the clock hanging above the whiteboard, green eyes glazed over. The teacher -- obviously exhausted, and just as eager for the year to be over as the students were -- was slouched over his desk, droning on about something he'd probably told them a hundred times before, as was the way of teachers. Probably something about applying for scholarships. Few people listened, of course; barely hushed conversations were being held all over the classroom. Mar paid attention to none of them.

Tick, tock, tick, tock....

Mar yawned, leaning back and stretching their arms above their head. Fuck, it's hot in here. Sweat had been accumulating under their bound breasts for the past few hours, and they wouldn't be able to take their binder off and air them out until they got home. There's that club meeting today, too, right? That should be fun, at least. Mar was in desperate need of some fun. And a smoke. And possibly a cake. They closed their eyes, sighing. The rest of the day had been shit, quite frankly.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick --

Bong! Bong! Bong!

Mar's eyes flew open, and they hastily stood up from their chair. With a cry of, "Finally!", they scooped up their backpack and made a beeline for the door, pushing past a few people to hasten their departure.

It wasn't long after that they arrived at the Neighbour's Club meeting lounge. Yawning, they pushed the door open and entered, barely glancing at those who had already arrived. Skirting around the more lively members, they heard a scratching at the window, and, seeing the club's adopted cat (or had the cat adopted them?), went to slide it open. After doing so, they wandered -- booted feet dragging wearily against the floor -- away from the window and plopped themself down in a chair, dropping their bag beside them. "Yo," Mar addressed the assembled group, "no one minds if I have a smoke, right?" Before anyone had a chance to respond, they had procured a pack of cigarettes and a Bic lighter from the chest pocket of their charcoal polo shirt, and were pulling a cigarette from the small box, sticking it between their lips, and lighting it. Crossing one leg over the other, they leaned their head back and closed their eyes, taking a long drag from it and exhaling the smoke upwards.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:-SNAPITY-

Saul turned to Mar, pulling out a cigarette, "Can I borrow a light, Mar?" He leaned next to Mar, dwarfing her, "So ah... how's fighting the system or whatever you do?"
He wasn't quite sure what had happened recently, but she seemed smaller... maybe? Or perhaps she changed her hair.
Saul paused noting the cat entering the room. "Ah... Lucas... There's a cat... can there not?"

The Floating Island of the Sleeping God
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Floating Island of the Sleeping God » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Just a minute to go, and good riddance! What does a guy like Lucan Oliver need with school? Nothing, that's what. Well, except for the discipline necessary for self-sufficiency. And the environment that naturally pushes likeminded people together when they would otherwise be to insecure to approach one another. So yeah, basically every part except the actual information. He already has that down.

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Well, sure, school hadn't been going quite as hot as before. Sure, the information was more difficult and the assignments were longer. And sure, his friends suddenly seemed out of reach. But...where was this train of thought going? Somewhere positive.

Tock, tick, tock, tick...

Damn it. The rhythm of the clock had desynchronized with that of his internal count. He hated that. Ten seconds to go. Nine. Eight. Se---

CUCKOO, CUCKOO, CUCKOO, CUCKOO

Several students started at the sudden noise. Heads turned to face him, some grinning and others glaring. Lucan spread his hands innocently, shrugging, poorly disguising his grin.

Bong, bong, bong

Much better. He slung his bag over his shoulder (only by one strap, though, because apparently he's a cool kid from the 80's) and started out the door, checking his pocket for the umpteenth time to make sure his watch was there before heading down the hall.

Neighbor's Club. That's a stupid name. Oh well. Guess I'm not in a position to criticize. Lucan opened the door and let himself in. "This the Neighbor's Club?" He looked at the motley group of students, one apparent superhero wannabe, someone smoking on school grounds, and...a cat? He double-checked the sign on the door. I don't know what kind of neighborhood these people live in but I sure as hell want to live there. "Guess so. I'm Lucan." He held out a hand to shake to the guy who looked the in-charge-iest, the one doing paperwork.
"When Fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and bearing the cross."
-Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here
The Blaatschapen wrote:Just to note, liberals are not sheep. Sheep are liberals ;)

Catholic Priest of Lithianity

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 pm

TriStates wrote:"I THINK THE PREZ's IS SAYING YOUR SEXY BETH!"

The amped up bellow that flew from Vicky's mouth was directed towards Beth. Of course, anyone with ears and was 3 doors down could have heard it. A common problem with Vicky, who basically lived with her headphones.There were times, to peoples dismay, when she thought the rest of the world existed at the same volume as her bass drops.

"I MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT WORKING STIFFS," she made sure to drop emphasis on that last part along with a lavacious wink.

Luke had become more or less used to Vicky's loud manner of speaking, but that doesn't mean it no longer hurt his ears. After checking his hearing by twisting his fingers in his ear lobe, he looked over the papers at her and replied, "Yes, that's basically what I meant. As for the rest, I'm perfectly fine at the moment. As I said, I maintain tight control of my desires."

New Jordslag wrote:Skipping along happily through the Hallways, Kazuo burst through the doors of the club, Bookbag held loosely by his hand, Guitar Case slung across his shoulder. "Sup, prez?~" He said cheerfully. He walked over to the popular president of the club. "What have you been doin'?"

Luke nodded to the boy, "I've been fine, Kazuo. How about yourself?"

The Templar High Council wrote:Mayu dashed into the room, and slid on her knees while executing a quick guitar riff.* CEGG, EG! Nailed it, she thought, but outwardly finished with the iconic "CHARGE!" A quick spin and Mayu stood up, brandishing her guitar like a machine gun.

"Hey-o, Neighbors! Who's ready to rock!?" Mayu happily grinned and slipped over to Vicky. "Vicky! It's been too long! Like 5 minutes!" She hugged her friend after moving her guitar behind her back, so it wouldn't get in the way.

The noise was really starting to bother him, and he worried about his eardrums. So, Luke spoke up in a calm tone, "Ladies, please keep it down a bit in the club room. This isn't exactly the largest of areas, and my hearing is bad enough as it is. So please tone it down while we are inside."

Personally, rock just wasn't his favorite. In his mind, it was obnoxious, often too loud, and just sounded wrong. It was nothing like some good Mozart or Edvard Grieg. But he'd already had many discussions with Mai about this, and they never could come to an agreement. So, in honor of Beth and Mai, he always avoided the topic, even when all he wanted was to rant and rave about it.

So, he kept his mouth quiet, and focused on the now blurring words in front of him.

Nature-Spirits wrote: Skirting around the more lively members, they heard a scratching at the window, and, seeing the club's adopted cat (or had the cat adopted them?), went to slide it open. After doing so, they wandered -- booted feet dragging wearily against the floor -- away from the window and plopped themself down in a chair, dropping their bag beside them. "Yo," Mar addressed the assembled group, "no one minds if I have a smoke, right?"

Nekronia wrote:"MEEYAAAHW!!"

Hearing the rapping at the window (in spite of the noise in this goddamned loud room), Luke turned to see his favorite kitty sitting there. He smiled, and was about to open the window when Mar stepped in and did it for him. "Thanks Mar.

"Sorry Chesh, I should have opened the window the instant I arrived. Come on in. If you like, I can go get you some food or water."

When Mar took out their cigs, he rubbed the side of his head and yawned. "Sure. I doubt the faculty would like it, but they don't need to find out about it.

"And I'm glad you're here. I almost wondered if you'd not make it."

When Saul mentioned the cat, he just brushed the concern away. "She's fine. Chesh is our favorite animal here, and she's welcome any time."

Although she's only as allowed in the lounge as Mar is allowed to smoke... No matter.

The Floating Island of the Sleeping God wrote:Neighbor's Club. That's a stupid name. Oh well. Guess I'm not in a position to criticize. Lucan opened the door and let himself in. "This the Neighbor's Club?" He looked at the motley group of students, one apparent superhero wannabe, someone smoking on school grounds, and...a cat? He double-checked the sign on the door. I don't know what kind of neighborhood these people live in but I sure as hell want to live there. "Guess so. I'm Lucan." He held out a hand to shake to the guy who looked the in-charge-iest, the one doing paperwork.

Luke gave the newcomer a friendly nod, shaking his hand. "Luke. I am the official club president, and I'm glad you decided to check us out. Anyway, everyone should introduce themselves to you, and make you feel at home."

And then he... returned to his paperwork. We are still missing... Vincent. I'll start things soon if he doesn't arrive.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Saul's nose and throat started iching badly, he just pulled a large bag out of his pocket and pulled it over his head before, "Achooo! AAACHOOO!" He sneezed with such force that he ended up out of his transformation. "Fugg-AAACHOOO!" He stepped away from the cat. "You shid-hed...ACHOO! You gnow I'm allergi-HACHOOO!" Saul continued to back away from the cat and to the corner farthest away from it.
"Juz geep id away, plez..." He knelt down and began desperately looking in his dufflebag for his epipen, before he could find it however, he pulled out his wooden sword and placed it next to him, just in case the cat tried anything.

TriStates
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:As everyone was settling into club on the final day, an amp on wheels rolled through the door. It stopped close to the middle of the room, hopefully unnoticed, as the person who rolled it in waited patiently for her chance.

Mayu dashed into the room, and slid on her knees while executing a quick guitar riff.* CEGG, EG! Nailed it, she thought, but outwardly finished with the iconic "CHARGE!" A quick spin and Mayu stood up, brandishing her guitar like a machine gun.

*(I'm tired of searching for a guitar version, so here's the Wiki page for the "guitar riff.")

"Look out, its Lakesends sickest guitar star!"

Laughing at Mayu's antics, Vicky returned the embrace. And then the trap sprung! Already close to target, Vicky had the perfect amount of space to start madly noogie-ing the shorter girls raven-black head. BFF Justice will be satisfied!

"Too long eh?," she teased back, "We practically live at each others houses, Mayu-chan! I'm still waiting for those mix CD's of mine you're keeping hostage somewhere, you little beats bandit! And whats the big idea about K-O-ing the newbies? We blow peoples minds, not break them!"

Ulvenes wrote:Ylva winced and held her ears as the girl in front of her began screaming at someone in the front of the room. She slowly let go of her fluffy ears as she noticed the girl remove one of her headphones. She was about to begin a conversation with the girl before another loud person came in playing a guitar. Ylva sighed at the blaring noise, only to feel the hard wood of a guitar neck making hard contact with the side of her head. Ylva fell out of her chair on to her side with not but a heavy sigh. The rest of the day is going to be a long one.. She thought to herself as she lay on the floor with her ears folded back.

Noticing that a certain someone had taken up residence on the floor below, Vicky halted her knuckle rubbing onslaught on her bestie band mate long enough to offer a free helping hand to Ylva.

"Don't mind this one," she said, returning to breifly noogie Mayu, as if to make her point. "She doesn't usually brain pan people." A look of amusement crossed her face. "With school out the natives are just a wittle bit restless."

"Now, how about coming up from there Wolfy? Giraffes like me arn't made to bend gracefully." Vicky declared, hoping that a little self-humor would get the new girl back to smiling. Then, as if recalling something, she tacked on with a coaxing grin "By the way, you never did tell me your name amigo."
Last edited by TriStates on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* people giving a fuck,

The Starlight wrote:

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:-snip-

Luke may not have blushed. But, Beth on the other hand blushed red, now quickly reflecting on their relationship. She was used to Luke’s bluntness and appreciated, but was more embarrassed by what he had said about sex between the two of them. Beth felt like she was holding their relationship back a little and wondered if Luke felt the same way. She honestly wasn’t ready for that kind of leap in their relationship, but she was wondering if she should be making more progress in that. Wondering if this was going too slow for her boyfriend, whose needs she had to consider-

TriStates wrote:"I THINK THE PREZ's IS SAYING YOUR SEXY BETH!"

Beths eyes widened as she was assaulted by a familiar barrage of sound she wasn’t entirely ungrateful for. Lately she had been thinking deeper than she was used to and about things that were uncomfortable. She was spending a lot of time with Luke so it made sense…

“Thanks Vicky…” She said absently.

She needed to get her mind off this. She quickly teleported next to Luke, this time with two quickly placed and removed portal. She hopped out to the side and stood right behind him. She peered at his face, her fun expression turning into one of mild worry.

“You okay Lukey? You seem tired.” She asked, somewhat concerned about him. She was somewhat concerned about his seeming tiredness.
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:18 am

Fifteen minutes ago

Vincent Murray put his pen down with a distracted sigh and looked out the window, pushing his glasses up his nose with three fingers. He glanced at the test paper in front of him with some disgust. The thing was almost finished, but still, maths ...
Some people just had no grasp of basic style. Surely everyone knew that the last hour before summer vacations was supposed to be spent glaring at the clock, right? Surely any teacher worth his salt would have realized that fact of life and given in, to much general rejoicing, right? Well, when the laws of narrative causation had met Mr. Langley, they had apparently turned tail and run before the inexorable boringness of his entire being. His physical appearance had probably helped, too - the man looked like he had left a few ancestors in Innsmouth.

Such were the thoughts that went through Vincent's mind as he made a point of focusing his sight on his teacher at the desk. If Langley was going to give a math test on the last hour of the last day of class before the vacations, then Vincent intended to cheat.

Even in schools designed for people with magical abilities, telepathy carried a certain stigma. Most people just couldn't feel at ease around someone who could read their thoughts - presumably they were afraid to learn how uninteresting their minds were. Vincent didn't mind that; he had conquered this downside of his abilities a long time ago by virtue of completely ignoring it. The more bothersome aspect of the whole deal was that being a telepath came with some bureaucratic complications.
Take this test, for instance. The other students in the class had basic exercizes, stuff anyone could do if they simply learned hard enough. Of course, this could not do the trick for a telepath - Vincent could simply take all the information he needed in his classmates' minds, or the teacher's for that matter. Thus, he was usually given special test subjects evaluating his reasoning skills more than his learning. Fortunately, he happened to be very good at that.
The special tests did still require knowing the lessons, though.

Noticing Vincent staring at him, Langley glared at him with a firm look towards the paper. For some reason, like most people, Professor Langley instinctively believed that telepathy required eye contact; this was wrong, of course. The teacher had been given the information, too - not that it would help, because Vincent had falsified it to make everyone think that he needed ten seconds of contact instead of five. There hadn't really been a reason for it, he simply liked tricking the administration, but it did mean that he had been able to to get into his teachers' minds quite easily.

Not that it matters, he thought as he discreetly read the formulas he needed on the inner side of his water bottle's label. The good thing about telepathy was that people who suspected you of cheating always thought you'd do it by reading their mind, and forgot to take measures against more mundane methods. In the first place, Vincent didn't like using his power. Moral issues aside, and he did put moral restriction on that, it made things too easy. Cheating was an art; a good cheat, in Vincent's opinion, should require more effort than actually achieving one's objective through conventional means.

He grinned as he wrote down the last answer ten minutes in advance and leaned back into his chair, stretching out absentmindedly. Now, it's time for the most enjoyable part of the day, he thought. The wait for the last minutes of class to count down. He closed his eyes, put his hands behind his head and spent the time thinking about memetic evolution on the Internet.

Now

As the bells began ringing right on cue, only to be mysteriously drowned out by some kind of hyper-powered music and a scream of "School's out, bitches!", Vincent laughed out loud* and left the classroom, making his way through the hallways at a leisurely pace. He needed to get to the Neighbor's Club - Weird name, that. Probably a reference to something ...
He reached the clubroom in a couple of minutes. The atmosphere inside seemed quite lively: the club members appeared to be discussing their sex lives with commendable enthusiasm. Ah, so the president and "Beth" are going out, and they are backed up quite a bit. He filed the information under "potentially useful" with a wry grin and knocked at the door before walking in, nothing that the blushing redhead was probably Beth and that the blonde with the voice like a foghorn - Vicky, apparently? - was undoubtedly responsible for the barrage of noise that had drowned out the bell's ringing a few minutes earlier. The guy working on some paperwork was most likely Luke, the club president.

Vincent spoke up with a limber bow and a wide smile: "Hello everyone. I'm Vincent Murray, a new club member. Pleased to meet you!"

*By the way, Vincent's laughter sounds like Gilgamesh's
Last edited by Mnar Secundus on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse