NATION

PASSWORD

A New Creation (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nytavuthar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Following Brynja and her party

Kundros couldn't believe his ears. He overheard Ashur speaking of a massive war between the humans. This could spell good and bad things for the pantheon. This means that finally some tension can be let go, but ultimately there will be some deaths that have to go on with every war. He continued to follow the party; Brynja leading them to some kind of grandiose tavern. While they entered Kundros made sure to wait a few minutes to wait for them to get settled. After a three or four minutes, Kundros made his way in, got a drink, ad he left. He found Ashur outside talking to one of his prized wolves. Maybe he was going crazy. Kundros made his way over to Ashur and knelt right next to Ashur. And he ended with a sentence "You speak of a war between the Gods. This prophecy interests me. Tell me, where in the Pantheon will the line be drawn?"
Last edited by Nytavuthar on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Nytavuthar wrote:Following Brynja and her party

Kundros couldn't believe his ears. He overheard Ashur speaking of a massive war between the humans. This could spell good and bad things for the pantheon. This means that finally some tension can be let go, but ultimately there will be some deaths that have to go on with every war. He continued to follow the party; Brynja leading them to some kind of grandiose tavern. While they entered Kundros made sure to wait a few minutes to wait for them to get settled. After a three or four minutes, Kundros made his way in, got a drink, ad he left. He found Ashur outside talking to one of his prized wolves. Maybe he was going crazy. Kundros made his way over to Ashur and knelt right next to Ashur. And he ended with a sentence "You speak of a war between the Gods. This prophecy interests me. Tell me, where in the Pantheon will the line be drawn?"

Ashur spoke to the Wolf, and the Wolf spoke back to him within his mind. "Alright, Palm we'll visit the falls when we get back home, alright?". Ashur looked up to Kundros. "The line? I cannot answer that, but I can ensure you that Civil War between us will rage"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nytavuthar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 pm

The NAR wrote:
Nytavuthar wrote:Following Brynja and her party

Ashur spoke to the Wolf, and the Wolf spoke back to him within his mind. "Alright, Palm we'll visit the falls when we get back home, alright?". Ashur looked up to Kundros. "The line? I cannot answer that, but I can ensure you that Civil War between us will rage"

This answer didn't satisfy Kundros. Made him jealous that Ashur was able to confer with his people when war was soon to come. "Ashur, I may not be the most powerful God that walks this realm, but I need to know how bad this war will be. As the God of Reconstruction I lead the rebuild effort after all wars. When you speak of a war that will include the Gods I assume that this war will take a lot more than just a simple rebuild. I might need to create special help, but all this depends on the details you give me." Hopefully this will spur Ashur to give me some information about a war that could very much entertain Kundros. Kundros loved watching Gods he disliked fall to war.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Nytavuthar wrote:
The NAR wrote:

This answer didn't satisfy Kundros. Made him jealous that Ashur was able to confer with his people when war was soon to come. "Ashur, I may not be the most powerful God that walks this realm, but I need to know how bad this war will be. As the God of Reconstruction I lead the rebuild effort after all wars. When you speak of a war that will include the Gods I assume that this war will take a lot more than just a simple rebuild. I might need to create special help, but all this depends on the details you give me." Hopefully this will spur Ashur to give me some information about a war that could very much entertain Kundros. Kundros loved watching Gods he disliked fall to war.

"The creations of the Gods will turn to spill each other's blood" began Ashur, still petting his White Wolf. "Elves, Dwarves, Men, they shall rip each other limb from limb in a War to change everything... a Demigod from each shall be the Chosen One of their race, who will unite their people and restore order. Great new empires shall be forged, and the structure of the Gods"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:14 pm

At the northernmost point of the world, an endless blizzard raged, a swirling maelstrom nearly as old as the world itself. Maestrahs sat at the heart of the storm, or perhaps he was the storm. There was little distinction between Maestrahs and the realm where he had so long ago been exiled. From here he could see out into the world and feel his power growing. His six month banishment was ending. He was now free once again to extend his power into the world.

It was amazing how short he memories of mortals truly were. In the short time he was gone a group of settlers had moved into the north, to his very doorstep, and without caution, driven out he local populace and destroyed the shrines of their local god. Perhaps the fools believed the the god of the north was merely a myth, or too weak to harm them. But Maestrahs was merely patient and now their summer of victory was over.

Maestrahs detached a part of his essence from the storm and flew on the wind to one of the northernmost villages. The headman's house was built in part from the rubble of Maestrahs's own sacred shrine and so the village was especially hateful to him. Maestrahs passed through the door of the house as though it wasn't there, nearly invisible in the dark. As he moved through the house, every flame he passed was extinguished. The building grew cold, colder than the outside air.

The headman was sitting awake in bed when Maestrahs arrived, as though he knew what was coming. He was praying to some god or another to save him but it was too late for that. Maestrahs was the only one here. He extended as hand and touched the man's heart. Instantly he stiffened and went pale. Frost formed in his hair and eyebrows and he collapsed and the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Above the bed the symbol of Maestrahs, a featureless man with arms extended, appeared, formed from frost.

Every occupant of the house froze to death that night. In the morning their fellow blasphemers would find them and learn respect for Maestrahs. As a constant reminder, the house would never thaw, but the interior would remain as cold as ice for as long as the building stands.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm

They had prepared for weeks. Ever since the sound had rang through his ears Lodav had done everything in his power to prepare. There was a war coming. He could tell that now. But he knew that this was one that might tear this world apart. He had not sensed such a ripple in the divine order since the first war, and even that one only rang once. He knew now what was to come. He watched as his people toiled day and night, building walls around their cities, forging weapons, scrambling to find every able bodied creature willing to fight. Men and women of all races preparing for something that no being, god or mortal, could possibly anticipate.

"We are a strong and united people. We shall prevail." Spoke Lodav, using a prophet as his avatar. "I have forseen that such athreat would one day strike the mighty armies of Justice. I have warned my servants so that we shall not perish in the face of the darkness that shall try to consume us. Nothing will stand before us." And with a voice that echoed through the souls of every man women and child Who had ever glorified the name of Ladov, he said " Do not fear. Do not despair. Whatever we shall face shall fall before the blades if Justice. For I am with you always." The crowd cheered like the roar of a dragon triumphant, and with that, he left his people to ready themselves. There was much work to do. But in the meantime, there was someone who he must speak to before he began to judge the coming nations. An old friend awaited him.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The mages
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The mages » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Terminatus's toiling eventually paid off and the walls between the demiplanes and the rest of the universe broke down, his beast could now venture through but he needed to wait until the rest of the beings in the realm were decimating one another, Terminatus created a copy of the original beast and used this to guard the demiplane sphere from invasion, but the original was put into a sealed capsule made from the core of the first star to die in the demiplane sphere, the creature reverted to a simple viscous liquid form and sealed itself within the capsule waiting to release when its master wanted it to, he landed it where the most powerful gods were concentrated and he would wait until the war began, he could wait until then but finally THE SHRIEKING WILL STOP!

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm

The Starlight wrote:"And I like that, Avuel. It rolls on the tongue beautifully. "Its full name shall be avuel hele, in honor of you." Summoning a huge tome, with thousands and thousands of pages, Vardaelia flipped to a blank page, where she drew the tree, and underneath it, its name, description and habitat. The tome was her work of centuries, having every single animal and plant she had ever created, along with the techniques she had used to create the Earth, the Ents and the wood-elves.

Heleina was touched, this is why she and her husband thought so highly of Vardaelia, she had that simple yet wonderful compassion for others that was so hard to find these days. Even among the divine, who were supposed to be the standard of perfection for all mortals to follow the bare bone quality of compassion was absent.

"Oh, Vardaelia, thank you, this is so kind."

She began to tear up a bit.

"Tengeryel tells me that something has been disturbing the nature of the Mortal World, we have both agree that all our resources will be at your disposal, take as many Tengeriyil as you wish."

Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nytavuthar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm

A Random Human Capital

Kundros could see the populace preparing of war. How could he not have seen it sooner. Kundros wan't a war god, his purpose was to swoop in after the war and help life sustain. Although he also inadvertently causes war. Being the God of jealousy he fuels almost every war. Wars are usually started out of jealousy. A nation has more natural resources that your own? You start a war with them. You see a nation has very beautiful women, yet yours don't? You raid and pillage. Although, he can see that this war will be much more than a simple squabble. Kundros awaited the coming war, hopefully the remaining populace of elves, humans and the like would turn to him to help rebuild. This war is going to be devastating, but it will grant Kundros a hefty amount of power. If he is able to survive.

He observed the humans preparing for the worst. They looked afraid, but they also looked like they had settled their deals with O'lim. It seems they are ready to face death. Kundros was also ready. He inspired jealousy amongst the populace. He echoed hate of the opposing nation. He himself inspired enough jealousy; that the humans had begun the warpath then and there.

The first footsteps to war have been taken...

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:Brynja was distressed upon hearing of the state of Ashur's people. The humans living in her realm were most often kind and respectful, and made their sacrifices to her with passion and a true love for her divine mercy. She hated the thought of a war between Gods, but she knew that if it were to happen, she would be in trouble. Her father would come to her aid, as would the rest of her family, but she still feared. In her head she started to go over different ways that she might get O'lim to stand by her in such a case. She brushed the thoughts aside, smiling. "I think we all have had enough of these stories. Let us now go to the hall and drink wine. I have the finest wine in the north, I assure you." She stood up abruptly and left, her white robe flowing behind her. She was followed by the human storyteller. In the main hall there were several Brídhe maidens standing, waiting for the kindness of their Goddess.

Stana followed Brynja after Asher's story less distressed then she was. War was a unavoidable event and he would offer his protection from it to those who ask and those he favors. As he came into the hall, he took the wine he was offered and drank the dark red liquid which the cup held. "You say the humans will go to war Asher but there are many good humans among them who wish to live in peace and are not driven by greed. These humans will not press for war meaning even though war will come most likely, the gods who allow the greedy rulers to make war would be at fault. they could easily remove them from power, cast their favor away but they choose not to. You also say a demigod will rule after this war and i tell you that will not happen. You think the other gods would allow a child of another god to ruler over so much. they would surely strike them down even risking war with the others. You are no god of prophecy so i see no reason to believe what you say will come to be" spoke Stana in response to the words of those around him
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:02 pm

He could see Ashur in the distance, traveling with his usual four legged companions. He seemed troubled. That fit the situation they were in though. There is only one god who he knew He could count on to fight in the name of good, and that was the great hunter Ashur. In a flurry of light and sound, he's crashed into the ground in front of Ashur, who halted his party with a hand to the air. As the light died away, Lodav looked up, and smiled at Ashur. "It has been a long time old friend."
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:He could see Ashur in the distance, traveling with his usual companions. He seemed troubled. That fit the situation they were in though. There is only one god who he knew He could count on to fight in the name of good, and that was the great hunter Ashur. I'm a flurry of light and sound, he's crashed into the ground in front of Ashur, who halted his party with a hand to the air. As the light died away, Lodav looked up, and smiled at Ashur. "It has been a long time old friend."

Ashur smiled at the sight of his old friend, whom he'd not seen for what'd seemed like years. He put his hand out to shake, and had a smile upon his face. "Lodav! Ah, old friend it's been a while!"

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ashur smiled at the sight of his old friend, whom he'd not seen for what'd seemed like years. He put his hand out to shake, and had a smile upon his face. "Lodav! Ah, old friend it's been a while!"

"Ashur... You are truly a sight for sore eyes. My people have been making slaves of themselves trying to ready themselves for the coming darkness. This shall not end well for the world unless someone seeks to defend it, and you are the only one I trust to cover my back in the battles to come."
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:20 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
The NAR wrote:

"Ashur... You are truly a sight for sore eyes. My people have been making slaves of themselves trying to ready themselves for the coming darkness. This shall not end well for the world unless someone seeks to defend it, and you are the only one I trust to have my back.

"Aways, brother, always". Ashur get his wolves. "I'd like to speak with you, but..." He looked to the other Gods. "Would you like to come back and visit Elysium?"

The mages
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The mages » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:30 pm

knowing what he has done Terminatus begins harvesting the knowledge of the ever-dying species as extinction occurs and new lives are created only to be exterminated for this god's nourishment, Terminatus couldnt directly fight the other gods and he had nowhere near enough power to create an army, he would simply have to let his beast do the work once everybody was weakened...

Terminatus decided to read up on all his notes and got to work trying to design (as in plan but not create) a second champion to take the place of this beast should it fail or be killed. the trip drained his beast though, terminatus noticed it needed to physically absorb a species in order to get its knowledge and abilities, sadly this could be prevented if someone took a holy arrow to the beast's stomach, this would not kill it but terminatus knew it would get rid of all previously held species and free their essence, causing the beast to lose its abilities gained from the species, if his beast was to succeed he would have to play it smart.

Meanwhile...

A Great crash is heard as the sealed capsule crashes outside Brynja's palace, far from exempliary but the beast had victims to feed on when it inevitably awoke, it could fight now if Terminatus wanted it to and if anybody decided to open it before its time then thats what he would do.
Last edited by The mages on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 pm

The NAR wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:
"Ashur... You are truly a sight for sore eyes. My people have been making slaves of themselves trying to ready themselves for the coming darkness. This shall not end well for the world unless someone seeks to defend it, and you are the only one I trust to have my back.

"Aways, brother, always". Ashur get his wolves. "I'd like to speak with you, but..." He looked to the other Gods. "Would you like to come back and visit Elysium?"

Lodav looked over his friends shoulder, now seeing the others. He had not seen them there, and now realized the awkward situation he had created by showing up at such a random time. "Ah... yes, I see. I believe I shall accompany you. I have long wished to return to Elysium. Halocc is good, but it's more for work than luxury.

Republic Of Robots
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Robots » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Sapphire is heading to natures realm but he feels a ripple. The God's are preparing for war. Searching for the disturbance he finds the God of the hunt. He takes his divine form and going at top speed instantly falls in front of the Hunter God. "You have made a ripple saying dark prophecies of war while all there has been was a disturbance." Sapphire yells. "All that happened was the awakening of God's wit ice having a ruler once more if a war comes you will be to blame." he explains in a angry tone. Sighing he sends the message to all God's along with asking them to try to sense the disturbance instead of listening to a God with no gift in prophecy.
Last edited by Republic Of Robots on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Aden Protectorate wrote:Heleina was touched, this is why she and her husband thought so highly of Vardaelia, she had that simple yet wonderful compassion for others that was so hard to find these days. Even among the divine, who were supposed to be the standard of perfection for all mortals to follow the bare bone quality of compassion was absent.

"Oh, Vardaelia, thank you, this is so kind."

She began to tear up a bit.

"Tengeryel tells me that something has been disturbing the nature of the Mortal World, we have both agree that all our resources will be at your disposal, take as many Tengeriyil as you wish."

"Thank you, old friends." Vardaelia said sincerely, smiling at Heleina once more.

"I shall go now, and thank you for your help." Taking 200 Tengeriyil with her, along with her own servants, Vardaelia sent them to investigate the state of nature and wildlife within each kingdom, along with this disturbance she too had felt. It was time to discover who was killing her trees." She herself headed to Earth, starting her own investigations.
Last edited by The Starlight on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Asterdan wrote:"That would be wonderful, father." Hahvulon said, smiling slightly, changing into his dark evlish appearance, "If you would, though, have his father give him the medallion before you take him."

Hahvulon started to leave, but stopped, turning back to Caelum.

"Caelum, you are one of the wisest." Hahvulon said respectfully, "May we speak for a moment, father?"

Caelum withdrew his light from the house, pleased that he could give any sort of gift to his child. But when the child requested an audience with him, he slightly frowned, curious. "I claim not to be wise, but my son shall always have my attention so long as he asks for it." Caelum replied, politely rejecting the praise of wisdom or superiority of age. "What is it that troubles your thoughts, my child?" He returned the question, somewhat concerned about that it was that Hahvulon would ask about. It was rare, he thought, for the god of fear to ask questions or seek advice from his father so abruptly.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Republic Of Robots wrote:Sapphire is heading to natures realm but he feels a ripple. The God's are preparing for war. Searching for the disturbance he finds the God of the hunt. He takes his divine form and going at top speed instantly falls in front of the Hunter God. "You have made a ripple saying dark prophecies of war while all there has been was a disturbance." Sapphire yells. "All that happened was the awakening of God's with space and ice having rulers once more if a war comes you will be to blame." he explains in a angry tone. Sighing he sends the message to all God's along with asking them to try to sense the disturbance instead of listening to a God with no gift in prophecy.

"How DARE you speak to him in such a way" Lodav glows with anger. "If it were not for my honor I would have smited you already. Speak not foolish words where they are not welcome, or if you must speak, speak quickly. I tire of your presence already. Tell me, what is it that makes you so bold?
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:56 pm

The Seven Archangels wrote:
Asterdan wrote:"That would be wonderful, father." Hahvulon said, smiling slightly, changing into his dark evlish appearance, "If you would, though, have his father give him the medallion before you take him."

Hahvulon started to leave, but stopped, turning back to Caelum.

"Caelum, you are one of the wisest." Hahvulon said respectfully, "May we speak for a moment, father?"

Caelum withdrew his light from the house, pleased that he could give any sort of gift to his child. But when the child requested an audience with him, he slightly frowned, curious. "I claim not to be wise, but my son shall always have my attention so long as he asks for it." Caelum replied, politely rejecting the praise of wisdom or superiority of age. "What is it that troubles your thoughts, my child?" He returned the question, somewhat concerned about that it was that Hahvulon would ask about. It was rare, he thought, for the god of fear to ask questions or seek advice from his father so abruptly.

"I know most of the Gods view me as an evil God, or at least a devious one." Hahvulon began slowly, choosing his words carefully, "You speak with them much more often than I, so I figured you would be the best one to ask. Does this hate or mistrust come from my domain? Is it because I do cause fear in some civilizations, though so many more worship me in order to take away fear?"

Hahvulon was curious, though he already knew the answer. This was exactly why they distrusted him, and he wanted to change this view. He knew, however, that this would likely never happen.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Asterdan wrote:"I know most of the Gods view me as an evil God, or at least a devious one." Hahvulon began slowly, choosing his words carefully, "You speak with them much more often than I, so I figured you would be the best one to ask. Does this hate or mistrust come from my domain? Is it because I do cause fear in some civilizations, though so many more worship me in order to take away fear?"

Hahvulon was curious, though he already knew the answer. This was exactly why they distrusted him, and he wanted to change this view. He knew, however, that this would likely never happen.

Caelum considered Hahvulon's words carefully. He was perceptive enough to realize that this was not a question of appearance, but something that held a deeper meaning. With that in mind, he carefully crafted his response toward his child, he would deign to be honest, as he always was, but he would speak more than just the answer Hahvulon's question seemed to desire. "The other gods can hardly trust and understand eachother, mineself included. A god of fear and nightmares would not initially appear as just and benevolent in many's eyes, but I fear that it is they who misjudge you, not a fault of your own making that condemns you in their eyes." Caelum replied to Hahvulon, seeking to satiate whatever cravings of affirmations he truly desired.

"Thou art my son, and I see in you what many do not understand, but what all gods succumb to in the end. The craving to be accepted, to be loved, to be respected above all others. We are born of a jealous nature, no matter how lofty our thrones might be. I sought to taught you that our duty and our joy should be what we are governors over, and that we must quell our envy if we are to keep peace and tranquility for us all. I fear, though, that my words fall on deaf ears." Caelum placed a hand on Hahvulon's shoulders, staring seriously into the dark face of his child. It mattered not what kind of god he was, or what others thought of him, in Caelum's mind. "I am proud of you, my child, though I feared for you when your dominions were discovered, I have come to know thee as something greater than what is apparent from the beginning. Seek not to appease the other gods' jealousy, pride, or irrationality. Seek instead to honor the creed I have taught you."

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Ashur looked to the God who had confronted him and merely chuckled. "And this is why I spend my time on Earth, so I don't have to deal with nosy Gods. If you'll excuse us, my friend and I must be going"

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:10 pm

The Great Sky

Tengeryel was furious, how dare those insolent semi-gods do this? He looked on from the sky, as Ashur, Lodav and Sapphire discussed the "iminent war". How dare they? The last was had nearly destroyed the Pantheon, the only way they had averted total disaster was by crowning Caelum Chief God and now they wished to disrupt the harmony that had been put in place to safeguard the universe.

They where young, they where not around when the last war had raged, yet they should know better. There would be no war, but having these gods walking around a spreading a false prophecy would freak people out, and cause unnecessary tension in the fragile balance that kept this universe alive and well.

Tengeryel was growing more enraged by the second, he grew larger and larger and the winds and clouds that made up his form began to howl, while the clouds turned a dark grey. He was in one of the viewing rooms of the Sky Palace, where he could look down on anything that happened on the Mortal Plane.

With the flick of his hand the room dissolved and he began to fall down to the ground. He put his feet out on a point and held his hands in the air like a bird, this was no pleasure trip however, he needed to put these gods in their place. As he fell he began to pick up speed, around him a white light beam began to form, he looked like a majestic comet falling from the Heavens.

As he neared the ground he shrunk, and transformed into his human form. He landed on the ground with a thud, the Earth around him shook, luckily there where no mortals about, and even if there where they could not see him, for he had made it so that he was only visible to the eye of the divine. He walked up to the three gods, who stood back in fear of Tengeryel, who in the ranking system of the pantheon was considered their senior.

"ASHUR! How dare you incite a disturbance in the balance that keeps our universe in check? How dare you spread doubt via a false prophecy to the Gods? There will be no war! The last time, you will be too young to remember a war erupted among the divine the world was almost destroyed in the process, during the Primordial Age we almost destroyed everything before it has begun! I order you to cease your insolence!"

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Aden Protectorate wrote:The Great Sky

Tengeryel was furious, how dare those insolent semi-gods do this? He looked on from the sky, as Ashur, Lodav and Sapphire discussed the "iminent war". How dare they? The last was had nearly destroyed the Pantheon, the only way they had averted total disaster was by crowning Caelum Chief God and now they wished to disrupt the harmony that had been put in place to safeguard the universe.

They where young, they where not around when the last war had raged, yet they should know better. There would be no war, but having these gods walking around a spreading a false prophecy would freak people out, and cause unnecessary tension in the fragile balance that kept this universe alive and well.

Tengeryel was growing more enraged by the second, he grew larger and larger and the winds and clouds that made up his form began to howl, while the clouds turned a dark grey. He was in one of the viewing rooms of the Sky Palace, where he could look down on anything that happened on the Mortal Plane.

With the flick of his hand the room dissolved and he began to fall down to the ground. He put his feet out on a point and held his hands in the air like a bird, this was no pleasure trip however, he needed to put these gods in their place. As he fell he began to pick up speed, around him a white light beam began to form, he looked like a majestic comet falling from the Heavens.

As he neared the ground he shrunk, and transformed into his human form. He landed on the ground with a thud, the Earth around him shook, luckily there where no mortals about, and even if there where they could not see him, for he had made it so that he was only visible to the eye of the divine. He walked up to the three gods, who stood back in fear of Tengeryel, who in the ranking system of the pantheon was considered their senior.

"ASHUR! How dare you incite a disturbance in the balance that keeps our universe in check? How dare you spread doubt via a false prophecy to the Gods? There will be no war! The last time, you will be too young to remember a war erupted among the divine the world was almost destroyed in the process, during the Primordial Age we almost destroyed everything before it has begun! I order you to cease your insolence!"

Ashur turned to the next annoying God in the line, who screamed bloody murder at him. "Tengeryl, so stubborn, so very stubborn. You see, while you spend your time screaming at people for little reason, I watch. I examine the world around me- planning, gazing, formulating ideas and countering them as such. This has long-since been evident, but your greed and narcissism clouds your better judgement. Goodbye, asshole"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse