NATION

PASSWORD

A New Creation (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:43 am

The NAR wrote:Ashur and the Wolves ran out and joined beside the Gods, the one with the Glowing White Eyes obviously being the God of Strategy. "Yeah, I forgot that you're Princess of the Grass. Sorry to drop in, not much going on on Earth right now"

Vardaelia raised an eyebrow at the "Princess of Grass" comment, but did not react otherwise. This 'Princess of Grass' could tie this god's feet with grass, could bury him into the earth, and so much more. But she would let it go, grudges were never a good thing to hold, and she already had enough of them.

"Sometimes, it is good that not much is happening upon the Earth. It needs time, every once in awhile, to recover from the strains put on it by mortals and gods alike." Vardaelia shook her head mournfully, thinking of her beautiful creation, and how much it had been marred.

"And next time, Ashur, please announce yourself." Vardaelia said, kneeling to tend to the grasses and flowers that had been trampled by Ashur and his wolves, murmuring over them, watching them spring up again. The damage was not beyond what she could fix, thankfully.
The NAR wrote:Ashur morphed into his Divine Form, a man with his iron armor and Wolf Pelts. "He began to pet the Wolves as he walked. "Oh, my deepest apologies but we know better than to destroy such gardens". He looked over the the Gods. "How are your duties going?"

"Moderately well, I would think." Vardaelia replied softly, leaning over as they walked to murmur to the grass and flowers, who made a path for their mistress and the two gods.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 am

"These are beautiful gardens" states Ashur. "They remind me of Elysium". Ashur gazed at the scenery in awe. "You both should spend more time down on Earth"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 am

The Starlight wrote:SNIP

"The sky is doing as well as ever, the calm we have been experiencing on Earth has been good for us, my Tengeriyil have been taking a much needed break, we have had more time to work on the garden and so much more. However I fear that this is the calm before the storm, something unpleasant is brewing. I try not to get involved with Earth too much, other than taking saints to be my Tengeriyil I do not involve myself in the Mortal world, unlike my nephew and daughter. How goes the Hunt?"

In the distance he could see Heleina waving to them, Tengeryel waved back to his beloved. She was standing at the far eastern point of the garden, he could barely see her through the sycamore trees.

"Ahh Vardaelia, I see Heleina is over at the empty end of the Garden, where we still have yet to decide what too plant. Would you two please follow me?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 am

Aden Protectorate wrote:
The Starlight wrote:SNIP

"The sky is doing as well as ever, the calm we have been experiencing on Earth has been good for us, my Tengeriyil have been taking a much needed break, we have had more time to work on the garden and so much more. However I fear that this is the calm before the storm, something unpleasant is brewing. I try not to get involved with Earth too much, other than taking saints to be my Tengeriyil I do not involve myself in the Mortal world, unlike my nephew and daughter. How goes the Hunt?"

In the distance he could see Heleina waving to them, Tengeryel waved back to his beloved. She was standing at the far eastern point of the garden, he could barely see her through the sycamore trees.

"Ahh Vardaelia, I see Heleina is over at the empty end of the Garden, where we still have yet to decide what too plant. Would you two please follow me?

"The Hunt goes well" Ashur began. "I spend a lot of time in Elysium, hunting and such. What time I don't spend hunting, I spend watching. The World is a troubled place, war is threatening to tear down their balance. I give it 10 Years before the Elves start something"
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:06 am

As her priestesses fell into deep sleep, Brynja finally left them. She ascended back to the top of Hverir, hidden from the eyes of man by the clouds of her father, finally allowed to return to her divine form. She stood in the open hall, cool waters flowing from the mountain spring into the large pool in the centre of the room. Brynja looked at her reflection in the pool, stroking her hand through her hair. She was not conceited, but she was deeply concerned with her appearance. Her bright eyes reflected even brighter in the pure springwater. She thought deeply about what her parents had said to her, beginning to regret her cruel choice. She decided that she would make right by the people of her small devoted village, and left the main hall, descending once again down the great mountain.

Brynja took the form of a young woman in order to remain disguised amongst the people. Her more typical appearance as a warrior would likely be known to the people, so she chose the form of the young woman instead. She knew her way through the village, however this time there were no children playing in the dirt. It seemed that nobody was out and about, except for several elders tanning hides behind a fence. They looked over at her as she walked by, so Brynja smiled at them. They smiled back, nodding their heads to her. She did not stop to speak with the women, her mission clear in her mind. She continued walking until she came to the hut of the Chief. Entering the hut, Brynja saw that it had changed greatly.

Instead of grandeur, the interior of the hut was dull and sparse, and even the guard inside looked saddened by the lack of beauty inside of the place. Brynja walked to the guard, once again placing her hand on his shoulder. "I truly need to speak with your chief, lovely man." The guard, having once before been allured by Brynja, submitted quickly, letting her through. When Brynja entered the chamber of the Chief, she saw the woman in despair on the other side, looking away from the door. Upon hearing somebody enter, the Chief shouted towards the door, "You really mustn't see me like this. I am ashamed." Brynja stepped forward within arm's length of the monstrous Chief. Brynja placed her hands on the woman's shoulders. "It is I, Brynja, returned to you. As I may take beauty away, I may also grant it. You have suffered for your cruelty, and now know what it is to be monstrous. I am confident that you have learned, and thus I grant you back your beauty. I will not hesitate to take it away once again, if you do not remain kind and humble with your villagers." As Brynja spoke, the woman's face seemed to melt off of her, restoring her beautiful old face beneath it. The Chief immediately stood, filled with joy and amazement, but quickly bowed to Brynja. Before the Chief could thank the Goddess, Brynja was gone.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 am

The NAR wrote:"These are beautiful gardens" states Ashur. "They remind me of Elysium". Ashur gazed at the scenery in awe. "You both should spend more time down on Earth"

"You should see my gardens, then, no offense meant, Tengeryel. And believe me, Ashur, I spend much of my time on Earth. Not to be boastful, but I did create it. Every mountain, every hill, every plain, and every forest, I saw them all, at the very beginning of it all. My finest work, for sure." Vardaelia said, thinking back to those times.
The NAR wrote:"The Hunt goes well" Ashur began. "I spend a lot of time in Elysium, hunting and such. What time I don't spend hunting, I spend watching. The World is a troubled place, war is threatening to tear down their balance. I give it 10 Years before the Elves start something"

Vardaelia sighed. "More destruction, then, to my beloved Earth. But if war comes to my forests, especially the Great Forest of Vardae, I shall not be happy."
Aden Protectorate wrote:In the distance he could see Heleina waving to them, Tengeryel waved back to his beloved. She was standing at the far eastern point of the garden, he could barely see her through the sycamore trees.

Vardaelia followed Tengeryel, and as she neared Heleina, enveloped her old friend in a hug. "It is good to see you too, old friend." Looking at the empty spot of the garden, she began to ponder. Summoning some pot, she laid them out before Heleina.

Then, she created several plants. In one pot, lemon sage, the next, a yellow, vibrant flower. Then, shifting into her tree form, she picked a red fruit from her branches, and putting it into the soil of the pot, murmured, and a tree, lightly red, bearing red fruit sprang up. She picked some of its fruit, and gave some to each of her companions. It had a sweet, tangy taste. "Those in the pots are what I think best for this area, Heleina. And tell me, all of you, what do you think of the red fruit. I just created it yesterday, but I find myself lacking a name."
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am

The Starlight wrote:
The NAR wrote:"These are beautiful gardens" states Ashur. "They remind me of Elysium". Ashur gazed at the scenery in awe. "You both should spend more time down on Earth"

"You should see my gardens, then, no offense meant, Tengeryel. And believe me, Ashur, I spend much of my time on Earth. Not to be boastful, but I did create it. Every mountain, every hill, every plain, and every forest, I saw them all, at the very beginning of it all. My finest work, for sure." Vardaelia said, thinking back to those times.
The NAR wrote:"The Hunt goes well" Ashur began. "I spend a lot of time in Elysium, hunting and such. What time I don't spend hunting, I spend watching. The World is a troubled place, war is threatening to tear down their balance. I give it 10 Years before the Elves start something"

Vardaelia sighed. "More destruction, then, to my beloved Earth. But if war comes to my forests, especially the Great Forest of Vardae, I shall not be happy."
Aden Protectorate wrote:In the distance he could see Heleina waving to them, Tengeryel waved back to his beloved. She was standing at the far eastern point of the garden, he could barely see her through the sycamore trees.

Vardaelia followed Tengeryel, and as she neared Heleina, enveloped her old friend in a hug. "It is good to see you too, old friend." Looking at the empty spot of the garden, she began to ponder. Summoning some pot, she laid them out before Heleina.

Then, she created several plants. In one pot, lemon sage, the next, a yellow, vibrant flower. Then, shifting into her tree form, she picked a red fruit from her branches, and putting it into the soil of the pot, murmured, and a tree, lightly red, bearing red fruit sprang up. She picked some of its fruit, and gave some to each of her companions. It had a sweet, tangy taste. "Those in the pots are what I think best for this area, Heleina. And tell me, all of you, what do you think of the red fruit. I just created it yesterday, but I find myself lacking a name."

"War is nothing I like" said Ashur. "The War Gods disgust me, but I know how it works, and not to brag but I AM the God of Strategy, war is my resime"

Aden Protectorate
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aden Protectorate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 am

The Starlight wrote: "Those in the pots are what I think best for this area, Heleina. And tell me, all of you, what do you think of the red fruit. I just created it yesterday, but I find myself lacking a name."

Heleina was surprised to see Vardaelia, it had been far too long. They, it was pleasant, Vardaelia smelled of dirt and damp fallen leaves. Similar to the smell of her homeland, she loved it. How long had it been since she had set foot on the Mortal plane? She would have to get Tengeryel to take her sometime.

"I am so happy to see you Vardaelia, it has been far too long."

She looked on in wonder as Vardaelia grew a tree in seconds, she found the perfect plants, everything matched. Each plant complimented the ones around it, she really was a genius. Heleina graciously took the fruit from Vardaelia, she bit into it. The taste was excellent, a little bit of sweet than a nice tang right after it, it was crunchy, not soft, which Heleina liked.

"First of all, you have found the perfect plants, I shall plant them in the soil immediately, I love how they compliment the ones around them. Secondly this fruit is delicious, perfect actually. Why not call it "Avuel"? In the language of my homeland I recall it meaning "perfection"."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:35 am

Aden Protectorate wrote:
Heleina was surprised to see Vardaelia, it had been far too long. They, it was pleasant, Vardaelia smelled of dirt and damp fallen leaves. Similar to the smell of her homeland, she loved it. How long had it been since she had set foot on the Mortal plane? She would have to get Tengeryel to take her sometime.

"I am so happy to see you Vardaelia, it has been far too long."

She looked on in wonder as Vardaelia grew a tree in seconds, she found the perfect plants, everything matched. Each plant complimented the ones around it, she really was a genius. Heleina graciously took the fruit from Vardaelia, she bit into it. The taste was excellent, a little bit of sweet than a nice tang right after it, it was crunchy, not soft, which Heleina liked.

"First of all, you have found the perfect plants, I shall plant them in the soil immediately, I love how they compliment the ones around them. Secondly this fruit is delicious, perfect actually. Why not call it "Avuel"? In the language of my homeland I recall it meaning "perfection"."

"Anything for you, my dear Heleina." Vardaelia, said, smiling brightly.

"And I like that, Avuel. It rolls on the tongue beautifully. "Its full name shall be avuel hele, in honor of you." Summoning a huge tome, with thousands and thousands of pages, Vardaelia flipped to a blank page, where she drew the tree, and underneath it, its name, description and habitat. The tome was her work of centuries, having every single animal and plant she had ever created, along with the techniques she had used to create the Earth, the Ents and the wood-elves.
Call me Star

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:46 am

Stana sat back next to hearth as he returned from speaking to Aeneus. He began to tend the heart once more and he watched as the cheif of Brynja's had her beauty restored by the love goddess. It was unexpected for her to have restored the woman's beauty so quickly as Stana thought she would surely wait at least a day or two before reverting her to her previous state. He then changed his focus to watch the man Aeneus once again.

He now wore finer clothes then the torn rags he wore when Stana first saw him. The shield gleamed in the sun's light while strapped on his back, spear in his hand. He was now much better off thanks to the help of Stana and if seemed he would soon be able to reclaim his house as Stana watched Aeneus give a handful of coins to a burly man seemingly the leader of a group of mercenaries. With their help, his house would be reclaimed without doubt.

Stana continued watching the warrior for about another hour before he saw him sacrifice a young goat to the gods. It was time for the battle for his home to begin. 10 men marched behind Aeneus weapons gleaming at their sides and seemingly having a glow around each of them as Stana gave them his protection in the coming battle. They came to the house and Stana watched as words were exchanged by the new occupants and Aeneus. It was not long before the spears flew and battle erupted. It was short and easily won battle though Aeneus and company were outnumbered 3-1. The betraying wife, lover, and company lay dead and Aeneus' home. A voice could be heard by Aeneus within his head "you have done well hero. You have reclaimed your house and now you should treat your allies with hospitality for they helped win this fight"

Aeneus had done as told and Stana was content at the outcome of these event, he simply laid back on his log comforted by the flames of his hearth. A thought then came to him that the last visit to the love goddess was cut short because of her father so it would be kind to go see her once again. Stana decided he would go see her again and quick as a flash his five year old form disappeared from the hearth appearing at the Brynja's temple.
Last edited by Paketo on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:55 am

Ashur vanished, but would soon reappear at the Temple of the Godess of Beauty. He would approach her in his dashing Divine Form. "Ahh... beautiful as always"

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 am

The Seven Archangels wrote:
Asterdan wrote:"Yes, but now he at least has a chance. The only thing holding his father back was fear." Hahvulon said, sighing, "This house is now protected from fear, the Vampires are not allowed here."

Hahvulon condensed once more into a mortal form, this time changing into his skeletal robed form. He was still invisible to the mortals, and they were unable to hear him. Hahvulon looked up at his father, who most likely knew all about the Vampires worship of him, as well as the fear a few civilizations had of him. Most peoples prayed and worshiped him, though there were quite a few cities who did not.

Hahvulon walked over to the door of the house, placing his hand on the upper part of the door frame. When he removed his hand, his symbol was upon the door.

Caelum quietly watched his son mark the door, impressed with his desire to seek what is good for the child in whatever way he could manage it. "If it pleaseth thee," Caelum started, materializing into his elvish form beside Hahvulon, radiating with golden light, "When it is time for the elvish child to grow, I may take him under my care, as I did with you once upon a time." He offered to his son, the god of fear, moved by his compassion towards another creature. "If he is pure of heart and inquisitive, it may be that you will have found for me that which I have sought for a long time."

"That would be wonderful, father." Hahvulon said, smiling slightly, changing into his dark evlish appearance, "If you would, though, have his father give him the medallion before you take him."

Hahvulon started to leave, but stopped, turning back to Caelum.

"Caelum, you are one of the wisest." Hahvulon said respectfully, "May we speak for a moment, father?"
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The mages
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The mages » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:04 pm

the demiplane's were ever stirring and terminatus watched as his wil was exerted on these worlds, millions upon millions of extinct races feeding their thoughts into him feeding knowledge beleifs and power. oh the sweet power...

in the meantime he had begun something he would love, the end of the shrieking would one day be solved and he began creating the greatest and strongest champion to ever grace the demiplanes, he made it from billions of different species he had created and exterminated within his plane watching the deathly beast take form. even the demons these gods fought against seemed to pale in comparison to this unhinged chaotic beast. the silent content of Terminatus could be felt throughout the demiplane void but he had no way of leaving, NO WAY OUT!!

in rage several demiplanes were destroyed at terminatus realizing this, but then he noticed a few more were destroyed, and the creature he had created absorbed these new traits simply from contact with the species, simply from them perceiving its existence they had their traits made a part of him and now he watched in silent contention, Terminatus would create his perfect silence and the shrieking. would. finally. STOP!

the creature remained nameless and thanks to the amount of species it had absorbed from its creation in the demiplane's it remained everchanging in form and mind.

Terminatus noticed the creature preffered a humanoid form and preferred unarmed strikes, it didnt need much else to destroy, Terminatus sketched this in his notes. he would finally end the shrieking or atleast try. He sadly could not protect his new creation from anything demonic or creatures that used pure life as a weapon, no matter a new invention for another day...
Last edited by The mages on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Paketo wrote:Stana sat back next to hearth as he returned from speaking to Aeneus. He began to tend the heart once more and he watched as the cheif of Brynja's had her beauty restored by the love goddess. It was unexpected for her to have restored the woman's beauty so quickly as Stana thought she would surely wait at least a day or two before reverting her to her previous state. He then changed his focus to watch the man Aeneus once again.

He now wore finer clothes then the torn rags he wore when Stana first saw him. The shield gleamed in the sun's light while strapped on his back, spear in his hand. He was now much better off thanks to the help of Stana and if seemed he would soon be able to reclaim his house as Stana watched Aeneus give a handful of coins to a burly man seemingly the leader of a group of mercenaries. With their help, his house would be reclaimed without doubt.

Stana continued watching the warrior for about another hour before he saw him sacrifice a young goat to the gods. It was time for the battle for his home to begin. 10 men marched behind Aeneus weapons gleaming at their sides and seemingly having a glow around each of them as Stana gave them his protection in the coming battle. They came to the house and Stana watched as words were exchanged by the new occupants and Aeneus. It was not long before the spears flew and battle erupted. It was short and easily won battle though Aeneus and company were outnumbered 3-1. The betraying wife, lover, and company lay dead and Aeneus' home. A voice could be heard by Aeneus within his head "you have done well hero. You have reclaimed your house and now you should treat your allies with hospitality for they helped win this fight"

Aeneus had done as told and Stana was content at the outcome of these event, he simply laid back on his log comforted by the flames of his hearth. A thought then came to him that the last visit to the love goddess was cut short because of her father so it would be kind to go see her once again. Stana decided he would go see her again and quick as a flash his five year old form disappeared from the hearth appearing at the Brynja's temple.

The NAR wrote:Ashur vanished, but would soon reappear at the Temple of the Godess of Beauty. He would approach her in his dashing Divine Form. "Ahh... beautiful as always"

Brynja was delighted to see Stana return to Hverim, quickly going to him and greeting him. She felt bad that she had left him alone before, so she hoped to regain his favour. "Stana, you are always welcome in Hverim. Thank you for coming back." Before she could speak further, she was surprised to see Ashur appear behind her and Stana. She had never had Ashur at Hverim, but she was not going to be inhospitable. She approached Ashur, bowing her head slightly in reverence. "Thank you for your kindness, Ashur. Welcome to Hverim, my humble palace." She looked around the place, which was made entirely of white marble, as beautiful as the goddess herself. She beckoned for both of the Gods to follow her, bringing them to a chamber where comfortable chairs were set around a centre theatre. An old man stood in the centre, his arms out and smiling as the divines would enter.

As the divines would sit around the circle, the mortal old man would begin to tell his story. He started with a grand gesture to get attention,
"When I reminisce about all my years, I see many things. Life and Death are strung together like the mountains and valleys in which we live. There has been wealth and opulence, but also tribulation and loss. There has been laughter and song, and there has also been tears. But even more than tears, blood has been shed. So many were left to their unadorned graves, unburied. But to us, death is just another journey. And close by the darkness through which we stride, there is also light. The light of life and immortality. After all, when I reminisce about all my years, I remember our songs. We sang, as if to drown out the sound of clashing swords. As if the battle cries fell silent. War had lost its meaning.

As the man spoke, his emotion was plain to see. Brynja listened intently with interest, captured by the beauty of the mortal man's thoughts. As the man finished, he bowed to her. Brynja looked at Stana, then Ashur. "Shall we hear another?" She spoke with the excitement of a child upon receiving a gift.

The credit for that story goes to the Swiss metal band Eluveitie. They wrote that piece, I simply paraphrased it. I want it known that I give them full credit for it.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

"You have failed your gods."
Ladov gazed down at the mortal that stood before him, quaking in fear. These were the judgement halls of Halocc, the place where souls learned to fear their masters. "my lord, please... i beg forgiveness! I... I..." the soul stumbled for an explanation.
Ladov looked over to his collegue Tengeryel, who stood observing the person whos sins he had just revealed. Tengeryel rolled his eyes. They had both been in this situation a thousand times over. some idiotic soul always thought they could escape punishment if they said a few meaningless apologies. They had seen what he had done already. "Did you give those people forgiveness? You, an insect in the face of a force beyond your comprehension, are about to beg forgiveness when you have done no more than slaughter your fellow mortals." The motal tried to speak again. with a blast of light, Lodav struck the tiny wisp of spirit and caused it to fall to the floor with a painfull crack. " The blood of your victims screams to me your name. you deserve no mercy." He motioned to the guards, Ethereals spawned from heros in his service, and they carried the soul away, the being screaming the whole way.

Elswhere, Lodav stood gazing at the stars, contemplating himself. He saw through his other selfs eyes the mortal who had begged for mercy. pathetic, he thought. It always amazes me how unwilling some are to live in honor, yet so ready to beg for mercy when damnation comes. He looked around, at the crisp moonlit twighlight shining down on the feild of green before him. He knew mortals might come here sometimes, looking at the stars, mayber dreaming a sweet dream. They would wonder at the beauty of this scene. But Lodav could not. all he could see was the corruption. The little swaths of evil that wisked their way through the scene. He quickly sliced Absolutin through one of the wraiths, watching it cry and disipate at its touch. one day, you shall all be destroyed. One of these days i will stop this. mark my...[/i} He stopped. for in the distance he heard an echo, ine that stretched across the entirety of creation. This sound... he had not heard it in so long. Not since... [i]no. It cannot be. He listened again, and this time it rang even louder. In curiosity and confusion, he spread his great wings, and like a bolt of lightning took to the air. I must warn them. Something is wrong. Very wrong.
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Ashur spoke up. "If I may, I'd like to speak of war... a terror I know all too well". He created man, one of the most destructive races that were ever known.

The mages
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The mages » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 pm

message to whatever followers terminatus may have outside the demiplanes (very few): sacrifice all you can, STOP THE SHRIEKING!, allow my new beast passage.....

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 pm

The NAR wrote:Ashur spoke up. "If I may, I'd like to speak of war... a terror I know all too well". He created man, one of the most destructive races that were ever known.

Brynja looked over at Ashur, who seemed intent on speaking of the wars he had encountered. She knew that he had created mankind, who had become the group most responsible for her following. She nodded to him, beckoning for him to take the position in the centre of the room, the elderly mortal moving out of the way and to the chair next to Brynja. She respected the man more than any other mortal, as he had told her countless stories of his people. Her own people, the Brídhe, did not tell such stories. She envied the mortals for their ability to muse. "We will hear your stories, Ashur, whatever they may be."

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Stana smiled at the love goddess in front of him that was almost three feet taller than him in his current form and hugged her back. "Always pleasant to come to this place" replied Stana to her before he sensed another god appear behind him and turned to see Asher. Stana was surprised to see the God appear here. He said no words though as he simply followed Brynja when she motioned for them to follow her.

She brought them to a old story teller who told a magnificent little piece for the three gods. Brynja truly was no stranger to mortals letting them into her palace. Stana turned to Brynja as she talked and replied to her "it was a magnificent story, another would be pleasing to the ears"
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Nytavuthar
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nytavuthar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:24 pm

Over the Flooded City

Kundros has determined he could do no more for the people in this city. It was going to be rough road ahead, but if they prayed to him he would bless them with the ability to plan thoroughly. Kundros was able to convert a few to be his priests in the city while he was informing the city of his departure. For his help, the city promised to reward Kundros with a temple erected in his honor. Kundros was pleased with this, but the last thing he told them was never have slaves in this city again, or else you will never be able to properly repair or reconstruct anything ever again.

In the Middle of Nowhere

Kundros should have been somewhere helping some humans, but he could just leave that up to his followers. He needed something to entertain himself. He thought of Bryja, the Goddess of Beauty. There was a mutual dislike between the two. Although, Kundros is fueled by the power of jealousy...and it also might be a fun watch.
In Brynja's Palace

Kundros appeared out of nowhere. He sensed the presence of another god. He saw Ashur, God of the Hunt, trying to flirt with the Goddess as is him. Kundros walked right behind him, obviously knowing that the Goddess of Beauty will notice him and announce his presence. He didn't find it that ominous to announce himself.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:27 pm

The room was not a particularly large room. Spherical, at least when perceived in 3-dimensions, and 15 feet wide and high by mortal measurements, and completely empty except for tiny pinpricks of multicoloured light, drifting in some unfelt wind.

In the darkness, something stirred. The pinpricks of light moved away from the unseen force, whilst some drew closer to it. One began to glow, first a dull red, but growing into a flaming orange. A patch of darkness darker than the rest moved. Whisps of long-stagnant dust stirred and wrapped around the patch of darkness.

Everything stopped moving. The room froze, trapped in time, as the patch of darkness stood up to it's full height. For the first time in millennia, by mortal years, Syeli assumed a single form.

She could not place exactly what made her end her long meditation, or at least postpone it for later; perhaps there was no reason. But there was a reason, and it was just that said reason was far too small to manifest itself actively to register as a reason. There had been a... Shift, for lack of any better way to describe it, in the weave of spacetime. Strings had crossed that should not be crossed. The courses of what should be and what will be had diverged ever so slightly. It was not a crisis now, or ever would be; the universe was adaptable in it's laws, if nothing else, and it could easily take the shock of a long-term change.

No, what concerned her was that it had disturbed her from her meditation. Very little could force that. Millennia, by mortal years, of contemplation had reinforced her mind against the petty prayers and desires of mortal beings and any passing attempt by her fellows to break her meditation. No, someone, somewhere, no matter how unknowingly, had broken her concentration by taking the first step down the wrong road of time.

The latter bit did not annoy her in the slightest.

The former, however, had aroused a feeling she had not felt since she first began her meditations. Anger. Syeli was angry, and that meant someone, somewhere, was going to have to be on the receiving end of that anger, whether they deserved it or not.

She had yet to decide on who that would be, however.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:27 pm

"When I brought life to man, I saw potential... lots of potential. Men are intelligent, they use what is giving to them- not magic. They were loyal to their families, fought for morales, everything. But over the centuries of watching them, I have seen their greed overwhelm their souls, and good people turn to narcissistic and greedy menaces. A great war is coming, my friends... how? Things seem peaceful, right? Oh no, the world is a fire that is on the verge of mass expansion. I watch, I know, for the great leaders of the Human Nations are members of the Order of the Wolf, and they know. There is a war of the Gods coming, like so many times before"

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Brynja was distressed upon hearing of the state of Ashur's people. The humans living in her realm were most often kind and respectful, and made their sacrifices to her with passion and a true love for her divine mercy. She hated the thought of a war between Gods, but she knew that if it were to happen, she would be in trouble. Her father would come to her aid, as would the rest of her family, but she still feared. In her head she started to go over different ways that she might get O'lim to stand by her in such a case. She brushed the thoughts aside, smiling. "I think we all have had enough of these stories. Let us now go to the hall and drink wine. I have the finest wine in the north, I assure you." She stood up abruptly and left, her white robe flowing behind her. She was followed by the human storyteller. In the main hall there were several Brídhe maidens standing, waiting for the kindness of their Goddess.

The mages
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The mages » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Terminatus began to create ripples in the walls of his dimension, his beast would end the shrieking and he knew it but he had to get him to the source. Terminatus smashed into the boundaries of the demiplane sphere and this caused a disturbance, he didnt care if the gods found out if they so much as went near his favored beast then they would be torn into shreds by it, the creature would sustain its physical body through the absorption of physical matter, pretty much anything that is solid, gaseous liquid or even fire this thing would devour it all without any end to its hunger and it would END. THE. SHRIEKING! infact Terminatus wanted them to come he wanted to test his creation, he wanted it to see combat with the best these futile puppets had to offer, he couldnt kill the gods obviously but he could destroy their ability to act upon the universe essentially as dead as you can make a god without killing them in a mortal form.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 pm

After getting a drink, Ashur knelt and began to pet one of his White Wolves. "Say, who would like to come visit Elysium? Sure you've heard about it"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse